HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hearing Miles' answer , though having a bit of concern of her own about Grace when she heard the ermine needed spiritual protection , meaning whatever was happening to her could be really bad , Serenade decided not to bother the spirit cat anymore, hopefully the problem will be solved soon
sunauto wrote:Riley looked at the new pizza with a slight glance before looking over the group again. "I think it might be best to keep this all to myself when I get home later on, Dad wouldn't believe any of it."
"Yeah , I think you're right. You guys shouldn't worry much about this either" Serenade said , look from Riley , to Lynn and then Jessie
kurowolfe wrote: "I see, if that's the case ah, then you can come visit us later at our house lor. It's the second one from the end of this street, the one near the picnic area." Timmy started saying, but then he scratched his head. "At least, I think so, I rarely go out of the house. Let me see first, k?"
He placed the pizza box on the metal basket under his wheelchair, and started pushing himself towards the entrance. He was slow though, and he was looking tired by the time he reached the doors. Looking out, he scanned the street left and right, and reversed back, turning around to face the group. "Yeah, the second house. You all are welcome to come visit Grace soon."
"you sure you don't want to stay a little longer sir ? Perhaps we could help you get home a little bit later"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

xhunterko wrote:Yeah. But hopefully It won't be when I find Grace some spiritual protection. He thought to Serenade.

"In short, no," he said to Duke.

I believe our training has a negative effect on Grace, one of the new pets. Just moments ago, she acted like she was being possessed by a malevolent spirit. This happened twice. The second time, she mentioned her ears. When I came into this diner, she was completely knocked out. Albeit with her owner now. But it must have been really rough, because another pet has been brought to tears by it. I believe we are directly responsible for this. Is there any way we can protect her? He thought to Tara and more importantly Hubert.
Duke frowned a little and waited a second before speaking again
"Miles I'm sorry for whats happening but please don't let it get to you. May I come in?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

serence ice fox wrote:"Yeah , I think you're right. You guys shouldn't worry much about this either" Serenade said , look from Riley , to Lynn and then Jessie
"It'll be hard not to, but I'll try." Lyn said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Sure," Miles said, still looking at a wall.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

xhunterko wrote:"Sure," Miles said, still looking at a wall.
Duke pushed open the door slowly, seeing Miles looking at the wall. Duke stepped in and leaned up against the side, looking down at his feet for a moment before looking back at Miles.
"Is it about Grace?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Yeah," he said, "I think me and Tara may have had an effect on her."
valerio

Post by valerio »

<This is not a given. I still have to discern the nature and identity of her own endo-spirit, but she could have reacted to the entity merged with Serenade.> This last part, Hubert thought out carefully only to Miles, Tara and Duke, so not to upset Serenade and alarm her unknown spirit. <I must advise the outmost caution and be ready to anything.>
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

I don't think she is to blame. So far, I've only seen her interact with Serenade. She may be overly sensitive to otherworldly interactions. Cause I could possess Duke again right now, and she'd probably react to it. Miles thought back to the same people as well.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

serence ice fox wrote:"you sure you don't want to stay a little longer sir ? Perhaps we could help you get home a little bit later"
"No worries-lah leng lui, I'll be okay. I'm sure Grace here would sleep better in her bed than on my lap all the time. See you guys later," Timmy said, smiling again. And with that, he pushed himself out of the restaurant and started moving along the sidewalk, heading home. He hoped to eat two slices of the pizza, and keep the rest for Mei Mei. And after that, maybe some more sleep.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

kurowolfe wrote: "No worries-lah leng lui, I'll be okay. I'm sure Grace here would sleep better in her bed than on my lap all the time. See you guys later," Timmy said, smiling again. And with that, he pushed himself out of the restaurant and started moving along the sidewalk, heading home. He hoped to eat two slices of the pizza, and keep the rest for Mei Mei. And after that, maybe some more sleep.
"o-ok then , goodbye " Serenade waved after Timmy , then sat back down , sighed "well , at least everyone's alright now , I guess"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

xhunterko wrote:I don't think she is to blame. So far, I've only seen her interact with Serenade. She may be overly sensitive to otherworldly interactions. Cause I could possess Duke again right now, and she'd probably react to it. Miles thought back to the same people as well.
Duke didn't bother to think this, he just spoke in a slightly cautious but low tone.
"Wait who would react like that? Is it ...is it the Hunter?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

<No, he is not involved. In fact, being with Buster soothes him. He will react aggressively only to protect him or Janus. If she is being overly sensitive, then she needs training. We are talking about a very sensitive medium, here. And the moment she got in touch with the Hunter, *then* she could be shocked.>
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

valerio wrote:<No, he is not involved. In fact, being with Buster soothes him. He will react aggressively only to protect him or Janus. If she is being overly sensitive, then she needs training. We are talking about a very sensitive medium, here. And the moment she got in touch with the Hunter, *then* she could be shocked.>
"wait, who do you mean she?"[/color]
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

I believe he means Grace still. Right? Miles thought to Hubert and Duke.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:I believe he means Grace still. Right? Miles thought to Hubert and Duke.
<Correct. Are you ready to visit her?>
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles was about to snap again but then paused.

Um. Grace is, in here resting in her owner's lap. Right? Miles thought to Hubert.
valerio

Post by valerio »

<I was not talking about the mortal plane.> With the sound similar to wind blowing through thick branches, the scene changed...but not completely.
The group was still there.
Except that, safe for the spirit entities and Serenade, everything else was colored in a dull shade of grey. A look at the watch would've showed it still. The human was immobile, not breathing, her eyes unblinking.
"I brought us in a time rift, suspended between two heartbeats. It will be familiar to Grace, and it will allow us to interact with her without undue interference. It takes only a very skilled entity to find us. You can speak without hiding your thoughts now."
Last edited by valerio on Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
sunauto

Post by sunauto »

sunauto wrote:Riley looked at the new pizza with a slight glance before looking over the group again. "I think it might be best to keep this all to myself when I get home later on, Dad wouldn't believe any of it."
"Yeah , I think you're right. You guys shouldn't worry much about this either" Serenade said , look from Riley , to Lynn and then Jessie[/quote]

Riley lets out a deep sigh "I suppose it might be a smart idea to try and forget about it but well it might be hard and I don't think I would object to helping at all..."
Like shadows upon the wall you see only the action, not the reason behind it.

Character sheet for Riley Breen
http://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/vi ... 57#p503857
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

sunauto wrote: Riley lets out a deep sigh "I suppose it might be a smart idea to try and forget about it but well it might be hard and I don't think I would object to helping at all..."
"I understand , I just hope that this is th-" Serenade said , when suddenly
valerio wrote:With the sound similar to wind blowing through thick branches, the scene changed...but not completely.
The group was still there.
Except that, safe for the spirit entities and Serenade, everything else was colored in a dull shade of grey. A look at the watch would've showed it still. The human was immobile, not breathing, her eyes unblinking.
"what?!" she gasped out of surprise when she saw the sudden change, everything and everyone just.....stop , Riley , Lynn , the deputy , everyone . "Wha-what is this ?" she asked , quickly got up on her feet
◊A time rift◊ the voice of the mysterious entity answered her almost immediately , but still not reveal herself
"Time rift ? How are yo-"
◊My dear , sweet little mortal , as much as it touches me to know that you have high expectation in me , I did not do this◊
"Why should I believe you?"
◊Have we ever done something like this ?◊
"Yes !"
◊at a potency such as this ?◊
"....then who........and....why?" she wondered , still looking around for any kind of signs or clues
valerio

Post by valerio »

<That was my doing,> Hubert said. His eyes were glowing with an intense golden light. <I have put us and our quarry in a chronological suspension that, to the mortals, is the time of a heartbeat, but which will allow us to move and act for our common safety.>
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

valerio wrote:<That was my doing,> Hubert said. His eyes were glowing with an intense golden light. <I have put us and our quarry in a chronological suspension that, to the mortals, is the time of a heartbeat, but which will allow us to move and act for our common safety.>
"Master Hubert ! Wha-.......I'm sorry I just didn't expect to be meeting you again here.....erm....common safety ? What exactly do you mean by that may I ask ? Andisthis about what just happened to Grace ?" Serenade asked the dragon , after a moment of surprised , meanwhile , the other entity had already faded away
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles's eyes blinked.

Okay, that was fast. Miles thought to himself. He slowly stood up.

So, where is she? And, what do we say? Miles asked. Then he looked around and saw where he was needed to be.

Hubert, please tell me the next time you teleport me okay? Miles thought to him.
Last edited by xhunterko on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
valerio

Post by valerio »

serence ice fox wrote:"Master Hubert ! Wha-.......I'm sorry I just didn't expect to be meeting you again here.....erm....common safety ? What exactly do you mean by that may I ask ? Andisthis about what just happened to Grace ?" Serenade asked the dragon , after a moment of surprised , meanwhile , the other entity had already faded away
"It has been hypotized that somehow the mortal Grace is a very sensitive medium. She needs help to deal with her abilites, and before other...less friendly entities decide to contact her. If she reacted so drastically to the mere activities of Tara and Miles, she is utterly defenseless."
xhunterko wrote:Miles's eyes blinked.
Okay, that was fast. Miles thought to himself. He slowly stood up.
So, where is she? And, what do we say? Miles asked.
Hubert nodded to the raccoon and the rabbit ghost. "Get ready to talk to her in the most friendly way." He focused on Grace, his voice kind and soothing. "Grace, you can wake up now."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

valerio wrote: "It has been hypotized that somehow the mortal Grace is a very sensitive medium. She needs help to deal with her abilites, and before other...less friendly entities decide to contact her. If she reacted so drastically to the mere activities of Tara and Miles, she is utterly defenseless."
"I understand" the fox replied , a little bit curious about what exactly Tara and Miles were doing , but that wasn't the important thing at the moment "So.....master Hubert , can I help somehow ?"
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Grace was dreaming of pleasant things, and strangely one dominated by pizzas, balls and fences. It didn't made sense to her, but she did know she felt serene in the dreams.

Voices, now she heard voices. An incomprehensible yet calming tone that soothed her heart even more. But then, the voice grew clearer... and closer...
valerio wrote:"Grace, you can wake up now."
The ermine opened her eyes to see herself inside the restaurant. Rubbing her eyes, she stood up and glancing around. Oh yeah, they were talking about Duke's and... err... who was her name again?

Upon closer inspection, she noticed that everything was tinted in shades of grey, like an old movie film. What was more, was the fact that nothing moved. Everything, the clock, the far flame of the oven, everyone around her... just froze there, not moving. Like statues.

Her eyes grew wide and she took several steps backward, suddenly scared. What was happening here? Where was she? Why was she here?

She wanted to run away, but then she saw movement. Looking around, she saw four figures. A white cat, a grey dog, that blue fox that she couldn't remember her name and... a small dragon?

She froze on the spot too, only more because of shock rather than anything else. Still wrapping her head around the situation, she bared her claws and took up a fighting position.

"Who are you, what do you want, and what is happening here?" she said, a deep gleam sparkling in her eyes. "I know how to defend myself, and I'm armed."

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
valerio

Post by valerio »

"You may relax, mortal," the dragon said, showing a rare smile. "I go by the name of Hubert. The two spirits with me are Tara and Miles. Serenade is a friend of yours, so I took the liberty to imagine you would welcome her presence. You are among friends. Do not be afraid.
"As for your current predicament, I put as all...what would you call it? Out of synhcronicity with the timestream."
He said that as if it was the most natural of events.
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Out of synchronicity with the time stream?" Grace repeated, letting her guard down a little as she lowered her arms. "Out of... wait, are you telling me that we are on a different dimension?" It sounded crazy, she had read of novels about time travel and paradoxes and such, but those were fiction and metaphysical, not real... are they?

She let her arms hang loose, the fight kicked right of her. It was the only logical explanation that she could think of, and not a very pleasant one at that. She felt vulnerable, and this showed on her posture, which had now became a crouched standing position.

"W-why did you bring me h-here th-then?" She barely whispered.

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles pointed to the dragon.

"It was his idea really Grace," Miles said, "You seemed to be effected by me and Tara's training and he, what do you want to do again? Oh, I'm Miles from earlier, remember?"
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Erm... do I know you? How do you know my name?" Grace asked the white cat. He seemed nice from how he explained things. In fact, everyone had not attacked her, hurt her or eaten her so far. Maybe they were nice?

She was still afraid though. This whole situation was so bizarre, and why the blue fox Siran? Serrrade? Siren? What's her name, was with them?

"What training did you mean, erm... Miles?" She was very hesitant, and for some reason, she felt that she had met him somehow...

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

seeing how Grace had seemingly forgot their first meeting , and also still somewhat afraid , Serenade didn't know what to do . On one hand , she wanted to say something , to tell Grace that she didn't have anything to fear , on the other hand though , while she seems to trust Miles more and more , the ermine still seem to have that fearful look toward her , so approaching her might not be the best idea . So she just stayed silence , at least until she's needed .
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles scratched his head.

"Uh, we met this morning, I got in your drawing book," he said, "Or, does she remember that?" He asked the dragon.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Tara stood silently. She hadn't actually been introduced to Grace, so until she was a bit more comfortable she didn't have a reason to say anything.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Miles scratched his head.

"Uh, we met this morning, I got in your drawing book," he said, "Or, does she remember that?" He asked the dragon.
Hubert nodded. To the ermine, he said, "You have suffered many chocs, it is possible that your memory is slightly impaired.
"You see, Miles and Tara here were trying for the first time to interact with the physical plane, and to do so they must have revealed their presence to you in a mostly unwanted...rude manner. And it is my fault as well for not properly evaluating the effects of their training unto others. I ask your forgiveness, Grace."
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Grace was silent for a few seconds after the dragon stopped talking. "You train them? Interacting with the physical plane?" she wondered out aloud. "... so you're basically ghosts. Or spirits."

A few more moments of silence, then Grace massaged her temples. Her fear was diminishing, but was replaced by irritability instead. "Aiyah, this is a lot to process all at once. *sigh* Let me rephrase what you have said so far ah? I have lost some of my memories because of the side effects of these spirits' training to interact with the physical plane of existence, and I was pulled out of where I was to this dimension so that you can apologize on their behalf?"

"Well, I must say you guys are lucky that I believe in spirits and the parallel worlds theories, because I would never have believed you otherwise. It's easier for my head too." Grace continued, raising one eyebrow at the group in front of her and letting go of her forehead.

"I assume that's why I can't remember your name though I clearly remember seeing you at the restaurant--" the ermine looked at the blue fox, before setting her sights at the cat "--and that I felt something like deja vu when I started talking to Miles here."

Then, all of a sudden, she smiled. "Well, I don't see any harm on my part except for the things I apparently forgot, so there's not much for you to apologize for anyway. Either way, no need to worry."

valerio

Post by valerio »

"I am sorry to tell you, but there *is* another reason for your presence here.
"Again, we need to help you regain control over your medium faculties. Learn to defend your own mind and soul from otherworldly influence, or what happened today will likely happen again, and affect your body even the more severily."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, not necessarily on our behalf," Miles said, "Let me apologize on my own. Which, I do apologize. We met this morning, and it saddens me that I may have brought you pain."
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Well, okay, if you say so. Might as well since I'm here." It was very surprising on how Grace was accepting, almost nonchalant, of the whole ordeal, especially since she was mortally afraid just a few moments ago. "Don't want to get my memories erased again."

Walking forward, she approached Miles, and patted him on his arm, since she was shorter than almost everyone else here. "Like I said, no problem. It's not like I remember anything, even if it was apparently severe seeing how you guys are so apologetic over the matter."

"So, how do I regain control over my body erm... Hubert?"

valerio

Post by valerio »

kurowolfe wrote:"Well, okay, if you say so. Might as well since I'm here." It was very surprising on how Grace was accepting, almost nonchalant, of the whole ordeal, especially since she was mortally afraid just a few moments ago. "Don't want to get my memories erased again."

Walking forward, she approached Miles, and patted him on his arm, since she was shorter than almost everyone else here. "Like I said, no problem. It's not like I remember anything, even if it was apparently severe seeing how you guys are so apologetic over the matter."

"So, how do I regain control over my body erm... Hubert?"
"We are going to do it in a more proper environment. This rift was only meant to give us some privacy. Will you show us your home by your own free will?"
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"I don't mind, but my partner is really paranoid when it comes to spirits and such woh. Says something about bad feng shui and stuff." Grace scratched her ears. "Will it be on this rift, or the real world?"

valerio

Post by valerio »

"The real world. And worry not, we'll act with discretion, no one but us will have to know. Now go lay back in your former position, when you were sleeping."