2018/09/05 - Alone In The Dark

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: 2018/09/05 - Alone In The Dark

Post by Hlaoroo »

John-056 wrote:
Champion Wallace wrote:
fenrirblack wrote:Finally, now we know. Was that so hard? Now all we need to know is how and why?
But what does this actually tell us? Miles abandoned Gale after he assumed she was going to die of internal injuries. We don't even know if the fall was accidental or orchestrated. It would've had to occur rather close to when Miles sought his fortune in the big city, because otherwise they would've crossed paths earlier because they would be in the same forrest. Do you think Gale is so combative because she was left for dead, or are we going to be drip-fed the full story over a week or two? When you think about it, "it's not like I fell of a cliff" is a weird component of someone's vernacular if they've actually fallen off a cliff before. Something to think about in regards to Gale's character, we know the local wildlife turn to her for medical needs (well, Jack and Poncho at least). If Gale is the only one in the area with that level of medical expertise, she would've had to preform any necessary medical procedures after the fall on herself.
We don't have enough info to stake a Claim. Do NOT assume that far ahead.

For all we know, it could have been a Legit Incident. Miles would not have known because he Well and truly thought she was dead, while In Gale's eyes, from where she was, it looked like Miles and his pack abandoned her.

But I feel that is not enough info. We know now that This is revenge, but until we get more facts, we can only assume the petty kind. We don't know what the Cliff was or where it was, we don't know where Gale's mate was, unless Housepet Big Cats follow the whole 'Love em & Leave Em' route, we don't know the Circumstances behind it, or the reasoning.

We can just keep theorizing until the facts come up, drip-fed as they are at an agonizing rate.

And unfortunately, I can't even give my full ideas, since a Certain Green Named person proclaimed that each and everyone of my opinions 'Were Bringing Rick down', even though I was never sent a message from Rick himself, and I was Subbed to his Furaffinity account, So if he was down, I would have received a Journal Message saying that Someone got him in a terrible Mood.
Half the fun of making theories is knowing they're likely wrong and don't fit the facts but imagining what could happen anyway. We know full well that we're probably on the wrong track but it's all in good fun.

What we're saying, John, is please keep it fun for everyone. We're not saying that you can't share your ideas, just that they should be shared without simultaneously deriding other people's ideas. We're not saying you can't give criticism, just that the criticism that's given should be constructive.

Phrases like "Do NOT" come across as very aggressive, especially with the capitalisation that was used. Everyone, including yourself, is more than welcome to share ideas and theories. No one, however, is permitted to give orders on what direction the theories should go or the extent to which the theories should be followed.

Also of note, Rick is a mature and private person. He is under no obligation to share his personal feelings, especially not in a publically viewable journal. Additionally, if you are unhappy with an action taken by a moderator you are more than welcome to message an administrator or to post in the Rules and Moderator discussion forum. Please do not make snide remarks about moderator actions as this is against our rule of being kind and respectful.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Argent

Post by Argent »

Argent wrote:Gale will turn out to be Rock and Lana in a powered cougar suit, like that heavy loader in Aliens.
And the next day, on The Whiteboard, two adolescent ferrets in a trenchcoat are mentioned:

Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Argent wrote:
Argent wrote:Gale will turn out to be Rock and Lana in a powered cougar suit, like that heavy loader in Aliens.
And the next day, on The Whiteboard, two adolescent ferrets in a trenchcoat are mentioned:

You're a fan of the Whiteboard too? The cabal grows...
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Champion Wallace

Post by Champion Wallace »

Argent wrote:

I’m pretty sure the Milton ferrets are old enough to be sexually mature, even if they’re not mentally mature.
The cape comes with the promotion.
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

yugijak wrote:Oh...
Ooh...
Ooooooooh...

She's upset her good favor was not returned. They went off to civilization and left her to herself.
I think you are right! She is mad that her wolf friends left her behind when they took off to the city. Maybe even doing so without telling her so that one day they were just gone as if they "fell off a cliff".
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
John-056

Post by John-056 »

Hlaoroo wrote:Also of note, Rick is a mature and private person. He is under no obligation to share his personal feelings, especially not in a publically viewable journal. Additionally, if you are unhappy with an action taken by a moderator you are more than welcome to message an administrator or to post in the Rules and Moderator discussion forum. Please do not make snide remarks about moderator actions as this is against our rule of being kind and respectful.
So you are saying that many adults who have families and are parents on Furaffinity and other art websites, are immature angsty teenagers, is that it? Are you saying that anyone of those people who post Why they are not posting anything for a few very human reasons are just angsty hormonal teenagers who cry and whine for attention, is that it?

What is WRONG with you!?
On the next... Wire in the Blood...
HSDVGDGFWGFWHGVMBHGWY*Ded*
Dissension

Post by Dissension »

Actually, Hlaoroo said Rick is both mature and private. It is certainly possible to both be mature and wear one's heart more openly on one's sleeve. To be very publicly open about one's feelings is not at all immature; it's just not (generally) Rick's style. However, I would also note having a family and parenthood are not, of themselves, necessarily indicative of maturity.

Noting, additionally, your increasing incivility, and outright hostility, toward my staff, despite several public and private reminders that our rules require you to treat all members with respect, I hope you will take advantage of your posting holiday to reconsider how you interact with others.

people are the only things that matter; take care of yourselves and each other