Sonic Adventure: Grand Metropolis

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

WeirdGamer

Sonic Adventure: Grand Metropolis

Post by WeirdGamer »

The sun rises over Grand Metropolis, one of the biggest and busiest cities in the world. Among its towering skyscrapers, sky car rush to and from as its inhabitants make their daily commute. Citizens walk carefully among building using the advanced Sky Walk which propel them to their destinations. Below on the ground level the scramble is much he same, with normal cars slowing making their way through the street, while other commuters take the monorail above and the subways below. And on the sidewalks pedestrians push past one another in a hurry to reach work on time. It is a day that seems like any other in this great city, but it is in fact the beginning of a grand adventure...
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Mickey

Re: Sonic Adventure: Grand Metropolis

Post by Mickey »

Alpha sighed as he stuck his head out his window, feeling the breeze kiss his skin through his headfeathers. He loved days like this. He opened his eyes and nodded his head, pulling himself back in. He almost glided around the apartment. He ducked through the strap of his ukulele, which was hanging from the wall. He pulled on the strap, making sure it was secured safely around his front and back before slipping on the rest of his daily attire. They only thing He wasn't eating was his gloves. He returned to the window, raising his arms. His hidden feathers slowly fell, turning his fingers into extended feathers, and, the moment they were all fluttering in the wind, did he escaped from the cramped prison and into the free air. His board was held between his legs and tail feathers as he flew through the air. He always wondered why other birds didn't do this. It felt so great! He began humming as he attempted to avoid air traffic, spinning over and under the sky cars. He got honks, but per the norm.

"Like la-la-la, ooh-ooh!"

Alpha was singing a song from a movie his mother had downloaded and sent to him over his computer. He loved the exotic music it had and he felt a strange connection to it. The songs they-they just seemed like the were something he was supposed to know and sing. Like he was-

HONK!

Alpha's eyes snapped opened and he shrieked, ducking under the on coming sky car. He lighted down to sidewalk, moving his board to his arm. He panted as his feathers de-fluffed and he looked regular one more. He slipped his gloves on and continued on walking from the ground.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Sunrise during the summer is pretty early, and yet, if you looked for Katt, you'd find her already suited up and practicing at the range behind the armory with her sidearm. A smaller than normal caliber pistol sized for her kind. Since she wasn't scheduled to join the perimeter guard teams for another hour, it wouldn't hurt to get a bit of practice in. Especially given her aim was barely up to average for the unit.

Emptying the last round in the magazine, and hitting the button on the side of the stall, the target detached and slid towards her for a better look. It was alright, no 'stormtrooper' but definitely no marksman either. Feh, stupid thing only matters if the target's out of reach of my claws anyway. With a grumble, she switched the target for a fresh one and reset it for it's next user. Switching the empty for a full mag from the range's stocks, before holstering the pistol, she headed outside couldn't hurt to head to her post early. It would give her a chance to meet whoever else had been assigned to guard duty of the main gates today.
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Deske

Post by Deske »

By the time the sun had risen, Artyom was already at the shop, prepping machines and stocking up the display cases with the fresh cakes and cupcakes. It didn't take him long, and when he finished he went into the back and started decorating the cakes. Various floral and abstract decorations were added to the cakes, ranging from flowers to swords and birds to fighter jets. Artyom was good at what he did now and though it wasn't exactly the life of adventure he used to have, it was a nice change of pace for the moment. Despite his size he was rather adept at not smearing the designs everywhere. He placed the cakes in boxes and set them out sitting down behind the counter, he waited for customers.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

This was Forge's first day in his new home in Grand Metropolis. He hadn't slept last night, realising that wlking wouldn;t be the best way to get around in such a small town.
of course, not one to go out and buy a bike of any sort, he spent the night building hover attachments for his shoes. he had an old Extreme Gear lying around, it had broken in half but the propulsion system was still in tact. so he worked all night mounting them to a system he could attach and detach from his sneakers.

now at sunrise, his new project was done. he had also made a remote quick release so he could easily switch from hovering to walking if needed.
"oh wow, these took longer than I thought it would," the lion said to himself as he attached the boosters to his shoes and turned them on. It took him a second to steady himself, but now he was ready to explore his new home.

he grabbed his backpack full of prototypes, hovered out his door and towards the G.U.N. base on the outskirts of town. maybe I'll submit my an application for contract work. even if I can't, I might get a glimpse of their latest tech.

