HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Kateleo007

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Kateleo007 »

"What's up Rusty?" Blick says shyly, moving slightly away from the rabbit.

"I hope it's not me! After all, there are quite a few predators around that poor guy. I totally understand though, I'd be the same way around human hunters." Blick says to Leslie.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:Senka creeps up from behind Kandi, hands behind her back.
"Is he alive?" She asks.
Yep he is, my deer. he is just very scared, right now..
Keeshah wrote:Hay Hay! Now what did i just say about not getting agitated and frightened.
"Sorry." Flynn takes a few deep breaths to try to calm himself down again. He almost succeeds but then he smells and hears Senka behind Kandi and his pulse skyrockets again.
Hey hey now take it easy. None of the pets here have any intention of harming you. which they could have easily done while you were passed out.
But remember, they ran off to get you help, instead.

Kandi reaches back, since feels Senka is snuggled up against her back. taking a hold of the cougars tail, to
bring it around to rub the twitching black furred tail tip along his arm..
Trying to get the jumpy bunny desensitized to the cougars scent.
Getting her scent on him, and his on her tail..
Would you like to try petting as less scary part of the cougar?
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "See?" Chip said, half wondering if the Humans could hear her as this was the first time she'd tried speaking around any, "little harm done, yeah? You're in friendly company, Flynn. Even the kitten."
"That's right, Flynn. Wait.. who said that?" John looks around for the extra pet.
From the pitch, i'd say it's a mouse or perhaps rat.
Roarin wrote: "I get that a lot..." Senka remarks dryly. She looked down at Flynn with a lop-sided smirk.
"Are you like this with Doc and Nadia too?" The lioness asked, half-teasing the rabbit.
"S-sorry, Senka. I-it was just..." He takes a couple of breaths to calm himself, beginning to realise that Senka was friendly after all, despite the teeth and claws.
"I guess the way you were singling me out in the crowd unnerved me. Doc is that wolf, right? I never really got time to meet him - it was quite hectic that night in the forest. As to Nadia, I have a bit of a fox-phobia since every single fox I'v met has tried to eat me, except Nadia, of course. But she's an arcitc fox rather than a red one so she looked different anyway. In fact, Nadia ended up saving my life so I'm OK with her. A-and you don't need to do anything, Elliot. You couldn't have known this would happen."

As Chip emerges from Elliot's scarf and Joan finally sees her for the first time, she sceeches and tumbles over onto her backside in her haste to get away.
"Joan, please! Calm down, it's just a harmless mouse. Stop this fuss - you'll stir Flynn up further which is the last thing he needs right now. And look, the mouse is kinda cute, anyway."
"You're right. Sorry, Flynn." Joan takes a few calming breaths, studiously avoiding looking at the mouse.
"'S OK, Mum. I'll be fine, Stryder."
Kateleo007 wrote: "H-hi, m-my name's Blick. I just moved here yesterday, and I wanted to get to know the neighbors." She says nervously.
Once again, Flynn's pulse skyrockets and his breathing becomes more ragged too as he hears, sees and smells the red fox in front of him. He unconciously tries to scoot backwards away from the fox but finds himself running up against Kandi as his body creeps dangerously close to another panic attack. John quickly realises what is happening and moves to try to clam Flynn again.
"Easy, Flynn. Calm down. It's OK. We're all here. She won't hurt you. You're OK. Just breathe, OK?" he murmurs soothingly as he strokes Flynn's soft arm fur.[/quote]

Come on Flynn, your going to end up living in a cage, if you can't get your fears under control..
You knew, i can have Senka be your protector. once you can stand being close to her. what do you think of that? a Puma bodyguard?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
69eist

Post by 69eist »

The twins for some strange reason were lost in thought. They snap right back into reality after a few mins.

"Um, sorry you guys lost me for a moment."

"Um, me too. What just happened."

