SRP - STEELHAVEN

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: SRP - STEELHAVEN

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

MacAuliffe listened intently, occasionally taking sips from his drink. His emotions were conflicting now. His friends were alive but someone was committing crime in their name and that burned behind his eyes as he heard how they'd been treated. These guys were powerful, it seemed. He had some moves to make now. First, though... "Sounds like you've had the worst of times, boys," he said, meaning every word. "But things'll prob'ly get bet'r fer youse now. Seems yer wi' friends now. I've rec'd'd all this. Wi' yer permission, ah'll let people ken the truth of things. It'll cheer so many t'know, boys."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Corp led Sam on. No sign of Mayotte in his quarters or at his listed position. "Computer," he demanded, "give me the location of Security Officer Mayotte."
----------------------------------------------------------
Doris needed assistance to get herself onto the table. "You mind," she asked.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

A quick glance between each other confirms that the dogs are thinking the same thing.
"Sure. It'd be nice tae hear frae oor friends agin." A pause and then, in a pained, voice Cailean asks what the two dogs are desperate to know and terrified to find out.
"Did... When th' hoose blew up... Did anyone... Survive?"

~~~~~~~~
"Not at all." Colorado gives Doris a boost onto the table and helps her get comfortable on her back on the paper sheet. Pulling on some gloves, he carefully unwinds the bandages and examines the wound.
"It looks good so far. How are you doing pain-wise? I know you're strong but be honest with me, 'kay?" He winks as he gently presses the edges of the wound, checking the sutures carefully so as not to break the scab.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

MacAuliffe sighed slightly. He'd been waiting for this. "Miss Figgis,yuir auld cook seems ta be th' only one pull'd free," he said. "She was in th' cellar. Now she's in Glasgae royal wi' a broken leg an oth'r injuries. She'll be happy tae see you twa bairns."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Painwise, Doctor," Doris said, faking a grin as she laid down. "I could say 'Ow, ow, ow' all the time but there wouldn't be any point in scaring the crew. But there's definitely a lot of pain there."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Liz pulled out her tablet and looked up where Barry was currently assigned. After about 10 seconds of searching, she found him, and used her short-range teleporter to appear next to him. Greetings Lieutenant JG Barry. She said, some small part of her hoping she'd surprised him with her sudden appearance. You had something you wished to tell me in person?

---Meanwhile---

Noah, having decided to use one of his shore leave days, was currently waiting in line to leave the ship. He was going to visit Tarns famous DJD museum, which had recently gotten a new exhibit. Right now he was wishing his mom/the captain was with him so she could use her rank to speed up the process. Maybe someone would come by who could keep him company?
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Aye. We'll give 'er a call if ye give us 'er number... But... What aboot th' others? Ma, Da, Aggie, Alasdair? If Miss Figgis got oot then they cuid hae tae, right?" Cailean asks hopefully, not quite having processed all of what MacAuliffe had said, or perhaps not willing to accept what he'd said. Agatha, or Aggie for short, was the boys' younger sister upon whom they'd doted and Alaisdair was the butler and the lads' father's manservant. The Lamonts had been close, not just as a family but as a household, almost considering the servants as part of the family, so the loss of the servants is felt almost as keenly to the boys as the loss of their family.

~~~~~~~~
"All right. Some pain is to be expected, of course, but I'll give you some medication to help manage it. I'll give you a long-acting local which should last about twelve hours and I'll give you some pills to take with you too." Colorado pulls a syringe from a draw and attaches a needle before drawing up a few millilitres of a clear fluid from a brown bottle. He swabs the area with alcohol and then pauses.
"Actually, would you mind if Zoroaster gave you the injection? He could use the practise."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Isaac and Desmond finally arrived on Dock 2.

"There she is, the STEELHAVEN," said Desmond, gazing on the ship in wonder. He had seen images of it of course, but seeing it up close was truly wondrous. Isaac didn't share his reaction.

"It looked better in the images...sir."

"Well it always does. Probably been through a bunch too."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

MacAuliffe sucked between his teeth. One miracle, he thought. It had been a miracle to find Miss Figgis alive so there could be others but he'd seen this sort of thing before and knew one thing was generally certain. You only get one miracle. "Ah wouldnae hold oot much hope, lads," he said sorrowfully, "She survived as she was doon th' wine cellar a' th' time. Fairthest corner o' th' hoose. We'll keep diggin' but ah'll guarantee nothin' but mah support, boys." He gave them the number and said his goodbyes. Then he uploaded the conversation to the local press office, his divisional commander in Aviemore and the Procurator Fiscal in Portree to request two arrest warrants for the imposters.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Doris tried not to seethe slightly with the alcohol. She had to be tough for the others still, didn't she? Ow. ""Of course, Doctor," she said tightly, affixing a grin. "C'mon, Zorro, give me the needle!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Cailean nods and lets MacAuliffe go, and then the two dogs cry in silence, unable to get up and reach each other, both alone with their grief.

~~~~~~~~
"All right. I'll grab him then." Colorado recaps the needle and then enters the storeroom, keeping his gloves up and out from his body so they stay clean.
"Hey, Zoroaster. I've got another job for you. Doris needs some anaesthetic around her amputation site and she's agreed to let you give the injection if you'd like to do it. I'll be helping you out so if you want you can come and glove up and do it. We'll do a line block along the wound and then go deeper to block the deeper tissues. Use sterile gloves and aseptic technique but you won't need to scrub in."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:MacAuliffe listened intently, occasionally taking sips from his drink. His emotions were conflicting now. His friends were alive but someone was committing crime in their name and that burned behind his eyes as he heard how they'd been treated. These guys were powerful, it seemed. He had some moves to make now. First, though... "Sounds like you've had the worst of times, boys," he said, meaning every word. "But things'll prob'ly get bet'r fer youse now. Seems yer wi' friends now. I've rec'd'd all this. Wi' yer permission, ah'll let people ken the truth of things. It'll cheer so many t'know, boys."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Corp led Sam on. No sign of Mayotte in his quarters or at his listed position. "Computer," he demanded, "give me the location of Security Officer Mayotte."
----------------------------------------------------------
Doris needed assistance to get herself onto the table. "You mind," she asked.
"Mayotte is in the teleporting bay, about to go over to the station, he has signed out early to move to his new position." The computer told Corp.
Legotron123 wrote:Liz pulled out her tablet and looked up where Barry was currently assigned. After about 10 seconds of searching, she found him, and used her short-range teleporter to appear next to him. Greetings Lieutenant JG Barry. She said, some small part of her hoping she'd surprised him with her sudden appearance. You had something you wished to tell me in person?

---Meanwhile---

Noah, having decided to use one of his shore leave days, was currently waiting in line to leave the ship. He was going to visit Tarns famous DJD museum, which had recently gotten a new exhibit. Right now he was wishing his mom/the captain was with him so she could use her rank to speed up the process. Maybe someone would come by who could keep him company?
Barry, who was focused on the camera monitors didn't hear the captain until after she asked what he wanted to talk about. Bolting out of his seat and hitting his knee cap as he stood up from the desk drew out a brief yelp.
"captain," he threw up a brief salute. "I was told to tell you in person about some rumors being spread around. Earlier on break I overheard a large number of the ships crew saying that what happened last night was being covered up by security. That not only did you and most of the team know of insignia spies. But Mayotte planted the gas bomb that sent our two new members to the medical bay. Sam and I talked about it and decided that it would be best to not say any of this over communications in case it was true and someone might be listening."
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Hlaoroo wrote:"All right. I'll grab him then." Colorado recaps the needle and then enters the storeroom, keeping his gloves up and out from his body so they stay clean.
"Hey, Zoroaster. I've got another job for you. Doris needs some anaesthetic around her amputation site and she's agreed to let you give the injection if you'd like to do it. I'll be helping you out so if you want you can come and glove up and do it. We'll do a line block along the wound and then go deeper to block the deeper tissues. Use sterile gloves and aseptic technique but you won't need to scrub in."
Zoroaster looked up at Colorado from where he was at looking over inventory. "Okay." He smiled but inside he was still a little nervous. Being in the storeroom it was not so hard to grab a pair of gloves and get them on. Getting ready for the next step of being able to do something.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Liz snarled. Thank you lieutenant JG, I will talk to Mayonette about this shortly. The captain looked up Mayonette's location and teleported behind him, a nettled look on her face. I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to stay awhile Lieutenent. There are a few questions I need to ask you about what happened yesterday.

---meanwhile---

As Lewis finally stepped out of line and onto dock 2, he did a general look-around of the place. A few advertisements for various products, a human janitor cleaning up part of the floor, and a general feeling of tourism in the air. As he looked around, he spotted a few of the new recruits whose profiles he checked this morning. He didn't feel like starting a conversation with them, though he wouldn't turn one down if they started to initiate it.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Lock him out, computer," Corp snarled. "He's not teleporting anywhere today. Sam, if you're up to it, go take the screens. Make sure you follow Mayotte wherever he goes in the corridors." That said he headed for the teleport control room, arriving to find the Captain already there. He stepped in, baring his teeth in an unmistakably hostile way.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"it's all right, Zoroastor," Doris said. "We...ssst... all had a first time. Took me five goes to get it done when I first had to do it. Just don't get it that wrong, eh?
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Colorado leads Zoroaster over to Doris and puts a tray on the table near the squirrel.
"So you'll need to swab the area with the alcohol wipes and then you're going to put the needle in fairly flat just near the wound but not so close as to hit the stitches. So about here. Pull the needle back as you inject and do that until the wound is surrounded by the anaesthetic. Then we're going to go deeper and anaesthetise the nerves inside. What nerves are we aiming for, Zoroaster? Doris, if any of this gets to painful then speak up, okay? Zoroaster, you can start when you're ready."

