HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Suppose we should let them in," Juniper whispered. "I do need to get cleaned up and I THINK Sally will have somethings for you to try. I've finished crying," she added at normal volume, sitting back a little as the Girl and Nola sauntered back into the room as though they'd just been passing by the door.
"Not that, um..." Sally started, indicating the doorway and showing that she had some jackets from her male dolls in her hand.
"Can you take me to get cleaned up whilst Flash tries the jackets? You offered me some from your girl dolls before I told you you'd have to help me each day," she added, grinning as she interrupted Sally before the girl could say anything.
"Oh, yeah," the girl said, putting the jackets down by the tiny sofa and gently plucking Juniper up. "I hear it's cold in caves," she said to Flash. "Thought you might like something? Back in a moment." She headed out of the room.
Nola, meanwhile, was tipping the pot of Mousse up and delving the spoon into the corners for the last bits. "You want the standard statement regarding people you like or something off the cuff," she asked Flash, without looking at him.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Not that, um..." Sally started, indicating the doorway and showing that she had some jackets from her male dolls in her hand.
"We have big ears." Flash said, smiling, as a way of hinting they could tell the two were waiting by the door.

Flash smiled and sighed as he watched Juniper leave with Sally. Then he turned his attention to the jackets. He'd never worn any clothes... Honestly the cave was sometimes warmer than it was outside, at least in the winter. Still, he whistled happily to himself as he picked up some of the jackets and tried to decide which he liked most when he heard Nola speak. Without looking at her, he replied "I'm not sure what you mean."
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Nola finished playing with the pot and put it on the edge of the table before looking at Flash with something that wasn't menace in her eyes. "Simple, Squeaks," she said, "I don't give a Rat's knapsack about you, as I'm sure you don't about me. I might give a slight one for your girlfriend but what I really care about is Sally. She's my Human. A lot of bad decisions on all parts took me away and down a dark path but I'm back now and I won't see her hurt again. And SHE cares for your girlfriend so, what hurts Juniper hurt her." The cat grinned slightly as she organised her own thoughts. "What I'm saying is don't go down the bad decisions road, right? We both have people we want to protect so... I'll get along with you if you will me?" She put out a fist and extended one crooked finger for him to shake in agreement as she calmed her breath down. She'd not said so much in one go for quite some time. Certainly not since the lungs had been repaired.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Flash looked at Nola for a bit, his dislike of Nola fairly apparent in his eyes. They weren't menacing either, however, and after a minute Flash sighed. He took the finger and shook it. "All right, kitty. For Sally, but mostly for Juniper, I'm willing to call this a truce." He went back to checking out the jackets. He was somewhat partial to the look of the fake black leather jacket, but he liked the feel of the hoodie... "By the way, that No-Eat list? Better be prepared to expand it by a lot. You weren't the only one to get someone back you thought you had lost forever. Only for Juniper, you can multiply that feeling by about forty."
-Champion Motto

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Don't no," Leslie admitted, looking around for some sort of pendant - whatever that was. "just hurd him cri out."

Oreo starts pawing in the tall grass looking for the lost object with his long digging claws..
I missed his crying out at firrst.. but herd the kitten say he herd it
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"ah nah nah nah it's nothing like that, don't worry" Josh said "Just that........lots of things happened the last few days, and... well I guess she sort of decided she needs to be alone, at least for now." he explained
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"She knows 'em? They're safe," Nola grumbled. "Provided they don't push it."
"Sounds like you two are getting along," Juniper said, riding Sallys' shoulder back into the room in a blue dress. "I don't normally wear these," she added, lifting an arm to show the slightly sparkly little dress off, "but Sally convinced me to try it for you today." She still sounded nervous, despite the fact that she'd cleaned up and dressed up. As was normal, she wasn't focussed on either Flash or Nola as Sally put her on the table, close to Flash.
Nola made a face that, although disdainful, indicated she didn't think Juniper looked horrible in the dress.
------------------
"I did tell you not to worry, Flynn," Kilo advised. "So did she say if there was any way we could help, sir?"
-----------------
Something shiny attracted Leslies' eye and he bounded over to pick the shiny thing up and took it to the new Cat. "Is this it," he asked, holding it out.
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

