Joys And Sorrows

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

kurowolfe

Re: Joys And Sorrows

Post by kurowolfe »

Sorrow(?): I'm currently attending the university's battle of the bands concert to loosen up and listen to possibly good songs. Thing is, my whole body yearns to be back in my own room and just laze around alone tonight. It feels incredibly weird, because I'm used to being a recluse yet I feel I need to train myself to unfamiliar human environments :?

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

kurowolfe wrote:Sorrow(?): I'm currently attending the university's battle of the bands concert to loosen up and listen to possibly good songs. Thing is, my whole body yearns to be back in my own room and just laze around alone tonight. It feels incredibly weird, because I'm used to being a recluse yet I feel I need to train myself to unfamiliar human environments :?
yeah I know that feeling kuro ^^"
Joy : I got the finals' result today ! and I did it ! yes ! I did it ! I thought I wasn't gonna make it , but I did it ! yay !
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Congrats, Serence! You can heave a heavy sigh of relief now huh? :lol:

Update -> Joy: All in all, I enjoyed the battle of the bands concert, and my time out, even if I was alone there. Most of the bands are so-so, Seguros was awesome and powerful, but I'll definitely remember Duckhead in Space, the only group who's not in it to win it, with their psychedelic space rock and impromptu jam session. And that afro tie-dye, and that cowboy hat-wifebeater combo, and that haghair... xDDD

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

kurowolfe wrote:Congrats, Serence! You can heave a heavy sigh of relief now huh? :lol:
yeah I really am relieved now :lol: , something like thta is always a good thing :lol: , but ah well
"I-give-up" mood : apparently what doesn't mean ANYTHING to a certain people , oh hey we haven't actually talked for quite a while now after all those arguments , despite the fact that we live UNDER THE SAME ROOF , and now you're happy enough to tell me the little good news that you've passed all of the subjects , including the ones that you've been so worried about the last 1 and a half year ? That's great ! Now I'll just ignore all that and instead bring up the things I've been pestering you about , just to kill the mood , and because I'm smart like that , while you're a kid , you're stupid , OF COURSE !

I'm sorry guys , I know personal issues usually shouldn't be posted here like this , since this is not a place for me to pour my anger in , but it's just......this person is literally one of a very ,very few people that I cherish , and after a storm of arguments during the last few YEARS , I've decided to just distant myself away from her , just so that we wouldn't have any more argument , now I FINALLY have a good news , I thought I would let her know , maybe she'll be glad , just a little bit , and then THIS happened . I don't even know why I bothered with this in the first place :roll:
Wolfy

Post by Wolfy »

Sorrow: No sleep at all last night. Joyful joy of oh so much joy. Running on the miracle that is tea and my own stubbornness right now. It is going getter than I expected...however I am having trouble seeing things on my screen. *Thud*

Only had empire total war for a few days now and already I have managed to find enough problems, broken things and general WHAT? things to form several essays. I have already actually, and posted my findings to several friends. The fun part is seeing the people who really love the game try and fail to defend it and then backtrack into defensive anger over it. Oh glorious times.

Happy: Found a way to make my compute respond faster. A lot faster. And managed to get the internet to stop freezing up every two minutes. Me, doing something good with technology? I must be possessed or something!
Unfortunately I really only just realised how badly I need a new computer. My external hard drive, which is tiny has nearly three times as much memory as the entire computer itself. And the fact that I have to play 2009 games on the lowest graphical setting and they still lag sometimes. No more recent games for me I think.

AWESHUMZ: My friend didn't need some BB guns of his anymore. So I straight off askerd if I could have them AND I GOT THEM! They are so AWESOME! Both are spring loaded of course, plastic BB pellets, I don't want metal. I got a pump shotgun! And a bolt action sniper rifle1 With telescopic scope.*Explodes with joy!* Soooo happy.
Unfortunatly I only had them for five minutes before my sister managed to bend the metal that holds the strap for the rifle. Stupid. How does one even do that? So I have to somehow bend it back into place. Still, even so they are SO COOL. Rifle is really heavy and the shotgun defies all my sisters attempts to pump. Which embarrassed her when I straight off pumped it with no difficulty. Heh heh heh.
I WUV MAH KITTIES!
Kyuunado

Post by Kyuunado »

I will no longer feel safe in Maidenhead :lol:
The nine-tailed Kitsune of England.
I am Kyuunado Fureatsurī!
Want to talk? PM me or message at [email protected] and add me on Google+
Crux

Post by Crux »

Sorrow: School starts in an hour or so and i'm mentally and emotionally not prepared for it :?
'nother sorrow: i don't think I can finish what I intend to finish when I started it a week ago, everything just feels empty right now and maybe some time away would do me some good.

