SRP: STEELHAVEN - OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Re: SRP: STEELHAVEN - OOC

Post by Jacey »

Because drake wanted a name to use across different accounts That were the same. He also has little imagination so that's what the name ended up being.
Also he apprentely talks in the third person now.

I was going to say something, but I have been very distracted this week.
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Just wanted to let you guys know that since, for me, finals will be over on Wednesday, I'll be back to posting soon! So uh, please try to finish the base raid by then, cause it'd be weird if Liz and Lewis just randomly came back in the middle of an important military operation.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Noted. I should hopefully not be up till 3am and able to post before work tomorrow
RP Characters:
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

I changed Dabry's speech to #BF80FF as his color is far too close to Jasmine's when they're both in a post.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

If welsh is good. Barry and Sam are probably done on the planet. So where ever the story needs to go I'm set.
RP Characters:
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Well, the shuttle's on its way up.

Might have to put Keeva as a 'secondary' character. She's not doing much ATM and Rook's wandered off. Dabry's also hanging around and there may be a new Nurse...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Up to you. But sounds fine, I am going to make a sheet for Sam and Mayotte later. I apprentely never did.

Also was about to add a bit where the first guard Barry fought wakes up and is upset, but going to leave that out.
RP Characters:
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Oh, he can be upset. He's about to meet the local Sheriff's version of a SWAT team. I'd imagine they're not best happy to have INSIGNIA around - and they CERTAINLY won't be after looking in the cells...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

I will have to make a post after I get a lunch break in a few hours then. Work for me is about to start.

Edit: Posted. Can't do much more until tonight. But everything should be wrapped up for our insignia "pals". Hope it's all good and such.
RP Characters:
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Only a few days until I can post again! To celebrate, here's some lore I've thought up for the Steelhaven universe that I haven't figured out how to work in, so I'm just posting it here. Enjoy!

Liz Walker had the second highest grade in her combat class in military school. The highest had cybernetic enhancements.

There are various types of robotic armor, which come in various sizes. The smallest, Power Euits, are sort of a combination of wet suits and iron man armor. The medium sized one, the Exo-Suits, are basically the power loader from aliens, just with a bit more armor around the pilot. The second largest are Mecha, which you guys have already seen. The biggest are the Titans. There are various types of Titans. Some are formed from combining smaller Mecha, some are quadrupeds, and some can transform into a vehicle or battle station.

The first galactic war caused the near apocalypse of 2460, the impact of which resulted in animals becoming equal to humans.

While alien life has been discovered, most of it has just been moss and other plants, with the most intelligent being what amounts to a giant worm.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Deske

Post by Deske »

Legotron123 wrote:The first galactic war caused the near apocalypse of 2460, the impact of which resulted in animals becoming equal to humans.
Why? Suddenly the near apocalypse and boom, humans and animals are equal. What? Can you expand on that? I don't need a graduating thesis on it, but more than a single line would be nice. I'm a lore person, I like a back story.
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

I to like back story and the near apocalypse? What happened, where are we characters in the time line as well?
RP Characters:
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Deske wrote:
Legotron123 wrote:The first galactic war caused the near apocalypse of 2460, the impact of which resulted in animals becoming equal to humans.
Why? Suddenly the near apocalypse and boom, humans and animals are equal. What? Can you expand on that? I don't need a graduating thesis on it, but more than a single line would be nice. I'm a lore person, I like a back story.
It sounds to me like the British Suffragette movement. The ol' 'Votes for women' drive. They fought hard for the vote but they only got it after they served in the factories during World War One. They stood side by side with those in power and got their reward. Same here. Probably.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Guess who's BAAAAAAAAAAACCKK!?!?!?!?!!!?!!

Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Legotron123 wrote:Guess who's BAAAAAAAAAAACCKK!?!?!?!?!!!?!!
Well since arnold Schwarzenegger once said " I'll be back". I guess him?
but seriously welcome lego.
RP Characters:
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welcome back, Lego!
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Another Brick returns. Excellent. How could we have a starship without Lego?
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Legotron123 wrote:Guess who's BAAAAAAAAAAACCKK!?!?!?!?!!!?!!
Slim Shady?
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Another Brick returns. Excellent. How could we have a starship without Lego?
That was horrible, lovely, but horrible :P Brings to mind that Lego imperial star destroyer.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

I've always preferred the Death Star.

IF I COULD AFFORD IT!!!!!

Jacey

Post by Jacey »

We can all pitch in to help out. I have five cents
RP Characters:
Deske

Post by Deske »

I have 24. Sorry.

I just realized how horrible "Skin Pallet" sounds...
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Due to the amount of time I spent not posting, and having spent some of that time thinking about the story I had planned, I've decided to cancel the holodeck story I mentioned before I left. In its place, who's up for a movie night?

Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Um, sure?
I am intrigued in what you have planned.
RP Characters:
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Corp... Might.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sounds fun.
Not sure if the lads will have the security clearance to attend though. :P
Say, Liz still doesn't know they're aboard, does she? I wonder why Corp neglected to mention them and the fire-fight that saved them. I'm sure Liz would want to know why their munitions sticks are depleted.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Oh, he mentioned all of that in the synopsis.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Ah. I was thinking the fast reaction team was formed after the lads arrived. Guess my timeline was off.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Deske

Post by Deske »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Corp... Might.
Might? Hoo boy I'm gonna have a great time dragging you down to watch it.

Also!
Where is Rook?
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hi guys ^^ , so a few days ago , I was wondering if I could join this RP , after asking Lego and Welsh , they said yes , so I would like to join with this character here , sorry if she seems a little too OP or the character sheet is too long , I had a little bit too much fun writing this one :P

-Name-
Libertas / W.A.G.E.R-C.A.W.M.U-01 (Weaponized Animal via Genetic Engineering & Reconstruction –designated name : Combative Anti Weaponry Master Unit 01)
-Species-
Female arctic fox
-Age-
7 human years/ 24 pet years
-Neighborhood-
Steel Haven
-Appearance-
Libertas is around 1.5 meters in height . Normally she wears a kind of highly advanced white full body armor with vein-like blue energy lines running along its surface . This armor can reconfigure itself into multiple forms , providing that it has the appropriate code , due to being formed from numerous small units around a paw’s side, each can act independently , serving various purposes . This armor covers Libertas’ entire body , even her head , eyes, ears and tail , making her looks like a robot , not a real fox . However , under that armor is a very normal-looking arctic fox , with a slim body , white fur and brown eyes. The only abnormal thing about her body are some minor implants (behind the ears , and on her lower arms , near the wrists ) , that allows her to easily control the battle armor she wears seamlessly , which in turn , enables her to interact and manipulate various machines and weapons , as long as those are run by some sort of computers . Due to her primary goal , she always wear her armor , however if needed, the armor can be taken off in big plates like any regular armor .

- Personality –
Originally , Libertas is a gentle , caring , fun loving vixen , albeit quite a bit clumsy and naïve at the same time , willing to put herself in harm’s way to help anyone in need , but after a certain incident in her life , this personality was suppressed , replaced by a much more cold and calculative one , that of a machine .. Most of the time in her current state , she prefers working alone , aiming to destroy the Insignia no matter the cost , and anyone who stands in her way would become her enemy . Her old personality is still somewhere inside her and , on very rare occasions , could be faintly noticeable through her actions , but , very rarely .

-Back Story-
Libertas was the result of a research based on and named after a weapon project hundred of years ago on Earth , called “the W.A.G.E.R project” . The Insignia found the documents of the old project , and had their scientists immediately working on recreating it , hoping to get themselves an ultimate weapon against the republic . Two of their scientists eventually achieved success .However these scientists (who happen to also be husband and wife) , through their time with Libertas , grew to love her as their own daughter . Not wanting for her to be used as a weapon of war , the two ran away , bringing the young vixen along with them to a remote planet , where the main economy is agriculture , and became farmers themselves , hoping for a new start . They had a rather peaceful , normal life for a few years , until the Insignia attacked their home planet , destroyed their town and killed most residents , including Libertas’ parents . Before the attack , she was sealed inside a stasis tube in the underground lab beneath her home by her parents for her own safety , and to make sure the Insignia won’t find her . Libertas stayed in this state for an unspecified amount of time , during which she was modified to become the perfect war machine that she was meant to be . Unfortunately , due to being left for too long without proper maintenance , her system suffered a lot of damage . Particularly , her physical body becomes noticeably weak due to prolonged lack of stimulations , while her armor has almost all of its battle codes (which it needs to be able to change into different forms to fit the situations) suffer from bugs and glitches , and thus have to be disabled to protect the main system , Libertas’ brain , these damages were so bad that eventually the armor has to suppress Libertas’ personality so it can keep the rest of her alive and functional . By the time the Insignia found her and accidentally activate her , most of the system had broken down , leaving her with only 2 (eventually , 1) basic codes . Yet despite this , Libertas still managed to eliminate the small Insignia force , before getting away in an Insignia’s space fighter . The vixen has been fighting the Insignia on her own ever since , despite knowing the futility of it all .

-SPECIAL-
STR - 5
PER - 8
END - 5
CHA - 4
INT - 7
AGI - 9
LCK - 3
REP - 4
COM - 9

-Other Notes-
+ Outside of her armor , Libertas is very weak
+ Her armor , with appropriate codes , can achieve a very high fighting capability , from something as easy as turning part of it into close range combat blades , to making long range weapons , should it ever be fully repaired , it can help Libertas achieve something as complex as taking over multiple weapons / space craft , modify them to her need and control them all at the same time remotely , just as her code name implies – “master unit” , however as it is , the armor is a little more than a life support suit and , well , an armor.
+ She keeps a USB , which holds a recording from her father , inside her armor
+ Two of her remaining functional codes , “comet” and its advanced version “nebula” , allow her to modify the space fighter she’s piloting , turning it into a very efficient and high speed machine . However , most of these higher abilities are from “nebula” , which is about to reach its limit . “comet” only provides moderate piloting skill .
+ She has decent close combat skill (skill , not strength :P) , enough to defend herself for a short while , but nowhere near lethal .
+ Her real personality is being suppressed by the armor so that her brain could be more efficient at staying alive

EDIT : color :this one
song : "E for extinction"
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

I like it, sounds like an interesting character and many fun interactions and story stuff can happen. So I am okay with it.
Let's hope she doesn't meet Ryan, poor guy might get hurt if she knows he was once insignia.
RP Characters:
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

She's great. I'm just not sure when she's gonna come in, since we're done with insignia for a little bit. The next couple plots I have planned are either filler or Barborax related. Although........ I think I can do something once the movie night is over. :twisted:

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

We have INSIGNIA prisoners, INSIGNIA escapees, an INSIGNIA craft of the flight deck, being repaired...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

yay ^^
Legotron123 wrote:She's great. I'm just not sure when she's gonna come in, since we're done with insignia for a little bit. The next couple plots I have planned are either filler or Barborax related. Although........ I think I can do something once the movie night is over. :twisted:
it's alright , I can wait a little bit ^^
Maybe the Insignia send a small force after them maybe ? Just as long as there are Insignias there would be enough reason for Libertas to appear
Deske

Post by Deske »

"Guys I brought the movies, Okay. From the makers of Cars comes "Space Freighters 10" and Big Hero 95, Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Space Pearl, and Bill and Ted's Excellently Bodacious Adventure 5."

But yeah, movie night, also Hi Serence *wave*
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Deske wrote:"Guys I brought the movies, Okay. From the makers of Cars comes "Space Freighters 10" and Big Hero 95, Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Space Pearl, and Bill and Ted's Excellently Bodacious Adventure 5."

But yeah, movie night, also Hi Serence *wave*
this ! XD
also , hiiii *wave back* ^^
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Actually, it's something from the past 20 years. They're going with an oldie for this movie night.

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Space Marines? ((An extremely cheesy and funny space actioner.)) Here's the trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvgQCV4Ibkc
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

No, the movie is one you can watch on YouTube for free. Also, it's part of a series that was popular during the nineties.

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Is Lewis going to keep up his attempt to win Andy's confidence?
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Space Marines? ((An extremely cheesy and funny space actioner.)) Here's the trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvgQCV4Ibkc
that trailer seems interesting *giggle*