Housepets Characters in Bands?

Discuss the comic here
FoxRocks

Housepets Characters in Bands?

Post by FoxRocks »

Hi, im FoxRocks, and i've got a question for you! Which Housepets characters do you imagine as singers, in which bands? I honestly think of Peanut singing for Anarbor, or Green Day... I think of King singing in the band Boys Like Girls, cuz i heard one of their songs on the radio and i thought of King, since it was a younger singer, & since King is smaller, his voice should be higher...see? Logic!!! :P I tend to think of Peanut and Fox singing together in Green Day songs, most notibly Letterbomb or Extrordinary Girl...So what is your opinion?
Buy a goat today!
Foxstar
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Re: Housepets Characters in Bands?

Post by Foxstar »

Peanut is the only one I can think of, given that he's been the only one shown listening to music. Of course Max is a idea too.
copper
Puppy Wrangler

Post by copper »

Foxstar wrote:Peanut is the only one I can think of, given that he's been the only one shown listening to music. Of course Max is a idea too.

I seem to remember seeing Fox listening to music while King was being chased by Duchess with the love whip.

I can imagine Sasha being a pop singer, but more a solo act than in a band. King would most definitely be Metal or Hard Rock.... not familiar with bands, sorry.
My characters
Everybody has a story to tell. What's yours?
Ade Nightwolf

Post by Ade Nightwolf »

It ain't difficult to merge the ideas of a metalhead King and a high-pitched voiced one, guys, it's called imaginating him doing Judas Priest covers. :P Which.. is kinda freaky now I've got a mental image of a corgi screeching This! Is! The Painkiller!. I see him as more of a Bad Religion kinda guy myself, he's got that 'I'm too serious for my own good except for when I'm not' thing down well.

Other characters, I could see Max being in a band like NOFX, what with his generally sarcastic and cynical attitude. Sabrina would likely roll with her reputation and be involved with something like Nightwish or Within Temptation. Bino would be whatever was 'in' at the moment for maximum attention. Joey... not sure if I'd peg him as the sort to go with an attempt at whatever's cool in the Jpop scene right now or a deliberately obscure indie band, to be honest!
valerio

Post by valerio »

When I listen to Depeche Mode's "Shake the Disease", I can pretty well imagine King singing it with the support of Fox.
Anyway, yes, I think King makes for most of the works from that band as singer.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Maxwell sang twice already. Fiddler and Keys can do duos I believe, so my vote would go to Max for solo singing. Grape? That would be a hard one to say, but also be a lovely surprise. <3

Sasha sings as well. I would also put a vote on Bailey singing as well, but probably not as much as Sasha. =3

Can't think of any bands, but I would go for any that are slow.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
FoxRocks

Post by FoxRocks »

Now, I think of Peanut in Owl City, it fits him better, although it would be funny to listen to him singing Weird Al songs! :P
Buy a goat today!
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

FoxRocks wrote:Now, I think of Peanut in Owl City, it fits him better,
Yus! Yes~! This!

Also, Max sings Swimming with Dolphins, with Grape doing the female vocals.
FoxRocks

Post by FoxRocks »

SuperStar wrote:
FoxRocks wrote:Now, I think of Peanut in Owl City, it fits him better,
Yus! Yes~! This!

Also, Max sings Swimming with Dolphins, with Grape doing the female vocals.
I think of Peanut singing The Tip of the Iceberg. I also think of Peanut and Grape singing Saltwater room (the longer version) Both are amazing, and if I had skills in animation, I would make one of Peanut and Grape singing that song!

For Weird Al, DON'T have Peanut sing One More Minute! (coincidentaly, that's my favorite Weird Al song,) but if you know the song, you know why Housepets! characters shouldn't sing it!) It's not dirty, but...listen to it.
Buy a goat today!
Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

Does anyone else picture Bailey singing like Leann Rimes?
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
Acritic2

Post by Acritic2 »

I'd like to see Fiddler and Keys playing a few tunes with Lindsey Sterling.
Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

For some reason I picture Maxwell in Coldplay. Maybe it's because he's pretty deep sometimes?
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Grape needs to sing for Breanne Duren songs, just... yes... I mean, it also works cause she co-sings some Owlcity(Peanut) and Swimming Dolphins(Max) songs. Yush!
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

I can see Peanut singing "Here I Am".
There is always a mystical adventure awaiting you. You just have to find it and take the first step into epicness.
D3ath_0ps

Post by D3ath_0ps »

Acritic2 wrote:I'd like to see Fiddler and Keys playing a few tunes with Lindsey Sterling.
Yes. This. This plz. :3
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Acritic2 wrote:I'd like to see Fiddler and Keys playing a few tunes with Lindsey Sterling.
Lindsey split into two cats. One carries her Violin, the other her voice. This is perfect. :D
Bucky-Roo

Post by Bucky-Roo »

I can totally see Delusional Steve singing "Everything you know is wrong" by Weird Al. Just sayin.
Hello, my baby
Hello, my honey
Hello, my ragtime gaaal
valerio

Post by valerio »

Bucky-Roo wrote:I can totally see Delusional Steve singing "Everything you know is wrong" by Weird Al. Just sayin.
Yush!