HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, good," Chip said, "I like the world when it stays where it is. Heh. Quite a fall, eh?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

~~~ In the Clinic Kennels ~~~
serence ice fox wrote: "yeah I know the feeling , I've never thought about befriending with a rabbit before I become a pet either"
That has to be a lot more stressful for the rabbit, than for you. unless the other foxes are making fun of you for doing it.

~~~ In the pet park ~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:Joan laughs. "I'm not old enough to be a cougar yet. Not quite, anyway. Let's go swing. I haven't done that in years either!" Watching Kandi on her phoine call, Joan gets the feeling that they won't be swinging after all...
It seems that the group that left with the Jackals have met with some kind of mishap, up by the entrance to the park. Elliott is limping, and the mouse seems to be hurt as well.
Kandi informs Joan, before returning to the phone call.

Senka, the jackals have managed to get themselves hurt again, I've got to go back to the parking lot, so that is where i'll be if you need me.
An Kandi starts jogging down the pathway to the parking lot.

~~~ Back in the Clinic ~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"If he had a family, what would you do with the kits? They're likely to be too domesticated to release into the wild and how many people do you know that would adopt them? No, it's for the best. As for when we'll do it, when would be convenient for you? When was the last time he ate? He'll need to be fasted before the procedure."
We haven't eaten since breakfast this morning. You might as do it while you already have him here, so i guessing that would be tomorrow morning then?
Gorge squirms around in his chair.
I must admit, I'm not really comfortable with him knowing I've agreed to having this done to him.
I fear it might change the dynamic of are relationship. An the awkward questions as to why i agreed to it.

~~~ Back in the pet park ~~~

Back on the phone with the jackals.
Stay up by the entrance. You should see my truck in the parking lot, go to stand next to it if you can get there, and i'll meet you there, Ok.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Keeshah wrote: That has to be a lot more stressful for the rabbit, than for you. unless the other foxes are making fun of you for doing it.
"I do hope he wasn't afraid of me , at least he didn't show it anyway . And nah , I've only been here for a few days , and haven't met any other foxes yet , but I do know some other certain people who think that is something to be make fun of , it's not like I care , but still"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote: "I do hope he wasn't afraid of me , at least he didn't show it anyway . And nah , I've only been here for a few days , and haven't met any other foxes yet , but I do know some other certain people who think that is something to be make fun of , it's not like I care , but still"
Well you seem to have had more adventures in one day, than i have had in 3 months so far.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: Well you seem to have had more adventures in one day, than i have had in 3 months so far.
"I wouldn't call this..." Nadia said , pointing at the bandages that covered her body "an adventure , more of a series of troubles actually"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote: "I wouldn't call this..." Nadia said , pointing at the bandages that covered her body "an adventure , more of a series of troubles actually"

Oreo grins coyly,
You have no idea how much trouble a skunk can cause in just a few seconds!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: Oreo grins coyly,
"oh?" The fox smirked "And how much would that be I may ask ?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

serence ice fox wrote:

Everywhere my owner takes me, people point. whisper skunk! and scatter away from me..
Some times i think my owner takes me along with him, to get quickly through crowds.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Okay Dr., we'll be there."

Faust sees the stand and heads towards it.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Honestly," Chip added, "It was like a furry avalanche.Is Elly badly hurt?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
A piece of chicken 'jumped' from Leslies' fork but he caught it before it escaped the plate completely and he flipped it back onto the plate and speared it with a fork. "Not fast enuf," he said with a grin before eating the chicken.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"So, uh, no lunch with the jackals then? Doctor's visit instead, huh?" Mercury meowed
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick had to stop to catch her breath. *pant* *pant* Woo! I'm out of shape. *pant* She saw Elliot roll around on the ground, and Faust rush him back into the park. Uh oh. Is Elliot going to be ok? Blick walked as fast as she can to catch up with the group. Once she reaches the entryway of the park, Blick gets a second wind and jogs. She cuts through a bush, and is now within earshot of the pets. Blick walks towards them, panting heavily.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Keeshah wrote: Oreo looks over at the fox.
I'm trying not to be. But his species is a predator of skunks, and his is three times my size!
but my owner says, i should always try to confront my fears.

