HPU?: Apollo City

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

MrNeonShot

Re: Pet Friendly?: Apollo City

Post by MrNeonShot »

Alright, I'll see you later! Hinata replied.
JD, I'll be inside at my post if you need me. Hinata said. She then walked back inside to find the adolescent pets standing around her posts, wondering where she had gone.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Thank you. Please feel free to help yourself to the refreshments provided on the tables further in the lobby and don't hesitate to ask any of our staff if you have any questions."

"Thanks, Hinata." JD lets the droid return to her post and continues greeting the guests who arrive, though the amount of them is decreasing as the number of people already in the lobby steadily increases.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Once Hinata returned back inside Avery walked over to the server with the canapé , taking an appetizer for himself.
"This is good The dog agreed, after consuming the thing in one bite. His stomach growled as it realized this was the only thing he had to eat since breakfast and his thoughts wandered to what other foods might be waiting inside. But before he could do that...
"Excuse me? He asked the droid server.
"Sorry to bother you but would you know where the restroom is for this place, or at least some place for me to get these stains off?" He gestures to the black fuel-drenched fur on his right shoulder and fingers.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Kelly balancing her tray on one paw, Kelly points across the lobby.
"Certainly, sir. The restrooms are through the doors there; gents are on the left. And it's no bother at all - we're here to help."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Legotron123 wrote:We'd like to go to the theater. James said to the driver. Noah answered gionni as they got in the cab. I'm doing pretty good! I'm kinda surprised at how quickly it was over. The only thing I need to do is wait til 10 o'clock to eat anything, and it has to be soft stuff for the next few days.
After they get in the car, Puerto drives them to the theater in no time.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Gionni got into the taxi. "Well, that sucks. At least you're okay." she said. "Hey, we're here." Gionni said once they got to the theater.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Avery nodded.
"Thanks!" The dog smiled appreciatively before walking into the lobby. Following the droid's instructions he navigated his way to the resrooms.
Let's see here..." Avery muttered, opening the door on the left. Hopefully the restrooms here were same as the ones on Earth.

Ref Ref!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Luckily, they were! Except for the potty-bot 9000. Potty-bot was designed to teach serpiente, or potty-training pets, how to use human toilets. It greeted him happily.
Hello! And Welcome to the bathroom! Your favorite way to stop when you have to go!
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

It's not that bad. Sometimes I go over 30 hours without eating when I have to work long shifts or help dad with a particularly big video. Noah said to gionni as they got out of the cab. They walked inside and James turned to the two pets. You guys wait here while I go get us some seats. Gionni do you want some fuel or something?
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Wah?" Avery took a step back from the voice emitting from the toilet. It took him a moment tor realize the voice that was talking to him IS the toilet. The dog paused for a moment, unsure of how to respond to the talking toilet or if he should at all. He settled for an,
"Err, thanks?"
Taking a small tangent, the dog walked over to the talking toilet to examine it closer.
"Potty-bot 9000?" He read, looking at the emblazoned name across the front of the tank part of the toilet.
The dog scratched his head, mulling over the idea of actually using this piece of technology. And after a not so long second of thinking, turned back around to look for the sink.
"Yeah... I don't think I'm ever gonna use this... ever." The dog mumbled out loud. Hopefully there wouldn't be one waiting for him when he got to his new home...

Ref Ref!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

If you are uncomfortable with my services, I can remain quiet and "plug my ears". Rest assured, my ears are the only thing that will be plugged during and after your business! Potty-bot replied.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