he slowed his approach as he got to the outskirts of the base, not wanting to scare the armed guards at the entrance.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Deske wrote:By the time the sun had risen, Artyom was already at the shop, prepping machines and stocking up the display cases with the fresh cakes and cupcakes. It didn't take him long, and when he finished he went into the back and started decorating the cakes. Various floral and abstract decorations were added to the cakes, ranging from flowers to swords and birds to fighter jets. Artyom was good at what he did now and though it wasn't exactly the life of adventure he used to have, it was a nice change of pace for the moment. Despite his size he was rather adept at not smearing the designs everywhere. He placed the cakes in boxes and set them out sitting down behind the counter, he waited for customers.
Beacon the Jaguarundi ran down the street at full speed, her miner's helmet bouncing two and fro. She pushed past people on their way to work, while breathlessly saying "Excuse me," and "Pardon me,". She weaved in between the legs of taller people until finally coming to the bakery. She burst in and stood their with her hands on her knees panting for a moment. In between pants she asked, "Excuse me this...*pant*...is Mrs. Penny's...*pant*...Cake Jamboree...*pant*...right?"

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"Whoa!"

Alpha, who was entering the bakery himself, jumped back at the sudden appearance of the other animal. His feathers fluffed a second in his shock, before quickly falling again. He put a wing on her back.

"Easy, kitty. Breathe."
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:he grabbed his backpack full of prototypes, hovered out his door and towards the G.U.N. base on the outskirts of town. maybe I'll submit my an application for contract work. even if I can't, I might get a glimpse of their latest tech.

he slowed his approach as he got to the outskirts of the base, not wanting to scare the armed guards at the entrance.
Katt reached the compound's main gate shortly before Forge did. Spotting him coming. "Who's the civ? Did control issue any guest passes for today?" She asked one of the on-duty guards from the previous shift, getting only a shrug in response. He could be carrying anything in that... Scowling, she ducks inside the booth to the side of the gate, grabbing a radio.

"Control, there's a civilian approaching the main gate. Lion, average height, cybernetics, backpack with unknown contents. Are we expecting anyone today?" she called in.
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Forge figure he'd be safe, at least as far as approaching the gate. he had made sure to not include any weapons in his backpack, so a quick bag search would keep him from getting arrested. unless the one searching didn't know what they were.

he remotely released the attachments from his shoes and continued walking towards the gate. seeing the cat at the gate, he removed his backpack and held it up, with both arms over his head, calling out, "I'm here to offer my expertise to G.U.N. If they don't need scientists I'll be on my way."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Deske

Post by Deske »

Artyom stood up and looked over the counter, pulling a bottle of water from beneath it as he did, "Yes This is Mrs. Penny's. Are you all right?" He came from behind the counter and handed the bottle to the cat. "I am Artyom, how can I help you?" He looked towards the bird.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Buster wrote: Katt reached the compound's main gate shortly before Forge did. Spotting him coming. "Who's the civ? Did control issue any guest passes for today?" She asked one of the on-duty guards from the previous shift, getting only a shrug in response. He could be carrying anything in that... Scowling, she ducks inside the booth to the side of the gate, grabbing a radio.

"Control, there's a civilian approaching the main gate. Lion, average height, cybernetics, backpack with unknown contents. Are we expecting anyone today?" she called in.
"Negative, we-," the normal coms officer was cut off by acting Colonel Warren Wallace. "Cybernetics? What does he want?"

--------------
Mickey wrote:"Whoa!"

Alpha, who was entering the bakery himself, jumped back at the sudden appearance of the other animal. His feathers fluffed a second in his shock, before quickly falling again. He put a wing on her back.

"Easy, kitty. Breathe."
Deske wrote:Artyom stood up and looked over the counter, pulling a bottle of water from beneath it as he did, "Yes This is Mrs. Penny's. Are you all right?" He came from behind the counter and handed the bottle to the cat. "I am Artyom, how can I help you?" He looked towards the bird.
"Thanks," said Beacon taking the water bottle, "I just ran all the way here," She took a long drink from the bottle before continuing, "Thanks for your concern though," said Beacon to Alpha and Artyom, "I'm here to ick up an order for the Sea Shell Motel."

Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

WeirdGamer wrote:
Buster wrote: Katt reached the compound's main gate shortly before Forge did. Spotting him coming. "Who's the civ? Did control issue any guest passes for today?" She asked one of the on-duty guards from the previous shift, getting only a shrug in response. He could be carrying anything in that... Scowling, she ducks inside the booth to the side of the gate, grabbing a radio.

"Negative, we-," the normal coms officer was cut off by acting Colonel Warren Wallace. "Cybernetics? What does he want?"
"He's claiming to be a scientist, Offering to work for GUN, sir." She answers back, her tone sounding uncertain. Keeping her voice low so the radio would pick it up, but the approaching civilian shouldn't be able to hear her clearly, "Sir, this doesn't feel right; Why is he approaching the base directly instead of going through a recruitment center?" she asked, her tone making it clear the question wasn't meant to be answered, only to illustrate her concerns.

With Katt nodding to one of the other two guards, a private from the marks on his sleeve, he moves forward to confiscate and check the bag. All the while she was watching him.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Buster wrote: "He's claiming to be a scientist, Offering to work for GUN, sir." She answers back, her tone sounding uncertain. Keeping her voice low so the radio would pick it up, but the approaching civilian shouldn't be able to hear her clearly, "Sir, this doesn't feel right; Why is he approaching the base directly instead of going through a recruitment center?" she asked, her tone making it clear the question wasn't meant to be answered, only to illustrate her concerns.

With Katt nodding to one of the other two guards, a private from the marks on his sleeve, he moves forward to confiscate and check the bag. All the while she was watching him.
"That's what I'm wondering replied the colonel "Search anything he has on him and scan his arm. Then bring him to the holding area for further evaluation. I"m putting anyone near your sector on alert. Don't be afraid to call for backup." Thinking for a minute he added, "Oh and do try to be polite, he many just be...uninformed."

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Forge gave his backpack over to the private. "That holds some of my inventions," he explained. "portable force field generator, hover-shoes attachments, shock providing gloves. all harmless, but potentially useful for G.U.N. agents and soldiers in the field to temporarily stop bullets, get over minefields, and non-lethally take out a target. I can also improve on existing tech on the fly."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Deske

Post by Deske »

Artyom went back behind the desk and searched up the request, "So it's a party cake. You must be Beacon, the note says you'd be stopping by, is there anyone you want me to sign this out to because all it says right now is Congratulations."
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

WeirdGamer wrote:"That's what I'm wondering replied the colonel "Search anything he has on him and scan his arm. Then bring him to the holding area for further evaluation. I"m putting anyone near your sector on alert. Don't be afraid to call for backup." Thinking for a minute he added, "Oh and do try to be polite, he many just be...uninformed."
"Yes, Sir. I'll keep this channel open." She answered, Clipping the radio to her vest in case she would need it, and briefly glancing at the camera mounted just under the booth's roof. The Colonel had mentioned the intruder's arm specifically when she hadn't, that meant control must be watching the live feed.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Forge gave his backpack over to the private. "That holds some of my inventions," he explained. "portable force field generator, hover-shoes attachments, shock providing gloves. all harmless, but potentially useful for G.U.N. agents and soldiers in the field to temporarily stop bullets, get over minefields, and non-lethally take out a target. I can also improve on existing tech on the fly."
Grabbing a pair of scanning batons from under the desk inside the small booth, she stepped outside, passing one of them to the guard that had taken the bag.

"He's to be checked and brought to area four, Colonel's orders." She explains to the other two, Her voice was a monotone, but atleast it wasn't too cold. No need to refer to the holding area by name, might spook him. We can store his stuff in one of the other rooms. "Bring the hardware as well, as long as it's 'clean'."

Trying to make her voice at least a little friendlier, even if it wasn't exactly her strong suit, "Sir, if you'll come over here?" she asked, gesturing to the detection equipment she was holding.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Forge did as instructed, keeping his arms above his head. as he approached the cat, he noted the scanning batons. he tried to sound as non-threatening as possible as he addressed her. "What kind of sensors do those use? sonar, infrared? hopefully not metal detection for obvious reasons. oh, and just in case it misidentifies anything, my left hand has a compartment with some screwdriver bits that attach to my right hand."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Cpl. Black ignored the question, focusing instead on doing a through scan of the lion's cybernetics. Giving the rest of him a once over as well. Even if she wanted to she wouldn't have been able to answer anyway. Her specialty was hand-to-hand, not engineering. It's a detector, you hold it within 10cm, it detects things.