He reaches out of the cage and starts petting the wolf.. feeling his fur, while his nose takes in his musk. Trying to get comfortable with his scent and presence, leaning up against the laced metal of the cage door.
If my litter-mates could see me now, trying to become friends with a huge natural predator!
Doc relaxed as he was being petted and taking advantage of the moment he got a more in depth scent of Oreo, definitely smelling his natural scent but after a moment he got a bit used to it where it wasn't so pungent.
"Well that's very brave of you"
serence ice fox wrote:
"oh believe me , you think this is out of the ordinary now" Nadia giggled
Doc chuckled a little agreeing with Nadia that this town did have a knack for having out of the ordinary events.
Keeshah wrote:
It is something that i would have never even thought about ever doing..
Doc thought for a second
"I think the humans have a saying; "There's a first for everything"
Keeshah wrote:
serence ice fox wrote:

Everywhere my owner takes me, people point. whisper skunk! and scatter away from me..
Some times i think my owner takes me along with him, to get quickly through crowds.
Doc looked at Oreo with a slightly sympathetic look
"Don't be discouraged about that I still get looks, glares and side conversations about me when I go out. Humans thinking i'm going to snap and attack, heh a few times people have even called animal control and the police after me but you don't mind that because that is their own insecurities, it is their problem"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Alright, Let's go-- But before Hutch could take an arm, Elliot (or Faust), took off in a sprint with the other in his arms.
Okay then... Hutch just decided to follow them next to Flynn.
---
Stop trying to eat the peanuts!
They're Cashews!
That is still a peanut!
Roo argued with her owner as the movers unloaded the cargo they brought from Texas.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Nice carts...I mean cars," Chip said when in the parking lot ((during/after Hlaroo's next post)). "Why're we here?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick finally catches up to the pets. "*pant**pant* What happened? Is Elliot going to be ok?" Blick asks Mercury. She continues to pant heavily, but keeps pace with everyone.

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Marine Fox wrote:
Kesshah wrote: Everywhere my owner takes me, people point. whisper skunk! and scatter away from me..
Doc looked at Oreo with a slightly sympathetic look
"Don't be discouraged about that I still get looks, glares and side conversations about me when I go out. Humans thinking i'm going to snap and attack, heh a few times people have even called animal control and the police after me but you don't mind that because that is their own insecurities, it is their problem"
"yeah , you would be surprise how irrational humans are when it comes to fear , they afraid of everything for no particular reason , I've even met a few towns where everyone afraid of foxes like we're some sort of monster or something"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Marine Fox wrote: Doc relaxed as he was being petted and taking advantage of the moment he got a more in depth scent of Oreo, definitely smelling his natural scent but after a moment he got a bit used to it where it wasn't so pungent.
"Well that's very brave of you"
( Heh if you think he smells pungent after his weekly odor neutralizing bath, you should get a wiff of him in full bloom :))
Thank you sir wolf. I'm trying very hard to be.
Marine Fox wrote:
serence ice fox wrote:
"oh believe me , you think this is out of the ordinary now" Nadia giggled
Doc chuckled a little agreeing with Nadia that this town did have a knack for having out of the ordinary events.
Keeshah wrote:
It is something that i would have never even thought about ever doing..
Doc thought for a second
"I think the humans have a saying; "There's a first for everything"
The journey of a 1000 miles, begins with the first step.
Oreo then wonders where he heard that phrase before, and where it comes from..?

serence ice fox wrote:
Marine Fox wrote: Doc looked at Oreo with a slightly sympathetic look
"yeah , you would be surprise how irrational humans are when it comes to fear , they afraid of everything for no particular reason , I've even met a few towns where everyone afraid of foxes like we're some sort of monster or something"
really? I though they trusted and excepted you, once you are wearing a collar! Doesn't it mean that your part of the greater group of pets?

~~~ meanwhiles back in the BatCave! ~~~
69eist wrote:"Okay Dr., we'll be there."

Faust sees the stand and heads towards it.

Kandi comes jogging, huffing and puffing up the trail, to the group of pets that have gathered around the truck. Having left Joan to swing with the Puma's if she didn't come along with her.
So what has happened now? who all got hurt?
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: really? I though they trusted and excepted you, once you are wearing a collar! Doesn't it mean that your part of the greater group of pets?
"Oh I wasn't a pet back then , so you know , and yeah most of the time wearing a collar would help the humans get their eyes of you a bit , but then there are those people....urgh...."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well at least it's not Flynn this time." Joan and John decide to go along with Kandi to see if there's anything they can do to help. Jogging after her, they stand by the truck to watch the proceedings.

