Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

MrNeonShot

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by MrNeonShot »

"I-i'm okay now. The thing with doppelgangers... When they disspell, I get the information. I wanted to keep it short and simple, but I still got a look at their faces, so... My head hurts now. It'll pass, though." Orange replied to Liesel.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'm fine with it." Kamatari said, pushing the sand ball back and forth between his hands.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
69eist

Post by 69eist »

The fox continues his dance as his paws are slowly no longer touching the floor.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh." Liesel materialises a pair of aspirin tablets on her paw, delighted with the ease with which her necklace allows her to do it, and offers them to the otter.
"Eet ees ashpirin. Eet might help viz your heat."
"How many of you can you be makink?" queries Gabriele.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

"well since everyone agrees hold hands please, well teleport there quickley" horus saud hokding his hands out as he closed his eyes readying himself for teleportatiin
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Oh no, not again."

Con quickly grabs Kama's and Aethon's paws and tightly shuts his eyes.

=========

The fox now dances in a spiral along one of the pillars in the ballroom.
Last edited by 69eist on Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Not this again. Kamatari thought. "I'll do it, but only if someone makes sure I don't injure myself again." he said, grabbing Horus's and Connie's paw.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon giggles and squeezes both other pets paws, looking at Horus "Oh please! Don't exert yourself, I will send you guys there myself! I will meet up with you guys later though, I must report back to my house!" With that, the Fox let go of Kama and Connie's paws, drawing a few symbols in the air in front of him, the final glowing like writing in the air. He snaps his fingers and then the three are gone, immediately popping up in front of Orange's House, standing just like they were at the store.

Rendak chuckles and rejoins the others at the table, wagging as he says to Frost "I am actually partial to root beer myself..but you are correct, after a few things start to get weird! X3 And correct you are Zekey!"
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
69eist

Post by 69eist »

The ballroom door opens as woman steps in.

Aleistair could you come down for a moment please?

"Yes Mother."

The fox descends and stops the music in the wind.

Aleistair could you please go to the shopping area and grab some stuff for me.

"Do I have to?"

The fox whimpers.

Aleistair you know the grand opening is tomorrow night. All I need you to do is canvas the area and shops. Could you please do this for me?

She pets the fox.

"....Okay...."

She hugs the fox.

Thank you sweetie. Here I made you a list. Oh one more thing.

She lets go of the fox as the fox looks up.

Do make some friends okay?

"Yes Mother."

The Fox exits the ballroom and heads into the shopping area.
Last edited by 69eist on Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Personas

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari looked around, a little disoriented. "I'm guessing we're here." Kamatari said, creating a sand sphere the size of a marble and throwing it up and down.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon hums as he looks around the shop for any gems, deciding he'll wait before picking his item for free. He exits the shop and begins looking around the area. "Any interesting places 'round here"
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

69eist

Post by 69eist »

Connie slowly opens his eyes, being cautious of any side effects of magic teleportation.

=========

Aleistair walks into the shopping area and starts viewing the shops one by one.
My Personas

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Are you okay?" Kamatari asked Connie. He threw the sphere up and on its way down it stopped in midair and floated. "Okay, why is it doing that?" he asked. Kamatari tried to poke it and it moved in the direction of his finger. Am I doing this? he thought. Kamatari moved his hand down and the sphere followed. "I can control wind!" he exclaimed.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Mm. Root beer's good too." Frost agreed. The dog took the bamboo tea cup in his hands, rubbing the rim with his thumb, but not drinking from it.
"So, did the otter ever say when the party was?"

-----------------------------------------

"Hey, what's up?"
"Nothing... You okay?"
"Never better. Got all the comforts of home at my fingertips. As always"
"Heh, okay, just checkin in on you."
"Okay."
"Okay... I'll see you when I get home then. Love you."
"Love you too Dad."
The cat took the phone away from her ear, looking at it for a second, the words "Call Ended" under the face of her owner shined on the screen. And with a sigh she stuffed it into the pocket in her collar.

On most days in the afternoon Kira would often be sitting in one of the chairs in her living room, usually the one with the cushions, that can recline back, and rotate. And because most days was like this day, Kira found herself sitting in said chair, with the cushions, and the ability to recline and rotate. A laptop was resting in her lap, and despite the afternoon rays of the sun, the glow from the screen could still be seen reflecting faintly off her silky black fur. Jazz could be heard faintly in the background, the sound of a trumpet sounded sweetly as it went through a solo.

For a moment the cat looked from her seat on the chair, through the window, and to the world outside.

She knew that if she walked over to the window and touched the glass that she would be 5mm away from knowing the average temperature of the air outside. 5mm away from knowing the movement of every patch of grass on her lawn and the lawns around her. 5mm away from being able to calculate the velocity of a car that drives by, instantly cataloging it by brand, model, and license plate, all the while detecting the trail of gas emissions it leaves behind. 5mm away from smelling the fresh air, feeling the wind through her fur. 5mm away from-
She shut her eyes, waiting for her scattered thoughts to subside. The sound of the trumpet subsided, returning the song to its soft jazzy beat.

After a moment she opened them again, and taking a deep breath, took one more look out the window before focusing on the laptop on her lap, and began to tap away on the keyboard.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Ah...Ah....Ah....Aaaahhhh.....CCCCHHHOOOOOO!"

A nickle on the floor hits Connie at the back of the head.

"Ow!"

=========

Aleistair continues to go from shop to shop and canvases the prices of stuff for his Mom.
Last edited by 69eist on Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Personas

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I want to try something." Kamatari said to himself. H faced his palms towards the ground. Kamatari concentrated and lifted off of the ground. Three seconds later, he fell to the ground. "Ow. Are you okay?" Kamatari asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

"With normal doppelgangers, I can make 7. But with multiple doppelgangers, I can't really tell. I can make a lot, though!" Orange replied with a grin. He looked down at the tablets.
"Pa says not to take medicine, since it messes with my body or something." Orange stood to his feet and did a little dance.
"I'm all better now!"
---
Marcus looked at the soda isle.
Was it orange soda or grape... The man asked as he tapped his fingers on the cart.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hotep the psychic

Horus looked around outside. He disapeered quite easily as everyone got together. once he returned he was wearing headphones sunglasses and carrying a medium sized box. he knocked on oranges front door. "Orange you call for a dj?!"
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Not really, but we need one! Orange replied as he walked to the door that was slightly ajar. He opened it and saw the pet with a giant box.
OOooh, whats that? he asked looking at the box.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Kamatari followed after Horus. He waved nervously to Orange. "H-hi." he greeted, now adding more sand to his sphere, making it the size of a tennis ball. Kamatari threw it up and down.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hello! My name is Orange! What's yours? he asked.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Connie is too busy trying to figure out what him in the head.

=========

Aleistair now stumbles upon a fountain and sees that nobody is around.
My Personas

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'm Kamatari, but everyone else calls me Kama." he replied, changing the sphere to a small sand stream that went back inside his bag. Lyvve walked in and saw Horus and two new pets. "Hi Horus. Who're your friends?" she asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

"Kama... Awesome! Dad made a couple burgers already, so help yourself!"
Orange stepped aside to let the pets in.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Connie was about to step in when suddenly, he sneezes again. This time, metal objects are repelled.

"......(Sniffs)..... I think my.... (sniffs) allergies are......(sniff) acting up."

He rubs his nose.
My Personas

Hotep the psychic

"youll see. hopefully you like dubstep or techno!" horus said finding a small open area and opening the case to show its many consoles and keyboards before placing it on a folding stand
ImageImageImage
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Also, in some rooms, it's empty, and others are quite full. Be careful, and don't touch the snakes! Orange said with a smile.
Dubstep? I haven't heard of that radio before! Orange followed the pet around to the kitchen, looking at the box and back at Horus.
Is Dubstep like Iheart Radio?
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Connie follows the pets in.

"Sorry, I haven't introduced myself.... I'm Conrart Miall. You can call me Con Con, Connie or just plain Con."

=========

The fox has already finished canvasing the stuff for his Mother and decides to enjoy himself in the absence of a crowd. He starts to skip around the fountain and hum to a jolly melody.

"Hm♪ Hm♪ Hmhmhmhmhm♫ Hm♪ Hmhmhmhmhm♫ hm♪"
My Personas

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

MrNeonShot wrote:"With normal doppelgangers, I can make 7. But with multiple doppelgangers, I can't really tell. I can make a lot, though!" Orange replied with a grin. He looked down at the tablets.
"Pa says not to take medicine, since it messes with my body or something." Orange stood to his feet and did a little dance.
"I'm all better now!"
---
Marcus looked at the soda isle.
Was it orange soda or grape... The man asked as he tapped his fingers on the cart.
Liesel shrugs and vanishes the tablets, reabsorbing their energy.
"Eet ees goot zat you are better." The guinea pigs turn as the other pets enter.
"Horus! Sank you for zee er... neck... sing! Eet ees beautiful und eet ees feetink me perfectly!"

