strange things i bet you didnt know about tarot

Discuss the comic here
PIERULEZ

strange things i bet you didnt know about tarot

Post by PIERULEZ »

post some of the strange stuff you know about tarot

I'll start...

tarot cards are cards used to contact the supernatural.
strange because her name is Tarot

Also here is a link to Wikipedia page about tarot cards http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarot
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Re: strange things i bet you didnt know about tarot

Post by Sleet »

Please don't post multiple times in a row. There is an edit button for that.

Tarot cards aren't necessarily used to contact the supernatural, though they're purported to have magical powers and to be usable for divination. Of course that's just silly, but that's the claim! And that's why she was named "Tarot."
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
aBritishfox

Post by aBritishfox »

Her psychic ability is actually Spirit Dragon's doing, the reason for this is because her psychic ability was very inaccurate when (SPOILER for those who haven't read...shame on you) Peanut said he loved Tarot and not Spirit Dragon and Dragon became heart broken.
Did you know my friends call me "The Great Pontificator"! Or was it "The Great Time Waster"?

twitter: https://twitter.com/aBritishfox

Sometimes, being a Sentient Inflatable means air is the only answer for true happiness
Foxstar
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU

Post by Foxstar »

aBritishfox wrote:Her psychic ability is actually Spirit Dragon's doing, the reason for this is because her psychic ability was very inaccurate when (SPOILER for those who haven't read...shame on you) Peanut said he loved Tarot and not Spirit Dragon and Dragon became heart broken.
Yes and no. Tarot does have powers, but they were boosted due to Dragon's use of her as a avatar. We haven't really seen how good or bad her powers have been afterwards, because when Tarot first appeared, she was under Dragon's use. Even way back in the story Housepets:AIBHOTW
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Rick's recap said that Sabrina had natural psychic abilities but I'm not sure about how far Tarot's abilities go.
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

No one's sure how far Tarot's or Sabrina's natural psychic abilities go, just that they both have some ;)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

The recap said that Sabrina had a little bit. That was clear in the recap. I wanna know about Tarot more and who she was apprenticed to.