HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Hlaoroo »

Keeshah wrote:the sheep hides behind sasha..
We don't need no thought control!! Baaaaa
Although she tries, Fletcher can't resist.
"No dark sarcasm in the classroom. Teacher, leave those sheep alone! Hey, Teacher! Leave those sheep alone!" she sings under her breath quietly enough that only David can hear.

~~~~~~~~
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I don't know," Scruff replied, making sure he had everything. "where do YOU want to go?"
"You must have some ideas. What other parts o' human society or human pastimes have you always wanted to experience?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hummm...." Scruff thought hard, wrinkling his brow as he tried to run through things in his head. "I'd... like to ride IN a bus," he said questioningly. "Rid under them and in the boot a lot. But not in a seat, Sam." He looked wistful. "It's noisy in the boot."
"And stupid underneath," Inner Scruff chipped in.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"May I suggest maybe a trial for my friend to prove himself?" Selene suggested "No better proof than to be seen with your own eyes after all"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"May I suggest maybe a trial for my friend to prove himself?" Selene suggested "No better proof than to be seen with your own eyes after all"

ok then i'll hire the fox to watch the sheep then..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I think she was referring to me," David said, still mesmerising the sheep despite almost grinning at Fletcher's efforts.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I think she was referring to me," David said, still mesmerising the sheep despite almost grinning at Fletcher's efforts.

The sheep zig-zags back and forth behind sasha..
Stooop lookings at meee Baaaaa..
the sheep backs away from the looks, backing into the shearing chute..
What NoOOOoOoOo! My's wool! Buzzzz Buzzz Buzzzz
the sheep comes back out of the other end of the chute all sheared and shivering..
Nows look at wots you done!!

but you convinced me that having the fox would be better at watching right?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Actually sir, David will always be a better guard than I am. While we were indeed suggesting that, since one of the threats to your farm is a fox, having a fox on your side might make things easier to deal with on that situation, we all know that there are more threats out there, threats that "understanding how foxes do things" wouldn't be enough. To these threat, a real guard like David is definitely more equipped to handle the situation and protect your farm. Plus, he can devote his attention to your sheep as much as his responsibility demands him to."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Whilst Selene spoke with the Human, David crouched by the sheep and gently put a hand under her jaw, lifting her head so she looked into his eyes, which had taken on a softer aspect now. "That's because you ran, dear lady," he said softly, keeping his tone low and slightly intimate. "I'm sorry about that. On British Sheep, thee intimidation is usually a good start and we get friendly later. You have too much will for that. As for the wool, t'll grow back and probably as beautifully as before but i'd need to ask you to trust me. That's part of how this works, you see? Whilst i watch over you, I would do anything to try and prevent harm coming to you or the others. Not because it is my job but because it is my passion my... reason for being. But on times, m'lady, I would need to issue instructions to you to keep you close. To keep you safe. And I need you to trust in that. That I am only asking you to do something to help you. I never want any harm to come to you. Do you think you can work with that? And do you have a name?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"Actually sir, David will always be a better guard than I am. While we were indeed suggesting that, since one of the threats to your farm is a fox, having a fox on your side might make things easier to deal with on that situation, we all know that there are more threats out there, threats that "understanding how foxes do things" wouldn't be enough. To these threat, a real guard like David is definitely more equipped to handle the situation and protect your farm. Plus, he can devote his attention to your sheep as much as his responsibility demands him to."

Well if you insist, i guess i hire the dog as well..
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Whilst Selene spoke with the Human, David crouched by the sheep and gently put a hand under her jaw, lifting her head so she looked into his eyes, which had taken on a softer aspect now. "That's because you ran, dear lady," he said softly, keeping his tone low and slightly intimate. " Do you think you can work with that? And do you have a name?"

No.. N' can't you read my ear tag? I'm A-111 Baaa
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, well that's hardly a name, is it," David questioned gently, "It's not like you naturally think to yourself 'Come on, A-113 Baaa, let's go to the other field' is it? I bet you have a name you like to call yourself, hmm? A secret name? You can tell me. It's OK. Who would I tell?" He put an ear ready to hear. Not too close to the sheeps' mouth.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh, well that's hardly a name, is it," David questioned gently, "It's not like you naturally think to yourself 'Come on, A-113 Baaa, let's go to the other field' is it? I bet you have a name you like to call yourself, hmm? A secret name? You can tell me. It's OK. Who would I tell?" He put an ear ready to hear. Not too close to the sheeps' mouth.

I'm A-111! A-113 is a black sheep, you can't trust those types..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"My apologies for getting your known name wrong," David conceded. "I don't know about 111 but you're certainly A-1 in my book. Top class, my dear. A beautiful example of your species."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"My apologies for getting your known name wrong," David conceded. "I don't know about 111 but you're certainly A-1 in my book. Top class, my dear. A beautiful example of your species."

Well i don't know about all that.. never been taken to a 4H sheep show
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David chuckled. "I very much doubt they could find a youth to match you, A-111," he said, "full of fire and will and a match for an awful lot, I think, yes? A star among sheep indeed."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
fokushi_meishin

Post by fokushi_meishin »

"Tart Speaking"
'Tart Thinking'

Tart looked at the sign happily welcoming her to the lovely looking town of Richardson Valley and scratched her neck in thought. her long fur was a little mud caked from her arduous trip along the country side. 'Maybe there was a fountain or something the town that could lend itself to a nice bath and a drink,' she thought as she transitioned to scratching her belly and started heading into town. 'and maybe something to eat while I'm at it.'

Wandering through town, she casually strolled past a few businesses and inconspicuously inspected the area for possible food sources and maybe a place to sleep for the night.
Arcedfuse

Post by Arcedfuse »

After a night's rest from traveling Nathan is full at work wasting no time in getting his bearings of his surroundings, following the roads he finds the restaurants, fire station, and hospital close by. Circling around State Rt. 6, he wanders through a park. Deciding this as his most notable landmark. Nathan congratulates himself on a successful expedition and heads home.

Although before he turned in for the day he recalled there being a pet across the street from him and decided to leave him a message

Dear Neighbor,
I am the pet across the street and I see that you are out at the moment so this message will be left to greet you. When you get home and get this, give a me visit so that my dad would stop badgering me on being introverted, You can find me at my house (12 Fruity Tooty Rd), at the fire department up the street, or in the park by the pond, seems to be a nice place to practice the flute. Anyhow, it would be a pleasure to make your acquaintance and PLEASE! BY NO MEANS GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO SEE ME. I have no set schedule for anything, so just come by when you have some spare time
Sincerely, Nathan Nown

PS: BTW im living in 12 fruity tooty rd
Please... Call me Ab ;)

And these are my stats

Nathan: S=7/ P=5/ E=4/C=4/ I=8/ A=6/ L=4
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Keeshah wrote:
Serence Frostbite wrote:"Actually sir, David will always be a better guard than I am. While we were indeed suggesting that, since one of the threats to your farm is a fox, having a fox on your side might make things easier to deal with on that situation, we all know that there are more threats out there, threats that "understanding how foxes do things" wouldn't be enough. To these threat, a real guard like David is definitely more equipped to handle the situation and protect your farm. Plus, he can devote his attention to your sheep as much as his responsibility demands him to."

Well if you insist, i guess i hire the dog as well..
"Yeah, we insist. Hear that, David? You got the job!" Fletcher resists the urge to cheer on David's behalf, restricting herself to a happy grin.

