2019/12/16 - Well Duh

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Robotech_Master

Re: 2019/12/16 - Well Duh

Post by Robotech_Master »

Nobody wrote:My thought? Marion was chosen at random. Steward just wanted to test the coin.
But apparently he was chosen, by name. Steward found a squirrel named Marion to be "interesting," which seemed suspicious in and of itself at the time.

And here's a thought to ponder. Is this badger still going by the name Steward? Did the name get mentioned in Marion's hearing? I don't think it happened "on camera," but I wonder if it would have at all. Keene might suddenly get a lot more interested if he hears about "a badger named Steward with a gold coin".

Though he'll probably be interested enough in "a badger with a gold coin" given he already knew about Thomas…
Jamonius

Post by Jamonius »

If it really is Steward that still leaves some important questions unanswered: Such as how did Steward get close enough to Lois, who was out in the middle of an open area, to use the coin on her without anybody spotting him? Lois was spotted right away and security called for nearly as soon as she was transformed so the zoo obviously keeps an eye out for any non pet animals on the loose. Looking back at the comics about the only way I can think off Steward transforming Lois would be if he chucked the coin at her from a hiding spot and then went and retrieved it once the coast was clear. The main problems I have with that though are that:

1. You would think Lois would remember getting hit with something just before the transformation.
2. Poncho witnessed it and he didn't mention anything about a gold coin.
3. We don't see the coin anywhere in those specific comics. True it might have just gone bouncing off panel somewhere but that just seems iffy to me.

If it is Steward we still have no idea about his motivation either. Revenge against the Miltons seems to be about the only thing he might be doing this for and really how does what has happened so far accomplish that? Ruin the ECP by transforming random humans and having them join it? Doesn't seem like that will be the effect (remember the remarks by some of the students at the school).

I dunno, if it is Steward then there's still some important info we're missing. In the case of Lois, I almost suspect Stew has a partner we don't know about. Someone who can get into places and be much less likely to be noticed than him if he were to go to a place like the zoo.
Sir Chestnut

Post by Sir Chestnut »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
Nobody wrote:
SeanWolf wrote:So Steward IS a suspect...though I never realized he was that buff looking. Now the question remains: Why did Steward do the curse? Random theory: He was lonely.
My thought? Marion was chosen at random. Steward just wanted to test the coin.
So.. A large Badger snuck into a random teenager's bedroom whilst he was sleeping, then managed to creep up on Lois and Poncho at the zoo? Not sure I buy that...

I'm thinking he has an assistant. Living with the ferals he has a good pool to recruit form.

1. Trinket is most likely as he's small, can fly, and is an experienced thief. Cory would most likely be assisting Trinket.

2. Most of the raccoons are thieves and have been caught breaking into houses before, but I don't think Falstaff and Truck would have been able to pull it off without blowing it somehow, maybe Steward could have tricked Ink to do it as a way to please the Opener?

3. Craig and Draig. Although I doubt this since, Kitsune is most likely keeping an eye on them.

4. A new character.
Argent

Post by Argent »

We saw a bird flying away when Lois was transformed, so Trinket is a possibility.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Robotech_Master wrote:
Nobody wrote:My thought? Marion was chosen at random. Steward just wanted to test the coin.
But apparently he was chosen, by name. Steward found a squirrel named Marion to be "interesting," which seemed suspicious in and of itself at the time.

And here's a thought to ponder. Is this badger still going by the name Steward? Did the name get mentioned in Marion's hearing? I don't think it happened "on camera," but I wonder if it would have at all. Keene might suddenly get a lot more interested if he hears about "a badger named Steward with a gold coin".

Though he'll probably be interested enough in "a badger with a gold coin" given he already knew about Thomas…
Interestingly enough, I was convinced that Steward introduced himself to Marion, but I just looked back and he did not. Nor was his name mentioned in the strips that followed before the badger departed the scene.

Now that I think about it, Steward wasn't shown how he introduced himself when he showed up at the treehouse. In fact, he hid his face from Kari at the time. He might not be going by that name for whatever reason. But he hasn't even spoken a word on-camera before meeting Marion since before he was transformed.

Though, to be fair, even if we discover that Steward was really Marions father or other close relative, it's not like he'd have made the connection even with a name.

I suspect we're going to cut to the treehouse in the next panel, possibly even a cut straight to interrogating Steward.
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
VeryAngryDeer

Post by VeryAngryDeer »

Robotech_Master wrote:
I still think this is less suspicious, and more just really weird.

We've seen wild animals with all sorts of names, from the unusual to the mundane. What's so special about Marion's name that would make Steward say it was interesting?

On the other hand, his reaction is nothing like I'd expect from a culprit suddenly discovering their victim is right in front of them. He doesn't feign ignorance, and he doesn't try to deflect Marion's attention away from himself. Steward goesto Marion to talk about the ECP (initially assumining he was just some random squirrel), and doesn't change his position at all after hearing Marion's name.

To me, it seems like Steward didn't expect Marion's response, and he was thinking about the implications. Steward may or may not have malicious intent for the ECP and the Miltons, but I don't think he's responsible for Marion and Lois' predicament.

What I want to know is what Steward meant when he said he wanted to speak to Marion in the morning. Did he just want to talk more about the ECP, or did Marion telling him his name let Steward put some unknown two-and-twos together and he wanted to give Marion some important information that might be relevant to the curse?

Given his later speech, telling Marion "I sympathise kid, but you can't always get what you want"... it sounds to me like he's resigned himself to not getting his old life back. I have to wonder if his sympathy would have extended to trying to do the same thing as King - trying to give some support as one of the few people similarly affected, and one of even fewer people willing to lend assistance.

There's been a lot of discussion about Steward being a villain, mostly based on the scene where he's looking at the coin while others talk about exploiting magic, the scene where his glasses go blank (a signifier of villainy in anime, I gather), and the fact that he embezzled from the Milton ferrets. I don't think that's a lot to go on, and I could see Steward as someone who did the wrong thing, got punished for it, did some self-reflection and has learned from the past.
Vertigo Fox

Post by Vertigo Fox »

Yeah, if it were him there would still be a lot left over to explain, like, as somebody said up above, motives. "I am a villain" isn't really a motivation to do villainous things. Unless your name is Count Olaf I guess. XD
Buuut, what about that conversation we had in the last thread about disposing of nuclear waste? What if that's what's going on here? Somebody is testing out the curse's effects on human subjects (the only kind that work) to figure out if they can either use it for their own ends or get rid of it safely. The reason Marion and Lois seem like random targets is because Marion, at least, was actually chosen at random. Lois is a little "too convenient" but she might have been changed as a distraction to prevent her or Marion from seeing something compromising... For all we know this could even be a motivation for Steward, though the question of how he did it would still remain.
Ship's Cat, MPSV Iberia
Check out my musical ramblings, if you dare:

https://soundcloud.com/snowfoxden
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Vertigo Fox wrote:Yeah, if it were him there would still be a lot left over to explain, like, as somebody said up above, motives. "I am a villain" isn't really a motivation to do villainous things. Unless your name is Count Olaf I guess. XD
Buuut, what about that conversation we had in the last thread about disposing of nuclear waste? What if that's what's going on here? Somebody is testing out the curse's effects on human subjects (the only kind that work) to figure out if they can either use it for their own ends or get rid of it safely. The reason Marion and Lois seem like random targets is because Marion, at least, was actually chosen at random. Lois is a little "too convenient" but she might have been changed as a distraction to prevent her or Marion from seeing something compromising... For all we know this could even be a motivation for Steward, though the question of how he did it would still remain.

Marion being random is certainly a possibility, but I hope that it's more directed than that. Unless we are about to discover other transformed parties, then Lois really is too coincidental.

Though if we find out shortly that half the school is now sporting tails, then all bets are off. It doesn't seem likely that we would see something that world changing in the last couple pages of the arc.
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
Nobody wrote:
SeanWolf wrote:So Steward IS a suspect...though I never realized he was that buff looking. Now the question remains: Why did Steward do the curse? Random theory: He was lonely.
My thought? Marion was chosen at random. Steward just wanted to test the coin.
So.. A large Badger snuck into a random teenager's bedroom whilst he was sleeping, then managed to creep up on Lois and Poncho at the zoo? Not sure I buy that...
The how has yet to be revealed. He could have had help. But my argument remains the same as it always has been: Steward is the only one who's thematically appropriate. The how is therefore unimportant.
Ash Greytree

Post by Ash Greytree »

dr_eirik wrote: Perhaps hes not working alone, but not working with anyone. It seems possible that the kits got hold of the coin and did something that Steward noticed but didnt really think about until Marion shows up. Maybe they tried a ritual or something that transformed Marion from afar.
Remote transformation by one party or another is one I’ve been thinking about for a while. That, alongside Steward being a red herring.

He seemed far too earnest in wanting animals to join the ECP to be an antagonist. And the way he walks away from Marion telling him that he can’t always get what he wants seemed more like him telling it like it is in a rather jaded way than him being villainous.

From what I’m looking at, everything is lining up for the primary background conflict of Housepets (as other arcs happen in the foreground) to be the ECP trying to make bigger strides in the world of Housepets while some potential transformation epidemic instigated by a yet-to-be-revealed antagonist and other issues serve as roadblocks to that progress, and eventually that background conflict reaches the foreground.
With the right community, getting into a webcomic at the beginning of a brand new arc can feel just as enjoyable and rewarding as being there from the beginning.
Vertigo Fox

Post by Vertigo Fox »

....noooooooo.
Now I have something irrelevant to say but I can't say it because it's irrelevant.
Ship's Cat, MPSV Iberia

GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Keene isn't discounting gold bars, rubies, lamps, diamonds, Super Metroid, or crystals? =P

So, uh... Marion? Better make sure he isn't the only person with a gold coin.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Vertigo Fox wrote:....noooooooo.
Now I have something irrelevant to say but I can't say it because it's irrelevant.
Frankly, that's never stopped me. Unless you're going to post your lunch order, i say go for it!
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

Great Kitsune is cryptic? Eh, you don't know him, Lois. :P Indeed, for him is fun be cryptic. ;) Yeah, good you reminded about the gold coin Steward has, Marion, when you were at Jessica's house... :? That was a little part of the treasure of the temple. So, now you wish to return back to Steward and talk more about with him too? He's not so more trustful than Thomas, though. :roll: Anyway, I noticed you two kinda feel the need to physically jump on Keene. :lol:
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Your self-restraint is admirable, Vert. ;)
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

Cesco wrote:Great Kitsune is cryptic?
Honestly, this really is the most straightforward I've ever seen him be when giving clues.
Vertigo Fox

Post by Vertigo Fox »

dr_eirik wrote:
Frankly, that's never stopped me. Unless you're going to post your lunch order, i say go for it!
One cheeseburger no sauce or pickles, large fries and a root beer.
:lol: :arrow: :lol:
Ship's Cat, MPSV Iberia

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Vertigo Fox wrote:
dr_eirik wrote:
One cheeseburger no sauce or pickles, large fries and a root beer.
:lol: :arrow: :lol:
Is Keene paying?
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Vertigo Fox

Post by Vertigo Fox »

Oooooooooooooooooooooh...
He is now!
Ship's Cat, MPSV Iberia

dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Vertigo Fox wrote:Oooooooooooooooooooooh...
He is now!
I feel like Keene is generally the kind of ferret that wouldn't think a moment about renting a reality defying hot springs because he's cold despite it costing possibly hundreds of thousands of dollars, but would give you a dirty look if he's expected to pay for lunch.
Vertigo Fox

Post by Vertigo Fox »

Oh I agree.
But when it's either the cheeseburger or him, I think he'll understand... :twisted:
Ship's Cat, MPSV Iberia

fenrirblack

Post by fenrirblack »

This is something I posted on the HP telegram last night that I really think it interesting. "I just really hope there is more to this. Like it was Steward and he was working for someone and them finding out was part of the plan all along. that would be a good story." Imagine Steward in Ferret jail or the Milton's dungeon and we see this shadowy figure come to his cell and then he reveals that the "plan" is proceeding accordingly.

Hang on, Steward wouldn't have been able to plan Marion going to the Jess's house. There is no way he would have known that would happen. Why use the coin on Marion in the first place? Why break into someone's house when he could have done it like Lois in broad daylight? Even if it was part of some grander scheme to boost the ECP, no one would have known Steward was involved so he wouldn't have gotten anything out of it. Unless he was working for someone who would benefit from more "animals" joining the ECP and knew he was working from the shadows. Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours type of deal. If he wanted to test the coin there are easier ways to do it than break into a teens bedroom during a four hour time window. There was never a guarantee Marion would have found the ECP without Fox and King. If this was Steward's plan it was the worse plan imaginable. Even if he was technically responsible he would have to be working for/with someone else because otherwise he gets nothing out of it. No recognition or acknowledgment. It was chance Marion was was in that treehouse while Falstaff and Truck were spying on Mrs. McGillicuddy. It makes more sense for Steward to come on board after the transformations and benefit from them than to instigate them.

Elaborate scheme time: Lana is working with Steward. Lana pulls a Juno (Beastars reference) and tracks Steward down at Jess's treehouse. She would have to known about the coin if she knew Steward was a badger. They team up. Miles tells her about his classes and students including Marion. She finds his address in a phone book or something and see that he lives in the neighborhood. She tells Steward who breaks into the house while Marion is asleep (how he does this is not that important). Marion wakes up and we know what happens next. They couldn't have known that Julia would have flipped out or Marion would be incompetent about the whole thing so that was bad planning. Their goal would be for them to immediately go to the ECP but things didn't work out. Fast forward, Marion shows up at the treehouse and Steward has to intervene. Without giving too much away he tries to direct Marion to the ECP and get the plan back on track. Things work out but barely. Fast forward again, Marion and Lois go the Zoo. Lana freaks out because A, she doesn't know where he is and B. she finds out that not only at they at the Zoo but they are talking to Thomas. She calls Steward who gets Trinket to fly the coin to the Zoo and tag Lois with it. (I didn't want to believe this originally but I have no other options at this point plus Trinket would be small enough to touch Lois and fly away during the confusion). That happens, Lana gets a call that Lois is a bobcat, feigns ignorance. Fast forward to now. The next strips are going to be the most important. IF steward is at the treehouse by the time they arrive either he wasn't responsible or it was part of the plan. Lana would probably give him a heads up that once Keene became more involved things it would be only a matter of time before he was found out so if he isn't there then that all but proves his guilt.
dr_eirik wrote:
Vertigo Fox wrote:Yeah, if it were him there would still be a lot left over to explain, like, as somebody said up above, motives. "I am a villain" isn't really a motivation to do villainous things. Unless your name is Count Olaf I guess. XD

Marion being random is certainly a possibility, but I hope that it's more directed than that. Unless we are about to discover other transformed parties, then Lois really is too coincidental.

Though if we find out shortly that half the school is now sporting tails, then all bets are off. It doesn't seem likely that we would see something that world changing in the last couple pages of the arc.
I've been thinking about that. I do wonder if during the time skip there is going to be more of an outbreak. Like in Zootopia there is that transition after Nick and Judy part ways, where the news cast tells us that __ amount of new feral animals cases have occurred. I'm thinking that could happen in a few panels of a longer strip. (Bronson being one of the new incidents). While Marion and Lois are dealing with the aftermath they are joined by __ amount of other dealing with similar scenarios. Which begs the question of who would be the potential target demo. So far its been two teenagers 17-18 years old so I figured that would remain the case. Joel was in his late twenties and Steward and Thomas were much older so I'm sure what Rick would plan for the story. If he wants a wider variety of therians or just leave it at young adult range (high school to college age). Location wise of course it would be Babylon Garden to the general River Ridge area. Lois is an outlier because she was targeted specifically do to her connection to Marion. It would be a good way to finally bring in the children who supposedly live in the neighborhood. The Ghost Children whom we never see or even sure exist.
Housepets! Fan Fiction By Fenrir Black M.A.
There is a price to pay for defying fate.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Now we finally seem to be coming back to Steward and a confrontation that will hopefully ensue soon. I hope he is at the treehouse still and didn’t run because of this or another reason. I still am saying that all of this is too easy though.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Now we finally seem to be coming back to Steward and a confrontation that will hopefully ensue soon. I hope he is at the treehouse still and didn’t run because of this or another reason. I still am saying that all of this is too easy though.
I keep seeing people mention him running. But... why? Assuming for the moment that he didn't have anything to do with the transformation then Marion was just squirrel who took off before he could hook him for the ECP.

Assuming that Marion was targeted, specifically, by Steward... Marion clearly didn't know that. Why would Steward run even if he was the guilty partly?

Steward will be at or near the treehouse when they look for him, If he's not, at least if Lois remembers the sandwich Jess will help find him,
Wato1876

Post by Wato1876 »

gold coins? i prefer diamond coins
My cat reads these with me, say hi to Remy.
mew

Anyway, see yall around!
Startrekfan47

Post by Startrekfan47 »

Saturn381 wrote:I knew it was the badger!

Guess we needed the stinking badger after all.
Foxfan2164

Post by Foxfan2164 »

Startrekfan47 wrote:

They had to bring him in at some point... :)
My Characters (Links and all)
Just your average Fox, Max and Marion fan.
Elwood Blutarsky

Post by Elwood Blutarsky »

dr_eirik wrote: I feel like Keene is generally the kind of ferret that wouldn't think a moment about renting a reality defying hot springs because he's cold despite it costing possibly hundreds of thousands of dollars, but would give you a dirty look if he's expected to pay for lunch.
Well, admittedly you can probably afford the lunch on your own so he has reason to be annoyed.
Startrekfan47 wrote:
Falstaff: Badger? We don't got no badger! We don't need no badger! I don't have to show you any stinking badger!
Champion Wallace

Post by Champion Wallace »

If Steward did sneak into Marion's room, I wonder what he was thinking.
What? You're getting into another match? Don't you have school tomorrow? I don't have all night for you to go to bed!
Jamonius wrote:If it is Steward we still have no idea about his motivation either. Revenge against the Miltons seems to be about the only thing he might be doing this for and really how does what has happened so far accomplish that? Ruin the ECP by transforming random humans and having them join it? Doesn't seem like that will be the effect (remember the remarks by some of the students at the school).
There's another theory that's far more altruistic than revenge. What if Steward want's to flood the ECP with humans not to ruin it, but to make it more successful. Pushing your culture on the natives doesn't normally land you on the right side of history, but his debate with Jess made it seem like he believed the ECP is good for animals. While most people don't like losing their humanity, Marion's classmates indicated students want the "human life" the ECP provides. As for personal benefits if the satisfaction of letting the forest critters find a better life isn't enough, Steward is an animal now. An ECP success leading to more universal rights for animals means more rights for him. Also, it's possible if the program grows large enough the ferrets can't personally oversee everyone, he may be able to join himself.
dr_eirik wrote:
He is now!
I feel like Keene is generally the kind of ferret that wouldn't think a moment about renting a reality defying hot springs because he's cold despite it costing possibly hundreds of thousands of dollars, but would give you a dirty look if he's expected to pay for lunch.
Keene hosted the state fair to avoid property tax, so that would be in character.
The cape comes with the promotion.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Stewart seems to me to believe after being turned into a badger that the ends justify the means approach.

If Keene wants his plan for pet equality to work, Stewart maybe believing this is the only option due to how the system works.

My bet is on christmas, people like Marion and Lois are going to have their eyes opened by Stewart - despite what he's doing. Doesn't seem like this whole arc would be this long if Stewart felt he was justified in his reasons for doing what he did.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Jamonius

Post by Jamonius »

Champion Wallace wrote:If Steward did sneak into Marion's room, I wonder what he was thinking.
What? You're getting into another match? Don't you have school tomorrow? I don't have all night for you to go to bed!
Jamonius wrote:If it is Steward we still have no idea about his motivation either. Revenge against the Miltons seems to be about the only thing he might be doing this for and really how does what has happened so far accomplish that? Ruin the ECP by transforming random humans and having them join it? Doesn't seem like that will be the effect (remember the remarks by some of the students at the school).
There's another theory that's far more altruistic than revenge. What if Steward want's to flood the ECP with humans not to ruin it, but to make it more successful. Pushing your culture on the natives doesn't normally land you on the right side of history, but his debate with Jess made it seem like he believed the ECP is good for animals. While most people don't like losing their humanity, Marion's classmates indicated students want the "human life" the ECP provides. As for personal benefits if the satisfaction of letting the forest critters find a better life isn't enough, Steward is an animal now. An ECP success leading to more universal rights for animals means more rights for him. Also, it's possible if the program grows large enough the ferrets can't personally oversee everyone, he may be able to join himself.
dr_eirik wrote:
He is now!
Keene hosted the state fair to avoid property tax, so that would be in character.
That is one possibility and it is one that if the ECP were to work out would offer him the best chance to regain some of the amenities of a human lifestyle. Unless some way is found to break this curse this may be what Steward views as the best way for him not to spend the rest of his life in the wilderness.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Startrekfan47 wrote:

Sounds like Wind in the Willows.
tych

Post by tych »

SeanWolf wrote:
Macsen wrote:Part of me thinks the Milton fortune is a red herring. Unless the gender change is completely random, with both Thomas and Steward getting (un)lucky to keep their gender, and both Marion and Lois getting (un)lucky to switch their gender.

But still, is there even going to be a way for Marion and Lois to change back?
Well, if it was a gold coin that cursed them...maybe either a silver coin would turn them back or something from Dragon's temple?
Wasn't Dragon's temple lost a long time ago? I mean like I could swear there was an arc that mentioned it being lost to time and Dragon really didn't care as long as she still had her Champion to play in the game
Sir Chestnut

Post by Sir Chestnut »

tych wrote:
SeanWolf wrote:
Macsen wrote:Part of me thinks the Milton fortune is a red herring. Unless the gender change is completely random, with both Thomas and Steward getting (un)lucky to keep their gender, and both Marion and Lois getting (un)lucky to switch their gender.

But still, is there even going to be a way for Marion and Lois to change back?
Well, if it was a gold coin that cursed them...maybe either a silver coin would turn them back or something from Dragon's temple?
Wasn't Dragon's temple lost a long time ago? I mean like I could swear there was an arc that mentioned it being lost to time and Dragon really didn't care as long as she still had her Champion to play in the game
It's somewhere in Egypt. Thomas was looking for it at one point and couldn't find it. Draig also mentioned it to Craig when digging through the ruins of Pete's temple.

http://www.housepetscomic.com/comic/201 ... e-methods/
Startrekfan47

Post by Startrekfan47 »

Ear elephant? What does an elephant's ear have to do with it Fals?
Well, you see, Truck, an elephant never forgets what he sees or hears, so the elephant ear is our key ...we ask the elephant what happened.
Wow, Fals, you're way smarter than that bum Squirrelock Holmes! But, Fals, the Babylon Gardens zoo doesn't have an elephant!
Not YET, Truck. Timing is everything.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Startrekfan47 wrote:

Well, you see, Truck, an elephant never forgets what he sees or hears, so the elephant ear is our key ...we ask the elephant what happened.
Wow, Fals, you're way smarter than that bum Squirrelock Holmes! But, Fals, the Babylon Gardens zoo doesn't have an elephant!
Except Keene has a white elephant...

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

dr_eirik wrote:
Startrekfan47 wrote:

Except Keene has a white elephant...

...and another drama illustrating why Badger does not wish Keene good things.
Startrekfan47

Post by Startrekfan47 »

What about the sack of money with a dollar sign on it that Daisy won? was that cursed?
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Startrekfan47 wrote:What about the sack of money with a dollar sign on it that Daisy won? was that cursed?
Naw, that was from the public fortune they inherited. There is a strip somewhere where either Steward or Thomas realizes there is a sizable amount of money missing from the estate (something like $11 billion is sticking in my head) That money Henry Milton converted to gold coins and gave to Pete.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Startrekfan47 wrote:What about the sack of money with a dollar sign on it that Daisy won? was that cursed?
Well, we don't see Daisy very often.......... :|