Non HPU: Chival Res

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

69eist

Re: Non HPU: Chival Res

Post by 69eist »

Faust hands out the menus, giggling as his tail swishes behind him.

"Here you go. I'll be back in a moment to take your order."

Faust looks at his watch before taking 3 steps back before Elliot comes passing by. Elliot approaches the Red panda at the table nearby.

"Excuse~ me. Did you order this cup of coffee?~" Elliot Chimed, his tail wagging cheerful as he's slightly bending forward.

==========

Damian manages to catch up with the Red Fox, looking back nervously at the pets he entertained.

"Um, Calvin.... Could you attend to those customers over there, please?....."

Calvin notices Damian's worried expression but nods with a smile.

"Alright, just relax and get back to cleaning. See you later brother."

Calvin walks over to them while Damian sighs with some relief, heading to the door.

==========
""
""
""
""
""
""
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Blithe gave a small clap as they arrived at their table, "Looks good!" He gently hopped into one of the chairs, liking the general feel the cafe gave off.

Sky joined her brother at the table, nodding in approval, "Got to hand it to you, you guys know how to do a first impression. Hope the food matches."
"As long as the portions are good, I'l be happy," Chris said as he grabbed the menu from Faust and began to look through the options.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
69eist

Post by 69eist »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Neon Icy Wings wrote:Blithe gave a small clap as they arrived at their table, "Looks good!" He gently hopped into one of the chairs, liking the general feel the cafe gave off.

Sky joined her brother at the table, nodding in approval, "Got to hand it to you, you guys know how to do a first impression. Hope the food matches."
"As long as the portions are good, I'l be happy," Chris said as he grabbed the menu from Faust and began to look through the options.
If Chris notices carefully, the table in front of him has a large clubhouse sandwich.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Jacey
Location: inside a miniture submarine that is orbiting the earth.

Post by Jacey »

69eist wrote:Faust hands out the menus, giggling as his tail swishes behind him.

"Here you go. I'll be back in a moment to take your order."

Faust looks at his watch before taking 3 steps back before Elliot comes passing by. Elliot approaches the Red panda at the table nearby.

"Excuse~ me. Did you order this cup of coffee?~" Elliot Chimed, his tail wagging cheerful as he's slightly bending forward.

==========

Damian manages to catch up with the Red Fox, looking back nervously at the pets he entertained.

"Um, Calvin.... Could you attend to those customers over there, please?....."

Calvin notices Damian's worried expression but nods with a smile.

"Alright, just relax and get back to cleaning. See you later brother."

Calvin walks over to them while Damian sighs with some relief, heading to the door.

==========
""
""
""
""
""
""
"Huh? Oh, yes, yes it is." The panda smiled at the fox, gladly taking the cup.
-------------------------------------
Carissa leaned on the counter, "Excuse me, may I have whatever that amazing smelling coffee is?" She asked the blue fox.
RP Characters:
[All have gone on vacation]
HoundInATree

Post by HoundInATree »

Larkin put his sketch book away and proceeded into the signal box. After a few minutes, some crashes were audible and Larkin stumbled out before collapsing on the ground holding his head.
My tree now has a café in it. Yay?
Hlaoroo wrote:In Soviet Russia, TreeInAHound!

RP Character(s)
Albert Grant, Sunset Plateau
Larkin Dewolfe, Chivalry Residences
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

The siblings poor over their menus carefully, though Blithe shrugged and put his menu down, having decided what to order.

Sky sat her menu down as well, having saw the two items she planned to order, "So, what are you two thinking of getting?" She asked the other two felines of the table.

Blithe shrugged slightly, "Probably soup and a sandwich unless something else catches my fancy."
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Relic sighed and threw the pin towards the lady, smiling as it landed on the table. "There. Are you happy now?"
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

hypernovatic wrote:Relic sighed and threw the pin towards the lady, smiling as it landed on the table. "There. Are you happy now?"
Matt noticed the pin landed where it was before, but playing the blind card, said "Er, where did it go?", but he then followed with "Actually, as long as it's gone, that's good. Thank you for, Relic." Matt said before reaching for the chair and sitting back down.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

""""""""""""
Jacey wrote:"Huh? Oh, yes, yes it is." The panda smiled at the fox, gladly taking the cup.
Carissa leaned on the counter, "Excuse me, may I have whatever that amazing smelling coffee is?" She asked the blue fox.
"Okay but before I do, are you lactose intolerant?" The fox said, taking care to ask for any allergies.

