For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
Carlitosfmc

Re: 2015/09/09 - Touch The Lamp

Post by Carlitosfmc »

Now it's the time, Max. Be a hero!
Argent

Post by Argent »

Dissension wrote:Sapeint non-humans lack foresight. It turns out that analysis and planning are important traits for societal development and disaster mitigation. ([ Housepets! - An Infinitesimally Brief History of the World ])
Except for Itsuki.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Bill in OK

Post by Bill in OK »

peanut42 wrote:I see where this is going, This arc shows how Dragon Fall in Love with Peanut!
Nah, I think the meaning is that she's emphasizing that Dragon will no longer protect Peanut. And is telling him to not get himself killed.
I'm sure that's what Tarot means. But also, now that Satau can be sensed again, Dragon could come to his rescue, and then discover Peanut.
In this time, the 'past Dragon' doesn't know about Tarot, or how she leave the game, right? So the 'past Dragon' will meet for first time Peanut.
I'm holding on to my previously expressed contention that they have landed pre-game. That might explain why Satau's powers are gone, because this would be before he became an avatar and he doesn't have demigod backing at that time. So I think that we're going to get to see the beginning of The Game. If we're lucky, maybe they've even gone back far enough to see demigod-babies!
King looks an awful lot like my own Corgi. That's one reason why he's my favorite, but I also like his attitude.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

For some reason, I think that instead of going back that far, they will end up going back to when Dragon had the first avatar.