HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

Citrisfur wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie shook it. "Lyke I sed, I'm Leslie. Which is easy tew say.". He smiled back at her.
"Mhmm. Soo, I'ma go this way now," she points with both of her paws to the right, "before one of your humans chase me out of the neighborhood again. I'm not supposed to be here without a collar."
Oreo jumps off the car.
trash panda gotta go trash?Oreo asks.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Citrisfur

What Are Pandas?

Post by Citrisfur »

Keeshah wrote:Oreo jumps off the car.
“I’m not a panda!” she responds, assertively. “Also, what’s a panda?”
Last edited by Citrisfur on Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Active RP Chars.
  • Nadirth'ynn|d69620|6465777
  • Tiramisu|00aaf6|4759476
  • Lyncus|DE9D0A|88448574
  • James|00A8CA|475(10)877
  • Takido|00d022|5857953
Song Of The Day Queue, suspended

Profile Pic and Mystic Meadows banner by @Neko!
I also have an alt @Citris26
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Citrisfur wrote:
Keeshah wrote:Oreo jumps off the car.
“I’m not a panda!” she responds, assertively. “Also, what’s a panda?”
I don't know..
It's just what my mom always said.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I fink I've seen them in books," Leslie pondered. "And yew don't knead to go if yuir wif us!"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Citrisfur

Richmond Acres - Nadirth'ynn Responds

Post by Citrisfur »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I fink I've seen them in books," Leslie pondered. "And yew don't knead to go if yuir wif us!"
Nadir's paw she used to shake rejoins her other, the two back on her hips. "Are you sure? That didn't go over so well last time I was here. I didn't even get a word in before they kicked me out."
Last edited by Citrisfur on Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Active RP Chars.
  • Lyncus|DE9D0A|88448574
  • Takido|00d022|5857953

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Usud to wori me too," Leslie explained, "wen I was walking the roads." He smiled a hopeful smile at the older Girl. "But most ov them heer are gud. If yore nice to them too. Yew want to do sumfing?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

GrimD@rk8290 wrote:Sunny stopped when he hit something brown big and rather fuzzy. He had been looking too close to the ground and had not been paying too much attention to what was in front of him. At least he wasn't, but getting a face full of bear fur actually managed to get Sunny's full attention. He looked up and while true he had seen bears at the zoo, he had never encountered one this close before.

He was however frozen with fear, and his mind went blank om what to actually do. Thankfully though this gave Sunny long enough to process that the bear had actually spoken to him."Oh. Uh, hi? Sorry I...didn't see you there. Please don't hurt me..."

Luna however wasn't far behind the pair.
"Won't hurt unless you hurt mice I protect." Deus said, pointing to the mice on his shoulder.

Meanwhile, something was zipping through the underbrush. Flash rocketed out from under the leaves and shrubs, flipping through the air and landing on Deus's unoccupied shoulder. He took a look at Sunny, and apparently recognized him. "Oh hey, we've met before, haven't we?" Flash asked.
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:But you would be the Famous Pink Panther!
An i don't see you giving up the soft comfy bed, or the flea and tick powder, or Movie nite, or all the fancy meats. or well you know..
"Mmh, it's a trap Chris... a warm, comfy, cozy honey trap that you'll never escape from..."
CyberDragon wrote:"You're right." Chris responded. "That's why I have to talk to Kassandra before any of the humans do. She doesn't trust any of them, but... I think I can talk some sense into her."
Keeshah wrote:I'll see what i can do to get you two together.. you know wait, strike that..
Turning to Senka.
Oh Senka honey, could you go tell the clinic staff that Chris wants to chat with his sister, before things with her gets out of paw?
Turning back to Chris.
They are pretty angry with me, and might not do so just to spite me. humans right?
The mountain lion looked from her brother, then to her owner before nodding an affirmative. "Fine, I'll go ask." She then pointed the spoon she was still holding accusingly at Kandi. "You guys better not talk about me while I'm gone. And No! Embarrassing. Stories." She began to walk out of the room, before turn to give each of them one last leering look.