JD is eager to get on with the proceedings but there is one guest noticably absent - Mr. Atlas. He sighs inwardly and resigns himself to wait a little longer.
Kelly walks up to Noah and co with a tray of drinks.
"Would sirs care to partake in... some.. refreshments...? Pardon my curiosity sir, but... Are you not James Walker, the renowned critic?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orion, knowing that he would be alerted when his father arrived, remained at the door of the theater.
Seeing JD still waiting, even though there weren't many guests arriving, Orion walked up to him.
Mr. JD? My dad sometimes gets hung up in business. I think we... can... Orion trailed off as a smile spread across his face and his fiberoptic tail wagged happily.
That's the Atlas limo! Orion pointed.
Workers began pouring out, as well as ani-droids. 2 of them being Eric and Lilly. The group approaches the greeter and Orion.
((edited to cause less confusion))
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Ah, no no. That's fine. You don't have to 'plug' anything." The dog reassures the toilet.
"I'm just gonna... Wash my fur." Avery says as he walks over to the sink. Thankfully it looked normal enough. He placed his hands under the faucet waiting for the sensor to register his hands and turn on the water. After it did he began scrubbing the fuel out of the fur on his fingers, painting the water black as it went down the drain.

Ref Ref!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Oh, okay. Fuel would be nice." Gionni aid, looking at James.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Welcome to Washy-bot 9000, for all your cleaning needs! The same voice as potty-bot came back. We sense oil in your fur. Would you like us to recycle it into the next ani-droid that comes by? Washy-bot asked.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Grk!" Another one! This time it was the sink. After calming down from his initial surprise the dog gave a resigned sigh
"Umm, sure, why not." He responded skeptically, continuing to wash out his fur.

Ref Ref!
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

With everything that was going on inside the lobby, Ashe was getting overwhelmed, and in a good way! She couldn't really sit still, walking (more like skipping) around the area and taking in the sights, sounds and smell. She even waved hello to the tuxedo-clad ferret droid they had met at Orion's place and the rabbit Hinata. Though why she was here was beyond her at the moment, acting like a security guard of sorts.

Only when she felt a resistance in her merry exploration did she remember that she was holding on to Rosie. Well, that and the fact that her stomach was growling. "Oh, erm, that was embarrassing!" she said to her with a wide grin. "Wanna have something to munch on, Rosie? Or do you only drink fuel?" Come to think of it, she saw that everyone had pretty much moved and mingled around by themselves, which did made her feel a little bit guilty. She can be such a ditz, sometimes!

In the meantime, John was just soaking in the scenery, lounging around. This kind of reception was nothing new to the pharmacist, and he was more interested in observing each and every person in the place. The mullet-styling tall man who he had introduced as the owner of the theater, all the ani-droids working around the clock serving guests. Or in Hinata's case, herding them around. He shared the same sentiment with Ashe with regards to the pink droid; she was working here now?

A shuffling in his lab coat pocket pulled him out of his thoughts, and he glanced down at the blue rat safely nestled in it. He chuckled with half-closed eyes when the little one seemingly pleaded to him to keep him out of harm's way. "No worries, you'll be safe as a bug in a rug in there, as long as you don't jump out the pocket yourself. Do use the cloth to soak up the excess fuel though, clean yourself up. Or would you rather go to the washroom for that?"

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Rosie was happy that Ashe had become so happy, and was enjoying following her around.
By my calculations, you haven't eatten all day. I suggest grabbing a lot of food. Rosie suggested. As for me, I need to get to a charging station. Perhaps the concession stand will have something? Rosie suggested.
---
Orion poked his head around the group of workers, looking for his father. He shook paws, but continued to look around.
Daaad? Orion called.
Eric and Lilly waited patiently beside Orion, waiting for the workers to clear.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Excuse me." Caeruleus squeaked, driving his voice high to be heard above ambient noise, "Please move me to a higher vantage point."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

MrNeonShot wrote:Rosie was happy that Ashe had become so happy, and was enjoying following her around.
By my calculations, you haven't eatten all day. I suggest grabbing a lot of food. Rosie suggested. As for me, I need to get to a charging station. Perhaps the concession stand will have something? Rosie suggested.
"All this talk about food is making me hungry." Dust said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

JD waits patiently at the top of the stairs to let the crowd clear.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

One of the workers approach JD and inform him We, the workers of Atlas Inc. Would like to show our support by paying for our own tickets. he said.

