HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

Post by Hlaoroo »

Holly just sits quietly on Kaylee's head, letting the cat carry her around. She barely sees the pictures though as she's lost in her thoughts.

~~~~~~~~
Sandy guffaws at Andy's joke and high-fives the human.
"Ooh. Hi, Mickey!" he grins as Retlaw reappears. "Hmm... Thomething'th not quite right though..." The dog looks "Mickey" up and down" for a few moments before it clicks.
"That'th it! Where are your gloveth, Mickey?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

hackle

Post by hackle »

Hackle sighs as he stepped out of the surrounding woods to his old concert, flora enriched home, animals of various sizes watching him, due to his kind nature, a safe vibe of sorts even if he sliced at them with wind it would always change directions at last moment. A safe haven to the fuzzy creatures too feral to know better. "Huff.. Why, animals feel safe to be around me.. I could kill them, aN they would still return a minute later" The fox grunted, annoyed by the eyes and nuzzles from the more daring animals, using wind he jumped onto the roof & third floor of his home, learning from the whispers on traveling in the winds, some helpful, others, disturbing not aware of the civilization nearby, as he prepped to practice with lightning, he stood in the middle of 9 lightning rods, the sky over head darkens, instantly from the previous clear sky, thunder exploding from above in a roar, hackle in conconcentration.
Social media, is just as much of a curse, as it is a blessing, & our government doesn't like being filmed so keep filming
Hackle V. Tremor ~Friendly foxy foo!! ^o^
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kaylee bent backwards so her head was looking nearly straight up as the thunder struck outside, causing a dull rumble in the hall. "Izzat thunder," she asked. "Didn't look like thunder a few minutes back." Down the hall, the winds began to pick up. Kaylee is no fan of thunder.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Stephan frowned. No, it certainly didn't. Follow me. He led the two back to the living room where the others were. Miss Lupa, we may have a problem.
I've noticed. She said, pointing out the window. Sky goes from clear to storming in less than three seconds. Not something that happens naturally.
But what's behind it? Noah asked, taking a brake from the fascinating mental conversation he was having with Sandy 1 off screen.
I don't know, but it can't be good. Lupa said before she turned to the others. Anyone have any ideas on what it could be or what we should do?
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Unfortunately for Holly, she doesn't realise until too late that Kaylee's head is tilted back and she tumbles off with a cry of shock and lands flat on her back on the floor.
"Oof! Ow!" The little ghost takes a moment to regain her breath and then draws on the energy of the fast-building static electricity in the air to float herself back up to Kaylee's shoulder as the cat walks.
"I take it you didn't bring the storm then, Kaylee? Just stay calm. It's just noise and can't hurt. Don't let your winds muck up Noah's hallway." she encourages.

In the living room, Sandy looks a little confused by everyone's reactions but not worried.
"It'th jutht thunder. It'th nothing to be thcared of. Thunder jutht meanth that the angelth had beanth and burritoth for lunch, that'th all. Holly taught me that." he offers helpfully with a reassuring tailwag.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Sorry, Holly," Kaylee said, swallowing to try and control her part of the winds. "You OK?" She spread her arms wide. "It's not me, guys," she said.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah," Andrew agreed with Sandy, patting his shoulder. "But they usually give a lot more warning. Via weather forecasters for one thing." He stood and crossed to look out of the window.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
hackle

Post by hackle »

The cloud flash white, as thunder cracks through the sky in an unnatural web pattern, the center of it over somewheres in the forest, hackle reached his hand up, offering a connection to the element, The sky flashed a second time as bolt after bolt streaked down, hitting the rods & creating a static field, the nine points, converging to the hand & through hackles arm, though only making it to his elbow, before being carefully rerouted back to the hand"Don't control, redirect, circulate it, don't force" a streak of the routed thunder in his palm shot through hackles ear like a bullet, yet hackle not even flinching, the animals in the area knew to stay quite a bit away when he was trying to connect with a new element, the area around the building once having trees, but was burned away, & toppled from shifted rocks, the poles, acting as a containment for the residue energy and sending what wasnt stored in charges safely into the ground
Social media, is just as much of a curse, as it is a blessing, & our government doesn't like being filmed so keep filming
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig looked up from his studies at the thunder, "That was unnatural..." He closed the book and walked to the window with his arms crossed. "Anyway want to go see what it is about with me?" He nodded towards the forest where the strikes were happening.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Hlaoroo wrote: Sandy guffaws at Andy's joke and high-fives the human.
"Ooh. Hi, Mickey!" he grins as Retlaw reappears. "Hmm... Thomething'th not quite right though..." The dog looks "Mickey" up and down" for a few moments before it clicks.
"That'th it! Where are your gloveth, Mickey?"
Retlaw freezes before quickly stuffing his hands behind his back. He pulls them back out with a nervous smile. This time, there are white gloves on each paw.

"Right here of course!"

Yensid's entire body shudders as the thunder sounds, and Retlaw even fears he might fall apart, but the rabbit manages to stay together.

"Where there's thunder, there's lightning!"

Yensid's tail is wagging happily as he looks out the window at the sky.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'll go with you," Kaylee said, almost despite herself.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I'm okay." Holly confirms. "It's hard to hurt a ghost."

"Perhapth... We thsould all go together?" Sandy sounds uncertain now, having picked up on the vibe of the room. His tail is still as he continues. "Thafety in numberth and all that..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

At first Amanda was disinterested with going, but became torn when Kaylee said she'd go. Amanda felt she didn't know the others all that well, having barely shared a few words with most of them besides a select few, she made a mental note to talk to the others more later.

She gave a small sigh of relief when Sandy suggested they all go together, "That sounds like the most logical course of action. Unless some don't wish to follow for one reason or another."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Anyone got any flashlights,"" Kaylee asked as another lightning bolt cracked the sky and Kaylee pointed over her shoulder towards it. "Except whoever's doing that."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elsewhere in the town, the weather hadn't quite gone dark but the effect could be seen as a Chocolate furred Rabbit opened the door of his detached home and checked the shopping list. A voice called out to him from inside. "Yes, I've got the list," he called back. "And the money, yeah. See you in a bit, 'mom.'" He snickered slightly as he closed the door. He knew she hated being called that. She didn't think herself old enough to be a mother. Jake looked up as he bounced slightly down the path towards the gate and, distracted by nascent curiosity, jumped it from fifteen feet away. He cursed his foolishness as he landed and looked to see if anyone had seen him. As they hadn't, he put the collar of his coat up against the weather and headed to the town for the shops.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Civilization wrote:Bianca looked at Furettia, "Well there are those farms outside of town..."
"Walk far enough in any direction and there is some form of wilderness. Depends on, well, ready to take another trip then?"
"Well, I'm not sure we could walk far enough to get to wilderness," Minnie said. "I should probably look at a map. but the farms are probably at least a little closer to what Sam's used to."
"Well there were farms around Salem," Samuel recalled. "Though, the humans on them tended to not like a fox around their livestock. I trust I won't be fired upon while in your company?"
"I'm like, 90% sure you won't. so I guess we're going on a farm trip." and she began to lead the others outside and towards the countryside.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Who needth a flathslight?" Sandy grins, conjuring the brightest flame he can over his paw. This also happens to be the hottest flame he can produce but being immune to the heat the dog doesn't really notice.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Though both impressed by the flame, Retlaw removes his costume and they both move to Amanda, grabbing either of her paws.

"Impressive, Sandy!"
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Instinctively, Andy flinched back and looked away, screwing tight his eyes. "Aw, jeez," he said, "you might need to turn it down, Sand," he continued, "before my face melts for one thing!"
"One million candlepup power," Kaylee added.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As he got closer to town, Jake felt curiosity creeping towards him again. He wasn't an overly brave type but occasionally, just occasionally, his desire to know if he was the only unusual type got the better of him and the storm was certainly unusual. Almost rhythmical. And he'd only be a few minutes out of his way at half hop. The threat of rain was keeping people indoors. Who was to see him? He headed towards the woods at around fifteen foot a hop.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Interesting, interesting. Lupa said, a thoughtful smile appearing on her face. You seem to be immune to the heat of your flames. I imagine that's why you have as much control as you do. She got out of her chair and stretched her arms before speaking again. I'm going to go to see if we can't talk things out with our weather wizard.
Noah stood up too. And I'll go in case we can't.
Meanwhile, I'll stay here, since I can't go that far away from my container. Stephan said, before pulling a tablet out of thin air. I think I'll just watch some Netflix, maybe try to catch up on season one of The Flash.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda flinched from the flames, unprepared for the brightness or the heat. She felt paws take her own, opening her eyes to see Retlaw and Yensid holding her paws. She nodded appreciatively and shivered due to the heat as one would for the cold, the heat hot enough to where her frost wouldn't even form. Despite her discomfort, she didn't say anything, not wanting to damper Sandy's moment.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig smiled and was nearly at the door, excited to be on the move once again, "I suppose that settles it then!" His own tail wagging quickly and the door opened. "I think it's coming from somewhere in the forest."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Heh, thorry Andy." Sandy grins ruefully, vanishing the flame as quickly as he'd created it.

"Yeah, Rig. Let's do this. Um... Should we have some sort of plan first though? What if whatever is out there is dangerous?" Holly queries.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig thinks to himself for a few seconds, "We go out into the trees and sneak to the area where the lightning comes from. If it is evil, we attack. If not, we try and talk with it." He spread his arms towards the group, "With our powers combined it should not be hard to protect ourselves."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Right ho," Kaylee said, "let's all go out hunting the dark and pretend we're not a super team." Impossibly, she pulled a small, extendible, umbrella from her pocket.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Jake kept going through the town, slowing when needed.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Yensid and Retlaw nod and carefully pull Amanda to her feet, still holding her paws.

"You okay, Mandy," Retlaw asks in a quiet voice.

"Sandy's flame didn't bother you too much did it," Yensid asks, his voice the same level as Retlaw's.
My characters!
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda nodded, a little surprised by their tone, "I'm fine. It was just a bit surprising is all. Thank you." She gave them a smile, "We best be preparing like the rest, yes? We don't want to be left behind." She gave them one more grateful nod before walking towards the others. She saw Kaylee pull an umbrella out of her pocket, "What else could your pockets possibly contain?" She asked in a warm, curious tone.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I hae no clue, Amanda," Kaylee confessed. "An English fella left it near this wierd blue box and it was tipping down so I sorta... borrowed it? He'd gone when I went to return it. That was months back." She frowned. "I've never had to clean it..."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig nodde, the idea of preparing seemed smart, he walked back to the case with the axe in it and pulled it out, giving it an experimental spin, "You are right can not be too careful." The wolf looked himself up and down, "You do not think this creature may be put off by how I look, do you?" He turned his arm over, looking over the runes tattooed on it.
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

They both nod and notice everyone getting ready. Yensid pulls out his sketchbook and draws up his large cartoon hammer from before. Retlaw gives the rabbit a look and Yensid tilts his head.

"What? Too much?"
My characters!
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda quirked an eye brow at the explanation, "Strange coat then. Though handy, and magic or not it seems stable in the least." She turned at Rig's voice and analyzed his appearance, "I'd say you look neither one way or the other. Though the ax is quite the deciding factor that turns it from either way to a full yes."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kaylee looked Rig up and down. "We'll... just say you're one of the best woodcutters around," she said. "one swing equals one tree."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I have no idea what use I can be," Andrew said, "but I can be moral support if you need."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Well, I'm not sure we could walk far enough to get to wilderness," Minnie said. "I should probably look at a map. but the farms are probably at least a little closer to what Sam's used to."
"Well there were farms around Salem," Samuel recalled. "Though, the humans on them tended to not like a fox around their livestock. I trust I won't be fired upon while in your company?"
"I'm like, 90% sure you won't. so I guess we're going on a farm trip." and she began to lead the others outside and towards the countryside.
"Think there would be any feral's living out near the farm... Actually not sure I would want to now that I think about it." Furettia looked up at the sky, "Would not like to be fired upon either."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
hackle

Post by hackle »

Unknown to hackle, the power lines running under the wonderfully flora infested, parking garage bunker, were starting to conduct the heavy amount of electricity that was being pumped into the ground causing the lights in the city to flicker from the overflow of excess electricity, the static field slowly expanding to the farm lands not that far away. The animals in the static field laying down as their furs started to fluff out, almost adorably so, the element running through his hand, slowly starting to reach dangerous levels as his hand glows with supercharged lightning arching against the concrete and between the conducting rods
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

MrNeonShot wrote:
hypernovatic wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote:Horus looked around in some thought before shaking her head " not that i can think of right away but there is alot" she said soon joining kama to hug him happily
"True. So got anything new?" Kama asked, hugging back.
Orange giggles
"I just asked that~" she said with a smile.
"Hey, is there anything we can do here?" Vinny asked as he picked up a magic wand and twirled it around.
soon Horus tackled the two to the floor as the wand fired off a small wave the blew up the cash register near the three "HEY careful with that! those arent regular toy wands their real you know!" horus growled as she stands looking at the register now a burnt metal piece with money everywhere she humphed and soon sighed
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Passing close by a shop he'd never been in before, Jake was taken somewhat by surprise by the small explosion and he looked around himself worriedly. "Was that a gunshot," he asked the wind. "Who am I asking anyway?" He paused for a minute, looking for the cause of the noise.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Yensid reluctantly put his hammer away and instead straightened his ears, allowing electricity to course between them.

"That sounds believable, Kay. Is everyone ready to go?"
My characters!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "I have no idea what use I can be," Andrew said, "but I can be moral support if you need."
"You're a good human, Andy. If it'th a pet making thith thtorm then that'll mean thomething to them. Jutht being yourthelf ith probably helpful, I think." Sandy advises.
"He has a point, you know... And if it's a wild animal being a human you might just be able to scare him away."
Mickey wrote:Yensid reluctantly put his hammer away and instead straightened his ears, allowing electricity to course between them.

"That sounds believable, Kay. Is everyone ready to go?"
"Ready ath we'll ever be, Yenthid."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda gave a small sigh, a bit worried about seeking yet another magical power, "I'm ready, I guess."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Got the same nerves as me, yeah," Kaylee said, taking Amandas' hand with her free on. "Worked out OK so far, hasn't it?"
"Thanks, Sandy," Andrew said. "You too, Holly..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jake decided to make for the lightning and considered it absurd to even be thinking that. It was going to take him fairly close to that big house...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda's nerves didn't vanish, but they did lessen. She nodded, a smile forming, as she held her friends paw, "You're right. As long as we stick together, everything should be fine."
hackle

Post by hackle »

As the other creatures either get ready or are on their way to hackle, the lights through the city flash dangerously, the amount of electrical energy increasing as the current is moved away from my charges, though unaware of this hackle fires a bit of the lighting to the sky to lessen the strain from so much lightning