HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

69eist

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by 69eist »

"Sure~"
"Sure~"

The twins say in unison, standing beside each other as they secretly bump fists with one another behind their backs.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"... There. How's that? Don't scratch - you'll make the itch worse." Piper slides Pyre's plate towards him with the sandwich cut neatly.

"Sure. I'm interested to see what they come up with too. And that's fine, Koa. Perhaps you could help clean u-" Joan's head snaps around as the plate crashes to the floor and she rushes into the kitchen.

"And there goes my sandwich. You okay, Ryze?" Piper carefully steps around the shard and helps the cat up.
"What happened? Everyone okay?"
"Ryze knocked a plate off the bench and it's cut her. Doesn't look bad though."
"Everyone stay where you are. I've got shoes on so I'll clean this up. I'll be right back." Joan fetches the vaccuum cleaner and the first-aid kit. After cleaning up the shards of plate and making the kitchen safe again, she sits Ryze on a stool and takes a look at the leg.
"Yeah, just a few scratches." Pulling on gloves, she swabs the wound with stinging antiseptic and then wraps it in a clean bandage with the word "Ouch!" written in bright letters on it followed by a frowny face.
"Flynn picked that bandage. It made him giggle. How do you like it?" Joan queries, depositing the waste in the bin.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I fink bad hoomans was aftur her," Leslie said, hoping he'd worked things out correctly from scattered bits of dream. "I, um, took food from wherefur I cood. Bins, grownd, traps an' stuff whyle I tried to find mommy Nyssa. Now Unkle Leroy's helpin."
So your saying dat your still looking fur your old owner, evtho they dun threw you away ??
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Yup," he nodded before taking a sip of drink, "I down't fink she wanted to leeve me."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Ryze winced as Joan put antiseptic on her wound. "I'm surprised he was giggling when he was hurt enough to get one, but it is funny." she said, giggling a bit.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hlaoroo wrote:"That sandwich looks good, Hutch. What are you putting on it? Hey, you need some help making yours, Pyre? That cast must get in the way."
Oh, just some turkey and bacon-- Jutch said before the plate fell with a crash. Well, there goes another plate. Hutch said before grabbing a broom to sweep up the mess.
In the meantime, Blizzard makes Hutch's sandwhich, knowing of his cooking reputation, so even making a sandwhich was dangerous. With some salad dressing, he made a heart on the side for flare with Hutch's name on it and set it aside for him.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Yup," he nodded before taking a sip of drink, "I down't fink she wanted to leeve me."

What makes you think dat?
insteads of just wanning to be rids of you?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well, you're giggling now." Joan points out. "But Flynn wasn't hurt when we got this. We just like to keep the pet first aid kit well-stocked. You know Flynn well enough by now to know why."

"Er... Blizzard, are you sure Hutch wanted those jalapeños on there? Those are pretty hot and knowing Hutch he could have mistaken them for pickles or something." Piper queries, pointing to Hutch's sandwich.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I 'member sleeping," Leslie confided, "but I cud still heer her crying inna heli thingy before I woke alone wif my blankie an' a pack."
--------------------------------------------------------------
"Well," Kilo said, "if you wish to come for lunch you are more than welcome, Blick. In the meantime, shall we journey to the table, Flynn?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yeah. Thank you Mrs. Joan. I'm sorry about breaking one of your plates." Ryze apologized.

Meanwhile, Pyre had found a ruler and stuck it under the cast and was scratching his arm with it.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
69eist

Post by 69eist »

The Jackals walk into the kitchen, curious to see what happened as their heads pop up from the side of the archway.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Er... Blizzard, are you sure Hutch wanted those jalapeños on there? Those are pretty hot and knowing Hutch he could have mistaken them for pickles or something." Piper queries, pointing to Hutch's sandwich.
But these are pickles... Blizzard says, lifting the bread to reveal both pickles and jalapeno's in the sandwhich.
I actually dislike both. I am a carnivore after all. Hutch said, sweeping the last of the broken plate into a dust pan.
Okay, Hutchy~ Blizzard said, taking the sandwhich himself and setting it aside to make Hutch's meats only sandwhich.
Last edited by MrNeonShot on Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla's attention was suddenly on the sound of a breaking plate and the ensuing panic. Having freed his hands by jamming the rest of his food into his mouth, he tugged on Blick's wrist to try and bring her with him to the source of the noise, both concerned and curious
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Faust looks down at Elliot, giving an (What did you do this time?) face.

