Future Arcs

Discuss the comic here
Kateleo007

Re: Future Arcs

Post by Kateleo007 »

Another housepets babies! Or Haushaustiere, an arc about Sandwiches' german relatives coming to visit.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

I would like to see an arc about the wolf pups, not the full pack. Have a mini adventure of sorts. I think that might be fun.

Or Pete and Dragon end the game, stop their bickering, and go on a date already! Geeze, they are acting like little tiny preschoolers here... :roll:
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Duster

Post by Duster »

copper wrote:I would like to see an arc about the wolf pups, not the full pack. Have a mini adventure of sorts. I think that might be fun.

Or Pete and Dragon end the game, stop their bickering, and go on a date already! Geeze, they are acting like little tiny preschoolers here... :roll:
I'd totally love to see both of these suggestions. Maybe some more fourth wall breaking for Pete the griffin/ Rick griffin.
Extraordinary things happen to Extraordinary people!
also . . .
I'm the Best in the West!
Zrip

Post by Zrip »

Ooh, here's an arc that would be interesting to see: a trip to a Pridelands convention, Pridelandscon!
Wanna chat? Feel free to send me a PM, or ask for my new Skype account if you want. I don't bite— although I do nom. *Noms* :3

-Banner here-
"Awe-inspiring quote." - Famous person
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

Here's one I would also like to see. And arc centered around Peanut, Grape, and King. By this I mean have all three of them in the same arc.
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

For now, as future story arcs, I would like to see: the consequences of the Fido's public confession with Sabrina's relationship and with the other dogs of the club; any moment between Peanut and Tarot; how's still going between Bino and Duchess; how went and ended the relationship between Sabrina and Maxwell; Grape and Maxwell get finally married...
The Blue Fox

Post by The Blue Fox »

One thing I'd like to see is something delving a bit more into the backstory behind Pete and Dragon playing their game of universes and unrealities...explaining why they're playing it and whatnot...and I also wanna see more of their kitsune friend that only appeared, like, ONCE.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

I don't imagine Great Kitsune is that important since he only is the DM and therefore isn't directly involved with any characters' lives.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Foxstar
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Post by Foxstar »

The Blue Fox wrote:One thing I'd like to see is something delving a bit more into the backstory behind Pete and Dragon playing their game of universes and unrealities...explaining why they're playing it and whatnot...and I also wanna see more of their kitsune friend that only appeared, like, ONCE.
Kitsune's a deity and not a player. He has no skin in the game, he's just making sure the two behave. I doubt your going to get background on him.
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

I have and idea for two arcs. One with Peanut and Max inspired by the movie Mouse Hunt, and one where Tarot tells Grape all about the cosmic nerds.
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

How about one showing Max working out, then getting so huge he can't get out of the door.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Kateleo007 wrote:How about one showing Max working out, then getting so huge he can't get out of the door.
Now that's just silly. X3

Maxwell can't get that buff. Besides, I think Rick couldn't possibly stand the double dose of buff jokes ~ Cats and Dogs alike. Ehehehehe...
Last edited by copper on Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: illegible
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
69eist

Post by 69eist »

I would find it interesting if the great kitsune was challenged by Pete to play this game too or blackmailed into helping him try to beat dragon.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
The Blue Fox

Post by The Blue Fox »

69eist wrote:I would find it interesting if the great kitsune was challenged by Pete to play this game too or blackmailed into helping him try to beat dragon.
Mmm. I can see something like that occurring, yeah.
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Kateleo007 wrote:How about one showing Max working out, then getting so huge he can't get out of the door.
That's not really how exercise works. Housepets! isn't that far-removed from reality.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Sleet wrote:
That's not really how exercise works. Housepets! isn't that far-removed from reality.

King was born a Human, there is a Cosmic game of D&D being played, and Tarot is a giant Hologram projector... Max going Hulk is not so bad.
My characters
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

To be fair, I would picture Maxwell trying to become buff...only to end up being something akin to a hollywood athelete instead. =P
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

copper wrote:Tarot is a giant Hologram projector.
Wait, Tarot isn't real?
The Craazyy1

Post by The Craazyy1 »

There has to be an arc related to Fido soon, or just the good old dog club in general. I mean, without Fido, will Peanut be kicked? Fido is after all the one who put Peanut back in the club after the whole cat-lover thing.
"What doesn't kill you, simply makes you...stranger
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

There was just a Fido arc!

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Saturn381 wrote:
copper wrote:Tarot is a giant Hologram projector.
Wait, Tarot isn't real?
Tarot Durden.
Onlythebassist

Post by Onlythebassist »

- An Imaginate of a Tarantino film (though probably tough with the PG boundary)
- Karishad/Sasha adventure (because of reasons)
- More Itsuki!!!!!!!

The last one being my biggest hope; he is of my favourite characters in the comic, even though he has only appeared a couple times.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Wouldn't mind the return of another Yarn Ball or something similar. It almost feels like forever something like that will ever happen again. *Weeps*

Throw a Dog a Bone, Rick! ...Wait a minute... Throw a Dog a bone?

Throw A Dog A Bone Zone! The TADABZ! *Is clearly both genius and insane*
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

An arc focusing on Joey, without him seeming like a weirdo. Oh, and I would also hope for the disclusion of Squeak for the arc. Whenever she's around, things get.... weird....
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

What would Joey be if not a weirdo?
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

An Ambitious pup. =3

Joey and Peanut ~ COMBINED ~ Spot Vs. Cyborg. The unbelievably real death of Spot.
Gren

Post by Gren »

SuperStar wrote:An arc focusing on Joey, without him seeming like a weirdo.
Yeah, I don't think that's possible. Joey is Joey. You just have to love him how he is.
Also Superstar, are you this guy? Lol

I'd like to see an arc focused on Max and Bino's vacations.
ImageImage
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

No, I'm meant to be Kirby, my avy is art done by this awesome dude. All the credit goes to him for the Avy, http://banami-luv.deviantart.com/
dontebell

Post by dontebell »

a story about Grape telling Peanut the truth about how she found out about his secret crush on her. cause I believe she was lying to him.
The Blue Fox

Post by The Blue Fox »

dontebell wrote:a story about Grape telling Peanut the truth about how she found out about his secret crush on her. cause I believe she was lying to him.
Seriously?!? What was there about what she said way back then that seemed like a lie to you?
Coz I was pretty satisfied that Peanut might not have been all that subtle about his feelings and the fact that the picture she discovered was a dead giveaway.
dontebell

Post by dontebell »

The Blue Fox wrote:
dontebell wrote:a story about Grape telling Peanut the truth about how she found out about his secret crush on her. cause I believe she was lying to him.
Seriously?!? What was there about what she said way back then that seemed like a lie to you?
Coz I was pretty satisfied that Peanut might not have been all that subtle about his feelings and the fact that the picture she discovered was a dead giveaway.
Well for one thing,I think she was lying to him cause she afarid that he might tell someone about it.plus, why she didn't tell him why she was hanging out with Max in the first place?
The Blue Fox

Post by The Blue Fox »

dontebell wrote:
The Blue Fox wrote:
Well for one thing,I think she was lying to him cause she afarid that he might tell someone about it.plus, why she didn't tell him why she was hanging out with Max in the first place?
You think Grape thinks Peanut might be likely to tell someone of his crush on her? I highly doubt it...Peanut may not be the smartest dog around but even he would know that if he told anybody else it would spread through the neighbourhood like wildfire...he would never hear the end of it...and Grape knows he knows that.
Grape and Max were friends before they became bf/gf...plus there's the fact that apparently both Peanut and Max mistook Grape to be male...which is understandable because heck even now I have trouble remembering that Grape's a girl...she's just so gosh darn masculine.
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Post by Happiness Designer »

An arc with King meeting the pets that kidnapped him. Stuff would go down. Lots of stuff
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Korakc wrote:An arc with King meeting the pets that kidnapped him. Stuff would go down. Lots of stuff

If they are alive still. That happened a couple decades ago, and we have no idea how old they were when it happened. Still, would be interesting to see.
My characters
Gren

Post by Gren »

copper wrote:
Korakc wrote:An arc with King meeting the pets that kidnapped him. Stuff would go down. Lots of stuff
If they are alive still. That happened a couple decades ago, and we have no idea how old they were when it happened. Still, would be interesting to see.
We still don't know how old are Sabrina, Tarot and King. I don't think age is something that matters in this comic.
ImageImage
Happiness Designer
Location: In the corner of your mind, where reality and dreams clash and create a fabulous universe.

Post by Happiness Designer »

Gren wrote:
copper wrote:
We still don't know how old are Sabrina, Tarot and King. I don't think age is something that matters in this comic.
Both are valid points, and Jata also would be considerably old. I assume HP! Pets live slightly longer than normal animals.
~ Colors are good. ~
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; It is something you design for the present.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

It has been confirmed that Housepets live roughly twice as long as the ones in our universe. So the cap for most pets is 40, less for certain dog breeds.
My characters
Gamewolf67

Post by Gamewolf67 »

Silly Zealot wrote:
TinFoilHats wrote:I'd like to see a Star Wars edition of Imaginate(that would make my 365 days).
You know, I have been reading Wookiepedia, the Star Wars wiki, since 2006, and I read about a series of novels in which, about twenty years after Return of the Jedi, an alien species from another galaxy attacks the Star Wars one, bent on exterminating all life aside from themselves, as they had succedeed previously. Oh, and all their ships, weapons and technology is biologically engineered, as they are paranoid of metallic machines.
Maybe they could reenact that!
TinFoilHats wrote:...oh. Oh OH OH OH OH OH, Or how about a day in the lives of(get ready for this)...
THE FORUM MODS!! OR or or, maybe a day in the life of Mr. Griffin. OR MAYBE EV-- *gets knocked over the head by Sleet*
An artic fox of undisclosed gender that used to date a squirrel with mechanical protesis is edgy for a PG rated webcomic.
Good thing, however, that I want the absolute PG rating to be DEAD!

Well, okay, no. But I do want to see those two.... peculiar individuals in the comic.
You're talking about the Yuzhang Vong. (Spelling?)
Let's Imaginate any Dragon Ball arc or Revenge of Jata pleeeeeease!
Feel my icy wrath!
dontebell

Post by dontebell »

I'd also like to see a story of Grape making Max being nice to Peanut.I mean back at the theme park,it look like he was trying to get rid of him.Also there should be a flashback of Grape getting Back at him for that.
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

I for one would love too see an arc of King getting kidnapped by the Fat PETA dude(who was recently bailed out of jail) and Fox rescuing him.

That would definentely make me happy. :D :arrow: :mrgreen: (it is very hard to keep smiling for more than 5 minutes.)
There is always a mystical adventure awaiting you. You just have to find it and take the first step into epicness.