HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

"I actually don't know what there is here besides the book store."
Buster also noticed the fox. "Oh, hello there. You don't look like you're from around here."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke hadn't noticed the two pets until he almost ran into them, and when he did notice them he was a bit struck they must've been on of the source's of the smell as they seemed groomed and treated but he was more struck at the collars then he remembered the pictures he had seen in books and descriptions, they were pets which he was curious about and also somewhat jealous but didn't really know alot about the behavior of pets, when he saw the rabbit he almost leapt at him to well.... but he stopped himself seein'g it not proper as he belonged to somebody but he couldn't help but get a bit of a hungry look when he talked to him*

"Oh uhh hello, my name is Duke and yes i'm not from around here I actually live in the woods"

*Duke extends his paw*

"What are your names?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Don't be like what? if you even heard a word of what I thought, then it's less private than it used to be, I just have to be a bit more carefuel is all.
During this conversation, buster and Gage had reached Main street.
Sigh, no no, it still is. It's, just difficult to explain. Sigh.
Duke hadn't noticed the two pets until he almost ran into them, and when he did notice them he was a bit struck they must've been on of the source's of the smell as they seemed groomed and treated but he was more struck at the collars then he remembered the pictures he had seen in books and descriptions, they were pets which he was curious about and also somewhat jealous but didn't really know alot about the behavior of pets, when he saw the rabbit he almost leapt at him to well.... but he stopped himself seein'g it not proper as he belonged to somebody but he couldn't help but get a bit of a hungry look when he talked to him*

"Oh uhh hello, my name is Duke and yes i'm not from around here I actually live in the woods"

*Duke extends his paw*

"What are your names?"
Miles placed a cold, clawed paw softly around Duke's neck.

These are my friends here, you hurt them... He thought to Duke in a echoing whisper.
Luna werewolf

Post by Luna werewolf »

"Weeeeell, it's four pm, and it's time to go, so, whatever, it's time to go now, Hunter. Nice meeting you guys." Kaori said, and dragged Hunter off down the road.

Ooc: Ugh. I hope I didn't mess up or anything. Kaori and Hunter's family have tea at 5 so their dad can get to work easily. and not have to worry about them.
Forever bored,
Forever excited,
Forever in love,
Forever lonely,
Forever understood,
Forever misunderstood,
Forever bad,
Forever good,
We are everything.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

(Now feel free to tell me if this conflicts with well sterotypes with ghosts)

Duke not even noticing the cold of the paw for a second and feeling threatened attempts to rip the paw off from his neck

"I'm not here to hurt you, even your friend but you are pets, right?"

As Duke say's this he notices since his paw is grabbed onto the stranger's it is very cold and more scary, no pulse.

"That..Thats not possible, you have no pulse and your as cold as ice"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Also note that Miles is invisible, sorry for not stating it. But no, you are free to ignore or bypass any attempts a ghost might have at your character. Which, I think I'm correct at that.

Miles was puzzled for a moment at Dukes's reaction. Then he shrugged. Hmm, maybe I'm not using enough.

Then he put both paws around his neck and pricked him with his claws.

Are you sure that's not possible? How do I know I can trust you? I saw you almost acting on your base instincts, and you are certainly no pet. But still, we have enough trouble with one feral, I don't want trouble with another.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke starts to struggle with breathing but tries to saty calm, not knowing where the paws are coming from but only feeling the cold pulseless(OOC not sure if thats how you spell it) paws attempting to strangle him, he uses his other paw to try to rip the other off but shortly comes to no relief as he was getting a little startled by the fact he probably lookied like he was just randomly being choked by thin air

"Look i'm not here to hurt any of you but if keep at this I will be forced to act in self defense, and you saw it I controlled those instincts I may be feral but that doesn't mean im a bloodthirsty beast"
valerio

Post by valerio »

<Miles!> a voice boomed in the aether, a voice that only the cat ghost could hear. <Miles, please tell me the others are safe and away from the woods! Within an hour, the hunter will be back!>
Last edited by valerio on Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

ooc: Raccoon? Raccoon? Cat. Miles is a cat.

As far as I'm aware. I'm fairly certain most of them are in town. You could always contact them yourself. Now, shush, I'm busy.
Duke starts to struggle with breathing but tries to saty calm, not knowing where the paws are coming from but only feeling the cold pulseless(OOC not sure if thats how you spell it) paws attempting to strangle him, he uses his other paw to try to rip the other off but shortly comes to no relief as he was getting a little startled by the fact he probably lookied like he was just randomly being choked by thin air

"Look i'm not here to hurt any of you but if keep at this I will be forced to act in self defense, and you saw it I controlled those instincts I may be feral but that doesn't mean im a bloodthirsty beast"
Very well.

Miles let go.

I'm normally usually friendly. And only scare under circumstances I deem appropriate.

Oh, Buster, you should stay in town for the rest of the evening. I've been informed that the hunter will return soon.

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"I didn't have any plans to go back soon, anyway."
and I can protect myself, Miles. If he tried to pull anything, I'd just let him know that things would get unpleasant. Buster returned to his usual smile, directing it at both Miles and Duke.
"I'm Buster, by the way."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke extends his paw to Buster

"It's a pleasure to meet you, though might I ask what was that? The strangling thing, it was cold and had no pulse plus I couldn't see it"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster shook Duke's paw.
"Oh, that's just Miles. You'll get used to the whole ghost thing. He's sure as heck a lot nicer than Hubert."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke gets a confused expression ove his maw

"Ghost? Thats impossible, that's just folklore"

Though Duke was more on the side of thinking it was true as most of the sighns fit in he just didn't want to admit that there were ghosts.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

Rex and Christopher came home after the walk and were greeted by Matt, who was preparing a tuxedo.
"Where to, Dad?" Rex asked "Aren't you gonna stay here with us?"
The man smiled "Nah, I'll have a 'business dinner' with the Mayor about that empty building on the main street."
"Oh, I see." Rex nodded.
"What?" Christopher asked.
"Tell ya later, bro." Rex put a paw on his brother's shoulder "Now we must to prepare for the guests tonight."
"Have fun, boys." Matt grinned "I've cooked a lot of stuff and I expect at least half of them to be gone by tomorrow." The man held the Iron "Speaking of that, Don't expect me until tomorrow."
"Sure, have fun." Rex smiled and turned to his brother "And hurry up and prepare yourself. I have to fix my guitar."
"Got it!" Christopher nodded and went to the Bathroom, while Rex headed to the Garage.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Buster shook Duke's paw.
"Oh, that's just Miles. You'll get used to the whole ghost thing. He's sure as heck a lot nicer than Hubert."
<Well, forgive me for having a task other than entertaining with tourist stories.>
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Relax, I was just teasing you a little.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Marine Fox wrote:Duke gets a confused expression ove his maw

"Ghost? Thats impossible, that's just folklore"

Though Duke was more on the side of thinking it was true as most of the sighns fit in he just didn't want to admit that there were ghosts.
Crazy as it sounds it's true, I've met him too. .
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles put both paws over Duke's eyes, and then, slowly, slowly, made them visible.

"Peeka boo," Miles said.

Oh this is gonna be a fun one.
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

"Gah, finally!" Sigurd said happily to himself as he stepped on to the town's main street. He'd managed to get lost twice while making his way there. "...now hopefully I can remember my way home." He mumbled quietly as he looked back the way he had come for a moment before shrugging and dismissing that notion for another time, turning his attention instead to the task of looking around and seeing what there was to see.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke felt a little something covering his eyes but could still see, then slowly his vision started to bur then almost black out as his eyes were being covered, and when the vioce said Beeka Boo he almost jumped out of his fur. He wasn't unintelligent even being in the woods his entire life but this seemed unreal he'd never even think that ghosts were real and he'd only read so much about them

"Uhh well uhh Mr. Ghost uh"

Duke tries to pull any bit of confidence he has left since all this was so new to him but he tried his best to not act like a wimp

"So uh your a ghost then, and I guess you uhh deem this appropriate timing so just get this over with and kindly show yourself so it doesn't uhh seem like i'm talking to myself"
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Mason had just finished his jog in front of Troy's new gym. He looked at the progress so far, and thought it would be done by the end of the week. Once he was done looking at the gym. He noticed a confused looking pet standing farther down the street. Mason decided to help the pet out. After a short walk he came up next to the confused Fox, Hey are you ok? You look confused, and also new. I'm Mason. He extended his paw to the fox.
Yes, I am a furry.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles slowly pulled his hands away, showing off the blue-white glow, and then slowly turning to look like his almost real state.

"There, better?" Miles said.

"And Buster, I wouldn't need to hear your thoughts even, heh. Your expression said, thinking deeply, need distraction, heh," Miles said with a small laugh.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke wasn't sure what to think, he had just witnessed a ghost appear before him and he had also stumbled into this foreign area, he ddn't know how properly act around pets, but he didn't want to start a fight or anything.

"Yes that's better, now I dont wan't to have a brawl or whatever pets call it an so let's just have a clean start"

Duke extends his paw to Miles actually a bit curious if the ghost would pass right through him or actually shake his paw, though he also tried to hide a tiny bit of anger from having been choked but he didn't want his first encounter with pets to be hostile.
Last edited by Marine Fox on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles firmly shook his hand.

"Not a problem," he said.

And I am sorry for the scare, I only do so when I feel the need.
Last edited by xhunterko on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

Mason stood there waiting on the fox.
Last edited by musclecar326 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, I am a furry.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

musclecar326 wrote:OOC: Mason was talking to Sigurd so please edit him out of your posts, please and thank you.
OOC please post these i nthe OOC thread in the future :P
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke got his answer from the firm handshake and felt a little better from a fresh start, sorta.

"Naw dont worry bout it, but if you don't mind a question how are you still here. I mean I assume you've passed but aren't ghosts and spirits and stuff supposed to pass to the other side?"
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

musclecar326 wrote:Mason had just finished his jog in front of Troy's new gym. He looked at the progress so far, and thought it would be done by the end of the week. Once he was done looking at the gym. He noticed a confused looking pet standing farther down the street. Mason decided to help the pet out. After a short walk he came up next to the confused Fox, Hey are you ok? You look confused, and also new. I'm Mason. He extended his paw to the fox.
Sigurd looked the dog that had approached him over quizzically for a moment before smiling and shaking his paw. "I'm Sigurd, and as much as I hate to say it, you're kinda right on both counts." He admitted, looking a bit sheepish as he did. "Kinda got lost a couple of times on my way here...and I'm not completely sure of how to get home because of it..." Almost immediately after saying that though the fox just shrugged. "Not really that big a deal though, I know the general direction, and about how far it is, so I'll be able to find my way when I need to...might take a few tries, but eh, it'll help me learn the area a bit better...aaaand I'm rambling at this point, sorry about that." He said looking sheepish again.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

No, No it's alright. I once knew someone worse than you. So where are you from? Mason asked Sigurd.
Yes, I am a furry.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Duke got his answer from the firm handshake and felt a little better from a fresh start, sorta.

"Naw dont worry bout it, but if you don't mind a question how are you still here. I mean I assume you've passed but aren't ghosts and spirits and stuff supposed to pass to the other side?"
Miles looked down.

"Yeah, sigh," he said, "We're SUPPOSED to. Why I'm still here I dunno." He finished with a shrug. Which was more or less true.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke felt a little bad for bringing that up, but what was said was said.

"Oh i'm sorry"
Shirosune

Post by Shirosune »

musclecar326 wrote:No, No it's alright. I once knew someone worse than you. So where are you from? Mason asked Sigurd.
"Originally...? Siberia, or at least that's what dad told me...though I don't really remember anything from before I was with him so..." Sigurd answered with a passive tone, looking thoughtful for a moment before adding to his answer. "As far as where we came from to get here...it was an area of Florida just outside Orlando, dad finally got fed-up with how life was there and decided a change would be good for us...and I really can't argue with that, Florida is nice and all, but it's way too hot for my kind...I might be a fully domesticated fox and all...but really I'm still a decedent of the Siberian silver fox...thick fur and Florida really don't mix you know...aaaaaand I'm rambling again, aren't I...?"
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Miles shrugged.

"I've gotten used to it," he said, "One day I'm hoping I'm gone, only to wake up again the next, the, next, cough, cough, cough, cough, ugh, cough! Sorry."
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke felt a little bad for Miles and for bringing that up now, but tried to turn this more on the positive side.

"Well i'm sure now just from what i've read i'm sure there's some trial to pass through or special reason you're being kept here but you seem friendly compared to spirits in the novels which is a good start."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Yeah, which, makes me even wonder WHY I'm still here," Miles said in frustration, "I don't even know. And I've got no clues or anything else. And I wasn't a bad person either. Sigh."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"Well, If you were a bad person, You'd be in a much worse place."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Oh, trust me, I know," Miles said, "But I'll have you know. I've seen my share of downright evil ghosts."
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Duke kinda felt bad for Miles, and wanted to try to help.

"Well as I have seen, experienced and read some things must suffer if even greater things are to come, you might think you're stuck here for no reason but whatever it is nobody can tell you, all you should remember is that all this will lead to some event and the outcome will be well worth the wait."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"I know, I've been here a while, a good, long while, and I know that," Miles said, "I just wish, you know, I had some clue. Sigh. Enough about me, what about you? What brings you here to Sunset?"
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

"Oh I actually was out on a hunt and I guess I wandered into town. Actually now that i've seen it civilization is really interesting"

Duke starts to get all excited just thinking about all the things he has seen just recently.