Wild Mass Guessing

Discuss the comic here
SuperStar

Re: Wild Mass Guessing

Post by SuperStar »

What are you talking about these are totally not legit. Here's Zach:
ZachAction.png
ZachAction.png (53.77 KiB) Viewed 15043 times
He's a Priest of Pete, which is why he looks so unnatural. Over years of channeling Pete's energies he has taken on a more angelic form.
HellishK9

Post by HellishK9 »

Why you always lying?
FancyHat
Location: Somewhere in the Southern US...Would prefer Scotland.

Post by FancyHat »

Twas funny at first but now it's just kinda well, not so funny.
"Crimes?" "Crimes."
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Yeah yeah I'm done with it, I just already finished Zach and wanted to show him, :P
It was meant to be obvious from the start, I didn't intend on fooling anyone.
I was just hoping I'd have a King one done before I ended it.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Antylamon? Really? I would have used Gargomon.
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

SuperStar wrote:It was meant to be obvious from the start, I didn't intend on fooling anyone.
you probably wouldn't have put it in this thread if you meant to fool anyone... but If you wanted to keep making them you're free to move this to either the fanart thread or make your own "digipets" thread in the fan projects section.

wild mass guess: Daisy is the mastermind, and convinced Sasha to pull off the attempt on Keene's life while talking to her
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Buster wrote:Antylamon? Really? I would have used Gargomon.
First of all, Gargomon's gun theme wouldn't suit Zach I don't think. Second, Antylamon is a dude too, they changed his gender in the english dub.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

the dub is irrelevant, i just think Antylamon is overly bland visually compared to most digimon of that tier.
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Buster wrote:the dub is irrelevant, i just think Antylamon is overly bland visually compared to most digimon of that tier.
Sort of what I was going for, ;)
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Mungo and Daisy will start dating once this is over.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

...which results in mungo picking up her verbal tic, and the only K-9 that knows why he's acting wierd is fox.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

I just realized something. Either Rick was planning on having Daisy really be smart the entire time, or he actually did something that was said here because it was said here. In which case...
NOBODY SAY ANYTHING ABOUT DEATH!!!!!
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

AnimeNerd88 wrote: NOBODY SAY ANYTHING ABOUT DEATH!!!!!
No :D

King will die young due to an unforeseen complication of human age and dog age not mixing.
Not A Furry

Post by Not A Furry »

SuperStar wrote:

King will die young due to an unforeseen complication of human age and dog age not mixing.
He will die of a heart attack when his kids say they are "skinnies" (?
Naro Rivers

Post by Naro Rivers »

SuperStar wrote:

Great Kitsune wrote:I said you're corgi now, so you're all corgi.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/comic/20 ... ermission/
It's difficult to wear gloves with webbed fingers...

When talking about a character, I often speak in D&D terms.

I'm participating in a forum game! You can find it here:
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Sasha and Daisy are secretly running a good old girls club.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Naro Rivers wrote:
SuperStar wrote:

Great Kitsune wrote:I said you're corgi now, so you're all corgi.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/comic/20 ... ermission/
Kitsune never said he made King younger, ;)
Not A Furry

Post by Not A Furry »

SuperStar wrote:Kitsune never said he made King younger, ;)
That is... Scary? King would be kind of a very very old dog if Joel was on his 20's or 30's if we go by the "double their normal age" rule (10-15 years)
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

Okay, I didn't mean die young, so much as he is older so he'll die before the other characters, including his wife and brother-in-law.
Not A Furry

Post by Not A Furry »

Still, I'd like an actual quote on rick for this. It wouldn't matter if Joel was a kid since he'd still have a decade or more to live, but being 20-30 he might be at the very end of his life as a dog.
AnimeNerd88

Post by AnimeNerd88 »

WILL ALL SHUT UP BEFORE HE GETS IDEAS?!?
Oh, and, um...Bruno will come in and attack Bino while they're in the forest.
Let's give it everything we've got! Get ready, because it's Punishment Time!
-Monokuma

What? Even if I like dark topics, I can't resist cuteness.
Not A Furry

Post by Not A Furry »

WMG: This arc is going to be split in two or more parts

...And I don't think he'd actually do that, AnimeNerd88
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

Guys, this is WILD mass guessing! Your only supposed to put things here that are totally accurate and definitely going to happen :roll:
Like this:

Zach is secretly the mastermind behind everything that has happened thus far. Over the next few years he slowly matures into his lingering prophet powers finding them less and less distasteful as time goes on. He starts researching in order to use his powers to help the feral community and actually bring them into the golden age that was promised them. Tarot realizes that he is a natural prodigy and attempts to help him control his awesome powers (so that he doesn't accidentally destroy the world).
However, just as he's starting to see the fruits of his labor, his wife, Jessica, contracts an incurable disease. Distraught, he throws himself into finding a way to save her despite Tarot's warnings. He isolates himself researching and experimenting with his powers in strange, new ways that nearly tear himself and the rest of Babylon Gardens apart on more than one occasion.
Then Jessica dies. In his grief Zach attempts to revive her, and it is only through Tarot's interference that they avoid a world-ending event. There is an interesting side effect though. The attempt to revive diffracts somewhat through time and influences certain events such as the creation of life and the rise of intelligence in all species. Discovering what he has done, Zach hides away until near the end of his life as he sees the lives of the ferals are starting to improve from his early efforts. He comes to terms with the life that he lived and, in his last act, pulls a final time trick to ensure that he will have ended up in Babylon Gardens thus completing the Magic(k)al Time Loop.

See, guys? It's all so obvious ;)
Naro Rivers

Post by Naro Rivers »

SuperStar wrote:Okay, I didn't mean die young, so much as he is older so he'll die before the other characters, including his wife and brother-in-law.
Bailey has a brother? I don't recall seeing one on-panel. If you mean Fox, he's her cousin.

D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

I'm sure they're referring to Fox, regardless. We've seen a lot of pets who have the same owner refer to themselves as siblings. Basically, once Bill took in Bailey, she and Fox essentially upgraded (for lack of a better word) to brother and sister. Bailey even refers to Bill as "Daddy."

Last word I recall about King's age is that he's the dog equivalent of his human age. This is just my way of figuring, but here's my thought; humans currently live an average of 80 years, pets in the HP universe live an average of 40 years, if I recall that info right. Assuming Joel is 20, which is a quarter of his expected lifespan, we can assume that King is also a quarter through with his lifespan, so round 10 years old.

Note, complete guess on my part.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Obbl wrote:Guys, this is WILD mass guessing! Your only supposed to put things here that are totally accurate and definitely going to happen :roll:
Like this:

Zach is secretly the mastermind behind everything that has happened thus far. Over the next few years he slowly matures into his lingering prophet powers finding them less and less distasteful as time goes on. He starts researching in order to use his powers to help the feral community and actually bring them into the golden age that was promised them. Tarot realizes that he is a natural prodigy and attempts to help him control his awesome powers (so that he doesn't accidentally destroy the world).
However, just as he's starting to see the fruits of his labor, his wife, Jessica, contracts an incurable disease. Distraught, he throws himself into finding a way to save her despite Tarot's warnings. He isolates himself researching and experimenting with his powers in strange, new ways that nearly tear himself and the rest of Babylon Gardens apart on more than one occasion.
Then Jessica dies. In his grief Zach attempts to revive her, and it is only through Tarot's interference that they avoid a world-ending event. There is an interesting side effect though. The attempt to revive diffracts somewhat through time and influences certain events such as the creation of life and the rise of intelligence in all species. Discovering what he has done, Zach hides away until near the end of his life as he sees the lives of the ferals are starting to improve from his early efforts. He comes to terms with the life that he lived and, in his last act, pulls a final time trick to ensure that he will have ended up in Babylon Gardens thus completing the Magic(k)al Time Loop.

See, guys? It's all so obvious ;)
I still think Peanut becoming the hero of all dogs and fighting Emperor Grape was the best idea in a long time.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

D-Rock wrote: Last word I recall about King's age is that he's the dog equivalent of his human age. This is just my way of figuring, but here's my thought; humans currently live an average of 80 years, pets in the HP universe live an average of 40 years, if I recall that info right. Assuming Joel is 20, which is a quarter of his expected lifespan, we can assume that King is also a quarter through with his lifespan, so round 10 years old.

Note, complete guess on my part.
But anyway, I was just joking cause I guy said "don't say anything about death." This is the WMG, we aren't serious what we post here.
Zarpaulus

Post by Zarpaulus »

D-Rock wrote:I'm sure they're referring to Fox, regardless. We've seen a lot of pets who have the same owner refer to themselves as siblings. Basically, once Bill took in Bailey, she and Fox essentially upgraded (for lack of a better word) to brother and sister. Bailey even refers to Bill as "Daddy."
I wasn't sure if Fox and Bailey were biological cousins or just because their owners were related.
Naro Rivers

Post by Naro Rivers »

Zarpaulus wrote:
D-Rock wrote:I'm sure they're referring to Fox, regardless. We've seen a lot of pets who have the same owner refer to themselves as siblings. Basically, once Bill took in Bailey, she and Fox essentially upgraded (for lack of a better word) to brother and sister. Bailey even refers to Bill as "Daddy."
I wasn't sure if Fox and Bailey were biological cousins or just because their owners were related.
Fox's mother and Bailey very strongly resemble each other, so I'd say biological cousins.

Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

Grape is actually a dog in disguise.
Not A Furry

Post by Not A Furry »

Saturn381 wrote:Grape is actually a dog in disguise.
And then Peanut stops having a crush on her
SuperStar

Post by SuperStar »

NoSoyFurry wrote:
Saturn381 wrote:Grape is actually a dog in disguise.
And then Peanut stops having a crush on her
That's sort of shallow of him.
Not A Furry

Post by Not A Furry »

Then we discover he is a cat and now it's grape who has a crush on him
Douglas Collier

Post by Douglas Collier »

Peanut is bitten by a werewolf and becomes a dogwolf (gains the size and proportions of a wolf and one of his ears sticks up).
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
Not A Furry

Post by Not A Furry »

Wouldn't that be like a wereape for humans?
HellishK9

Post by HellishK9 »

NoSoyFurry wrote:Wouldn't that be like a wereape for humans?
Or a Humanzee. Apparently rumors started about this as far back as the 11th century.
Not A Furry

Post by Not A Furry »

HellishK9 wrote:
Or a Humanzee. Apparently rumors started about this as far back as the 11th century.
I'm preety sure that's just europeans and asians discovering there are more races...

Well except for homo floresiensis

(sorry for double posting)

Sasha is dead and the story extends for 3 more arcs as long as this, only to reveal she faked her death.

Mod Edit: Please refrain from double-posting. If you wish to add new information to a topic, and yours is the most recent message, you may use the edit button in its upper-right corner.
Zarpaulus

Post by Zarpaulus »

NoSoyFurry wrote:
HellishK9 wrote:
I'm preety sure that's just europeans and asians discovering there are more races...

Well except for homo floresiensis
Actually Stalin tried to breed humanzees for, reasons.

And Europeans didn't live in a bubble until Columbus, the Roman Empire reached into three continents and even during the Dark Ages there was trade with Africa and China.
Not A Furry

Post by Not A Furry »

Wow you got a source on that? It sounds really interesting!

And the Roman Empire kinda "knew" there was a big empire to the far east, but the trade routes weren't exactly settled so much as to see a Chinese man in Rome. Same goes for the Chinese.
Zarpaulus

Post by Zarpaulus »

NoSoyFurry wrote:Wow you got a source on that? It sounds really interesting!

And the Roman Empire kinda "knew" there was a big empire to the far east, but the trade routes weren't exactly settled so much as to see a Chinese man in Rome. Same goes for the Chinese.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanzee?wprov=sfsi1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silk_Road?wprov=sfsi1