HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie looked over at Lucky. "Sew youre not gowing fore Sonik deth Cabbige," he asked genuinely.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Wh- Never mind. I'll sort you out later. Kandi, can you put Oreo in the cage there so he's not underfoot, please?" Paul instructs distractedly as he works on the vixen, taking her vitals, checking her oxygen levels and examining every inch of her.

Surrrre just call me Dirty harry..
As she goes over an dislodges the skunk from the puma..
Hey.. Let go of my scruff... I'll spray youz!
Kandi eyes the little squirming skunk..
Go ahead, do it!. I dare you too.. I double dog dare you too..
Oreo blinks in surprise, turning his head away as best he can, to avoid her eyes..
I'm sorry.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa walks in smiling as he saw his older brother alright. But his smile was short lived as a expression of confusion covered his face at the mention of him being a wizard and his herbs being magic. "I-I'm not a wizard. Im a herbalist... My herbs can heal and cure things, but not as well as actual chemically, calculated, and produce medicine. I'm kind of like a first responder in a way, I can do only enough to get rid of pain and minor illnesses but not completely." He said going on a bit of a rant before shaking his head, snapping himself out and looking at flash. "H-hello, my name is Koa. I'm his little brother." He finally said slowly reaching forward to shake Flashes hand.

Kous back in the waiting room giggles a bit at Luna's fear and said. "Awww there's nothing to be afraid of, its just a small poke. And if you are good they give you a treat afterwards." She said waging her long fluffy tail a bit at the thought of a treat.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Heh. The way she was looking in the direction of your voice, I think the feeling definitely is mutual, Flash." Joan grins. "Oh, hello, Koa. Come on in."
Flynn's ears swivel at the sound of the new voice.
"Ooh! It's Koa! Come, come, Koa. You you gotta meet Flash! He helped save Piper! Flash this m' brother, Koa. He makes potions with leaves an' science an' stuff like magic! Ooh! I think, I think he's a wizard! Ooh. But it's a secret! You can't tell! Shh!"
Flash was blushing slightly. "You think so?" he said to Joan. "Should I ask her out, or... Huh?" He turned as the Corgi entered.
LovingCorgi wrote:Koa walks in smiling as he saw his older brother alright. But his smile was short lived as a expression of confusion covered his face at the mention of him being a wizard and his herbs being magic. "I-I'm not a wizard. Im a herbalist... My herbs can heal and cure things, but not as well as actual chemically, calculated, and produce medicine. I'm kind of like a first responder in a way, I can do only enough to get rid of pain and minor illnesses but not completely." He said going on a bit of a rant before shaking his head, snapping himself out and looking at flash. "H-hello, my name is Koa. I'm his little brother." He finally said slowly reaching forward to shake Flashes hand.
Flash zipped up to the Corgi. "Hi! It's nice to meet you!" he said, shaking the hand (or rather placing his grain of sand sized hands on one of Koa's claws and trying to shake that). "I met Flynn earlier today. My friend Deus and I helped him and Kilo find some people. I'm sorry Flynn got hurt, but he seems like he's doing a lot better."
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Firstly, that is an awesome name! Secondly, I'm really sorry but we're slammed today. We've had three emergency cases come in, two of which have required surgery so we've had to shuffle everything around. I haven't got anything free until Friday, sorry. So that's two days from now."
"Are you sure you have absolutely no openings?" Chester asked the nurse wanting to make sure there was were no openings. "What if I payed out of pocket?" He inquired.
LovingCorgi wrote:
Kous back in the waiting room giggles a bit at Luna's fear and said. "Awww there's nothing to be afraid of, its just a small poke. And if you are good they give you a treat afterwards." She said waging her long fluffy tail a bit at the thought of a treat.
"Yeah the treats are the best part right, Kousa?" Said Sunny cheerfully as he let Luna go and started trying to ctoch Kousa's long and oh so fluffy tail. It was ever elusive.

"Thanks guys. I feel a little about going in there now." Her chest was puffed out as she obviously looked ready to go.
Sunny Briggs -Golden Labrador Retriever- S3 P5 E7 C6 I3 A8 L10
Luna Briggs - Blue Russian Cat- S8 P6 E6 C6 I7 A5 L4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Flynn has been doped, Koa," Kilo said after Flash had introduced himself, "which explains the gabbling. How did you get here, dear boy?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Glancing behind her as Senka washed her paws, the mountain lion watched the small argument between the Kandi and Oreo. After the quick and decisive victory the large cat snorted, reaching over for a towel to wipe her paws down.
You learn real quick you can’t win.” She patted the skunk on the shoulder, looking almost sympathetic, almost.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:Glancing behind her as Senka washed her paws, the mountain lion watched the small argument between the Kandi and Oreo. After the quick and decisive victory the large cat snorted, reaching over for a towel to wipe her paws down.
You learn real quick you can’t win.” She patted the skunk on the shoulder, looking almost sympathetic, almost.

