HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

xhunterko

Re: Pet Friendly:Applegate

Post by xhunterko »

While focused on the delimma at hand, Hubert's voice snapped him to his attention.

You rang sir? Miles thought to him.
valerio

Post by valerio »

<Our mortal acquaintances would be honored if you shared your presence with their midst.>
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Oh? Well, seeing as I lack the ability to go from one place to another quickly, it will take me some time to get there. Unless your willing to be so kind as to offer me a quick lift that is? Miles thought back.
CrystallineWolf

Post by CrystallineWolf »

musclecar326 wrote:
The Moon Howler wrote:Matt gave her a weird look. "He's not an idiot... he wouldn't come here and risk a personal confrontation with me." he said "Plus he's filthy rich and he'll probably hire some goons to do his dirty work. Those guys probably don't even realize how deep they are even now."

"He's gotten worse when I was still there, so I'm afraid to think what he became now." Christopher added "I think it's for the better that his goons don't know I'm your pet now."

The man nodded "Good idea." he looked at the other two dogs "Any of you two care to take him to your home until this is over?"
If he can handle a lot of physical activity, not a ton of food, waking up early, and loud music. Then I'm sure my dad would love to have him stay with us for a few days or even a week. Mason said to Matt with a grin, then put on a serious face. I'm serious about that stuff. We aren't going to change our lifestyle just when a guest is with us. He said very solemn.
" I'm afraid I can't. My family just moved here, and Dad doesn't have a stable job just yet." Arianna rubbed her shoulder, used to offering help at every chance. " Last budget cut only left enough to provide for six...and a dog. If...if there's any other way I can help, I'd be glad to."
Help me become a better writer! Visit Roth & Korrigan and leave me a review!
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Or you could hole up in the mansion in the woods with me. Granted it's abandoned and with no facilities, but still. It's something. Miles thought to Christopher.
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

musclecar326 wrote:If he can handle a lot of physical activity, not a ton of food, waking up early, and loud music. Then I'm sure my dad would love to have him stay with us for a few days or even a week. Mason said to Matt with a grin, then put on a serious face. I'm serious about that stuff. We aren't going to change our lifestyle just when a guest is with us. He said very solemn.
Matt looked at Mason.
"And neither I nor Chris will even try to do so." the man made a short pause "However, we're talking about Chris here. If it was Rex right here right now, I wouldn't hesitate so send him with you. Still I think he'll do fine, though he'll need a kick-start in the morning."

Christopher looked at his owner for a few seconds, remaining silent.
CrystallineWolf wrote: " I'm afraid I can't. My family just moved here, and Dad doesn't have a stable job just yet." Arianna rubbed her shoulder, used to offering help at every chance. " Last budget cut only left enough to provide for six...and a dog. If...if there's any other way I can help, I'd be glad to."
Matt shook his head "A fine job and good payment can be arranged within 20 minutes." the man said "Plus I could perhaps 'hire' you and your family to take Christopher under their roof." Christopher's owner smiled "But I think the bigger problem would be how in the world are you going to explain my request to your owners."

"You're trying to bribe them, aren't you?" Chris asked

"Not at all." Matt replied "As far as I know Mason and his family do not need any aid and I would've offered the same deal spare the hiring part to Arianna's family even if we weren't in this situation. You and Rex know well that I'm good at arranging things." the man sighed "Still before you make a choice, I need to hear Arianna and her parents on the matter."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
CrystallineWolf

Arianna didn't know if she was going to squeal, cry, or hug Matt until he turned blue. As default, her face spread into a humored grin. " Explaining to Dad and Mum will be the easy part- just say the bloke needs a mite of training, either in working dog skills, or to get used to other people." She refrained from laughing. " They're kind folks- what you need to be worrying about is the children- the most unpredictable group I've ever seen. Chris will be hassled a bit more than he's used to." The last part was paired with an escaped chuckle, which died when another thought entered Arianna's mind.

"......What kind of job would you be offering?"
The Moon Howler

"I'm cool with kids." Chris said "And the whole 'Gym routine' each day isn't exactly my idea of a daily routine... no offence, Mason."

Matt's smile widened "That depends, Arianna, on what your family is best at."
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

The Moon Howler wrote:"I'm cool with kids." Chris said "And the whole 'Gym routine' each day isn't exactly my idea of a daily routine... no offence, Mason."

Matt's smile widened "That depends, Arianna, on what your family is best at."
No offense taken. I can understand why most people can't handle the daily working out. You gotta have a very tough body and mind to do it. Mason replied.
Yes, I am a furry.
CrystallineWolf

" Farming. Definitely farming." Arianna replied eagerly. She could just imagine their faces when she'd tell them the offer. They would rub her head, pat her shoulder and say What a wonderful dog. We love you Arianna! And everyone would be happy to be back to something normal.
The Moon Howler

musclecar326 wrote:No offense taken. I can understand why most people can't handle the daily working out. You gotta have a very tough body and mind to do it. Mason replied.
"If you're looking for tough guys, please do look for Rex." Christopher said "I was raised by the lazy brother."
CrystallineWolf wrote:" Farming. Definitely farming." Arianna replied eagerly. She could just imagine their faces when she'd tell them the offer. They would rub her head, pat her shoulder and say What a wonderful dog. We love you Arianna! And everyone would be happy to be back to something normal.
"As far as I'm aware there are many hectares of farmland and apple trees that are for sale right now. I could arrange things, but it will take a few days and I do have to meet with your parents to arrange a few details, but I do need to call a friends from the nearby town to help with things. How about tomorrow on dinner, your parent's house?"

My RP Characters
CrystallineWolf

Her tail wagging, Arianna replied. " A few days is no problem at all! And tomorrow will be just fine! Better than fine! Thank you so much!"A smile threatened to split her face in two. " You don't know how much this means to me!"
The Moon Howler

"A lot, I guess." Matt said, amused by her reaction.

My RP Characters
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Near the entrance of the forest, a lone ermine was ambling slowly, taking in the scenery around her. Breathing in the fresh air, the ermine named Grace said softly, Wah, it’s been a while since I’ve been to a place full of greens. Much better than Penang.”

As she glanced around, she found a single shady tree, and proceeded to it with easy steps, settling down at its base once she was under the shades. Letting out a big sigh of contentment, she said to no one in particular, “The view is so nice, might as well practice some more landscape sketching. Don’t want to waste the fine weather.” She opened the sketchbook that she always carry around with her and pulled out the pencil that was hidden in the aluminium rings. Grace leaned back against the tree bark, took another glimpse at the scene, and got to work.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
CrystallineWolf

" I suppose this means you'll be coming home with me-" Arianna almost choked over her address to Chris, remembering the conversation that had just transpired not over an a few minutes ago. To be honest, the shepherd didn't know if she could deal with another lecture in her beliefs, if her new companion so chose to challenge them again.

Yet, even if there was a chance to rewind time and figure an excuse, Arianna knew she wouldn't do it- Chris and Matt were in need of help- and there wasn't yet a time when she refused to help someone.

" There may be some difficulty in adjusting, but I'm sure things will turn out fine." It was a terrible lie, but one her more believable ones for sure.

OOC: did I get the time span right?
The Moon Howler

Christopher nodded, but before he could answer, Matt spoke.
"Yes, he'll come with you. From now on until this all ends, you can consider him a part of your family." the man pulled out a small piece of paper and gave it to Arianna. "This is a secure phone number. Your parents and I will only communicate through it." then he glanced at the window "Speaking of secure, I'm afraid that we took too long. His spies are already watching me, however they do not know where the hidden exit is. Are you ready to leave?"

My RP Characters
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Oh this'll be fun! Hubert! Hubert! Can we help here please! Pretty please! Miles thought to the older ghost.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Oh this'll be fun! Hubert! Hubert! Can we help here please! Pretty please! Miles thought to the older ghost.
<I have no quailms with that, my friend.>
"Soooo, what's the plan in the end?" Janus asked, happily
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"well I'm guessing we'll be either going into town , or wait here for a bit , since there's no sign of whoever master Hubert and Buster are looking for yet.Unless of course we can meet your friend on the way" Serenade said , then after a moment of thought , asked "This...friend of yours , may I ask what his name is ?"
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

The Moon Howler wrote:Christopher nodded, but before he could answer, Matt spoke.
"Yes, he'll come with you. From now on until this all ends, you can consider him a part of your family." the man pulled out a small piece of paper and gave it to Arianna. "This is a secure phone number. Your parents and I will only communicate through it." then he glanced at the window "Speaking of secure, I'm afraid that we took too long. His spies are already watching me, however they do not know where the hidden exit is. Are you ready to leave?"
Mason lightly smiled now that this whole living situation had been figured out. A secret exit? That sounds spy-like, where does it take us to? He asked while also getting off the couch. I'm ready to get out of here whenever you are Arianna, and Chris.
Yes, I am a furry.
CrystallineWolf

Arianna took the number, folded it into her collar, and set down her cup on the tray that Matt had brought in previously. " I'm ready." She slid off the couch. "Mum will be serving lunch soon. A perfect time to tell everyone 'bout dinner tomorrow."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

It was then that a slightly foggy mist began to come out of the fridge and begin seeping it's way into Matt's house.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

serence ice fox wrote:"well I'm guessing we'll be either going into town , or wait here for a bit , since there's no sign of whoever master Hubert and Buster are looking for yet.Unless of course we can meet your friend on the way" Serenade said , then after a moment of thought , asked "This...friend of yours , may I ask what his name is ?"
"His name's Mason, we met him last night. Also, we want to invite another of our ghost friends," Buster said as he led the group out of the woods.

out of the corner of his eye, he saw what looked like a weasel of some sort sitting by a tree with a sketch pad. "Hey, Jany, are we just inviting pets we know, or are we going to try to invite everyone we can?"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

"The more the merrier, buns! At least, we have a big group already, so there is not the risk that someone gets bored."
The Moon Howler

musclecar326 wrote:Mason lightly smiled now that this whole living situation had been figured out. A secret exit? That sounds spy-like, where does it take us to? He asked while also getting off the couch. I'm ready to get out of here whenever you are Arianna, and Chris.
CrystallineWolf wrote:Arianna took the number, folded it into her collar, and set down her cup on the tray that Matt had brought in previously. " I'm ready." She slid off the couch. "Mum will be serving lunch soon. A perfect time to tell everyone 'bout dinner tomorrow."
Chris stood up from the couch as well. Before he can even make a step, Matt stopped the dog, giving him a black bandanna.
"One more thing." the man said "Give me your collar. It would be suspicious if a dog from a farmer family to have a collar for a few thousand dollars. wear this until you get to Arianna's house."

Christopher was about to start arguing, but quickly understood how absurd that will be. He took off the collar and handed it to the man, wrapping the bandanna around his neck.
"Ready!" the dog said.

"Good!" Matt said. "Follow me!" he lead them through a few doors to a what it seemed to be a small storage room. there he clicked a hidden button on the wall and the wall slid open, revealing a small opening in the tall bushes behind Matt's house. "Jump over the fence and you're on your own from there."

My RP Characters
CrystallineWolf

" Thank you. Arianna replied wholeheartedly to Matt, giving him back the towel she used to dry off. Peeking outside, she said firmly "I'll go first."

Running across the yard swiftly, the shepherd managed to get a footing on the fence and pushed herself into an effortless handstand at the top. Dropping on the other side, Arianna looked around, sniffing for danger. Once she was satisfied, she climbed back up and waved as a signal for all clear.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Fortunately for Matt, he needn't worry about any eyes spying out the secret exit. The houses windows had mysteriously fogged up from the mist coming from the fridge.
musclecar326

Post by musclecar326 »

CrystallineWolf wrote:" Thank you. Arianna replied wholeheartedly to Matt, giving him back the towel she used to dry off. Peeking outside, she said firmly "I'll go first."

