Looking to the Future

Discuss the comic here
Shadowstar23

Re: Looking to the Future

Post by Shadowstar23 »

Saturn381 wrote:
Shadowstar23 wrote:Also, I highly doubt that the comic will end after the game especially since the current art style is still a fairly recent change.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Rick himself said it wan't going to end after the game.
I knew it wouldn't. Also, for some reason, I don't know what Rick said or when he said it or where he said. Basically, I don't actually get to talk to him.
There is always a mystical adventure awaiting you. You just have to find it and take the first step into epicness.
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

Also, while I don't think the current arc is going to be the last King story, I do believe that after this, he's going to have less importance to the main story of Housepets. I say this because this arc is pretty much the peak of King's development.
FoxRocks

Post by FoxRocks »

Mabye it will go back to Peanut and Grape after this, they haven't been doing very much.
Buy a goat today!
Gren

Post by Gren »

Saturn381 wrote:Also, while I don't think the current arc is going to be the last King story, I do believe that after this, he's going to have less importance to the main story of Housepets. I say this because this arc is pretty much the peak of King's development.
Wait, hold on, there's a main plot and I never noticed it? :shock: *trollface*
Look, he will still appear as much as always since he's the favorite of the majority. The only difference is that we most likely won't see him involved in any other dramatic situation again since people can't stand it. But we can still see him hanging out with Fox or dating with Bailey or arguing with Bino, etc.
ImageImage
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Have I mentioned how much I want a Kevin arc? Preferably where he and Sasha break up so I don't have to do it in this story I have in my head.
Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

I'd like to see a one off with either Rufus or Sten (that Chihuahua with the urinary cyst).
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
Gren

Post by Gren »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Have I mentioned how much I want a Kevin arc? Preferably where he and Sasha break up so I don't have to do it in this story I have in my head.
So you want to see Kevin... suffering? :?
Douglas Collier wrote:I'd like to see a one off with either Rufus or Sten (that Chihuahua with the urinary cyst).
Yeah, I think everyone in this forum want to see more of Rufus and the barn cats.
Also Res, it's been a while since last time we've seen him.

And I think it'd be cool if we knew more of the Bigglesworths. You know, a bit of character development just like the wolves. Personalities and little details so we can recognize them. There are not much cats in the cast so this could even things out.
ImageImage
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I don't think that Kevin would care one way or another if Sasha broke up with him. I got the impression that it was a rebound relationship and the reason that the two of them are together is that they both really don't care about it one way or another. I'm sure that they care for each other, but I really don't see any love just more like affection.
Foxstar
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Post by Foxstar »

Sasha is really more complex then you guys think. I'll have to bother Rick again about giving us a deeper look into her character and her lifestyle.
Shadowstar23

Post by Shadowstar23 »

Foxstar wrote:Sasha is really more complex then you guys think. I'll have to bother Rick again about giving us a deeper look into her character and her lifestyle.
I would assume so from when we saw her dad. By saw, I mean heard.
There is always a mystical adventure awaiting you. You just have to find it and take the first step into epicness.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I have no doubt that she is complex, but I see her settling for Kevin. I can't see Kevin being all that interested in anyone.
Anthroguy101

Econ 101

Post by Anthroguy101 »

Rick will probably have is own production company, so:

Aggressive bid for rights. Companies going mad for horizontal integration, looking to make a film, TV series, and merchandise like crazy.
Macsen

Post by Macsen »

I want to see Housepets as an anime. >.> I think the pacing would be perfect for an animated series done on a traditional American production schedule.
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Kitch wrote:I want to see Housepets as an anime. >.> I think the pacing would be perfect for an animated series done on a traditional American production schedule.
Wait, you mean All-Japanese Anime? I vote for Spyair to do the opening! That or OwlCity learns to sing in Japanese.
RemonyRavine

Post by RemonyRavine »

Tsunku♂ for the openings pls k thx. Japanese and English!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I would definitely watch a Housepets! anime. What channel would it be broadcast on though? I was thinking Cartoon Network, since Saturday morning cartoons are dead
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

RemonyRavine wrote:Tsunku♂ for the openings pls k thx. Japanese and English!
It is butiful.... YUSH!
Foxstar

Post by Foxstar »

FoxRocks wrote:Mabye it will go back to Peanut and Grape after this, they haven't been doing very much.
They may be main characters, but the comic has grown far beyond our title cat and dog somewhat sibling pair. And that's a good thing.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Will the forums remain open after Housepets has ended...
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Foxstar

Post by Foxstar »

By that time, we should be under the umbrella of a central host for Rick's works, so I would say yes. We love you guys and are going to do our best to make sure that we are here for a long time to come.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm sure that it will be because we will all wanna discuss the comic further.

And thnk Rick fr th mmrs.