The guinea pigs emit shrieks of alarm when Orange mentions the snakes and they resolve, after a short conversation in German, to stay close to him, just to be safe.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"It's nice to meet you Connie." Lyvve said. She walked over to Connie and set the tip of her finger on fire. Lyvve then poked Connie on the shoulder. She turned to look at Kamatari. "Who are you?" Lyvve asked. "I'm Kamatari, but you can call me Kama." Kamatari said. "It's nice to meet you Kama." Lyvve said, smiling. She walked over to Kama and did the same thing she did to Connie. "Ow! What was that for?" Kamatari asked. "I just wanted to see how you'd react." Lyvve replied.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

69eist wrote:The fox has already finished canvasing the stuff for his Mother and decides to enjoy himself in the absence of a crowd. He starts to skip around the fountain and hum to a jolly melody.

"Hm♪ Hm♪ Hmhmhmhmhm♫ Hm♪ Hmhmhmhmhm♫ hm♪"
Roarin wrote:"Mm. Root beer's good too." Frost agreed. The dog took the bamboo tea cup in his hands, rubbing the rim with his thumb, but not drinking from it.
"So, did the otter ever say when the party was?"
Rendak was happy he got an agreement, taking another roll and munching, thinking it over a second "Well no, he never told us, but us 3 could go over there and see if it's happening now or inquire when ^w^"

Aethon stopped as he exited the shop, seeing another, beautifully colored fox. He watches for a bit, leaning against a wall gazing upon the graceful dance

69eist

Post by 69eist »

"...Meh..... That didn't hurt so much....... It did hurt but fire is mostly vibrating energy."

Connie zaps Lyve on the shoulder.

===========

As the fox continues to skip, droplets from the fountain begin skipping in the same direction.
My Personas

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Ow! Well, I guess that's what I get for randomly fire poking people." Lyvve said, rubbing her shoulder. "So your power has something to do with electricity?" she asked. Lyvve turned to look at Kamatari. "And what can you do Kama?" Kamatari silently opened his bag and made two sand streams that combined and he turned it into a replica of the Triforce. Lyvve's eyes widened. "That's so cool!" she exclaimed.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon takes note of the sudden movement of the water, starting to tilt his head side to side in rhythm of the humming, tail swishing and flicking about as he continues to spectate

69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Nope...... only a little bit."

Connie starts vibrating his arm.

=========

The fox now fully into what he's doing now skips into the fountain and dances on the water. Droplets of water start dancing in the air around him as if they were dancing bees. As his scarf flies on the wind the droplets skip of it in a stream.
My Personas

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Cool!" Lyvve said. Kamatari had gotten more sand out and was making a sand torch. When he finished he handed it to Lyvve. "Light the top of it on fire." he said. Lyvve put her hand over the torch and created fire on the torch. "This is cool." Lyvve stated.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Fishstikz

Post by Fishstikz »

Luke and his owners had taken the time to get ready for the party. Nothing too special, but Mrs. Christiansen insisted on taking a pie over. Once that was done, the three headed over to Orange's house. Once there, Luke knocked on the door and waited.

"I guess you think you can psyche me out by saying really random stuff!" -Sora, Kingdom Hearts II
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orange looked up and saw the torch.
Would you mind not lighting fires? Dad isn't home yet, so try not to do anything destructive. Orange opened the door for the guests.
Hello, there! My name is Orange! Come on in! Orange held the door open.
Pardon any clutter, and if you find any snakes, don't touch them! Orange smiled brightly at the group.
---
After picking up everything, Marcus grabbed both the grape and Orange soda can packs and proceeded to the check out.
Hotep the psychic

"nothing like i heart radio. with this i can manipulate sounds to different mixes. one of them is with a cello and a violin. youll hear soon enough so will many others once i go live" horus said grabing a cello before playing one long note in its beutifull resounding sound of a low G to a more higher tune. he nodded before playing a scale then doing the same for his violin. he nodded seeing he was ready and activated his keyboards horus voice went to a more autotuned radio like announcer."welcome all. i am Dj kronus live here in Radient gardens for a party time with many others. song choices are free and go in order. already choices are running in......Heres the first from nurburgring Germany from lustran hawk i give you a classical remix of beethovens song and to all of you out here today join Dj kronus fan team online and up here by chatting thank you" horus said playing a clasaical techno remix as he finished before thumbing up to orange as the song faded to life with increasing volume till it reached a good volume level.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh, sorry." Lyvve said, extinguishing the fire. Kamatari changed the torch into a sand tree. He turned in Horus's direction when he heard Horus's voice. "Wow, I was not expecting that."
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT