HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

WeirdGamer

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by WeirdGamer »

Ryyn extended his aw down to Pyre. "Need some help there?"
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Suddenly, Hutch got a text from Christopher.
Christopher Robin wrote:Hutch, I need you and Blizzard back home to set up for the opening. Say goodbye to your friends, then head on over.
Hutch nodded then pocketed his cell phone.
Hey guys, me and Blizzard need to head home. He said. The aussie shepherd stood to his feet and thanked Mrs. Joan for the food before heading to the door.
I'll see you guys later~! Blizzard called before hopping to his feet and went around hugging everyone quickly before running to the door to follow Hutch home.
The 2 then waved goodbye to everyone before walking out the door to help set up at their shop.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn unfortunately misses Kilo's point by so much that he's got not the wrong end of the stick but the wrong end of a branch from another tree entirely.
"The... evil in me? Are... Are you saying that I'm evil? That... this is my fault???" The incredulity and hurt in his tone is blatant.

~~~~
Oh.. Bye, Hutch, bye Blizzard! Thanks for coming!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"No, no, my boy!" Kilo cried. "I would NEVER say that of you; never ever! The evil I talk of is the end of your own dream! The death of that part of you that hopes. That part you must never allow to pass!". Again he sighed. " I I gave up once, you see? I gave in to the evil of fear. When I spoke to that young feline I feared when I heard the reply. I feared because his response said that there was no hope of change. Ever. The young were being educated in this as the way of the world. If that were true then education was the enemy, you see? So I, who hates death in all its aspects, could think of no arguments in my fear. No comeback to what I knew Scratch wanted to do. No argument. So I just... left. I said nothing for perhaps half a day before coming around to the idea that hope still has a chance as what is educated can be RE-educated. So I hurried back, full of arguments... Too late." He paused for a moment. "You have a second chance to change the world if your courage will permit it, Flynn," he said in conclusion, "I pray that you can find it in you to try. I can only say that I will do all I can to assist you, my brother.". He waited for Flynn to respond.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"They fell off wen Unkle Leroy baffed me," Leslie explained. "He sed they was dirt but they felt lyke mine."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'm as good as one can be after jumping face first into a window." Pyre replied, grabbing Ryyn's paw and pulling himself up.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "They fell off wen Unkle Leroy baffed me," Leslie explained. "He sed they was dirt but they felt lyke mine."

You fur marking fell off when your Uncle leroy beat you?
I guess they really can wipe the smile off your face!!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ah... Sorry... I shoulda known that wasn't what you meant..." The rabbit is silent for a minute, pondering.
"But... How am I, one rabbit, to change the world? And what chance have I if I can't even change myself? And why is it my job to change the word anyway? Why can't it be someone stronger or braver or smarter? And what's that got to do with... with my weakness?" he queries, hating the sound of the word.

~~~~
"D'you need some ice, Pyre? And did you hurt your arm again?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"No ma'am, I'm fine. And the only thing that hurts is my face." Pyre replied, placing a paw on his forehead.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie laughed at the joke. "Good wun! No any others?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ah, Flynn," Kilo said with a sigh, "If I could see you this would be when I put my hand on your shoulder. You cannot change the world, my boy. Not with one action. The only ones who think they can are fools and irresponsible Time Lords. No," he continued, "the way to change the world is to change it person by person. To find others of common cause and belief. That prey do not need to be preyed on, nor hunters hunt. To allow your action regarding one to be an inspiration governing all. The actions of now shape our tomorrows. In human terms, one lady on a bus inspired a nation to rise when she refused to. You and Nadia combined?" He blew out a breath. "Imagine what a change that could help bring about in two decades time, dear boy?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie laughed at the joke. "Good wun! No any others?"

Oreo looks confused and perplexed at the kittens laughter?

No any others Wat?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Elliot and Faust finish eating their sandwiches at the same time, then they simultaneously drink as if it was timed.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn realises how dark it is as Kilo speak so he pushes open the door to the wired end of the hutch a crack, sending a blinding ray of sunshine onto the opposite wall and casting a large shadow behind the mouse caught in the glare.
"But... I still don't understand what all that has to do with my inability to trust a fox!" Flynn's voice holds a touch of exasperation as it emanates from the deep shadows of his corner.

~~~~
"Are you concussed at all?" Joan queries, watching the cat closely.
"Heh. I could swear you two are twins sometimes, you do things that simultaneously." Piper observes of the jackals.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo took a moment to think. "I don't think you have that inability, my boy," he said at length. "At least not completely. And that's what is hurting. Race memory and, indeed, your own, says to run and hide but your heart and your head insists that you can stand by your assertions that change is inevitable and the Fox - the predator even - can be a friend, hmm? I did notice you conversing with Blick as well as with Nadia. You treat them as different people - as, indeed, they are. Whilst you only withdrew from Nadia when she showed her anger, you treated Blick differently simply because of her coloring. Once you were past that? You were generally as warm and positive with her as you have been with myself or Ryze or Hutch or any of the others. Only when you reminded yourself she was a Vixen did you back off again. You can and must push through that fear, Flynn. Trust them. Nadia will never wish to hurt you and Blick? As I said before, young Flynn, I don't believe she knows how to hurt anyone. Are you willing to give peace a go?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie looked confused. "Ofur jokes, of corse! Like, um..." He looked up, thinking. "Wat do yew get if yew pore Vinigar over a Cat?" He waited a second. "A sower-puss! Mommy towld me that wun wunce."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"I'm not entirely sure. Pyre replied, stumbling a bit as he walked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Wait...the jackals aren't twins?" Blick asks, shocked. "I coulda sworn you two were blood brothers!" The vixen takes a sip of water, then finishes off the rest of her sandwich.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Leslie looked confused. "Ofur jokes, of corse! Like, um..." He looked up, thinking. "Wat do yew get if yew pore Vinigar over a Cat?" He waited a second. "A sower-puss! Mommy towld me that wun wunce."

Oreo ponders the joke for a minute..
Ah i see how that was funny now..
But wasn't trying to be joking..

Did you mom tells you jokes all the time?
69eist

Post by 69eist »

The brothers gulp in their sandwiches simultaneously, before they could say anything, they coughed out of nowhere. They adjust their collars so that they could breath.

"*coughs* We are."
"*coughs* See."

They open their pendant lockets and put them together, showing a picture of the two with their original fur pattern and color.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Of course. I hate fighting. I'm a pacifist. But... How do I push through when every time I see or smell them I remember... A-and so what if she doesn't want to hurt me now? Neither did that tod until the other one got to him. Who knows what might happen?" Flynn rests his chin on his knees as he ponders again.
"Should... Should I tell them... y'know... everything? Would that be wise? Or would that be showing my weakness and making me a target? They go for the old and sick after all..." Despite his doubts, Flynn is also remembering his positive experiences with Nadia and Blick. For the first time since entering the hutch, Flynn meets Kilo's eyes. His doubt and fear is still plain to be seen but now there's a new emotion appearing. A small spark of hope.

~~~~
Joan pushes Pyre into a seat and instructs him to sit still until he feels better. She also passes him some ice, just in case.

"You... Oh, I'm so sorry! I thought... because you look... I'm so sorry! I'm just gonna take my foot outta my mouth and go sit over there... So Joan, how's your day been?" Joan struggles not to giggle at Piper's faux pas but she catches the doe's eye and before they know it the pair are both howling with laughter.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Pyre whines a bit, not wanting to sit down. He takes the ice and places it on his head and holds the side of his head to keep himself from being dizzy.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I would say yes, Flynn my boy," Kilo said, keeping eye contact with Flynn. "because a block is only half as wide if the reason for it is understood, you see?" He put his hands together in fists. "This is fear and doubt. Yours and hers. The doubt represents her thinking it's something she did and her fear of hurting you. Understanding why you reacted the way you did?" He opened a fist and placed the palm of the opened hand next to the fist. "It reduces the block, you see? And, when your doubt then recedes?" He opened up the other fist and put his hands palm to palm. "You may well achieve unison, my boy." he gave a small chuckle as he realized the position his handpaws were now in and he raised them up slightly. "Unison with the others. Every animals prayer, yes? Hmmhmm. If you wish to give it a trial run, I would suggest Miss Blick first? I shall go with you if you wish."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Um, knot reely," Leslie said in answer to Oreo's question as he rolled over backward for no reason, "she wa...iz a sientist."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

At last, Tesla had finished jamming sandwiches into his face and slumped over the edge of the table contentedly
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"It's okay Piper, sometimes people think we aren't twins because of our fur pattern"

"Boy... , you can eat" Elliot says to Tesla, amazed with how much he ate.
My Personas

Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

"Yeah. It fooled me." Blick whispers to Piper. The vixen's ears are halfway down and has an embarrassed smile plastered on her muzzle. "Why do you guys have different fur patterns?" she asks Faust, "sorry if it's too personal of a question..."

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"It's no trouble at all Blick. You see, our parents were different breeds. Dad was a side-striped jackal, Mom was a black-backed jackal." Faust says as he grabs some tissue. He uses it some of it to wipe Elliot's cheek.