~~~~
Seeing the fox running up behind him and not being able to identify her from a distance, Flynn gives another warning stamp and bolts after the jackals, leaving Hutch behind, but keeping a firm grip on Chip. Once he reaches the safety of Kandi's truck he turns around as the fox approaches and prepares to keep running. Fortunately he recognises her just in time. He breathes deeply a few times and waits for his pulse to return to normal.
"S-sorry, Blick. I just saw you coming at me from the corner of my eye and bolted before I could identify you... I guess I'm not quite over my phobia yet..." He looks at the mouse as she speaks.
"Because Kandi's here and she can help you and Elliot." he answers.

~~~~
Paul checks the appointment book. "Yes. Tomorrow morning will work, as long as that's convenient for you? At the moment Oreo's young enough that I doubt he even knows what those bits are for, beyond what his instincts might tell him. He probably wont even realise they're gone. I could tell him it's just part of becoming a pet and I think he'd cooperate. I think he'll welcome anything that will make him a pet and get him back to you, especially if he thinks it'll allow him to play with the other pets in the community. That seems to be what he really wants, from what he said to Samantha during his exam earlier."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury jumped bit, not having noticed Blick's arrival, "Yip! O-oh, hey Blick. Yeah, I think that Elliot is gonna be fine"
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hey, Blick! Long time, no see!
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Well um, I kinda tripped while running. Then I tumbled into Faust. And I may have crushed Chip."

"Would you mind if I asked you to take a look. I'm afraid it might develop into something worse."
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Well at least it's not Flynn this time." Joan and John decide to go along with Kandi to see if there's anything they can do to help. Jogging after her, they stand by the truck to watch the proceedings.
He breathes deeply a few times and waits for his pulse to return to normal.
"S-sorry, Blick. I just saw you coming at me from the corner of my eye and bolted before I could identify you... I guess I'm not quite over my phobia yet..."

I'm not so sure, Flynn is looking winded and panicky again.Pointing to where the rabbit is nearly hiding in the wheel-well of the pickup truck.
69eist wrote:"Well um, I kinda tripped while running. Then I tumbled into Faust. And I may have crushed Chip."
"Would you mind if I asked you to take a look. I'm afraid it might develop into something worse."
Ok, then which ankle did you hurt?
Checking one then the other.. pressing in with her fingers,feeling along the bone structure.
Hmmm got some swelling going on already. how does the pan feel? like someone kicked you or got your foot in a leghold snap trap?

~~~ Back with Dr. evil and the plotting humans :lol: ~~~
Paul checks the appointment book. "Yes. Tomorrow morning will work, as long as that's convenient for you? At the moment Oreo's young enough that I doubt he even knows what those bits are for, beyond what his instincts might tell him. He probably wont even realize they're gone. I could tell him it's just part of becoming a pet and I think he'd cooperate. I think he'll welcome anything that will make him a pet and get him back to you, especially if he thinks it'll allow him to play with the other pets in the community. That seems to be what he really wants, from what he said to Samantha during his exam earlier."[/quote]

Quite convenient. The sooner it happens, the less he will suspect that i ever had anything to do with it.
Although it is comforting to know this urban myth is actually true, if done young enough, they never miss not have them.
Probably preserve his singing voice as well. You should hear him sing, perfect pitch and harmony, and can hit the high notes without a problem.

Mr. Nordic looks a bit taken back.
Would he will really be able to run loose with the other pets? I thought you always had to keep pets restrained and on a leash, unless you were way out in the country side.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Faust is alerted by the assumptions of Dr.Sparagmos.

"Is it that bad!? Elliot how are you doing, does it hurt much?"

Elliot facepaws in embarrassment.

"Faust...... put me down so we can get this over with....."
My Personas

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

69eist wrote:Faust is alerted by the assumptions of Dr.Sparagmos.
"Is it that bad!? Elliot how are you doing, does it hurt much?"

It is looking really bad, I'm afraid i'm going to have to amputate.
69eist wrote:Elliot facepaws in embarrassment.
"Faust...... put me down so we can get this over with....."
Just joking.. but can you put any weight of the foot?
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"It hurts every time I do Dr."

Faust lays Elliot down.
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, right. Um, thanks Finn... Flynn," Chip said before watcing the vet. Her tiny brow puckered with worry. A small whimper of worry escaped her mouth.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

69eist wrote:"It hurts every time I do Dr."

Faust lays Elliot down.
Kandi gets up and gets the action pack from the truck, an sets it down on the ground.
Opening it up she gets out an ace bandage, an starts wrapping up his ankle.
I don't feel anything broken, most likely a sprain.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Keeshah wrote:
69eist wrote:"It hurts every time I do Dr."

