HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Mickey

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote:Flynn follows Piper and Lucky up the stairs and into the house.
"Sweet!" he enthuses about the goggles. "Puts my own tinkering to shame! Oh, hey, everyone! Everyone, this is Charles. He's new here. Charles, this is, well, everyone!" Flynn gestures, indicating his friends before noticing an important absence or three.
"Well, nearly everyone. Nadia, Kilo and Koa are... Somewhere."
Charles waves weakly at being introduced. He turns to the rabbit that greeted him. He abandons his nervousness and clears his throat, standing up straight.
WeirdGamer wrote:Lucky turned to Flyy and Charles and said,"Hi Charles, I'm Lucky, and this is Piper."
"Hello Lucky. Piper. It's a pleasure."

Much like he had done to Fylnn, Charles circles the two rabbits, looking them over before returning to his previous spot next to Flynn.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Heh, well actually, Nadia, you should tell him that fish shouldn't smell like fish. It should smell fresh. If it smells fishy then it's going off."

"Ah, I see." giggles Joan. "Ironic that you're the one to make the short jokes, Kilo." she teases.
"Oh, Kilo. Do you eat seafood? Like crab? Or do you need the vegetarian option?" John queries.
"oh , no not smell like fish , taste like fish.......fish do taste like fish for humans too right ? Please tell me it doesn't taste like chicken" Nadia replied half jokingly
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

WeirdGamer wrote:"Well there are so many shirts," said Ryyn, pondering deeply, "A hoodie would be cute on you...it's easy enough to make holes for the ears. Or a simple T-shirt would look good too."
"I'd like a hoodie." Ryze said, thinking.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Tesla sat down quietly next to Flukely and began to eat as well, trying not to provide his owner with material to embarrass him with

Holly, dissatisfied with the silence, prompted, "So, Flukely, how did you and Tesla here become... Friends? He's been known to be especially shy 'round new people."

Now Tesla pouted with a mouth full of food and glared at Holly
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Piper is as confused as Flynn by the circling but decides not to make anything of it.
"Um... Hi, Charles! Nice to meet you. Are you new to the neighbourhood? I don't think I've seen you here before."

~~~~
"Hmm. Okay..." John shaves off a tiny slice of crab from one of the pieces and offers it to Kilo.
"Try this then. That shouldn't be enough to hurt you badly if it's going to hurt you. And if it's not then I guess it'll be safe. You can see if you like the flavour too and make up your mind that way if it doesn't hurt you." John looks back at Nadia.
"Oh, you're right about that. But again it shouldn't taste fishy either. Fish definitely has its own unique flavour but it should taste fresh - slightly salty if it's a salt water fish or just fresh if it's from freshwater. If it has the classic "fishy" taste then it's going bad." he reiterates.
"So you like fish then, Nadia?"

~~~~
Meanwhile, Joan has heard the voices and wandered into the hallway.
"Oh, hi all. How's everyone? Who's staying for dinner? Oh, hey there. I'm Joan' Flynn's mum. I don't think I've met you yet. What's your name?" she queries, offering a hand to Charles.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo masticated the sliver of Crab before he gave his opinion. "A little unusual," he agreed, 'but it is far from being unpleasant," he concluded.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

hypernovatic wrote:
WeirdGamer wrote:"Well there are so many shirts," said Ryyn, pondering deeply, "A hoodie would be cute on you...it's easy enough to make holes for the ears. Or a simple T-shirt would look good too."
"I'm thinking something is stripes..." said Ryyn, "I think my day has a cool old purple striped hoodie that is still in a good condition."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Oreo is awoken up at a pounding on the dog house..
Hey No sleeping in there, you'll be up running about all nite.

Besides dinner is ready, come on into the house..

Oreo stretches and yawns..
Whats sooo wrong wif being up at nite..?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Esper wrote:Tesla sat down quietly next to Flukely and began to eat as well, trying not to provide his owner with material to embarrass him with

Holly, dissatisfied with the silence, prompted, "So, Flukely, how did you and Tesla here become... Friends? He's been known to be especially shy 'round new people."

Now Tesla pouted with a mouth full of food and glared at Holly
Flukely noticed Tesla annoyed face and snickered.