Once everyone clears, Eric and Lilly approach Orion.
Master Orion... Lilly began, but didn't know what to say, so Eric continued for her.
We regretfully inform you that your father couldn't make it, due to the moon base's attack, he is attempting to locate the base.
Orion looked depressed, but he offered a smile. Tell dad I said "Good luck!" Orion replied.
Both Eric and Lilly looked relieved and smiled back.
We'll be acting as your personal body guards this evening. Lilly informed. Orion thanked them and went to relay the news to JD.
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

James turned to Kelly with a very faint blush on his face. I wouldn't say I'm renowned, but I am James Walker. As for refreshments, I'd like whichever brand of lemon-lime soda you have, Gionni here would like some oil, and my son Noah just got back from surgery so he can't have anything to eat or drink until 10. Do you know where we can buy some seats? Preferably on a balcony if this theater has one?
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

A fur wash and a quick dry later Avery was back in the lobby, dodging and weaving through the crowd back to his group. After running into a droid with a plate of appetizers the dog spotted Mr. Smith and waved to him as he approached.
"Everyone sure is dressed mighty fancy for this event." Avery remarked. He scratched the back of his head as he reflected. "If Dad were here he'd stick out in a crowd like this. In more ways than one." The dog grinned.

Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Thank you, everybody. We do appreciate this kind gesture. Welcome to my theatre. I'm Johannes Doyle, owner and proprietor. Do come in, help yourself to the food and drinks and we'll organise those tickets for you."

As the workers file in and are attended to by the droids, humans and pets working for JD, the man himself turns back to Orion as the dog passes on the news.
"That's a pity. Oh well. I tell you what. Since we're recording tonight's show as it's such a landmark event, how would you like a free copy of the holo-chip so you can watch it on your viewer with him later on?" JD leads the dog and his body guards into the theatre.

~~~~
"You're certainly well-known to us, sir, if you'll pardon my saying. I've read many of your reviews on-line. I've seen your critiques shut theatres down or sky-rocket actors to fame. We are honoured indeed to have you. Lemon-lime, you said? Of course. If sir would be so kind as to accompany me to the concession stand we can organise tickets and refreshments there. On behalf of our company, I would like to wish young sir a most speedy and pain-free recovery." Kelly finishes with a nod to Noah before leading the human to the desk where she takes care of his requests, passing him tickets for the centre of the balcony and instructing him on how to reach it via the stairs.

~~~~
By the time Kelly is finished with James, JD has got the last of the workers inside and, judging that there are now enough patrons, signalled his droids to shut the doors.
He catches Kelly's eye and Kelly, understanding him, signals another droid who disappears through the "staff only" door. JD makes his way to a small platform upon which the band had previously been playing. The band has now packed up and moved to the orchestra pit in order to prepare for the show so the platform is now empty except for a microphone on a stand. JD steps up to the microphone as the droid reappears with a roll of cloth and something metallic glinting under his arm. Seeing everything is ready, Kelly opens her mouth and emits a pleasant tinging sound reminiscent of a spoon tapping a champagne glass. The sound soon brings the crowd to silence. With a smile on his face, JD spreads his arm and begins a short speech, punctuated by cameras flashing, recorders whirring and vid-cams glinting in the bright lights, pausing every now and again for the applause to die down.
"Friends! Distinguished guests! Ladies and gentlemen, pets, droids, boys and girls, Serpientes, welcome, welcome, WELCOME to the first ever theatre and live production on the moon, proudly brought to you by the Doyle Theatre Group and sponsored by the Atlas Corporation! Shortly we'll invite you to take your seats in the theatre but before we do that, as with any grand opening, there must be a ribbon-cutting ceremony. I was going to ask Mr. Atlas himself to officially open the theatre but he is unfortunately unable to join us tonight. Instead, and he didn't know I was going to do this so wish him luck everybody, but to cut the ribbon on behalf of Mr Atlas, please make very welcome the one and only Mr. Orion Atlas!" With a broad, friendly gesture, JD gestures for Orion to join him up on stage. Kelly and the other droid unroll the gold-coloured ribbon to the side of JD while JD offers Orion the oversized pair of scissors which the droid had been holding with the ribbon. Behind the giant pair of scissors, JD conceals a cue card with his thumb, making sure that the dog will see it when he takes the scissors. Upon the card is written "On behalf of the Atlas Corporation it is my great pleasure to declare this theatre officially open! *cut the ribbon*".
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Orion was very nervous in front of everyone, so his eyes remained locked on the card.
On B-behalf of Atlas Incorporated, I declare this theater open, cut ribbon... Orion looked quizzically at the card, then corrected himself.
I declare this theater open! Orion said as he attempted to open the scissors, but his arms didn't seem to work, so he handed one end of the handle to JD, with pleading eye for help.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

