2015/08/24 - Temple Tantrum

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Dissension

Re: 2015/08/24 - Temple Tantrum

Post by Dissension »

spotthechelsey wrote:I wonder; if they encounter Pete in the past at all, this may be where Pete first decides to have Grape or Peanut as his avatar... Though it may be rather unlikely for them to meet given the whole curse of the mysterious temple thing.
(They're in the temple.)

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

THAT'S what I'm most interested in at this moment :D

Should be interesting to see the reaction of the younger Celestials. They are mostly omnipotent, though, so hard to predict the path it'll go.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Kyuunado wrote:OK, if we do see early Dragon and Pete I'm going to guess that Peanut is going to be the reason Dragon is in love with a lower order being such as himself later on. :lol:
So it would be like a paradox then. Young Dragon meets Peanut and causes her to fall in love with him much later when she gets older. I'm done for that!
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Sleet wrote:Well... this is gonna be interesting.

I actually kinda like this supernatural stuff more than the older stuff. It's less confusing and more shenanigans!
supernatural is less confusing? where have i been all my life? :P (though i agree with the shenanigans X3)

Pretty sure Pete and Dragon have been banned from all time... preeeeeety suuuuure.

Unless Kitsune goes "whoops!"
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
ZeroTheFated

Post by ZeroTheFated »

Rick probably got ideas for what happens next, but a thought running through my brain. What if someone was left behind, back in time. Like after this is all said and down and the gang do find a way to return. What if (and this thought is screaming in my mind), Tarot stays behind? Reason? It's just a head cannon for now.
I Am Someone...
Someone who lives...
Someone who loves...
Someone You Can Trust...
I Am That Little Speck of DARKNESS to HELP YOU See Through The Brightest Light...
I Am Your Eternal Friend!
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

ZeroTheFated wrote:Rick probably got ideas for what happens next, but a thought running through my brain. What if someone was left behind, back in time. Like after this is all said and down and the gang do find a way to return. What if (and this thought is screaming in my mind), Tarot stays behind? Reason? It's just a head cannon for now.
Funny thing, I actually said in the wild mass guessing thread yesterday that Tarot might stay behind with Satau. :lol:
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Saturn381 wrote:
ZeroTheFated wrote:Rick probably got ideas for what happens next, but a thought running through my brain. What if someone was left behind, back in time. Like after this is all said and down and the gang do find a way to return. What if (and this thought is screaming in my mind), Tarot stays behind? Reason? It's just a head cannon for now.
Funny thing, I actually said in the wild mass guessing thread yesterday that Tarot might stay behind with Satau. :lol:
Oh, so THAT'S why you're hiding at the bottom? Mentioning the break up of Tanut?
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
Saturn381 wrote:
Oh, so THAT'S why you're hiding at the bottom? Mentioning the break up of Tanut?
Nah, I picked the Sasha avatar cause it looked funny. :P

By the way, is tomorrow going to start guest comic week?
TheOne
Location: Trapped in the center of the Galaxy. Need a starship to get out!

Post by TheOne »

I'm wondering if the game is now somehow time-locked. That would explain why Satau was booted past the end of the game when SD tried to send him forward. It might also explain why the gang all diskappeared when they tried to send Satau back. Plus, they're trying to use mana that was given during the game from a player in the game, so that mana might now be invalid.

I still hold to the theory that Pete went forward in time when he paid for his sentence, and saw how the game would end, including what we're now seeing.
Dag nabbed petty annoyances...
Whozjama

Post by Whozjama »

Maybe it'll be worth it for the cats, since they'll know what it's like to be worshipped and whatnot.
All your acorns are belong to us.
Liam

Post by Liam »

I do blame Karishad.
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair
Wanderer wrote:You don't need a job, you need money.
DigitalBrave3

Post by DigitalBrave3 »

Rick, you have me in suspence again. :shock:
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

In order to break up Tarnut, we would need Grapewell also to break up. Because the minute Tarnut implodes, Grapenut will most likely become the next thing. The only problem I have with that is that leaves Max out in the cold. Unless he falls for Spirit Dragon's mortal self.
Argent

Post by Argent »

TheOne wrote:I'm wondering if the game is now somehow time-locked. That would explain why Satau was booted past the end of the game when SD tried to send him forward.
So when they tried to send him back, he got skipped back to before the beginning of the game and dragged them with him?
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
ZeroTheFated

Post by ZeroTheFated »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
Saturn381 wrote:
Not necessarily, maybe back in time she'll probably learn some more magic then come back. Sorta like a break, other than a break-up.
I Am Someone...
Someone who lives...
Someone who loves...
Someone You Can Trust...
I Am That Little Speck of DARKNESS to HELP YOU See Through The Brightest Light...
I Am Your Eternal Friend!
MrBlueSky7

Post by MrBlueSky7 »

They got into the Temple that fast? Well, that was very... Anti-Climactic. :|
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well considering that Zach had already defeated the gargoyles, it was obviously gonna be really easy then.