~~~~
In the other room, the boys are consoling each other by sharing their favourite memories of their family.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Legotron123 wrote:As Lewis finally stepped out of line and onto dock 2, he did a general look-around of the place. A few advertisements for various products, a human janitor cleaning up part of the floor, and a general feeling of tourism in the air. As he looked around, he spotted a few of the new recruits whose profiles he checked this morning. He didn't feel like starting a conversation with them, though he wouldn't turn one down if they started to initiate it.
"Excuse me~!? Are you by any chance Lieutenant Lewis Walker?" Asked the chirpy voice of Trinity, who was now suddenly standing in front of Lewis. "You are, right? Ah, whatamisayingofcourseimrightimsosilly! *ahem* Anyway~! It's very nice to meet you sir! I'm Trinity, No surname or anything, just Trinity. OH! Waitimsorryimsosorryimean~! Petty-Officer Trinity. No surname. May I ask where I might find 'Corp Davidstowe' your Security Chief? I'm to report to him." Trinity smiled warmly at the end, surprisingly not looking out of breath for how much (and fast) she spoke.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Hlaoroo wrote:Colorado leads Zoroaster over to Doris and puts a tray on the table near the squirrel.
"So you'll need to swab the area with the alcohol wipes and then you're going to put the needle in fairly flat just near the wound but not so close as to hit the stitches. So about here. Pull the needle back as you inject and do that until the wound is surrounded by the anaesthetic. Then we're going to go deeper and anaesthetise the nerves inside. What nerves are we aiming for, Zoroaster? Doris, if any of this gets to painful then speak up, okay? Zoroaster, you can start when you're ready."
Zoroaster worked a weak smile at what Doris had said, nodding at what Colorado said, remembering back to what lessons he could. Doing as he was told in a slightly slower than it probably could have been. He thought through the list of nerves, a lot of the nerves of the leg would not be there. "Saphenous..." That one was the most obvious since it ran most the leg. Sural or Sciatic. He knew one was on the top half and one was on the bottom half. And given that half was missing."Femoral..." Still had a list to go through, why did he have to forget at the most important times. "Sciatic?"
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Correct. So you know where you're aiming. Fire at will, sergeant." Colorado instructs, having swabbed Doris' leg again.
"Don't be nervous. You got this." he smiles, trying to reassure the ferret.

~~~~~~~~
After a while, the boys decide to try making some calls now that they know they don't have to hide any more. Conall is still too sore to move much but Cailean is able to reach forward and after a quick web search, punch the number for the Glasgow Royal Hospital into the vid screen that still hangs down from their call to MacAuliffe. When the nurse answers the phone the boys request to talk to Miss Figgis but they're told she's currently in surgery for her injuries. After being assured she's in good hands, the boys converse for a while, deciding who to call next. Eventually they settle on one of their closest and most trusted friends, a badger who goes by the name of Blair MacPhàil.

When the call connects, Blair has his back to the camera, writing on a notepad. The boys can just see the words "Lamont Eulogy" at the top of the page.
"Talk tae me." he greets flatly in a depressed imitation of his normal greeting.
"Blair. It's guid tae see yer ugly mug agin." grins Cailean as his words scroll along the screen for Conall's benefit. The badger jumps as though electrified and spins in his chair, dropping the pad in surprise and nearly losing his glasses in his haste.
"Cailean! Conall!' he exclaims and signs, after putting his glasses back on. "You... But... Ah thought... You... Ah was just writing your... Ah, it's great tae see ye! What th' heck happened???"
"Ah, it's a long story. An' Ah dinnae think ye really want tae ken. Th' main thing is we're safe naow."
"So where are you? I don't recognise the room... Are you in hospital?"
"Aye. We're on th' Steelhaven. Ah couldnae tell ye where exactly we are though. Somewhere in space."
"Wh- What on Earth are ye doin" up there?"
"We were kidnapped. By th' same people who killed oor family."
"Killed... My gosh... Ye mean tha' explosion wasnae th' gas main?"
"Nae..."
"... Sae... Dae ye need me tae call someone? Are ye in trouble still?"
"Nae, we're safe. Th' Steelhaven is a Republic ship an' they rescued us."
"Ah. Thank guidness fer tha'."
"Sae what's happenin' bake hame? All we ken is tha' Miss Figgis is in hospital. Is everyone else in th' community okay?"
"Aye. Just shaken... Yer's was a well-loved family... Th' memorial service is in two days if ye can get here. We havenae set a date fer th' funeral though since we dinnae ken when th' authorities will release th'... Th' bodies..."
The dogs pause, thinking.
"Ah dinnae ken if we can. We want tae though... We'll hae tae talk tae th' captain..."
"An'... Haow are ye holdin' up, Blair?"
The badger sighs and rubs his nose. "Ah willnae lie... It hasnae been easy... Ah feel a guid deal better naow that Ah ken yer alive though."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

To say Lewis was surprised by the sudden appearance of Trinity would be an understatement. WHOZAABUGAH!!! He blurted out as he jumped back. Thankfully, no one in the terminal seemed to notice. Sweet cheese and crackers, you startled me. He nervously chuckled. Anyways, you might want to head to his office. Usually he's on some random part of the ship, solving whatever situation is currently. His office is the only place I can guarantee he go to eventually. He smiled sheepishly. I'm currently on one of my shore days, so I'm not supposed to bother him by radioing in and asking. He paused as he realized something. Wait, how come you don't have a last name?

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"Oh, captain, and...Corp" Mayotte exclaimed, a little bit surprised "What do you mean? I already sent a report about what I found yesterday"

(OOC : Iron Panda can't post for a few days, injury in his finger, so I'll post in his place until he's back. I talked with the two GMs about this too. I know this isn't gonna be as good as Iron Panda actually posting, and the dialog is gonna be clunky like nobody's business, but it's all I can manage, sooo sorry guys, hope you don't mind the "made in china" replacement XD )
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I know about the device you left out of that report, Mayotte," Corp fumed, taking another step forward. "The device that was there but got removed from the bathroom whilst the apartment was on security lock-out!" Another step forward. "The only way in was with a security code, the only code used was yours and you were the only one went in the bathroom!" he looked in close. "It's you," he said in a low tone. "And now the Captain wants a word," he continued, seeing the Captain behind Mayotte.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Legotron123 wrote:To say Lewis was surprised by the sudden appearance of Trinity would be an understatement. WHOZAABUGAH!!! He blurted out as he jumped back. Thankfully, no one in the terminal seemed to notice. Sweet cheese and crackers, you startled me. He nervously chuckled. Anyways, you might want to head to his office. Usually he's on some random part of the ship, solving whatever situation is currently. His office is the only place I can guarantee he go to eventually. He smiled sheepishly. I'm currently on one of my shore days, so I'm not supposed to bother him by radioing in and asking. He paused as he realized something. Wait, how come you don't have a last name?
Trinity didn't seem phased by Lewis juming either, just kept smiling. Nor did she even blink at his question. "Well~! My mom would say it's because i'm such a 'free spirit', but it's actually a fault on my birth certificate. Dad was so silly.. *Ahem* Aaanyway, thank you for your information and your time. Oh! and, ah.. Sorry for scaring you there.. You'd be surprised how much that happens to me.." She said the last part with a whisper and a paw covering her muzzle. Trinity then slid past Lewis to head onto the ship, humming a tune as she went.
Character Reference
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I know about the device you left out of that report, Mayotte," Corp fumed, taking another step forward. "The device that was there but got removed from the bathroom whilst the apartment was on security lock-out!" Another step forward. "The only way in was with a security code, the only code used was yours and you were the only one went in the bathroom!" he looked in close. "It's you," he said in a low tone. "And now the Captain wants a word," he continued, seeing the Captain behind Mayotte.
Mayottes expression changed to that of shock. "I...I...erm" He stammered for a moment, before giving a sigh, rubbing his eyes and lowering his ears. He reached down and quickly pressed the cufflink on his sleeve, a dim blue light emitted from it "I was hoping that no one would notice, Chief." He looked directly at Davidstow as he stepped back and began to explain his tale to the three in the room. Once done he felt ready for anything thanks to the adrenaline now in his system.
Last edited by Jacey on Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RP Characters:
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Corp took one step forward. H'd seen spy tech junk like that before. The fury didn't overcome the military mind though. Not quite. If there was only time for one piece of info, he knew what it had to be. "Name," was all he said, thinking Mayotte could get out a contact name for the Captain to start with.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Mayotte gives Corp three names. Wither they are fake or not, only he knows.
RP Characters:
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Corp took another step forward. "I don't like those names," he said, "Especially that third one!"

Mayotte was about to speak again when he started to fizz and spark out of existence. Corp's Carbonized Steel blades shot out and he swished a blade through where Mayotte had been standing. "Teleported from the station," he spat, turning towards the entrance.
"You never did like my name, Corporal," said a voice from the shadows.
Corp's face snarled. "That's CHIEF Corp Davidstow," he snapped as the red haired Human stepped into view. "And why aren't you dead?"
The Human smiled, spreading his hands. "You," he added, indicating Sam, "Sod off." He waited until Sam had left the room. "And, to answer you, I live the charmed life of the just."
"The just might argue about that," Corp recalled his manners. "Captain Walker," he said, "I have the extreme displeasure of reintroducing a man I really hoped never to see again. This is Andrew Duncan," he continued, using the third name Mayotte had used. "He's intelligence division."
"Thank you, Corporal," Duncan said, "Do you have an hour free, Captain? I need to talk to you both."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Sam, stay. The captain barked out to the dog, not that he'd have any reason to listen to the mysterious man who appeared from the shadows. She turned back to said man with a glare on her face. Let me put it to you this way. You randomly appeared out of nowhere. You've aided in the escape of wanted man. You've tried to take control of my crew away from me. And my security and close friend has made it clear he hates your guts, which I can't say about just anyone. So please give me a reason why I shouldn't make your current state of health a little less ambiguous?

---ONE HOUR LATER---

Liz sat at her office desk, a frown on her face. I still think he's lying. She said to Corp, who currently sat across from her.

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Because he just told you who I am." He sighed and moved off the wall. "At least for today."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After the meeting, Corp found he'd actually managed to scratch the Captain's desk with his claws due to his annoyance with that human. "He's not a liar," Corp said darkly. "He's scum, he's a killer, he gets people killed and he's a coward who likes it out of sight of the enemy he's sending you against but he's not a liar when it comes down to it."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keeva walked the station, using her map like a complete tourist, as she looked for the museum. They had some antique space vehicles there, apparently, and the engineer in her wanted to see them.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

After going through the whole debacle of getting checked before entering the ship and walking the hallways to find the security office, Trinity was stunned to find the place empty. She asked around, but people on a ship this big can only be so helpful.. Eventually, she gave up.

Deflated, she headed back off the ship, going through checks again, and stood where she had met Lewis.

"*Sigh* Now, what to do??" She thought aloud, tapping her forehead with a paw-digit. Then, something popped into her mind. "OH!! I forgot my bags!!" And with that, she dashed off through the crowd..

---
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Keeva walked the station, using her map like a complete tourist, as she looked for the museum. They had some antique space vehicles there, apparently, and the engineer in her wanted to see them.
Suddenly, a Paw clasped her shoulder, and with it came a familiar voice. "Hey!"
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Heya, Dan," Kayla said happily. "Are you lost too? I'm looking for the museum."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Doris tested out the work on her missing leg as she wheeled around the medical bay, her husband and Andy in attendance, although Andy had taken himself off to wave at Connall and Cailean through the window. "Good job, Zoroastor,"she said.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Correct. So you know where you're aiming. Fire at will, sergeant." Colorado instructs, having swabbed Doris' leg again.
"Don't be nervous. You got this." he smiles, trying to reassure the ferret.
Zoroaster nodded, now trying to connect the names with locations. Careful to make sure that he was over one hundred percent correct before attempting it himself. The overly cautious nature allowed everything to go along fine, if not a little slower than it probably should have taken.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Doris tested out the work on her missing leg as she wheeled around the medical bay, her husband and Andy in attendance, although Andy had taken himself off to wave at Connall and Cailean through the window. "Good job, Zoroastor,"she said.
Zoroaster waited while Doris tested out the work that he was assisted in doing, smiling sheepishly once it was all good.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well done, Zoroaster." Colorado encourages as he binds Doris' wound again before putting her back in the chair. "How's that paperwork coming, Sylvester? I'll help you with it now. Doris, could you check on the boys again please? Zoro, would you mind finishing that inventory please?"

~~~~~~~~
"We feel better fer seein' ye tae."
"Aye."
"Sae... Why cuid ye nae tell me sooner?"
"It was supposed tae be fer oor safety. They thought Insignia wouldnae attack us if they thought we were deid. As ye can see it didnae work."
"Ye... Ye were attacked? What happened?"
The two dogs look at each other, wondering how much to tell Blair. They use a couple of their secret signs, signs they developed when they were in trouble as pups to get their stories straight without their parents knowing.
"Well, they werenae happy that we escaped. An'... ye cannae tell anyone because it's an ongoin' investigation, but it seems there's an Insignia spy on board an' he tried tae kill us. Ah think security hae got him naow though."
"What? We- We- We- We need tae get ye oot o' there!"
"... Nae. Ah think this is th' safest place fer us naow. Ah mean, we're surrounded by guns. An'... We got an offer tae join th' crew. An we want tae tak it up."
"Ye want tae join? Why?"
"Tae stop this ever happenin' tae anyone else." Cailean states resolutely.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of course, Doctor," Doris says, wheeling herself towards the room where Andy is already trying his party trick, something he'd learnt last night from books. He'd knocked on the glass above his head and had reached his arms and hands up to sign Can me come in?
"Beep, beep" his mother said so he got up on the chair and repeated the sign where he could be seen.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Liz scoffed. Well at least he has some standards. She said sarcastically before sighing. It's times like this where I wish I was one of those grand chess-masters you always see in stories. Then I could have some complicated plan that starts with me throwing out a candy wrapper and ends with him having all his illegal deeds revealed on the Internet and being stuck in a toilet bowl so tightly they need a blowtorch to cut him out.
----
You two are going to the museum too? Lewis said from behind the lovebirds. He had spend the past hour roaming around the station, eating breakfast at a locally owned restaurant, generally getting a feel for the place before he went to the main attraction. I'm mainly interested in the display they have on that mysterious bit of alien flesh. There's no way even half the things said about it are true.