The twins look back at each other.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Suddenly a Vixen appeared," Chip mentioned, "and I offered myself as sacrifice to prove the lady human's courage and, thus, inspire the Hopping Holmes."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

John looks over his shoulder at the fox.
"Sorry. It's nothing personal. It's just that every fox he's ever met bar one - well, two now - has treated him as tucker so he's got a bit of a fox phobia."
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Chip popped her head out again and looked at Joan after having a thought. "I can stay down here if you like, Miss Human Lady," she said, "but... if we got closer, Flynn might take courage from, um, yours?"
"Er... maybe... OK..." Joan shudders at the thought of what she's about to do. Tentatively, hesitatingly, she reaches her hand out towards Elliot's neck for the mouse to hop on, observing it shake slightly as she does so.
Flynn gradually begins to calm down under the ministrations of John and Kandi. His breathing slows and deepens and his heart rate returns to a more normal rhythm.
"S-sorry... sorry about all... all the fuss." He swallows and takes a few deep breaths. I.. I guess that even though my head knows I'm safe my instincts still disagree..."
"It's OK, Flynn. It's your instincts. You can't help that. Besides, I think anyone would have reacted the same way if they suddenly found themselves hugging a lion, no offence, Senka. And given your past experiences with foxes, I think that reaction was quite understandable too." Flynn stares at the ground for a few moments longer, calming himself further and then in a show of bravery, struggles to his feet and turns to Senka, doing his best to address her in a calm, confident voice, despite his nerves.
"L-let's try that again, shall we? But maybe skip the hug this time." He favours the mountain lion with a small, lopsided smile and offers his paw again. "G'day. I'm Flynn Porter. Nice to meet you, Senka."
"Well done, Flynn!" enthuses John.
After shaking the mountain lioness's paw, he turns to the fox. His nerves begin returning again and it takes him a few moments to work up the courage to approach her. He apprehensively offers her his paw too.
"H-h-hi. I-I'm F-Flynn. Flynn Porter. N-nice to meet you too." he manages to say, alert for any signs of danger from her.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Oh, well if he's busy I won't disturb him unless an emergency comes up. Would you two like a pack of cards or a chew toy or something to pass the time?"
"well......I'm not sure.......maybe a deck of cards , some papers and a pencil perhaps , what about you Doc ?"
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Chip popped her head out again and looked at Joan after having a thought. "I can stay down here if you like, Miss Human Lady," she said, "but... if we got closer, Flynn might take courage from, um, yours?"
"Er... maybe... OK..." Joan shudders at the thought of what she's about to do. Tentatively, hesitatingly, she reaches her hand out towards Elliot's neck for the mouse to hop on, observing it shake slightly as she does so.
OK, Chip thought as the hand came down, time to show that curiosity's better than fear. At least, I hope it is. She hopped from scarf to hand and felt it shake. Did she need to go on a diet, she wondered? Then she looked quizzical and put her hand paw on Joan's palm. "So soft," she said happily. "I'd always wondered if human hands were soft when they don't have pads but, y'know, I was afraid to ask, she told Joan.
------------------------------------------------------------
"I's going to hed home," Leslie said, "and tell them of all this!" He added happily.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:
OK, Chip thought as the hand came down, time to show that curiosity's better than fear. At least, I hope it is. He hopped from scarf to hand and felt it shake. Did she need to go on a diet, she wondered? Then she looked quizzically and put her hand paw on Joan's palm. "So soft," she said happily. "I'd always wondered if human hands were soft when they don't have pads but, y'know, I was afraid to ask, she told Joan.

Kandi looks down at the shivering rabbit.
Did you see that Flynn? your owner over came her fear, an is now holding the mouse..
I know you can do the same, with Senka and this new vixen here..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar nodded. She was an intelligent enough pet to that she could easily learn how to work the till. "Heh, thanks. I'm glad I'm here too." She gave her signature brow raised crooked smile to the Doe.
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"So this is Flynn's Mom huh?"

Elliot walks over to and bows in respect.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Porter."

Faust shakes his head.

"Oh brother....."
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Joan lets out a tiny whimper as the mouse steps onto her hand. I can't believe I'm doing this! she thinks, watching the mouse on her palm. After a few moments she decides that the mouse is kind of cute after all.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"So soft," she said happily. "I'd always wondered if human hands were soft when they don't have pads but, y'know, I was afraid to ask, she told Joan.
"Thanks... It's the aloe vera and vitamin E cream that does that." she tells the mouse.
"Can... Can I try patting you?" she asks.