"Pppfff.... Faust!" Elliot moves in protest.
My Personas

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"But... Nadia's the one who ran off. What if she gets into trouble because of my misunderstanding? I... I think we ought to go after her first. And I appreciate you coming along." For the first time since leaving the house Flynn smiles, already feeling much better, having finally released some of the strain of his terrible secret. A burden shared is a burden halved after all.
Flynn picks up the mouse and sets him on his shoulder before heading out of his hutch. He places a paw on the grass and then pauses and looks at the mouse.
"By the way, Kilo... Mum and Dad don't know everything yet... They know I was attacked but not any of the rest and... I wanna keep it that way for now... Okay? I'm just... Not quite ready to tell them yet... III just don't want them to worry... So I'd appreciate if you didn't say anything, okay?"

~~~~
"Ah, that makes sense. Sorry if I offended you." Piper helps herself to another glass of lemon water.
"Want some more sandwiches, Tesla? There's still plenty of bread." Joan offers, half-teasing.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of course, of course, my boy," Kilo said, settling down. "You may wish to tell your mother that we are going first, though? Or call her, hmm?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"None taken piper." Faust continues to rub off crumbs on Elliot's cheek.

"Faust, stop it! I'm not that hopeless." Elliot squirms more in protest.

"There." Faust curls up the tissue and looks around before tossing the tissue in a trash bin.
My Personas

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Pyre eventually felt better and stood up, stumbling a bit, but he regained his balance. "Don't worry Elliot, Ryze does that to me sometimes too. Speaking of which, where is Ryze?" he asked, looking around.

Ryze was still curled up, asleep on the couch. She purred as she slept.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"But it's embarrassing in front of other people, especially since he's my brother." Elliot looks away shyly.
My Personas

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Um, knot reely," Leslie said in answer to Oreo's question as he rolled over backward for no reason, "she wa...iz a sientist."
Oh? what did she science?
Build a rocket to Bang Zoooom you to the moon?!!
69eist

Post by 69eist »

"Um is there a doggy door nearby? I kind of need to go out." Elliot says impatiently.
My Personas

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Good idea. We don't want her freaking out." Flynn changes direction and heads for the house.

Inside, Joan is tending to Elliot's request. "Sure. Human toilet or do you prefer outside?" Her voice fades down the hall as she leads the jackal away.

Piper swivels her ears towards the doorway, her large and sensitive ears picking up what the other pets cannot. "I think she's in the lounge. I hear a noise from there. Could be purring or cold be snoring. It's hard to make out from this distance."

Flynn pokes his head in the back door and follows the sound of Joan's voice, meeting her in the hallway.
"Mum, Kilo and I are going for a walk." Joan absently acknowledges Flynn before continuing to fuss over the jackal so Flynn exits the house via the back door again, following Nadia's scent which he had picked up earlier in the back yard.
"Do you think that was consent enough, Kilo? She was rather distracted..." he queries as he walks.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

"U-uh a bush w-would be n-nice." Elliot paces a little impatiently, Faust follows behind them.
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well," Kilo admitted as he kept himself in place, "she did seem a little distracted. But the others more than likely heard you even if she didn't. Now, as the television so nearly says, 'Follow that Fox!' - Even if she is a Vixen."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sumtymes I dreem she scienced me," Leslie admitted before shaking his head, "but thats sily. Yew karnt science a person!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: Piper swivels her ears towards the doorway, her large and sensitive ears picking up what the other pets cannot. "I think she's in the lounge. I hear a noise from there. Could be purring or cold be snoring. It's hard to make out from this distance."
Lucky held out one of his humungous ears. "Seems like...a slight combination of both, but more focused on the purring."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Meanwhile , a little deeper into the wood , a certain vixen was sitting on a rock at the edge of a small spring , her legs crossed , her eyes closed , and her breathing was slow.....and calm.....
".......this is so boring!" she said in annoyance
<Do not think , do not speak , only feel young one , you're doing this to calm your mind , to control your anger , yes ?> the big eagle chuckled on a nearby branch
"by....bore myself to dead ?"
<The less you think , the sooner you might be calm enough to go back you .....well , "friend who is definitely only happens to be a male" > the bird replied with a little hint of sarcasm in his voice
"you know what ? Maybe I can , if you weren't here talking all the time !"
<then I shall leave you in peace , best of luck in your meditation young one , you'll need it> the old bird chuckled , then took off
"good luck , you'll need it , blah blah blah ! Freaking overgrown chicken........*sigh*......"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Joan shows the jackals to the back door and instructs them to go a little way into the woods to avoid soiling the lawn. She then leaves them to it and heads back to the kitchen and the other pets.

"You could be right." agrees Piper. "Ought we to go have a look?"

~~~~
Flynn follows the scent of vixen into the forest. He's thankful that canines sweat a lot through their paws so Nadia's trail is easy to detect. He hears a voice ahead and recognising it, changes course and stealthily makes his way toward it. As he approaches from behind and downwind to the fox he begins to lose nerve and backs away again to a safe distance from which he and Kilo can talk without being overheard.
"I... I can't... What if something goes wrong?" he whispers.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

Elliot thanks Joan before she goes. He goes behind a bush and settles his 'business'. Moments later...

"You know, you don't have to follow me everywhere."

"Ohhh yes I do, you always sneak of somewhere and leave me behind."

The Jackals walk a little while having a conversation.
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I feel the need to say I do not believe things will go wrong, Flynn," Kilo replied, "Nadia l...deeply appreciates you and your friendship. I know that, I've seen it. Approach softly, though. See what she does. Oh," he added, "and watch out for other Mice, hmm?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I... Okay..." Before he can change his mind again, Flynn pushes through the undergrowth towards Nadia again, stopping a yard or so behind her.
"Um... Nadia?" he begins tentatively, watching for a response from the vixen.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters