HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Argent

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Argent »

"I don't want to interrupt because I hate barging in and interrupting it makes people think I'm pushy and badly behaved and I'm really the best behaved marten I know... but I gotta ask, Miz Priya, didn't you say you were lost? Cos if you are that's kind of important we don't wanna get you picked up by animal control 'cos their cages are smelly... and they don't even have interesting scents they're just dirty and boring and yucky you don't want to spend a day there if you don't have to."
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"As snakes eat Mice," Kilo said, "I feel I should thank you for gaining our revenge, my dear. And strength is also better with control so thank you for that as well, hmm?
"You're welcome!" Priya replied, standing back up on her feet. Although she didn't really understand what she did that deserved praise. As long as he was happy!
Argent wrote:"I don't want to interrupt because I hate barging in and interrupting it makes people think I'm pushy and badly behaved and I'm really the best behaved marten I know... but I gotta ask, Miz Priya, didn't you say you were lost? Cos if you are that's kind of important we don't wanna get you picked up by animal control 'cos their cages are smelly... and they don't even have interesting scents they're just dirty and boring and yucky you don't want to spend a day there if you don't have to."
"My oh my, I know how that feel Sevenfingers, I--oh dear, I forgot that I was lost!" Priya backtracked a little. "I was about to ask for directions!" She gazed into Sixtoes' eyes for a while.

Then suddenly, the mongoose seemed to recall something, and scratched the back of her neck. "Gee, that sounds bad. I don't like this aminal control thing. Can I just join you guys then? Maybe I will stumble against my Daddy in the tunnels below!"

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Argent

Post by Argent »

"It's Sixtoes, Sevenfiingers is too much like that guy in the ring movie you know the one with the... hey don't distract me, what's it say on your tag I mean you're not a stray or nothing you do got a tag right?"
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

kurowolfe wrote:"Yes, snake meat is delicious, especially raw with a block of cheese! I sometimes drink their blood too!" Priya beamed at Pyre from the floor.
"Um..." Pyre said, not sure what to say. "That's kind of disturbing..." he said.
kurowolfe wrote:The ever-present smile actually wavered a bit, but only for a fraction of a second. "I don't want to be a burden, so I'll be a good mongoose and control myself!"
"No, you're not a burden and you won't be." Ryze said, patting Priya's shoulder.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:He's a friendly skunk! Hutch replied with a smile. He looked down at Oreo and helped him up. Oreo, its okay, she's just playing. Hutch said to soothe the skunk.
If you say so..
Cuddling up close against Hutch's side, almost completely under his duster's coattails.
Are we going with Cinnamon, since he has explored the caves before?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Argent wrote:"It's Sixtoes, Sevenfiingers is too much like that guy in the ring movie you know the one with the... hey don't distract me, what's it say on your tag I mean you're not a stray or nothing you do got a tag right?"
"Hmm? I don't like watching movies, they're hard to understand," Priya stated. "So, not Sevenfingers but Sixtoes. Sixtoes, Sixtoes, Sixtoes...." she muttered the name over and over again, until she thought she had it memorized. This took a while though, causing her to only answer the last question the marten had asked after that. "Ok, Sixtoes, I think I got it. I don't have a tag or a collar, they make my skin itch. That's why I wear this scarf!" She did an impromptu 360 on the spot, making the shawl flutter and billow around her. The view was rather magnificent, with the gold highlights on her fur shimmering in the light, her eyes closed.
hypernovatic wrote:
kurowolfe wrote:The ever-present smile actually wavered a bit, but only for a fraction of a second. "I don't want to be a burden, so I'll be a good mongoose and control myself!"
"No, you're not a burden and you won't be." Ryze said, patting Priya's shoulder.
The beautiful scene was stopped abruptly with her sudden stop when Ryze patted her. "Aww, that was sweet of you Rice!" She hugged her again, but this time, she was being gentle about it.

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

kurowolfe wrote: "Ok, Sixtoes, I think I got it. I don't have a tag or a collar, they make my skin itch. That's why I wear this scarf!" She did an impromptu 360 on the spot, making the shawl flutter and billow around her. The view was rather magnificent, with the gold highlights on her fur shimmering in the light, her eyes closed.

I tried running around with out a collar. but animal control freaked out an took me away to be experimented on at the vet.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I had tew go tew the Vets wunce," Leslie said happily. "I waz brave and they gave me a Lolipop!"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:I tried running around with out a collar. but animal control freaked out an took me away to be experimented on at the vet.
"With me animal control just... Freaks out." Senka grumbles from the back of the group. "Maybe that's just a thing."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo smiled at the familiar voice. "It's more than likely it's just you, Senka, my dear young lioness!" He pulled his cane up and noted the needle had pushed through the bottom. "Oh, my dear boy, I do beg your pardon, Flynn! I am so sorry if I hurt you with the pin!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hearing the three describing their opinions and experience with the animal control made Priya shudder herself. "Brrr, I hope I never see those aminal control people! They sound scary!"

She then placed her sights once again on Sixtoes. "Maybe they're waiting outside to catch us when we're not ready! I'm a little scared." That smile almost said otherwise though. "C'mon, let's get away and hide inside the caves!"

Argent

Post by Argent »

"That's bad, that's really bad, they're serious about animal control in this town so you gotta get a tag! Officer Friday could take you away and we'd never see you again! I don't think you've got a very responsible owner if you haven't got a tag what's his name? Have you had your shots? I better call Dad, he'll know what to do!"
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

"I wouldn't think animal control would just wait outside someone's house for any pet that has no tag.. Right?" Aron says, butting into the conversation. "That just seems a little, creepy. Although I do agree with Priya, we should get on with this cave exploration. Are we using the entrance in Flynn's room or..?"
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo nods to Aron's comments. "Quite right and well said. Even the Veterinarians are not there to be feared, not really. Oh, they may do things that seem hurtful to us... I mean you, but their every intention is to help you live better lives alongside the humans. I imagine this fear is the same for Humans when it comes to Doctors, hmm?"
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Fri May 30, 2014 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Argent

Post by Argent »

"That's awfully clever for a mouse and he's right you shouldn't be afraid of vets they don't do anything without your owner's permission! If you've got a responsible owner you'll be right as rain!"

He starts digging through his bag for his phone.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

The sharp pain in his shoulder brings Flynn right back to reality and he bites back a yelp.
"It's okay, Kilo. I've had worse. Need me to fix that crutch for you?" he assures/asks the mouse, rubbing the sore spot with a paw. Crossing to the hall table again, he picks up the phone pad and pen and looking over the pets, makes two lists based on what he's heard of the conversations.
"Okay, everybody. These will be the groups, unless anybody has any objections. I'll lead one group and Hutch can lead th eother since he has experience exploring and whatnot as a journalist. So, my group will be Lucky, Piper, Ryyn, Flynn, Koa, Nadia, Pyre, Kilo, Sixtoes and Priya. Hutch, you'll take Ryze, Aron, Vera, Oreo, Leslie, Mercury, Blick and Tesla. my group will go back down to the cavern and explore the side passages off there and Hutch's group can take the other passage and venture into the unknown. How does that sound to everybody?" Flynn passes Hutch the half of the sheet of paper with the names of his group and keeps the half with his own group's names for himself.
"Sounds like a plan!" enthuses Piper.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"what about Senka ?" Nadia asked , turning to face the cougar "You wanna come ?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn facepaws.
"Of course! Sorry, Senka! How could I have missed you? Do you wanna join Hutch's group?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"Sure." The lioness gave a short nod, answering both questions. She'd go where she was needed.

Ref Ref!
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"I think I'll go in Hutch's group too." Blick comments, counting the number of pets in both groups.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Dad.. oh, Sandy, is Dad there? Snake-litter! OK it's like this there's a new pet in town and she's lost and I figure anyone who had an exotic pet would contact the clinic first of and, oh sorry I didn't say what she was she's a mongoose! Yes! Like rikki-tikki-tavi! Yes! Ok. Ok. Sure. Thanks!"

Cinnamon snaps his phone closed and puts it away.

"Dad's out on a farm call and he'll be back late so we can find out where your owner lives then."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hmm?" Kilo mused as he pulled the pin back into the cork. "Oh, if you think it wise my boy," he said as he heard Flynn's offer to fix his walking stick.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yay!" Leslie said when the teams were announced. "Yay," he said again when Senka and Blick joined.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

"I'm ready~!" Tesla chimed, righting himself from prepping his machine
~~~

Meanwhile Mercury stood quietly, nodding here and there
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'm ready!" Pyre said, bouncing up and down. "Same here." Ryze said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"I'm ready. If any of you find any hidden rooms... please let me know. With that being a tunnel to hide goods there also has to be something to hide people, like a safe house or something."
Koa turns and heads towards the entrance to the tunnel.
"See you down there."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch pondered whether it was a good idea to lead the way into the unknown with 2 inexperienced kids, but he pushed his thought aside knowing that most everyone here isn't an explorer, and he's got Senka to help him out.
Alright, guys. We'll let group 1 head in first, so we don't crowd the entrance too much. Tesla, you'll be beside me. Leslie, Oreo, and Senka, your behind Tesla. Blick, Aron and Vera, you'll take up the back behind Oreo, Leslie, and Senka. Senka, if you wouldn't mind keeping an eye on Leslie and Oreo so they don't get into trouble, I'd appreciate it.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie looked stunned, as though he'd been struck. "Truble?" he said, "me?"
----------------------------------
"Oh, well! We proceed!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Not that you'd cause trouble, but if you get suddenly stuck IN trouble, Senka's going to be there to help you.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

MrNeonShot wrote:Hutch pondered whether it was a good idea to lead the way into the unknown with 2 inexperienced kids, but he pushed his thought aside knowing that most everyone here isn't an explorer, and he's got Senka to help him out.
Alright, guys. We'll let group 1 head in first, so we don't crowd the entrance too much. Tesla, you'll be beside me. Leslie, Oreo, and Senka, your behind Tesla. Blick, Aron and Vera, you'll take up the back behind Oreo, Leslie, and Senka. Senka, if you wouldn't mind keeping an eye on Leslie and Oreo so they don't get into trouble, I'd appreciate it.
hay wait? are wii not going with Mr. Cinnamon? He has been down in the tunnels before an knows the way to go..
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Senka stayed silent, though she ruffled Leslie's headfur lightly and patted Oreo reassuringly on the shoulder.

Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"You've got Mercury and Ryze in your group, Oreo. They've also been down there before and Mercury's been making a map. There're too many of us for everyone to go with Sixtoes. We'll take the tunnel in my room, Koa, not that one."
As Flynn leads all the pets to his room, he fixes Kilo's cane, pulling the cork off completely and rotating it through 90 degrees before reattaching it so that the needle can't just slide through the hole it made, before handing it back to the mouse.
Reaching his room he opens the tunnel.
"Hutch, your group takes the right fork and mine takes the left. Use these to mark your path." Flynn passes the dog a bag of glowing stars.
"Who wants to go first?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:Senka stayed silent, though she ruffled Leslie's headfur lightly and patted Oreo reassuringly on the shoulder.

Chitters at the patting.. ok i'll stay close..
Oreo snuggles up against Senka's side. taking ahold of her tail to use like a rope so h doesn't lose the big huge mighty cat in the darkness, since he still haven't had for foresight to equip himself with a light emitting device.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I suspect it should be our group, Flynn, as young Koa seems to be trying to get through before you opened the door."
----------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie purred at the ruffle and held Vera's handpaw as he waited impatiently.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

When Sixtoes started exclaiming all those statements and questions at her, Priya felt like she was being a nuisance to him. Like how it always goes. She sighed, but kept that smile, remarkably staying silent this time. If there are two things she had learned from being scolded and yelled at so many times, they are: (1) They usually do not mean it, and (2) It's better to keep quiet, smile always and let the anger and frustration blow away. Not a peep from her at all, even when everyone else were discussing on how veterinarians actually do their work. Not that she could follow the conversation anyway.