As James watched the opening ceremony, he took a sip of his soda before Noah asked, since when do you have that much power over theater shows? You've barely reveiwed any! James shook his head. I have no idea. i guess i never paid attention to the affects my reviews have. He took another sip before he recognized the dog on the stage. Is that Orion?!
Last edited by Legotron123 on Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Gionni looked in the direction James was looking. "Yeah, I think it is." the droid said, squinting her eyes.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"Pleeeeeeease let me see what is going on." Caeruleus droned, tugging himself up by the lip of the coat pocket. Despite his efforts, the rat droid ended up falling from his perch to the floor with a small clang
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

JD catches on and takes one handle of the scissors. He and the dog then cut the ribbon and the two ends flutter to the floor to thunderous applause from the audience.
JD then takes the mic again.
"Thank you everyone for your support and thank you, Master Atlas. We'll invite you into the theatre shortly but for now please continue to enjoy the refreshments and good company." After waving to the crowd, JD steps down from the stage and excuses himself from the proceedings so that he can head down to the orchestra pit and prepare for the show.
While the other droid takes the cut ribbon, scissors and card away, Kelly addresses Orion.
"Are you experiencing difficulties with your cybernetics, sir? Do you require assistance?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I guess when I get nervous, I can't properly use my arms. Sorry for freezing up. Orion apologizes.
Lilly waves to Kelly as Eric watches around.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"No problem, sir. Stage fright happens to the best of us. You were put on the spot too. If sir would be so kind as to exxcuse me I must go and take my place so that we can begin the show." With a bow and flourish, Kelly leaves Orion and walks to Hinata.
"Show time, Hinata. My post is in the balcony and yours will be too. Chrissy will be security for the floor but I'll show you the quick way down in case you're needed there in a hurry." Kelly leads Hinata up the stairs and out onto the balcony. She shows the rabbit-droid a door disguised as a wall panel.
"The staircase behind here goes straight down and opens behind another identical door directly below us. There's another door and staircase opposite us so you can use whichever is closer." Kelly explains, pointing out the door at the other end of the row of seats.
"It's dark in there though so that by opening the door we don't disturb patrons watching the show. Have you a light or night vision? It'll be dark in here too during the show so night vision is best." Kelly leads Hinata to a single chair behind the back row of seats that's elevated to provide a good view over the audience.
"This is your seat. From here you'll be able to see all of the audience as well as the stage. I'll be in the aisle with the other ushers."

~~~~
Down in the orchestra pit, the band warms and retunes their instruments and checks their music for the umpteenth time as JD puts on a pair of headphones so he can hear the droids and stage-hands as well as the cues from the stage manager.
In the wings, Todd removes the last of the locks from the gantry mechanisms so that the set pieces can be raised and lowered freely during the show. Another droid checks the mechanisms below the stage that allow it to be rotated and the variously sized and arranged panels that form the stage to be lifted and formed into set pieces.
In the light box far overhead, a pair of humans finish the last of checks on their computers and adjust the lights to their required position for the start of the show as Todd lifts the giant curtain to reveal the opening set, decorated to look like a typical town square with the lights giving the impression of early morning.

With everything ready, an electronic bell "DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING"s in the foyer/lobby to signal that the audience can now move into the theatre as droids on each level swing the doors wide open to admit the crowds, checking tickets and directing the crowds up the stairs or into the auditorium depending on their allocated seats. Usher droids with paws lit walk people down the rows to their assigned seats before returning and repeating the process with the next patron
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Just Orion, please! Orion calls, but she already left.
---
Hinata followed Kelly upstairs to her spot, nodding at the explanation as she spoke. When Kelly asked about her vision, Hinata replied with Thermal and nightvision. Hinata said with a smile. She also attempted to go down the stairs. She fit nicely, and made it down the stairs with ease, and then back up.
I normally take elevators, but I like those stairs. she remarked.

Hinata winced as the orchestra played, but when the buzzer rang off she sat up. The show was about to start. Seeing Todd, Hinata waved to the droid from her seat.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

James and the gang walked up to their balcony seat. Hmm. Comfy. Noah noticed as James posted on his blog while waiting for the show to start. Hey rangers! Once again I am proven wrong by the wonders of medical science. He typed, a reference to a running gag in his comedic reviews. I thought it might be weeks before Noah recovered. Apparently that stopped being accurate around 80 years ago. However he needs to relax for a few days, so next weeks episode will most likely still be late. But it will come out. See ya later! He checked for spelling errors and posted it.

kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

<Before the officiating ceremony>
MrNeonShot wrote:Rosie was happy that Ashe had become so happy, and was enjoying following her around.
hypernovatic wrote:"All this talk about food is making me hungry." Dust said.
Another growl from Ashe's stomach confirmed that the cat definitely agreed to Dust's and Rosie's suggestions. "Right then, let's go there!" Still pulling on the fox droid's paw in hers but slowing down to allow the other grey cat to follow them, Ashe soon spotted a counter that seemed to have all that they need, even a charging station! "Perfect! C'mon, gotta load up!" And with that, she took her first hors d'oeuvre, a flat piece of sliced baguette coin with some pancetta strips and roquefort cheese, and gobbled everything in one munch. This was soon followed by a selection of finger foods, one after another, and only after the tenth ensemble disappeared inside her maw that she stopped. "Phew, that'll do for now! Wonder why everything's so small though?"
Esper wrote:"Excuse me." Caeruleus squeaked, driving his voice high to be heard above ambient noise, "Please move me to a higher vantage point."
John heard him loud and clear, but shook his head apologetically. "Sorry Caeruleus, I'm afraid that without arms and hands, I can't transfer you anywhere. Let me see if I can find Avery, he can help you with that."
Roarin wrote:A fur wash and a quick dry later Avery was back in the lobby, dodging and weaving through the crowd back to his group. After running into a droid with a plate of appetizers the dog spotted Mr. Smith and waved to him as he approached.
"Everyone sure is dressed mighty fancy for this event." Avery remarked. He scratched the back of his head as he reflected. "If Dad were here he'd stick out in a crowd like this. In more ways than one." The dog grinned.
"Ah, there he is!" The man smiled back at the pure white canine, and beyond him, saw Ashe, Rosie and the male grey cat helping themselves with the food and power. He chuckled, but he was quick to stop himself when Avery stood near him.
"Sorry about that, it just occurred to me that we haven't eaten anything throughout the day, and my daughter there seemed to have found the snack table."

When Avery made that observation, John nodded in agreement. "Yes, this is the theater after all, and usually there is a specific dress code for the attendants if they were to be allowed entry. I'm surprised that they let a man with an oil-soaked lab coat through in the first place." Then, he remembered. "Oh right, Avery, can you help me wi--"
A loud chiming sound broke his sentence, and he cringed a bit. Being a sentient creature with a very attuned auditory and wave sense, the otherwise pleasant sound was like nails down a chalkboard to the man, and Caeruleus' request was soon forgotten as he recovered from it.

<Period between officiating speech and entrance door opening>
Ashe was making small talk with both Rosie and Dust at the concession stand when a bell chimed. The cat immediately looked up and saw the guy with the ponytail taking center stage on top of a platform starting to give a speech. She was not interested with what the guy had to say, but she was a little surprised to see Orion up there as well. His paws and his voice where shaking as he muttered out something and partially cut the gold ribbon. At that moment, she could empathize with the blue dog; she'd probably shrink down and disappear if she was asked to do that!