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Catching sight of Andy, the dogs smile and wave him and Doris into the room.
"Doris, Andy, this is oor guid friend, Blair MacPhàil." Cailean smiles, indicating the badger on the screen who pushes his glasses further up his striped muzzle and smiles at the pair.
"Blair, this is oor nurse, Doris, an' her son, Andy."
"It's a pleasure tae meet ye, ma'am, sir." Blair nods. "Thank ye fer takin' care o' me friends."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'll still have to find something to charge Mayotte with," Corp grumbled, putting his elbow on the table and resting his chin on the hand. "To explain the actions of the last day or so."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well, I'm more for the vehicles but, if you know the way, Lieutenant... uh, Sir." Keeva wondered if she should salute but decided not to.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Get down, Andy," Doris said with mock irritation. "It's not a toy!"
Andy bounced down and pushed open the door for mum to wheel herself in. "Good morning, Mr Connall, Mr Cailean!" Andy called before looking into the screen. "But he's so small!"
"He's somewhere else, Andy," Doris said. "Like on the vids you were watching. Hello, boys, Mr MacPhail. How's the morning?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

After Sam was done with the Mayotte issue, it was close to quitting. Returning to the camera room right as the second shift was signing on he asked Barry, Hey Barry, ever see the museum that's on this stations museum? It's pretty popular." Sam had always wanted to go to the museum, having a friend would make it more entertaining as well. Barry shook his head, "I didn't know they had one." he said, Sam giggled in excitement, not taking no for an answer. "Come on then, my treat." Barry wasn't going to say no, but the excited lab grabbed Barry's paw and pulled them to the clock out station. The entire way there Sam kept a firm grip on his friends paw and his tail wagging, Barry followed along trying to keep up with his friend that seemed to have become a little puppy again. Once inside the museum Sam finally let go for a moment, "Should we go right or left first Barry?" he asked happily wagging his tail. Barry thought for a moment, "Hmmm, left!" Sam grabbed Barry again, a bit more gently this time, which came to Barrys relief as he felt a little unsure of what to make of the paw holding or how uncomfortable he should be. And began to walk left "I hear there is a new exhibit here too, some kind of alien- ooof" Sam hadn't been paying attention and started walking right into the captains son, Barry pulled him away before making a full collision.
RP Characters:
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Issac and Desmond had finished their work at the ship and were on their way to the museum.