~~~~~~~~
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Hummm...." Scruff thought hard, wrinkling his brow as he tried to run through things in his head. "I'd... like to ride IN a bus," he said questioningly. "Rid under them and in the boot a lot. But not in a seat, Sam." He looked wistful. "It's noisy in the boot."
"And stupid underneath," Inner Scruff chipped in.
"Heh, trust me, Scruff, it ain't dat much better inside. Anyway, if we rode a bus we'd have to go somewhere. An' where would we go?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David smiled up at Fletcher and Selene. "That's excellent news," he enthused before looking to the Sheep again. "It seems we are going to be working together A-111," he said pleasantly, "I look forward to the challenge! And the company," he added to the older Sheepdog. He stood up to offer the Human a handpaw. "I promise I shall do my best to protect your flock, sir."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Dunno," Scruff sniffed. "Never really had a place to go before. Just places what I went."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Hmm. What kind o' places do you like to go den? Or have you been to dat you liked?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Um..." Scruff put a claw-tip to his teeth in thought. "Playparks are good. Especially those you have to pay to get into. And they won't throw me out if I pay..."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

fokushi_meishin wrote:"Tart Speaking"
'Tart Thinking'

Tart looked at the sign happily welcoming her to the lovely looking town of Richardson Valley and scratched her neck in thought. her long fur was a little mud caked from her arduous trip along the country side. 'Maybe there was a fountain or something the town that could lend itself to a nice bath and a drink,' she thought as she transitioned to scratching her belly and started heading into town. 'and maybe something to eat while I'm at it.'

Wandering through town, she casually strolled past a few businesses and inconspicuously inspected the area for possible food sources and maybe a place to sleep for the night.

A FOX!, A pet FOX?? wearing a camo pet collar, with a 4 leaf clover pet tags of all things..
Comes down the street, dragging an action packer along behind him.. Looking vehemently pleased with himself.. the dragged case smells strongly of BBQ scents..

Welsh Halfwit wrote:David smiled up at Fletcher and Selene. "That's excellent news," he enthused before looking to the Sheep again. "It seems we are going to be working together A-111," he said pleasantly, "I look forward to the challenge! And the company," he added to the older Sheepdog. He stood up to offer the Human a handpaw. "I promise I shall do my best to protect your flock, sir."
An that fox.. I can smell my leg of lamb roasting already!
shaking and quivering..
Sasha comes over and hugs the sheep.. Not if i see them ........

Thats good, when will you two be starting?

Rav and Blood are sniffing around at the edge of the dog park..Arrrgh there are so many rabbit scents to sniff through.
You sure you scented that freak rabbit thing out here in the first place..?
fokushi_meishin

Keeshah wrote:

A FOX!, A pet FOX?? wearing a camo pet collar, with a 4 leaf clover pet tags of all things..
Comes down the street, dragging an action packer along behind him.. Looking vehemently pleased with himself.. the dragged case smells strongly of BBQ scents..
"Tart Speaking"
'Tart Thinking'

Tart stared curiously at the fox casually strolling down the street a little perplexed. All of the other foxes she had met on the road where usually in the same position as her, scavenging for food and scraps but this self satisfied fox seemed well fed and taken care of. Normally she would mind her own business but when she caught a whiff of the case and her stomach growled at her. Clearing her throat and she shyly stepped up wincing mentally at the height difference. "E-excuse me, but do you....know where I can get a bite to eat?" She changed her question to nervous to ask him for what ever he had.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

fokushi_meishin wrote: "Tart Speaking"
'Tart Thinking'

Tart stared curiously at the fox casually strolling down the street a little perplexed. All of the other foxes she had met on the road where usually in the same position as her, scavenging for food and scraps but this self satisfied fox seemed well fed and taken care of. Normally she would mind her own business but when she caught a whiff of the case and her stomach growled at her. Clearing her throat and she shyly stepped up wincing mentally at the height difference. "E-excuse me, but do you....know where I can get a bite to eat?" She changed her question to nervous to ask him for what ever he had.
Lucky jumps up to sit on the action packer case he was dragging...
Oh i know of quite a few places to go eat.. All the human fast food restaurants are up that way..
Pointing to the south..
Or if you like fruit, the overgrown orchard is right over that way..pointing to the east..
Or you can just give your owner the old big sad eyes look..
fokushi_meishin

Keeshah wrote:
Lucky jumps up to sit on the action packer case he was dragging...
Oh i know of quite a few places to go eat.. All the human fast food restaurants are up that way..
Pointing to the south..
Or if you like fruit, the overgrown orchard is right over that way..pointing to the east..
Or you can just give your owner the old big sad eyes look..

Scratching her side she looked down the down the road with interest."Human businesses give animals free food here?" looking at the makeshift seat that smelled so delicious, licking her long muzzle subconsciously.
She looked towards the second place he pointed to and mentally cataloged it. If the free human food didn't work out than she had a place to fall back on.
Staring at him for a half a second she scratched behind her ear Thinking about the last time she begged a human for food. An old angry man hit her with a cane.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Would next Monday be good for you, sir," David asked the Human.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

fokushi_meishin wrote: Scratching her side she looked down the down the road with interest."Human businesses give animals free food here?" looking at the makeshift seat that smelled so delicious, licking her long muzzle subconsciously.
She looked towards the second place he pointed to and mentally cataloged it. If the free human food didn't work out than she had a place to fall back on.
Staring at him for a half a second she scratched behind her ear Thinking about the last time she begged a human for food. An old angry man hit her with a cane.
Lucky sprawls out along the case, trying to hide it with his body..
Well not give, but they do allow you to go inside to eat..
I guess you could raid the trash cans, if you want to play feral..
fokushi_meishin

Keeshah wrote: Lucky sprawls out along the case, trying to hide it with his body..
Well not give, but they do allow you to go inside to eat..
I guess you could raid the trash cans, if you want to play feral..
"Oh okay, well what do you have to do to get them to give you food? I have tried to go inside of a restaurant and they yelled at me and chased me out." She was highly confused as she scratched the back of her leg with her foot. "Well where did you get that? Maybe they give free food if they are giving food to foxes." she looked at his possessive body language and mentally nodded in understanding. She had learned not to share food either though she hoped that she could find her own so she wouldn't have to steal his. Trash cans where obviously the best choice if she couldn't manage this but it would be nice to have a whole meal instead of just scraps for today.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

fokushi_meishin wrote: "Oh okay, well what do you have to do to get them to give you food? I have tried to go inside of a restaurant and they yelled at me and chased me out." She was highly confused as she scratched the back of her leg with her foot. "Well where did you get that? Maybe they give free food if they are giving food to foxes." she looked at his possessive body language and mentally nodded in understanding. She had learned not to share food either though she hoped that she could find her own so she wouldn't have to steal his. Trash cans where obviously the best choice if she couldn't manage this but it would be nice to have a whole meal instead of just scraps for today.

Lucky kicks his legs in the air cutely ...
What...! doesn't your owners feed you?
tilting his head off to the side..
I took this away from two military GSD's and a platoon of marines, who were having a cook out.

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Would next Monday be good for you, sir," David asked the Human.
An then you will be camping out with the sheep full time along with Sasha?
fokushi_meishin

Keeshah wrote:
Lucky kicks his legs in the air cutely ...
What...! doesn't your owners feed you?
tilting his head off to the side..
I took this away from two military GSD's and a platoon of marines, who were having a cook out.
"Well yeah they did when I had one. Haven't had one for awhile." she stated a little perplexed scratching behind her ear again. What did having owner's have to do with her finding food now? She nodded her head in understanding, his statement confirming her notions about foxes thieving for food and the measures one has to take to secure food on the streets.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"For whatever hours will be needed, sir," David replied.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

fokushi_meishin wrote: "Well yeah they did when I had one. Haven't had one for awhile." she stated a little perplexed scratching behind her ear again. What did having owner's have to do with her finding food now? She nodded her head in understanding, his statement confirming her notions about foxes thieving for food and the measures one has to take to secure food on the streets.

you don't have an owner? your a run away stray?
Don't you know animal control fixes strays they catch, before adopting them back out??

Lucky watches the dog keep scratching..
Have you got fleas?

"For whatever hours will be needed, sir," David replied.
That would be great, and what time will the fox start showing up?
fokushi_meishin

Keeshah wrote:
you don't have an owner? your a run away stray?
Don't you know animal control fixes strays they catch, before adopting them back out??

Lucky watches the dog keep scratching..
Have you got fleas?
Yeah well no I'm not a run away... I'm a left behind stray I guess." Looking around a little looking worried that simply mentioning the Animal control will summon them. "I'm not exactly sure what fixed means but I spoke to an old old dog when I first came to the streets and he said that he knew a rat that knew a squirrel that looked in the window of the local animal control center and said that the had strapped down a poor dog and stuck it with a sharp thing and after a few moments... it stopped moving." Shuddering she wrapped her arms around herself and scratched her shoulder. "I might." She muttered her attention taken by a man tossing half of a sandwich into the trash. looking around to make sure no one was eyeing the sandwich also she quickly ran over and snatched the food downing it in two bites.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Fletcher's ears suddenly swivel from 'relaxed' to 'alert'.
"Wait a second. Campin' out? You ain't expectin' David to be on duty twenty-four-seven, are you?" she queries.
"Sir." she adds after a moment.

~~~~~~~~
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Um..." Scruff put a claw-tip to his teeth in thought. "Playparks are good. Especially those you have to pay to get into. And they won't throw me out if I pay..."
"Well, we can go to the park. I don't know what play equipment is dere dough. An' yeah, amusement parks are awesome! I love it when de rides go all topsy-turvy and upside down! I wish dere was an amusement park here. Dere's a great one back home called Tayto Park which is built by and teemed* around Tayto crisps and has heaps o' fun tings to do includin' a giant wooden roller-coaster! Which was your favourite ride at de park you went to, Scruff?"

*themed
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"The, um," Scruff simulated a tight turn by pushing at something invisible and twisting, "cups of tea are good fun. And, um, the pirate ship. Although I ride that last. They always see me get in..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well, Farms do tend to put the sheep away at night, Fletch. Sometimes they need to keep an eye on them there, of course, but not always. As for Selene joining, sir? Probably best to ask her."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"My apology, I can't really say for sure, because aside from this, i have to help my owner with his job sometimes too, but I'll always be here when i'm needed, not to mention that I will come to help David regularly as well."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:Fletcher's ears suddenly swivel from 'relaxed' to 'alert'.
"Wait a second. Campin' out? You ain't expectin' David to be on duty twenty-four-seven, are you?" she queries.
"Sir." she adds after a moment.

Well ofcourse! A sheep dog lives with there flock..
Do you think wolves only hunt between 9 to 5?

fokushi_meishin wrote: Yeah well no I'm not a run away... I'm a left behind stray I guess." Looking around a little looking worried that simply mentioning the Animal control will summon them.

A green delivery drives past as if on Q.
So have you been looking for a new owner?
fokushi_meishin wrote:Shuddering she wrapped her arms around herself and scratched her shoulder. "I might." She muttered her attention taken by a man tossing half of a sandwich into the trash. looking around to make sure no one was eyeing the sandwich also she quickly ran over and snatched the food downing it in two bites.
Lucky trembles..
Umm yea.. that can happen..
but fixed means, they make it so we become all calm, docile, and submissive.. also can't breed anymore.

Lucky drags the case off into the bushes, opening it up to start munching of the BBQ ribs within.
fokushi_meishin

fokushi_meishin wrote:
A green delivery drives past as if on Q.
So have you been looking for a new owner?

Lucky trembles..
Umm yea.. that can happen..
but fixed means, they make it so we become all calm, docile, and submissive.. also can't breed anymore.

Lucky drags the case off into the bushes, opening it up to start munching of the BBQ ribs within.
Tart licked a drop of ketchup off of her finger answered simply with a shrug, "No."She licked her chops after wolfing down the food and looked around spying the truck hearing what the fox just said about what 'fixed' means. She hadn't really thought about having puppies but having the choice taken from her made her even more distrusting of the animal control. she watches it warily as it goes about its business to make sure it didn't come after her and decides that it is fine but keeps an eye on it for the time being. looking around for the fox she hears him eating. sticking her head in the bush the rest of her wouldn't fit thanks to her size and almost immediately became mesmerized by the food. She drooled slightly as she thought about stealing one or two even though she couldn't quite reach them.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Of course not, sir, but I did think you might have a few dogs to rotate through so they can get some rest and spend some time with friends." Fletcher points out.
"And I don't think they do that here, David. Not that I've ever heard of anyway."

~~~~~~~~
"Oh, yeah. Aldough you get a bit dizzy. An' heh, a pirate ride would suit me, what wit' me peg leg, don't you tink?" Sam jokes, nose twitching.
"Huh. Do you smell dat? Bit early for barbecue, isn't it?" she asks as she rounds the corner.
"Huh. Now dere's sometin' you don't see every day." she grins, pointing at the dog butt protruding from the bushes.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"See it some nights," Scruff agreed, twisting around to look at it sideways, "or something like it anyhow. What do you think goes on," the young Raccoon asked. "Hullo, Miss bottom!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

fokushi_meishin wrote:"No."She licked her chops after wolfing down the food and looked around spying the truck hearing what the fox just said about what 'fixed' means. She hadn't really thought about having puppies but having the choice taken from her made her even more distrusting of the animal control. she watches it warily as it goes about its business to make sure it didn't come after her and decides that it is fine but keeps an eye on it for the time being. looking around for the fox she hears him eating. sticking her head in the bush the rest of her wouldn't fit thanks to her size and almost immediately became mesmerized by the food. She drooled slightly as she thought about stealing one or two even though she couldn't quite reach them.
Lucky grins, his muzzle covered in BBQ sauce..
You know this would be like a Lady an the tramp romantic dinner..
Licking the sauce from his muzzle..
If only i had someone romantic to share it with.... (sniff)