2019/02/12 - Best Ending

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
fenrirblack

Re: 2019/02/12 - Best Ending

Post by fenrirblack »

Okay, let’s see if I understand Peanut’s fanfic. Max and Rufus slept in the ditch. Coyote knowing that Rufus would come looking for him, decided to attack the farm while it was unguarded because it was all part of an ingenious plan all along! Gasp! She purposely chased Max to Rufus knowing that as a “cat-lover” or protective fatherly figure (whatever works) would take him in. Then it was only a matter of time before Max left the farm so she and Crow waited. Crow must have been the one who put the bell on Max to make them all think it was the mice. Anyway, all they had to do was chase Max away and wait for Rufus to leave then attack. But they didn’t count on Rufus finding Max so quickly so while Coyote Sam snuck into whatever room she’s in, Rufus shows up all Shovel Knight and confronts her. But then she grabs Max and holds him hostage forcing Rufus to drop his weapon. But Max being the ever spunky kitten that he is claws Coyote and escapes then Rufus does some fancy acrobatics, Grape his shovel and wallops Coyote. She’s laying on the ground unconscious with a cartoon style lump on her head. Together Max and Rufus drag her off the farm and throws her in a ditch. They return to the farm, happy ending, blah blah blah.
Housepets! Fan Fiction By Fenrir Black M.A.
There is a price to pay for defying fate.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

...You know, I think I can ACTUALLY imagine Peanut putting his story together in that exact same way! XD
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Having a choice of endings is one of the luxuries of this form. ;)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

My choice of ending is the ACTUAL ending. LOL
Champion Wallace

Post by Champion Wallace »

CunningFox wrote:And then a certain Coyote arrives at the spa.

Also, i think Peanut might be melting.
I think the dripping effect because Peanut's arms were just underwater looks really good.
Frank wrote:You know, I just realized, Peanut's pills wore off!
Those already wore off with the assistance of magic(k) (aka tea and the placebo effect).
Amazee Dayzee wrote:I know I'm probably gonna get a lot of hate for this post, but is anybody annoyed at Peanut wanting the story to go HIS way then how it actually happened?
No hate. I'm sure everyone on the forums to varying degrees has wanted parts of this 10+ year story to go their way at one point or another (I can say this with such confidence because of all the shipping).
fenrirblack wrote:Okay, let’s see if I understand Peanut’s fanfic. Max and Rufus slept in the ditch. Coyote knowing that Rufus would come looking for him, decided to attack the farm while it was unguarded because it was all part of an ingenious plan all along! Gasp! She purposely chased Max to Rufus knowing that as a “cat-lover” or protective fatherly figure (whatever works) would take him in. Then it was only a matter of time before Max left the farm so she and Crow waited. Crow must have been the one who put the bell on Max to make them all think it was the mice. Anyway, all they had to do was chase Max away and wait for Rufus to leave then attack. But they didn’t count on Rufus finding Max so quickly so while Coyote Sam snuck into whatever room she’s in, Rufus shows up all Shovel Knight and confronts her. But then she grabs Max and holds him hostage forcing Rufus to drop his weapon. But Max being the ever spunky kitten that he is claws Coyote and escapes then Rufus does some fancy acrobatics, Grape his shovel and wallops Coyote. She’s laying on the ground unconscious with a cartoon style lump on her head. Together Max and Rufus drag her off the farm and throws her in a ditch. They return to the farm, happy ending, blah blah blah.
I think at some point that crossed over from being Peanut's fan fiction to your fan fiction.
The cape comes with the promotion.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That may be true, but you DO have to admit it is something that Peanut might come up with. :D