Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Post by valerio »

((Careful, Only Apollo is a dog :lol: ))

Most of the other pets would've frowned, puzzled, at the sight of a domesticated fox, but, given their previous jobs, Apollo and Artemis had seen definitely stranger things.
Apollo's first reaction came immediated: He offered his big paw and showed a friendly smile, "Hola, stranger! Nice to meet you! You live here?"
The raptor covered her face with her wing. "Please, tell me you can be more original than that, after a lifetime of dealing with tourists!" she muttered.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

(Typoooo)

Aethon giggled hearing Artemis' comment. He took Apollo's paw and shook it, smiling ''Nice to meet you as well! I am Aethon, Aethon Lightbreeze!'' he did a little bow as he finished his sentence
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
valerio

Post by valerio »

The big dog wagged. "Apollo Greek. And this grumpy raptor is my sister, Artemis."
"Enchante, foxie," said the buzzard, this time smiling. "We just moved in, and wanted to meet the local fauna."
"Do you live nerby?" That" Apollo pointed at the house at the end of the road, "Is our place."
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon giggled again and ''Me? No, I live in the apartmennts area, in a complex calld Parkview, tis a very nice place.'' He allows his tail to flick about happily
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

ctcmjh wrote:Yukiko accepted the offer and took Crayon's hand gently, "Indeed, it is quite awesome." She said.
Crayon smiled to Yukiko and walked with her behind Rhani who was in front of them. He was quiet for a moment, with the nervous scratch to his cheek ever so often. He looked to Yukiko and turned away the next jiffy, looking back again after a second. He opened his mouth and the words seem to have been caught down his throat, causing him to turn away to clear it before looking to Yukiko again. "Having fun so far?", he asked while he scolded himself inside for saying the wrong words.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rendak wrote:Aethon giggled again and ''Me? No, I live in the apartmennts area, in a complex calld Parkview, tis a very nice place.'' He allows his tail to flick about happily
"Kewl!" Apollo exclaimed. "We too lived in an apartment, at our Dad's Hotel! So, can you show us around?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Hypergenesis wrote:Crayon smiled to Yukiko and walked with her behind Rhani who was in front of them. He was quiet for a moment, with the nervous scratch to his cheek ever so often. He looked to Yukiko and turned away the next jiffy, looking back again after a second. He opened his mouth and the words seem to have been caught down his throat, causing him to turn away to clear it before looking to Yukiko again. "Having fun so far?", he asked while he scolded himself inside for saying the wrong words.
Yukiko walked with Crayon behind Rhani. She smiled lightly as they walked. She was not flustered or embarrassed at all. She looked to Crayon and smiled, "Yes, I am having a lot of fun so far. This is quite the enjoyable trip that I am happy to spend with my friends." She told him, smiling warmly.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Crayon smiled as he heard those words, "I'm glad to hear that.", he said as he stopped yelling inside. "I'm surprised you wanted to ride the boomerang though, just a few minutes ago it sounded like you were scared of fast rides.", he commented, recalling the earlier events.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Hypergenesis wrote:Crayon smiled as he heard those words, "I'm glad to hear that.", he said as he stopped yelling inside. "I'm surprised you wanted to ride the boomerang though, just a few minutes ago it sounded like you were scared of fast rides.", he commented, recalling the earlier events.
Yukiko smiled, giggling slightly, "Yes, I am utterly terrified of the fast rides. But that is part of the excitement, is it not?" She asked, with an excited grin on her face.
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Crayon gave a blank, confused look for a brief moment before reality pulled him back. "I guess you can say that.", he chuckled out as he thought of what excitement was for him. "Though I actually enjoy going at these speeds, or it could be that feeling of flying, I guess I'm no really sure either." he added as he ended up just laughing off.

"Whoa, that's quite a line we have here...", exclaimed Rhani as she lined up beside a sign, reading it, she repeated, "Waiting time.. 15 minutes.".

===================================================
Rendak wrote:''Oh no, I am perfectly fine walking anywhere as of now, not tured at all, so if you want to find one right near the Aviator, that's fine''
"I guess that's that. You should go now before the line gets filled up by people who took an early lunch.", informed Cesium as he started walking... Dear me, I hate walking...
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

valerio wrote:
Rendak wrote:Aethon giggled again and ''Me? No, I live in the apartmennts area, in a complex calld Parkview, tis a very nice place.'' He allows his tail to flick about happily
"Kewl!" Apollo exclaimed. "We too lived in an apartment, at our Dad's Hotel! So, can you show us around?"
Aethon hummed the same catchy tune whilst he thought about it. ''Hmmmm...I was going to wander the streets again....buuut....''

valerio

Post by valerio »

"Pleeeease?" Apollo begged, joining his paws in prayer...and showing a grin filled with *pointy* fangs. "We could do it by our own, but with you it'd be more fun!" And he started hopping in anticipation, like a very overgrown pup!
Artemis was feeling like a jelly inside a Martini shaker. "Just humor him, landwalker, or I'm gonna be sick. And a sick buzzard is a gruesome show..."
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon smiled at Apollo and nodded extremely fast ''That was cute, and of course I will will show you around! Course, it's super fun just walking the streets, makes it more fun!''

valerio

Post by valerio »

"Yay! So, what are the most interesting places to visit?"
"Why care?" Artemis asked. "This is not even a touristic place, it's just a big suburbia!"
"Shush!" Apollo then turned back to the fox. "We used to live in Vegas, so...this place is a real change. She only needs to adapt."
"I need a place with *life*! If I try to fly here around, I'll fall down, killed by bore."
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis followed Cesium, taking out and chewing on another piece of gum

Aethon smiled and Grabbed Apollo's paw and started walking ''Vegas eh? Musta been super fun.......Anyways! We could go to the park, plenty of pets and open space there :3 Not to mention trees''

(EDIT: This pot has been edited)

valerio

Post by valerio »

Despite Apollo being big enough to drag the fox like a doll, if he wanted to, he let himself to be guided like a puppy. "Is that a big park? How many pets are here? Dad didn't make us see maps and info because he wanted us to discover the place by ourselves. 'Temis, perhaps you could make a nest, now! Perhaps you'll find a nice male..."
"Yeah, dream on," she interrupted. "This place looks like any trace of wildlife has been eradicated. I'll be lucky to meet a magpie. You have better chances to find yourself a boyfriend, big lug." Despite sounding her grumpy self, she patted lovingly the dog's head.
Apollo giggled. "Thank you, sis. For once, I'd like to try something that is not a season's love."
Last edited by valerio on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon couldn't help but stop and turn around, grinning. ''Did I here that right? You're one for males? =3''

valerio

Post by valerio »

Apollo was raised in Las Vegas, a place where, like in Los Angeles, everything was possible, and what was considered 'weird' was the standard. He never thought that his tendencies could be considered 'eccentric'. And so, when Aethon asked that question, he wagged and answered, "Sure! Always been." He chuckled and put up a funny grimace, sticking out his tonguetip. "Heh, I think I fell in love at least four times a year."
"A heartbreaker at heart," Artemis added. "I think that many tourists came back because their pets insisted. He was quite the sensation: Anubis, the Guide to the World of the Night...Actually, a guided tour for pets. And I," she pointed at her chest, proudly, "I was Ra, the Guide Spirit!"
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon smiled and continued walking, humming a bit more happily. He was not going to say anyrhing about himself for once, though this made him undoubtedly happy. ''That sounds like alot of fun to do!''

valerio

Post by valerio »

"Oh, yes! We got to meet all kind of people and pets, and since humans usually leave their pets alone when they go out to game, it was to me and Temis to take care of their needs, guiding them to the pet-friendly places, and so on. I couldn't have done without my sister, she checked out from above for the less crowded places."
Artemis winked at him. "And you used your charm on both boys and girls to make them go wherever you wanted. You should've seen him dressed like the real thing, foxie: he's simply gorgeous, walking like an Egyptian." And she started to whistle that particular '80s Bangles' song.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Hypergenesis wrote:Crayon gave a blank, confused look for a brief moment before reality pulled him back. "I guess you can say that.", he chuckled out as he thought of what excitement was for him. "Though I actually enjoy going at these speeds, or it could be that feeling of flying, I guess I'm no really sure either." he added as he ended up just laughing off.

"Whoa, that's quite a line we have here...", exclaimed Rhani as she lined up beside a sign, reading it, she repeated, "Waiting time.. 15 minutes.".
"15 minutes is quite a while to wait. But the ride must be worth the wait, otherwise the line would be shorter, no?" She said, standing next to Crayon. She looked up at the ride ahead, "What will be the seating arrangement?" She asked.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon listened to Artemis and imagined it, and giggled to himself ''That sounds marvelous...'' He then shook his head and continued walking ''Anyway, yeah, sounds like a very good time =3''
Last edited by Rendak on Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

valerio

Post by valerio »

Apollo's tail seemed unable to stop. "Oh, if you want, when we go back home, I'll show you the costume! Dad let me keep it."
Artemis chuckled. "'Costume' is a big word. You look more 'au natural' with that than without collar."
The black dog blushed, his muzzle turning a deep shade of brown. "Hey, it was my secret weapon for the Valentine cards. We sold tons of them."
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon murred as he thought about it. ''Sure, I would love to see it, you in it rather l3''

Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

ctcmjh wrote:"15 minutes is quite a while to wait. But the ride must be worth the wait, otherwise the line would be shorter, no?" She said, standing next to Crayon. She looked up at the ride ahead, "What will be the seating arrangement?" She asked.
"It should b--", Crayon was interrupted by the screaming that accompanied the carts as it rocketed from it's elevated position. Crayon stared at the ride as it took just over half a minute to travel its entire track, then another for going backwards and returning to its dock. "Uhh, wow. It looks like it is that fun to ride. . .", he said with marvel in his tone.

As Crayon was about to answer Rhani picked up her phone. He listened to the voice on the other end at first, but then she started whining. "Sorry.. and tell the others I'm sorry too. Dad finished work early and wants to go home now..", she bowed to them and quickly ran off.

"Darn, See you then and thanks for today.", Crayon bade farewell to Rhani before turning back to Yukiko. "I guess it's just me and you then."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Rendak wrote:Aethon murred as he thought about it. ''Sure, I would love to see it, you in it rather l3''
"So, how are the other pets, here?" Artemis asked. "Snotty? Crazy? Friendly? Psychopath?"
"Temis!" Apollo almost shouted. "What kind of manners are?"
"What? I only want to make sure, in case we claimed self-defense!"
Apollo sighed and shook his head. "Forgive her, Aethon. She's always been a bit cynical."
"Pragmatic, my dear, pragmatic. So, foxie?"
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon chuckles at Artemis' question ''Oh, the pets round here are all friendly, well usually. Some are kinda odd too, but still lovable.''

valerio

Post by valerio »

"We like 'odd'! In Vegas, you can't turn a corner without meeting someone odd! They can make the most interesting friends! Do you personally know someone who's odd?"
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon kept walking as he talked ''I know alot of people here in Yorkshire....I can ashure you, some are definitely odd....''

valerio

Post by valerio »

Apollo's eyes were glittering with curiosity. "Don't keep us hanging! Tell us some juicy stuff!"
Artemis rolled her eyes: that was his jackal blood, speaking. The relentless hunter hungry for a prey.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon scratched the back of his head, usually he'd be able to tell these two dogs alot, but lately, he'd been less talkative and seemed to have lost touch with knowing alot of things ''Erm....let's see...juicy stuff...''

valerio

Post by valerio »

Artemis bent forward, showing a mocking smile. "For being such a talkative foxie, you sure seem to have lost your tongue all of a sudden. Weren't you rather trying to get into the graces of my big brother?"
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon blushed and made a '-_-' face litening to Artemis, and at her last words, he raised an eyebrow questioningly ''Erm....what?''

valerio

Post by valerio »

Artemis laughed heartily, before jumping from Apollo to Aethon's shoulder. "Relax, foxie: you wouldn't be the first to have thoughts on my big brother. The way you asked if he was for males, earlier, spokes volumes enough."
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon blushes and sighs ''Crap, these days I try to be more subtle about it.....guess it isn't working so well xD''

valerio

Post by valerio »

Apollo placed his paw on the other's shoulder. "Heh, don't worry 'bout it! In fact, I feel very flattered: I can't say I'm picky, but foxes are my favorites!" Then, without warning, the black Dane mix grabbed Aethon by his shoulders, pulled him to himself...and kissed him! And not with the 'friendly' kind of kiss, but good enough to melt concrete!
Artemis had made it in time to hop from the fox and up onto a fence. She looked at the scene with joy in her heart. Yup! Definitely her brother was getting used to the move!
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon widens his eyes in surprise at the very bold move. Sure, he was bold, but not so bold as to kiss someone he just barely met. He soon closed his eyes and enjoyed it, the surprise passed. He murred lightly as he kissed back, grinning on the inside

valerio

Post by valerio »

When Apollo ended the kiss, he kept holding the fox like Rhet Butler with Rossella O'Hara in the 'Gone with the Wind' movie poster. "Not bad, really. Sorry for seeming so bold, but I learnt that when an occasion presents itself, it shouldn't be wasted."
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon just sat there on Apollo's rms, his eyes closed and a wide smile on his face. He didn't speak, he was beside himself, something like intoxicated by the kiss.

valerio

Post by valerio »

Artemis jumped back on Apollo's shoulder. She cocked her head, studying the ecstatic fox. "I think you broke him... If I dare say, why not going snuggly at the park, instead of standing in the middle of the road?" and this time, she wistled the refrain of Chirpy, Chirpy, Cheep, Cheep.
"Great idea!" Apollo helped Aethon back on his feet. Still holding him by his paws, he added, "So? What are we waiting for? Is there any corner for snuggling? Which direction?"