Flynn flicks an ear in Kandi's direction as she speaks but soon returns his full attention to monitoring the lioness behind him and watching for the reaction of the fox in front of him.

"And you as well. But please call me Joan, Mr. uh...?" replies Joan to the jackal.

"See you later, Leslie. Oh, keep the ice pack on your face until the swelling goes down. You can bring it back the next time you visit." says John to the kitten.

~~~~
Paul nods, making a mental note of the requested items and waits for Doc's answer.

~~~~
Piper returns the smile. "So... what now? Do you want me to show you where things are or how to work the till or we could play some music together or just sit and chat or play another game of something... Up to you."
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Senka did her best to be composed the second time Flynn shook her paw. No claws or teeth this time.
"Nice to meet you too. Again." She says.
Hlaoroo wrote:After shaking the mountain lioness's paw, he turns to the fox. His nerves begin returning again and it takes him a few moments to work up the courage to approach her. He apprehensively offers her his paw too.
"H-h-hi. I-I'm F-Flynn. Flynn Porter. N-nice to meet you too." he manages to say, alert for any signs of danger from her.
The mountain lion sighed inwardly, shaking her head.
"Rabbits." She muttered to no one but herself, looking amused at Flynn's instinctual but unneeded nervousness.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:Joan lets out a tiny whimper as the mouse steps onto her hand. I can't believe I'm doing this! she thinks, watching the mouse on her palm. After a few moments she decides that the mouse is kind of cute after all.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"So soft," she said happily. "I'd always wondered if human hands were soft when they don't have pads but, y'know, I was afraid to ask, she told Joan.
"Thanks... It's the aloe vera and vitamin E cream that does that." she tells the mouse.
"Can... Can I try patting you?" she asks.
Chip smiled. "Don't see why not," she said, hiding her own uncertainties.
Hlaoroo wrote:"See you later, Leslie. Oh, keep the ice pack on your face until the swelling goes down. You can bring it back the next time you visit." says John to the kitten.
"Fanks, mister Jon," Leslie said, carefully making his way out of the park.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar chuckled. "Well, I am curious of hearing you play and sing."
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury loitered near the humans, getting nervous in the crowd

((Sorry for the brief post, lotsa school work to get done!))
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Hlaoroo wrote:After shaking the mountain lioness's paw, he turns to the fox. His nerves begin returning again and it takes him a few moments to work up the courage to approach her. He apprehensively offers her his paw too.
Blick carefully shakes Flynn's paw, not wanting to startle the rabbit again. "Nice to meet you, Flynn! I don't know if you heard before, but my name's Blick. I hope I didn't scare you too bad; if I'd known you'd be that frightened I probably wouldn't have come over." Blick chuckles.
Blick has a hard time thinking of something to say that will help ease Flynn's fear of her. So she says the first thing that pops into her head. "Please don't be afraid, I was raised more like a dog than a fox. I wouldn't know the first thing about hunting.". She regrets saying it right after she says it.
"I can leave if it's bothering you that I'm here..." she mumbles.

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Ryyn had been with Lucky as he recovered secluded from the other pets. Eventually Lucky realized they were alone.

"Uh, where is everyone," He asked.

"Well they're just right..." Ryyn began, but trailed off, "Ah carp."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch watched as almost everyone was facing their fears. Flynn not only met one predator, but 2, with out passing out.
Joan was holding... a grey ball of fur? A mouse. Awesome.
Yet he hid in a tree, hiding from the vet.
She might not even be a therapist. He thought to himself.
So, he quietly dropped from the tree, his jacket flew like a cape as he fell, and he landed without a scratch. His hat hadn't moved from his head either.
He slowly approached the crowd, slid around the pets, and stood next to John, feeling more protected with a human than anyone.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury let out a startled yowl when Hutch dropped down near him, falling back onto his behind, "C-careful there dude!"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Joan uses a finger on her other hand to stroke down the tiny creature's head, shoulders and back as gently as she can.
"How's that? I'm not hurting, am I? Look, John. Can you believe it?" she carefully lifts her hand to show John the mouse.
"And to think, last time there was a mouse in the house you were standing on a stool and screaming." John also gives the mouse a little stroke as he keeps an eye on Flynn.

"No... that's OK. I'm sorry. You must think me a fool. It-It's just that every fox I met back home wanted to eat me so I... well, I've been a bit scared of foxes to tell the truth... and I've never actually talked to a fox before... aside from Nadia, that is... Huh. I've only been here three days and I've already met two foxes who want to make me their friend rather than dinner. I guess, new country, new ways, right?" Flynn is feeling much calmer now. Although he still hasn't entirely shaken the nerves yet, his posture has relaxed a bit and his ears, instead of being stiff and erect are beginning to tilt into a slightly more casual position.

John sees the dog come up beside him. "G'day, Hutch. How ye goin'?" he greets informally.

~~~~
"Alright. That'll be fun. Shall I get my guitar? It's probably my favourite instrument." Piper leads the way up into her bedroom and invites Radar to sit on the office chair while she slides the old, battered guitar case from under the bed and clunks open the clasps to reveal a beautiful yet clearly well loved guitar.
"Dad gave me this as a birthday present from the shop." Piper strums a few chords and turns the pegs a few notches, pulling the guitar into tune. Once she's satisfied she begins plucking the strings with a regular rhythm.
"I wonder if you know this one. It makes me want to visit England, this song." After a few chords, Piper begins singing.
"How many kinds of sweet flowers grow
In an English country garden?
I'll tell you now of some of them I know
And those I miss you'll surely pardon.
Daffodils, heart's ease and phlox,
Meadowsweet and lady smocks,
Gentian, lupin and tall hollyhocks,
Roses, foxgloves, snowdrops, and forget-me-nots,
In an English country garden."
Piper plays another progression of chords and notes and then brings the song to a close and smiles at Radar.
"Well? What do you think?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

serence ice fox wrote:
"still annoying regardless though , especially if they do that kind of things in front of other pets , I mean geez...." Nadia complained , not exactly complaining , but she did it anyway , just for the sake of it , while trying to find something else to talk about to keep the conversation going
"well on the bright side , at least I haven't gotten into that whole relationship thing , so the embarrassment isn't that bad , I guess "
(OOC: My Apologies for the extremely late Reply, just going through some stuff right now but ill try to catch back up)

Doc shrugged agreeing having known the feeling many times before especially when his owner mentioned his official/unofficial name in front of anybody else, though if he was correct on what he thought Nadia meant by "Relationship thing" then they were pretty much on the same page. And before he could inquire he heard heavy footsteps coming and before he knew it the Vet human from earlier entered, Doc half bowed his head half nodded to the compliment and watched as the vet checked Nadia again. But as they talk he sort of drifted in and out for a few moments, listening in but keeping to himself not wanting to interfere with the routine check.
serence ice fox wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote: "I'd rather have you here until I'm confident you're stable. I don't want you crashing again at home where we haven't got the drugs or equipment to treat you." Paul crosses back to the foxes cage. "Speaking of going home though, have you heard from your owner? He's been away for quite a while. Most owners would have contacted me again by now."
" I did hear from him just awhile ago , he said that something suddenly came up and he had to take care of it as soon as possible , so......I'm guessing you could still call him though."
Hearing the vet deny Nadia another day of freedom Doc spoke up, trying to help cut Nadia a break from the vet clinic, he cleared his throat and stood up stretching his legs as well feeling the pricking of numbness in his paw pads.
"Uh Mr.Walton, if I may I have the training and basic equipment to treat Nadia should she fall ill or pass out. You need not worry and i'm sure being set loose with medical supervision is better than being kept in a cage for long periods of time"
He hoped to achieve some sort of middle ground with the vet in order to get his friend out of this cage.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Sorry Mercury. I didn't see anyone there when I jumped. Hutch apologized from his position next to John.
Hlaoroo wrote:John sees the dog come up beside him. "G'day, Hutch. How ye goin'?" he greets informally.
I'm fine. *clears throat* I'm fine. How are you? Hutch asks. He was still a bit nervous.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote: Hearing the vet deny Nadia another day of freedom Doc spoke up, trying to help cut Nadia a break from the vet clinic, he cleared his throat and stood up stretching his legs as well feeling the pricking of numbness in his paw pads.
"Uh Mr.Walton, if I may I have the training and basic equipment to treat Nadia should she fall ill or pass out. You need not worry and i'm sure being set loose with medical supervision is better than being kept in a cage for long periods of time"
He hoped to achieve some sort of middle ground with the vet in order to get his friend out of this cage.
(OOC:it's ok Marine , just takeyour time and take care of things first if you need to ^^)
Hearing Doc's suggestion , Nadia's ear perked up a bit in hope and excitement of the thought , sure the chances of convincing Paul is kinda slim , as in nearly nonexisted , and maybe it's not so bad in here with something to kil time (until the night come anyway , but that's beside the point ) , but the fox still hod on to the idea of getting out of here before dark
"May I Mr.Walton ? If you let me go ,I won't do anything to collapse again , I promise"
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury's heart slowly stopped racing, "It... It's cool dude..."
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Well little bro, you got your wish."

"I guess, it's still a little weird. There is always someone who gets into an accident or who was in an accident whenever we are around."
My Personas

Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Hlaoroo wrote: "No... that's OK. I'm sorry. You must think me a fool. It-It's just that every fox I met back home wanted to eat me so I... well, I've been a bit scared of foxes to tell the truth... and I've never actually talked to a fox before... aside from Nadia, that is... Huh. I've only been here three days and I've already met two foxes who want to make me their friend rather than dinner. I guess, new country, new ways, right?" Flynn is feeling much calmer now. Although he still hasn't entirely shaken the nerves yet, his posture has relaxed a bit and his ears, instead of being stiff and erect are beginning to tilt into a slightly more casual position.
"There's another fox here? Cool! I've never met another fox before!" Blick begins. "Woah, wait, you're from another country? Which one? Hold on, let me guess..." Blick looks the rabbit over, then remembers he said G'day to that other dog "Australia, right?".
She smiles brightly, but with her mouth closed. Blick doesn't want to frighten Flynn anymore.
~~~~~
Gem moves in his sleep, causing him to hit his head on a small rock. Zzzzzz-"OW! What gives? Why you'd do that, you dad-gummed vixen?!" He roars. Gem blinks a few times, then realizes he's all alone. Heh, musta run off some where. Good. Hope she never comes back. Gem thinks before curling up again.