Running across the yard swiftly, the shepherd managed to get a footing on the fence and pushed herself into an effortless handstand at the top. Dropping on the other side, Arianna looked around, sniffing for danger. Once she was satisfied, she climbed back up and waved as a signal for all clear.
Mason nodded and ran out after her, at the fence he jumped and cleared it landing on his feet nicely. Alright one more, come on Chris. He told Chris, then leaned out of cover, took a look around, seeing nothing he popped back in. Waving his hand as an "all clear" signal.
Yes, I am a furry.
The Moon Howler

"Go on, Chris! Good luck!" Matt said as he got back in the house and closed the door, leaving the shepherd alone.
Christopher sighed "Here goes nothing!" he grumbled to himself and ran towards the fence. Just before he would crash into it, the shepherd jumped, grabbing the edge of the fence and pulling himself up, moved over it and quickly jumped down, landing on his feet. When he landed, he felt as if he was missing something - he had lost the bandanna. "Oh, man! Please don't tell me I'm... naked..."
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

My RP Characters
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Jessie spaced out for a moment following the group and only caught the back end of the conversation.
serence ice fox wrote:"..going into town , or wait here for a bit , since there's no sign of whoever master Hubert and Buster are looking for yet.Unless of course we can meet your friend on the way" Serenade said , then after a moment of thought , asked "This...friend of yours , may I ask what his name is ?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"His name's Mason, we met him last night. Also, we want to invite another of our ghost friends," Buster said as he led the group out of the woods.
out of the corner of his eye, he saw what looked like a weasel of some sort sitting by a tree with a sketch pad. "Hey, Jany, are we just inviting pets we know, or are we going to try to invite everyone we can?"
valerio wrote:"The more the merrier, buns! At least, we have a big group already, so there is not the risk that someone gets bored."
Jessie smiled at the mention of more people coming. More people to be friends with! "Sounds Great! More people means more fun! Like with a game of Frisbee, you can't play by yourself!" She sings, hopping up and down on the spot. "Oh! That reminds me, we'll need a Frisbee! No good picnic's good without a Frisbee! It said so on TV!" She smiled, her tail creating drafts with how fast it was wagging!

(Ooc: Sorry ain't posted in a while..)
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
CrystallineWolf

Arianna took off her own blue bandanna and handed it to Chris. "Wouldn't want to embarrass you like that, considering how far we have to go. Just hand it back to me when we get home- Dad has plenty others." The shepherd was glad it wasn't raining anymore, and thankful for the fog that concealed the pets' exit.

You still there, mate?She asked Miles, partially hoping he'd reappear again.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

~\Rook/~ wrote:Jessie spaced out for a moment following the group and only caught the back end of the conversation.
serence ice fox wrote:"..going into town , or wait here for a bit , since there's no sign of whoever master Hubert and Buster are looking for yet.Unless of course we can meet your friend on the way" Serenade said , then after a moment of thought , asked "This...friend of yours , may I ask what his name is ?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"His name's Mason, we met him last night. Also, we want to invite another of our ghost friends," Buster said as he led the group out of the woods.
valerio wrote:"The more the merrier, buns! At least, we have a big group already, so there is not the risk that someone gets bored."
Jessie smiled at the mention of more people coming. More people to be friends with! "Sounds Great! More people means more fun! Like with a game of Frisbee, you can't play by yourself!" She sings, hopping up and down on the spot. "Oh! That reminds me, we'll need a Frisbee! No good picnic's good without a Frisbee! It said so on TV!" She smiled, her tail creating drafts with how fast it was wagging!

(Ooc: Sorry ain't posted in a while..)
"Then I guess we should go invite that... I'm not sure what they are yet, but they seems like some sort of weasel," Buster said.

He then approached the ermine at the tree. "Good afternoon. Are you new in town?"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "Then I guess we should go invite that... I'm not sure what they are yet, but they seems like some sort of weasel," Buster said.

He then approached the ermine at the tree. "Good afternoon. Are you new in town?"
As the rabbit from the group of pets approached Grace, the ermine was getting into a deep trance in her sketch. She didn't even realize that she was now sketching in the large group of pets and the rabbit in front of her. Grace also didn't notice that the rabbit was even there, or heard anything that he had said, apart from being another subject matter in her sketch.

So, she just continued on, her pencil gliding swiftly across the paper on her lap.