And then she was gone... back down the corridor and around a few turns, dodging a few folks before she found the nurse from before. "Umm, hey there. He finished his food." She held out the now empty bowl and spoon. "Also, do you think err, Chris could maybe, get a chance to talk to Kassandra when she wakes up? Or even better, be in the same room with her before she wakes up? It'd probably calm them both down if they were together."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Citrisfur wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I fink I've seen them in books," Leslie pondered. "And yew don't knead to go if yuir wif us!"
Nadir's paw she used to shake rejoins her other, the two back on her hips. "Are you sure? That didn't go over so well last time I was here. I didn't even get a word in before they kicked me out."
why arnt you wearing your collar? too itchy

Roarin wrote: The mountain lion looked from her brother, then to her owner before nodding an affirmative. "Fine, I'll go ask." She then pointed the spoon she was still holding accusingly at Kandi. "You guys better not talk about me while I'm gone. And No! Embarrassing. Stories." She began to walk out of the room, before turn to give each of them one last leering look.
You should see Senka in a TuTu.
Kanda says as Senka glares at her..
Citrisfur

She's a Pet Raccoon, Right?

Post by Citrisfur »

Keeshah wrote: why arnt you wearing your collar? too itchy
"I don't have a collar. I didn't - "

Nadir pauses mid-sentence for a second before shaking her head slightly. "I lost mine, and I haven't replaced it yet, that's all."
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Usud to wori me too," Leslie explained, "wen I was walking the roads." He smiled a hopeful smile at the older Girl. "But most ov them heer are gud. If yore nice to them too. Yew want to do sumfing?"
"I... guess," Nadir responds cautiously. "I wasn't planning on doing anything else today."
Last edited by Citrisfur on Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Active RP Chars.
  • Lyncus|DE9D0A|88448574
  • Takido|00d022|5857953

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Yew can borrow my owld wun layter if yew want," Leslie offered. "It'za bit broke but shud wurk?" He indicated the playground with swings, bars, see-saws (teeter totters) and other things. "Or are we gowin' after the car and the Horsies?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Yew can borrow my owld wun layter if yew want," Leslie offered. "It'za bit broke but shud wurk?" He indicated the playground with swings, bars, see-saws (teeter totters) and other things. "Or are we gowin' after the car and the Horsies?"
Go after the horse, of course..
GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

CyberDragon wrote:
"Won't hurt unless you hurt mice I protect." Deus said, pointing to the mice on his shoulder.

Meanwhile, something was zipping through the underbrush. Flash rocketed out from under the leaves and shrubs, flipping through the air and landing on Deus's unoccupied shoulder. He took a look at Sunny, and apparently recognized him. "Oh hey, we've met before, haven't we?" Flash asked.
"Hey, you're the mouse I met here at the vet a couple days ago, Dash or something right? I remember you!" Sunny said oh so happy to see a rather familiar face, hopefully a friend as he bashfully rubbed the back of his head.

"Guess I ran into your friend here." He walked over a bit closer to the mouse extending out his paw in a sort of way of him saying he wanted Flash to hop on. "You aren't busy right now are you? Would you want to play?" The labrador seemed to ask almost as if the pup needed it.

Luna however had finally approached the group. "Sunny! What are you doing!? Get away from there." Luna was running at him in a full panic but Sunny seemed oddly fine as Sunny raised his arms a bit defensively getting himself between Deus, Flash and Luna. "It's okay, they're friends, I'm okay, see?"

Luna recognized Flash on the bears shoulder. "How did you manage to befriend a wild bear of all things, Flash." Luna seemed now more so curious than startled at the revelation.
Sunny Briggs -Golden Labrador Retriever- S3 P5 E7 C6 I3 A8 L10
Luna Briggs - Blue Russian Cat- S8 P6 E6 C6 I7 A5 L4
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Nope!" Flynn grins, waggling his ears.
"These aren't just for show, you know. Now, if you were mouse-sized maybe. Kilo can be incredibly quiet when he wants to be."
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "He can hear a creeping Mouse with a cork cane from across the room," kilo told the room.
Josh chuckled as he placed the meals out on the table
"So you're saying Flynn's turning into a hunter?" Nadia winked
"Food's ready guys!"
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

"How do I look?" Cala strikes multiple fashionable poses, grinning widely as she shows off her outfit. She's thrown on an outback hat made of straw, a light brown khaki shirt, and her collar. Finally, to complete the outfit she's applied some of her red fur paint liberally around her mouth and down her muzzle. "Perfect, right?" She says, biting down her laughter. Anthony and Brian sit at the couch facing her, Brian typing away at his laptop and Anthony just lounging. Brian looks up from his laptop and speaks as Anthony tries to figure out what he's seeing.

"Cute." He then turns back down to his laptop. Anthony rubs the back of his head as he sees Cala's smile turn annoyed, crossing her arms and looking away. She's always trying to get a reaction, and she can't stand Brian's short answers. Anthony brings his hands to his mouth to hide the small smile emerging on his face.

"So you're... the Crocodile Hunter Wolf? That what this is?" He gestures to his mouth. Her smile returns as she shrugs in response. Anthony stands up to grab his keys, ready to take Cala to search for a town hall or something when he turns back to see her standing at the window.

"There's three cats now!" Her tail is wagging furiously as she notices the new addition to the car squad. "Anthony! Can I go say hi?" Brian's attention turns to Cala, ready to interrupt but taking a moment to squash the annoyance in his voice. That moment is more than enough for Anthony to reply.

"Sure, just be quick. I'll get the AC running in the meantime." Cala immediately makes a break for the door, expecting Brian to try to cut her escape off. Brian starts to speak and remind her of his rules but she's out the door before he gets past his exclamation. She slams the door behind her, Anthony giving a quiet laugh. "C'mon Brian, let her have some fun before all that instinct stuff starts back up." He leans against the door in preparation to head off, waiting for Brian's rebuke.

Instead, he sighs, turning back to the studies in his lap. "Anthony, I'm sure you like being the cool big brother, but you've got to enforce some rules. When she does fully wake, someone's gonna get hurt unless we actually can control her. She's supposed to be a pet, remember?" Anthony sighs and nods, crestfallen. "That stuff will wear off fully by tonight. So when she wakes up, we're gonna need to have her on as tight a leash as possible. And I mean that literally if you think you're taking her somewhere. She's a problematically smart wolf, but she's still a wolf."

Anthony nods once more. "I hear you. I'll... talk with her on the ride. I know she can hurt someone, but I don't want her to be afraid of herself. It's already a pain getting her to eat food." He shakes his head lightly. "And I guess we should bring her by the Ranger Station. We should warn them, just in case." With that, he steps out the door.

Cala's already jogging over to the car, waving happily at her two friends and the new stranger with one hand and holding her hat on with the other. It's once again skipped her mind that she is 1. A wolf, and 2. coated in red fur paint. "You're still here!" She announces to the group as she approaches.
Every day is a million new chances to mess something up, and that couldn't be more exciting.
All the characters!
Citrisfur

Nadirth'ynn Meets Cala

Post by Citrisfur »

DdeeStar wrote:Cala's already jogging over to the car, waving happily at her two friends and the new stranger with one hand and holding her hat on with the other. It's once again skipped her mind that she is 1. A wolf, and 2. coated in red fur paint. "You're still here!" She announces to the group as she approaches.
Nadir watches Cala approach, looking skeptical. She looks as if she's ready to leave, but when she notices Cala's collar she stays in place. "What happened to you?" Nadir asks, pointing at her own face. "That doesn't look natural."
Last edited by Citrisfur on Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Active RP Chars.
  • Lyncus|DE9D0A|88448574
  • Takido|00d022|5857953

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hey, Mis Cala," Leslie called, waving to the Wolf. "This iz Nadir. She's a frend we just met. Nadir, Cala's anofur frend we just met. Tuday's the day, eh? I'm, whyre you Red, Miss Cala?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Hey, Mis Cala," Leslie called, waving to the Wolf. "This iz Nadir. She's a frend we just met. Nadir, Cala's anofur frend we just met. Tuday's the day, eh? I'm, whyre you Red, Miss Cala?"
Citrisfur wrote: Nadir watches Cala approach, looking skeptical. She looks as if she's ready to leave, but when she notices Cala's collar she stays in place. "What happened to you?" Nadir asks, pointing at her own face. "That doesn't look natural."
She gives a soft laugh and replies "Funny story. So I was unpacking some of my outfits to figure out what to wear and I found my old makeup-slash-disguise kit and all the red dyed water packets were loose in the box so I was holding them in the edge of my mouth so I could apply them later and when I went to reach for the ones at the bottom the box caved in, I fell in, and then I bit down on accident." She sticks out her tongue, which is even redder than her muzzle. "Now we have to wash my power suit because it looks like I died in it. But it still has the fun effect of the coloring, even if I didn't put it on on purpose." She pauses, then continues with a slight air of confusion. "You both see this as red?"
Last edited by DdeeStar on Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Every day is a million new chances to mess something up, and that couldn't be more exciting.
All the characters!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Um,it is, isn't it," Leslie asked uncertainly. "I've alwaes seen it lyke that." He pointed to a red swing.
-----------------------
"Ah," Kilo said, "I promise I shall not eat much."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, yeah! Lettuces, watch out, radishes beware!" Flynn jokes.
"So what have we got? Talk me through it." he says, looking at the spread.
"Please." he adds.

~~~~
"Did you get my dollies?" Olivia asks before falling silent and trying to hide in the bear's fur at the sight of the predators.

~~~~
"What happened?" the Simon asks quietly, sensing something very wrong in the cat's tone.

~~~~
Roarin wrote:"Umm, hey there. He finished his food." She held out the now empty bowl and spoon. "Also, do you think err, Chris could maybe, get a chance to talk to Kassandra when she wakes up? Or even better, be in the same room with her before she wakes up? It'd probably calm them both down if they were together."
The nurse stops suddenly in the doorway as the mountain lion appears and is nearly run over by the vets pushing Kassandra's gurney.
"Oh, sure, Senka. In fact we're on our way to the cage next to him right now if you want to come. Kassandra's out of surgery and we want to get her into the cage before she starts waking up. If you would, please..." the nurse prompts, politely gesturing for the big cat to move.

~~~~
Once the young pets are off the car, Sue speeds away, leaving the kits in the care of Rudder and Cala.

Arriving at the vets, Piper is ushered into a private examination room as Kryo is whisked straight to the X-ray machine. A nurse is already on the phone, dialing Kryo's owner first as his case is the more serious.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

As he's being rolled in, Kryo begins to stir a bit and slowly begins to wake up. "Ugh..wha...what happened?" he groans before looking about, "Why am I at...the vets?"

--------------------------

Blackie, Kryo's owner, is sitting in the dressing room relaxing after another successful show when his cellphone goes off. Though not recognizing the number, he answers it anyway, "Hello? This is Blackie Lawless."
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
Citrisfur

Post by Citrisfur »

DdeeStar wrote:She gives a soft laugh and replies "Funny story. So I was unpacking some of my outfits to figure out what to wear and I found my old makeup-slash-disguise kit and all the red dyed water packets were loose in the box so I was holding them in the edge of my mouth so I could apply them later and when I went to reach for the ones at the bottom the box caved in, I fell in, and then I bit down on accident." She sticks out her tongue, which is even redder than her muzzle. "Now we have to wash my power suit because it looks like I died in it. But it still has the fun effect of the coloring, even if I didn't put it on on purpose." She pauses, then continues with a slight air of confusion. "You both see this as red?"
Nadir shrugs. "Does it matter? It's not even on both sides of your face, and contrasts too much with the rest of your fur," she replies, not giving a straight answer to Cala's question.
Last edited by Citrisfur on Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Active RP Chars.
  • Lyncus|DE9D0A|88448574
  • Takido|00d022|5857953

DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Um,it is, isn't it," Leslie asked uncertainly. "I've alwaes seen it lyke that." He pointed to a red swing.
Citrisfur wrote: Nadir shrugs. "Does it matter? It's not even on both sides of your face, and contrasts too much with the rest of your fur," she replies, not giving a straight answer to Cala's question.
Cala gives Nadir a crooked look, trying to decide if that was pure sass or just a healthy respect for her danger. She opts to just poke at Nadir's nose. "Boop." Cala then turns immediately to Leslie, the topic of the color red pushed back as she remembers Anthony's waiting on her. "Leslie-do you know where we go to get registered as pets? As much fun as exploring is, I've got a lot to do today. Also where the Ranger Station is would be nice, and maybe the vet because Uther thinks the adenosine may be affecting my coordination. Little does he know I'm just slow." She chuckles quietly with the last line as though it were some sort of dark secret, managing to distract herself from her goal in the middle of asking about it.
All the characters!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Um...," Leslie said, running through what Cala had said to see if there were any words he recognised. His brain lit on the word 'registration' as a word Leroy had used in regards to himself and Vera. He'd gotten them from the Vets, hadn't he? He brightened somewhat. "They do the regestraytions at the Vets! Wher we'er gowing! That iz where the Horsies are," he added for Nadir's benefit. "And they hav the Rangur's number." He decided not to mention the Cougar that was a Ranger. He'd found that a lot of people didn't believe that bit.
-------------------
"Sushi for most," Kilo advised, "The salad and whatever else Josh ordered for you."
-------------------
"One was, um, too accepting," Nola admitted sadly. "Tell you the rest in your place," she added quietly, nodding towards Sally and Thomas, "They feel responsible for part of it and I don't want them to be. They were conned into it." So saying, she began to walk towards the patio doors and the garden beyond.
-------------------
"You played Tag with a tree," Chip told Kryo. "Then Oreo thought Piper was mugging you and jumped on her. That's why she's here."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Roarin wrote:"Mmh, it's a trap Chris... a warm, comfy, cozy honey trap that you'll never escape from..."
"Sounds like my kind of trap." Chris said, not looking away from the ceiling out of fear of aggravating his injuries.
Keeshah wrote:You should see Senka in a TuTu.
"Honestly... I just survived a bear. That's enough brushes with death for today." Chris said, hoping not to talk about embarrassing things regarding his sisters right now.

------------------------
GrimD@rk8290 wrote:"Hey, you're the mouse I met here at the vet a couple days ago, Dash or something right? I remember you!" Sunny said oh so happy to see a rather familiar face, hopefully a friend as he bashfully rubbed the back of his head.

"Guess I ran into your friend here." He walked over a bit closer to the mouse extending out his paw in a sort of way of him saying he wanted Flash to hop on. "You aren't busy right now are you? Would you want to play?" The labrador seemed to ask almost as if the pup needed it.

Luna however had finally approached the group. "Sunny! What are you doing!? Get away from there." Luna was running at him in a full panic but Sunny seemed oddly fine as Sunny raised his arms a bit defensively getting himself between Deus, Flash and Luna. "It's okay, they're friends, I'm okay, see?"

Luna recognized Flash on the bears shoulder. "How did you manage to befriend a wild bear of all things, Flash." Luna seemed now more so curious than startled at the revelation.
"Believe it or not, we're the same age. We met each other as little kids. Neither of us had a family, so we kind of raised each other." Flash said with a casual shrug. "We've been best friends our whole lives, and we help each other survive out here."

"Little busy now." Deus grunted to Sunny. "Need drop off mice at cave, and Flash need show them around. You... not hunt, do you?" he asked the two, though his question was mainly directed at the cat among them.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Did you get my dollies?" Olivia asks before falling silent and trying to hide in the bear's fur at the sight of the predators.
"Huh?" Flash was distracted for a bit by the arrival of the cat and dog. He almost forgot to give Olivia her friends back. "Oh! Yeah, I have them right here." He zipped around the back of Deus's neck to the other shoulder. "Don't worry, the dog and the cat won't hurt you. Especially not while you're on Deus's shoulders. Why don't I hold on to your friends until we get to your new home? That way they'll be safe, and you can keep holding on to my friend here, ok?"
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Citrisfur

She's Kinda Shy

Post by Citrisfur »

DdeeStar wrote:Cala gives Nadir a crooked look, trying to decide if that was pure sass or just a healthy respect for her danger. She opts to just poke at Nadir's nose. "Boop."
Nadir recoils away from Cala's touch, blushing as she does. "That's not what I was expecting..."
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Um...," Leslie said, running through what Cala had said to see if there were any words he recognised. His brain lit on the word 'registration' as a word Leroy had used in regards to himself and Vera. He'd gotten them from the Vets, hadn't he? He brightened somewhat. "They do the regestraytions at the Vets! Wher we'er gowing! That iz where the Horsies are," he added for Nadir's benefit. "And they hav the Rangur's number." He decided not to mention the Cougar that was a Ranger. He'd found that a lot of people didn't believe that bit.
"What do I want with horses, again?" Nadir asks, recovering slightly.
Last edited by Citrisfur on Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Active RP Chars.
  • Lyncus|DE9D0A|88448574
  • Takido|00d022|5857953

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Tew talk," Leslie said hopefully, "and beecos beeing wiv frends means Humins won't showt at yew, Rite, Oreo?? You can look 'round the area wif us?" He held out a handpaw again. He didn't really expect her to take it but Vera had said Friends held hands so the offer had to be made.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Citrisfur wrote: Nadir recoils away from Cala's touch, blushing as she does. "That's not what I was expecting..."
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Tew talk," Leslie said hopefully, "and beecos beeing wiv frends means Humins won't showt at yew, Rite, Oreo?? You can look 'round the area wif us?" He held out a handpaw again. He didn't really expect her to take it but Vera had said Friends held hands so the offer had to be made.
"You guys are adorable. If I could I'd watch this all day, but it seems we're heading to the vet. Though we've got three seats in back if you can stand a car ride inside. Otherwise I'll see you all around, I'm sure." She crosses her arms, looking down at the 'cats' around her with a pleased smile.
All the characters!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I can sit," Leslie replied, still looking at Nadir and still holding out his handpaw. "Hav you efur riden in a car, Nadir?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh, yeah! Lettuces, watch out, radishes beware!" Flynn jokes.
"So what have we got? Talk me through it." he says, looking at the spread.
"Please." he adds.
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Sushi for most," Kilo advised, "The salad and whatever else Josh ordered for you."
"Pretty much yeah" Josh said, handing Flynn a large, black ceramic bowl filled with vegetables and seaweeds "I got ya a veggie salad, the seaweeds are part of it, and if you don't like seaweeds, you can take it out, still plenty of veggies left, and here" he continued, placing a tiny kettle the size of Flynn's paw next to the bowl. "is the sauce meant to go with that, it's a bit salty, sour AND sweet, so not everyone like that, but I think it's good. If you don't like it, we have ketchup, soy sauce, mustard, wasabi powder, and er.....this" he said, holding up a bottle with some thick, light brown sauce inside "I have noooo idea how to call this, but it's delicious and goes pretty well with sushi, so it should be fine with salad too"
"It's made of fish dude" Nadia raised an eyebrow
"right! So no dissolved brown mystery sauce for Flynn" Josh joked, then turned to Kilo and Rynn "For the rest of us we have a a bunch top choose, salmon, egg, caviar,..." he explained, indicating each dishes " sea urchin, avocado roll, cucumber roll, and cherry blossom roll. Feel free to choose whichever ya like!"
"Guess we should dig in." Nadia smiled at Flynn "Want me to toss the salad for ya?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Tew talk," Leslie said hopefully, "and beecos beeing wiv frends means Humins won't showt at yew, Rite, Oreo?? You can look 'round the area wif us?" He held out a handpaw again. He didn't really expect her to take it but Vera had said Friends held hands so the offer had to be made.

No they just pet you, give you baths.. lots of baths.. daily food. places to stay
Oreo counts off until he runs out of fingers on his paw
Citrisfur

Post by Citrisfur »

"I can sit," Leslie replied, still looking at Nadir and still holding out his handpaw. "Hav you efur riden in a car, Nadir?"
"No," Nadir replies, not moving. "And I don't want to know what the inside of that abomination looks like; thanks."
Last edited by Citrisfur on Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Active RP Chars.
  • Lyncus|DE9D0A|88448574
  • Takido|00d022|5857953

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"They'ur not so bad, 'onest," Leslie implored, "Tho I perfur walkin tew. Sure you can manage it for fyve minites. You look brayve enuf."
--------------------
Kilo helped himself to a few small items.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Citrisfur wrote: "No," Nadir replies, not moving. "And I don't want to know what the inside of that abomination looks like; thanks."
"It's less about the decor and more about the feeling. The blissful feeling of cold air. But still, you've got a solid walk ahead of you otherwise. Plus if you come with Anthony and I we can probably get you registered too. Not sure what that entails, but we'll figure it out as we go." Cala shrugs and looks back at the car which Anthony has just reached and started. "Plus all the good stories follow groups, so you don't want to be left sitting here." She finishes with a warm smile as she attempts to subtly prey on a raccoon's fear of being left out.
All the characters!
Citrisfur

A Wild Cat Appeared - Wait, She Has a Collar...

Post by Citrisfur »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"They'ur not so bad, 'onest," Leslie implored, "Tho I perfur walkin tew. Sure you can manage it for fyve minites. You look brayve enuf."
DdeeStar wrote:"It's less about the decor and more about the feeling. The blissful feeling of cold air. But still, you've got a solid walk ahead of you otherwise. Plus if you come with Anthony and I we can probably get you registered too. Not sure what that entails, but we'll figure it out as we go." Cala shrugs and looks back at the car which Anthony has just reached and started. "Plus all the good stories follow groups, so you don't want to be left sitting here." She finishes with a warm smile as she attempts to subtly prey on a raccoon's fear of being left out.
Cala and Leslie might have noticed another animal, a cat this time, approaching the group, having crossed Sycamore and approaching behind Nadir, getting close enough to the group to hear the last few lines of the conversation.

"Are you guys new too? I still have to get registered for Richmond Acres," she says, making Nadir jump.

"Don't come up behind me like that!" Nadir says, blushing again. "And I'd rather walk, if anything." She glances around at the houses again, nervously.

"You're a funny looking dog," the new cat continues.

"I'm not a dog! I'm a raccoon. Raa-couwn," Nadir explains, speaking as if she was teaching the newcomer a new word.
Last edited by Citrisfur on Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Active RP Chars.
  • Lyncus|DE9D0A|88448574
  • Takido|00d022|5857953

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hello, Miss," Leslie said politely, trying not to snigger at Nadia's reaction. "Eye'm Leslie. Thisus Oreo, Miss Cala and Nadia. Umm..." He tried to figure some way out of the current problems. "Oreo no's the way tew the Vets, rite? I can walk wif Nadia if yew know the way, Oreo?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Citrisfur wrote: Cala and Leslie might have noticed another animal, a cat this time, approaching the group, having crossed Sycamore and approaching behind Nadir, getting close enough to the group to hear the last few lines of the conversation.
Cala lets out a small gasp and whines "Oh you're so cuuute! Five cats!" as the new one approaches. She doesn't know where Luna's gone, but still, it's five overall.
Citrisfur wrote: "Are you guys new too? I still have to get registered for Richmond Acres," she says, making Nadir jump.

"Don't come up behind me like that!" Nadir says, blushing again. "And I'd rather walk, if anything." She glances around at the houses again, nervously.

"You're a funny looking dog," the new cat continues.

"I'm not a dog! I'm a raccoon. Raa-couwn," Nadir explains, speaking as if she was teaching the newcomer a new word.
One would think that each breed of cat recognizes the others, but it's not as if Cala looks like a grey wolf so she doesn't catch the actual error. Evidently the collarless one is pure-bred though, only made more obvious by her superior attitude. Cala snaps out of her thoughts and replies with a smile and shrug "Anthony's taking me for the same purpose, wanna tag along?" She's a little confused about the fact that the new cat's apparently going to register herself, but Cala has no idea how this works and figures an actual pet would know the procedure better. Brian probably just wants her supervised.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Hello, Miss," Leslie said politely, trying not to snigger at Nadia's reaction. "Eye'm Leslie. Thisus Oreo, Miss Cala and Nadia. Umm..." He tried to figure some way out of the current problems. "Oreo no's the way tew the Vets, rite? I can walk wif Nadia if yew know the way, Oreo?"
Cala tilts the brim of her hat up and smiles broadly as her name is said. Once Leslie's done, she mutters "GPS'll handle it..." knowing Anthony won't drive anywhere without Google Maps, partially because of her.
All the characters!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"That was one time!" The two could hear the mountain lion yell as she stormed out of the room.
Hlaoroo wrote:The nurse stops suddenly in the doorway as the mountain lion appears and is nearly run over by the vets pushing Kassandra's gurney.
"Oh, sure, Senka. In fact we're on our way to the cage next to him right now if you want to come. Kassandra's out of surgery and we want to get her into the cage before she starts waking up. If you would, please..." the nurse prompts, politely gesturing for the big cat to move.
Senka's eyes widened and she quickly back-pedaled and scooted up against the wall. "Oh carp..." The large feline almost let the spoon spin out of the bowl as her eyes fell on her unconscious sister. "Yeah umm, okay." She nodded, wordlessly following behind the crew for a few steps before speaking up again.
"Is... is she gonna be okay? That means the surgery or whatever went well, right?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"You played Tag with a tree," Chip told Kryo. "Then Oreo thought Piper was mugging you and jumped on her. That's why she's here."
"Tag..mugging...erf..." Kryo grunts a bit as he hold his stomach, though he does manages to offer a little joke, "Who won: me or the tree?"
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Hello, Miss," Leslie said politely, trying not to snigger at Nadia's reaction. "Eye'm Leslie. Thisus Oreo, Miss Cala and Nadia. Umm..." He tried to figure some way out of the current problems. "Oreo no's the way tew the Vets, rite? I can walk wif Nadia if yew know the way, Oreo?"

No.. I'm told us skunks have no sense of direction at all..
I just know it's a long car ride there.. minutes, perhaps hours.. skunks are not good at time as well.

Roarin wrote:
"That was one time!" The two could hear the mountain lion yell as she stormed out of the room.
CyberDragon wrote:"Honestly... I just survived a bear. That's enough brushes with death for today." Chris said, hoping not to talk about embarrassing things regarding his sisters right now.
Kandi gets up and goes over to the male cougar, hugging and petting him..
Don't worry, I'll protect you. I'm a very good lion tamer..
Roarin wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:The nurse stops suddenly in the doorway as the mountain lion appears and is nearly run over by the vets pushing Kassandra's gurney.
Senka's eyes widened and she quickly back-pedaled and scooted up against the wall. "Oh carp..." The large feline almost let the spoon spin out of the bowl as her eyes fell on her unconscious sister. "Yeah umm, okay." She nodded, wordlessly following behind the crew for a few steps before speaking up again.
"Is... is she gonna be okay? That means the surgery or whatever went well, right?"

Kandi scrambles up and gets the cage next to Chris open and ready for the group to enter.