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:Joan uses a finger on her other hand to stroke down the tiny creature's head, shoulders and back as gently as she can.
"How's that? I'm not hurting, am I? Look, John. Can you believe it?" she carefully lifts her hand to show John the mouse.
"And to think, last time there was a mouse in the house you were standing on a stool and screaming." John also gives the mouse a little stroke as he keeps an eye on Flynn.
"Heh," Chip grinned as the pressure she felt wouldn't harm a feather, "No, that's pretty fine, Joan. I was worried, though. Not of you, I mean, but you Humes are kinda really huge, yeah? No... no offence." She swallowed. "May I head back to Elliot?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Being careful and waiting his turn, Leslie crossed the road opposite his home and walked the distance.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

69eist wrote:"Well little bro, you got your wish."

"I guess, it's still a little weird. There is always someone who gets into an accident or who was in an accident whenever we are around."
Stryder silently watched Flynn and Blick; he didn't think anything would happen, he just didn't know what else to do at the moment. There were so many pets and people all having conversations at once; he scratched at his left arm as he tried to figure out which, if any, of the conversations he should be joining in on. His ears twitch as he hears Elliot and Faust talking besides him. Frowning slightly, "What makes you say that? There hasn't been that much happening today has there?"
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Elliot and Faust turn to Stryder.

"Well, every pet I met to today either had an accident, was involved in an accident or witnessed our accidents."

"It's pretty much true, I was even involved in three accidents."
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

69eist wrote:Elliot and Faust turn to Stryder.