"Why are we going to the museum Issac?"" ask an obviously annoyed Desmond.

"Well I have just one last thing to pick up," explained Issac, "A friend...uh...made sure to take care of it for me."

Desmond stopped and pushed Issac against a wall. "Wait, are we picking up contraband?!" hissed Desmond. "I cannot believe-"

"Hey," interrupted Issac, "It's not like I'm bringing it with us, I'm just making sure it doesn't get found and my friend isn't blamed. Come on, that reasonable. You'd want me to do it if it was you."

Desmond growled and then said, "Fine! But can we please make it quick!"

Issac nodded and the two continued to the museum.
Last edited by WeirdGamer on Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh wrote:"Heya, Dan," Keeva said happily. "Are you lost too? I'm looking for the museum."
Dan smiled at the greeting, giving the cat a peck on the cheek before responding. "Yeah, the 'Geo-location application' on this thing needs updating.." He taps the data pad in his paws. "Glad I found you though!" He adds, putting an arm around her.
Lego wrote:You two are going to the museum too? Lewis said from behind the lovebirds. He had spend the past hour roaming around the station, eating breakfast at a locally owned restaurant, generally getting a feel for the place before he went to the main attraction. I'm mainly interested in the display they have on that mysterious bit of alien flesh. There's no way even half the things said about it are true.
Welsh wrote:"Well, I'm more for the vehicles but, if you know the way, Lieutenant... uh, Sir." Keeva wondered if she should salute but decided not to.
"Sir." Dan said simply, giving a deft nod in the way of a salute, since he had his hands full and didn't want to hit his muzzle with his data-pad. Like he did last time he tried to salute with his paws occupied..
Character Reference
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Please. Call me Blair. Mr. MacPhàil is mah grandfather. An' it's actually th' middle o' th' afternoon here. 'Tis a pleasent day though. Th' sun is warm but th' breeze is cool. It's just nice. How's th' weather oot there in space? An' am I allowed to ask where ye are? The boys didnae ken exactly."

Conall waves in greeting to the young squirrel. His talking-gloves are in the boys' room which is still sealed off for evidence and to ensure that no pockets or gas or any other traps remain so he can only communicate with the boy via charades. Cailean has no such problems though.
"Guid mornin', Andy." he greets. "Did ye hae breakfast yet?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Doris smiled. "The weather in space is always the same, Blair," she said. "Boringly absent. As for where we are, I'm afraid I just don't know. We kind of joined the ship at around about the same time as the boys."
"I had something called 'Acorn Crunch'" Andy said, pulling a face to show what he thought of that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well, shall we all go find the museum," Keeva asked the throng, including Sam and Barry.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
With everyone else on the station, it seemed, Jasmine Rhonkar walked the ship, whistling on patrol.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Well, he never completed those hours of community service I assigned him, so we could say that's why we were after him. Liz pointed out. Though I don't know if people will buy that. She shook her head. I'll be honest, I'd really rather not think about this anymore. The whole situation just chafes me.

---MEANWHILE---

You don't need to call me sir. I'm using one of my shore days, so I'm off duty. After Sam and Barry almost bumped into him, which he ignored so they wouldn't feel embarrassed, he locked up a map on his tablet. According to this, we take the third left, then it's straight ahead.