Tarot and Sabrina’s homelife...

Discuss the comic here
JageshemashFTW

Tarot and Sabrina’s homelife...

Post by JageshemashFTW »

Asking for a fanfic, do Tarot and Sabrina have humans? Or do they live by themselves?
Welcome to HexCom: viewtopic.php?t=5602
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Re: Tarot and Sabrina’s homelife...

Post by Gameb18oy »

JageshemashFTW wrote:Asking for a fanfic, do Tarot and Sabrina have humans? Or do they live by themselves?
Tarot it’s unknown at this point. Sabrina has an owner who is basically never home, making her fairly independent
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

There was a joke on her that Sabrina was Tarot's owner though due to Tarot being more mature I would like to think if that was possible that it would be the other way around and Tarot is Sabrina's owner. :mrgreen:

I think it is safe to say at this point that Tarot since she lives with Sabrina and has her own collar is also owned by Stanley D'Angelo.
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:There was a joke on her that Sabrina was Tarot's owner though due to Tarot being more mature I would like to think if that was possible that it would be the other way around and Tarot is Sabrina's owner. :mrgreen:

I think it is safe to say at this point that Tarot since she lives with Sabrina and has her own collar is also owned by Stanley D'Angelo.
Considering she had a different collar before, I'm afraid that having a collar isn't solid proof
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Other's collars have changed over time. Fido, Joey, and Bino all used to have a green collar, now only Bino does, while Fido goes with orange and Joey goes with blue. Even Peanut and Grape had a different style at first.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

So it looks like that a different collar MAY be solid proof after all and since she has to have an owner or at least an owner with money in order to get different collars, I would say that we can assume that Tarot DOES live with Dr. D'Angelo but he may not be "officially" her owner.

I assume that he sends money to Sabrina (and maybe Tarot) so they can get food and stuff. How much do archaeologists make?
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:So it looks like that a different collar MAY be solid proof after all and since she has to have an owner or at least an owner with money in order to get different collars, I would say that we can assume that Tarot DOES live with Dr. D'Angelo but he may not be "officially" her owner.

I assume that he sends money to Sabrina (and maybe Tarot) so they can get food and stuff. How much do archaeologists make?
Considering it’s probably a fictional universe type of archaeologist and the most famous examples I can think of are Professor Layton and Indiana Jones, about the wage of a college professor would likely fit, it’s likely he makes a decent bit of cash either way if he can take of a pet without ever being present.