"Well, we share a love for inventing. We started off with that. When we met, I was building a miniature confetti canon. After I had tested it, we had a building contest. Tesla won and I gave him some of the dog biscuits I had."
----------------------------------
Hlaoroo wrote:Piper is as confused as Flynn by the circling but decides not to make anything of it.
"Um... Hi, Charles! Nice to meet you. Are you new to the neighbourhood? I don't think I've seen you here before."
Meanwhile, Joan has heard the voices and wandered into the hallway.
"Oh, hi all. How's everyone? Who's staying for dinner? Oh, hey there. I'm Joan' Flynn's mum. I don't think I've met you yet. What's your name?" she queries, offering a hand to Charles.
"Yes, I just moved here this morning. I was supposed to be going to the candy store, but I got side-tracked."

Charles turns to the woman that entered. He looks at the offered hand and sniffs it, as if checking for something. He notices her belly and smiles, taking her hand and shaking.

"Hello, ma'am! I'm Charles, but you can call me Charlie!"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

WeirdGamer wrote:
hypernovatic wrote:
"I'm thinking something is stripes..." said Ryyn, "I think my day has a cool old purple striped hoodie that is still in a good condition."
"Ooh. I'd like to try that on." Ryze said, getting excited.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:
Roarin wrote: "Does he also claw out people's faces in justified retribution?" The feline grumbled, looking down and unsheathing her claws as she thought about just how much she didn't like being compared to an obese housecat. Half the face or just straight across... Thoughts?

No not really.. he normally just beats up on Ode the dog, or Normal the overly cute kitten.
Roarin wrote:"Sadly, after eating this kind of food." She nods towards the meal Kandi had prepared for them. "It's hard to go back to the raw stuff. It's just too... Stringy... And just all... Meat. Just don't tell the horses I said that."
Awww i'm sure they would love to hear that, and would feel all safe and secure around you..
Until you lead them to a BBQ pit.
"They won't know what hit em." The lioness joked by dryly, leaning back in her chair, a signal that she was finished with her meal. "But I guess it wouldn't hurt to spend some time with them... Haven't really talked to anyone but you besides the people at the ranger station since I started... Gotta make sure I keep them on their toes too... Or hooves I guess..."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"And how do you feel?" John asks the mouse. "Any strangeness or soreness or tingling or anything like that?"

~~~~
"Ah, well then, welcome to the neighbourhood, Charles!"
"Charlie. It's a pleasure. Welcome to our home. Would you like to stay for dinner? John always makes too much food so I'm sure we'll have enough."
"'Scuse me a moment, guys." Flynn follows his ears and nose and peeks into the kitchen where he soon spots Nadia. He waits until her back is turned as she watches Kilo on the bench before sneaking into the room and hiding behind the kitchen island. After making sure his ears are down low and pausing to make sure he hasn't been seen he pokes his nose around the side of the island to make sure she's still looking away. Seeing that she is, he takes his chance and bolts from cover to grab the vixen by the waist and tickle her mercilessly.
"Gotcha! Betcha never thought you'd be the prey or I the predator!" Flynn giggles, timing the "Gotcha!" to exactly the moment he grabs and starts tickling her.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: "They won't know what hit em." The lioness joked by dryly, leaning back in her chair, a signal that she was finished with her meal. "But I guess it wouldn't hurt to spend some time with them... Haven't really talked to anyone but you besides the people at the ranger station since I started... Gotta make sure I keep them on their toes too... Or hooves I guess..."

Well it behooves you to do so..
Kandi snickers as she gathers up the dishes..
You really should get back out in among the town folk, before they forget there is a tame kitty katt among them.
An get all jumpy about you again.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I would not say there are any sour effects," Kilo said after a little contemplation.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stretched out on his back, atop his friend, Leslie began to snore.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "Hmm. Okay..." John shaves off a tiny slice of crab from one of the pieces and offers it to Kilo.
"Try this then. That shouldn't be enough to hurt you badly if it's going to hurt you. And if it's not then I guess it'll be safe. You can see if you like the flavour too and make up your mind that way if it doesn't hurt you." John looks back at Nadia.
"Oh, you're right about that. But again it shouldn't taste fishy either. Fish definitely has its own unique flavour but it should taste fresh - slightly salty if it's a salt water fish or just fresh if it's from freshwater. If it has the classic "fishy" taste then it's going bad." he reiterates.
"So you like fish then, Nadia?"
"yeah I guess so" Nadia replied , washing her paws since everything since to be done already
Hlaoroo wrote:. Seeing that she is, he takes his chance and bolts from cover to grab the vixen by the waist and tickle her mercilessly.
"Gotcha! Betcha never thought you'd be the prey or I the predator!" Flynn giggles, timing the "Gotcha!" to exactly the moment he grabs and starts tickling her.
"I mean back at home we don't really care for tastes and stuff like that , if it's food , then it's goo-AHAAHAHAHA!" Nadia suddenly jumped when Flynn start tickling her . She wanted to jump away but instead just fell down and laugh uncontrollably "Fly-ahhaheheheheh-ynn !! Stahahahap ! I give ahahahahap !!!"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I Spy a role reversal," Kilo said, watching the pair play and wondering where the scent of Cat was coming from.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

With Felicity asleep, Dexter sat there for a few moments. After which he slid off the bed and back out into the living room to help David clean up and unpack some of the less heavy stuff.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Pyre had walked into the kitchen was still half asleep.
Serence Frostbite wrote:"I mean back at home we don't really care for tastes and stuff like that , if it's food , then it's goo-AHAAHAHAHA!" Nadia suddenly jumped when Flynn start tickling her . She wanted to jump away but instead just fell down and laugh uncontrollably "Fly-ahhaheheheheh-ynn !! Stahahahap ! I give ahahahahap !!!"
His eyes widened and his fur stood on end as he jumped backwards, surprised by Nadia's laugh. Pyre yelped as he fell backwards onto the floor. "Ow..." he groaned.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Holly Potter grinned as she leaned down on the tabletop

"Well, you seem like a very good friend for him, I hope you can pull Tesla even more out of his shell, Flukely." she said, "But now, please excuse me, I'm not done working for the day."

Having said that, the human stood up and began to leave the room, looking back to wink at the sitting pair

Now alone with the other dog, Tesla spoke, scratching at the back of his head

"So... That was my mom. I hope she didn't come off as too forward... She didn't, right?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Stretched out on his back, atop his friend, Leslie began to snore.

Oreo slips out and goes into the house, washing his paws, then climbing up to the table..

What happened to your kitten friend..?

Oh he is still asheep

Don't you think you should go get him?
He might want to eat dinner now as well, don't you think?

Hmmm I don't know abouts cat eating habits,
I'll guess i'll go see..

Oreo jumps down from the table, and goes back outside to the doghouse..

Hay thar!.. thyme to come eats things!
He chrips into the dog house
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Esper wrote:Holly Potter grinned as she leaned down on the tabletop

"Well, you seem like a very good friend for him, I hope you can pull Tesla even more out of his shell, Flukely." she said, "But now, please excuse me, I'm not done working for the day."

Having said that, the human stood up and began to leave the room, looking back to wink at the sitting pair

Now alone with the other dog, Tesla spoke, scratching at the back of his head

"So... That was my mom. I hope she didn't come off as too forward... She didn't, right?"
Flukely waved goodbye to the woman as she left before turning to Tesla. The French dog swallowed before answering.

"Of course not. She seemed very nice! I can see where you get it from."

Flukely smiled and took another bite of his sandwich.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Hlaoroo wrote: "Ah, well then, welcome to the neighbourhood, Charles!"
"Charlie. It's a pleasure. Welcome to our home. Would you like to stay for dinner? John always makes too much food so I'm sure we'll have enough."
Charles smiles wide, more so at Joan than Piper, but he acknowledges them both. His ears perk at the mention of food.

"Well, I wouldn't want to intrude on your home, ma'am."

Charles' watches Flynn walk away, having no intention of following, but when he heard laughter, his curiosity got the better of him. He followed Flynn's scent and peeked around the corner. He saw the fox and his fur went on end, but when he saw Flynn was causing her to laugh, his fur dropped and his eyebrows raised. It reminded him of-

Nope. Nu-uh. That's enough. It's over.

Charles continued to watch, a rare smile somehow creeping onto his face.
My characters!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Luckily for the vixen, Flynn is merciful. Grinning, he helps her up and then hugs her.
"So how're you doin'? Something smells good in here."

