17th Century Fox

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hotep the psychic

Re: 17th Century Fox

Post by Hotep the psychic »

James soon stopped rowing when the two arrived at the dock needed. He then tied the boat off and went ashore waving at the merchant on the ship who watched. he moved to the ramp where anyone could see him whole. He had a gentle smile and his large mastiff sat next to him.
-
Blacks smiled and listened to dune talk about the cloth "red sounds like a lovely and deadly color. it suits you, id buy it myself if youd like" Blacks said
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Really?" Dune asked, her eyes lighting up.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"whatever you need, darling." Blacks said in reply with a smile
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Thank you so much!" Dune exclaimed,hugging Blacks tightly, her eyes shining with joy.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Blacks smiled and hugged dune back. "so wheres the market that holds it all?" Blacks asked helping dune up
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Back down that path." Dune said, standing up and pointing to the path she walked on to get here.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"then lets go, i do fancy to see you in a dress" blacks said taking dunes arm in his own
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Dune blushed at Blacks' comment. ¨Of course.¨ she said, leading Blacks towards the market.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"you know being with you makes me think of family some times" blacks said looking at the different markets once back in town
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Why's that?" Dune asked, tilting her head in curiosity.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"ummm i had a thought last week of us being a family for some reason, i dont know." Blacks said a bit embaressed
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"That's sweet of you." Dune said, smiling and hugging Blacks. "Oh we're here." she said as they reached the store that had the fabric she was talking about.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Palgrave, flanked by his sailor and the dog, follows James in a stately manner, keeping an unreadable expression on his face.

~#~#~
Timothy, taken by surprise by Blacks' sudden rise, slides off the hat and back onto the ground as the fox walks away. Immediately, the nausea returns and unable to do anything to attract the fox's attention, the poor rat can do nothing but lie flat on the ground with his eyes squeezed shut hoping the swaying and rolling motion will stop soon.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Once." confirms Tackle. "But it wasn't exactly by choice. I got trapped in a sack a sailor brought up here for a picnic. He wasn't happy but hey, I got a free lunch! And... A brief flying lesson." Tackle ruefully rubs his shoulder where he'd landed after being flung by a sailor.
"Anyway I didn't exactly get much time to enjoy the view or the scenery before since I had to hurry back to the boat so it's nice to come up a second time."
"Oh, so that is how you got that black eye. You said it was a fight!"
"Well... it was a fight... With the ground... And I lost..." Tackle admits.
"hey that sounds just like how we met"
"Don't remind me , lucky you're still fine after that though"
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Ben smiled. He loved showing off his intelligence. Well I start by looking for mouse holes, such as the one behind your left foot. Then, once I know enough about the ship, I look at the hole locations and compare them to the architecture of the ship in order to determine the most likely locations of the nest. Finally I figure out the best way to get to the nest without damaging the ship. He crossed his arms. Satisfied?
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Ariel checked behind his foot and nodded.
I'm wondering if we could catch them and use them as extra vitals for the pets... Ariel thought out loud.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Timothy struggles to his paws eventually and totters through the undergrowth, hoping he's heading for the ship, frightened out of his mind and feeling ill. To any onlooker he'd appear to be drunk or worse and it's a wonder no predators happen across him as he walks.

~#~#~
"Yeah. We're both lucky. So... How did you two end up stuck on that island? And did I ever thank you for saving Pepito, Ventus?"

~#~#~
As the lion and dog talk, one brazen rat scurries across their paws and down through the hole, carrying a piece of fish and calling "Excuse me!" as she goes. She's fast enough that she'd be long gone before the pair had time to react.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Ariel's footpaw slams down behind the rat with a loud thump in an attempt to kill it, but it went into the hole. The wood was sturdy enough for him to not bust it, but now Ariel was angry. Ariel growled menacingly down at the rat hole.
I'm also thinking the quickest way is poisoning the little suckers despite my want to eat them. Ariel said. His tail flicked back and forth as he listened for more rats.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "Yeah. We're both lucky. So... How did you two end up stuck on that island? And did I ever thank you for saving Pepito, Ventus?"
"Don't mention it , we rats gotta stick together after . Anyway , about why we ended up there , there was a mutiny on our ship , and while that was happening , the ship crashed , so"
"it's a shame too , he was a good man"
Hotep the psychic

Pinch looked around noticing tim missing. He then jumped off blacks before running the direction they came from in search. Meanwhile the average cat watched tim hidden from sight.
---------
James introduced the captain to the merchant. Who only stood silent trying to read the captain.
----------
Blacks looked at the shop before finding the cloth dune spoke of. He then made a hand gesture which had the shop keeper pull out a long box and open it to show some different cloths."anything you like?" blacks asked dune.
ImageImageImage
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Ben raised an eyebrow at the rat. Intriguing. Despite the fact that we want to kill her, she was still polite enough to say excuse me. He shrugged at ariels mention of poison. In my experience, most rats are smart enough to avoid poisoned food if they're not starving. Also while they're a good source of sustenance, if you don't cook them they taste horrible and will likely make you sick.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Dune smiled and pointed to the red cloth. "That one." she said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Ariel looked away from the hole.
Now would be a good time to tell me what you'll do with them when you find them. Ariel said.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ah. Mustn't have been fun, being stuck on the island like that. Still, at least there was plenty of food there. Well, for us anyway... I don't know how much er... of your food there was, Rocea, and I don't care to know either." Tackle falls into a slightly awkward silence, not sure how to proceed from there.

~#~#~
Palgrave is no stranger to these affairs and he watches the merchant in the same cool manner, knowing that the first man to break the silence and gaze would be the the loser in the day's dealings.

~#~#~
Hidden from sight the cat may be but not from sound or smell thanks to a timely change in the direction of the wind. Somewhere in his most primeval instincts he recognises the danger through his illness and totters for cover in a hollowed branch where he lies down and whimpers, hoping he's out of reach of the cat's claws.

~#~#~
Hearing the growl, the rat deposits her fish further down the corridor. She returns to the hole in the way and pokes her nose out.
"Bye the way, missed me!" she calls before blowing a raspberry and disappearing again, heading for the rat city.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Vermine galeux... Ariel growled back at the rat.

Vermine galeux= Mangy Vermin.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"Ah. Mustn't have been fun, being stuck on the island like that. Still, at least there was plenty of food there. Well, for us anyway... I don't know how much er... of your food there was, Rocea, and I don't care to know either." Tackle falls into a slightly awkward silence, not sure how to proceed from there.
"heeey it's fine mate , it's fine , life's been good to me so far , so much that I don't have nothing to complain about , in fact , I didn't even have to find food that much while we were on that island anyway "
"why do you suddenly sound like you're drunk ?"
"I know right ?"
Hotep the psychic

Blacks soon pays for a good roll of the red cloth before handing it to dune. he smiles as his head thinks of having a family with dune. he shakes the thought away in embarresment.
--------
Pinch soon stops on the trail. He could hear the wind and smell nothing but his natural senses yelled danger. "TIM!" pinch yelled out. he heard heavy rustling making pinch turn only to face the eyes of the cat.
---------
The merchant chuckled at the captain "ooooh captain your a hard man to read. ho ho hoho.....come come, the cargo is this way." The merchant said leading on before heading downstairs. once in the cargo hold he held an arm out in an enter here manor. "So captain James did pass my message....what did he tell you?" he asked in a quizicall tone. James joined the captains side.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Dune squealed a bit when she got the cloth and hugged Blacks. She looked up at him and saw he was embarrassed. "What's wrong?" she asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

Blacks thought up a lie but decided against it. "oh i had that thought of us having a family again is all" blacks said
ImageImageImage
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

Ben frowned at the mouse hole. So much for being polite. He turned back to Ariel. Well first I disable them so they can't escape. Then I interrogate them about where their nest is. Depending on how helpful they are, I either kill them and eat them or I give them a plank of wood and throw them over board so they at least have a chance to survive.

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Ariel sighed.
I figured that would be it. As much as I'd like to kill them and use them for rations, but what if there's too many to actually keep for rations? Ariel asked.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Dune blushed at this. "That's sweet of you." she said, hugging Blacks again. "So, do you want to help me make the dress?" she asked.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sir? O- Over here!" Timothy calls as loudly as he's able in his nauseated state. It's lucky rats can't vomit or he'd have lost his lunch by now.

~#~#~
"Oh, he told me a lot. You come highly recommended. But the buffoon didn't tell me your name despite my urging so I believe you have me at a disadvantage, good sir." answers the captain graciously as he follows the merchant below decks, flanked by his crew.

~#~#~
"Does she not always sound as though she is drunk because she normally is drunk?" Pepito jests.
"Be *ahem* polite, Pepito." Tackle admonishes, struggling to keep from laughing.
"Si, Señor. I mos' humbly beg for your forgiveness, Doña Rocea." Pepito bows low and mimes sweeping off a hat as the pompous humans and some of the arrogant pets do.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Hotep the psychic

"ho ho ho.. Then ill introduce myself, Sir Cammeron Worthington...at your service. From cargo to information and more ill make a deal if you can meet the price that is he he heh.....but anyhow this bay holds all the wine arum and spirits from england and spain. some boxes have EIC spices." Worthington said
--------
Blacks stuttered some in finding what to say, "um uhhh......alright" Blacks said "this must be karma for looking into dresses before" blacks thought.
------
Pinch however looked around as he heard the rustle of leaves before seeing the cat jump out. It was a older kitten. it ran more in curiosity than hunger at pinch only to wave and smack at pinch cautiously before playfully running off. it then ran back only to be scared of pinchs smack of the sword against its nose before he wa sure that nothing else was to happen. Pinch then found tim in his bush and sat next to him."tim tim tim....you ok?" Pinch asked
Last edited by Hotep the psychic on Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

"Yay! Come on!" Dune exclaimed, dragging Blacks out of the store.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hotep the psychic

"whoa!" Blacks said once being dragged before keeping up with dune
ImageImageImage
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

¨So, what type of dress do you think I'd look good in?¨ Dune asked, smiling at Blacks.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

True. Though I've found that it's much more likely for ships to have not enough food than it is for them to have too much. He made a finger tent. So Ariel, unless you have something else to do, mind exploring the ship with me?

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Unless the captain or first mate says otherwise, I believe I can. Ariel replied. I can't leave the ship without the captain's permission, though.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"Does she not always sound as though she is drunk because she normally is drunk?" Pepito jests.
"Be *ahem* polite, Pepito." Tackle admonishes, struggling to keep from laughing.
"Si, Señor. I mos' humbly beg for your forgiveness, Doña Rocea." Pepito bows low and mimes sweeping off a hat as the pompous humans and some of the arrogant pets do.
Rocea laughed , loudly "No need for such formalities , I'm not the wolf for that sort of things , beside , we're friends , yes ?"