Elliot looks up, shrugging, "What? It wasn't my fault."
My Personas

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I 'member sleeping," Leslie confided, "but I cud still heer her crying inna heli thingy before I woke alone wif my blankie an' a pack."

Hae you tried lookings fur her on those interwebs thing?
Da humans say the gooble knows everythang
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"Is everyone OK ?" Nadia asked , walking into the kitchen after everyone else "I was outside doing something , and I heard something break"
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Dunno we just got here."
"Dunno we just got here."

The twins pause for a split second, turning their heads at each other before uttering

"JYNX"
"JYNX"
My Personas

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"We're okay, Nadia. Ryze just had an accident, is all. Come, get yourself some lunch." So saying, Piper makes herself another sandwich, her first having been ruined, and settles down to eat before adding "And stop scratching, Pyre."
hypernovatic wrote:"Yeah. Thank you Mrs. Joan. I'm sorry about breaking one of your plates." Ryze apologized.
"It's okay, Ryze. My mother-in-law gave me that plate. I hated it. It was ugly. I was looking for some way to be rid of it without offending her."

~~~~
"Yes, let's. I'm still starving!" Flynn agrees, heading back to the kitchen with the fox and the mouse.
"Look who it is, everyone."
"Hi, Blick."
"Help yourself to sandwich stuff, Blick." Although she doesn't say it, Joan knows Flynn well enough to read the discomfort in his eyes as he's followed by the fox. He's hiding it well though.

Flynn helps himself to Timothy grass pellets and tops them with slices of radish. Before eating, he chops some salad ingredients onto a saucer and helps Kilo onto the bench.
"How does that look for you, Kilo?" he queries, indicating the saucer.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah," Kilo said after pottering over to the salad in the saucer with an almost exaggerated swagger that didn't quite hide the hurt on the hip, "most perfect, Flynn, m'boy. Thank you and I am sure I shall soon be a stuffed mouse, hmm?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Unkle Leeroy's used the compuder to sea if he cud find her," Leslie explained, noting that he was actually talking about his missing mommy without crying a lot. "but it cayme up wif the fact she is mising. Wich I knew."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

The Jackals wave their arms around, gesturing to make someone say their names.
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah, good afternoon, good Jackals," Kilo said, his eye alighting on the overacting pair. "Tell me, how are Potato and his sister getting on?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I can't help it. It really itches." Pyre whined, wanting to keep scratching it.

"Oh. You're welcome?" Ryze said, unsure of how to answer.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"The more you scratch the more you'll itch." lectures Piper in a singsong voice, tilting her head so that her ears flop to either side in time with the lilting rhythm. "Eat your sandwich instead to distract yourself."

Flynn notes Kilo's stiffness of motion. "Hey, Koa, do you have any more of that tumer... tumer... tumeree stuff? I think our friend needs some more." The rabbit nods to Kilo, stumbling slightly over the name of the spice.

Joan pats Ryze's head before fetching herself a glass of water.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"We're okay, Nadia. Ryze just had an accident, is all. Come, get yourself some lunch." So saying, Piper makes herself another sandwich, her first having been ruined, and settles down to eat before adding "And stop scratching, Pyre."
""Oh , I see" Nadia said "Hi everyone , by the way" she smiled at the rest of the pets , her smile only slightly change for a moment as her eyes met the other vixen's
69eist

Post by 69eist »

The twins wave their arms vigorously, trying to get them to say their names.
My Personas

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

69eist wrote:The twins wave their arms vigorously, trying to get them to say their names.
"what is it Faust....wait er.....which one of you is Faust and which one is Elliot ?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Unkle Leeroy's used the compuder to sea if he cud find her," Leslie explained, noting that he was actually talking about his missing mommy without crying a lot. "but it cayme up wif the fact she is mising. Wich I knew."

Oreo ponders a bit..
The only thing morr i cans think of iz going backs to where you weres lefts an sniff for the scent trail to follow
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Hah!, she said my name first. You owe me a soda."

Elliot snaps his fingers, just how Swiper the Fox would do from Dora the Explorer.

"Aw men."

"It's been a while Nadia.

Faust says as he leans on the archway.
My Personas