When nothing unexpected showed up on the small screen connected to the baton, she switched the device off and put it away. Again she spoke up in the same faux friendly voice, "If you'll follow me, please?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Forge put down his arms now. "yes ma'am," he replied as he followed the soldier.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

The corporal led the way, with the Private carrying the backpack bringing up the rear. Pretty quickly it would become apparent they were deliberately keeping forge directly between them. after walking past the barracks and a few other buildings, their apparent destination came into sight.

The building itself was different from the others; There weren't any visible windows from this side, and as they went through the front door it became clear that the lock was installed backwards; made to keep things in, not out. Inside was a bland room with a desk, some files, a few basic supplies on a table against one wall, and two more guards.

Once inside, Katt went to one of the interior doors, second on the left, and opened it. "If you'll wait in here, someone will be by to see you shortly." She explained in the same tone as before.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Forge sat down. He honestly didn't think he'd even get inside, he just hoped he would. he looked at the guards. unfortunately they didn't seem to have any technology he hadn't seen.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

As soon as Forge was inside and seated, she closed the door and locked it, before heading to the next door over and stepping inside the adjacent observation room. The private meanwhile had gone into a completely different room and was unpacking the backpack so the devices within could be given a more thorough examination.

Watching forge through the one way mirror. Katt reached for her radio. "This is Cpl. Black, We've reached the holding area without incident. Awaiting orders."
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

At that moment, the observation room door opens, and the head of a large black bear wearing heavy combat gear pokes in. "Who've we got?" He asks simply, turning his head to the window. He grunts as he realises he cant see the occupant, so he slowly squeezes through the door then walks over to the cat, keeping his head bowed due to the ceiling. He stares at the Lion in the other room for a moment, before turning to the cat again. "You sure he ain't lethal?"
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Deske wrote:Artyom stood up and looked over the counter, pulling a bottle of water from beneath it as he did, "Yes This is Mrs. Penny's. Are you all right?" He came from behind the counter and handed the bottle to the cat. "I am Artyom, how can I help you?" He looked towards the bird.
"I'm here for a half-a-dozen raspberry cupcakes. Should be under Alpha."

Alpha realized he still had his wing on her back quickly pulled it away. He gripped his ukulele strap instead as he waited for his order.
My characters!
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

~\Rook/~ wrote:At that moment, the observation room door opens, and the head of a large black bear wearing heavy combat gear pokes in. "Who've we got?" He asks simply, turning his head to the window.
"Hey sarge. He's just some idiot Civ who wanted into the base as far as I can tell. Sir." She stated, her voice back to it's usual cold tone.
~\Rook/~ wrote:He grunts as he realises he cant see the occupant, so he slowly squeezes through the door then walks over to the cat, keeping his head bowed due to the ceiling. He stares at the Lion in the other room for a moment, before turning to the cat again. "You sure he ain't lethal?"
Katt looked away from the would-be intruder, listening to the sergeant's question before she shook her head, no, answering. "Unlikely. Those arms could probably pack a punch, but he hasn't got any armor, and there's no weapons or electronics on him otherwise. What he did have we already confiscated, Tanner's in the other room looking em over."
Last edited by Buster on Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Artyom nods, a grin spreading over his face, "Ahh yes, I remember that order, I had fun making it, very simple." He ducks through the double doors and returns with a box full of cupcakes, "That will be 12.5 credits, unless you paid through our website or over the phone."
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Deske wrote:Artyom went back behind the desk and searched up the request, "So it's a party cake. You must be Beacon, the note says you'd be stopping by, is there anyone you want me to sign this out to because all it says right now is Congratulations."
Finally catching her breath Beacon said, "No, just congratulations is fine." She gave a big shrug. "Sometimes generic is what you want I guess."

~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Buster wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:At that moment, the observation room door opens, and the head of a large black bear wearing heavy combat gear pokes in. "Who've we got?" He asks simply, turning his head to the window.
"Hey sarge. He's just some idiot Civ who wanted into the base as far as I can tell. Sir." She stated, her voice back to it's usual cold tone.
~\Rook/~ wrote:He grunts as he realises he cant see the occupant, so he slowly squeezes through the door then walks over to the cat, keeping his head bowed due to the ceiling. He stares at the Lion in the other room for a moment, before turning to the cat again. "You sure he ain't lethal?"
Katt liiked away from the would-be intruder, listening to the sergeant's question before she shook her head, no, answering. "Unlikely. Those arms could probably pack a punch, but he hasn't got any armor, and there's no weapons or electronics on him otherwise. What he did have we already confiscated, Tanner's in the other room looking em over."
Serge stared at the Lion as he took in the information. "Alright, now we wait." He said simply, putting his arms behind his back, keeping his eyes fixed through the window.
Character Reference
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Deske wrote:Artyom nods, a grin spreading over his face, "Ahh yes, I remember that order, I had fun making it, very simple." He ducks through the double doors and returns with a box full of cupcakes, "That will be 12.5 credits, unless you paid through our website or over the phone."
"Nah, I already paid over the computer."

Alpha picked up his order and nodded to Artyom. He looked back at the cat and then her order.

"I can get this for you if you like."
My characters!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Forge sat down. He honestly didn't think he'd even get inside, he just hoped he would. he looked at the guards. unfortunately they didn't seem to have any technology he hadn't seen.
Soon Colonel Wallace walked in carrying a tablet. He read off of it, "Matthew Leo AKA Forge the Lion." Let's see...lost your arms when you were seven, and had them replace by cybernetics." He eyed Forge's arms before continuing, "An accomplished tinkerer I see. No steady job, but a lot of high profile contract work. Frankly I'm surprised we haven't picked you up before now." Putting down the tablet he looked at Forge and asked, "Now why on Earth did you come here?"
Mickey wrote:
Deske wrote:Artyom nods, a grin spreading over his face, "Ahh yes, I remember that order, I had fun making it, very simple." He ducks through the double doors and returns with a box full of cupcakes, "That will be 12.5 credits, unless you paid through our website or over the phone."
"Nah, I already paid over the computer."

Alpha picked up his order and nodded to Artyom. He looked back at the cat and then her order.

"I can get this for you if you like."
"Oh, I don't want to trouble you," said Beacon quickly, "I'm actually pretty strong." She glanced at the clock before adding, "Unless you have a car or something. Then I'd appreciate it."

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

WeirdGamer wrote:Soon Colonel Wallace walked in carrying a tablet. He read off of it, "Matthew Leo AKA Forge the Lion." Let's see...lost your arms when you were seven, and had them replace by cybernetics." He eyed Forge's arms before continuing, "An accomplished tinkerer I see. No steady job, but a lot of high profile contract work. Frankly I'm surprised we haven't picked you up before now." Putting down the tablet he looked at Forge and asked, "Now why on Earth did you come here?"
"Well I wanted to work on G.U.N. technology, but if I went to a recruitment office I'd have to train to be a soldier before I could be a scientist," Forge explained. "I'm not a soldier, sir. but I've heard that your organization has a history contracting exceptional civilians. As I said outside of the gate, If you don't want or need my services, I'll just be on my way and won't bother you again."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "Well I wanted to work on G.U.N. technology, but if I went to a recruitment office I'd have to train to be a soldier before I could be a scientist," Forge explained. "I'm not a soldier, sir. but I've heard that your organization has a history contracting exceptional civilians. As I said outside of the gate, If you don't want or need my services, I'll just be on my way and won't bother you again."
"I see," replied the colonel, showing no signs of emotion. Suddenly changing the subject he said, "Those arms look custom. It seems like you know a lot about cybernetics. What do you know about internal cybernetics and their connection to Cyberpsychosis?

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I haven't personally seen it, since I've only worked on my own cybernetics so far," Forge replied. "But i know it has a few causes related to internal cybernetics. If the wrong material is used it can poison the bloodstream, so only certain non-toxic metals should be used. and if the implant is directly patched into the nerves it can cause electrical misfires to the brain, so the wiring needs to be set up correctly, and not in a way that irritates the nerve endings. Additionally, any cybernetic enhancement can trigger addictive personalities to seek out extra enhancements. If that happens, the initial enhancement should be removed and they should be treated for addiction."

(OOC: hooray for technobabble)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I haven't personally seen it, since I've only worked on my own cybernetics so far," Forge replied. "But i know it has a few causes related to internal cybernetics. If the wrong material is used it can poison the bloodstream, so only certain non-toxic metals should be used. and if the implant is directly patched into the nerves it can cause electrical misfires to the brain, so the wiring needs to be set up correctly, and not in a way that irritates the nerve endings. Additionally, any cybernetic enhancement can trigger addictive personalities to seek out extra enhancements. If that happens, the initial enhancement should be removed and they should be treated for addiction."

(OOC: hooray for technobabble)
Colonel Wallace nodded. After a long pause in which eh appeared to be thinking deeply he said, "There is a screening process involved before you can join. We will contact you tomorrow if we feel we have need of your services. I'll send someone to escort you out." With that he left the room and joined the corporal and sergeant outside. "Corporal, return the civilian's tech and escort him off the base."color]

Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

WeirdGamer wrote:Colonel Wallace nodded. After a long pause in which he appeared to be thinking deeply he said, "There is a screening process involved before you can join. We will contact you tomorrow if we feel we have need of your services. I'll send someone to escort you out." With that he left the room and joined the corporal and sergeant outside. "Corporal, return the civilian's tech and escort him off the base."
The moment the Colonel was in sight, Cpl. Black was at attention. Answering with a simple "Yes sir." and immediately heading for the room where the contents of the backpack had been brought for examination. Gathering them up as quickly as she could, she returned to the room she had initially left forge in.

"Well, I thought for sure the colonel would send one of his lieutenants down here to deal with you, but apparently you got his attention. Not bad." Katt commented with a smirk after stepping inside the door. The way she speaks, her words are cold, But Forge should still be perceptive enough to pick up a bit of a playful tone beneath it. Passing him the bag, she asked, "You ready to head back?"
Deske

Post by Deske »

Artyom nodded happily, "Yeah, I have a delivery van around back if you want to use that, otherwise, is there anything else I can do for you?" He taped the box shut and set them both on the counter.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

WeirdGamer wrote:Colonel Wallace nodded. After a long pause in which eh appeared to be thinking deeply he said, "There is a screening process involved before you can join. We will contact you tomorrow if we feel we have need of your services. I'll send someone to escort you out."
"Yes, sir. Thank you for your consideration," the lion responded politely.
Buster wrote:"Well, I thought for sure the colonel would send one of his lieutenants down here to deal with you, but apparently you got his attention. Not bad." Katt commented with a smirk after stepping inside the door. The way she speaks, her words are cold, But Forge should still be perceptive enough to pick up a bit of a playful tone beneath it. Passing him the bag, she asked, "You ready to head back?"
"Yes, ma'am. and with any luck, you'll be using some of my inventions next time you're in the field." he replied playfully as he took back the bag. and ut it over his shoulder. "lead the way."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Buster wrote:
WeirdGamer wrote:Colonel Wallace nodded. After a long pause in which he appeared to be thinking deeply he said, "There is a screening process involved before you can join. We will contact you tomorrow if we feel we have need of your services. I'll send someone to escort you out." With that he left the room and joined the corporal and sergeant outside. "Corporal, return the civilian's tech and escort him off the base."
The moment the Colonel was in sight, Cpl. Black was at attention. Answering with a simple "Yes sir." and immediately heading for the room where the contents of the backpack had been brought for examination. Gathering them up as quickly as she could, she returned to the room she had initially left forge in.
Sgt. Towers followed suit with a salute. Then exited the room along with Cpl. Black but instead stood out in the hallway across from the room Forge was in.
Buster wrote:"Well, I thought for sure the colonel would send one of his lieutenants down here to deal with you, but apparently you got his attention. Not bad." Katt commented with a smirk after stepping inside the door. The way she speaks, her words are cold, But Forge should still be perceptive enough to pick up a bit of a playful tone beneath it. Passing him the bag, she asked, "You ready to head back?"
Serge kept his eyes on the Lion, making sure he would do as he's asked.
Character Reference
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Deske wrote:Artyom nodded happily, "Yeah, I have a delivery van around back if you want to use that, otherwise, is there anything else I can do for you?" He taped the box shut and set them both on the counter.
"Oh I don't need a van," replied Beacon, "Thanks for the offer though. Have a good day!" She took the box and awkwardly backed out into the street and started to head back to the motel.

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Alpha followed her out, taking the cake from her hands and holding it himself.

"Mother always said to help a lady."

Alpha shifted so his box was on his shoulder before tossing out his board. He climbed atop it and moved the orders to both of his hands.

"You can get a good view from my shoulders, kitty. Hop on!"
My characters!