But but but... she is the scariest human i've ever met!
not even afraid of being sprayed, like the others here are....

Kandi gryns
Oh, it's just the way you have to be to keep critters who weigh in over a ton in line..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"If you think she's scary then you should meet my mother in law." Paul quips.
"Nadia's temperature and blood pressure are higher than I'd like but other than that I can't see much wrong with her... Either way I can't do much more for her. It's up to her now." The vet slides some ice packs under strategic parts of the fox's body and then steps back, looking slightly puzzled.

~~~~
Ah. Well... Would you like me to call you something other than "Lucky"?" Piper asks.

~~~~
"'S right. Vet fixed me all up 'n' gave me medecine. I feel great!" Flynn grins at Koa and attempts to give the corgi a thumbs up but gets tangled in his sling and IV line again.
"Huh. Why'm I tied up?"
"That's your sling, Flynn. It's helping you heal, remember?" Joan smiles as Jackie untangles the buck yet again.
"Oh, right..."
"Yeeaah, like I said on the phone, Koa. He's a bit goofy at the moment." John grins. "He'll be back to his old self in a couple of days though and he won't remember any of this, I promise."
The buck yawns loudly and shifts in his bed a little before licking his lips and drifting off to sleep again.
"Yeah, that happens too. The anaesthetic hasn't fully worn off yet." John explains for Koa's benefit.

~~~~
The nurse blinks in shock at Chester's offer but manages to keep his pleasant expression.
"I'm sorry, but regardless of how you pay we have no openings at the moment. If you like, I can take your details and put you on the cancellations list in case a spot opens up but I can't guarantee anything. Your best bet would be to book the appointment for Friday before one of our patients we've had to cancel today rebooks and takes it themselves."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: Ah. Well... Would you like me to call you something other than "Lucky"?" Piper asks.
Lucky shrugs. "Not really. It's my name, even if it is horribly ironic."
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie looked over at Lucky. "Sew youre not gowing fore Sonik deth Cabbige," he asked genuinely.
"I mean...I might. If I knew what you just said."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"If you think she's scary then you should meet my mother in law." Paul quips.

Oreo rattles the the bars of the cage door...
Sure i'd lov too,, let me outs an lets me go see er'
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"So, um, is Flynn staying put tonight or heading home with us," Kilo asked Joan quietly.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"It'ud be a gud name," Leslie said defensively. "No-wun willinglee attacks sumwun called Sonick Deth and Rabbits eat Cabbiges, right? Sonik Deth Cabbige might keep yew safer. I lyke it wen yore safer," he added quietly.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the woods, a tunnel. In the tunnel, some voices.

"Keep up, Pipkin, Granule and Salt!"
"We're trying!"
"You're going too fast!"
"...Is this a Bear cave?"
"No, I'm not and yes, it is! It's also the safest route through and the Bear's not here!"
"How do you know?"
"Because you've not exactly been quiet, Pipkin, and he's not eaten you! The other's aren't lagging behind! Come on!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"He'll be staying here tonight and probably tomorrow night too, just for safety." Joan replies to Kilo equally quietly.
"Speaking of heading home, it's time we went home, I think." John nods at the clock which has ticked past five in the evening. "Flynn needs his rest and we'd better get some food for ourselves. It's been a big day for everyone."

~~~~
"So, uh, did you want dinner here tonight, Lucky, or should we head back to your place? It's getting late." Piper nods at the grandfather clock bonging melodically by the wall.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:In the woods, a tunnel. In the tunnel, some voices.

"Keep up, Pipkin, Granule and Salt!"
"We're trying!"
"You're going too fast!"
"...Is this a Bear cave?"
"No, I'm not and yes, it is! It's also the safest route through and the Bear's not here!"
"How do you know?"
"Because you've not exactly been quiet, Pipkin, and he's not eaten you! The other's aren't lagging behind! Come on!"
Deus and Flash were on their way home, discussing what had happened that day and what they planned to do next when suddenly Deus stopped next to the entrance to their cave. He sniffed the air.

"Mice. Lots mice." He said.
"Maybe the're the ones from the silo?"

The two stepped into the cave to see two to three dozen mice attempting to navigate through the expansive tunnels. Their jaws dropped slightly. "Hey! What you doing here?"

"Best let me do the talking, big guy." Flash jumped off of Deus's shoulder and headed towards the group.
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ack! A bear!"
Several of the Mice scattered, leaving only a few visible and one who hadn't moved. He looked around him. "What?" He sighed. "So I'm designated leader, am I?"
"You led us in here," said one of the voices. "Don't go near the Bear!"
"I think he's safe, Granule. He's got one of us with him."
A small head poked out from the shadows and looked at Flash. "I've never seen him at the silo."
The 'leader' fumed slightly. "I mean he's a Mouse!" He took a few steps closer. "We're just passing through, heading away from the area," he said before nodding. "I'm called Tracks."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It's going to be quiet tonight," Kilo said lightly.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yew shud stay, Lucky," Leslie chipped in. "It's geting dark and, unlyke me, yew can't see in the dark!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"I'm Flash. The bear's name is Deus. We live here. You said you were from the silo? I'll have to tell Kilo about this!" he paused and considered the situation. "So the thing is this cave doesn't go all the way through unless you want to swim in a dark, underground river. I'm guessing though that you're looking for a safe place to stay?"
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Something like that," Tracks said, grimacing and rubbing the back of his neck. "I thought I remembered a way through... Kilo? You met Kilo? How..? Um, WHERE? I'd heard he was till alive a few weeks back..."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"I met him in town earlier today. We helped find some kidnapped pets together!" Flash said proudly. "As for the tunnel, there used to be a way through, but it caved in. But... If you are looking for a safe place, you could stay in my chamber? Deus can't get back that far anyway, so I don't think he'd mind, would you?" He asked, turning to the bear.

Deus raised an eyebrow. "...How big is chamber exactly?"

"Big enough. Anyway," he turned back to Tracks. "There aren't any predators in the area 'cause Deus chases them off. Even if there were, the only way in is through Deus's room, and the entrance is too small for anything big to fit through. In other words, it's the safest chamber in the most well guarded cave in the area. Would you like to stay here?"
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"One moment," Tracks said, holding a finger up. "I'd better consult." He headed back to the others and a number of voices (10) made their points known and spoke of a variety of ages.
"Is there food?"
"Are we safe here?"
"Can I swim in the river?"
"No."
"Aw, mom! I'll be careful!"
"No!"
"I never get to do anything fun!"
"Is there food?"
"What's a Bear?"
"A big thing full of teeth ad claws"
"NEAT!"
"My paws hurt."

After a few moments, Tracks returned, looking a little sheepish and made as though they'd just had a real discussion on the subject and he hadn't decided for them. "A general consensus says we should stay for a few days." He made a walking motion with the fingers of his left hand. "Until we, err, get our bearings. Thank you."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Flash smiled. "Great! And yes, there's food. Deus goes out and brings back a bunch of food from this really cool natural orchard nearby. Anyways, follow me! I'll show you to my part of the cave." With that, Flash led the group through a small passage. It was wide enough for the mice to pass through with plenty of room, but nothing much bigger than them would fit. They continued on, following the sound of flowing water through the dark passage until they saw light. It filtered in from somewhere above, behind a bunch of cave columns, and reflected off of rapids below. They moved behind the columns until they reached a large room, big enough to park a truck in and carved out long ago by the river before it receded and dug deeper into the cave. The chamber was lit by a shaft of light filtering in from a hole above them. The light hit a number of quartz crystals in the walls, refracting in them and filling the room with an array of colored lights. A number of mouse-sized conveniences lay around the area, built by Flash using items humans had thrown out. He even had a battery hooked up to a lightbulb and a switch for when it got dark there.

"I'll need to make some more stuff to accommodate everyone. Think this is good? If not, there are other chambers I've found, but they aren't as big. If this is too small, we can try splitting up the rooms."
-Champion Motto

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote: "So, uh, did you want dinner here tonight, Lucky, or should we head back to your place? It's getting late." Piper nods at the grandfather clock bonging melodically by the wall.

"Well, I'm already here. But you've had quite a day...pizza?"

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"This looks better than fine, Flash," Tracks said, silencing a Mouse with a glance when he realised he was about to say something. "Even Mullet, our resident complainer, thinks so, eh?"
The mentioned Mouse thought for a second, looked from Tracks to Flash and back again, then put his finger away and nodded.
"...at least until tomorrow," Tracks said with a grin. "Then ask. Now let's get the little ones to sleep."
"Can I see the bear?"
"It's not show and tell, Granule. You'll see him tomorrow. And thank you again, Flash."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie's ears pricked up at the mention of Pizza. "Can I stay," he asked hopefully. "Even if it haz vegitub... vegatib... green things on it."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"It's no problem." Flash said dismissively as he headed towards his own designated corner, where he had set up some small comforts previously. "This cave's too big for a mouse runt like me to hog it all for himself. Anyway, I suggest you find someplace comfy and get some sleep. You all look like you need it." With that, he lay down and went to sleep himself.
-Champion Motto

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

TWO DAYS LATER...

Word of the Funeral of the Unknown Pet had spread around the country like wildfire and people had flocked to the tiny town of Richmond Acres to pay tribute to all the missing pets who never returned and all the pets who'd died abandoned and unknown. The hotels and campgrounds were overflowing and people had even stayed in nearby towns and cities, driving several hours on the day to attend the ceremony.

Touched and inspired by Thomas' generosity, several local businesses had chipped in to provide the funerary arrangements and accoutrements free of charge and the mayor had proclaimed this a National Day of Mourning. As sombre humans and reverent pets lined the road, forming a guard of honour that stretched the three miles from the veterinary clinic to the cemetery, the only sound breaking the silence was the soft snapping of the flags flying at half mast. Into this eerie quiet at exactly twelve PM drove a hearse, bringing the fallen feline on his final journey.

The lucky few, including Thomas, Nola and their family, were able to watch by the graveside as the small casket was lowered into the earth. The crowds were forced to watch on screens from outside the cemetery due to their sheer numbers. After the ceremony however, they were permitted to file past the grave and pay tribute. The grave was soon all but lost in an ocean of flowers. Once the crowds had departed the grave was filled in and was covered with a marble slab engraved simply with the words "Here rests an American pet known but to God" which had been visible in the background during the ceremony.

~~~~
Later that day, once the roads had cleared, the Porters brought Flynn home where he'd spent the afternoon quietly nursing his throbbing arm. Nadia was also released back to Josh. The red fox, however, remained in hospital, suffering a fractured skull as a result of being used as a football. Fortunately he wasn't brain damaged, only concussed.

~~~~
THE MORNING AFTER THE FUNERAL...
Flynn wakes early as he always does and checks the bandage on his arm before gingerly sliding into his pre-knotted sling. He cracks open the door of his hutch, carefully sniffing and listening before emerging, blinking into the sunlight. There's a definite chill in the air as the fall season is beginning to take effect and Flynn enjoys the crispness of the morning as he quietly unlocks the back door of the house and slips inside, heading for the bathroom.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Flash had spent the next few days gathering things from the forest with Deus and building mouse-sized furniture and literally small comforts for their new guests. He worked for hours a day trying to make the place as comfortable as possible for the three dozen mice now sharing the space. He even built a few toys for the younger mice children.

However, most of the children seemed more interested in the giant bear they now shared a cave with. Younger mice would sneak into Deus's chamber to get a look at him. Flash tried to keep them from bothering his friend, but Deus didn't seem to mind. At worst, the bear just ignored the gawking mice. However, one day when he was in a particularly good mood, he'd occasionally let them climb onto his shoulder as he went about his business. By the third day it was quite clear that the bear had no interest in doing any harm to the mice colony.

Flash woke up the third day, having fallen asleep the previous night while trying to make a bed out of sticks, woven grass, and fluff from cottonwood seeds. By the time the second day was done, he had gotten quite good at crafting furniture for mice. It helped that he was so fast, because he had a lot of stuff to gather and a lot of stuff to put together. He finished the makeshift bed and wandered out to meet up with Deus. When he got to Deus's chamber, the bear was just entering the cave with a couple sacks over his shoulder. He looked exceptionally tired.

"Hey, Deus. What's all of that?"
"Food. And mouse belongings from silo. Skipped furniture because you build." He said, sleepily.
Flash looked at him a little surprised. "That must have taken you all night to gather!"
Deus nodded, opened his mouth wide, and yawned for a full ten seconds.
"You should set that stuff down and get some rest. We're headed to town in a bit." Flash said. "I'll go tell Tracks what you've got."

Deus nodded and set the sacks down on a stone formation outside the entrance to the mouse chamber. Then he walked over to his moss bed, lay down, and started snoring.

Flash headed back down the passage and entered the mouse room where he found Tracks. "Hey Tracks. Deus says he brought something for everyone. He said it's stuff you... had to leave behind."
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Nola sat up in her bed and flexed stiff muscles. Everything was stiff after several days in the care of the vet but today was the day, she remembered. Today was home time. "Any sign of them yet," she asked the nurse excitedly as opening time drew close. "First thing I'll do when I get home is... probably go out." She chuckled and wished she hadn't.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kilo yawned as King Oliver started playing on his tiny alarm clock and he waited a mere five minutes before turning it off and getting up. He finished his morning exercises by succeeding in getting up and made his usual way downstairs after washing in the thimble under the drip and dressing. "Good morning, world," he said after getting atop the kitchen table.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Wonderful," Tracks said, beaming at the news. "I'll..." he paused and the smile faded. "I'd better look through the things first. Some will belong to those who... aren't here, y'know? But their friends and families are?" He clapped Flash on the shoulder. "You are an excellent host, Flash."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Thanks." Flash said. "Just try not to wake Deus. He was up all night getting your things from the silo. He's really tired."
-Champion Motto

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Lucky stumbles out an alley near Piper's house. He then wets his fingers and pinches out the burning tip of his left ear. Another day, another round of bad luck to start it. Groaning he sticks his hands into the pockets of his beat up purple hoodie and continues his trek to Piper's house.
---------------
Hlaoroo wrote: Flynn wakes early as he always does and checks the bandage on his arm before gingerly sliding into his pre-knotted sling. He cracks open the door of his hutch, carefully sniffing and listening before emerging, blinking into the sunlight. There's a definite chill in the air as the fall season is beginning to take effect and Flynn enjoys the crispness of the morning as he quietly unlocks the back door of the house and slips inside, heading for the bathroom.
Suddenly, out of his hutch walks Ryyn, who stretches and yawns. Ryyn, who was most certainly not in Flynn's hutch last night. He follows behind Flynn, not making much of a sound despite his heavy paws. Entering the house behind Flynn, he heads for the coffee maker. Causally he says, ""Good morning Flynn."

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn nods at the elderly mouse on the table as he enters the kitchen, still unaware of the dog behind him. That is, until said dog speaks.
"Morning Ki- EEEK!" Responding purely on instinct the rabbit bolts into the laundry and scrabbles at the back door.

~~~~
Piper groans softly as she rolls onto her back, feeling her fractured rib twinge. She turns her head and is surprised to see the bed beside her empty.
"Lucky?" she calls softly. Getting no response she sits up and calls again louder as she hunts for her glasses.

~~~~
"Not yet, sorry. You have time for breakfast before they get here, I think. Do you fancy the chicken goop, the liver goop or the lamb and vegetable goop this morning?" the nurse asks Nola, holding up the cans.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Ryyn watched Flynn's reaction and was very confused. "Careful Flynn, you could hurt yourself again. Your exercise needs to be less active for a while, I think." Then he turned to the table. "Morning Kilo!"
------------------------------
Lucky touched the flowers in his pocket again. They still seemed mostly fine. He then got up to the door of the shop and went to open it, only to find it locked. He pulled again. And again. Eventually he put both his feet against the wall and sort of climbed up while pulling.

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Good morning, you two," Kilo said before referring to Flynn directly. "It's only Ryyn, Flynn," he said, running those names over in his head to make sure he didn't trip himself up with the rhyme. "You're quite safe. Calm yourself. Did you not notice Ryyn was with you all last night?"
--------------------------------------------------------------
"I think it's the Lamb goop today, ta," Nola said, half grumbly, "I'll get my daily intake of green things out of the way straight off. How's that Tod doing?"
-------------------------------------------------------------
"I'll notify them of that," Tracks said. "Especially Granule. I'm pretty sure he was trying to go into Deus' ear yesterday if he'd had the chance. So," he asked conversationally, "what are your plans for the day?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Flash laughed. "Yes, please keep him away from Deus while he's sleeping please. Anyway, once the big guy wakes up, we're going to head into town. I need to find Kilo. He still doesn't know about all of this. Would you like to come with us?" Flash asked.
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Tracks sighed, "Can't, bud," he said. "I'm going to have to go through the pile." he looked over to where an older, female, mouse was 'dealing' with a few of the others. "Peach is doing fine as a 'Den mother' but a counsellor she isn't." He shrugged. "Can't delegate this one. So you'll need to say 'hi' to Kilo for us... and any other Mice you run into, hmm?" He gave Flash a little shoulder bump. "I caught that look when you mentioned Juniper, you know?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

As his brain catches up to his body, Flynn sheepishly returns to the kitchen.
"Er, sorry, Ryyn. You startled me, that's all." the buck apologises, rubbing the back of his neck as he fills a glass with water and then crosses to the kitchen counter where there's a bottle of pills with his name on it.
"I didn't hear you come in at all. You must -urgh- have been very quiet. Or I was just half asleep still. Won't your owner be worried with you being away -urgh- all night? Grr. Can you get this open for me, please?" Flynn unclamps the bottle from his legs where he was trying unsuccessfully to open it one-pawed and offers it to the big dog.
"So how'd you sleep, Kilo?"

~~~~
Once her glasses are on her nose, Piper heads out into Lucky's house, sniffing and listening for any trace of the buck.

~~~~
"Lamb it is!" enthuses the nurse, emptying the can into a bowl and setting the microwave.
"He's doing well considering his injury. He's not showing signs of concussion any more and his headache is subsiding. Want some not-cocoa to wash down your breakfast?"

~~~~
"*Ahem* Hold it right there, mister!" a passing policewoman calls sternly to Lucky. "Come back to the ground, slowly, and put your hands, er, paws, on your head."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Might as well," Nola admitted, trying to sound impatient. "Reckon he's up for visitors? On a 'street wanderers sticking together' sort of thing?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well enough, but I much prefer the bedroom when you're in it, dear boy," Kilo admitted, using his stick to turn the radio onto a ragtime Jazz station with the volume set to background. He moved away from the speaker to continue the talk.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Flash's heart leaped a little when Juniper was mentioned. "Yeah! I'll be seeing Juniper today to! Though Kilo took what happened at the Silo harder than Juniper did, so I'm going to tell him first. Is there anything you'd like me to tell either of them while I'm there?" he asked while leading Tracks down the path to the bags of belongings with a slight skip in his step.
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"No, er..." Tracks paused and thought for a second. "Tell him 'Kentucky Bourbon'. He'll know it means he should stay there for now." He sighed. "The harder part will be to tell Juni... You say she's found good Humans?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Kandi and Senka, having finally gotten to get away from everyone, are now roughing it out in the deep woods..
I've got the fire plugged in, you wanna roast marshmallows, or set up the tent..?
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:As his brain catches up to his body, Flynn sheepishly returns to the kitchen.
"Er, sorry, Ryyn. You startled me, that's all." the buck apologises, rubbing the back of his neck as he fills a glass with water and then crosses to the kitchen counter where there's a bottle of pills with his name on it.
"I didn't hear you come in at all. You must -urgh- have been very quiet. Or I was just half asleep still. Won't your owner be worried with you being away -urgh- all night? Grr. Can you get this open for me, please?" Flynn unclamps the bottle from his legs where he was trying unsuccessfully to open it one-pawed and offers it to the big dog.
"So how'd you sleep, Kilo?"

~~~~
Once her glasses are on her nose, Piper heads out into Lucky's house, sniffing and listening for any trace of the buck.
Ryyn takes the jar and opens it with very little effort. "He knows I'll be back," replies Ryyn, shrugging. "I often disappear during the night. As long as I'm back by the evening he doesn't worry."
~~~~
It suddenly struck Lucky that Piper was at his house and not hers. "Great...." He stopped trying to brute force the door and turned to go back the way he came. And turned to look right at the police woman. "Hi, how are you?"

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Once more, the young man woke before dawn. Not from nightmares, nor from noises, or even unrest. His house was calm...silent....lacking....
The floor creaked as he stepped, though ever so gently. The sounds were old, dull, yet he only began to hear them not long ago...
The warmth and light of the little flame dancing on the oven brought little clarity to the sleep clouded mind.
More light would help, he knew, yet he wished not to leave the fire before him. Behind them, in the dark, it is cold, it is.....empty... just like him.....perhaps words can help?
and so the scribbling echoed his walls.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The faint scent of coffee gradually filled the air, giving out a little homey feeling. The first rays of sunlight shone through the window moments ago, chasing the shadows away from the rest of the house. Everything was the exactly the same, well, almost.
"hey" he greeted gently, reaching up to his left shoulder, where he thought he felt the familiar fuzzy feeling.
His fingers met only the cold morning breeze.
For a second there he forgot, of course, and mistook the whispers of the wind for something more friendly. No matter, he'll get used to it. He almost sure that window wasn't opened before, but the wind did help waking up the rest of his addled mind. Pages upon pages littered the table before him, but they can wait.
It's time for breakfast.