==========

The Red fox walked over to the Gecko, Opossum and Bat. He handed out a menu while holding two more on his other arm.

"Hello there, would you like a menu?"

==========

Elliot rushed back into the kitchen, Damian rushed outside to clean up and Faust is seating other customers.
My Personas

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"Yes, please."

Litho calmly takes the menu, laying it on the table and simply trying to distract himself from the situation by reading it.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

HoundInATree wrote:Larkin put his sketch book away and proceeded into the signal box. After a few minutes, some crashes were audible and Larkin stumbled out before collapsing on the ground holding his head.
"such an odd animal" the figure thought , looking through his scope , but ah well , odd customer , odd target, kind of match up to one another. Reaching down to his bag , the figure took out a small , transparent dart , which he gently loaded into his gun.
Deske

Post by Deske »

While Matthias was off exploring the town, Sirius thought he might do a bit more exploring of his own. It would be easier now after at least some of the hype from the media about the bombings went away. He still got a few looks and nods of appreciation, but that was about it. His progress around town was halted by the rumbling of his stomach and the subsequent finding of a nice restaurant to sit down at. He walked inside, noting a slight familiarity of the waiters, and took a seat near the window where he could watch the world go by.
Last edited by Deske on Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

69eist wrote:""""""""""""
Jacey wrote:"Huh? Oh, yes, yes it is." The panda smiled at the fox, gladly taking the cup.
"Okay but before I do, are you lactose intolerant?" The fox said, taking care to ask for any allergies.

==========

The Red fox walked over to the Gecko, Opossum and Bat. He handed out a menu while holding two more on his other arm.

==========

Elliot rushed back into the kitchen, Damian rushed outside to clean up and Faust is seating other customers.
Carissa shook her head, ]"Oh no, I am quite tolerant of many things." She smiled at him, "Say, what is the best coffee you can recommend to a girl who is new to this town?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edward nodded, "I am glad someone was going to take care of that, have I met him Muiva?" he looked at Alexis, "If I had known about your shop I would have helped, if I could."
RP Characters:
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

69eist wrote:The Red fox walked over to the Gecko, Opossum and Bat. He handed out a menu while holding two more on his other arm.

"I'll share one with my friend in the coat here. Matt said happily, pretending nothing was wrong now that the pin was gone.
He also took note of Litho's taking the menu and hoped he didn't put him in an uncomfortable situation with that confrontation.
"What would you recommend, sir?" Matt asked.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Sirius looks up after hearing a rather familiar voice and looks over his shoulder. "Matt? Fancy meeting you here." He says slowly standing up so that he can properly meet Matt's new friends.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Deske wrote:Sirius looks up after hearing a rather familiar voice and looks over his shoulder. "Matt? Fancy meeting you here." He says slowly standing up so that he can properly meet Matt's new friends.
Matt smiled and stood, facing the direction the voice came from before extending a hand.
"Sirius! It's nice to hear you today!" Matt said. "This is my friend, Relic, from when I lived in Texas. And you remember Litho from the bombing, right?" Matt asked, before sitting back down.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

""""""""""""

Allen subtly looks down and pulls out a cue card, it says:
"If your customer is a girl, recommend the Romeo Special."

He then glares a little at Faust who was watching him from a distance.
He recomposes himself before uttering:

"I would recommend the R-romeo special..... (Why the heck did they name it Romeo? Couldn't it have been November or Hotel or something else from the phonetics)"

==========

The Orange fox walks up to the old husky:
"Well well well, if it isn't the old husky. Long time no see~"

He hands him a menu:
"Would you care for a nice cup of milk?"

Calvin turns back to the Gecko:
"Mmmm, I'd look at the sandwiches. They're really nice and soft. Grilled cheese is one of our specialties."

Calvin turns to see his older brother:
"Good Morning Belmont, you've met these guests before?"
My Personas

Deske

Post by Deske »

Sirius gave a playful, overly formal bow to Relic, "Nice to meet you Relic; and nice to meet you under better circumstances Litho. Let's hope they don't turn for the worse this time." He smiles and pulls up a chair to the table, dropping himself into it. He gives a look of mock horror as the Orange Fox addresses him, "Old?! I don't look that old, do I?" The old husky joked, "It has been a while, you just disappeared after the terrorist attack didn't you? Orange Soda, if you don't mind."
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

69eist wrote:""""""""""""

Allen subtly looks down and pulls out a cue card, it says:
"If your customer is a girl, recommend the Romeo Special."

He then glares a little at Faust who was watching him from a distance.
He recomposes himself before uttering:

"I would recommend the R-romeo special..... (Why the heck did they name it Romeo? Couldn't it have been November or Hotel or something else from the phonetics)"

==========

The Orange fox walks up to the old husky:
"Well well well, if it isn't the old husky. Long time no see~"

He hands him a menu:
"Would you care for a nice cup of milk?"

Calvin turns back to the Gecko:
"Mmmm, I'd look at the sandwiches. They're really nice and soft. Grilled cheese is one of our specialties."

Calvin turns to see his older brother:
"Good Morning Belmont, you've met these guests before?"
Carissa smiled "Oh, is it named after you?" she chuckled and gave him a wink,"l am just teasing hun, what's in it if I may ask?" she thought for a moment. "Actually, never mind, surprise me. I will be at the table with the other red panda. Thanks, and here is a tip." she placed down a five dollar bill, promising she will pay for the drink with the food she ordered later.

Leaving the fox to his work she returned to Dorian, who gave her a smug smile."What?" she asked.
"really, flirting with random people again?" he asked, "Oh hush, he's cute.". "Mmhmm". Dorian hummed taking a sip of coffee.
Carissa changed the subject quickly before Dorian could say more "So, mum told me that you were at the attack." Dorian raised an eyebrow, she would known that. "Do you have the suit with you? Is it the backpack?" she whispered so no one would hear. Dorian nodded, "I can show you back at crim tech after breakfast if you want. But till then, let's avoid talking about the suit more." he said, she nodded in agreement and tapped the table with her fingers. "I like this place, it's cozy. I should come here more often".

------------------------------------------------------------------
At the Idaho state prison, Ryan ketch (also formally captain kethup) lied asleep on his bunk, unaware of a black like substance crawling, or we'll oozing from the window and sliding closer to the sleeping cat.

At a hospital room, Edward stopped what he was doing and looked twoards the window. He could feel a presence, something that should not have exist on earth. As if a rift opened up between dimensions and a living being had entered. He wondered if Muiva felt it as well. He looked at her with a silent inquisitive look.
RP Characters:
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Relic smiled at Sirius. "Nice to meet you." she said. "Oooh. A grilled cheese sounds great!"
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

hypernovatic wrote:Relic smiled at Sirius. "Nice to meet you." she said. "Oooh. A grilled cheese sounds great!"
"I'll have a grilled cheese as well." Matt replied with a smile. "And a coke for me, please." he added.
Matt remained relatively quiet, hearing the sounds of the busy restaurant, but one conversation catches his ears.
Jacey wrote:"So, mum told me that you were at the attack." Dorian raised an eyebrow, she would known that. "Do you have the suit with you? Is it the backpack?" she whispered so no one would hear.
But one person did. Matt focused on the two and saw it was Dorian from the bike accident... And obviously the armor clad hero who caught the giant.
Jacey wrote:Dorian nodded, "I can show you back at crim tech after breakfast if you want. But till then, let's avoid talking about the suit more." he said, she nodded in agreement and tapped the table with her fingers. "I like this place, it's cozy. I should come here more often".
Matt decided to refocus on his group, his face revealing he knows something to Sirius before he turns to Relic.
"How did the move go, Relic?" he asked.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Sirius noticed Matt's look and followed his general line of focus to the two at the far table. He thought they looked a little familiar, but he couldn't quite place them. "I'll take one of those Turkey club sandwiches. A little toasted, if you could."
69eist

Post by 69eist »

""""""""""""

"Good morning little brother. Yes, I met this Gecko and this Husky at Crim Tech."

The two foxes stop what they're doing as they diligently take down orders.

"2 Golf Sandwiches"
"1 Toasted Tango Sandwich"
"and 1 Coca Cola"
"And 1 Orange Soda"

They both pause for a moment before simultaneously ask:

"Would you like some dessert?"

==========

Allen did his best to keep a straight face, a very subtle blush coming from his white cheeks.
"It's just a name the upper management decided on."

Allen stood there a little embarrassed, subtly yet graciously accepting the tip
"Thank you miss, I'll have it over there in a bit."

Allen places the bill in their tip jar.
Elliot then switches places with Allen in taking orders as Allen begins to work on the new brew.

==========

Faust watches from the distance with a sly smile on his face.
"It's funny how all the ladies approach Allen like that. This is the 3rd girl this week to approach him like that."

==========

As Damian sweeps up the back, a shadowy figure creeps up behind him.
My Personas

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

69eist wrote: "Good morning little brother. Yes, I met this Gecko and this Husky at Crim Tech."
Matt smiled to Belmont and gave him a wave in his general direction.
69eist wrote:They both pause for a moment before simultaneously ask:

"I would!" Matt said with a smile before donning a more serious expression.
"So, um... how did you guys get out of the building?" Matt asked.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Sirius smiled at the mention of dessert, "You guys have any of that apple crunch stuff a la mode?" He leaned over towards Matt and whispered to him, "What'd you hear?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Neon Icy Wings wrote:The siblings poor over their menus carefully, though Blithe shrugged and put his menu down, having decided what to order.

Sky sat her menu down as well, having saw the two items she planned to order, "So, what are you two thinking of getting?" She asked the other two felines of the table.

Blithe shrugged slightly, "Probably soup and a sandwich unless something else catches my fancy."
Chris looked over the menu. Everything looked like the usual fare for a place like this, so nothing really jumped out at him. Then he noticed a sandwich on a nearby table.
"that looks good, I think I'll get that and a side of fries or something."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Jacey wrote: Edward nodded, "I am glad someone was going to take care of that, have I met him Muiva?" he looked at Alexis, "If I had known about your shop I would have helped, if I could."
"Thank you sir , but it's ok"
◊the kit is Alexis's cousin , and no you haven't , if you did everyone would know by now , the kit can't keep his muzzle shut for 10 seconds◊ Muiva chuckled
Jacey wrote: At the Idaho state prison, Ryan ketch (also formally captain kethup) lied asleep on his bunk, unaware of a black like substance crawling, or we'll oozing from the window and sliding closer to the sleeping cat.

At a hospital room, Edward stopped what he was doing and looked twoards the window. He could feel a presence, something that should not have exist on earth. As if a rift opened up between dimensions and a living being had entered. He wondered if Muiva felt it as well. He looked at her with a silent inquisitive look.
◊welp , you're up , introduction done , I guess that's it , I'll check on you later little one.◊
"you're going ?"
◊yeah , I need drinks , also , not really a fan of hospital and stuff. Smells horrible, see ya◊
And with that , the black wolf disappeared behind the door.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

"I take a grilled cheese as well and some orange juice."
Deske wrote:Sirius gave a playful, overly formal bow to Relic, "Nice to meet you Relic; and nice to meet you under better circumstances Litho. Let's hope they don't turn for the worse this time." He smiles and pulls up a chair to the table, dropping himself into it. He gives a look of mock horror as the Orange Fox addresses him, "Old?! I don't look that old, do I?" The old husky joked, "It has been a while, you just disappeared after the terrorist attack didn't you? Orange Soda, if you don't mind."
Litho smiles and waves a wing at Sirius.

"And hello you to you as well, Sirius. How have you been since the incident?"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
69eist

Post by 69eist »

""""""""""""

Faust walks up behind the Orange Tabby Cat.
"Hehe, that's a great choice. Today we happen to be serving a free platter of fries, kalamari rings or onion rings. Depends on what you fancy."