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa smiled as he watched the Jackals play their little Jinx game, in confusion. He off his confusion for a bit though when he heard Flynn ask for something. "I take it you mean Turmeric Flynn?" He said digging into his satchel to pull out a small bag. "I already too into consideration that Kilo would need it, so I took it in the tunnels with me earlier."
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch finished sweeping and sat at a seat. He then noticed the "Hutch <3" Signature Blizzard made again.
Whats with the heart, Blizzard? Hutch asked.
Thats just for flare for your sandwich~ Blizzard replied with a smile before taking a bite out of his sandwich.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Perhaps I did push it a bit in the tunnels," Kilo complained, forcing himself to sit before starting on his lunch.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I don't no where that is now," Leslie sniffed. "But we'll fynd her one day, I know." he took another sip of his drink. "Orang taysts odd."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick waited a bit in Flynn's room, getting used to the light before coming back downstairs. "Hey, sorry I didn't respond, you guys. I'm still in sho-" she stopped mid sentence when Nadia's eyes met her's. Blick quietly joined the others at the table, "May I sit down?".

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla released Blick's wrist and looked up at her, twitching his ears, "Are you okay?"
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

69eist wrote:"Hah!, she said my name first. You owe me a soda."
Elliot snaps his fingers, just how Swiper the Fox would do from Dora the Explorer.
"Aw men."
"It's been a while Nadia.
Faust says as he leans on the archway.
"yeah it's been a while , how have you guys been ?"
MrNeonShot wrote:Hutch finished sweeping and sat at a seat. He then noticed the "Hutch <3" Signature Blizzard made again.
Whats with the heart, Blizzard? Hutch asked.
Thats just for flare for your sandwich~ Blizzard replied with a smile before taking a bite out of his sandwich.
"huh...." Nadia muttered , but said nothing else , something are best unsaid after all
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Perhaps I did push it a bit in the tunnels," Kilo complained, forcing himself to sit before starting on his lunch.
"hey at least you're still relatively fine"
Kateleo007 wrote:Blick waited a bit in Flynn's room, getting used to the light before coming back downstairs. "Hey, sorry I didn't respond, you guys. I'm still in sho-" she stopped mid sentence when Nadia's eyes met her's. Blick quietly joined the others at the table, "May I sit down?".
seeing Blick's reaction , Nadia just gave her another quick glare before looking away
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"That was good of you. How about that, Kilo? Dinner and a drink." Flynn takes a spoonful of his lunch and chews contentedly. The chewing slows and his smile disappears as he observes the hostility between the vixens.
"Er... of course you can sit down, Blick." he answers from the bench. Then he whispers to Nadia who's nearer to him.
"What was that all about?"

Piper, chatting away to Lucky while trying to steal the ruler from Pyre without the cat noticing, is too busy to notice the interaction between the two foxes.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Pyre, who was taking a bite out of his sandwich, noticed Piper trying to take the ruler, which was sticking out of his cast, and pushed it farther in.

Ryze smiled and started making her sandwich. After she made it, she took a bite out of it and purred.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Hmm? Yeah, Tesla, I'm fine. I guess I'm a little dazed after being underground for so long." Blick said. She sits down and rubs her eyes for a second, in hopes of making them adjust faster.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Everything's fine, been all over the place.... Literally."

Faust looks at Elliot, giving him a look as the his little jackal brother whistles.
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hah, yes my boy it is most agreeable." Kilo nibbled on a leaf before looking to the Jackals. "And you boys have not answered my question, hmm?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"That was good of you. How about that, Kilo? Dinner and a drink." Flynn takes a spoonful of his lunch and chews contentedly. The chewing slows and his smile disappears as he observes the hostility between the vixens.
"Er... of course you can sit down, Blick." he answers from the bench. Then he whispers to Nadia who's nearer to him.
"What was that all about?"

Piper, chatting away to Lucky while trying to steal the ruler from Pyre without the cat noticing, is too busy to notice the interaction between the two foxes.
"nothing" Nadia replied coldly , not wanting to talk about whatever it is that was bugging her
69eist wrote:"Everything's fine, been all over the place.... Literally."

Faust looks at Elliot, giving him a look as the his little jackal brother whistles.
"what do you mean?"
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Hah, yes my boy it is most agreeable." Kilo nibbled on a leaf before looking to the Jackals. "And you boys have not answered my question, hmm?"
"who is this "Potato" may I ask ?"