~~~~
"All right then, Kilo. Would you like the salad and pasta with the crab or without? It's your choice. Whoop! Are you all right there, Pyre?" John asks, helping the cat up.

~~~~
"Oh, it's no intrusion. We like having guests over. You'll be more than welcome as long as it's okay with your owner." Joan encourages. Looking back through the doorway at Nadia and Flynn, she too has to smile.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

hypernovatic wrote:
"Ooh. I'd like to try that on." Ryze said, getting excited.[/quote]

"We should go and get it," said Ryyn.

-------------------
Hlaoroo wrote:"And how do you feel?" John asks the mouse. "Any strangeness or soreness or tingling or anything like that?"

~~~~
"Ah, well then, welcome to the neighbourhood, Charles!"
Boy, the neighborhood sure is growing," commented Lucky.

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Mmmmmurrrippp," Leslie said as he returned to the land of the awake and curled into a normal shape. "Fuwd sownds good,"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I think I shall take 'with salad', John," Kilo said as he investigated one of the plates. "It would not be fair for me to be totally Crabby, would it?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Mmmmmurrrippp," Leslie said as he returned to the land of the awake and curled into a normal shape. "Fuwd sownds good,"

Oreo comes back in and climbs back up to the table again..
Sniffing at his skunk chow, covered in some kind of brown gravy

meanwhile the kitten has the can of feline food that Miss Cleo had gotten from the vet earlier, covered in sardines..
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:Luckily for the vixen, Flynn is merciful. Grinning, he helps her up and then hugs her.
"So how're you doin'? Something smells good in here."
"I'm fine , thank you ^^ , and yeah , your dad is cooking dinner now , how are you ?" Nadia asked , hugging back
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Hlaoroo wrote:"All right then, Kilo. Would you like the salad and pasta with the crab or without? It's your choice. Whoop! Are you all right there, Pyre?" John asks, helping the cat up.
Pyre nodded as he stood up. "Sorry about that..." he apologized.
----
WeirdGamer wrote:"We should go and get it," said Ryyn.
"Well, lead the way." Ryze said, standing up and helping Ryyn up.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:Well it behooves you to do so..
Kandi snickers as she gathers up the dishes..
You really should get back out in among the town folk, before they forget there is a tame kitty katt among them.
An get all jumpy about you again.
"Pff... And is that any better?" Senka shot back, though she did sound a bit concerned. She didn't want to change who she was. She just wanted to be accepted for what she is. "And I mean... It's not like I'm gonna get any more feral as time goes on. Not like Im aiming to be in the newspaper."
But yeah... Maybe she should swing by... Tomorrow... Probably.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: "Pff... And is that any better?" Senka shot back, though she did sound a bit concerned. She didn't want to change who she was. She just wanted to be accepted for what she is. "And I mean... It's not like I'm gonna get any more feral as time goes on. Not like Im aiming to be in the newspaper."
But yeah... Maybe she should swing by... Tomorrow... Probably.

Once Kandi is done with the dishes, and goes and get some brushes.
An starts brushing out her big cats fur coat, as she is lounging out on the chair..

It's just one of those things where, people need to see that your harmless over and over again.
So that they stay comfortable that your not going to go on a rampage and start BBQ'ing their kids.

Continuing to brush out the pumas fur with long strokes with the stiff brush.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Oh, it's no intrusion. We like having guests over. You'll be more than welcome as long as it's okay with your owner." Joan encourages. Looking back through the doorway at Nadia and Flynn, she too has to smile.
Charles nods and pulls out his phone. He taps away on the screen before raising it to his ear. He walks away a couple paces. After a short conversation, he says goodbye in French before ending the call.

"They say it's okay! Thank you, ma'am."
My characters!
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

hypernovatic wrote:
WeirdGamer wrote:"We should go and get it," said Ryyn.
"Well, lead the way." Ryze said, standing up and helping Ryyn up.
"Right, walk this way," said Ryyn. He began a ridiculous military style march out the door.

