2014/05/26 - Don't Touch

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Gamewolf67

Re: 2014/05/26 - Don't Touch

Post by Gamewolf67 »

Leomon2004 wrote:
Prof wrote:
Cormac wrote:Peanut doesn't question anything, does he.
Well, he once stated that It's just silly :roll:
Besides, aside from Tarot and Sabrina he might be the most experienced inhabitant of Babylon Gardens concerning celestial beings.
Of course he is, cause Tarot (who's Dragon's avatar) is his girlfriend. The only thing that fazes Peanut is losing The Game.
Aw! I forgot about that arc!
Feel my icy wrath!
aguythatcan

Post by aguythatcan »

Discostew wrote:
WhoElseButQuagmire wrote:
Discostew wrote:
This is the story of two species. Peanut Butter Sandwich....and Grape Jelly Sandwich. These are the dogs. And these are the cats. And this is ...... "Housepets!"

We begin this week's episode shortly after Cerberus asked Fox out on a date....and Fox accepted......
Fox: "King! I agreed, but I don't know if I can't really do this."
Joel/King: "Do what?"
Fox: "Go on a date with Ceberus! I never dated someone with multiple personalities before....at the same time, let alone a demigod. Is it possible for her to like AND dislike the same thing? If I talk to one head, is that cheating on the other two? This doesn't sound like it'll go over well."
Joel/King: "Fox! You must do this! Do it for me! Do it for Bailey! Do it for her's and my puppies!"
This^

Is exactly what I want to happen Hahahahahahaha! :lol:

It's so weird but Rick would totally do it. ;)
Ahh! Love its all over the place!
Perfesser_Bear

Post by Perfesser_Bear »

One thing I learned from reading Matt Wagner's comic Mage: "Magic is GREEN."

One thing I learned from watching Star Trek: "Romulan power sources are GREEN."

So, which one does Green Lantern, I mean Joel Robinson, hold in his hot little hands? (At least until he drops it, the clumsy oaf.)
--Perfesser

Perfesser_Bear
Pundit Wannabe
Discostew

Post by Discostew »

Perfesser_Bear wrote:One thing I learned from reading Matt Wagner's comic Mage: "Magic is GREEN."

So, which one does Green Lantern, I mean Joel Robinson, hold in his hot little hands? (At least until he drops it, the clumsy oaf.)
But Romulan power sources ARE magic.
CreativePr0cess

Post by CreativePr0cess »

This entire arc has been a massive barrage of feels and mindblowns and and and and and ererexercexecrexcer CreativePr0cess.exe has broken
I cut off an inch from every straw I see so the world will suck a little less.
Radio Blue Heart

Post by Radio Blue Heart »

Vyath wrote:did we know Joel's last name before this?

With that name do you think that Pete will punish him by stranding him on a satellite with Karishad and Peanut, and force him to watch really bad movies?
"I have known hardship and learned to aid the wretched."
-Virgil
Discostew

Post by Discostew »

Radio Blue Heart wrote:
Vyath wrote:did we know Joel's last name before this?

With that name do you think that Pete will punish him by stranding him on a satellite with Karishad and Peanut, and force him to watch really bad movies?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00ohUYBJFF0
Argent

Post by Argent »

In the Housepets universe they could probably get a real satyr to play Torgo.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
WhoElseButQuagmire

Post by WhoElseButQuagmire »

Argent wrote:In the Housepets universe they could probably get a real satyr to play Torgo.
And don't forget TV's Sasha.
Argent

Post by Argent »

No, I can't see Sasha in that movie at all.

Duchess maybe.
WhoElseButQuagmire

Argent wrote:No, I can't see Sasha in that movie at all.

Duchess maybe.
Well, I meant Sasha as Tv's Frank, not nessasarily in "Manos the Paws of Fate". Maybe Falstaff and Truck could fill the roles of Forrester and Frank.
Miles the Wolf

Post by Miles the Wolf »

aguythatcan wrote:
Miles the Wolf wrote:Guys, I am REALLY confused about this strip. Can someone explain it in basic terms to me? :?
http://www.housepetscomic.com/2013/03/1 ... hereafter/ She is the one heaven sent to get King's fate back. Cuz she got the retrieval job basically.
Ohhhhhhh... ok I get it now. I was sick the day that strip was posted so I didn't see it. :)
I'm thinking of starting a Fan Fiction, should I do it? Send me a PM with some ideas and names of characters!
Blood is red, the sky is blue, this knife is sharp, and your dead too!
Discostew

Post by Discostew »

You know, with people saying she'd request a date from Fox (I'd like to see that happen), what if she requested one from Joel instead? We think Joel has to do more than just decide to be King again, so that if this was the deal? Go on a date with Cerberus, and if the date turns out good, then she'd change him back to King. Yes, he's technically married, but she's a demigod, so that'll just make it crazy and awkward. Then the date doesn't go well, but before she cuts the deal off and leaves, Fox jumps in.
WhoElseButQuagmire

Discostew wrote:You know, with people saying she'd request a date from Fox (I'd like to see that happen), what if she requested one from Joel instead? We think Joel has to do more than just decide to be King again, so that if this was the deal? Go on a date with Cerberus, and if the date turns out good, then she'd change him back to King. Yes, he's technically married, but she's a demigod, so that'll just make it crazy and awkward. Then the date doesn't go well, but before she cuts the deal off and leaves, Fox jumps in.
Heh, kinda like an echo to Bailey jumping in to save King, Fox jumps in to save Joel. I like it.

