Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Re: HousepetZ: Survivor Tails

Post by SeanWolf »

HousepetZ: Rush Hour
Chapter 1: Going Down?

"...and I think that wrap things up here so if nobody has any questions, why don't we break for lunch?" Rock said to his film crew as they all started to get up and exit the room, each one chatting among each other as they were heading their own ways, with a small group including Rock heading towards one of the elevators.
"Say, Rock," one of the camera operators ask, "How much zombie action did you see up in Washington?"
"Not much, to be honest" Rock replied as he pressed a button on the nearby elevator, "Granted, we did get in a few horde attacks and we got some GREAT footage from it, but overall it was mostly business as usual there." The cameraman chuckled as the elevator arrived, the party entering one by one. With the ground floor button depressed by Rock again, the doors closed and the elevator began its trek downwards.
"So do you think you'll be able to get the budget for this film?" One of the crew asks Rock, who shrugged and replied "I hope so! Granted, what I have in mind is a bit insane, what with it being an adaptation of first book of The White Circle series, but we got the author of the series on board to make sure we're doing this right and he's writing both the script and screenplay, so we should be able to get the budget...." As the elevator traveled down the shaft, a second elevator passed by it, though moving a tad bit faster then your standard elevator. Inside was its lone occupant which was a badger along with his tool case he "borrowed" from a worker. As it passed by the elevator that had Rock in, the badger chuckled to himself as he pulled out a small device that was rigged to the elevator's controls. Earlier that day, after spending the previous day studying how elevators worked at the Babylon Gardens Library, he visited the bottom of the shaft, posing as a worker, and did some configuring on the controls on all the elevator so that, on his command, they would drop and kill everyone inside, including Rock. With a smile, a hopeful joy in his heart, and a phone at the ready, he raises the device in his other paw and taps one button on it and, like a TV turning on from a remote, Rock's elevator suddenly grinds to a halt, jerking everyone inside around.
"Tory..." One of Rock's workers ask, with eyes wider then a golf ball, "...please tell me you didn't press anything..." She shook her head slowly as everyone was trying to figure out what just happened. But before anyone could do anything else, the elevator suddenly begins to drop a fast rate though the brakes do end up stopping the elevator momentarily.
"Is everyone OK?" Rock asks which everyone nodded, with one admitting she was a bit shaken but will live.

As the building was being evacuated, multiple police cars and K9 units were arriving on scene, along with a S.W.A.T Van, carrying the K9 SWAT personal, on of whom was their leader, one Kix. Once a wild animal, she was recruited into the K9's new S.W.A.T Division after the zombie events of the previous year at the request of both Kevin and a "friend of the pets", and had quickly shown her metal on numerous occasions, especially during her first assignment when a crazed maniac took over a store and her squad managed to not only take out the maniac, but rescue the hostages with no causalities. So today was going to be another, hopefully, successful mission.
"OK squad, listen up!" Cmdr. Kruger, German Shepherd and head of the K9 SWAT Division, began, "While HQ is trying to get a hold of our little bomber and figure out their demands with an attempt to trace the call, the rest of us are going to try to locate the elevator holding the hostages and get them out of there. Right now, said elevator's brakes are doing a decent job keeping it still for the time being, but we still don't have large window of opportunity so we'll need to work fast in locating it."
"Isn't there anything else to stop the elevator?" one the SWAT K9's asked, leading to Barry, a Golden Retriever, to state rather bluntly "Yeah, the basement." Kruger looked at Barry and replied "Which is what we are trying to prevent here. Now listen everyone: Kix? Take your squad and check upper floors for the elevator. Weston? You and your squad check the lower floors for our little bomber. Move out!" The signal was given and Kix with her squad headed upstairs while Weston, a fellow German Shepherd, took his squad to the lower sections. All the while, Rock and his team were waiting and praying for someone to rescue them while the badger stood in the opposite one doing some configuring and waiting for Rock's elevator to finally drop. The lives of Rock and his crew now rested on two hands: Kix's and the badger and only one would be successful.
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Hope that Rock will be able to make it out (relatively) unscathed. XD
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Hope that Rock will be able to make it out (relatively) unscathed. XD
Not to mention a German Shepherd named "Weston". ;) And then there's that (currently) unamed Badger.....
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

You'll be fine. I'm currently being represented by a character who for the most part only says her name. XD
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Chapter 2: Express Elevator Going Down

Kix and her squad made their way up the many flights of stairs in the building, checking each and every floor for where the elevator holding Rock and his coworkers was situated. While they weren't expecting any confrontations, Kix and her squad still kept their MP5's raised and ready to fire at a moments notice for they didn't know if the perpetrator or many behind this attack was still within the building and they didn't want to risk anything. Reaching the 30th floor and spotting one of the many elevator doors, Kix had one of her officers, one Labrador Retriever named Hunter, pry open the doors and, lo and behold, below them was the elevator.
"Do you think the breaks will hold if we try to get on it?" Hunter asks, to which Kix shook her head and said "Any change in the current weight will send this flying to the basement. We're going to need a way to hold this..." Quickly looking up the shaft, Kix spotted the ideal but risky way to hold the elevator and, with Hunter and Exile heading down to 25th floor, she and Sgt. Redfield quickly made their way to the roof of the building. Meanwhile, in an elevator below Rock's, the badger was listening in and had a finger on a trigger as they thought they were going to attempt to rescue the trapped folks, but left it go as it sounded like, to him at least, they were leaving.

Reaching the roof, both Kix and Redfield did a quick sweep of the area before putting Kix's plan into action. Grabbing a cable from a nearby crane and opening one of the maintance shafts, Kix made her way down said shaft with the cable while Redfield fed it to her. The plan was to attach the cables to the elevator to hold it in case the breaks do fail as the cables were strong enough to do the job. Reaching the car, Kix began to hook the cables to the elevator while the folks inside were wondering what was going on the entire time.
"What do you think's going on?" Rock asks which the one cameraman shrugged as she had no clue at all. With the elevator securly hooked, Kix and Redfield quickly made their way back down to Hunter and Exile's location and got the elevator opened...which is when chaos erupted. For back in the lower elevator, the badger started to hear commotion again and, once he figured out what was going on, he took one look at the device in his hand and quipped "Don't screw with a badger." and pressed a button, causing the breaks on Rock's elevator to malfunction and give way. Thankfully, the cable Kix attached to the car was holding it but, even then, they needed to work fast to get everyone out. Surprisingly, Rock insisted the two cameramen go first, then the two workers, followed by one of the editors then him. But there was one problem: The editor was still in a state of shock and didn't want to move.
"Come on!" Rock shouted, decided to get out of the elevator that was now dangerously close to falling, "The elevator's about to fall!"
"I-I-I-I can't!" She studdered, still frozen, which led to Rock shouting "You got a husband and kid back home! COME ON!" Somehow, beyond belief, that worked as she slowly made her way to the door and, just in the nick of time, both Hunter and Kix pulled her out of the elevator before the cable snapped and the elevator rocketed down to the basement. As it did, Kix took noticed of another elevator nearby.
"Exile, come with me" Kix ordered as she climbed back into the shaft, "Something's off about that one" Making their way to the elevator, both Kix and Exile stood on top with thier MP5's drawn.
"You think our perp's in there?" Exile whispered, to which Kix nodded but before she could give any orders...
*KARBANG!*
A shot from a shotgun suddenly rung out, causing both Exile and Kix to scramble about in an attempt to dodge the oncoming fire, but the roof quickly gave way as Exile fell through and landed by the feet of the badger himself. Kix then jumped down and quickly pointed her MP5 at the badger...
"Hold it!" The badger quipped, holding Exile in a choke-hold, "Drop the weapon, hotshot! Or all three of us will be joining the other Miltons in the afterlife!" The badger moved his one hand to reveal he was strapped with C4 and was holding the trigger. While she wanted to quickly pop a round into the badger's head, she knew she had no other choice but to comply so she placed the MP5 on the ground and raised her hands slowly.
"Good, good!" The badger smirked as the doors opened behind him, "I knew you folks were actually decent and law abiding!" But as he walked out of the elevator with Exile in tow, Kix quickly drew her M1911 and pointed it at the badger and shouted "DROP IT!" but the badger only laughed as he continued to walk backwards towards the exit, with Exile still in his grip and the trigger in the other. Kix knew at this point that if her aim was off by any inch, the C4 would go off. It was then she noticed Exile pointing very subtlely at his leg and mouthing something. At first she didn't understand but then realized what he meant by the leg pointing. Without a moment to waste, she qucikly took aim and shot Exile right on the leg, which mostly scratched it, but it did make the badger drop Exile to the ground who quickly applied pressure to his wound. The badger, in the meantime, looked at Exile then at Kix in confusion, who just gave a 'What did you expect' shrug then shouted "Get down on the ground." But the badger? He took one last look at Kix and Exile before heading towards the door and laughing. As he exited, Kix quickly walked towards it, still shouting for him to get down when, all of a sudden, an explosion rocked the area, launching Kix backwards into the nearby wall and knocking her out...it was then very quiet....
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Great job on this chapter! Give me more please! :mrgreen:
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Great job on this chapter! Give me more please! :mrgreen:
Oh there'll be plenty more :) HousepetZ Season 2 is just getting started and I have this plus the next two arcs all planned out!
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Great job on this chapter! Give me more please! :mrgreen:
An explosion is ALWAYS tough act to follow …. !
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

You can follow it easily! Just make a bigger explosion. XD
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:You can follow it easily! Just make a bigger explosion. XD
You'll have to wait for that one 'till later ;)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Make sure it takes out a lot, but not a whole lot! 8-)
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Chapter 3: Aftermath

"Kix! Kix! Wake up!" Kix began to slowly awaken after being knocked back from the explosion earlier as a figure in front of her was trying to wake her up, then smiled when she did, "We got a live one!"
"Ugh...what happened?" Kix grumbled as she tried to stand up but stumbled a bit which the voice, belonging to one Hunter, helped her up and told her, "You got caught in an explosion our little terrorist made...don't think we'll be finding his body, if you don't mind me saying."
"What about Exile?" Kix asked before seeing two paramedics over Exile's body, with one covering it with a white sheet, which made her heart sink as she knew what happened.
"Exile...didn't make it," Hunter replied with sadness, "When the explosion occurred, he must've got hit with some debris and one must've been enough to kill him...not sure where the bullet wound came from..."
"The badger had him in a choke hold so I...grazed Exile with a round on the leg to have him drop so I could get a better shot at the badger...was Exile's idea anyway." Kix explained as she watched the paramedics take the corpse of Exile, one of her squad's best soldiers, away while Hunter chuckled a little bit and replied "Well, Exile always did have the more unique ideas...still, at least the terrorist is dead." Kix nodded but added "Yeah, but we don't know why he went after Rock Milton the way he did and I suspect we'll never know...heh, unless fingers can talk." Both Hunter and Kix laughed at Kix's sentence as they made their way to the exit and to Sgt. Ralph, who was standing there waiting for them.
"Glad you're OK, Kix," He began, "I'm sorry we had to lose one of our friends in this whole ordeal but...we somewhat got the terrorist responsible, even if anything we find of him will be in a sandwich bag. How are you feeling?" Kix shrugged and replied that she's OK, just a bit woozy but that she should be able to return to her duties in a day or two. Ralph smiled and told her that he's happy she's OK and that she can take as long as she needs to recuperate, something he thinks he might do as "I got to do this stupid conference now. I really hate doing these..."
"You have no issues talking with the team, Ralph" Hunter added to which Ralph replied "I don't have fifty cameras pointed at me and tons of flashes going off" before excusing himself to do the speech as Hunter and Kix stood by to listen. With a deep breath to calm his nerves, Ralph looked towards the sea of reporters and cameras and began:
"Hello. At precisely 10:30 A.M today, an elevator holding Rock Milton and some of his film crew was sabotaged by a terrorist, whose motives are, at this time, unknown to us. Unfortunately, we have lost one of our team mates when the terrorist decided to take his own life, which resulted in the death of Sgt. Exile, whom we will miss. But, thanks to the efforts of our K9 S.W.A.T Unit led by Lt. Kix, that Sg.t Exile was a member of and one of the units best officers, Rock and his team are safe and sound and our terrorist is, without a shadow of a doubt, dead. Thank you. I'll answer any questions you may have now..." All across Babylon Gardens and River Ridge, everyone was glued to the sets as Ralph gave the speech and answered questions regarding the days events. While many were happy that the hostages were OK and sad that one of the K9's dead, only one was chuckling and clapping at the report.
"Good job, hero!" The badger said as the report went on, "Good job!" before turning around and continuing work on another device.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

This is a really incredible chapter! Cannot wait to see more from you!
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:This is a really incredible chapter! Cannot wait to see more from you!
Thanks! There is plenty more to come, including a new villain (One that maybe a surprise to some but to the opener...not so much)
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Resilient so-an-so, that Badger.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Chapter 4: Countdown Commences

"Keene? You home?" Kevin, who was now a Lieutenant of the K9 thanks to his heroic deeds in stopping Sasha, shouted as he knocked on the front door to Keene's home. He didn't need to stop at his house for anything but he figured since he was in the neighborhood, he would check up on him and see how he's been doing these past few months. But as the door to Keene's home opened, Kevin's eyes widen as standing before him wasn't Keene but a tiger. A big, mean looking, built, and growling tiger.
"Shardul!" Keene shouted, "Who is it?"
"K9 Officer...Kevin!" Shardul shouted back before looking at Kevin and asking if he'd like to come in. Though a bit hesitant, Kevin nodded and entered the premises, still keeping his eyes on the Tiger. Just then Keene arrived from the living room, putting Kevin's mind at ease for the time being.
"Hey, Kevin!" Keene exclaimed, "I see you met my new bodyguard."
"Body...guard?" Kevin replied, still looking at the tiger, "Why?"
"Well," Keene explained, "After the whole thing with Sasha, I figured some protection was needed and since Rock has security forces, Lana has her husband Jata, and Pit pretty much has the WWE, I'd figured I hire myself a guard. At first, I was going to hire a standard guard but then I saw this guy out by the woods. Turns out Shardul here had escaped from the zoo during Z-Day and had been living in the woods ever since and became quite the skilled killer and protector. So, I hired him on the spot and I allow hi to sleep on premises." Now Kevin did hear the name Shardul before as Peanut spoke of him one time when he hung out that mall with him, with Peanut basically laying out some Tiger facts he learned.
"Well, I'm glad you're doing good, Keene," Kevin responded, "And I'm happy you are doing a good job at protecting him, Shardul" which Shardul in turn nodded with a smile.
"Thanks, now if you don't mind me asking: How's Rock? I haven't had the chance to call him as I've been busy in the garden." Keene asked to which Lt. Kevin told him that Rock is doing fine, even after the attempt on his life earlier that week, which made Keene happy.
"I kinda figured you'd be," Kevin replied, "But I gotta get going. I only stopped by to see how you're doing. Have a good day, Keene, and you too, Shardul." Both Keene and Shardul waved to Kevin as he left the house and got back on the road, all the while thinking to himself that while it was cool Keene got himself a bodyguard, did it have to be a Tiger?

Meanwhile, over in River Ridge, Kix was at a diner finishing up her lunch she ordered. She had the day off so she wanted to head over to the store and get some shopping done before spending the rest of the day kicking back and relaxing. As she left the diner, she caught sight of one of the shuttle buses driving and waved at it, recognizing the driver as one of the drivers who brought back those who evacuated Babylon Gardens during Z-Day. Smiling as he waved back, Kix headed for her personal car and was just about to get in when, suddenly, a massive explosion rocked the street. Turning around, Kix gasp when she saw the same bus she waved up now nothing more then a firery inferno and she, sadly, knew that there was no way the driver survived that. Quickly running back to her car with plans to call HQ, she is quickly startled by her phone going off. Not checking the caller ID as she thought it was HQ, she answered "Hello?"...and was quickly shocked at who replied...
Badger: "What do you think, Officer? You think if you picked all the little pieces up, you'll be hailed as a hero again?"
Kix: "Oh my dog..."
Badger: "Twenty seconds on the Deadman's stick. I'm in the air-duct when it blows. Did you think I wouldn't have prepared?! Four years I spent planning that job! FOUR YEARS! You are nothing more then a wild animal! You do not understand that commitment! You think you can ruin a man's work and just walk away? You got blinders on, buddy! You're blind to the world! But I got your attention now, don't I Kix?"
Kix: "Why didn't you come after me after we rescued Rock?"
Badger: "Oh, NOW you're getting a swelled head! This is about my revenge, the revenge I'm due, which I will get! Both the death of the Miltons and a lump sum of three point seven million dollars. None of this had to happen, Kix. I hope you realize that. That bus driver could've gone home tonight. How long do think they'll wait before they start to worry, huh?"
Kix: "...when I find you...I'm going to kill you..."
Bagder: "Pop quiz, hot shot! There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus hits fifty, that bomb is armed. If it drops below, it will detonate. What do you do...WHAT DO YOU DO!"
Kix: "...I want to know what bus it is..."
Badger: "Hah! You'd think I tell you?"
Kix: "...Yes..."
Bagder: "Very good...now there are rules, Kix. No one gets off that bus. If you take any passengers off, be it a Milton or not, I will detonate that bomb. If I don't get my money by 11am, there is also a timer."
Kix: "You kidding? Now way we can get you the money in time..."
Badger: "FOCUS, Kix! Your concern is the bus! Don't even try to call as their radio is down. It's number...2525, running downtown from Hammond. It's at the corner of Lincoln and Pico. Should be heading onto the freeway now..."
Without a moments hesitation, Kix quickly ended the call, hopped into the car, and rushed with sirens blaring to the bus in question. It was going to be a race against time and this Badger already had a head start. All Kix needed to do was to catch up and hopefully accomplish one of three goals: Rescue all the passengers, disarm the bomb, and prevent the bus from exploding at all cost. Easier said then done, right?
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I see that this is a parody of the movie "Speed". I do like how it has come out! Its a great parody!
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:I see that this is a parody of the movie "Speed". I do like how it has come out! Its a great parody!
Pretty much! Granted I'm taking some liberties as this still ties with the overall arc of HousepetZ: Survivor Tails Season 2. Same time, it will be a bit of a short arc as I'm going through and figuring out what should be in and what shouldn't be in this story.

But yeah, this is basically a parody of Speed :) And I can already say the next arc will be another movie inspired one (A Nicolas Cage/William Fichtner movie to be precise) but, again, I have my reasons for doing this :)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

The only place that I know William Fichtner from is from the sitcom "Mom" so that one will be a movie I have no clue about, :lol: Still, I can't wait to see what you got! :D
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:The only place that I know William Fichtner from is from the sitcom "Mom" so that one will be a movie I have no clue about, :lol: Still, I can't wait to see what you got! :D
Movie is Drive Angry and I can say...I'm gonna have fun with that arc ;)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

As I said, I haven't heard of it or anything else he was in but I am sure that it will be very awesome!
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

As I'm working on the next chapter, I thought you'd guys would like to have something to hold you over :) This is from the cancelled Slaughterpocaplyse XIII arc that would've took place before Tales From A Wastelander's Journal 2: FroZone and would've been revolving around Rockstar Hawk fighting in Pit's Slaughter Zone or whatever I called it. Basically, the arc would've been WWE Meets Zombies.

HousepetZ: Slaughterpocaplyse XIII: The Lost Arc
Episode 1: "Well...We All Just Wanna Be Big, Rockstar!"

*cameras rolling...mics hot....going live in 3...2...1...GO!*
"Ladies and gentlemen...it is my honor to present to you! The Master Of Mayhem! The Ayatollah of Rock 'n' Rolla! The one and only...PIT!"

"HELLOOOOOO FANS OF THE SLAUGHTER! WHO'S READY FOR SOME ACTION!"
*cheers*
"WHO'S READY FOR SOME FUN!"
*more cheers*
"AND WHO'S READY TO WATCH THE UNDEAD'S HEAD GO FLYING!"
*even more cheers*
"WELL, I HOPE YOU FOLKS ARE EXCITED! CAUSE WE GOT A BIG SHOW FOR YOU TONIGHT SO LET'S NOT WASTE ANYTIME AND LET'S-GET-THE-SLAUGHTER-STARTED! GIVE IT UP FOR OUR COMMENTATORS: YOUR COWBOY HAT WEARING HUSKY JIM AND THE TUXEDO LOVING DOBERMAN ROSS!"
*crowd goes wild as Jim and Ross appear in the arena at their table*

Jim: Thanks PIt! And a good evening to everyone and to you too, Ross!
Ross: Thanks, Jim! I see we got one packed house tonight!
Jim: Yep! That can only mean one thing...They are here as they heard rumors of a new contestant, did they not?
Ross: Ohhhhh yes! I know exactly who you are refearing to! But before we get to the main event, I think it's time we start this show off right with a one on one match, don't you think?
Jim: I think we should! Ladies and Gentlemen..
Ross and Jim: LET THE SLAUGHTER COMMENCE!
*crowd goes hog-wild as the entrance music for the first event begins...and out walsk a cheetah named Racer XXX*

^That is how far I got before scrapping the arc...though I did map out the next chapters of it if it was to continue:
Episode 1: Like A Rock And Roll Hero! - Main Event: Rockstar Hawk VS The Huntsman
Episode 2: The Tigress From The East
Episode 3: Dead Rising In The TerrorDome
Episode 4: Bringing The Zombies To The Slaughter - Main Event: Rockstar Hawk VS LeatherHead
Episode 5: Battering Ram
Episode 6: Never Surrender
Episode 7: One Question...EXPLOSIONS?!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I really like what you have been doing with this chapter! A very nice job so far!
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:I really like what you have been doing with this chapter! A very nice job so far!
hehe Well this was from a cancelled arc I was going to do but I wanted to post what I had done as I continue work on the next chapter of Rush Hour arc :)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

It came out really great! I'm wondering why you cancelled it.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:It came out really great! I'm wondering why you cancelled it.
I was having issues with writing it and coming up with the stories for each chapter/episode. I wanted this to be pretty much WWE but set in the Housepets Zombie Universe and I had a general idea but, after working and re-working the first chapter so many times, I just could not figure out anything so I decided to scrap the arc and go with what I did. Now I do still want to use some of the characters I had planned for that arc like Rockstar Hawk and Pit (which I'm doing now for Rush Hour) and I may go back and see if I can salvage some of the ideas I had for that arc for future arcs.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

What about Darth Vader Sanchez? After all, he IS the buffest of the cubs. ;D
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:What about Darth Vader Sanchez? After all, he IS the buffest of the cubs. ;D
Well, he ALSO was going to be in the arc...but he might also make a return soon. Right now, I already got another wolf in mind for a future arc.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Ooooh! Ooooh! Ooooh! Let me guess! Poncho?
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Ooooh! Ooooh! Ooooh! Let me guess! Poncho?
MMMMMayyyyybbbbeeeeee ;)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Somebody who is gonna get a pie in the face? XD
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Chapter 5: Head Out On The Highway!

It was now close to noon and Kix was already half way to the destination the Badger gave to her. If there truly was a bomb on a bus and if it did arm itself the moment it hit fifty, she would have to act fast. Keeping the pedal pressed and her sirens blaring, she buzzed through many a red lights and receiving everything from concerned looks to the usual showing of a finger.
"Car 1138 to Car 2112," Kix's radio suddenly goes off, "Repeat: Car 1138 calling Car 2112. This is Officer Clawhauser calling Officer Kix...What the heck's going on?" Grabbing the radio, Kix answered that "It's that Badger Bomber. He survived his little explosion and got a bomb on the 2525 Bus that's heading to the highway now! I'm going to try to catch it and...jump on." There was some silence before Clawhauser responded, "I'm trailing you now. Pull over and get in my car. I got one of the newer models so I can get you there faster." Kix 10-4'd and pulled over to the side and after Clawhauser, one of River Ridge's Police Force's new Feline member, pulled over as well, she hopped in and they both raced off to the bus, with Clawhauser telling her he'll get someone to get her car.

Meanwhile, a little ways away on the 2525 Bus, Pit was sitting near the middle of the bus and was just looking out the window in silence but not because he was sad or anything. No, he was just wanting to have some quiet time to himself and he figured getting on a bus and heading to the gardens would be the best way to have some of that. Of course, him being a celebrity and a Milton, one would think he would be approached by his fan-base. But, surprisingly on this ride, while the other passengers knew who he was, they just left him be and got on with their own lives. Honestly, only one went up to him and asked for an autograph, but it was a young child with a mother who got off at a stop earlier so, basically, he was left alone with his thoughts which he was OK with. But as the bus reached the freeway and hit the limit of fifty, the planted bomb on the under-portion clicked on and was armed. As the rules put forth by Badger stated: Once the bus hits fifty, the bomb will be armed and if it dropped below fifty, the bomb would detonate. There was only one small issue: No one on the bus knew about the bomb and the only who did know was racing to reach the bus.
"There it is!" Kix shouted, pointing towards the bus, "Get me along side it!" Clawhauser nodded and gave his cruiser some more gas. As the car got closer, Pit is jolted from his thoughts and notices the oncoming police cruiser and thought Wonder what's going on.
"OK, keep her steady!" Kix shouted as she climbed out the window, sat on the door, and began to yell to get the drivers attention, who at first didn't hear her until he casually looked over and saw her. Opening the door, he shouted back "What do you want, Officer?"
"We have a situation and I need to get on your bus! But whatever you do, do NOT SLOW DOWN BELOW FIFTY!" Kix shouted in reply, which made the bus driver a bit confused but he nodded and continued holding the limit he was going as Kix looked back into the cruiser and towards Clawhauser, "OK, I need you to keep this car steady! I'm...going to get on the roof and jump to the bus!"
"You're crazy, you know that?" Clawhauser replied, "But alright."
"Same time, I need you to contact both River Ridge and Babylon Garden's K9 HQ and tell them what's going on. I'm going to need a lot of help with this." Kix added, to which Clawhauser nodded and said he'll do just that. So, taking a deep breath, Kix made her way onto the roof of the car and positioned herself so she could make the jump.
"KEEP HER STEADY!" She shouted at the drivers of both the car and the bus before making the leap, but only getting halfway in as he legs hit the road pretty good, but not enough to seriously hurt or break them. Climbing on board, she takes a few deep breaths before leaning in towards the bus driver and telling him again to keep the bus above fifty while telling him why he needed to.
"Uh, excuse me?" One of the passengers on board then asks, "But what's going on?" Looking back at the passenger who asked along with the others, Kix flashed her badge and replied "Officer Kix of the K9 S.W.A.T Unit. We have a situation on this bus and I need everyone to stay calm..." though as she spoke, one of the passengers near the back slowly pulled a small caliber revolver from under his hoodie before leaping up and shouting at Kix, who in turn pulled her own and shouted for him to calm down.
"I'M NOT GOING BACK, YOU HEAR ME?! STOP THE BUS!!!" the gun-toting passenger shouted to which Kix, still calm and collective, answered, "He can't now please, put the gun down...look" she started placing her own gun back in her holster, "I'm putting my gun away. We're cool, right? I'm not a cop right now...we're just two folks who got off on the wrong foot so please, put the gun away..." At first, it seemed like the passenger was going to comply, but it wasn't to be as another passenger, this one a bouncer at one of the local bars, suddenly leaped up and placed the gun weilder in a head lock while trying to wrestle the gun away, leading to Kix to shout at both to attempt to calm them down....
*Bang*
But then a shot rang out and one of the female passengers screamed as the driver was hit right in the arm. "GAH!" he screamed, gripping his arm as it started to bleed. Quickly rushing over to the driver, Kix told him to keep the foot on the gas and she'll steer, though one of the other passengers shouted "WE NEED TO STOP THIS BUS!" and attempted to run up until Kix shouted "IF ANYONE STOPS THIS BUS IT WILL EXPLODE!" The bus was suddenly quiet as Kix sighed and explained "There is a bomb somewhere on this bus. It armed itself when it hit fifty. If it goes below or anyone gets off, it will detonate."
"How do you know this?" PIt, now fully aware, asked to which Kix responded "The bomber somehow knew my number and got a hold of me to tell me. But right now, I need everyone to remain calm as me and the rest of the K9's try to figure out how to, pun not intended, defuse the situation." Everyone nodded in silence as Kix turned her attention back to the driver and asked him if he'll be OK to which he responded that he's fine but driving is going to be a bit of a pain in the rear. Realizing that he needed attention, Kix grabbed a near by first-aid kit and asked if anyone here know's first-aid, which a passenger raised her hand and said she's a nurse, which was followed by Kix asking if anyone knew how to drive a bus.
"I do," Another passenger responded, a wolf, "I drive for the Elementary school."
"Great, come up here," Kix said, "Now I'm going to need you to drive this bus and keep it above fifty, OK?" The passenger nodded in agreement and, in less the ten seconds and without the bus dropping below fifty-five, the passenger quickly jumped into the driver seat the second Kix removed the main bus driver and got him to the nurse.
"Good job," Kix told the new driver, "What's your name, Wolf?"
"Miles" he responded which surprised Kix who asked "One of the Wolves Pack? When did you get a job as a bus driver?"
"Two months after the zombie cure," Miles replied, "I wanted to help support the family a bit more and with Lucretia running her blog, I'd figured this would be a great way to do it!" Kix chuckled before turning her attention to the driver and asking how he's doing which he replied "Other then a good shot on my arm and a bomb on my bus? I'm doing great!" Kix smirked before pulling her phone out and calling up HQ, in particular the HQ's bomb expert Vash, a Border Collie.
"Vash here," he answered and Kix replied, "Vash? It's Kix."
"Kix! We heard what's going on and Ralph's sending a squad to meet the bus..." Vash started to reply before Kix interrupted, "We can't get anyone off the bus or else it will explode. Now listen, I want to attempt to diffuse the bomb so you need to walk me through it."
"Right, first we need to locate it. Now has the speedometers or anything on the dashboard been tampered with?" Vash asked Kix who inspected the dashboard, pardoning herself past Miles, and answered that they're clean, leading to Vash to say that it's probably under the bus in that case.
"Vash..." Kix said, "Bus is in motion and I can't access..."
"Service panel under your foot," The driver said, pointing at Kix's feet. Looking down, Kix thanked the driver then motioned for one of the other passengers and handed him the phone and told him to relay everything she sees to Vash. Opening the panel, she peers down and yells, "OK, nice size wad here!"
"She sees a nice size wad..." The passenger repeats into the phone.
"Looks like brass fittings...I THINK I can reach the main circuit wire..." Kix shouted.
"She thinks she can reach the circuit wire" the passenger repeats but Vash shouted "NO! Don't! That's a decoy! What else?"
"Don't, it's a decoy" The passenger repeated to Kix, "What else?"
"Hold on..." Kix responded before getting lower to see if she could see anything else...and what she saw made her drop one of the more naughtier words in the dictionary, to which the passenger, not wanting to repeat what she said, simply goes "Oh darn." Jumping up from the panel, Kix grabbed the phone and told Vash "We got enough C4 on this bus to destroy Las Vegas again."
"OK, OK, take a chill pill and be calm like me," Vash assured Kix, "Now, what else was there?"
"Three triggers: One on the axle I couldn't see...along with a cellular remote and timer, running off of some type of watch." Vash was confused. A watch? he thought to himself before telling Kix he'll get back to her as he needed to do some research into this a bit more. Hanging up, Kix closed the panel and walked back to Miles and told him to take the exit as that road should be clear.

"Hey, officer!" One of the passengers shouted, "There's a truck coming with some of your guys on it!" Looking out the window, Kix sighed as she spotted said truck with her fellow K9's on it, along with Ralph who was leading the charge. Pulling up along side, Kix told Miles to open the door.
"Kix!" Ralph shouted, "Let's get these folks off the bus!"
"We can't!" Kix shouted, "If anyone gets off it'll blow!" Ralph cussed and was about to ask Kix something when Kix's phone rang.
"Hello?" Kix answered, thinking it was Vash, but instead...
"Kix, I thought we had a understanding!" The badger replies, "BUT...it looks like from the TV you're trying to get the passengers off the bus!" Looking up, Kix too cussed as she saw the News chopper flying over head before replying "You gotta let me have just this one."
"Ah ah ah, you know the rules," The badger responds.
"Come on, as an act of faith. I got an injured passenger on board..." Kix tells him which made the Badger snark "Now Kix! Tell me you haven't been shooting passengers now! I thought it was customary for the cops to shoot the bad guys! As I said: No one gets off."
"Come on!" Kix shouted, "Guys bleeding really bad. It'll grease the wheels with the money men if you show charity...'sides there'll still be plenty of us to kill." The line was silent for a bit until the badger responded "Alright, Kix, you TRY to unload the driver. But, hear me out, you tell that rock-star behind the wheel not to slow down or he won't get a chance to bleed to deaht...and Kix?"
"Yeah?" Kix asked.
"Don't slip." The badger said before hanging up. Kix, after silently cussing the badger out, shouted to Ralph that they'll be getting the driver out as he's wounded, to which Ralph nodded and told the flat-bed driver to get closer, while Kix turned to the bouncer and asked him to help her get the driver out.
"Just the driver?" The nurse asked to which Kix told her that's "All he'll allow" as both she and the bouncer brought the wounded driver to the door. Stretching his legs out, Ralph and Mungo, who was riding along, reached out and started to pull the driver onto the flat-bed. As soon as the driver was on, Kix immediately shut the door and thanked the bouncer before returning to Miles, who was still keeping an eye on the road.
"You know I had the day off today..." Miles chuckled, "I'd figured I come to town and see a movie...who would've thought I'd be in one myself." Kix laughed and told him "Well, you're doing an awesome job, just keep this sucker above fifty, OK?" Miles nodded as he refocused on the road ahead while Kix was beginning to wonder what the badger meant by 'rock-star at the wheel'...
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Love how this chapter came out! Hope to see more from this story soon!

Also, in the movie I thought that it was if the bus fell below 25 MPH that it would blow not 50...
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Love how this chapter came out! Hope to see more from this story soon!

Also, in the movie I thought that it was if the bus fell below 25 MPH that it would blow not 50...
No it's 50. I double checked the script, back of both the VHS and BluRay cases of my copy of the film, and the IMDB page.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Just a small update: I'm scrapping the next arc (HousepetZ: Angry Driver) as it didn't actually fit within the new story line I'm doing, but I will be salvaging some of the ideas from that arc for future arcs.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

This is a very exciting story so far, keep up the good work.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

trekkie wrote:This is a very exciting story so far, keep up the good work.
Thank you, I will!
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Chapter 6: Freeze Frame!

"How long before he's dead?"
"Soon. They'll be running out of road in a bit."
"I hope you know what you're doing, Herman. We doesn't want anything to get in our way and your plan better be worth the effort you've been putting into it."
"It will, my friend. The Opener Cult will not fail as Keene had. Prin voința iepurelui."
"Prin voința iepurelui"
*Click*

As the bus roared down the oddly empty highway, save for the flat-bed next to it, the passengers were chatting among themselves while Miles was focused on keeping the bus going above fifty hence him gunning it at sixty. Kix, on the other hand, was thinking back to what the badger said to her over the phone: 'Rockstar at the wheel." What did he mean by that, she wondered, as she watched the road while occasionally looking back at the passengers to be sure they're doing fine.
"Say, Kix," Kix is suddenly snapped from her thoughts as Miles gets her attention, "How come this guy placed a bomb on this bus in particular?" Kix thought for a moment and could only give a shrug. "I honestly don't know," she responded, "I have a theory it may have something to do with Pit over there but I'm not sure." Miles nodded before switching over and asking if she was one the one who "Pulled Rock and his crew from the elevator to Hell?" and, with a chuckle, Kix replied, "Yep, but I had my team with me. If it wasn't for them, I'm pretty sure they would've been nothing more then a new paint job on the ground...of course, it came at a cost..."
"I heard...Exile, wasn't it? I'm sorry for your teams lost." Miles told her and Kix smiled and patted his shoulder as she thanked him though her eyes soon caught a glimpse of something on his hat. "Say...what's that on your hat?"
"Huh?" Miles said before realizing what she was asking and responding, "Oh! I got this at a Orion Fawkes concert last week. Pretty cool, huh?" Kix chuckled as she too was a fan of Orion Fawkes (especially their last album 'The Banshee Of The Metal Realm', a co-production with the band LycanBloodRage) and was all set to ask him how the concert was...when her eyes went wider then before! Quickly looking around, she quickly spotted what she wanted to spot for, up on the ceiling, was a security camera. That son of a badger, Kix thought, THAT'S how he knew about the driver! Quickly looking back at the passengers, she spots one with a backpack and asked if she had a notebook and a sharpie, to which they nodded and handed her what she requested. Positioning herself under the camera so she wouldn't be spotted, she writes down a few words, then tells Miles to open the door, which he does and Kix holds the notebook up towards Ralph which read the following:
HE KNOWS OUR MOVES
CAMERA ON BUS
CAN YOU GET SOMEONE TO HACK OUR CAMERA AND PLAY A LOOPED VIDEO?

Ralph, after reading it, nodded and got on the phone to HQ while Kix looked at everyone on the bus and told them all that "On my signal, I want everyone to look ahead and not move at all. I'll explain later." A bit of an odd request, the passengers thought but they knew she probably had a reason for doing this so they agreed and got ready to move. After a few minutes, Kix looked over to Ralph, who nodded and gave a countdown of 5...4...3...2...1..."NOW" Kix commanded and, for as long as they needed to be, everyone on the bus was stiller then a statue. After about three minutes went by, Ralph signaled that they had enough footage and the loop was now playing. Nodding, Kix quickly yanked the wires from the camera, disabling it, before turning back to Ralph and shouting "You got a plan to get these folks out?"
"We got another bus on its way right now," Ralph shouted, "Hopefully we can get it here before our bomber friend realizes what's going on. In the meantime, we should try to find a way to disable that bomb."

Meanwhile, across town in an abandoned apartment building, one badger named Herman Steward, was away from his desk that had a small TV along with various devices and paper so he was unaware of the switch that just occurred. Returning to the desk from the kitchen, holding bottle of soda, he plops down and continues to observe the camera on the bus he hacked into earlier that day (thanks to some reading he did), while having another TV tuned to something he loved to watch when he was still human: Good Ole' American Baseball. As the game progressed, he occasionally looked over to the other screen containing the bus and chuckled as everyone was sitting very still, though he did find it odd that they weren't even trying to make an attempt to escape. Shrugging it off as them being scared out of their wits, he goes back to the Sports TV and continues to watch, oblivious to the change from earlier.

*ring*
"Yeah, talk to me, Vash."
"We found a way to disarm that particular bomb. Turns out there was one like it back in the 90's and I found the schematics for it."
"Good! I'm going to have you patched in with the Bomb Squad as soon as they arrive. I want you to relay the info to them. We need to get that bomb defused BEFORE we attempt to get the folks out."
"Yes-sir, Ralph. By the way, how's the driver doing?"
"He'll make it."
"OK...I'm going to stay on the line until the squad arrives. How long?"
"Five minutes, top"
"Got it, I'll be ready" Vash replied and, exactly five minutes later, a van comes flying up the road containing the K9's Bomb Squad. Led by a great dane named Jackal, these guys were called in whenever a bomb or something similar needed to be disarmed safely but while those were stationary targets, this would be the first time they had to disarm one on the move, but they were willing to take that risk.
"Jackal here, patching you into Baron's set" Jackal spoke into his headset, to which Ralph acknowledged and got Vash patched in while Baron laid himself down on the small cart and his team began to winch it out under the bus, making sure not to turn him into a pancake. Inside the bus, all Kix and the other passengers could do was watch and pray, hoping this whole thing works...
Baron - "OK, I'm here."
Vash - "What do you see?"
Baron - "Basic bomb setup. Timer's looped to a remote, then feeds out."
Vash - "Then we need to bypass the remote current with the battery. Can you find the trip wire for the remote?"
Baron - "I got a few wires here...Black, Red, and Green...all are covered"
Vash - "Right, I need you to cut the sheath off, but do NOT cut the wire."
Baron - "Copy....*cut*....OK, it's cut"
Vash - "Clip on the battery and run it to the lead wire"
Baron - "Copy...Ah, that's a no-go. It'll fire."
Vash - "Collapsible Circuit...OK, are there any wires running to the watch?"
Baron - "Hold on...OK, I see a wire leading to the watch from the timer."
Vash - "OK....give me one minute....Right, take that wire and cut it at the timer, NOT the watch."
Baron - "Copy....*cut*....Wire's cut."
Vash - "Good, that'll prevent any remote explosion...now find the wire leading to the C4, it SHOULD be the thickest one there."
Baron - "Just a sec...found it."
Vash - "Don't cut it. Trace it back to the main detonator device then remove the screws connecting it."
Baron - "Copy....*unscrews*...wire's unscrewed."
Vash - "Good...now hold on...Ralph?"
Ralph - "Go ahead"
Vash - "What's the ETA on the other Bus?"
Ralph - "We're prepping one now"
Vash - "Let's get these folks off first before we continue with the defusal..."

Back at Herman's hideout, he was yelling at a player on the TV to slide home when, as if on cue, a new anchor suddenly pops on screen and gives an update on the bus situation, making him chuckle as he was curious to see how this was going...but then his curiosity turned to anger as the new anchor reports that "we've just been informed another bus will be coming along to try to get the passengers off..."
"Kix," Herman quipped as he reached for a remote, "You're playing the game wrong...so consider this game ov...huh?" he suddenly stops mid-sentence and presses the button on the remote again...but nothing happened. To his horror, he realized that, somehow, the bomb was defused, meaning he could not blow it. Screaming his lungs out along with a few choice words, he growls "Fine! You want to play like that? I'll kill you and Pit myself!" Grabbing a nearby uniform he 'borrowed' and a MP5k, he quickly rushes out the door as he had a bus to catch...and a ferret to skin.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Chapter 7: In Over Your Head

"KIX!" Ralph shouted, "Bus will be pulling in on the left side! Get ready!"
"Copy!" Kix shouted, "You guys better back off in case anything happens!" Ralph nodded and told the flat bed to back off from the pursuit. Coming up beside the bus was another commuter bus, this one containing three officers ready to evacuate the passengers. Pulling along side, both buses opens their side exit and one of the officers places a long plank of wood between them and the road. Another officer then walks across and said "OK, we'll take them over one at a time!" Both Kix and the passengers agreed, which is when Pit shouted "I'll go after all the passengers are off. Their lives are more important then a celebrity" Kix chuckled and, one by one, the passengers slowly exited the bus, taking their time on the floor board. As the last one got onto the other bus, Kix looked over and shouted "OK, Pit, you're nextOOF!" Suddenly, Kix grunts as a fist connects with her face, knocking her to the floor of the bus while the owner of the fist, who was the officer from the other bus, kicks the floor board away, trapping the remaining three passengers with them.
"You know how much of a pain in the rear you are, cop!" a voice shouted which Kix recognized immediately as she looked face to face with the badger: The one who threatened Rock's life and was now doing the same to Pit. "Bomb guy still there?" Herman asked, "You...open that hatch" Pit does so and Badger looks down, spotting the cable holding the cart with Baron. Chuckling, he pulled out his MP5k from his button shirt and fired at the cable, snapping it and sending Baron out from under the bus, thankfully missing the tire.
"YOU SON OF A..." Kix shouted before Herman, after grabbing Pit, spun around and took aim at Kix, saying "Now what kind of language is that for a lady cop?" before opening the emergency hatch on the roof and shouting "If I can't blow him up...I'll let mother nature take care of him!" before climbing up onto the roof. Kix, not wanting to let the badger get away this time, followed close behind while telling Miles to keep going and keep it above fifty. As she got on top, a few rounds of SMG fire exploded right by her feet, quickly alerting her to where the Badger exactly was and quickly drawing her handgun. "It's over!" she shouted at the Badger, who had his MP5k pointed at Pit's head, "Release Pit now!"
"Oh I don't think so!" The badger shouted, doing his best to keep his balance on the bus' roof, "I know who these people are! I worked for them before I was turned into this thing! They don't deserve ANY respect or kindness!" Pit's face suddenly went from terror to confusion as the badger's claim of him used to working for his family entered his ears. Hang on, he thought, I know this voice...but he didn't have long to think as the badger pressed the gun closer to his head, the barrel now indenting his fur.
"Now," The badger shouted, "I'm going to do something that you guys and Sasha failed to do all these years...I'm going to kill them all! Starting with this one!"
"I'm warning you!" Kix shouted, her finger now lightly on the trigger, "Any sudden moves and you'll be regretting your actions!" Pit, meanwhile, was again thinking where he recognized that voice from when, like a freight train hitting a car, it hit him: The badger who was threatening his life? It was, indeed, Mr. Herman Steward, the same man his brother Keene fired after he was caught wanting to steal their fortune. With that revelation, Pit knew he needed to let Kix take him in but, at the same time, he needed to find a way out of his situation so, running through every idea he had, he decided to go with one of the most simplest ones he could think of...one that his sister Lana did to him when he tried to prevent her from telling Keene that he bought a 100inch 4k TV just to play Skyrim on it. Gripping Herman's arm tight, Pit opened his mouth and bit down hard on his skin, piercing it. "GRAGH!" Herman screamed, dropping Pit to the roof, who in turn quickly sprinted past Kix and dove back into the bus. Kix, in the meantime, quickly holstered her pistol and dove onto Herman, attempting to subdue him but Herman, in a surprise to her, was stronger and simply kicked her off and jump on her.
"YOU SHOULD'VE STAYED IN THE WILD, OFFICER!" Herman shouted, "NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, I'M GOING TO END THEIR LIVES!" He then gripped her neck tightly and started to choke her out, though Kix was strong and landed a few good blows to his face, with one breaking the one lens in his glasses. "Nice shot!" Herman sarcastically said before tightening his grip, "Seems there is some smarts up in that head of yours!" As she felt the grip tightening around her neck, her eyes notices something oncoming, which brought a sly smile to her face and the thought of This better work. "At least...*urk*...at least I still got a head" Kix choked, confusing Herman just long enough for him to loosen his grip and for her to kick him in the rear off of her and not a moment too soon as coming right up...
"You lousy.." Herman began to shout before noticing Kix was smirking and pointing behind him. Turning around, the only thing Herman could do was yell in horror as, coming over the bus, was the Exit Interstate sign. What followed was two objects flying off the bus and hitting the road hard. All that remained on top of the bus was Kix, who was catching her breath after being choked by a badger who lost his head, in both the literal and figurative stance. Crawling back into the bus, Kix lays on the ground still panting as Pit asks what happened, to which Kix replied "He had to get off the interstate" before running back to the side exit on the bus and shouting for that bus driver to pull in closer and hand her a crowbar. The bus driver nodded and does so, leading to Pit to climb over to the bus while one of the officers hands Kix the crowbar, who in turn rushes over to where Miles is.
"OK, I'm going to put this on the gas pedal," Kix said, "Move your paw to my side" Miles does so and Kix places the crowbar tight against the pedal and seat. "Get on the other bus," Kix then said "I'll be right behind you" Miles nodded and ran to the bus while Kix kept the crowbar steady before letting go and rushing to the bus herself, leaping into it and shouting "BACK OFF NOW!" Bus 2525's speed was slowly lowering as the bus holding it's passengers backs off...and as soon as the speedometer hit 49...a huge explosion followed by a fireball soon engulfed the bus, turning it and most of the road into nothing more then debris and fire. As the passengers watch the inferno, Pit looked over to Kix and said "Thanks for rescuing us," to which Kix, with a smile, said "Just doing my job" before telling the bus driver to take them all back to the city...in particular a spa as "I think we ALL need to relax". Everyone laughed. It was a rough day for everyone involved but, in the end, everyone got out safe and sound.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Wow that is really brutal. I don't know but in the actual movie itself, was the villain also decapitated like that or decapitated in general or was that something that you just decided to add on?

Either way I do really like how it has come out! Wonderful job!