Joy: yey! bought cereal for breakfast :P
Despite What You've been told... I once had a soul.
Left somewhere behind...
~~Avatar by MrAxolatte~!!
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Joy: My application will be finished tonight! Finally will get that behind me!
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Sorrow: I think my roommate's mad at me. Can't divulge what I did to made him feel that way, but I really do hope things will blow over sooner or later.

Crux

Post by Crux »

sorrow: I broke a friend's promise :cry:
more sorrow: stressed having to manage a student organization
more sorrow (again): Going to present our study proposal to a government agency

oh, college life... :P
Despite What You've been told... I once had a soul.
Left somewhere behind...
~~Avatar by MrAxolatte~!!
villa

Post by villa »

sorrow: have not slept in 3 days due to my fan-fiction addiction
joy: just got a modding program that has been downloading for days now
(curse you internet speed)

random:i wonder if i could work on a mod for the sins of a solar empire that is housepets themed
(think cardboard boxes with lasers)
i strive to put more happiness into the world then i took out of it
and hope others strive to do the same.

to the speculation mobile initiate the wild mass contingency!
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Joy: Got to play a short 30-minute set opening for another band for a big outdoor concert. The crowd was huge!
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
zdflion96

Post by zdflion96 »

dalonewolf25 wrote:Sorrow

Everyone is afraid of Calculus from my high school, so I'm the only one taking Calc 2 at college.
Double sorrow
Here at school ALL of us hate Calculus!

Triple sorrow
Here ALL of us have to take at least two courses! :( :x
Radio Blue Heart

Post by Radio Blue Heart »

Nervous: I have my competency test for CNA1 tonight. I have 30 minutes to preform 5 randomly selected procedures in front of my instructor and the whole class. I can only miss 20%.
"I have known hardship and learned to aid the wretched."
-Virgil
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

B-but... I like calculus...

Calculus 2 was my least favorite though.
JeffCvt

Post by JeffCvt »

I don't like advanced math all that much. Thought I'm pretty good with fractions when they involve halves, quarters, eighths, sixteenths, and to some degree thirty-seconds and sixty-fourths. But that's because I use an American tape measure on a daily basis.
Jeff "Clavy" Civit
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Mixed feelings: Going on vacation starting tomorrow night. I'm not sure yet if two weeks with the family is going to be a good chance to rest and recharge or just a massive headache.
Sorrow: My boss sucks. I'm just trying to get through the rest of my summer without losing my mind.
Sorrow: Writing is like hard and junk man.
Sorrow: Apparently some of my internet buddies don't care for me any more.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

...: I'm building this linux kernel for the umpteenth time... SO. DULL. -_-
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Joy: MY Wii U is finally picking up the slack and getting games on it! :U
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

It's like what happened with the 3DS!
zdflion96

Post by zdflion96 »

Sorrow: I tried to solve this: Image, it looks easy, but I didn't :(
Foxstar
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Post by Foxstar »

Joy:Hospital forgave my 20,000 bill that I racked up when I got taken there back in April.

Sorrow:Insurance still hasn't paid me for the claim I filled and I need that money.
Radio Blue Heart

Joy: I passed my competency test and I am CPR certified!
-Virgil
Foxstar
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Post by Foxstar »

Radio Blue Heart wrote:Joy: I passed my competency test and I am CPR certified!
Congrads to you!
zdflion96

Post by zdflion96 »

Radio Blue Heart wrote:Joy: I passed my competency test and I am CPR certified!
Congratulations! :D
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

It is now safe to have a heart attack on the forum.
zdflion96

Post by zdflion96 »

MEGA sorrow: HHHHHHHEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!! *still runs away RatHead, 'cause he wants to eat me*
Mickey the Luxray
Location: Why-Cant-We-Be-Given-Some-Consarned-Snow-Ville, USA

Post by Mickey the Luxray »

Joy: This isn't the Amazing World of Gumball FFNet archive.

That's where I've been the past few days, scanning for a good fic. (I found one, thankfully. One in 921...) After doing so, though, I must conclude that community is one of the most toxic you can find on that site. No Criticism Allowed might as well be their motto- the unofficial ringleader around there, Agent BM, is a horrible writer who can't take criticism at all. He also has so much sway there that he can bully someone into leaving the archive. And he has- to five people.

I'll be keeping tabs on the place every once in a while, for sure. It's a very interesting look into a place where giving criticism brings it's own, and then some. But I don't think I'll be getting as involved there as I have here.

Also joy: I'll be heading out to see my relatives by car.

Sort of sorrow: It'll probably be a while before I have any sort of normal Internet access- but that's alright. The car I'll be riding in has a screen and an AC outlet- so I'll be bringing my PSX along. I may make some progress on Ridge Racer Type 4 over the trip!
If you want my number, it's #804080.
Megamaster

Post by Megamaster »

Sorrow: No desire to draw or do anything. :|
Games I'm currently playing:The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2 (PS3) Danganronpa V3 (PS4) Azure Striker Gunvolt (3DS) Pokemon Silver (GB/3DS)
Mickey the Luxray
Location: Why-Cant-We-Be-Given-Some-Consarned-Snow-Ville, USA

Post by Mickey the Luxray »

Megamaster wrote:Sorrow: No desire to draw or do anything. :|

I know the feel. I just attempted to draw again, and no dice. I've resigned myself to listening to Daft Punk and wondering where my life will be going.
If you want my number, it's #804080.
Beagle

Post by Beagle »

dalonewolf25 wrote:Sorrow: Everyone is afraid of Calculus from my high school, so I'm the only one taking Calc 2 at college.
zdflion96 wrote: Triple sorrow: Here ALL of us have to take at least two courses! :( :x
Sleet wrote:Calculus 2 was my least favorite though.
Sorrow/Rant: Calculus 2 is the absolute worst. I took the AP course my senior year, and with all the different concepts the course goes over, our AP test was on all the topics we didn't really spend a lot of time on. I would have needed a 4 for credit anyway, but I made a 2. Then I took it my freshman year of college with a college professor who was very smart but maybe too smart to teach undergrads; I made 50's on the first two tests and dropped the class. Now I'm taking it at a community college this summer and it's heavy with trig concepts I didn't learn in high school. I'm like two points from a B at the moment (I'm making a C on a 6-point scale), and I guess I'm doing well for someone who hasn't had any math in like a year and a half, but I'm working my butt off for it. I will be so freaking glad for 10:00 PM July 24th, when Calculus 2 will be over and done with for the last time. I love math but I would like to burn this course at the stake.

Joy: Got back on Saturday from a week-long trip to the beach. Got a nice tan, didn't get a sunburn, and had soooo much fun! :3
Let me tell you about Homestuck.
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

Expected sorrow: Italy team is out from FIFA World Cup. What a delusion. :roll:
Kyuunado

Post by Kyuunado »

Joy: got a fancy new ornament to hang in my room, I love it. :lol:
The nine-tailed Kitsune of England.
I am Kyuunado Fureatsurī!
Want to talk? PM me or message at [email protected] and add me on Google+
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Sorrow: travelling with my family has quickly become a chore. I hate to sound ungrateful about getting a chance to see the country but to be quite frank it would have been less stressful to just stay home.
Joy:the Dakotas /Montana / Yellowstone area is awesome and there's a ton of cool wildlife. This trip may not be the best but at least it's allowed me to see that.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Radio Blue Heart

Sorrow: Clinicals are worse than anything you could ever imagine.
-Virgil
zdflion96

Post by zdflion96 »

Radio Blue Heart wrote:Sorrow: Clinicals are worse than anything you could ever imagine.
=/ Yes, nobody wants to be ill (and for months).

Joy: I finally got my dA (ahem, again xD)
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

Joy: I am feeling better again after being sick.
Sorrow: I need to study for an exam to work where I live if I want to be a pharmacy technician.
zdflion96 wrote:
Radio Blue Heart wrote:Sorrow: Clinicals are worse than anything you could ever imagine.
=/ Yes, nobody wants to be ill (and for months).

Joy: I finally got my dA (ahem, again xD)
I am glad your DA is back
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
zdflion96

Post by zdflion96 »

Crimson wrote:I am glad your DA is back
Thanks ;)

Joy: School's off here! :D :D :D
Sorrow: I return to school in August :cry:
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Sorrow: I felt like how Frooxius felt three years ago. And if I were to push forward, I'd feel like a self-absorbed person. *sigh*

Muse

Post by Muse »

Joy: Just bought (used) About $300 worth of aftermarket muffler for only $50!
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
-Mark Twain