Maybe Cerbs would take Fox and/ or Joel to a Gallafrax like dimension where everyone has three heads to make him feel more comfortable on the date. :)
Argent

Post by Argent »

Discostew wrote:You know, with people saying she'd request a date from Fox (I'd like to see that happen), what if she requested one from Joel instead? We think Joel has to do more than just decide to be King again, so that if this was the deal? Go on a date with Cerberus, and if the date turns out good, then she'd change him back to King.
That worked out so well for Genar-Hoefen in Excession.
Perfesser_Bear

Post by Perfesser_Bear »

Discostew wrote:
Perfesser_Bear wrote:One thing I learned from reading Matt Wagner's comic Mage: "Magic is GREEN."

But Romulan power sources ARE magic.
Well, that's certainly the logical conclusion...
--Perfesser

Perfesser_Bear
Pundit Wannabe
Discostew

Post by Discostew »

WhoElseButQuagmire wrote:
Discostew wrote:You know, with people saying she'd request a date from Fox (I'd like to see that happen), what if she requested one from Joel instead? We think Joel has to do more than just decide to be King again, so that if this was the deal? Go on a date with Cerberus, and if the date turns out good, then she'd change him back to King. Yes, he's technically married, but she's a demigod, so that'll just make it crazy and awkward. Then the date doesn't go well, but before she cuts the deal off and leaves, Fox jumps in.
Heh, kinda like an echo to Bailey jumping in to save King, Fox jumps in to save Joel. I like it.

Maybe Cerbs would take Fox and/ or Joel to a Gallafrax like dimension where everyone has three heads to make him feel more comfortable on the date. :)
The idea actually came from the arc Love and War, which included Fox making Sasha's night better than it began, but your reference works too. Though, Fox conducted the speed-dating, it was Bino that came up with the idea of the gang looking worse than himself.
Discostew

Post by Discostew »

Perhaps it is as simple as saying he wants to be King again, but then she questions him and finds out that Bailey, his wife, is the avatar for Pete, who broke up with Cerberus in the past, so that might set in motion the events that follow.
Silvermane

Post by Silvermane »

Discostew wrote:Perhaps it is as simple as saying he wants to be King again, but then she questions him and finds out that Bailey, his wife, is the avatar for Pete, who broke up with Cerberus in the past, so that might set in motion the events that follow.
If you are saying that Cerberus won't turn him back to spite Pete... wouldn't that only make Joel suffer as I'm pretty sure at this point Joel being human is exactly what Pete wanted.

I think Cerberus is omniscient just like Spirit Dragon, Pete and the Great Kitsune so she probably already knows what Pete's up to.
Discostew

Post by Discostew »

Silvermane wrote:
Discostew wrote:Perhaps it is as simple as saying he wants to be King again, but then she questions him and finds out that Bailey, his wife, is the avatar for Pete, who broke up with Cerberus in the past, so that might set in motion the events that follow.
If you are saying that Cerberus won't turn him back to spite Pete... wouldn't that only make Joel suffer as I'm pretty sure at this point Joel being human is exactly what Pete wanted.

I think Cerberus is omniscient just like Spirit Dragon, Pete and the Great Kitsune so she probably already knows what Pete's up to.
I was thinking along the lines of "Bailey helping the jerk, and she's King's wife, so King is helping the jerk", at least from Cerberus's perspective. I dunno. Love is confusing, and hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Leomon2004

Post by Leomon2004 »

Discostew wrote:I was thinking along the lines of "Bailey helping the jerk, and she's King's wife, so King is helping the jerk", at least from Cerberus's perspective. I dunno. Love is confusing, and hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
It's even worse when the woman in question has three heads. 8-)
ConvoyWolf

Post by ConvoyWolf »

Discostew wrote:
Silvermane wrote:
I was thinking along the lines of "Bailey helping the jerk, and she's King's wife, so King is helping the jerk", at least from Cerberus's perspective. I dunno. Love is confusing, and hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Somehow maybe shell be understanding when she realises that Bailey is pretty much a hostage of Pete and that Joel is trying to get her back. Maybe shell help him.
Leomon2004

Post by Leomon2004 »

ConvoyWolf wrote:
Discostew wrote:
Silvermane wrote:
Somehow maybe shell be understanding when she realises that Bailey is pretty much a hostage of Pete and that Joel is trying to get her back. Maybe shell help him.
Possible thought bubble for Cerberus "Screw up Pete's plan or help true love? " :mrgreen:
ConvoyWolf

Post by ConvoyWolf »

Leomon2004 wrote:
Possible thought bubble for Cerberus "Screw up Pete's plan or help true love? " :mrgreen:
Well if she scews up Petes plan it will help true love. Hehehehe
Hedronal

Post by Hedronal »

According to Marvel Comics, gamma radiation is also green.
WhoElseButQuagmire wrote:Maybe Cerbs would take Fox and/ or Joel to a Gallafrax like dimension where everyone has three heads to make him feel more comfortable on the date. :)
If they did go there, she may well have five or nine heads then. I want to see this now. :shock: