HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: HPU: Sunset Plateau

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Zachary looked down after Aryle with surprise as she left. "Of all the surprising things this last day," he told the Pizzeria owner, "I think the most stunning is that she didn't ask about the Tarantula..." He shook his head and accepted a brom for cleaning.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch nodded. Starting with heading to the bathroom first and washing up. He didn't care if Rikki were there, washing up with him. He figured, if she were going to be his wife he'd BETTER not mind certain things! When they were done, he gently took her hand and guided her downstairs. Anthweather was at the bottom of the steps with a NOT-A-hot-pocket each. She smiled.
"Here ya go Mitch, as ordered," she said, stepping aside and bowing her head. Mitch bowed his head to her in return.
"Don't worry princess, will look after ya," she said, nodding to Rikki as they left for the door and headed outside. Where Mitch paused, halfway between a swallow which he quickly gulped down. Catching sight of Jason's vehicle.
"Wow, they weren't kidding when they said big!" he exclaimed.
Valiant greeted the couple, while the human was pushing Scotty's chair into the laboratory on wheels. "Hey guys! Prince Mitch, now it's the time to ask if any of your subjects needed a fix!"
Rikki facepawlmed, hoping that wouldn't earn a torture session...
---
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Zachary looked down after Aryle with surprise as she left. "Of all the surprising things this last day," he told the Pizzeria owner, "I think the most stunning is that she didn't ask about the Tarantula..." He shook his head and accepted a brom for cleaning.
"When you're done with the floor, go for the garbage bins in the kitchens. I'll tell you where to put the recyclables."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of course, Ma'am," Zachary said, smartly saluting and almost hitting himself in the face with the broom before he went about wiping out the dirt of last night on the floor tiles. "I'd have thought being face to face with a whacking great, hairy, conversationalist would be interesting but it seems everyone's used to them," he said, more to the broom than anyone living.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote:The man chuckled. "Mister, given what I had to pay in permits, I better have." As he spoke, a loud 'CLUNK' of latches unsnapping preceded the whirr of a ramp opening from the truck's rear. A powerful hiss of pneumatic gear announced the lift-up of the truck's top half.
And when it was over, now there stood revealed a two-stories, hi-tech laboratory!
"Ok, I guess we're ready then," Jason said.
"I actually meant so I can get in and out of the house but that's helpful too. And impressive!" Scotty writes as he's wheeled towards the truck. He smiles and waves at the royal couple before his view of them is cut off by the side of the truck. He wonders whether Valiant or any wolves will follow him inside, feeling a little nervous and slightly awed by all the equipment on display.
"So, uh... What do we do? I brought my x-rays and vet reports if you need those." So saying, the cat pulls out a large envelope from between his leg and the side of the chair.

--------------------
"Yer welcome, Meeko."
"Yer not sayin' much. Does dat mean ya like it, den?
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:
valerio wrote:The man chuckled. "Mister, given what I had to pay in permits, I better have." As he spoke, a loud 'CLUNK' of latches unsnapping preceded the whirr of a ramp opening from the truck's rear. A powerful hiss of pneumatic gear announced the lift-up of the truck's top half.
And when it was over, now there stood revealed a two-stories, hi-tech laboratory!
"Ok, I guess we're ready then," Jason said.
"I actually meant so I can get in and out of the house but that's helpful too. And impressive!" Scotty writes as he's wheeled towards the truck. He smiles and waves at the royal couple before his view of them is cut off by the side of the truck. He wonders whether Valiant or any wolves will follow him inside, feeling a little nervous and slightly awed by all the equipment on display.
"So, uh... What do we do? I brought my x-rays and vet reports if you need those." So saying, the cat pulls out a large envelope from between his leg and the side of the chair.
"That's exactly what we'll be needing. That, and some heart-to-heart. It's an important moment in your life, and you are supposed to be very frank with me, if I want to get you what you need...given or taken your general conditions. Now, let me see..." He took the envelope, opened it and produced the X-rays, before placing them over the diaphanoscope. "Valiant, be a dear and go get Scotty's human. I'll need to talk to her as well, it would be rude to leave her out of this right now." He replaced the X-rays he had examined with other ones. You could tell he was concentrated on that task...
"Ah, Sir?" Belisarius asked from the entrance.
Without keeping his eyes off the X-rays, he said, "You can call me Jason, loverpup. What's that?"
The wolf blushed a bit, cleared his throat. "Uh...I was wondering. Why so many...funny 'jokes' about Valiant and me and...the pack?"
"See that book over there?" Jason said without turning.
The big wolf scanned quickly as best as he could given his position, before he saw a good-ol' fashioned, thick scrapbook laying on a steel table. "...Yes?"
"Go take it, I won't mind. You see, it's funny, but the sign of an accomplishment in my line of job is the pictures and letters my patients send me regarding their love life. They feel they made it for real, and are quite eager to prove it. In fact, I expect to take a nice picture of you and Val, and I want it spicy so that he'll learn not to keep me informed on his social progress, the ungrateful whelp." Despite the words, a warm smile lit up Jason's face.
Trying not to trip and make a mess, Belisarius went and took the book...

In the meantime, Valiant was using his armphone to call Scotty's Mom...
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"i think I remember where the bins are, ma'am," Zachary remarked, dealing with the recycling. "I've been in them once or twice," he added with a grin.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"i think I remember where the bins are, ma'am," Zachary remarked, dealing with the recycling. "I've been in them once or twice," he added with a grin.
The woman chuckled. "Sorry, force of habit. Now off you go then."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of course," he said, before trotting out the back and separating out the rubbish for each bin. After the several trips required he stopped and watched one of the breakfast pizzas as it cooked in an oven.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Of course," he said, before trotting out the back and separating out the rubbish for each bin. After the several trips required he stopped and watched one of the breakfast pizzas as it cooked in an oven.
"No funny ideas, lad. Go wash your paws now: There is a ton of napkins in the backroom, waiting to be folded all neat and elegant for the tables."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It just looks so golden...," Zachary almost droned, trying not to drool. He shook his head and trotted over to the sink to wash his paws before setting out the napkins in something of a nearly tidy manner.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

At the pizza place, an older, male, red panda walked with a lunch sack in a paw, from the back door, looking around, with a question on his face.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Yer welcome, Meeko."
"Yer not sayin' much. Does dat mean ya like it, den?
Meeko instinctively nodded at first with a mouth full of food, getting that down and out of the way before replying. "Yes yes, it is all very wonderful." He personally did not really understand food for pleasure yet, having developed no favorites, food was food and none could afford to be wasted. Taste was just one of those repressed things, survival mattered more. Though there he was now, eating more food than he probably had to get in a entire week before at a time in one sitting. Still could not afford to waste a single bite in his mind, despite knowing better, now things would be different but old habits would die hard. He imagined if this was going to be every meal size for every meal of the day then he was going to be packing on some weight, did not bother him, and yet it did. Confliction was going to be something he still was going to have to deal with, and it was off to a bad start. He ended up finishing the meal in a rush, just like he had done with the burger before and all of his other meals. It was not his best social time, "That was some of the most excellent food I have ever had."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Zach looked up from his napkins. Red Panda, he told himself, no crossbow. That last was a definite positive. "Heya, sir, and how can we help you this morning?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Scotty watches nervously as Jason examines his x-rays, anticipating the verdict. With no voice he can't really attract the man's attention to ask his thoughts either, so he just sits and waits.

Meanwhile, Frances has managed to answer her phone.
"'Hlo?" she yawns.

--------------------
"Eh, it weren't nuffink special." Derek opines demurely. "Do ya want some Not-Coffee or some milk or somefink?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Will's eyes snapped open as he finally awoke in a cold sweat. After the previous day's almost-snake attack, he had had trouble getting to sleep, and his rest was fitful at best. He looked at the clock; this was quite a bit later than he was usually up. Grandpa was probably already at work, and Dad at school. Uncle Paige wasn't set to come back for a few more days, so he was alone for today.