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Ryze giggled as she followed Ryyn outside, copying his ridiculous march.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Fank yew, Miss Cleo," Leslie said, working on his food, with particular interest in the Sardines. He did, of course, take a peek at what the humes were eating.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yeah, but that's not a bad thing. It's been quiet here for a while. More people will be good for business." Piper points out. "Oh. See you later, Ryze and Ryyn!"
"Bye you two!" Joan shuts the door behind the dog and cat duo before turning to the rest of the guests.
"That's good news, Charlie. Aron and Vera, I assume you two will be joining us for dinner too? Piper and Lucky, will you also join us?"
"We'd love to, Joan. But Lucky and I have a prior engagement." smiles the doe.
"All right. Well, enjoy."
"Thanks! I'm sure we will!"
"So... Anyone else want to come through to the kitchen for a drink before dinner?"

~~~~
John has to giggle at Kilo. "Well played, my friend! Well, played! Let me try that again. Would you like the seafood or would you prefer the vegetarian option? And it's okay, Pyre. You've nothing to apologise for. You sure you're okay? You sure you've not hurt your arm again?"

~~~~
"I'm fine. Just met a new cat called Charles. He's... Certainly a character. And I think it's not just Dad that's been cooking, is it? You smell of crab too. Actually, everything in here smells of crab. I dunno. The smell's strong. Hard to pinpoint its source. Still, why would you be washing your paws in the kitchen if you weren't cooking? So you must have been cooking. That's logic isn't it? I'm babbling, aren't I? Why am I babbling? I'm going to shut up now." The buck shuts himself up by kissing Nadia smack on the lips briefly and then grinning up at her.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "I'm fine. Just met a new cat called Charles. He's... Certainly a character. And I think it's not just Dad that's been cooking, is it? You smell of crab too. Actually, everything in here smells of crab. I dunno. The smell's strong. Hard to pinpoint its source. Still, why would you be washing your paws in the kitchen if you weren't cooking? So you must have been cooking. That's logic isn't it? I'm babbling, aren't I? Why am I babbling? I'm going to shut up now." The buck shuts himself up by kissing Nadia smack on the lips briefly and then grinning up at her.
Nadia , blushing a little bit after the kiss , smiled and hugged Flynn lovingly "Very good detective work , my little bunny detective , but yeah , I was kind of helping your Dad out just a little bit ." she said "is this "Charles" alright ? you sounded like there's a problem with him or something ."
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"I certainly hope not."

Charles came fully into the doorway.
My characters!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"All of a sudden," said Kilo after he saw Charles, "I feel like staying in the center of the table. No offence intended, young Feline. And I shall try the meat, I believe, John. Thank you."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Charles turned to the mouse, surprised at not seeing or even smelling him before. Charles looked him over, tilting his head. When he realized what he meant, Charles immediately went to defending himself.

"No, no, no! I won't hurt you! I promise. I don't like to hunt and eat mice anyway. I'm Charles, but you can call me Charlie."

Charles had instantly dropped the deep, intimidating, voice he had been using when he addressed Nadia and had gone to using his actual one.
My characters!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Mickey wrote:"I certainly hope not."

Charles came fully into the doorway.
Flynn jumps as the cat speaks.
"Oh, no, no problems at all. He's just interesting, that's all. But I kinda like interesting."
"Heh. Kilo, this is Charlie. Don't worry, I'll make sure he doesn't eat you. Charlie, this is Kilo, more a friend and advisor than pet, this is Nadia, Flynn's girlfriend, Koa, who's like a son to us just like Flynn is, that's Pyre with the broken arm. Charming young fellow. And this is John, my darling husband." The two humans share a quick kiss before John offers his hand to Charles.
"G'day. I'm John. Pleasure to meetcha. You're staying for dinner, I take it? Do you like crab?"
"So, did Dad make you do all the icky jobs, Nadia? He always jokes about doing that with me. I think it's a dad-joke kinda thing."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Yeah, but that's not a bad thing. It's been quiet here for a while. More people will be good for business." Piper points out. "Oh. See you later, Ryze and Ryyn!"
"Bye you two!" Joan shuts the door behind the dog and cat duo before turning to the rest of the guests.
"That's good news, Charlie. Aron and Vera, I assume you two will be joining us for dinner too? Piper and Lucky, will you also join us?"
"We'd love to, Joan. But Lucky and I have a prior engagement." smiles the doe.
"All right. Well, enjoy."
"Thanks! I'm sure we will!"
"So... Anyone else want to come through to the kitchen for a drink before dinner?"
"Thanks Joan," said Lucky.

----------------
hypernovatic wrote:Ryze giggled as she followed Ryyn outside, copying his ridiculous march.
Ryyn lead Ryze up the street. "It's best not to cut through the forest. I learned that the hard way."