==========

Calvin takes a note of the Bat's order:
"Okay, 3 Golf Sandwiches, 1 Coca Cola and 1 Orange Soda"

Belmont giggles
"Why yes, got any kind of syrup in mind?"

Both their heart beats pump from that question before they regain their calm rhythm.
"I went out through a fire escape."
"Same except we didn't go together. I was with one of our other siblings."

"It was kinda scary for me. Hehe...."
"Are you kidding? That was exciting!"

Calvin's Heart beat paces a little as he was a little scared that time.
On the other hand, Belmont's heart is racing as if he was about to compete with someone.

==========

As the shadowy figure creeps up behind Damian, the shadow tower overs him as he turns around slowly like, like um..... Like how a camera zooms in on a person's face when their about to see something scary or not.
My Personas

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

69eist wrote:Both their heart beats pump from that question before they regain their calm rhythm.
"I went out through a fire escape."
"Same except we didn't go together. I was with one of our other siblings."

"It was kinda scary for me. Hehe...."
"Are you kidding? That was exciting!"

Calvin's Heart beat paces a little as he was a little scared that time.
On the other hand, Belmont's heart is racing as if he was about to compete with someone.
Matt was listening to their heart beats, but couldn't quite place an abnormality. Of course they were scared, but remaining professional was a main concern.
"Yeah, well... At least there weren't any casualties! Considering all the damage, I'm glad nobody was killed." Matt said, paws on the table as he played with his glasses. "Oh! Can I get a side of fries with my golf sandwich? he asked.
Deske

Post by Deske »

"I've been doing pretty well, little bit of fame, but I'm glad it's died down." He stretched his arms up and leaned over the back of the chair slightly, "I'm not really much for so much attention, people elsewhere do more than I did on a daily basis. How have you been yourself? Well, I hope?"
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Blithe put his menu down as he put his paw to his chin in final contemplation, "Eh, I'll just have a BLT."

Sky shrugged, placing her own menu down, "I'll take a salmon and I assume platter means a sort of for everyone thing instead of a side. If that is indeed the case, then Chris can choose what the platter is." Blithe nodded in agreement with the choice.
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Serence Frostbite wrote:
Jacey wrote: Edward nodded, "I am glad someone was going to take care of that, have I met him Muiva?" he looked at Alexis, "If I had known about your shop I would have helped, if I could."
"Thank you sir , but it's ok"
◊the kit is Alexis's cousin , and no you haven't , if you did everyone would know by now , the kit can't keep his muzzle shut for 10 seconds◊ Muiva chuckled
Jacey wrote: At the Idaho state prison, Ryan ketch (also formally captain kethup) lied asleep on his bunk, unaware of a black like substance crawling, or we'll oozing from the window and sliding closer to the sleeping cat.

◊welp , you're up , introduction done , I guess that's it , I'll check on you later little one.◊
"you're going ?"
◊yeah , I need drinks , also , not really a fan of hospital and stuff. Smells horrible, see ya◊
And with that , the black wolf disappeared behind the door.
"I also need to take my leave." Edward said, walking to the door, "Get some rest, you are in good hands here and recovering well." when he was out of ear shot and eye sight of anyone he teleported away to an secluded alley in one of the more abandoned areas in town, most of the buildings here were under construction and thus no one usually paid attention. Edward walked to a wall, placing his hand one of the bricks, "Not here, but close." he said, he looked up at the unfinished level of the building and teleported to the spot. "Here you are" he said to himself, in front of him was a blue orb. This was the location of the disturbance, a rip in dimensions. He was going to need some assistance in closing it, and he had an idea of who could help, a young gecko who wasn't aware of his abilities, but was able to help him make sure the rip was sealed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back at the prison, John and the warden stood inside Ryans cell. On the bed was a black cocoon, where Ryan used to be.
I Don't like it John, strange goings on in my prison, we already have enough ire from the mayor, now one of the criminals responsible for the CrimTech attack is...whatever this is."
"I will take care of it Warden Strong. But first, lets welcome the third party that thought she could sneak in here." He turned with his arms crossed and glared at the new comer. "Here to gloat about your immortality oh apathetic one?" he hissed at Muiva.
RP Characters:
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Alexis sighed and closed her eyes , trying to get some more rest. She would have prefer being home and rest , but everyone just left before she can even thought about that...........ah well , nothing she could do now , the vixen thought.
~~~~~~~~~
Jacey wrote: Back at the prison, John and the warden stood inside Ryans cell. On the bed was a black cocoon, where Ryan used to be.
I Don't like it John, strange goings on in my prison, we already have enough ire from the mayor, now one of the criminals responsible for the CrimTech attack is...whatever this is."
"I will take care of it Warden Strong. But first, lets welcome the third party that thought she could sneak in here." He turned with his arms crossed and glared at the new comer. "Here to gloat about your immortality oh apathetic one?" he hissed at Muiva.
◊I told you kiddo◊ the black wolf yawned , leaning against the door behind John and the warden ◊You need to chill , you age is already showing without the grumpiness. Or would it be because of the grumpiness ?◊ she smirked , and waved at the warden
◊also , hey .◊
69eist

Post by 69eist »

""""""""""""

" Why certainly. We happen to be serving a free platter for groups. We have fries, onion rings and kalamari rings. Would you like some drinks you two? Or some water?"
"Would you also like to combine your orders? The more people, the bigger the serving size."

The two foxes chimed.

==========

"Okay, a Clubhouse Sandwich, a BLT and a plate of Salmon. What'll the platter be, sparky?"

Faust teases a little, having some sort of feeling to say that.

==========

Allen finishes his brew, prepares a tray and walks of towards the table with the pandas.

==========

The camera zooms in through the alley as we see the Green Fox being grabbed out of view as he kicks a metal garbage bin and knocks it over.
My Personas

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

69eist wrote:
" Why certainly. We happen to be serving a free platter for groups. We have fries, onion rings and kalamari rings. Would you like some drinks you two? Or some water?"
"Would you also like to combine your orders? The more people, the bigger the serving size."

The two foxes chimed.
"I would like a coca cola and maybe get a fry platter?" Matt said before looking back to Sirius.
"Well, I did spend the entire month at your house. I listened to your Arkham Knight gameplay ^^" Matt replied. "I figured that today I would give you a break while I went to the library to see if they had any audio books."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

69eist wrote:"Okay, a Clubhouse Sandwich, a BLT and a plate of Salmon. What'll the platter be, sparky?"

Faust teases a little, having some sort of feeling to say that.
Chris was caught off guard by the nickname. "WHA- I mean what would you recommend? are the onion rings any good?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

MrNeonShot wrote:
69eist wrote:

The two foxes chimed.
"I would like a coca cola and maybe get a fry platter?" Matt said before looking back to Sirius.
"Well, I did spend the entire month at your house. I listened to your Arkham Knight gameplay ^^" Matt replied. "I figured that today I would give you a break while I went to the library to see if they had any audio books."
"Fries sound good to me." Relic said, smiling as she looked around the cafe.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Jacey

Post by Jacey »

Serence Frostbite wrote:Alexis sighed and closed her eyes , trying to get some more rest. She would have prefer being home and rest , but everyone just left before she can even thought about that...........ah well , nothing she could do now , the vixen thought.
~~~~~~~~~
Jacey wrote: Back at the prison, John and the warden stood inside Ryans cell. On the bed was a black cocoon, where Ryan used to be.
◊I told you kiddo◊ the black wolf yawned , leaning against the door behind John and the warden ◊You need to chill , you age is already showing without the grumpiness. Or would it be because of the grumpiness ?◊ she smirked , and waved at the warden
◊also , hey .◊
John gave her a stern look, "Why are you even here?" To him, she had to reason to be there, nothing was going on. He could move this cocoon easily.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, Matt and his table have been rudely interrupted by a very important phone call.

Carissa waves at Allen to show where she is sitting so he can give her the coffee.
RP Characters:
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Matt takes his phone and, unable to see caller ID, answers it.
"Hello?" he asked, deciding to listen to the phone call.