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
The Moon Howler

CrystallineWolf wrote:Arianna took off her own blue bandanna and handed it to Chris. "Wouldn't want to embarrass you like that, considering how far we have to go. Just hand it back to me when we get home- Dad has plenty others." The shepherd was glad it wasn't raining anymore, and thankful for the fog that concealed the pets' exit.

You still there, mate?She asked Miles, partially hoping he'd reappear again.
Christopher took the bandanna and wrapped it around his neck.
"Thanks, Arianna!" he said, his embarrassment turning into a light blush "Sorry about that."

My RP Characters
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Then I guess we should go invite that... I'm not sure what they are yet, but they seems like some sort of weasel," Buster said.
"Who? Where! I wanna meet them!!" Jessie said really fast, looking around. She then spotted the pet by the tree. "Oh, There! Okay!!" She said happily, and followed the rabbit.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"Good afternoon. Are you new in town?"
Jessie stood just behind Buster and waved to the ermine, waiting for a response.
kurowolfe wrote:As the rabbit from the group of pets approached Grace, the ermine was getting into a deep trance in her sketch. She didn't even realize that she was now sketching in the large group of pets and the rabbit in front of her. Grace also didn't notice that the rabbit was even there, or heard anything that he had said, apart from being another subject matter in her sketch.

So, she just continued on, her pencil gliding swiftly across the paper on her lap.
After no response, being impatient, she stepped around Buster and knelt down in front of the artist. "Hi! Whatcha' drawin'?" She said, looking over the picture.
Character Reference
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

~\Rook/~ wrote:
kurowolfe wrote:As the rabbit from the group of pets approached Grace, the ermine was getting into a deep trance in her sketch. She didn't even realize that she was now sketching in the large group of pets and the rabbit in front of her. Grace also didn't notice that the rabbit was even there, or heard anything that he had said, apart from being another subject matter in her sketch.

After no response, being impatient, she stepped around Buster and knelt down in front of the artist. "Hi! Whatcha' drawin'?" She said, looking over the picture.
Even when the sheepdog practically had her head over the sketchbook, Grace still didn't notice anything. Only when she lifted her head to have another look and headbutted against the sheepdog's head in the process did she snapped out of her trance. Blinking a few times, she finally saw both the blue merle sheepdog and the blue rabbit in front of her.

"Aiya, I'm sorry for bumping onto you like that. Are you alright?", the brown ermine said, eyes showing concern.

valerio

Post by valerio »

"Hello, fellow artist," Janus said, approaching the group. Actually, he was feeling sort of...split. Part of him was so happy to be together with so many friendly pets, something he had never experienced before coming to Applegate.
But then part of him was...growling, as if those presences were like an invasion to his private sphere.
he kept close to Buster for comfort, resisting the urge to hug him or doing anything to assert his...mateship. He refused showing weakness!
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

kurowolfe wrote:Even when the sheepdog practically had her head over the sketchbook, Grace still didn't notice anything. Only when she lifted her head to have another look and headbutted against the sheepdog's head in the process did she snapped out of her trance. Blinking a few times, she finally saw both the blue merle sheepdog and the blue rabbit in front of her.

"Aiya, I'm sorry for bumping onto you like that. Are you alright?", the brown ermine said, eyes showing concern.
Jessie was surprised when the ermine suddenly tilted her head up and bumped her on the muzzle, she fell back onto her tail-end.
"Ehe, it's okay! Guess you were really concentrating!" She said, rubbing under her muzzle. "I'm fine. Name's Jessie, what's yours?" She added happily, tilting her head playfully.
valerio wrote:"Hello, fellow artist," Janus said, approaching the group. Actually, he was feeling sort of...split. Part of him was so happy to be together with so many friendly pets, something he had never experienced before coming to Applegate.
But then part of him was...growling, as if those presences were like an invasion to his private sphere.
he kept close to Buster for comfort, resisting the urge to hug him or doing anything to assert his...mateship. He refused showing weakness!
"Oh, yeah! That's Janus and the big rabbit is Buster! We were wondering if you'd like to join us for a picnic! Lots of food, frisbee!" She smiled, gesturing to the others.
Character Reference
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

~\Rook/~ wrote:Jessie was surprised when the ermine suddenly tilted her head up and bumped her on the muzzle, she fell back onto her tail-end.
"Ehe, it's okay! Guess you were really concentrating!" She said, rubbing under her muzzle. "I'm fine. Name's Jessie, what's yours?" She added happily, tilting her head playfully.