"Well, every pet I met to today either had an accident, was involved in an accident or witnessed our accidents."

"It's pretty much true, I was even involved in three accidents."
"Yeah, sorry about that, Faust." Chip turned back to Joan but indicated the Jackal. "Accidentally crashed him into my house," she explained. "Time to hop back, I think? YYou need to hug Flynny. As my mother used to say 'there's nothing like a fright, to keep you up at night; and nothing like a mother, to help you then recover.'"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yup. Sure am! Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!" Flynn fist pumps the air, accentuating the last words, and becoming more relaxed by the minute.
"OI! OI! OI!!!" chorus Joan and John loudly and in unison behind him. Flynn grins at that.
"Did the accent give it away?"

Joan smiles at the mouse as she lowers her back to the ground.
"None taken. Th-thank you for that. You're the first mouse I've ever actually talked to, you know."
MrNeonShot wrote: I'm fine. *clears throat* I'm fine. How are you? Hutch asks. He was still a bit nervous.
"Yeah, not bad. Can't complain. You OK? You're looking a little... off colour.

After the mouse climbs off her hand, Joan decides to show the vet something. lowering her voice so only Kandi can hear, she brings up some photos on her phone and passes it to the vet.
"Just so you know, this is why Flynn's got a bit of a fox phobia. This was after his last encounter with a fox back home before the vet patched him up but after he was anaesthatised. The fox that did it was one that someone was trying to train to be a pet too, and he was the only fox to actually manage to catch Flynn, although many others certainly tried. We had to take these pictures to show the authorities but we've never shown them to him. You wouldn't know it was that bad to look at him, would you. I think it hurt him more on the inside than the superficial wounds you see there. Fortunately for us he's always been very resilient. Still, he was in hospital for three weeks after that and I don't think he fully realises how touch-and-go it was."

~~~~
"I'm sorry. I can't let her go with you, Doc. Even if you have the equipment I doubt you'd have access to the drugs you might need like atropine, adrenaline, digoxin or atenolol. Besides, I have a duty of care to her as she is my patient and her owner would kill me if he knew I'd let her go before she was healthy again. And legally, I don't think you'd be allowed to practise on her anyway, besides giving first aid, given that I doubt you're a veterinary college graduate. I mean no offence, and it's not that I don't trust you or your abilities. I'm sure you'd be very capable of looking after her. It's just that legally and ethically my hands are tied. I'm sorry." Paul makes a mental note to make sure Nadia's cage is locked before he goes to bed, just in case.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:Joan smiles at the mouse as she lowers her back to the ground.
"None taken. Th-thank you for that. You're the first mouse I've ever actually talked to, you know."
"Ah," Chip said as she dismounted, "Same for me and Humans. Seems we're alike, eh? Some troublemakers but most are very nice." Having said that, she scurried back to Elliot - and carefully climbed back up to the shoulder. "Miss me?" she whispered.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie turned the handle and stepped into the home. According to his sniffer, which might be broke, he thought, Aron and Vera were in the bedroom and Mister Leroy was... in his study? He shut the door behind himself and trotted into the living room.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie turned the handle and stepped into the home. According to his sniffer, which might be broke, he thought, Aron and Vera were in the bedroom and Mister Leroy was... in his study? He shut the door behind himself and trotted into the living room.
Aron heard the door shut and poked his head around Leroy's chair as Leslie came into the living room. "Oh, Hey Le- What in the hopping world happened to you!?" He shouted, looking up and down at him.