She didn't even move from her spot when her name was mentioned along with the others from the cave spelunking expedition group division. Nope, be a good girl and wait for Sixtoes to stop speaking into the telephone!
Argent wrote:"Dad.. oh, Sandy, is Dad there? Snake-litter! OK it's like this there's a new pet in town and she's lost and I figure anyone who had an exotic pet would contact the clinic first of and, oh sorry I didn't say what she was she's a mongoose! Yes! Like rikki-tikki-tavi! Yes! Ok. Ok. Sure. Thanks!"

Cinnamon snaps his phone closed and puts it away.

"Dad's out on a farm call and he'll be back late so we can find out where your owner lives then."
Only then did Priya responded, believing that the marten had cooled off. "Yes, thank you Sixtoes. I think Daddy had said he'll be going somewhere for papers, so I think it's that. I thought he was getting some more paper for writing." Her body, which was stiff and at attention during the whole duration, loosen up, and she again leaned in to kiss the marten on the cheek as a sign of thanks.

She then glanced around, and it seemed like everyone was getting ready to leave. She picked up the torch she had dropped earlier and moved towards Ryze, staying close to her. She still believed that Sixtoes needed some more time to forgive her.

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"All right then. Let's do it. Is your torch working, Kilo?" Flynn switches on his torch and aims it down into the darkness.
"Careful on the stairs, everyone. This first one's a doozy!" Lowering himself down on to the top step, the rabbit reaches up to help Koa, sticking his torch between his teeth.
"Here, lean on me, Koa, so you don't jump down and hurt your leg."

"You ready, Lucky?" Piper asks, unconsciously tightening her grip on both Lucky's paw and her torch in her excitement.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo gave the button a push and the light flicked on. He turned it back off. "It is indeed, Flynn, but I imagine it would be best to save it for now. " He smiled at Koa. "Why hello, young Koa. Fancy meeting you at an arm joint like this."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

MrNeonShot wrote: Alright, guys. We'll let group 1 head in first, so we don't crowd the entrance too much. Tesla, you'll be beside me. Leslie, Oreo, and Senka, your behind Tesla. Blick, Aron and Vera, you'll take up the back behind Oreo, Leslie, and Senka. Senka, if you wouldn't mind keeping an eye on Leslie and Oreo so they don't get into trouble, I'd appreciate it.
Aron nodded stiffly and gave a short salute as he spoke. "Sounds good. I'll stay right at the back and keep an eye on everyone."

Vera rubbed Leslie's paw comfortingly as he held onto it, following Aron and the rest to Flynn's room.

Aron checked the flashlight he got from Hutch as he watched Flynn descend into the tunnels.

"Be careful.." Vera said quietly, wishing luck to all of the gathered pets in her head. Aron put a paw on her shoulder instinctively and smiled at her as she looked up at him. "We're all 'gonna be fine.. We'll find something awesome down there, I bet."
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Argent

Post by Argent »

kurowolfe wrote:Only then did Priya responded, believing that the marten had cooled off. "Yes, thank you Sixtoes. I think Daddy had said he'll be going somewhere for papers, so I think it's that. I thought he was getting some more paper for writing."
"He probably went downtown to get you a license, 'cos the only thing he'd get at the clinic would be for rabies shots and *gulp*..."

That last exclamation resulting from the kiss. It also stops the manic marten for a minute, which is amazing.

Then he turns to follow her retreating back.

"Wow. Does that mean you like me? I like you, you're cute and got a, you know, uh, shape. Like a marten. You know. Streamlined. Most animals are all round and chunky. And you have really cool eyes I mean they're super unusual and weird... uh... I mean that in a good way... don't be mad."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Mercury, you can stay up front with me and Tesla, since you have the maps. Ryze, you can either join Senka or Aron, but we don't want too many people up front. Flynn, your group can go first, we'll go next. Hutch took the stars and put it in his pocket.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'll go with Senka to keep an eye on Leslie and Oreo." Ryze said. Pyre silently waited for Koa to walk down with Flynn. When Koa had gone after Flynn, Pyre walked down after the two.
Last edited by hypernovatic on Sat May 31, 2014 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT