HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Buster
Game Master

Re: HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

Post by Buster »

"well..." Rua began to answer before her stomach interrupted, the physical cost of replenishing her mana pool having apparently run it's course while she was working on her guest's shoulder...

"I supose a quick snack couldn't hurt..." she commented sheepishly, a bit embarrassed. even if i did already have dinner an hour ago...
Last edited by Buster on Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'm going to learn that you think with your stomack, aren't I, Sandy," Kaylee mentioned, linking arms with her new brother. "Well, we have the brightest and best pupil giving us the tour of a castle with talking paintings. I feel very 'Harry Potter' at the moment. Lead on, sweet Amanda!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Within a few minutes they were back at Jakes' house. "C'mon in," he said, using his key to unlock the door after stretching up. "I'll make some coffee and see if Miss Wilkins needs anything..." The door opened and admitted the pair to the kitchen where the old lady was sat at the table, watching Jake with a smirk.
"Bringing ladies home without checking," she mock chastised as Jake rushed to help her stand. "It's not a bordello, you know?"
"You keep telling me I needed to date, Ma'am," Jake said, taking the weight. "This is Bonnie. My date. Bonnie, may I introduce Miss Fiona Wilkins?"
The Human held out a hand.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

At the mention of food, Phoebe's underfed looking stomach growled even louder than Rua's, prompting the small rabbit to squeak in surprise. "Oof... May I have some food please? I haven't eaten since I left the pet place..." She said, not mentioning how long ago exactly that was.
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda’s ear flicked and she found a smile on her face, as Holly got on her shoulder. “Sweet?” There was appreciation inside her voice, though there was something else among her tone. She gently stood from her seat, a light swirl of frost trailing her. “Alright. We will not go through the kitchen. If something caused dad to burn the cookies I think it is best to leave him be.”

She moved past the Matriarch, Alex giving a small flourish as she pushed the door opposite to the kitchen open. “All right everybody, step on through the Bellus doors and keep all whiskers and ears in appropriate spaces at all times! Feel free to cuddle my cousin though.”

Amanda gave a light glare to Alex with a bit more intensity than one might expect, which lasted until she stepped through the threshold to a small hallway that turned sharp left with three doors on the right side down the hall that ended with a turn left. A staircase was directly to the left of the entrance to the hall and a table with two chairs stood in front of a window, with a small shelf of books to the right. A hefty book with a handful of symbols on its cover lay on the table, next to what appeared to be burnt pieces of paper. And to bring the hall together was a nice hall length blue carpet, with a few unique paintings on the walls, seemingly depicting various humans and cats from the Bellus clan, though one seemed to show Bellus members meeting with a strange looking wolf.

“Anywhere you would like to go first? Door one on the right is dad’s work room, door two is, w-well, technically one of my rooms, but I don’t use it much. Door three is a storage room. First door up the stairs, and to the left is, well I guess it will be Socks’ room now, was the always furnished guest room. And the trap door slash pull down ladder in the ceiling leads to the attic, that’s my actual room. Oh, and down the hall there’s stairs to the basement. But, I don’t think dad would like us down there. There are a few other rooms here or there elsewhere, but they’re either empty or weird. S-sorry if it’s boring, or anything.” She said, shuffling her paws lightly as she waited for the group to follow and, or, give thoughts.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Of courthe." Sandy grins, linking arms with Kaylee, "I'm a dog. What did you ekthpect?"

Socks heads for the stairs. "I wanna see my room." he says.
"What do you mean weird? And what's around the corner?" Holly asks. "And don't worry. It's definitely NOT boring!"

"Why can't we go in the bathement? What'th down there?" Sandy asks curiously.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, it's probably just a laboratory, Sandy," Kaylee said, also wondering what Socks' room looked like. "Never safe to go in those without the scientist. And I doubt he does experiments on people either," she added, having suddenly thought it.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

CyberDragon wrote:At the mention of food, Phoebe's underfed looking stomach growled even louder than Rua's, prompting the small rabbit to squeak in surprise. "Oof... May I have some food please? I haven't eaten since I left the pet place..." She said, not mentioning how long ago exactly that was.
Nodding, she leads rua back to the main floor to the other end of the house where there's a, frankly over designed, kitchen. opening up the fridge and stepping in she rummages around a moment before coming back with one of those boxed premade salads, and a sour expression on her face. It looks quite well prepared and is a generous size, with a nice selection of greens, cherry tomatoes, shredded carrot and little bits of cheese, "sorry, it's the only thing i can find that doesn't have meat in it." rua offers, apologetically, before handing it over and retreating inside again. returning with a rather meaty sandwich on fancy looking dark brown bread and a little toothpick stuck in it. once the fridge is closed, she she heads over to the table, gesturing for Rua to join her.

- - - - - -
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Within a few minutes they were back at Jakes' house. "C'mon in," he said, using his key to unlock the door after stretching up. "I'll make some coffee and see if Miss Wilkins needs anything..." The door opened and admitted the pair to the kitchen where the old lady was sat at the table, watching Jake with a smirk.
"Bringing ladies home without checking," she mock chastised as Jake rushed to help her stand. "It's not a bordello, you know?"
"You keep telling me I needed to date, Ma'am," Jake said, taking the weight. "This is Bonnie. My date. Bonnie, may I introduce Miss Fiona Wilkins?"
The Human held out a hand.
deciding to be funny, and playing on the fact that being owned by the station she technically doesn't have a last name, she introduces herself with "Bonnie Parker, pleasure to meet you ma'am." faking a faint texan accent as she takes miss Wilkins' hand and gives an enthusiastic if brief shake. A part of her wondering how well the human before her knew her history.

- - - - - -

"Kid?" Soqhu pauses, looking over at eclipse, raising an eyebrow. sighing and putting down his clipboard, he walks back over from where he was working. "Don't take it personal, she's like that with everyone. Look, why don't we just forget about the fight in the living room, head out back and you show us what you can do? I might have a few pointers. What do you say?"
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Buster wrote:Nodding, she leads rua back to the main floor to the other end of the house where there's a, frankly over designed, kitchen. opening up the fridge and stepping in she rummages around a moment before coming back with one of those boxed premade salads, and a sour expression on her face. It looks quite well prepared and is a generous size, with a nice selection of greens, cherry tomatoes, shredded carrot and little bits of cheese, "sorry, it's the only thing i can find that doesn't have meat in it." rua offers, apologetically, before handing it over and retreating inside again. returning with a rather meaty sandwich on fancy looking dark brown bread and a little toothpick stuck in it. once the fridge is closed, she she heads over to the table, gesturing for Rua to join her.
Phoebe looked upon the simple salad, eyes wide with wonder and mouth watering as if it were the most magnificent feast she had ever seen. Which, of course, it was. She hopped up to Rua and gave her a hug, before backing away shyly as if afraid she had done something wrong. "Thank you!" she squeaked. Phoebe sat back down and started digging into the salad. She paused and swallowed her mouthful before asking, "What's "meat"?"
-Champion Motto

midnight

Post by midnight »

Buster wrote:
"Kid?" Soqhu pauses, looking over at eclipse, raising an eyebrow. sighing and putting down his clipboard, he walks back over from where he was working. "Don't take it personal, she's like that with everyone. Look, why don't we just forget about the fight in the living room, head out back and you show us what you can do? I might have a few pointers. What do you say?"
Really? well, i can show you what i can do, im not an expert, but im good.

Says with interest.
"Do you expect me to write a good reference? How about: Spartans never die, only dissapear in combat"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Fiona listened to Bonnies' words as Jake put his head in the freezer to get something out. "Not another person after my money," she said with a cracked grin on her face and a lightness in tone. "It's all tied up in him, you know?" she added quietly.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig looked at the cover of the book, running a finger along the gold leafed lettering on the front. He opened it skimmed across the table of contents and the foreword, flipping it closed once he had finished. He walked across the room and stood back in front of the painting, "Can I borrow this?"
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Bridgett glanced at the book and gave Rig a nod, "Hmm, of course. So long as you return it I see no reason as to why you can not."

Amanda began to follow Socks up the stairs, "It was meant as an emergency guest room so it will have everything you'd need and of course you can customize it in the future if it isn't to your liking." She over took Socks position to properly introduce him to his room. She opened the first door to the left, unveiling a decently sized room that held a single human sized bed, a large set of drawers, a small cabinet that had a potted plot atop it and a decent sized desk beside the bed, "I, uh, hope you find it comfortable." Similar to the hallway there were a painting or two, these ones featuring vibrant green countrysides.

A they climbed the stairs Alex gave a light chuckle at Kaylee's speculation of a laboratory, "Nah, Mac ain't the 'delve into the mysteries of science or magic' type. Only experimentin' he'd do is findin' new ways to use his magic in conjunction with mortal illusions convincingly. If anything it could just be somethin' down there that might pose some level of harm that's not immediately obvious. Maybe that necklace thing Mac told me and the Matriarch about. I really should remember to send that thing on its way."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Illusions and visions, huh," Kaylee asked, "so, if I see an Ice Cream Sundae suddenly appear on a sideboard it's a fake?" She popped her head around the frame to look into Socks' room under his arm. "Nice room," she said. "Better than mine but I share with greedy guts here," she added, patting Sandys' head.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Hey, at leatht you don't have to thsare with thomeone who thnoreth all night!" Sandy banters.

Socks casts a critical eye around the room and, given the position of Kaylee's head, can't resist giving her a noogie before he steps through the door.
"Hmm." he sniffs, putting his scratching post on the desk. "Plant'll need to go. Maybe put a lamp or something there instead. And I'll need a bedspread that's less... Flowery." Crossing to the window, Socks finds himself eye to eye with a shocked bird nesting in the tree outside.
"Eh, it'll do. Beats my cage at the pound anyway." he opines, peering inside the cabinet and drawers.
"So where's the bathroom? You didn't tell us that yet."

"You mean you don't even know for sure what's down there, Alex? Okay, now I'm REALLY curious!" Holly enthuses from Amanda's shoulder.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Pausing from her sandwich a moment, setting it down and swallowing before speaking, "In this house, usually turkey or ostrich. We're both carnivores, so we have to keep a supply but 'red' is hard on the budget." Rua explains nonchalantly, entirely misunderstanding the question.

- - - - - - -

Grinning, bonnie answers with "Glad to see jake's not the only one with a sense of humor. You don't have to worry about me though, the department has me covered." her voice back to normal. Gently tapping the casing of the little radio on her collar where the vague shape of a shield and FD were stenciled into the plastic, to emphasize what she meant by department, before finding a good spot to sit down.

- - - - - - -

Leading Eclipse out to the back yard, theres an ea surrounded by a solid wooden fence, with a mesh over the top. at one end are a set of small booths, at the other end are a set of archery targets.

heading out into the middle, Soqhu gestures towards the targets, intent on seeing what Eclipse is capable of.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Phoebe looked at Rua with a puzzled look on her face. She had never heard of a turkey or an ostrich before. She hadn't heard of the word carnivore before either. She wasn't sure if she should ask. something about it made it seem like she didn't want to know. She felt herself asking the question though without thinking. "What's... mmf!"

Nightmare had appeared. It's eyes were empty, but it had stretched a shadowy hand around Phoebe's mouth, and was keeping her silenced. It was whispering something inaudible into Phoebe's ear. When it pulled away, she looked more shy. "... Nevermind..." She said before quietly going back to her salad.
-Champion Motto

midnight

Post by midnight »

Buster wrote: Leading Eclipse out to the back yard, theres an ea surrounded by a solid wooden fence, with a mesh over the top. at one end are a set of small booths, at the other end are a set of archery targets.

Heading out into the middle, Soqhu gestures towards the targets, intent on seeing what Eclipse is capable of.
In a moment, looking directly to a target, eclipse put his hands together, close his eyes and focus, and after a few seconds, a litle light emerges, and slowly separating his hands, a litle blue fireball appears, growing and growing, until reaching the size of a tennis ball, and then throws it agains the target, but when it hits it, generates a large explosion.
But then the husky ends up falling on his back, very tired.
"Do you expect me to write a good reference? How about: Spartans never die, only dissapear in combat"
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda sighed in relief that Socks liked the room well enough. "I-I can tell dad later about the changes you want. Oh, and there is two bathrooms. One is just out this door end of the hall to the left, second one is downstairs across from the basement."

Alex chuckled at Kaylee's joke. "Maybe? It's been awhile since I've seen Mac's work." As for Holly, Alex dipped her aviators down, giving a light wink. "Weeeeelll... I may have some idea. But the Matriarch doesn't want me to know about... it. But, then again, I think we all know what I do with info I shouldn't be knowin'."

Amanda shuffled slightly. "A-and, uh, if anyone wants, the double doors down the hall to the left is our more traditional living room with a TV and such, uhm, just in case."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Heh," Kaylee said, mock fighting the noogie as a wind wandered downstairs, "who'd get bored of the magic? Gerroff," she added, using her free hand to tickle Socks' side.
--------------------------------------------
"Well, it's good he has someone else to, err, play with and talk to," Fiona said as Jake cringed audibly. "Ir isn't like I have forever, you know," she added as Jake pulled a lasagne from the bottom of the freezer.
"It still confuses the people when I do the monthly shopping," Jake confessed. "They don't understand how I can carry fourteen full bags. They keep giving me free shipping to the house."
Miss Wilkins watched Bonnie carefully to see how she reacted to Jakes' confession of strength.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

"Longer than you think actually, trust me." Bonnie comments, her irises for some reason a shade lighter than normal as she talks. and she has her hands in her lap, the right one covering the left, looking just a bit off almost like she's holding herself that way intentionally... the moment she stops speaking, the oddity is gone and her demeanor is back to normal.

As she listens to Jake it seems like she thinks that situation is hilarious. There's no indication that the mention of his strength is a surprise to her "Well they just can't appreciate special then." she states confidently.

- - - - - - -

"A decent shot. but a sphere that size shouldn't be a draining form to create, even if it is volatile." Soqhu critiqued, looking over both the target and Eclipse, offering a paw to help the canine up, he added "Either that's not your element, or you need to work on your stamina, a lot."

- - - - - - -

"Hmmm? What's he popping up for?"
Rua asked, surprised by Phoebe's construct seemingly acting on it's own.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Hmm? Ohph..." Phoebe swallowed another bite before continuing. "Umm... Sometimes, when I'm scared to do something or say something or ask something, but decide to do , Ghostie steps in and stops me from doing it." She explained the Nightmare's behavior.
-Champion Motto

midnight

Post by midnight »

Buster wrote:"A decent shot. but a sphere that size shouldn't be a draining form to create, even if it is volatile." Soqhu critiqued, looking over both the target and Eclipse, offering a paw to help the canine up, he added "Either that's not your element, or you need to work on your stamina, a lot."
Maybe both, hehe.....

Says while accepting soqhu help, getting up, and add:

Errr....there is no problem with that explosion?...
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

"I'll need to fix that target, but I don't think anyone will notice. If they even heard it at all." Soqhu comments shrugging. casting rings circling one of his wrists. the designs are fundamentally different though. where rua's were rigid and angular glyphs, Soqhu's are fluid patterns of interweaving curves that seem to flow together. If eclipse listens closely, he might not notice anything at all. Not even the sounds of the forest the property borders on.
"Rua is a Caller. I'm a Shaper. Different skillsets, different spells. Anyway, lets try something a little simpler." Holding out his other hand, rings start to form around that wrist as the air in front of him seemed to harden as if there were glass between the two of them.

"Give it a shot. You can try calling it into being, or shape it from whats around you, though if you go with the later, please try not to break the equipment."

- - - - - - -

"You talk as if it's... wait... You, don't directly control the construct?" Rua wondered aloud, setting the last bit of her sandwich down and looking over at phoebe, a curious expression on her face, like she's trying to solve a puzzle that has pieces missing.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Umm... no. I don't control Ghostie." Phoebe said. "It's more like... I get scared, and he does stuff when that happens. Sometimes... Sometimes he says mean things... Scary things to me."

Right on cue, the dark shadow crept up over Phoebe's head between her ears. It stretched it's spider leg like claws around her skull, gripping it softly. It tilted the rabbit's head to the side, and the shadowy skull of the Nightmare peeked it's head out from behind her. It drew and released a long, rattling breath filled with inaudible and nonsensical whispers into Phoebe's right ear. Phoebe suddenly looked nervous. Unsettled, though it didn't seem like the creepy monster gripping her head was the cause. At least, not directly. "Ghostie... Ghostie doesn't like you. He says you have sharp teeth. Scary teeth. I like you though." She added quickly. "You're nice, and gave me food!" This statement resulted in another series of rattling whispers from the phantom creature. "Don't say that Ghostie, you don't know that! You're mean!" she yelled at the creature.
-Champion Motto

Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig nodded his thanks before heading to the front door and stepping outside. He didn't exactly feel like going home, but at the same time he didn't have any particular place to be, so he started down the sidewalk. Maybe he'd make his way to the phone store that was closed earlier in the day.

--------

Noah absentmindedly looked into Socks' room, barely taking in how it looked before he turned back to the hallway. He was about to leave when a painting caught his eye. He turned to look at it, marveling at how lifelike it looked. He noticed the wolf, an odd familiarity surrounding it but one he couldn't place.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well, thank you for saying so, my dear," Fiona said, "and I guess he's told you about his strength?"
"No point starting a relationship with a beautiful lady with a lie, Ma'am," Jake said, moving the metal trayed ready meal to the oven and starting it up.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Unfortunately for Kaylee the moment has passed and Socks isn't actually ticklish.
"Anything else I should know about?" he asks Amanda, pushing Kaylee away, his facade firmly in place.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke muttered to himself, he'd finally gotten to come back to the place he most called home and none of it was there, his old house, his friends, even his favorite stores! Everything was just GONE! What had happened, and furthermore where was the house that his dad had moved everything to? "I could text him and ask for directions. Or I could get to know my potential new neighbors and ask them for directions. Dog why must this all be so complicated!? I just wanted to come home, be in my old house and... maybe see him again." He sighed and crossed his arms, continuing on down the street to hopefully spot the address he'd been given.
Pet Friendly:
Zeke Warren RG S-5 P-5 E-5 C-5 I-8 A-9 L-5
Deske

Post by Deske »

Absentmindedly taking in his surroundings let Rig notice the moving van as he passed by it. It did not, however, let him notice the malamute he accidentally ran into. Watching where he was going was probably something he should have done, he thought after the fact. He stepped back and looked at the dog across from him. "Sorry, I was not watching where I was going." It took a second but Rig realized he hadn't seen the dog at all since he'd been here. "I do not think I have seen you around here," he said, voicing the thought he'd had less than a second ago, "Are you new here?"
WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Zeke stumbled back as he was stumbled into unexpectedly, catching himself and straightening up, ears perking up as he was questioned "Um... Yes and no. I used to live here but apparently alot of things have changed since I left so I'm a bit... lost as it were" he trailed off a bit. "Ah sorry! What I mean to say is" he dusted himself off and offered his paw to shake "Zekial Warren, nice to meet you!"
Pet Friendly:
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig sized the dog up before matching his smile and grabbing the offered paw, giving it a firm shake, "Váfuðr, but you can call me Rig. So what did you mean about yes and no? You say you used to live here?"
midnight

Post by midnight »

Buster wrote:"Rua is a Caller. I'm a Shaper. Different skillsets, different spells. Anyway, lets try something a little simpler." Holding out his other hand, rings start to form around that wrist as the air in front of him seemed to harden as if there were glass between the two of them.

"Give it a shot. You can try calling it into being, or shape it from whats around you, though if you go with the later, please try not to break the equipment."
Okey then...

Closing his eyes, he stars to concentrate, and, some shadows of the surroundings begin to move to him, just to start to float up to his arm, like a waterfall backwards, covering his arm in darkness ,and making his claws grown, but then the color change of black to purple.
Then, eclipse opens his eyes, and throws a claw, and after a second, it looks like it hits, and the form of the claw appears in the target, destroying it into 3 parts, and knocking it down.

That....was....awesome!!

Eclipse starts jumping with happiness.

Thanks for the help!! and...um....sorry for destroying another target...
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

"While I appreciate that you recognize how much easier flat surfaces are to form than solid shapes, I was thinking more 'barrier' than 'blade'." Soqhu comments, rolling his eyes.

turning a moment he digs through a nearby trunk, before producing a ten foot coil of quarter inch nylon cord, a pair of boxboard bullseyes and a stapler.

"Well, i was going to just replace the scorched cover on that first target, but perhaps I won't be the one repairing the damage after all." Soqhu states, before dumping the supplies into midnight's arms. "if you want to train here, you need to learn to clean up after yourself."

- - - - - - -

"I think he means I'm a Carnivore, a Predator. And in that, I suppose he'd be right, though I don't hunt myself, it's beneath me. I have others paid to do that for me, As does any member of the civilized world. It's called going to the supermarket." Rua comments dismissively, both literally and figuratively waving off the the topic as her penchant for enphatic hand gestures shows itself. Returning to her plate, and finishing off her sandwich before speaking again, "However, if your construct is autonomous enough to act on it's own, but lacks discipline or obedience, correcting that is more suited to my station."

- - - - - - -

"No, you started it by misplacing a fox somewhere in my fire station." Bonnie jokingly chastised.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"I don't know what any of that means!" Phoebe said, her eyes welling up a bit with embarrassment and apprehension at what the nightmare was whispering and what that stuff Rua was eating actually was. "Hunt" sounded familiar. The mean dog thing in the woods said it. But Rua said she didn't do it. That didn't stop her from growing nervous as the whispers grew faster and angrier. "Ghostie doesn't believe you. He thinks you'll hurt me. An' ghostie doesn't like you calling him a const truck. He says he's a Dee Mon, and I don't understand what's happening..." She started to cry again.
-Champion Motto

WolvenPaw15

Post by WolvenPaw15 »

Deske wrote:Rig sized the dog up before matching his smile and grabbing the offered paw, giving it a firm shake, "Váfuðr, but you can call me Rig. So what did you mean about yes and no? You say you used to live here?"

"Yes as in... This is the location I lived in. No as in everything is not the same as when I left. I'm actually quite lost and could use some assistance..." He took out his phone and showed Rig an address "Would you happen to know where this is? Or at least around where it is? My stuff is already there and I think I'd like to... Have a meal, a bath, maybe some tv, and then bed."
Pet Friendly:
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Kaylee's words helped ease Amanda in that moment, a small smile appearing on her face. Eased enough that she pondered Socks' question easily, placing a finger to her cheek as she thought. "Well... Not much no. Just let father know where you're going, who you will most likely be with, dad's not too strict on rules. Oh, though it'd be best if you don't mess with Alex's case, important guard stuff you know. Other than that we just don't destroy the house, do have have familial breakfasts, and... m-maybe be a-a family?" Sincerity was clear in her words and feelings, though there was something odd in her emotions if only for a second, a strong if brief feeling of fear. Not towards Socks or any of the others but rather, oddly, towards herself. Said fear lasted nary a moment before it was whisked off, Amanda apparently determined to ignore it best she can.

Alex meanwhile merely chuckled at Kaylee's failed tickle attempt, glancing every now and then at Noah, making sure he didn't fall behind without her knowing why.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, yeah," Jake mused as he started the cooking going and proceeded to get the plates out, "I wonder where he went? Still, I think they'd have told us if they'd tripped over him."
-----------------------------------------------
Kaylee watched the others with a kind of placid fascination you only get around those you're comfortable with. She could still hear the wind outside, feeling it move from the North, but she had it under control here for now. She was the mistress. "Whatcha thinkin', Sandy?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Socks sighs.
"What time is breakfast? Guess I'll need an alarm clock."

~~~~~~~~
"I'm thinking thothe cookieth mutht be ready by now!" the dog replies, wagging vigorously.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I should have told Andrew he wasn't adopting a Dog," Kaylee said before laughing and rubbing his stomach, "I should have told him he was adopting a bottomless pit!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

"Well. that changes a few things..." Rua began, her words cold, before extending a hand forward a ring of glyphs appearing. tiny fiborus strands, like like little vines or roots, forming around ghostie's muzzle before constricting in the hopes of holding his mouth shut. "If he is what he claims to be, I wouldn't trust anything he says. Even if technically true it's likely meant to manipulate rather than inform. As for me, we've been alone together for over an hour. I know it's not that long, but in that time have I given you any reason to think I would do that?" Rua asks, her expression actually looking hurt.

- - - - - -

"More shown than told." Bonnie explained, grinning, before turning towards the kitchen door and answering jake. "Well, i couldn't smell where he went, which in itself was strange. So your guess is as good as mine."