Leroy heard Aron shout and exited the study. "What's going-" Leroy stops when he sees Leslie, a surprised and worried look on his face. He quickly comes over and kneels in front of Leslie, checking his injuries. "What happened?" He asked sternly, looking the cat in the eyes.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Um...well..." Leslie started, trying to get his words in order. “Well,” he repeated, keeping the ice pack on his nose for a bit, “I left heer and went tew the park, where I met Mister Stryder – he’s a dawggie weed met erlier – an’ he towld me they were havin a game wif sum Jakkals.” Leslie paused for breath before ploughing on. “Mister Stryder sed I could joyn in so I hunted the Jakkals whod layd musical strings all ova! I trakked wun and fownd… A MOWN TIN LION!” He spread his arms wide to emphasize her sheer size. “And she’s mazziv! But she waz OK – but I’m knot following her dyet tips and she sed ‘Hi’ to a Rabit later.” He shook his head. “Anyhaw, I DID tag a Jakkal and met his brufer an…an…an…and HE had a talking skarfe!” He grinned. “Not reely; it had a mawse hid in it but it waz fun. Then Mr Flynn, a nyce Rabit we met yesterday tried tew meet the Mown tin lyon but he faynted sew I run for his parents. ” He indicated the knee. “Tripped onna string for that.” He lifted the pack. “For this? I run SO fast, SO quick that, um…” He trailed off for a moment… “I cuddent stop and…” he looked embarrassed, “I ran into there door… Mister Flynn’s OK, tho!” He looked chagrined. "An' then I came home," he added limply.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"I've grown rather fond of you Chip."

"Well um, you guys wanna grab something to bite?"
Last edited by 69eist on Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Sweet and same here," Chip replied, sitting beside his neck.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "I'm sorry. I can't let her go with you, Doc. Even if you have the equipment I doubt you'd have access to the drugs you might need like atropine, adrenaline, digoxin or atenolol. Besides, I have a duty of care to her as she is my patient and her owner would kill me if he knew I'd let her go before she was healthy again. And legally, I don't think you'd be allowed to practise on her anyway, besides giving first aid, given that I doubt you're a veterinary college graduate. I mean no offence, and it's not that I don't trust you or your abilities. I'm sure you'd be very capable of looking after her. It's just that legally and ethically my hands are tied. I'm sorry." Paul makes a mental note to make sure Nadia's cage is locked before he goes to bed, just in case.
" *sigh* I knew you would say that........so....I guess , if you don't mind , I would like those things I've mentioned before and...." Nadia paused for a second , not sure how to explain what she's about to ask "erm....could I.....have some sort of small night light in here before night fall ? please ?"
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Um...well..." Leslie started, trying to get his words in order. “Well,” he repeated, keeping the ice pack on his nose for a bit, “I left heer and went tew the park, where I met Mister Stryder – he’s a dawggie weed met erlier – an’ he towld me they were havin a game wif sum Jakkals.” Leslie paused for breath before ploughing on. “Mister Stryder sed I could joyn in so I hunted the Jakkals whod layd musical strings all ova! I trakked wun and fownd… A MOWN TIN LION!” He spread his arms wide to emphasize her sheer size. “And she’s mazziv! But she waz OK – but I’m knot following her dyet tips and she sed ‘Hi’ to a Rabit later.” He shook his head. “Anyhaw, I DID tag a Jakkal and met his brufer an…an…an…and HE had a talking skarfe!” He grinned. “Not reely; it had a mawse hid in it but it waz fun. Then Mr Flynn, a nyce Rabit we met yesterday tried tew meet the Mown tin lyon but he faynted sew I run for his parents. ” He indicated the knee. “Tripped onna string for that.” He lifted the pack. “For this? I run SO fast, SO quick that, um…” He trailed off for a moment… “I cuddent stop and…” he looked embarrassed, “I ran into there door… Mister Flynn’s OK, tho!” He looked chagrined. "An' then I came home," he added limply.
Leroy looked a little confused, as did Aron. Before speaking, Leroy looked to Aron with a cocked eyebrow, then back at Leslie.

"Well.. You've had an eventful afternoon then. Apart from the uh, knee and your nose.. Let me have a look at those.." He leads Leslie to the kitchen, where he knows he has a first-aid kit. "Can you tell me who did that bandage on your leg? And who gave you that ice pack? Was it the Porters?" He asked as he sat Leslie on a chair.

Aron had followed them into the kitchen, standing beside Leslie's chair waiting for the cat to reply.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie nodded. "It waz Miss Joan" he said. "I didn't cry!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar just sat and stared for what seemed like the longest time. Suddenly she jerk herself awake with a blush. "That was beautiful. I know it and it does remind me of Home."