What would you do?

Discuss the comic here
Shadowstar23

What would you do?

Post by Shadowstar23 »

What would you do if suddenly you woke up one day in the Housepets world?
There is always a mystical adventure awaiting you. You just have to find it and take the first step into epicness.
tychoaussie

Re: What would you do?

Post by tychoaussie »

That happens each time I don my Tycho Aussie fursuit.

You get a lot of looks: Some people rush in to hug you, some strangers will get all creeped out and avoid you. Some of your friends will think it's amazing, whereas other friends will be really polite but be a little more distant.

That's if you wake up as a dog.

If you wake up as "you", then chances are, it'll be you who gets creeped out; especially when that crazy, pushy ferret in your yard turns out to be your land lord and he owns the company you work for. Culture shock for just you!
Fun-loving by birth, Honorable through upbringing, Brave by necessity.
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Would we know if it's the world of the comic? Or would we simply wake up only knowing we're somewhere different? If the former, I'd say roll with it. You won't get far exclaiming you know almost everything about everyone from an internet comic.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
ConvoyWolf

Post by ConvoyWolf »

I would be quite shy to be honest either as an animal or as a human.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Suddenly finding myself projected into that universe?
Hmm, provided my dogs are with me and they have changed in the passage overnight....I'd call in sick, open an account with a Chinese, spend 3 days in MASSIVE GROUP SNUGGLING and talk and talk and talk just for the joy to listen to them, discover their own world inside, and play with them at games...with SNUGGLING benefits.
And of course, I'd start organizing a BBQ party for pets every weekend.
ConvoyWolf

Post by ConvoyWolf »

valerio wrote:Suddenly finding myself projected into that universe?
Hmm, provided my dogs are with me and they have changed in the passage overnight....I'd call in sick, open an account with a Chinese, spend 3 days in MASSIVE GROUP SNUGGLING and talk and talk and talk just for the joy to listen to them, discover their own world inside, and play with them at games...with SNUGGLING benefits.
And of course, I'd start organizing a BBQ party for pets every weekend.
And as a wuffy i would gladly attend your BBqs good sir!
Kyuunado

Post by Kyuunado »

Me? I'm not sure if I would spend the first week partying or aggravating Pete. Or both. :lol:
It would surely be more fun than what I do right now. :P
The nine-tailed Kitsune of England.
I am Kyuunado Fureatsurī!
Want to talk? PM me or message at [email protected] and add me on Google+
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Well first I'd try to get used to the place, and make some friends. Then I'd try to find a way to get caught into the Cosmic Nerd's game, and pawnch them all in the face. The Jerks....
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

@Kyuunado

Why not both? 8-)

@Superstar

You'll be that random guy that comes out of nowhere and punches someone for no particular reason. ;)

Whether I'm a pet or not, I would scream AWESOME. If I was a human, I would get a job as the ferrets secondary butler. If I was a pet, I would start planning to get adopted by the Sandwiches and give everyone a nice friendly hug or slap as I feel is necessary. :P :arrow: :)

@D-rock

It would be the world of the comic because I asked in the forums for that comic. 8-)

Mod Edit: If yours is the last post, use the edit button to avoid double posting
There is always a mystical adventure awaiting you. You just have to find it and take the first step into epicness.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

I hate to say it, but I would rather be a dog or cat. You can appear out of nowhere as a pet claiming to be a stray.... a human cannot do the same. Too much of a trail is needed.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

Depends on what I show up in their "world" as. Either way I would panic initially. I would like to be a dog though, being a dog might be fun. Plus it would be a new experience and that is always a fun thing.
Anyway, I would probably explore, get into some mischief then just go along with life.
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
Foxstar
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Post by Foxstar »

Finally be able to convince my dog to stop hopping the fence and stay home. That would make it worth it.
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

Foxstar wrote:Finally be able to convince my dog to stop hopping the fence and stay home. That would make it worth it.
I sorta agree with you.
SergeiTheFox

Post by SergeiTheFox »

Well, if I came as a human, first, I'd scream like a fangirl (Shut up...), then I'd adopt a puppy, and finally, live out the rest of my days with my doggy!