Faust lays Elliot down.
Kandi gets up and gets the action pack from the truck, an sets it down on the ground.
Chip watched as the human vet treated Elliot and only had to blink occasionally to keep them straight in her view as she waited her turn and wondered what, if anything, the vet could do for one as small as her. "I just smacked my, um, head, Doctor Stag Moose" she said when she got a chance, not knowing it was politer to wait her turn.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch watched the vet, who he now had no fears about, checking over Faust (or Elliot.)
---
Christopher Robin! It's such a pleasure to see you again! Roo struts up to the man and shakes his hand. This was her equivalent of pouncing someone over and greeting them heartily.
It's a pleasure as always, Mrs. Times The man replied while patting her head. Alice waddled over to Christopher and hugged him gently.
Easy there, fellah, you'll crush someones bones with that grip! Christopher jokes.
Christopher Robin sounds like Christopher Ecclestone*
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Hlaoroo wrote: "S-sorry, Blick. I just saw you coming at me from the corner of my eye and bolted before I could identify you... I guess I'm not quite over my phobia yet..." He looks at the mouse as she speaks.
"Because Kandi's here and she can help you and Elliot." he answers.
"S'okay, maybe I should wear my perfume more often so you guys can tell the difference." Blick offers.
Esper wrote:Mercury jumped bit, not having noticed Blick's arrival, "Yip! O-oh, hey Blick. Yeah, I think that Elliot is gonna be fine"
"Oh good, I was really worried." Blick sounds concerned.
MrNeonShot wrote:Hey, Blick! Long time, no see!
"What's up?!" Blick fist bumps Hutch.
Keeshah wrote:Kandi gets up and gets the action pack from the truck, an sets it down on the ground.
"Oh no, poor Elliot. Blick turns to Faust "Does this sort of thing happen a lot?"

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

It sure looks like a pattern... Hutch jokes, thinking about the strings and the mouse's house.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Chip watched as the human vet treated Elliot and only had to blink occasionally to keep them straight in her view as she waited her turn and wondered what, if anything, the vet could do for one as small as her. "I just smacked my, um, head, Doctor Stag Moose" she said when she got a chance, not knowing it was politer to wait her turn.

Kandi folds up a towel, and lays the mouse onto the makeshift bed. Using a gauze pad as a pillow to raise her head.
What are all the symptoms are you experiencing? headache? nausea? blurred vision? a feeling of spinning?
Anything else hurt besides your head?
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Joan watches Flynn, a little concerned, but she relaxes again as he does.
"I think he's OK." she says.

~~~~
"She looked really dizzy earlier. She ended up underneath Elliot when he fell. She couldn't even stand earlier." Flynn informs the vet as she takes the mouse from him.

~~~~
"He can sing? Well, that's something you don't see- er... hear every day. Somehow I don't think a band of skunks would be as popular as the Chipmunks though." Paul jokes.
"We do have one or two other musical pets in town though. You should hear Piper - the rabbit who lives in the antique shop. She's incredible!" Paul considers for a moment before replying to the other question.
"With your permission he can. Richmond Acres is a pet friendly town. All pets can go virtually wherever they like if they have their owner's permission and their tags. There are some places where pets do need leashes - in the court house, for example, but for the most part they can go where they like. You can certainly keep Oreo restrained or on a leash if you'd rather or if you don't trust him not to get into trouble though." Paul answers.
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

"To be honest, this stuff happens often, mostly to me. It's rare for Elliot to be the one getting hurt. Besides, Elliot is a bit fragile."

"I am not! I'm still pretty tough for a guy who had......"

Elliot pauses for a moment almost carelessly blurting out his cancer experience.
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Keeshah wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Chip watched as the human vet treated Elliot and only had to blink occasionally to keep them straight in her view as she waited her turn and wondered what, if anything, the vet could do for one as small as her. "I just smacked my, um, head, Doctor Stag Moose" she said when she got a chance, not knowing it was politer to wait her turn.

Kandi folds up a towel, and lays the mouse onto the makeshift bed. Using a gauze pad as a pillow to raise her head.
What are all the symptoms are you experiencing? headache? nausea? blurred vision? a feeling of spinning?
Anything else hurt besides your head?
"Oh, just the drumming, blurry vision - getting sharper though - and..." She paused as Flynn talked. "yeah, that. Just my noggin smacked, I think, Doc.". She put on a theatric tone. "Tell me straight, will I play the harmonica again?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar took the guitar and paused a moment. "O-okay."
She played a few chords and began playing 'Jenny Owen Youngs - Why you fall'
"...I know I should have seen that hand behind your back,
But I was busy launching my own full-scale heart attack,
Yeah you sure taught me something when you took me down,
Make the best of moments,
Then make for higher ground...

Don’t want to hear about the wind and how it blow,
As far as I see love is just a h-hole...
"
All the strength went from her voice on the verge of tears she lowered the guitar. "I'm sorry... It's too painful. It was Father's favorite."
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"You play the harmonica! Cool! We got a new music buddy Faust!

"You may wanna take it easy Elliot, your getting too worked up again."

"Aw c'mon, shouldn't I be excited?"
My Personas

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I'm pretty sure she's joking, guys. A harmonica would be twice her size."

~~~~
"It's OK... I'm sure he'd be proud of the way you played it just now. It was beautiful."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters