Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

JOFOXX

Re: Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Post by JOFOXX »

May grinned mischievously. "Because, you're the polar opposite of most of the girls in that exhibit. A lot of the coon-mums we've got at the zoo are very strict and short-tempered, and the young ones-the ones your age-they're hardly any better. Tend to be a bit rude... To a lot of those guys you'll seem like the sweetest girl they've ever seen!" This caused the otter girl to brake into a fit of laughter, and she gripped her sides.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Tiara slowed, looking a bit shy and unsure, "Er.. what's so funny about that...? Is... is that a good thing? I... I don't understand..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

May stopped, turning to smile at Tiara reassuringly. "No, no I'm just picking fun. It'll just be interesting to see how they react." She gave the raccoon girl another smile and started walking again. "You've got nothing to worry about."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Tiara nodded, a bit confused, "Oh... ok..." She sped up again, still following May, "So... Are there any, uh... cute boys there? heh heh heh..." she blushed a little at the question...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
Neko wrote:Jake cleaned his plate in the sink, briefly looked around before looking to Flash. "Where should I put this?"
Flash blinked at human-face, "I don't know, I'm not a human. Just put it wherever Phil puts his plate-things when he's done with them." Cupcakes sighed and shook her head at her strange husband.
Jake turned back to the sink, a bit annoyed. He knew where the plates went but he didn't know where wet ones were suppose to go, and that's what he was asking. He looked around the counter and grabbed some paper towels, drying the plate and putting it back in the cabinet with the others. He turned back around and looked at Flash, "So, are we going to leave?"

-----

Aiden crossed his arms and turned his head away, ignoring the dog's paw. "I'm not cute."
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

May giggled, throwing an arm over Tiara's shoulders. "Ah well. As you can see, I am an otter. So I kind of have a biased opinion on other species, but I don't think you'll be very disappointed by most of the guys." She smirked. "Why so curious?"
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

JOFOXX wrote:May giggled, throwing an arm over Tiara's shoulders. "Ah well. As you can see, I am an otter. So I kind of have a biased opinion on other species, but I don't think you'll be very disappointed by most of the guys." She smirked. "Why so curious?"
Tiara blushed a little more, averting her gaze and scratching the back of her head, "Oh... yeah... I guess you wouldn't know... eh heh heh... I'm just... kinda... eh heh... you know... I don't get to see many other raccoons, so...." she kept blushing with embarrassment...

==== Phil's apartment ====
"Yep!" Flash said, and with that, he grabbed his jacket and started heading towards the door. He leaned over to kiss Cupcakes on the cheek as he passed, "Goodbye, love! See you this afternoon!" He smiled.
"Ok then, I'll see you two later." Cupcakes said with a giggle, turning to walk back into their room as Flash headed out the door...
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

May nodded. "Yeah, I understand. I'm lucky that I get to be at the zoo so often. It lets me see other otters a lot." She smiled at Tiara. "But you live here now. If you ever want to come hang out with the raccoons you just need to ask me. I'll get you in!"
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

The ride started out slow, slower than expected, slower than advertised. It climbed up the the first hill, and sure enough that was the most boring five seconds of the ride. Then the fake scream started, though it was quickly covered up by the real ones. Some raised their hands, some clenched tightly on the bar. 30, no 40 seconds of travelling at over 20 miles per hour, every rider would have felt the wind slap them at every turn, then they started slowing down, though not to a halt, nor was it to braking speed, they passed by the loading area and once again up the hill. This time, it was surely faster, the feeling of being pulled out of your seat was there, but it was just a feeling, more likely just the stomach playing tricks on the mind as the one travels nearly unable to feel their seat. The sides and the rest were everyone's best friend as they kept them inside and kept them safe. Before anyone realized though, they slowed down once more, this time to a stop and the safety bars flew open.

Crayon stepped out of the ride, a little woozy but nothing too bad. The delinquent beside him however, was not in as good shape, with tears escaping from his eyes and shaded a bit more like Crayon's speech. The temptation for Crayon to return the words the nasty boy told him was overwhelming, but it wasn't like him to say such things so he just let it go and walked out the exit path. Feeling a cool spot in his chest, he felt himself and touched a wet surface. He lifted his hand close to his nose and took a sniff and just as quickly as he did, he recoiled and flicked his hand downwards. "Ew. . .", he said as he reached for the antiseptic he had hidden in his collar, quickly splashed some on the patch and his fingertips, replacing it in and pulling out a tissue paper which he used to wipe the liquids off himself. He looked for a trash can and found one on the other side of the path he was in so he walked to there and disposed the tissue there.

Cesium didn't even notice the ride as he was constantly avoiding the gaze of the girl who constantly blocked his view. The moment the safety rails popped up he immediately ran out the exit path, though it was still considered as an average jog, and the girl kept following him.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko was scared the whole ride. And when it finally came to a stop, she slowly got out, a sort of scared look transfixed on her face as she hurried to the exit path. She enjoyed herself, but it was still scary.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Bullet screamed loudly during the first lap, partly thanks to Isabela drooling at him. And apparently Crayon was a victim of her drool too. The first lap was thrilling, but he was dumbfound when he realized that the ride wasn't done yet. He screamed even louder, the second lap was a bit too much for him.

When the ride stopped, even Isabela was rendered speechless and walked away woozily. Bullet walked along the exit path silently and slowly, as he tried to flick the drool off from his body.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis was happy with the ride, as it was fun for him. He had liked the feeling as the ride went through it's laps. (Ugh, so hard to say what he felt .-.) Genesis was smiling and looked happy as he got out of the car he was in and joined the others. He smiled and happily said ''That was fun! What did you guys think?''
Last edited by Rendak on Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

JOFOXX wrote:May nodded. "Yeah, I understand. I'm lucky that I get to be at the zoo so often. It lets me see other otters a lot." She smiled at Tiara. "But you live here now. If you ever want to come hang out with the raccoons you just need to ask me. I'll get you in!"
Tiara smiled and nodded, "That sounds great!" She put her arm around May and gave her a nuzzle, "Thanks for being such a good friend!"
(( I'm not coming up with very long posts lately... ))
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

May laughed, returning Tiara's nuzzle. "Don't mention it! What are friends for?" She grinned, looking around as they tramped along. "We're getting closer now." The otter girl said once they had reached the opposite street. She stepped off the curb, leading Tiara quickly across. "I wonder if we'll cross paths with Flash before we get there..."
Neko

Post by Neko »

RockstarRaccoon wrote: ==== Phil's apartment ====
"Yep!" Flash said, and with that, he grabbed his jacket and started heading towards the door. He leaned over to kiss Cupcakes on the cheek as he passed, "Goodbye, love! See you this afternoon!" He smiled.
"Ok then, I'll see you two later." Cupcakes said with a giggle, turning to walk back into their room as Flash headed out the door...
"Bye Cupcakes," Jake waved and followed after Flash. I wonder what the zoo is going to be like...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Flash marched purposefully down the stairs, as if venturing on some epic mission. "Jake," he said with the note of a wizened commander in his voice, "I want you to listen to me very carefully: zoo animals are not normal people. In fact, they are weirdos. Keep your eye on them at all times, and don't pay any heed to their offers of candy if you get in their truck. it's all a carefully crafted ruse for something much more sinister...." he tweedled his hands in seriousness at the sinisterness of the situation...

==== Meanwhile ====
JOFOXX wrote:May laughed, returning Tiara's nuzzle. "Don't mention it! What are friends for?" She grinned, looking around as they tramped along. "We're getting closer now." The otter girl said once they had reached the opposite street. She stepped off the curb, leading Tiara quickly across. "I wonder if we'll cross paths with Flash before we get there..."
Tiara followed, "I dunno, do you think they got out on time? I mean, we didn't exactly agree on a time last night... for all we know, they could've just left, and I think they live in the other direction..."
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

May scratched her neck awkwardly. "Yeah... We didn't plan very much, did we?" The otter girl quiet for a moment, thinking. Then she just shrugged her shoulders. "I can ask the gate keepers to keep an out for them. Then they can contact me on the radio when Flash arrives." She lead Tiara around a corner, and farther up the street the large, ornate sign for the zoo could be seen. "We're almost there now..." The otter girl said, speeding up slightly.
Neko

Post by Neko »

"..Zoo animals have trucks? Flash, why are you acting weird all of a sudden?" Jake gave Flash a concerned look, wondering what the coyote was rambling on about now.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Flash stopped on the steps, wheeling around and giving Jake an incredulous look, "Jake, what the heck are you talking about? of course they don't have trucks! Where would a zoo animal possibly get a truck?? They're locked in cages all day!" He facepawed with a grunt of frustration, "Dangit Jake, it's a metaphor! Didn't you ever learn about metaphors? I mean, isn't there some sort of 'human pet school' that they send you guys to, you know, to make you human-appropriate and all that?" He threw his arms up in the air, "Man, what am I gonna do with you..." he continued down the steps...

==== Near the zoo ====
Tiara smiled,quickening her pace with May as they neared the zoo, "Alright! I can hardly wait!" She gigled a bit, "What are we gonna do first? Are we gonna go on a roller coaster? Wait... no... that's theme parks... Ack! I'm too excited to think!" she giggled a bit more...
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

ctcmjh wrote:Yukiko was scared the whole ride. And when it finally came to a stop, she slowly got out, a sort of scared look transfixed on her face as she hurried to the exit path. She enjoyed herself, but it was still scary.
As Crayon walked back to the ride, he noticed the face Yukiko wore. He quickly approached her and smiled warmly in hopes to calm her down. "Everything alright?", he started, "The ride seemed to have shook you up a bit, want to got sit somewhere? There is a warm bench I saw no one was occupying just nearby.", he offered, extending his hand for her.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko shook her head, not in refusal, but to try to feel better, "Yes, that would be very nice. I guess I am not that fond of the fast rides." She joked as she took his hand and followed him to the bench.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Bullet walked out of the exit along with Genesis and Maple. He walked slowly to the bench and joined Crayon and Yukiko. "Uh... That... That was a bit too much..." He uttered slowly and weakly.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"I'll get you two some water?", Crayon offered as he immediately stood up, "The ride didn't affect me so much so you two should just rest for now.", he said before he ran off, not even waiting for a reply.

Crayon arrived at the nearest refreshments stand and found no one in line.
"Hey there, what'll it be? Ice cream? Taffy? Maybe a tall drink?", the shopkeeper asked.
"Just two bottles of water please."
"Coming right up!", the store keeper said as he turned his back and opened a freezer chest.
A fifty dollar bill fell out of Crayon's collar as he pulled out his wallet. Huh? This must have been what Cesium sneaked in while in the train. Crayon thought to himself as he picked the bill up.
"Make that twelve, six cold and six not.", came from behind Crayon.
"And don't forget the free dozen bag.", said the girl who used to be chasing the Cesium she now had riding over her shoulders.
"Right away sir, ma'm.", the shopkeeper answered as he prepared the order once more, "That'll be six dollars in all."
Crayon quickly paid the six dollars from the change back at the train station and accepted the bag with a smile and "Thank you.", before he signaled. .
"Running Moon", the girl answered almost clairvoyant.
. . . 'Running Moon' to follow. He returned to Yukiko and Bullet and offered them the water. "Sorry I took so long.", he apologized holding two bottles of cold water to the two canines seated.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:Tiara smiled,quickening her pace with May as they neared the zoo, "Alright! I can hardly wait!" She giggled a bit, "What are we gonna do first? Are we gonna go on a roller coaster? Wait... no... that's theme parks... Ack! I'm too excited to think!" she giggled a bit more...
May giggled along with Tiara, smiling widely. "Calm down!" She cried, throwing her hands up teasingly. "We'll be there soon." She giggled again. "Once we get in, I'll get all my stuff from the office and we can start my rounds. We'll start with the raccoon exhibit. I think we've still got time to catch them before they all start dozing off." May looked up. They were just entering the gates now, the large, ornate sign hovering over them.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple was in shock, her hand was clenched to Bullet's, her eyes wide in shock. She didn't talk, she didn't spas, she just sat there in silence. A strange thing for maple.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

JOFOXX wrote:May giggled along with Tiara, smiling widely. "Calm down!" She cried, throwing her hands up teasingly. "We'll be there soon." She giggled again. "Once we get in, I'll get all my stuff from the office and we can start my rounds. We'll start with the raccoon exhibit. I think we've still got time to catch them before they all start dozing off." May looked up. They were just entering the gates now, the large, ornate sign hovering over them.
Tiara followed May through the gate, "Oh boy! I can't wait to start saying something other than 'I can't wait' as we keep saying what we're about to do over and over again while going through the motions of getting there! This is just like a trip to the mall!"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko gladly took the water bottle from Crayon, "Arigato, Crayon-san." She said as she opened it and took a drink.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Neko wrote:Aiden crossed his arms and turned his head away, ignoring the dog's paw. "I'm not cute."
Marc retracted his paw awkwardly and scratched the back of his neck. "H-heh, well if you say so!" He chuckled lightly. Marc looking around a bit and back to the duo. "You two doing anything special today, or just strolling around the town for a bit?"
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

May laughed, shoving Tiara playfully. "Ah, you're a cheeky one aren't you!" She grinned. "Cmon. The office is just in here." The otter girl lead Tiara around the information booth, nodding to a few staff members as she entered a large building behind. A bell on the top of the door jingled quietly as they entered, and a young woman at the desk inside looked up, a smiled on her face. "Good morning, May! I was wondering when you'd be coming in!" She stood up, and that's when she noticed Tiara. "Oh, hello! Who's this?" The girl smiled sweetly down at Tiara. May threw her arm over the raccoon girl's shoulder, giving her a quick squeeze. "This is Tiara. I was at her house last night so I got here a little later than usual."

-------------------

Angel stared down at Aiden for a minute, a little surprised at first, but after a few seconds he burst out laughing. "Uh-oh." The husky said, thumping a fist against Marc's shoulder playfully. "Looks like you offended him!" He chuckled, looking down at Aiden before answering Marc. "We were actually just wondering around, when we saw you. You liked kinda down, so I thought we'd come say 'hello'."
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"Thanks, Crayon." Bullet said as he accepted the bottle of water. However, Bullet had just noticed that Maple had been quiet and clenching to his hand. "Maple? A- are you okay? Do you want some water?" He offered the bottle of water to Maple, still unopened.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis put on a slightly serious face as he said to Bullet. 'Hmmm...it's like the ride,was a bit more than she expected...it looks like she's in Slight shock...''
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple continued to clench onto bullet's hand, looking like she was trying to speak. "that.." she said slowly, trying to spit out more words, but ended up failing. Her eyes started to tear up.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko knelt down and put her arm on Maple's shoulder, "It's okay, Maple-chan." She said comfortingly.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

"What!? That... That sounds serious!" Bullet panicked a little when Genesis mentioned shock, even though Bullet didn't really know what that meant. He held Maple's hand with both of his hands, and tried to comfort Maple like Yukiko. "D- don't worry! We won't ride scary rides like that again!"
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"Should I call emergency services?", Moon asked.
"It sounds serious, maybe you should.", Cesium said as he looked down with concern on Maple. "Mentos?", he offered as he pushed his hand out holding a packet of mentos.

Crayon noticed a clown conveniently giving out flyers behind him and he quickly asked for some. The clown seemed happy to be able to give him more than one, though it continued giving out flyers after handing Crayon a bunch. Crayon returned as fast as he can and started fanning Maple.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple's face instantly turned bright and sunny. "THAT WAS AWESOME!" She screamed as loud as she could. "Can we go again?!? PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE?!?" SHe noticed the others near her. "OH! MENTOS!" She grabbed 4 and stuffed them in her mouth. She started chewing them as Moon asked abvout emergency services. "Whaths wemergrenwy swerwveshes?" She said with a mouthful.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko sighed in relief as Maple turned out to be excited rather than traumatized, "There are many rides to ride, Maple-chan. There are some rides that are faster than this one." She told her.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Bullet jumped at Maple's sudden outburst, but let out a sigh of relief. "Well, as long as you are happy, Maple!" But he quickly gulped, and looked at Yukiko. "But... F- faster rides? Um, I- I guess we should. We don't come here everyday, may as well as try everything! Eh heh heh..." He commented as he scratched his head.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

JOFOXX wrote:May laughed, shoving Tiara playfully. "Ah, you're a cheeky one aren't you!" She grinned. "Cmon. The office is just in here." The otter girl lead Tiara around the information booth, nodding to a few staff members as she entered a large building behind. A bell on the top of the door jingled quietly as they entered, and a young woman at the desk inside looked up, a smiled on her face. "Good morning, May! I was wondering when you'd be coming in!" She stood up, and that's when she noticed Tiara. "Oh, hello! Who's this?" The girl smiled sweetly down at Tiara. May threw her arm over the raccoon girl's shoulder, giving her a quick squeeze. "This is Tiara. I was at her house last night so I got here a little later than usual."
Tiara snugged into May a bit, "Yeah, I wanted to see what May did, and see where she lived." She hoped that she hadn't gotten May in trouble, and that she was allowed to be here...
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"Emergency services are the people you call in case if an emergency. Like the police when there is a crime, the fireand rescue department when there's a fire or a cat stuck in a tree, no offense. Then the one I was about to call was emergency medical services, for when there's someone sick or injured.", Moon explained, "But it's great that I don't need to. They're not really the kind of people that you want to call, and it's not because of attitude." she then smiled and held her hand over Maple's head. "You don't mind patting do you?"

Crayon slowly fanned softer and softer, realizing he just jumped on the panic train that was slowly coming to a halt. I guess this is better anyway. .

Cesium was almost immediately busy looking at the map once more after he saw Maple took the candy he offered. Oooh, a pendulum ride. . Me want. . ., as he saw the 'Pharaoh's Fury'.