"Oh, yeah! That's Janus and the big rabbit is Buster! We were wondering if you'd like to join us for a picnic! Lots of food, frisbee!" She smiled, gesturing to the others.
"Ah, that's good to hear. I was afraid I might've hurt you," Grace responded, and rubbed her own forehead in unison, the slight pain starting to sink in. Disregarding the dull throbbing, she stood up, and offered a paw to Jessie to help her back up to her feet. She added, "Hello Jessie, my name's Grace. Nice to meet you." Her heart did melt a bit looking at Jessie tilting her head sideways, she looked so cute! The ermine giggled ever so slightly looking at her.

Grace had to tilt her up high to look at both the rabbit named Buster and the approaching wolf-like dog. She smiled and nodded towards the both of them. "Big is right woh, I can barely see your faces without having to look straight up. Nice to meet you too, Buster, Janus," she said. Upon listening to the invitation, she thought for a while: Timmy was having a morning nap after his rehab exercise, and she knew that he would only wake up later that evening. Besides, she rarely had a chance to talk with the other pets since last week, as both she and her partner were still settling in the new neighbourhood. With these in mind, Grace nodded once again, and said, "Sure, I'd love to, and frisbee sounds fun!"
valerio wrote:"Hello, fellow artist," Janus said, approaching the group. Actually, he was feeling sort of...split. Part of him was so happy to be together with so many friendly pets, something he had never experienced before coming to Applegate.
After glancing at the large group behind the small group in front of her, her eyes caught Janus's, and immediately she felt as if he is hiding something. Maybe it's the differently-shaped pupils, maybe it's how close he is standing to Buster, but there's something more that she can't seem to pinpoint. Nevertheless, she put any sort of preconceptions behind, and next asked the wolfdog, "Are you an artist too?"

~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

kurowolfe wrote:"Ah, that's good to hear. I was afraid I might've hurt you," Grace responded, and rubbed her own forehead in unison, the slight pain starting to sink in. Disregarding the dull throbbing, she stood up, and offered a paw to Jessie to help her back up to her feet. She added, "Hello Jessie, my name's Grace. Nice to meet you." Her heart did melt a bit looking at Jessie tilting her head sideways, she looked so cute! The ermine giggled ever so slightly looking at her.
Jessie's smile widened, taking the paw and pushing herself up. "Thank you, Grace! Lovely name!" She said as she brushed herself off.
kurowolfe wrote:Grace had to tilt her up high to look at both the rabbit named Buster and the approaching wolf-like dog. She smiled and nodded towards the both of them. "Big is right woh, I can barely see your faces without having to look straight up. Nice to meet you too, Buster, Janus," she said. Upon listening to the invitation, she thought for a while: Timmy was having a morning nap after his rehab exercise, and she knew that he would only wake up later that evening. Besides, she rarely had a chance to talk with the other pets since last week, as both she and her partner were still settling in the new neighbourhood. With these in mind, Grace nodded once again, and said, "Sure, I'd love to, and frisbee sounds fun!"
Jessie's head almost burst with happiness, her tail going like a whirlwind. "Yay!!" she shrieked, overwhelmed with joy. "Ohmygoodneswe'regoingtohavesomuchFUNandlaughterandwecanplayfrisbeeandwe'lleatlots!!" Jessie babbled uncontrolably fast, hopping on the spot with every word. She then realized how loud she was being. "Oop. Sorry.." She said quietly.
kurowolfe wrote:
After glancing at the large group behind the small group in front of her, her eyes caught Janus's, and immediately she felt as if he is hiding something. Maybe it's the differently-shaped pupils, maybe it's how close he is standing to Buster, but there's something more that she can't seem to pinpoint. Nevertheless, she put any sort of preconceptions behind, and next asked the wolfdog, "Are you an artist too?"
Jessie looked at Janus, head tilted just like she did earlier, with a huge smile plastered across her face.
Character Reference