"Y-yes, that's it. Thank you very much." Calvin slowly takes the pendant back and puts it on.
Rp characters
Greetings, fellow sapient beings.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"She knows 'em? They're safe," Nola grumbled. "Provided they don't push it."
"Sounds like you two are getting along," Juniper said, riding Sallys' shoulder back into the room in a blue dress. "I don't normally wear these," she added, lifting an arm to show the slightly sparkly little dress off, "but Sally convinced me to try it for you today." She still sounded nervous, despite the fact that she'd cleaned up and dressed up. As was normal, she wasn't focussed on either Flash or Nola as Sally put her on the table, close to Flash.
Nola made a face that, although disdainful, indicated she didn't think Juniper looked horrible in the dress.
Flash almost unconsciously let out a whistle when he saw Juniper. "I think you look great, Juniper! And yeah, we've got a bit of a truce going now."

He walked around so Sally could see him with his two favorite jackets, a sort of fake leather jacket and the hoodie. "Would you mind if I borrowed both of these? I like the look of the leather one, but I think the hoodie will be warmer when it starts getting cold."
-Champion Motto

furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

Calvin looks at the animals around him "thank you very much, Salut enchanté, je ma pelle Calvin, sorry if my French was off, you can call me Calv, does anyone have a place I can stay? I don't really have a home."
Rp characters
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"What Kilo said. And when will she be back?" Flynn asks.

~~~~~~~~
"I heard the same as Leslie but I didn't see anything either. Sorry we can't help much."
"It's okay." Pepper nods before turning her attention back to Calvin.
"We'll sort that out later, Calvin, but I'm sure we'll find somewhere. First we're going to make sure you're okay." she says as the cop car and vet car arrive simultaneously. The human officers begin to secure the scene while Sam passes Sue the go-bag as one of the cops waves to her.
"You go to the patient while I deal with the cops, Sue." she instructs, winding down her window to talk to the policeman.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Sheeeee's......." Josh hesitated, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly "Sh-she's not coming back" he sighed "Sorry guys. She was very determined about it and I honestly don't know if anything would have helped"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"WHAT?" Flynn jumps to his feet, heedless of the mouse on his shoulder.
"What do you mean she's not coming back? We gotta go after her then!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kilo fell backwards as Flynn bounced up and forward and stumbled backwards, flailing as he fell backwards and off the back of the Rabbit. He landed halfway down, in the tail fur and opened his eyes to make sure he was still in one piece. "That would have been a silly death," he told himself, getting a breath and pulling his aching self back up the back of his family member.
-----------------------------
"Of course you can, Flash," Sally said as Juniper moved besides him and felt the fabric. "One thing that can be said for me is my Dolls have more than enough clothes. Keep them, sweetheart."
"I'm not sure this dress works with my tail," Juniper said, pointing out how the tail bulged against the inside of the dress. "I like the feel of this jacket, by the way."
"It doesn't make your tail look that big, Squeaks," Nola remarked idly, looking around to see what else had changed in the room.
--------------------------
"Hello, Miss vets," Leslie said, waving. "Luk Oreo, Lucky, it's the nyce Vets!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Thank you, Sally!" Flash said as he put on the "leather" jacket. "I bet I could fix the dress to feel more comfortable for you, Juniper. If you'd like and if Sally's OK with it, that is."
-Champion Motto

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Hello, Miss vets," Leslie said, waving. "Luk Oreo, Lucky, it's the nyce Vets!"

Oreo hides behind the kitten..
Day arrrr not nice!.. always wanting to lift your tail to take your temperature, and sting you with those glass bees!!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"But they gota do that, Oreo," Leslie replied, reaching back to put a comforting arm over his friend. "Tew pruve yore OK. If yore OK yew can fite them." He gave him a smile. "And, if yore all riright and don't fite, yew get a lolipop!"
-------------------------
"I probably won't wear it that often," Juniper said, doing a little twirl, "but I can keep it around if you like?"
"Go ahead, Flash," Sally commented.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Maybe just for special occasions." Flash suggested, taking her hand in his and giving it a gentle squeeze.

"So..." Flash changed subject, mostly because the subject of clothes was probably winding down. He got a sympathetic look on his face. "Knowing... well, all the things I told you... knowing that, would you still like to visit the cave?"
-Champion Motto

Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

GrimD@rk8290 wrote:
Gameb18oy wrote: Sue looked back a bit surprised, but merely put the two pets in her arms down in front of Sunny. "Fill me in on the details on the drive down there" She crouched down to look at Rudder. "Stay out of trouble till I get back. Sam's husband will be staying here so just talk to him if you need anything, okay?" Rudder seemed to protest at first, wanting to go and help her... but merely nods his head. Sue gives him a light rub on top of his head as she follows Sue out the door.
"Sue! Oh my goodness I missed you!" Sunny said happily though it seemed the poor dog would have to wait for another reunion as he teared up as she left.
Gameb18oy wrote: Rudder was quiet for the first few moments... then decided he should keep his mind off the thing his mom was going to do. "Well I'm glad to hear you got out of that life, strays have it tough out there, you can't rely on someone to take care of you, but you often don't happen to be built to survive on your own in the wild. What breed was that dog you mentioned by the way?"