Meanwhile, John finally recovered from the piercing sound, and saw the owner on stage giving a speech. He was disappointed to hear that Mr. Atlas could not make it to the opening ceremony, but he did recall the cloaked man being very busy back at the Atlas Co. building. Seeing Orion taking his place as the officiator confirmed his suspicion that the young modded dog is indeed the heir to the Atlas Co. multinational corporation. It was the logical course of action, after the passing of Robin's only son, but he wondered whether the almost naive canine who was nervously cutting the ribbon could lead such a large company....
Esper wrote:"Pleeeeeeease let me see what is going on." Caeruleus droned, tugging himself up by the lip of the coat pocket. Despite his efforts, the rat droid ended up falling from his perch to the floor with a small clang
John heard the clang, and saw that the poor rat was now lying sprawled on the floor. "Caeruleus, are you okay?!" he exclaimed with a slightly panicky voice, very glad that the crowd was not moving around at the moment. He knelt down near the fallen rodent and gestured with his head. "Quick! Climb up my lab coat and back into my pocket!"

He also called Avery. "Avery, help me with Caeruleus down here!"

<After the theater doors opened>
Not soon after though, the crowd started to move, presumably into the now opened theater. Not knowing what else to do, John immediately crouched down and lowered his upper body, hoping to shield Caeruleus. "Quick Caeruleus!"

Ashe sensed her father's panic-filled emotions, since they were still linked. "Something feels wrong. Hey guys--" She asked the other two. "--have you guys seen my Dad around?"

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Nearly stepped on, Caeruleus made a leap, latching back onto the coat and beeping a thank you before climbing higher
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

kurowolfe wrote:<Before the officiating ceremony>
Another growl from Ashe's stomach confirmed that the cat definitely agreed to Dust's and Rosie's suggestions. "Right then, let's go there!" Still pulling on the fox droid's paw in hers but slowing down to allow the other grey cat to follow them, Ashe soon spotted a counter that seemed to have all that they need, even a charging station! "Perfect! C'mon, gotta load up!" And with that, she took her first hors d'oeuvre, a flat piece of sliced baguette coin with some pancetta strips and roquefort cheese, and gobbled everything in one munch. This was soon followed by a selection of finger foods, one after another, and only after the tenth ensemble disappeared inside her maw that she stopped. "Phew, that'll do for now! Wonder why everything's so small though?"
"I think it's just a fancy thing." Dust speculated, eating an hors d'oeuvre he picked up earlier.
kurowolfe wrote:<Period between officiating speech and entrance door opening>
Ashe was making small talk with both Rosie and Dust at the concession stand when a bell chimed. The cat immediately looked up and saw the guy with the ponytail taking center stage on top of a platform starting to give a speech. She was not interested with what the guy had to say, but she was a little surprised to see Orion up there as well. His paws and his voice where shaking as he muttered out something and partially cut the gold ribbon. At that moment, she could empathize with the blue dog; she'd probably shrink down and disappear if she was asked to do that!
"I'd be afraid to go up there in front of that many people." Dust said, when he saw Ashe looking at the stage.
kurowolfe wrote:<After the theater doors opened>Ashe sensed her father's panic-filled emotions, since they were still linked. "Something feels wrong. Hey guys--" She asked the other two. "--have you guys seen my Dad around?"
"No, why? Is something wrong?" Dust asked, starting to worry that something was wrong.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Your father seems to be with Caerulius over that way. Rosie pointed with the paw that wasn't being held.
Orion looks like he's waiting for us by the door over there. Rosie informed.
Did you see his arms lock? He had a lot on his mind when he tried to cut the ribbon, so his arms wouldn't open the scissors. Rosie remarked.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Avery was about to help the rat it managed to clamber up the alien's coat on its own. Nodding in approval the dog began looking around the area.
"Guess their about to start now. We should probably try to find the others."

Ref Ref!