If I came as an animal, preferably a fox, I'd spend the first few hours cuddling with my big, fluffy tail (Don't you dare judge me), then find a human from Babylon Gardens that would adopt a fox, and finally, find an excuse to punch Bino! I don't hate Bino, but he derserves it about 80% of the time
oh hey look more text

now it looks pretty

and slanted uwu

I check this profile like once a year or so, so if you need to reach me I'm on telegram @awootimestwo
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

SergeiTheFox wrote:Well, if I came as a human, first, I'd scream like a fangirl (Shut up...), then I'd adopt a puppy, and finally, live out the rest of my days with my doggy!

If I came as an animal, preferably a fox, I'd spend the first few hours cuddling with my big, fluffy tail (Don't you dare judge me), then find a human from Babylon Gardens that would adopt a fox, and finally, find an excuse to punch Bino! I don't hate Bino, but he derserves it about 80% of the time

Depending on where you appear, it would be legal to adopt a fox. ....Who needs an excuse to punch Bino?
Silly Zealot

Post by Silly Zealot »

Will I still have a house? Is there a Housepets! version of me?
20th century fox? Given that this is the year 2020, that fox must be dead by now. Sadface! : (

I'm telling you, hyenas ARE canines too!
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

Silly Zealot wrote:Will I still have a house? Is there a Housepets! version of me?
Most likely, in order to keep the balance of time and space and what not.
Leomon2004

Post by Leomon2004 »

If I ended up there as a human I would complain because I would have to get a job/house. If I ended up there as a pet I would go see what Karishad was up to because he is very entertaining.
Shadowstar23 wrote:
Silly Zealot wrote:Will I still have a house? Is there a Housepets! version of me?
Most likely, in order to keep the balance of time and space and what not.
There was an old TV show called Sliders. They would "Slide" to parallel worlds where they would sometimes meet their (what they call) double. Which is the version of themselves native to that reality.

Along those lines I would try to find my double. :ugeek:
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

Leomon2004 wrote: There was an old TV show called Sliders. They would "Slide" to parallel worlds where they would sometimes meet their (what they call) double. Which is the version of themselves native to that reality.

Along those lines I would try to find my double. :ugeek:
The only reason we can't use mirrors as portals is because of our doubles.
ArcWolf
Just An Arc

Post by ArcWolf »

.... Wait

Would I be a housepet or just the entire world shifted into a state of talking bi-pedaled pets?
Just an Arc
TheOne
Location: Trapped in the center of the Galaxy. Need a starship to get out!

Post by TheOne »

I would try to be (The Doctor) Karishad's traveling companion. Every ship needs a navigator! (Except Max, he can navigate on his own.
Dag nabbed petty annoyances...
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

ArcWolf wrote:.... Wait

Would I be a housepet or just the entire world shifted into a state of talking bi-pedaled pets?

The chance of you being a housepet is 50%. The chances of you being a cat or a dog is 50-50(assuming those were the only options).
InDaZone1219

Post by InDaZone1219 »

If I were an animal (dog specifically) in the Housepets! universe, I'd join the GODC (to blend in). Befriending various characters such as Fox, King, Bino, Joey, Karishad, Fido, Marvin, Grape, Peanut, and Tiger. Once "in", I'll participate in the various antics of Babylon Gardens!
...But my memories of being a human wither away like but I'll always have shards of memories about the person I once was <<< Phantom Dust reference

Wish there really was a way to get into that universe... :|
A steady, but luminous glow of power in the dark
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

InDaZone1219 wrote:If I were an animal (dog specifically) in the Housepets! universe, I'd join the GODC (to blend in). Befriending various characters such as Fox, King, Bino, Joey, Karishad, Fido, Marvin, Grape, Peanut, and Tiger. Once "in", I'll participate in the various antics of Babylon Gardens!
...But my memories of being a human wither away like but I'll always have shards of memories about the person I once was <<< Phantom Dust reference

Wish there really was a way to get into that universe... :|
You know. I believe that if we get sent to some random universe and end up loving your life there, you can have the choice of staying there.
herobrineharry

Post by herobrineharry »

I would find King.
Then I would help him.
IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE.
Forward, the Light Brigade!'
Was there a man dismay'd?
Not tho'(though) the soldiers knew
  Some one had blunder'd:
Theirs not to make reply,
Theirs not to reason why,
Theirs but to do and die:
Into the valley of Death
  Rode the six hundred.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Hopeful I'd be a dog so that I could sit back and enjoy life. Plus if like to meet the other pets without being awkward or whatever.
Turkledurk

Post by Turkledurk »

It depends, am I human or an animal?

If I was human, I would continue with what I'm doing here. because I spend most of my time sitting on the couch with my dog. Or sit out side and see if other pets come to talk to me.

If I was an animal. I would partake in the shenanigans of the other pets...
Cincinnati Tradition Contrabass 2014
"Hey guys look at the" *(insert what everyone is already looking at here)*!!!
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

Turkledurk wrote:It depends, am I human or an animal?

If I was human, I would continue with what I'm doing here. because I spend most of my time sitting on the couch with my dog. Or sit out side and see if other pets come to talk to me.

For the sake of future comments, lets all just assume that you would wake up as a housepet and that you wake up as the animal you associate with most.
Jakkal

Post by Jakkal »

first, trying to get back to the normal world... if this doesn't work. Well... I will make myself a cup of tea...
InDaZone1219

Post by InDaZone1219 »

Jakkal wrote:first, trying to get back to the normal world... if this doesn't work. Well... I will make myself a cup of tea...
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to meet the characters of the comic, and you'd rather have tea!? :x
A steady, but luminous glow of power in the dark
valerio

Post by valerio »

Get back to the normal world..? o_O
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Shadowstar23 wrote:For the sake of future comments, lets all just assume that you would wake up as a housepet and that you wake up as the animal you associate with most.
My favorite animal is an otter, but I don't want to live in the zoo.

So, I'd be a pet otter that loves to swim! I'd go to the good ol' dogs club because otters are also associated as "water dogs"... I think... its been awhile since I heard the saying.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

Shadowstar23 wrote:
Turkledurk wrote:It depends, am I human or an animal?

For the sake of future comments, lets all just assume that you would wake up as a housepet and that you wake up as the animal you associate with most.
I would like to change my answer.
I think I would just walk around and try to make friends with the first character I see. Then start another water balloon war.
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

Drake wrote:Then start another water balloon war.
Warning: If I get involved, it will not be a water war, it would be Water Armageddon. :twisted: :arrow: :P
Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

Shadowstar23 wrote:
Warning: If I get involved, it will not be a water war, it would be Water Armageddon. :twisted: :arrow: :P
Bring in the Weather Wizard! Mwahahaha! :twisted:
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

Douglas Collier wrote:
Shadowstar23 wrote:
Bring in the Weather Wizard! Mwahahaha! :twisted:
I am far worse than that. :twisted: :arrow: ;)
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

Ok. Assuming I've been there for a good while, I'll act as a couples counselor. And I will find Fox a girlfriend. :)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Try to befriend as many people as possible and depending on start bonding with people and if I was a dog, try to find a boyfriend.
KingFan202

Post by KingFan202 »

I would find King/Bailey or Peanut and Grape.

Be best friends with them.

I wake up as a dog in this scenario.

Sounds so cool xD
King as Red (Pokemon) Avatar By CHAOKOCartoons!
ImageImage
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

All of those sound good. Just to clarify, if you don't know what you would do or what you would be, just refer to the last comment I made in red. If I woke up as a cat, I would either A) find a Warrior clan and join or B) join the K-9 unit. :P