"It was Sunny's mom actually though uhm we don't talk about her much!" She coughed as she looked over at Sunny who was already upset.
He took note of this, and decided as he was nearby, he’d at least need to wait till Sunny was in better spirits before he asked anything about his mom. He decided on a topic and hoped it would interest Sunny, though made sure to play it off Luna, hoping she’d catch he was gonna try and distract her... brother? He’d have to ask Sue what pets of different species considered themselves when they shared owners. “I see, well that must be nice. Say, what do you do for fun around here by the way? Didn’t see many places I know pets can get into besides what I think was a dog park when we came through. Though I think Sue brought up she’d prefer a movie theater if there was one in town... He chuckles. “don’t know why she wants it though, the only movies she seems to watch are garbage she finds out about on this weird show she likes. Something something theater 5000 I think”
Hlaoroo wrote: "You go to the patient while I deal with the cops, Sue." she instructs, winding down her window to talk to the policeman.

Hawkfang42 wrote:Calvin looks at the animals around him "thank you very much, Salut enchanté, je ma pelle Calvin, sorry if my French was off, you can call me Calv, does anyone have a place I can stay? I don't really have a home."
Keeshah wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Hello, Miss vets," Leslie said, waving. "Luk Oreo, Lucky, it's the nyce Vets!"

Oreo hides behind the kitten..
Day arrrr not nice!.. always wanting to lift your tail to take your temperature, and sting you with those glass bees!!
Sue walks over to the cat they’d come for... thinking he was mildly delirious from the way he was talking, she looked at his head a bit, hoping he hadn’t suffered anything that would cause him a concussion. He didn’t seem to have any obvious injuries, just strong signs of stress that could be dealt with if he had a place to stay. He’d have to ask Sam to make sure there was a place for them to be held overnight, but likely that place would be the vet’s office. She turned to the bystanders she noticed and smiled. They were obviously fairly young, while few pets liked vets they didn’t already know, it was clear that at least Oreo wasn’t a fan of people under her profession. She put a hand out to him, making sure she didn’t scare him by moving too fast, after all, that be foolish to do with a skunk. “I don’t know,I’ve heard a lot of vets say that skunks are a lot scarier than us. You never can tell when they’ll strike you with that smelly spray of theirs, and it never comes off. I must be really scary if a monster like you feels the need to hide” She said all this with a genuine smile given to the little guy. Of course, being a professional, she did ask a few important questions to him alongside Lucky and Leslie “Do you three know this cat by the way? How long has he been here? He seems stressed but he doesn’t seem to be injured or anything so we’ll probably take him to our offices to make sure he can calm down.”
furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

"V-vets? Please, no." Calvin said, realizing what was going on "Please, not there, anywhere but there." His voice got shaky. "I can't go back there, I can't!"
Rp characters
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"They...they are al rite, Mistur Calvin," Leslie said quickly. "These r gud vets, arn't they Oreo," he asked, hoping his best friend could tell the bigger Cat needed to hear it.
--------------------------
"Of course," Juniper said, steadying herself after ending the twirl. "If it's safe, that is."
"Better I don't go," Nola said after relaxing into a beanbag chair to indicate shed had no intention of going.
"Can I come," Sally asked, "when... when you think it's safe, of course."
"You just want to see the Bear, don't you?"
Sally nodded before remembering she needed to talk. "Yes...," she said contritely.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Ok," Flash started. "If people are going to visit the cave, then there needs to be some rules. First, Sally, you need to ask your brother if it's OK and if he wants to go too. I don't want us getting in trouble if he finds out. You all should probably meet Deus first, too. I can get him over here pretty quick I think. I just need a bit of Nola's help." He said, giving a mischievous smile at the cat.

He then turned to Juniper. "To be honest... a lot of parts of the cave aren't safe, Juniper. That being said, there are parts of it which are fairly safe. And for what isn't..." He took her hand in his and squeezed it gently again. "I'm happy to hold your hand and guide you through it. Sound good?"
-Champion Motto

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Gameb18oy wrote: She put a hand out to him, making sure she didn’t scare him by moving too fast, after all, that be foolish to do with a skunk. “I don’t know,I’ve heard a lot of vets say that skunks are a lot scarier than us. You never can tell when they’ll strike you with that smelly spray of theirs, and it never comes off. I must be really scary if a monster like you feels the need to hide” She said all this with a genuine smile given to the little guy. Of course, being a professional, she did ask a few important questions to him alongside Lucky and Leslie “Do you three know this cat by the way? How long has he been here? He seems stressed but he doesn’t seem to be injured or anything so we’ll probably take him to our offices to make sure he can calm down.”
Oreo moves closer to the vet, giving her a sniffing over.. then whispers to her..
I wouldn't spray you, that's not nice. besides you vets had me neutered, so i can't spray anymore, to be a better pet.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of course," Juniper said.

Nola leaned backwards in her 'chair' so she was looking, upside down, at the Mouse on the table as Sally nipped off to ask Thomas for permission. "Not sure I like the sound of that, Sonic Squeaks," she drawled. "Didn't he 'play' with a Fox recently?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Flash rolled his eyes. "Relax, kitty. We've got a truce, so you're on my "No-getting-mauled-by-a-bear" list." he grinned. "Deus won't hurt you unless you hurt me."
-Champion Motto

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:Kandi Sets a metal grid over the camp fire, placing a Blue coffee pot on the grid. a cast iron pot, to start simmering beans. then sets two rib-eye steaks on the remaining places on the metal grid..
be-sure to grab it off, when it is done enough for you. super extra rare right?
"If it's not bleeding it's not real meat."

Keeshah wrote:Yes having kids will do that to you. but i'm told it a rewarding experience as well/.
Senka raised an eyebrow towards Kandi, her marshmallow skewer pointing accusingly at the vet. "So then... why haven't you had any kids yet? Not that I'm complaining..." The mountain lion wasn't sure if she could handle loud, curious bundles of energy for long periods of time...
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

Gameb18oy wrote: He took note of this, and decided as he was nearby, he’d at least need to wait till Sunny was in better spirits before he asked anything about his mom. He decided on a topic and hoped it would interest Sunny, though made sure to play it off Luna, hoping she’d catch he was gonna try and distract her... brother? He’d have to ask Sue what pets of different species considered themselves when they shared owners. “I see, well that must be nice. Say, what do you do for fun around here by the way? Didn’t see many places I know pets can get into besides what I think was a dog park when we came through. Though I think Sue brought up she’d prefer a movie theater if there was one in town... He chuckles. “don’t know why she wants it though, the only movies she seems to watch are garbage she finds out about on this weird show she likes. Something something theater 5000 I think."
"Suesy?" Sunny called out, tears welling up in his eyes, having seen his long lost best friend only to have the reunion cut dreadfully short. He didn't understand why she had to leave and she hadn't even said hi...

His normally energetic and cheerful demeanor had softened as he stared at the door, hoping any second he had been wrong and that she would walk right through. His tail that usually wagged like a wind turbine on a hurricane trip now all of sudden lay still. Sunny had no idea when if at all he would ever see his friend again today.

"We just got here a couple days ago ourselves so...we don't even know." Luna truthfully admitted as she looked back at Sunny. "Shame your mom got a call, I can think of like, two other people he gets worked up over like that. You shoulda seen him when we moved from Birch...you got any ideas? Maybe a game or something will distract him?" Luna as she frowned herself, wondering what she was going to do to keep Sunny's mind off of Sue.
Last edited by GrimD@rk8290 on Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sunny Briggs -Golden Labrador Retriever- S3 P5 E7 C6 I3 A8 L10
Luna Briggs - Blue Russian Cat- S8 P6 E6 C6 I7 A5 L4
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:
"If it's not bleeding it's not real meat."
Oh really..
Collecting the plastic wrap the steaks were in, and squeezing the left over blood out onto one of the sizzling steaks..
There you go, extra bloody for madame puma.

Keeshah wrote:Yes having kids will do that to you. but i'm told it a rewarding experience as well/.
Roarin wrote:Senka raised an eyebrow towards Kandi, her marshmallow skewer pointing accusingly at the vet. "So then... why haven't you had any kids yet? Not that I'm complaining..." The mountain lion wasn't sure if she could handle loud, curious bundles of energy for long periods of time...

Well that s kinda complex..
Been busy learning to care for animals, working the ranch..
Not to mention i tend to intimidate the males of my species, so that makes finding a mate a bit harder..
I mean Who else has a Cougar! as their pet cat...?
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"woah woah, calm down Flynn" Josh said "It's not that I don't get how you feel, but she wants to be alone for a reason, and honestly I don't know if meeting her now good for any of us"
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"They...they are al rite, Mistur Calvin," Leslie said quickly. "These r gud vets, arn't they Oreo," he asked, hoping his best friend could tell the bigger Cat needed to hear it.
"Believe me, as someone who has been to the vet a lot they're perfectly nice. Heck, I probably wouldn't be standing here if not for them." Then he turned to his companions. "Guess we should go, not much we can still do here."
-----------
Hlaoroo wrote:"WHAT?" Flynn jumps to his feet, heedless of the mouse on his shoulder.
"What do you mean she's not coming back? We gotta go after her then!"
Ryyn watched the panicking rabbit. "...Do you need a hug?"
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Wait until I have got back up, Ryyn, please," Kilo advised.
---------------------
"And what is it you need me to do, Squeaks," Nola asked.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Simple, kitty." Flash said, even though it likely wouldn't be very simple. "Once Thomas and Sally get in here and we tell them about the plan so they don't freak out about the bear suddenly appearing, I need you to pretend like you're going to eat me. Like, dangle me over your mouth or something like that. Let me explain..." He added quickly. "Deus has this really uncanny sense for when I've put myself in a dangerous spot. Any time I'm in trouble, he's there." He thought for a moment. "I suppose this is more an experiment than anything. I'm not one-hundred-percent sure it will work since I'm not actually going to be in danger. And don't worry about angering him, he calms down really fast when he sees I'm OK."
-Champion Motto

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Wh- Oh, s-sorry, Kilo. I forgot you were there." Flynn blushes, and stretches his paw around behind him to try to help the mouse but can't quite reach due to the awkward angle.
"Why not, Josh? There's gotta be something I can do at least. I'm her boyfriend after all." the buck objects.

~~~~
"Cash would do nicely." the receptionist tells Chester before noticing Sunny.
"Aww. Don't be sad. You'll see her again. I have something to cheer you up in the meantime. Here, have a liver treat. We save these just for the good dogs." he smiles, offering the lab-retriever a tough, chewy treat from a jar behind his desk.

~~~~
"Sorry, Calvin, but we need to make sure you're okay before we find you a home." Pepper says, deliberately neglecting to mention the part about checking for a microchip or owners.
"Sergeant Pepper, K9 Unit. This is Calvin, ma'am." she tells the vet, passing her her card. "He's had several lapses in consciousness in the last few minutes but I caught him before his head hit the ground. I can't say what happened before we came on scene though except that we heard him calling for help. Sorry I can't tell you much."
She glances over as Sam opens the back door of the car ready to receive the fallen feline.

~~~~
"Yeah, we should let the officers work. Plus we have pancakes waiting." Piper agrees, signing off on her statement to the officers. "Come on Oreo and Leslie. Let's get home and let the police and vets do their work."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I should say," Thomas said, entering the room, "that, whilst I have no objections beyond sanity towards meeting a Bear, I do hope to not have to spend more money at the vets?"
"I'll open the patio doors," Sally enthused.
"I haven't actually said yes yet," Nola complained. "Though I probably will, after hearing more details."
"My brave sister," Juniper chuckled.
"Adopted," Nola remarked bitterly. "And don't remind me whilst you're at it."
-----------------------------
"Not to, ump, worry, dear boy," Kilo grumped as he lowered himself onto the hand, "I was going for my Rabbit climbing badge."
----------------------------
"Probubly a gud idea, Miss Piper," Leslie agreed, still watching the stricken adult Cat.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Alright. Here's the plan, then." Flash said now that everyone was there and listening. "Nola, if she says yes after hearing as much detail as I can add, will pretend like she's going to eat me. This will prompt Deus to show up to save me, assuming past history is any indication. There are a couple of things keeping him from physically attacking. First, that door is not nearly big enough to let him through. Second, we have humans, including a child, in the room which will cause him to hesitate. He doesn't like provoking humans. As a result, he's more likely to try to intimidate you into letting me go," Flash added, turning to Nola. "Which you have to do as soon as you see him. Finally, as soon as I see him, I'll tell him I'm fine and he will calm down. I know he will because he always does every time something almost eats me, which before a few days ago was an almost daily occurrence."

Flash jumped off of the table and landed on the ground with a roll. He walked over to Nola and faced her. "Well, I'm ready when you are, kitty. Are we going to do this or not?"
-Champion Motto

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Yeah, we should let the officers work. Plus we have pancakes waiting." Piper agrees, signing off on her statement to the officers. "Come on Oreo and Leslie. Let's get home and let the police and vets do their work."
maybe we should be officers, then we could get to do all the cool stuff..

Blueberry, strawberry, or boysenberry syrup?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Nola huffed and swung herself to her feet. "Oh, I'm gonna regret this..." She let Sally finish opening the patio door before gently picking up Flash by a foot so as to not break his tail and holding him over her open mouth. "Time to eat a Mousie," she said clearly, wondering how long she'd have to hold this pose. She could still feel her chest and remember the Tod.
"Oh, haylp!" Juniper called theatrically. "Flash is going to be eaten!"
------------------
"Do they do Kitty oficurs," Leslie asked.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Woah!" Flash said as he found himself lifted up and looking directly into Nola's sharp-toothed mouth. This may not be my best ide-

THUNK!
Grrrrrrrr.....

"Oh! There he is! Hi Deus!" Flash said, waving while hanging upside down.

Sure enough, there he was. Larger than life, teeth bared as he snarled from the other side of the door at Nola. He was heavily scarred, with bite marks almost everywhere, cuts and scrapes on his face, and what looked like an old bullet wound in the dead center of his face. He may not be a true grizzly bear, but he definitely looked grisly.

"I'm fine, Deus!" Flash said, hoping to calm the bear down before he had the chance to get angry. "Just a little experiment is all. You can put me down now, Nola."

This seemed to work as the bear stopped snarling. He shot Flash an unamused look. "What 'experiment'?"

"Better I explain when I'm not hanging over a bunch of sharp pointy teeth. Nola, could you put me down?"
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Nola put Flash back on the table quickly.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"That's better..." Flash said once he was on his own two feet.

"What 'experiment'?" the bear repeated.

"Right, right. Well, whenever I'm in trouble, you're always there to help me out of it. Like, always always. We also wanted you to show up so I could introduce you to everyone, but I wanted to see if you would show up if I ended up in fake danger." Flash explained. Deus put on an annoyed expression, but the mouse just smiled. "Now my question is... what tipped you off that I wasn't actually in any danger?"

The bear's expression sputtered into one of surprise. Then he just grinned. "Humans in room. Humans do not like seeing predation, but they not try to stop it. Then there was other mouse's hammy acting. Finally, you not scared despite inches from toothy death. How you know I know?"

"You came in, saw a cat "trying" to eat me, and you growled. You didn't roar, you didn't bellow, you didn't shout, you growled. You tend to growl more when you're just trying to mess with people."

"Ah..." Deus said, thoughtfully. He hadn't realized that was something he did. Made sense though.

"Anyway..." Flash did a flying leap back onto the table with the dollhouse. "Introductions! Everyone, this is my friend, Deus. Deus, these people wanted to meet you. Maybe with the exception of Nola the cat. Speaking of, the cat's name is Nola. Right beside me is Juniper. The two humans are Thomas and Sally. Say hello, everyone!"

Deus reached out and held a paw through the door as if looking for someone to shake it. He'd seen humans do it as sort of a greeting.
-Champion Motto