Getting out of bed, he showered, brushed, and did everything else he needed to get ready for the day, before heading out the door. He looked around, seeing if anyone was in eyesight to talk to, or if he would need to wander somewhere for something to do, and hoping he would not see another snake.
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Star rolled his eyes, "Well, someone being driven mad from paranoia due to all these little tricks. But really all this is doing is making me surprised you'd want me for anything while you seem to have your bases covered." Star didn't bother to try and turn around again, "So let's get down to business. What would you like to tell your dear little lackey?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Scotty watches nervously as Jason examines his x-rays, anticipating the verdict. With no voice he can't really attract the man's attention to ask his thoughts either, so he just sits and waits.
Meanwhile, Frances has managed to answer her phone.
"'Hlo?" she yawns.
"Good Morning, ma'm. This is Valiant Leone. As of now, your son is being examined by my friend for the new walking apparatus. Jason thinks it's be better if you were involved."
In the meanwhile, inside the laboratory, Jason examined the last of the medical reports, nodded, turned off the apparatus and put everything back into the envelope. With a deadpan expression, he said, "Well, my boy, I have news for you...But it's better to wait for your human."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Well, if a face aimed a cross bow at and shot at me I'd want to forget it too, heh," Aimswitch said, smiling, holding the bag out to the fox, "That's your brunch. I noticed you didn't have any when you left. IF you're allowed a break to eat it, that is."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mitch waited for Jason to be done before speaking.

"Well sir, the Organization was very, VERY, very, um," Mitch said, pausing, head down, "Precise, when they checked their victims for possible medical impurities. Their doctors where VERY thorough. And, well, some of us wouldn't mind, a, second opinion. As it were."

"I mean, I'd say more but I don't know how much the younger here," Mitch says, thumbing at Scotty, "Knows what we mean by, spicy."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well first of all, unless you want this pie in your face, you'd best show your employer some more respect and turn around," the voice said, where a smell of a pie, a pecan pie specifically, could be smelt. As well as the smell of a red panda standing behind him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Will looked, Trello could be seen walking towards him with a basket on her back. She waved hello.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of course," Zachary put in, turning and looking up at the Panda and pack as he ceased with the sweeping. "And how may I assist you today? This is very generous of you. I would have brought some but tht requires money and that I flush do not have, sir," he continued, turning out his pockets with a slightly mournful face.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Eh, it weren't nuffink special." Derek opines demurely. "Do ya want some Not-Coffee or some milk or somefink?"
"Well it will be special to me none the less." There was a bit of an admiring tone to Meeko's voice as he replied, every meal was going to be a rather special thing. "No thank you," He started with the offer, "This breakfast was good enough." While trying new liquids would have been interesting to do after eating a whole bunch of different foods in a new way. It was an old trick that stuck that if one had a lot of food to not wash it down to make one feel full longer. With the all important meal time out of the way Meeko was left with an empty plate he assumed that it was up to him to clean up what he made. So he took the plate up to the counter, hopefully to the sink part as he could not see that well over the counter side to the top and set it up there. Leading to the problem that he could not clean the plate himself, a poor start to a simple task.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch waited for Jason to be done before speaking.
"Well sir, the Organization was very, VERY, very, um," Mitch said, pausing, head down, "Precise, when they checked their victims for possible medical impurities. Their doctors where VERY thorough. And, well, some of us wouldn't mind, a, second opinion. As it were."
"I mean, I'd say more but I don't know how much the younger here," Mitch says, thumbing at Scotty, "Knows what we mean by, spicy."
Jason nodded to the red panda. "Well, I'm not here for a quickie, so yes, I can give a check-up to your people if you needed me to. Scotty here just comes first, you know."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Can you at least tell me if it's good or bad news?" Scotty writes to Jason. Then, he flips the page and smirks a little as he writes to Mitch. He playfully tugs the panda's tail for attention.
"I'm five years old. I'm not a kitten any more. I've had "the talk" so I know enough by now." his pad says, although his smirk says he's not exactly a perfectly mature, knowledgeable adult either. The cat lets Mitch read it before writing a little more.
"But, it's your own private medical stuff so I don't want to pry."

--------------------
"Oh...Oh! Okay. *yawn* 'Scue me. I'll be down in five." Frances tells Valiant before hanging up and heading off to perform her ablutions.

--------------------
"Here, I'll get it. You go out an' play wiv Chris." Derek says, pulling on the yellow gloves that were hanging from the tap.
"Oh, before I forget - allowances." He grabs his wallet from the bench and pulls out two five dollar notes, offering one to each pet.
"Fanks, Dad!" Chris wags.

--------------------
ChingChing goes the bike bell as the paper boy approaches Will's house from the other direction, tossing tight rolls of news over fences as he goes.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Can you at least tell me if it's good or bad news?" Scotty writes to Jason. Then, he flips the page and smirks a little as he writes to Mitch. He playfully tugs the panda's tail for attention.
"I'm five years old. I'm not a kitten any more. I've had "the talk" so I know enough by now." his pad says, although his smirk says he's not exactly a perfectly mature, knowledgeable adult either. The cat lets Mitch read it before writing a little more.
"But, it's your own private medical stuff so I don't want to pry."
Jason rubbed theatrically his hand over his chin. "Hmm, since you are a responsible cat, then I guess you are entitled to the news. And they are good for you and bad for me."
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Star rolled his eyes at the antics of the red panda, "You're the one avoiding eye contact... So, what's the order of business?" He said as he started to turn around, fully expecting the pie to meet his face regardless.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Oops I cliff hangered.

Mitch nodded towards the man.

"Of course sir we would appreciate it," Mitch said, with a head bow.

Ready to become a prince? Shut up. YOU didn't say nothing. Oh shut it, we like it. Heh, yeah. Mitch thought to himself, smiling.

Then he turned around to pay attention to what Scotty said, looking over the note. Mitch grinned, and looked at Rikki briefly before going over to Bel.

"Yeah, it's personal stuff really," Mitch said, swiping the photo book away. Walking over to Scotty, he plops the closed book on his lap.

"I GUESS if it's going to change his life for the better I don't think a little peak at what a new life might mean for him WOULD hurt," Mitch said, a hand still on the photo book.

"Unless, of course, it's bad news, than we should wait for his owner," Mitch said, "What do you think Jason, is it a good idea to get his hopes up a little?"

Mitch had an idea that the cat was probably fine. Still though, it didn't hurt to be cautious.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trello eventually caught up to Will.

"Morning Will! What brings you out today?" She asks him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Word of caution kid," Aimswitch stated, "That kind of thinking won't get you far in the community, and a community it is. If you have a skill, you'll be put to work. If you're hungry, you're allowed food. Eventually, we'll set up a capitalist like system eventually but for now you're expected to pull your weight SOME how. And you've got to change your thinking ESPECIALLY if you want to court my daughter. And since she lost her mother I have to be the persnickety watcher. If you catch my drift. Sigh. Sorry. Just, don't get yourself fired before you've made even here. See ya."

He said, leaving, leaving the bag on the table. Inside, were 3 light, deer bao buns, mostly warm.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Says the dog, about the generally shy creature," said Jack, a slightly chubby, short, yet don't call him either of those scruffy looking red panda holding a pecan pie.

"And why on earth would part of your pay go in your face?" He said, smiling.

"Still though, here's what's what," he began, "We ARE outsiders here. And as always outsiders are generally viewed in a negative light. We even have a herd of cows who want to stampede our village had the snakes succeeded yesterday and there ware whispers in the trees about a squirrel army and police dogs holding grudges against us for taking some of their patrols. However, in general, most of the humans don't care. But while we have a lot of ears, we aren't welcome everywhere. So what we are asking is simple."

"Listen. Is all you have to do. THEN when you get home, write down anything that sticks out in your mind, anything," he said, "We check in twice a week and can pay you at least a hundredish for information. Assuming, of course, that you get out quite a bit. We'll only pay IF you have information, and only then. For as long or as how little you want. I'm sure your not the type that needs any coaching on how to do this, unless I'm wrong. But most importantly, this needs to be done as safely for you as possible."

He smiled.

"Any questions?" He asked, holding out the pie to the dog.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Here, I'll get it. You go out an' play wiv Chris." Derek says, pulling on the yellow gloves that were hanging from the tap.
"Oh, before I forget - allowances." He grabs his wallet from the bench and pulls out two five dollar notes, offering one to each pet.
"Fanks, Dad!" Chris wags.
Meeko nodded, he was used to cleaning up his own messes, it would just have to be another thing to get used to now. Though before talking with Chris, Derek had more for them. 'Allowance', definitely living the domesticated life now with that last little bit to a pet's life, all he needed now was a collar and registration. With a life time of positive reinforcement coming from food and money pretty hardwired into him at this point it was hard to be anything less than positively shining. He stuttered his thanks with Chris.

"I suppose there is a town to go get to know now." He said to Chris, "You probably know it a little better than me, any interesting places to see?"
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"O-oh, good morning. T-trello, right?" Will greeted. "I j-just woke up. That attack yesterday t-took a lot out of me m-mentally, it took forever for me to faaaaaaaaaaaawll asleep." A yawn escaped as he spoke. "I'm surprised I'm up e-early enough to get the paper," at this, he waved at the boy on his bike. "Thank you, b-by the way, for helping yesterday. I still don't know why that s-snake w-wanted me so badly."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'll always stand forth when I can, certainly when I gain more than in running away," Zachary mused, putting his gifted lunch into the back room and continuing in his duties with a tuneless whistle.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch nodded towards the man.
"Of course sir we would appreciate it," Mitch said, with a head bow.
Ready to become a prince? Shut up. YOU didn't say nothing. Oh shut it, we like it. Heh, yeah. Mitch thought to himself, smiling.
Then he turned around to pay attention to what Scotty said, looking over the note. Mitch grinned, and looked at Rikki briefly before going over to Bel.
"Yeah, it's personal stuff really," Mitch said, swiping the photo book away. Walking over to Scotty, he plops the closed book on his lap.
"I GUESS if it's going to change his life for the better I don't think a little peak at what a new life might mean for him WOULD hurt," Mitch said, a hand still on the photo book.
"Unless, of course, it's bad news, than we should wait for his owner," Mitch said, "What do you think Jason, is it a good idea to get his hopes up a little?"
Mitch had an idea that the cat was probably fine. Still though, it didn't hurt to be cautious.
Belisarius took the book again, opened it to a random page. "Ohh, didn't know a Malinois could bend like this-Hey!"
Valiant closed the book and gave it back to Scotty. "I guess he can learn for himself, love, eh?"
"That was one of my best works," Jason said. "The poor guy was basically dead from the legs down. Shrapnel. I ran a big risk with him but it paid off. Unfortunately, I cannot do the same for Scotty here, but I can be much faster. And that's the good news."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"So what's the bad news? And what's this book? I'm almost afraid to look inside. Is it gruesome?" Scotty writes.

--------------------
The paper boy waves back, tossing Will his paper before continuing his route.

--------------------
"Heh, I doubt it. I only got 'ere yesterday too, remember. I fink we should go to da pet shop first dough, get ya a collar an' all dat." the dog suggests, slinging her satchel over her shoulder. She tilts her head for a moment as she remembers something and disappears into the laundry, returning a few moments later with Meeko's bag and vest. They've both held together and are much cleaner but both still smell of ferret. That'll take a few more washes to clean out.
"'Ere ya go. Dey're not perfect but dey're be'er dan dey were."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Star quirked an eye brow, not exactly expecting all that, especially snakes and squirrels having a grudge against the pandas, I don't look like a dog... Do I? The cat took the outstretched pie, "Well... at least that explains why you guys are interested in a pair of ears. And I presume none of the police dogs would like a bit of cooperation and team building right? But, sounds easy enough, keep ears open, maybe see if I can listen in on stuff when ever. I'll see what I can hear. I'd rather not presume, so where and when for the info, or lack thereof, trade off?" As he spoke a part of his mind drifted to the pie in paw, none too sure he could finish it himself he wondered if the pets he met the previous day would like a slice or two.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: I THINK that's everyone.

Jack face pawed.

"Says the cat," he said, "Sorry, sometimes you look alike from the back. But yes, in the village, northwestern most rice field, knock on the trash can there. Palace and government buildings are in the west, to the left of the gate, fields are north of there. And thank you, we really do appreciate your help au revoir!" And with that, before Star could blink, with the aid of a bright flash, the spy master was gone. And so was a slice of the cat's ten inch pie!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mitch grinned.

"I wouldn't call it gruesome, oh no, quite the opposite. Let's save the bad news for your owner and take a quick peek before she gets here," Mitch said, looking up to the cat with a gentle smile.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh, no problem, but," Trello said, looking him up and down, shouldering her basket, "No offense, what species are you again?"
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

"S-species? I'm an American Mink." Said mink gave a small shudder after he stated this, as he picked up the thrown paper. "Er, a mink." Thinking about his full species always gave him goosebumps. "N-no offense taken, though. I know that R-Rikki is a ferret, and our species a-are similar enough that a first glance could be m-misleading."
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Heh, I doubt it. I only got 'ere yesterday too, remember. I fink we should go to da pet shop first dough, get ya a collar an' all dat." the dog suggests, slinging her satchel over her shoulder. She tilts her head for a moment as she remembers something and disappears into the laundry, returning a few moments later with Meeko's bag and vest. They've both held together and are much cleaner but both still smell of ferret. That'll take a few more washes to clean out.
"'Ere ya go. Dey're not perfect but dey're be'er dan dey were."
"Yes that would probably help keep me from getting into more trouble just by being outside." Meeko was a little perplexed that Chris went the way into the house and not to the front door. Though he brightened up went he saw that his stuff had survived being industrial washed, he had already written the stuff off as ruined. He quickly put on the vest and backpack feeling a whole lot more comfortable with himself and where he was afterwards. Simply smiling as a thank you to not overuse the phrase thank you to Chris, "With that I am ready to go when you are."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Partway through the morning, Zachary began almost playing with the broom, dancing with it whilst sweeping the floor. Still doing the job but with a hint of theatricality.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Partway through the morning, Zachary began almost playing with the broom, dancing with it whilst sweeping the floor. Still doing the job but with a hint of theatricality.
"That's the spirit, mister," said the owner. "Customers tend to get to feel guilty when they see someone doing the grunt job. A snack?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Gratified and certainly, ma'am," Zachary said, moving to see what was available. "I was learning how to dance from a book," he admitted, "All the romance novels talk of how useful it is to learn so I thought..." He grimaced. "Do you dance?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Gratified and certainly, ma'am," Zachary said, moving to see what was available. "I was learning how to dance from a book," he admitted, "All the romance novels talk of how useful it is to learn so I thought..." He grimaced. "Do you dance?"
The elder woman chuckled. "Me? Ah, oh my! Perhaps back when my future husband went to Korea. Admittedly, I had a nice dance with Rinty when they filmed an episode here, but that was the last time. Oh, and he was one *good* dancer. A real gentlefur."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Zachary offered the lady a handpaw. "Then could you teach me a few steps, ma'am," he asked gallantly. "Sooner or later I plan to dance with the beautiful Lady Aryle and I would hate to tread on her tail. Besides," he added, "if we're seen, we might become an internet virus and bring thousands to the door."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Scotty hesitates a moment before returning the smile and nodding. Heart thumping, he opens the book to the first page.

--------------------
"I'm ready too so let's go!" Chris enthuses, holding the door for Meeko. They walk down the street for a few dozen metres before Chris stops and looks at the ferret.
"Do you know where de pet store is? I just realised I don't..." She hasn't yet noticed Will in the distance.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters