HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by SeanWolf »

GrimD@rk8290 wrote:"Hope you like tag Kryo...cause your it! Luna used her other paw to tag Kryo, giggling a little as she ran away as fast as she could muster.

"Wanna get revenge?" The blue russian feline wiggled her tail in a playfully mocking manner at the younger Husky.
"Oi!" Kryo shouted with a laugh before giving chase after Luna, "I'm gonna get you for that!" Kryo, however, should've paid a bit more attention to his location as, quite suddenly and with a thump, he smacked right into a nearby tree as he chased after Luna. As he fell onto the ground in a bit of a daze, the only words that came out of his mouth were a simple "Ow"
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

Keeshah wrote: Yaa moar horses to umm horse around wif..

"The more horses to....horse around with?" Sunny gave a giggled before turning his attention to Piper.

Hlaoroo wrote: ~~~~
"I was trying to be, anyway." Piper answers Sunny. She decides it's best to ignore Oreo's wisecrack. "So where are you from, Sunny and Luna?"
Luna was busy getting chased by Kryo, so Sunny spoke up after he had gotten done answering Oreo. "We come from Birchwood, last place we lived in wasn't so nice." He spoke with a hint of pain and sadness at remembering their old neighborhood.

"Got roughed up a bit, dogs weren't so nice in that neighborhood. It was like a pack, and if you weren't with them they were kind of against you. We moved out here though since my owner wanted to retire to a more, secluded area."

SeanWolf wrote: "Oi!" Kryo shouted with a laugh before giving chase after Luna, "I'm gonna get you for that!" Kryo, however, should've paid a bit more attention to his location as, quite suddenly and with a thump, he smacked right into a nearby tree as he chased after Luna. As he fell onto the ground in a bit of a daze, the only words that came out of his mouth were a simple "Ow"
Luna immediately turned tail, booking it towards her new friend as she had a look of concern on her face. "Oh my goodness, Kryo, are you okay?" She giggled, wondering how he had hit a tree.

"You know, catching me isn't...that important."
Sunny Briggs -Golden Labrador Retriever- S3 P5 E7 C6 I3 A8 L10
Luna Briggs - Blue Russian Cat- S8 P6 E6 C6 I7 A5 L4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Nola thought of pouncing for Snapper but she wasn't totally sure she should right now. She pointed to the Photorodent (extending a claw to make her point) as she spoke to Flash. "That thing better be leaving with you, Rodent."
-----------
Leslie thought about climbing the tree but, on seeing Kryo faceplant, was caught in two minds. He wanted to make sure the Dog wasn't hurt but... he was 'it'...
-----------
"Oh," Chip said plaintively, "Are you alright, Mister Kryo?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Gameb18oy wrote:Nola would notice a flash from the floor as Snapper couldn't resist another picture of a cat. "Sorry miss, Flash keeps telling me I should ask for permission... but your expressions are beyond perfect for pics of a cat, they are even more tempting than the ones the lions were giving me. Do you mind if I take some more, or at least tell me when I can?" Nola had met mice just neutral when it came to interacting with her, but Snapper was clearly an odd one as he beamed up at her, clearly eager to get more takes of the feline predator.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Nola thought of pouncing for Snapper but she wasn't totally sure she should right now. She pointed to the Photorodent (extending a claw to make her point) as she spoke to Flash. "That thing better be leaving with you, Rodent."
"Yeah..." Flash said, rubbing his temple. "Yeah, he's going with me." He looked out of the window, wondering when that bird would be getting back.
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

GrimD@rk8290 wrote:Luna immediately turned tail, booking it towards her new friend as she had a look of concern on her face. "Oh my goodness, Kryo, are you okay?" She giggled, wondering how he had hit a tree.

"You know, catching me isn't...that important."
Kryo, rubbing the bridge of his nose, looked over at Luna and chuckled, "Well, you did tag me, so I wanted to attempt to tag back! And yeah I'm OK...just needed to watch where I was going...owie..." he sat on the ground rubbing his nose while expressing a look that screamed 'Not the first time I did this'.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

GrimD@rk8290 wrote: "Got roughed up a bit, dogs weren't so nice in that neighborhood. It was like a pack, and if you weren't with them they were kind of against you. We moved out here though since my owner wanted to retire to a more, secluded area."
Oreo tilts his head canine style..
But don't all dogs go Ruff ruff?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Can't be. Lucky's ears are long and droopy. It's gotta be Piper." Flynn grins, leaning over and nuzzling Nadia.
"Seriously though. It's incredible. And you carved it yourself by paw? Wow! Can you teach me to carve like that?"

~~~~
"We'll see..." Simon says simply, taking another bite of the ham he remembers he's still holding.
"What's the matter, cat? Don't like having your picture taken?" he smirks.

~~~~
Having been about to call for help, when she sees that Kryo is okay, Piper puts her phone back into her collar.
"Does this mean the tree is It?" she giggles.
"Do you wanna come back to the shop and put some ice on that though, Kryo?" she offers, looking closely at the snout and checking for the scent of blood or the telltale crackle of broken bone.

~~~~
Olivia had been about to say something when Nola butted in. Instead she just stands quietly, unsure of herself and clinging nervously to Juniper's paw, unwilling to antagonise the predator whose teeth are as big as her.

~~~~
Ed gulps nervously.
"He's a bear, isn't he? Well, I guess I have to trust you both. Too late to change my mind now, in any case." he jokes lamely.
"How on Earth did you fall in with a bear?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Serence Frostbite wrote: "well, it would be nothing without the seaweed" Josh chuckled "How about some sashimi instead?"
"Well, I'm willing to try anything twice!" replies Ryyn.
-----------------
Hlaoroo wrote: Having been about to call for help, when she sees that Kryo is okay, Piper puts her phone back into her collar.
"Do you wanna come back to the shop and put some ice on that though, Kryo?" she offers, looking closely at the snout and checking for the scent of blood or the telltale crackle of broken bone.
Lucky, being well acquainted with injuries, also takes a look. "You look fine to me. At least on the outside."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

WeirdGamer wrote: Lucky, being well acquainted with injuries, also takes a look. "You look fine to me. At least on the outside."
Kryo, rubbing the bridge of his a bit before standing up, turns to Lucky and replies "Yeah, I'm good. Just got the wind knocked out of me right there."
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Hlaoroo wrote:Ed gulps nervously.
"He's a bear, isn't he? Well, I guess I have to trust you both. Too late to change my mind now, in any case." he jokes lamely.
"How on Earth did you fall in with a bear?"
Flash was rubbing his eyes wearily now. "Yeah... Yeah, he's a bear. Grizzly Bear, to be specific." he said. "We sort of grew up together. Neither of us knew our families, and we found each other as cubs. As we grew, he got stronger to protect me, so I got faster to protect him. I scout places for food, he goes and gathers it. He fights off larger predators, and I sabotage poacher weapons and bear traps so they can't hurt him. Haven't had to do that in a long time, though."
-Champion Motto

GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

Keeshah wrote: But don't all dogs go Ruff ruff?
"Well these dogs were different. I mean being rough or playing is one thing, but I am pretty sure they meant to hurt me." Sunny explained to the skunk.

Hlaoroo wrote: Having been about to call for help, when she sees that Kryo is okay, Piper puts her phone back into her collar.
Luna however, frowned slightly as she had felt a bit responsible for Kryo's current predicament. "Sorry about that, I had no idea he'd run into a tree when I tagged him."
SeanWolf wrote:
Kryo, rubbing the bridge of his a bit before standing up, turns to Lucky and replies "Yeah, I'm good. Just got the wind knocked out of me right there."
Luna walked over to the Husky, whom she gave a soft smile to. "Hey, since the tree is it, and you seem to be okay. Would you want to hang out with me and Sunny?" She placed her paw gently on his snout, making sure he wasn't too hurt, eyes squinting over feature of his muzzle before she let out a sigh of relief herself.

"I mean, if you're not bothered that I'm a cat..."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Juniper could feel Olivia's nerves through the hand holding and thought of something to distract her. "Staying is an option if you like, Ed," she told the older Mouse before heading into the house and ignoring Nola's 'complaints.' "Something I always liked to do when I was your age, Olivia," she explained as she guided them through the 'living room' and into a room where the light came through one small, empty framed, window on either side. In the room was a tiny toy wardrobe and a miniscule bed, sheets of linen covering a small piece of sponge that Juniper lifted the child onto. "Bouncing on the bed," she finished, moving her paws to Olivia's sides and 'bouncing' the kit up and down.
-------------
"I knew she'd take advantage of my good nature," Nola grumped to Sally, who simply put her arm around Nola. The Cat whispered something to the girl that had her looking sad for a moment before kissing the Cat on the forehead and saying she was sorry. "No trouble," Nola lied confidently, before heading off into the kitchen. "No trouble with photos," she told Simon, "but the photographer's nuts!"
----------
"Well, if you will sail into a tree..." Chip added from Piper's shoulder.
-------------
"Fort I was bad with direkshuns," Leslie said, grinning and shaking his head.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "I knew she'd take advantage of my good nature," Nola grumped to Sally, who simply put her arm around Nola. The Cat whispered something to the girl that had her looking sad for a moment before kissing the Cat on the forehead and saying she was sorry. "No trouble," Nola lied confidently, before heading off into the kitchen. "No trouble with photos," she told Simon, "but the photographer's nuts!"
Simon wouldn't have to take her word for it as the mouse suddenly had another subject to work with. He was having trouble staying still as he stared up at the fox. "Oh, nice. You know a fox miss? You two think you'd like some photos together? I don't have a lot of chances to take pics of people like him... Oh and my names Snapper, sorry for not introducing myself miss.
CyberDragon wrote:
Gameb18oy wrote:Nola would notice a flash from the floor as Snapper couldn't resist another picture of a cat. "Sorry miss, Flash keeps telling me I should ask for permission... but your expressions are beyond perfect for pics of a cat, they are even more tempting than the ones the lions were giving me. Do you mind if I take some more, or at least tell me when I can?" Nola had met mice just neutral when it came to interacting with her, but Snapper was clearly an odd one as he beamed up at her, clearly eager to get more takes of the feline predator.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Nola thought of pouncing for Snapper but she wasn't totally sure she should right now. She pointed to the Photorodent (extending a claw to make her point) as she spoke to Flash. "That thing better be leaving with you, Rodent."
"Yeah..." Flash said, rubbing his temple. "Yeah, he's going with me." He looked out of the window, wondering when that bird would be getting back.
The bird finally alighted outside of the window, tapping it lightly with their beak... nervously prepped to start flying again as he saw not just Nola, but Simon as well now.
SeanWolf wrote:
WeirdGamer wrote: Lucky, being well acquainted with injuries, also takes a look. "You look fine to me. At least on the outside."
Rudder came over, looking over the husky from a distance. "Let me know if anything else hurts after playing for a bit, hate for you to get stuck in the Vet's office after that"
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Gameb18oy wrote:Rudder came over, looking over the husky from a distance. "Let me know if anything else hurts after playing for a bit, hate for you to get stuck in the Vet's office after that"
"I'll do that, thanks!" Kryo replies as he stood up, still a tad shaky from the tree, "I'll say this much, this was one way for me to make myself known, eh?"
GrimD@rk8290 wrote:[Luna walked over to the Husky, whom she gave a soft smile to. "Hey, since the tree is it, and you seem to be okay. Would you want to hang out with me and Sunny?" She placed her paw gently on his snout, making sure he wasn't too hurt, eyes squinting over feature of his muzzle before she let out a sigh of relief herself.

"Why should I be?" Kryo asks, "Growing up, some of my best friends were felines. In fact, my owner's first job, before he became the singer he is today, growing up was a veterinarian and he loved working with cats," a sly smile then formed on his face as he decided to be a bit of a goofball, "I mean, unless you want me to act like a dog and chase you all the way to Tokyo..."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Can't be. Lucky's ears are long and droopy. It's gotta be Piper." Flynn grins, leaning over and nuzzling Nadia.
"Seriously though. It's incredible. And you carved it yourself by paw? Wow! Can you teach me to carve like that?"
"Aw thanks" Nadia smiled happily "I'm glad you like it! But.....I'm not that much of a teacher sooooo"
WeirdGamer wrote:
"Well, I'm willing to try anything twice!" replies Ryyn.
"Alright" Josh chuckled "Ok, so they might take about 30 minutes. Anyone wanna watch TV in the mean time?"
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Gameb18oy wrote:The bird finally alighted outside of the window, tapping it lightly with their beak... nervously prepped to start flying again as he saw not just Nola, but Simon as well now.
"Hang on for a moment, Ed. I gotta deal with this for a moment." Flash said. He ran out of the doll house and jumped to the floor. He bolted to the door and skidded to a halt next to the bird. "You find him?" Flash asked.

- - - - -
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I knew she'd take advantage of my good nature," Nola grumped to Sally, who simply put her arm around Nola. The Cat whispered something to the girl that had her looking sad for a moment before kissing the Cat on the forehead and saying she was sorry. "No trouble," Nola lied confidently, before heading off into the kitchen. "No trouble with photos," she told Simon, "but the photographer's nuts!"
Nola might notice a glass of water on the kitchen counter was shaking. Every couple of seconds, something would disturb it and send ripples across it's surface, as though something was shaking the counter it was on.
-Champion Motto

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:Kandi returns from retrieving the camping equipment from the woods.. parking her truck around behind the barn in case the rangers are still lurking about, sneaking into the clinic..
Hey Senka, how has it been going with your kin?
"Ah!" The mountain lion snapped out of her train of thought, straightening up at the sight of her owner. "Well... I think it's going well. Kinda awkward to be honest." Senka idly waved the spoon she was stiill carrying around in the air. "I want to reassure Chris but... I also don't want to make any false promises either. I was actually gonna look for you, see if you can give him any tips. I left him back in his holding cell watching Frasier. Though I don't know how long that'll hold his attention..."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

SeanWolf wrote:
Gameb18oy wrote:Rudder came over, looking over the husky from a distance. "Let me know if anything else hurts after playing for a bit, hate for you to get stuck in the Vet's office after that"
"I'll do that, thanks!" Kryo replies as he stood up, still a tad shaky from the tree, "I'll say this much, this was one way for me to make myself known, eh?"
GrimD@rk8290 wrote:[Luna walked over to the Husky, whom she gave a soft smile to. "Hey, since the tree is it, and you seem to be okay. Would you want to hang out with me and Sunny?" She placed her paw gently on his snout, making sure he wasn't too hurt, eyes squinting over feature of his muzzle before she let out a sigh of relief herself.

"Why should I be?" Kryo asks, "Growing up, some of my best friends were felines. In fact, my owner's first job, before he became the singer he is today, growing up was a veterinarian and he loved working with cats," a sly smile then formed on his face as he decided to be a bit of a goofball, "I mean, unless you want me to act like a dog and chase you all the way to Tokyo..."
"you sure you're alright? Your balance seems a bit off."Rudder offered his shoulder to the much larger dog, noting the lack of stablity of his movements.
CyberDragon wrote:
Gameb18oy wrote:The bird finally alighted outside of the window, tapping it lightly with their beak... nervously prepped to start flying again as he saw not just Nola, but Simon as well now.
"Hang on for a moment, Ed. I gotta deal with this for a moment." Flash said. He ran out of the doll house and jumped to the floor. He bolted to the door and skidded to a halt next to the bird. "You find him?" Flash asked.

- - - - -
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I knew she'd take advantage of my good nature," Nola grumped to Sally, who simply put her arm around Nola. The Cat whispered something to the girl that had her looking sad for a moment before kissing the Cat on the forehead and saying she was sorry. "No trouble," Nola lied confidently, before heading off into the kitchen. "No trouble with photos," she told Simon, "but the photographer's nuts!"
Nola might notice a glass of water on the kitchen counter was shaking. Every couple of seconds, something would disturb it and send ripples across it's surface, as though something was shaking the counter it was on.
He nodded through the glass... he figured Flash could feel the ground shaking, but figured he'd yell a few words through the glass just in case. "Weirdly fast this guy if he's kept pace with me with how big he is... he interested in protecting birds from vicious cats? I'll come in so we can discuss my pay if so."
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Gameb18oy wrote:"you sure you're alright? Your balance seems a bit off."Rudder offered his shoulder to the much larger dog, noting the lack of stablity of his movements.
"I think so..." Kryo said just as he stumbled a bit, "L-l-l-lemme just sit back down for a bit...ugh" Kryo was starting to think that, perhaps, running into the tree actually did some more to him as he was now starting to feel a bit dizzy.
GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

SeanWolf wrote:
Gameb18oy wrote:"you sure you're alright? Your balance seems a bit off."Rudder offered his shoulder to the much larger dog, noting the lack of stablity of his movements.
"I think so..." Kryo said just as he stumbled a bit, "L-l-l-lemme just sit back down for a bit...ugh" Kryo was starting to think that, perhaps, running into the tree actually did some more to him as he was now starting to feel a bit dizzy.
Responding to Kryo's earlier question she said "No way, go figure my best friend is a dog. Huh, here I had the impression most dogs hated cats. Other than Sunny, I haven't really met many other dogs who are cool with cats."

She looked over towards the otter, who looked rather small in comparison to the both of them. "Hey, I know you from somewhere right? Your mom was that vet who stitched up Sunny over when we lived in Birchwood?" Luna more than asked as she had remembered her visit to the vet earlier that day. She looked over at Sunny, whom upon recanting his former life in the rather urban town of Birchwood seemed to becoming a bit uneasy.

"Oh wait, Sunny!" It looked like Sunny was on the verge of having a panic attack, but in her haste to see if Kryo was okay had all but forgotten about what the pup was even doing. She ran over, quickly Sunny a warming hug before bringing him over towards the group.

Upon seeing the otter, Sunny started to cheer up. "Oh hey you're Butter, right?! I'm Sunny." He introduced himself, and though the otter felt familiar and like a good friend he couldn't place why but decided to give the otter a hug anyway, before looking over towards Kryo.

"Hey?" Sunny had a bit of a look of concern on his face, his former past memories lie forgotten for now as he is introduced to the new Husky. The Golden Retriever looked Kryo up and down before mimicking his lack of balance and chuckling. "Looks like you've got the oopsies. You haven't attacked Luna yet, so....uh..." He stammered before looking around at the playground further away, aparently tag had caused him to lose sight of the playground.

"Sunny, this is Kryo. He's a friend." Luna said gesturing towards Kryo whom she had a look of "are you sure you're okay?"

"Oh cool! You wanna play with me and Luna, and Butter here?" Sunny asked.

"Rudder..." Luna corrected.

"Right." Sunny seemed happy as his tail was wagging.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

SeanWolf wrote:

He doesn't look so good.. Perhaps were should take him to the vet an see the horses!..
Oh an get him checked out while we are there..

Roarin wrote:
"Ah!" The mountain lion snapped out of her train of thought, straightening up at the sight of her owner. "Well... I think it's going well. Kinda awkward to be honest." Senka idly waved the spoon she was stiill carrying around in the air. "I want to reassure Chris but... I also don't want to make any false promises either. I was actually gonna look for you, see if you can give him any tips. I left him back in his holding cell watching Frasier. Though I don't know how long that'll hold his attention..."

You cursed him with watching TV? we'll never git him back into the forest now..
Rubbing her temple..
So who are you going to get to own them?
You can't just turn wild animals loose into the streets of the town, someone has to be responsible for them..
Just look at how much trouble they like to give me, just because i have a cat. A Really big cat.. but a cat
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Yeh," Leslie said, hoping this wasn't an elaborate way of drawing him in to tag him, "we can show yew the way tew the vets,"
"He's been there often enough," Chip mentioned. "Come on, every beast goes there sooner or later. Might as well be now. First for me, too." She straightened her jacket and adjusted her fake glasses as Leslie poked his tongue out at her.
-----------------
Juniper continued bouncing Olivia on the bed and wondered if she should mention what was coming. She could feel him...
Sally smiled as her big friend approached. "You like that," she asked.
Nola, however, decided to stay where she was. "Figure we'd best stay in here," she told Simon, "the annoying rodents' big friend is about to arrive." She selected some more meats from the fridge, put them on a plate and escorted Simon over to the kitchen bar and stools.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Keeshah wrote:He doesn't look so good.. Perhaps were should take him to the vet an see the horses!..
Looking up, Kryo replies in regards to a vet visit, "I...I think that would be a good idea...mind helping me up?" Along with feeling dizzy still, there was an odd feeling in his stomach now. He added, "Heck of way to make myself known here, eh?"
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Serence Frostbite wrote: "Well, I'm willing to try anything twice!" replies Ryyn.
"Alright" Josh chuckled "Ok, so they might take about 30 minutes. Anyone wanna watch TV in the mean time?"[/quote]

Ryyn nods. "I'd be up for TV!"
-----------
SeanWolf wrote:
Keeshah wrote:He doesn't look so good.. Perhaps were should take him to the vet an see the horses!..
Looking up, Kryo replies in regards to a vet visit, "I...I think that would be a good idea...mind helping me up?" Along with feeling dizzy still, there was an odd feeling in his stomach now. He added, "Heck of way to make myself known here, eh?"
"Yeah, I wish I could say that that wasn't normal here, but..." Lucky shrugs. "I'll come to the vet too. They're sued to seeing me."

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

SeanWolf wrote:
Rudder offered a hand. "My mom is not too far from here, she can give you a general look over so we can tell if you actually need a full visit."
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Gameb18oy wrote:He nodded through the glass... he figured Flash could feel the ground shaking, but figured he'd yell a few words through the glass just in case. "Weirdly fast this guy if he's kept pace with me with how big he is... he interested in protecting birds from vicious cats? I'll come in so we can discuss my pay if so."
"You stay out there for now. Give me a minute." Flash said, gesturing for the corvid to stay where he was. He ran back to find a couch anywhere in the house. He ran through the villa until he found one and dove into the cushions. After a minute, he emerged with a couple of quarters that had fallen between them. With his loot in tow, Flash ran back to the entry room where the crow was waiting outside of the window.

As he passed, he looked up at Thomas. "Mind if I - unf - give him these as payment for - oof - his help?" Flash nodded towards the crow.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Juniper continued bouncing Olivia on the bed and wondered if she should mention what was coming. She could feel him...
Nola, however, decided to stay where she was. "Figure we'd best stay in here," she told Simon, "the annoying rodents' big friend is about to arrive." She selected some more meats from the fridge, put them on a plate and escorted Simon over to the kitchen bar and stools.
Flash was starting to feel the ground shake beneath his feet with every distant footfall of the massive ursine. "Seems your ride is about to arrive, Ed!"
-Champion Motto

Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

CyberDragon wrote:
Gameb18oy wrote:He nodded through the glass... he figured Flash could feel the ground shaking, but figured he'd yell a few words through the glass just in case. "Weirdly fast this guy if he's kept pace with me with how big he is... he interested in protecting birds from vicious cats? I'll come in so we can discuss my pay if so."
"You stay out there for now. Give me a minute." Flash said, gesturing for the corvid to stay where he was. He ran back to find a couch anywhere in the house. He ran through the villa until he found one and dove into the cushions. After a minute, he emerged with a couple of quarters that had fallen between them. With his loot in tow, Flash ran back to the entry room where the crow was waiting outside of the window.

As he passed, he looked up at Thomas. "Mind if I - unf - give him these as payment for - oof - his help?" Flash nodded towards the crow.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Juniper continued bouncing Olivia on the bed and wondered if she should mention what was coming. She could feel him...
Flash was starting to feel the ground shake beneath his feet with every distant footfall of the massive ursine. "Seems your ride is about to arrive, Ed!"
The corvid couldn't keep his eyes off the pretty shiny circles. The mouse would be a good customer if he could find nice shinies like that regularly.
GrimD@rk8290 wrote:
SeanWolf wrote:
Responding to Kryo's earlier question she said "No way, go figure my best friend is a dog. Huh, here I had the impression most dogs hated cats. Other than Sunny, I haven't really met many other dogs who are cool with cats."

She looked over towards the otter, who looked rather small in comparison to the both of them. "Hey, I know you from somewhere right? Your mom was that vet who stitched up Sunny over when we lived in Birchwood?" Luna more than asked as she had remembered her visit to the vet earlier that day. She looked over at Sunny, whom upon recanting his former life in the rather urban town of Birchwood seemed to becoming a bit uneasy.

"Oh wait, Sunny!" It looked like Sunny was on the verge of having a panic attack, but in her haste to see if Kryo was okay had all but forgotten about what the pup was even doing. She ran over, quickly Sunny a warming hug before bringing him over towards the group.

Upon seeing the otter, Sunny started to cheer up. "Oh hey you're Butter, right?! I'm Sunny." He introduced himself, and though the otter felt familiar and like a good friend he couldn't place why but decided to give the otter a hug anyway, before looking over towards Kryo.

"Hey?" Sunny had a bit of a look of concern on his face, his former past memories lie forgotten for now as he is introduced to the new Husky. The Golden Retriever looked Kryo up and down before mimicking his lack of balance and chuckling. "Looks like you've got the oopsies. You haven't attacked Luna yet, so....uh..." He stammered before looking around at the playground further away, aparently tag had caused him to lose sight of the playground.

"Sunny, this is Kryo. He's a friend." Luna said gesturing towards Kryo whom she had a look of "are you sure you're okay?"

"Oh cool! You wanna play with me and Luna, and Butter here?" Sunny asked.

"Rudder..." Luna corrected.

"Right." Sunny seemed happy as his tail was wagging.
"... Butter is a new one by the way, but guess my mom has mentioned I'm a bit slippery so it fits well enough." He gave a polite nod to both Luna and the simple minded dog. "Nice seeing you two again. Didn't expect to run into you so soon after the clinic trip though. You live near here?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:You cursed him with watching TV? we'll never git him back into the forest now..
"Wait... weren't you the one that let me watch TV the whole time on the first night I was here?"
Keeshah wrote:So who are you going to get to own them?
You can't just turn wild animals loose into the streets of the town, someone has to be responsible for them..
Just look at how much trouble they like to give me, just because i have a cat. A Really big cat.. but a cat
"I don't know! That's why I wanted to ask you... for help." The large cat looked up at the ceiling, then down at the floor, really anywhere else but the woman in front of her. "I mean, I know I haven't seen them in a really long time, and to be honest I didn't think I would see them again. Ever. But now they're here and they're in trouble and..."

Senka set the spoon down in the bowl nestled in her other paw, using the free hand to gently scratch the side of her cheek. "One of them attacked a kid, and that's not a really good look and... I don't know what to tell my brother to make him stop worrying... And Cass.
I don't... I don't know what to do..."
She slumped her shoulders.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Despite her nerves, Olivia can't help but giggle as she's bounced.
"Wheee! Hey, you should bounce too, Miss Jumiper!"
Completely distracted, the mouseling doesn't notice the shaking as the bear approaches.

~~~~
Putting down his bundle, Ed bounces Harry gently in his arms as the pup starts to fuss. Quieting down again, the pup begins sucking his thumb, ears and nose twitching as he takes in the new sounds and smells. The father murmurs quiet reassurances, ostensibly to Harry but also secretly to himself as he waits for Flash to return.

~~~~
"Aww. Well, I still think it's awesome! I'll have to make you something in return!" Flynn enthuses, kissing his vixen on the muzzle.
"So... I suppose we'd better rejoin the others..."

~~~~
Welsh Halfwit wrote:No trouble with photos," she told Simon, "but the photographer's nuts!"
"He's so hyper, I swear he's part squirrel." Simon quips, crossing to the sink and struggling to stick his muzzle under the tap, the neck brace getting in the way.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Nola, however, decided to stay where she was. "Figure we'd best stay in here," she told Simon, "the annoying rodents' big friend is about to arrive." She selected some more meats from the fridge, put them on a plate and escorted Simon over to the kitchen bar and stools.
"That $%#&@*! monster darn near broke my neck. I'm definitely staying right here until he's gone. Otherwise I'll kill him myself." the fox states flatly, ignoring the impossibility of the statement.

~~~~
Gameb18oy wrote:Rudder offered a hand. "My mom is not too far from here, she can give you a general look over so we can tell if you actually need a full visit."
"That's a good idea actually, Rudder. Is she a vet then?" Piper asks, pulling her phone from her collar again and offering it to the otter.
"You can use my phone to call her if you want."
SeanWolf wrote:Looking up, Kryo replies in regards to a vet visit, "I...I think that would be a good idea...mind helping me up?" Along with feeling dizzy still, there was an odd feeling in his stomach now. He added, "Heck of way to make myself known here, eh?"
"Uh uh. Kryo, stay! I don't want you getting up and passing out or aggravating some injury. We'll get the vet to come to us. They do that, you know."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Gameb18oy wrote:Rudder offered a hand. "My mom is not too far from here, she can give you a general look over so we can tell if you actually need a full visit."
Hlaoroo wrote:"Uh uh. Kryo, stay! I don't want you getting up and passing out or aggravating some injury. We'll get the vet to come to us. They do that, you know."
Kryo, as he was about to take Rudder's hand, pulls it back and nods slowly at the other, "That sounds good...stomach's doing Olympics at the moment...man, i have no idea why I'm feeling woozy now..."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of course, Flash," Thomas said, nodding to the rodent, "of course."
-----------------
"He's very handsome, Ed," Sally said, returning to the room with a tiny doll that was designed for pet babies (very small and 'recoverable if swallowed') It was of a Feline and she put it on the table near the Mouse. "Nola says Olivia can have this if she wants."
------
(cutscene. Kitchen.)
"I did NOT say that," Nola grumped quietly, "I simply said it should be put to use!"
------
"Are you OK, Ed," Sally asked, very gently stroking the Mouses head with a finger, "You look... I don't know..."
-----------------
After her grump about the doll, Nola turned back to Simon. "Truth told," she said, sitting next to him and taking some sliced ham from the plate, "I don't think we could take him combined."
----------------
"I always had trouble with bouncing," Juniper confessed happily, smiling up at her guest, "I could never see the sides of the bed!" On impulse, she pulled Olivia in for a hug before asking if she wanted to go on bouncing.
---------------
"Lucky should call," Chip said pleasantly, "I think you've got the Vets on speed-dial, don't you, big guy?"
---------------
"Wun of these dayze," Leslie told Oreo as he rejoined his best friend who wasn't Aron, "weer gowing to have a qwiet day wivout Vets."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

SeanWolf wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"Uh uh. Kryo, stay! I don't want you getting up and passing out or aggravating some injury. We'll get the vet to come to us. They do that, you know."
Kryo, as he was about to take Rudder's hand, pulls it back and nods slowly at the other, "That sounds good...stomach's doing Olympics at the moment...man, i have no idea why I'm feeling woozy now..."
Rudder took the phone, texting a simple "Come outside, woozy pet, check if help needed." He handed the phone back to Piper after using it. "thanks, hopefully she won't miss that"
Hlaoroo wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:No trouble with photos," she told Simon, "but the photographer's nuts!"
"He's so hyper, I swear he's part squirrel." Simon quips, crossing to the sink and struggling to stick his muzzle under the tap, the neck brace getting in the way.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Nola, however, decided to stay where she was. "Figure we'd best stay in here," she told Simon, "the annoying rodents' big friend is about to arrive." She selected some more meats from the fridge, put them on a plate and escorted Simon over to the kitchen bar and stools.
"That $%#&@*! monster darn near broke my neck. I'm definitely staying right here until he's gone. Otherwise I'll kill him myself." the fox states flatly, ignoring the impossibility of the statement.
Snapper wasn't sure if the squirrel remark was an insult or not, but he couldn't help but chuckle at the realization about who they were talking about. He wondered if he could get them to pose for pics if they thought it was the only way to keep Deus from getting angry with them... he'd have to ask Flash if the bear would mind helping him out with that sometime. He started to walk closer to Simon, curious about that new word he used. "what's $%#&@ mean mister? I'm guessing it's not nice if you got Deus mad at you. He's really nice to Flash and me after all."
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Of course, Flash," Thomas said, nodding to the rodent, "of course."
Gameb18oy wrote:The corvid couldn't keep his eyes off the pretty shiny circles. The mouse would be a good customer if he could find nice shinies like that regularly.
Seeing this reaction to the coins, and hearing the permission from Thomas, Flash squeezed out of the door and handed the coins over to Rogue.
Hlaoroo wrote:Putting down his bundle, Ed bounces Harry gently in his arms as the pup starts to fuss. Quieting down again, the pup begins sucking his thumb, ears and nose twitching as he takes in the new sounds and smells. The father murmurs quiet reassurances, ostensibly to Harry but also secretly to himself as he waits for Flash to return.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Are you OK, Ed," Sally asked, very gently stroking the Mouses head with a finger, "You look... I don't know..."
Ed might have difficulty answering that. His nerves were about to be put to the test. The rythmic shaking of the house grew stronger until a massive shadow loomed over the entrance to the house, casting Rogue and Flash into darkness. The absolutely massive grizzly bear carefully stepped around the corner and into view, standing just outside of the door. His head was partly obscured by the ceiling, and it was very clear he was far too large to enter the house.

Flash immediately ran back into the house and jumped back up onto the table with the doll house. "Alright, Ed. Remember, be brave." He said. Flash pointed over toward the looming shadow of the incomprehensibly massive bear. "That's Deus. As I said before, he doesn't hurt mice. And, as you can see, he scares the living daylights out of everything, so nobody is going to mess with you as long as you're with him. He'll carry you back to the colony."

Flash looked up at Sally. "Sally, could you bring Ed and his family over to Deus?"
-Champion Motto

Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

CyberDragon wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Of course, Flash," Thomas said, nodding to the rodent, "of course."
Gameb18oy wrote:The corvid couldn't keep his eyes off the pretty shiny circles. The mouse would be a good customer if he could find nice shinies like that regularly.
Seeing this reaction to the coins, and hearing the permission from Thomas, Flash squeezed out of the door and handed the coins over to Rogue.
Hlaoroo wrote:Putting down his bundle, Ed bounces Harry gently in his arms as the pup starts to fuss. Quieting down again, the pup begins sucking his thumb, ears and nose twitching as he takes in the new sounds and smells. The father murmurs quiet reassurances, ostensibly to Harry but also secretly to himself as he waits for Flash to return.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Are you OK, Ed," Sally asked, very gently stroking the Mouses head with a finger, "You look... I don't know..."
Ed might have difficulty answering that. His nerves were about to be put to the test. The rythmic shaking of the house grew stronger until a massive shadow loomed over the entrance to the house, casting Rogue and Flash into darkness. The absolutely massive grizzly bear carefully stepped around the corner and into view, standing just outside of the door. His head was partly obscured by the ceiling, and it was very clear he was far too large to enter the house.

Flash immediately ran back into the house and jumped back up onto the table with the doll house. "Alright, Ed. Remember, be brave." He said. Flash pointed over toward the looming shadow of the incomprehensibly massive bear. "That's Deus. As I said before, he doesn't hurt mice. And, as you can see, he scares the living daylights out of everything, so nobody is going to mess with you as long as you're with him. He'll carry you back to the colony."

Flash looked up at Sally. "Sally, could you bring Ed and his family over to Deus?"
Rogue was unable to even thank the mouse for the shinies before he was gone. He Admired their sheen a bit before carefully tying his bandana into something resembing a bag around his neck, and dropping his treasures into it... he shivered as he looked over at Deus... but figured conversation would be polite while the bear waited on the mice. "So um... you like mice pal, or mostly just Speedy Gonzalez in there? I ask as the guy seemed nervous I'd try something with them when I introduced myself... and no offense, seems odd for a mouse with a friend like you to be scared of a bird just mildly larger than them, especially with how fast he seems capable of moving"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:
Keeshah wrote:You cursed him with watching TV? we'll never git him back into the forest now..
"Wait... weren't you the one that let me watch TV the whole time on the first night I was here?"

I did? well how delightfully naughty of me..
Looking all sweet and innocent.

Roarin wrote:"I don't know! That's why I wanted to ask you... for help." The large cat looked up at the ceiling, then down at the floor, really anywhere else but the woman in front of her. "I mean, I know I haven't seen them in a really long time, and to be honest I didn't think I would see them again. Ever. But now they're here and they're in trouble and..."

Senka set the spoon down in the bowl nestled in her other paw, using the free hand to gently scratch the side of her cheek. "One of them attacked a kid, and that's not a really good look and... I don't know what to tell my brother to make him stop worrying... And Cass.
I don't... I don't know what to do..."
She slumped her shoulders.
Put an ad in the paper. two pumas up for adoption, to a good home with plenty of time, money, and space.
Act now before the Xmas rush..
GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

Keeshah wrote:
He doesn't look so good.. Perhaps were should take him to the vet an see the horses!..
"Yay, Moonbeam, you said he was at the vet, and we can go to the vet right now???" Sunny seemed excited in seeing Moonbeam, even if the circumstances were a bit...bad.
Gameb18oy wrote: "... Butter is a new one by the way, but guess my mom has mentioned I'm a bit slippery so it fits well enough." He gave a polite nod to both Luna and the simple minded dog. "Nice seeing you two again. Didn't expect to run into you so soon after the clinic trip though. You live near here?"
"Yeah we live on number 35, uh we live near a rather large farmer's field of crops if that helps?"
Sunny himself wasn't too confident in this answer but he had remembered the farmer's field near his house and the number 35 was on the house they went in. That must be where they lived.
SeanWolf wrote: Kryo, as he was about to take Rudder's hand, pulls it back and nods slowly at the other, "That sounds good...stomach's doing Olympics at the moment...man, i have no idea why I'm feeling woozy now..."
Luna of course was there the whole time, making sure Kryo was going to be okay. "You'll be okay, I promise. Sorry, I guess this is my fault somewhat." Luna felt guilty and somewhat responsible as she tried her best to comfort the Husky.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Lucky should call," Chip said pleasantly, "I think you've got the Vets on speed-dial, don't you, big guy?"

Iz Lucki really dat unluckie?
Welsh Halfwit wrote: ---------------
"Wun of these dayze," Leslie told Oreo as he rejoined his best friend who wasn't Aron, "weer gowing to have a qwiet day wivout Vets."
I don't mind the vets.. as long as day are not stinging ME with those glass bee's!
GrimD@rk8290 wrote: "Yay, Moonbeam, you said he was at the vet, and we can go to the vet right now???" Sunny seemed excited in seeing Moonbeam, even if the circumstances were a bit...bad.

I'm ready to go!.. we just need a really big car to take us all there, or a truck, or a one horse open sled
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Keeshah wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Lucky should call," Chip said pleasantly, "I think you've got the Vets on speed-dial, don't you, big guy?"

Iz Lucki really dat unluckie?
"Yes I do, and yes...I am," replies Lucky as he pulls his phone out from his collar.
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Wun of these dayze," Leslie told Oreo as he rejoined his best friend who wasn't Aron, "weer gowing to have a qwiet day wivout Vets."
Hearing this, Lucky lets out a mirthless laugh. "That'll be the day..." Soon, he is on the phone with the vet.
--------------

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well, no matter what anyone says, you're still my good luck charm!" Piper states matter-of-factly, kissing Lucky on the cheek.
"So, Kryo, in case you pass out, do you have any medical conditions we should know about or do you take any medication we might need to tell the vet about?"

~~~~
"Oh. Thanks!" Ed says, taking the doll and examining it. Small as it is, it's still bigger than Olivia but he knows she'll enjoy it regardless. He tucks it under his arm with his bundle and checks to make sure Harry is still relaxed.

Ed startles and nearly drops Harry as Sally pats him. He does drop his bundle and the doll.
"Um, ah, s-sorry. J-just nervous, I guess." he answers before being forced to sit to avoid dropping Harry as everything shakes around him.
He gulps and wobbles a little as he sees the sheer scale of the bear. He's bigger even than he had imagined!

~~~~
Olivia hugs back warmly.
"Hey, Miss Jumiper? ... Flash said Mommy c-couldn't come back from the sky, r-right?" she asks sadly.
"Well... Maybe... C-could you be my new Mommy? I think Daddy would like someone to be new Mommy too. He doesn't know but sometimes I see him being sad when he thinks I'm asleep..."

~~~~
"What? No need for fighting him. You said your human has a gun." Simon states, giving up on trying to drink from the tap, having only managed to get himself wet.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote:"So, Kryo, in case you pass out, do you have any medical conditions we should know about or do you take any medication we might need to tell the vet about?"
"Y-y-yeah...um I have a....have...have" Kryo began to say before falling back and suddenly passing out.