PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ctcmjh

Re: PF: Radiant Gardens OOC

Post by ctcmjh »

Zander wrote:
DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Of course... Time skip as two uninteoduced characters are under a tree... Perfect timing there. (I mean it)
why not? It didn't stop every single person before.
*introduces Bella to 1 person a little before bedtime*
*wakes up to find a 1 week time skip*

and i say it again.
Zander wrote:I feel like I can't contribute anything to this neighborhood... It's like I'm just a stageprop in the background.

Like I said: We keep featuring the whole big hullabaloo with Zappa, Vanilla, and Zack. All the pets need equal face time.
Zander

Post by Zander »

ctcmjh wrote:
Zander wrote:
DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Of course... Time skip as two uninteoduced characters are under a tree... Perfect timing there. (I mean it)
why not? It didn't stop every single person before.
*introduces Bella to 1 person a little before bedtime*
*wakes up to find a 1 week time skip*

and i say it again.
Zander wrote:I feel like I can't contribute anything to this neighborhood... It's like I'm just a stageprop in the background.

Like I said: We keep featuring the whole big hullabaloo with Zappa, Vanilla, and Zack. All the pets need equal face time.

Maybe I should have my characters make cardboard cutouts of themselves and put them up against a tree somwhere in the woods and go commit suicide. It's not like anyone would notice.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

2 things...
1) whenthe other people get face time, can Shadé not get it unintentionally?
2) I think I found a song that (before she left the cabin area) semi-decribed vanilla's possible feelings...
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
DarkHeartsAndSuch

(iPod error caused double post)
Last edited by DarkHeartsAndSuch on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:2 things...
2) I think I found a song that (before she left the cabin area) semi-decribed vanilla's possible feelings...
A song? Really? Which song is that?

@Zander: I'm not ignoring your characters--my characters are avoiding talking to yours because I'm trying to avoid another big argument and my characters don't really have anything to say to yours at this point. And anyway, your characters haven't interacted with mine either....
PF chars

"We have to do this take again! HAL, do it with a LOT less emotion!"
"I'm sorry Stan, I'm afraid I can't do that."
--Phoenix

pair-o-dimes dot blogspot dot com
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

Blame Game = DIFFUSE NOW.

Okay, so I have an idea. You may not like it, but then again, Ideas are to be Discussed, eh?

Okay, so K-Bar likes big explosions. Fireworks and such are fun too. Thus, I propose an explosion party. K-Bar heads out to the bomb-range, some people decide to tag along, big explosions happen, we have some bonding over catnip, tripe, and fireballs, and we stop focusing on 3 characters AND diffuse the soap-opera timebomb. Woohoo!

Note that just because K's making bombs doesn't mean that the rest of the gang just sits and watches, interaction causes plot movement!
DarkHeartsAndSuch

I doubt you've heard it, I only just found it on my iPod today...

"Dancing with Tears in my Eyes" - Ke$ha ( my sister downloaded it)
FunkyChickenFace wrote:Blame Game = DIFFUSE NOW.

Okay, so I have an idea. You may not like it, but then again, Ideas are to be Discussed, eh?

Okay, so K-Bar likes big explosions. Fireworks and such are fun too. Thus, I propose an explosion party. K-Bar heads out to the bomb-range, some people decide to tag along, big explosions happen, we have some bonding over catnip, tripe, and fireballs, and we stop focusing on 3 characters AND diffuse the soap-opera timebomb. Woohoo!

Note that just because K's making bombs doesn't mean that the rest of the gang just sits and watches, interaction causes plot movement!
I believe that idea to be a bit off-timed. I don't know any holidays or anything calling for explosions in September.

RP Characters
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

FunkyChickenFace wrote:Blame Game = DIFFUSE NOW.

That's one way to get rid of Vanilla, certainly.
PF chars

--Phoenix

Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

ChewyChewy wrote:
ctcmjh wrote:I've had an idea in my head for a while: Girls have a slumber party and the guys hang out at someone's house. It'll seperate Vanilla from her antagonists (which are all guys) and let all the pets have some fun.
:lol: Vanilla isn't going to like that idea a whole lot, at least at first, but who knows?

Although that does mean she'll be separate from Sebastian as well....

Gender division parties! Woo! ... Figures Seb acts as a slight exception, there. All part of my evil plan to, um... Make slumber parties not entirely win-win. Yes, that. Bwahahaha!

And, Zander, not everyone's in the spotlight all the time; but you interact with other people who want something to do when you're not, and work with it. I know I post slowly enough that sometimes I feel like I just get passed over-- but putting up cardboard cut-outs and going to commit suicide in the woods is not the answer. ... Nor is it the answer to commit suicide anywhere else. ... You get what I mean. :P Plus, more pets in the spotlight soon! Optimism! Yeah!
RG; Seb & Dahlia
Zander

Post by Zander »

ChewyChewy wrote:
DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:2 things...
A song? Really? Which song is that?

@Zander: I'm not ignoring your characters--my characters are avoiding talking to yours because I'm trying to avoid another big argument and my characters don't really have anything to say to yours at this point. And anyway, your characters haven't interacted with mine either....
sorry if you took that the wrong way, I wasn't directing it to you I was directing it to everybody.
Everybody is ignoring my characters, not neccesarily in the rp world, but on the forums.

When I was introducing Bella to a person, she was new to rg. But nobody gave a **** about my vote in the time slip. I dint even know we were going to have one! The forums decided it when i was sleeping!

And now that were thinking about a time skip someone suggests "there are new Characters under a tree, let's wait a little while"

Oh so NOW someone cares?

-Robert Louis Stevenson
DarkHeartsAndSuch

I think people misunderstood me... If we skip the formal introductions, it might be easier for me and neko to get set into The timeline and group... And we just decide how we feel towards certian pets

RP Characters
FunkyChickenFace

I don't know what to say to the thing about character spotlights. Zander, I feel sorry for you but I have no idea how to resolve it (ya, ima noob).

@DarkHearts: I'm not sure we NEED to have a holiday. K-Bar just like to do it for fun. So he goes on an excursion, some spectators join, someone runs to get food, we're all set!
FunkyChickenFace

I was told to tell people that I'm going to be offline for a large period of time until tomorrow morning 8:00AM. FYI.
Cerberusx

Post by Cerberusx »

Neko wrote:
Cerberusx wrote:
44R0NM10 wrote:I'm no veteran at joining RP's, but I guess you should post your character decription(s) in the main OOC. That's all I did, and then make a post to introduce your character to Radiant Gardens...or say he has lived there for awhile and just not left the house for one reason or other.

Feels easy and simple...and I think that's all you do. If you want any info on recent events, don't hesitate to ask. :)
I've been told to go to the "main OOC" and I have no idea what thread/topic that is. Can someone help me please.
https://www.housepetscomic.com/forums/v ... ?f=5&t=408
Thanks for the help man.
"Living is Hard Dying is Easy"

"The longer you stare into the abyss, the hard it is to find a reasons to turn back."
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Wow...I missed alot, didn't I?
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

oops, sorry dude...I was worrying quite a bit about the people who weren't online and would do something...

to be honest, you did miss quite a lot...even if it was only about 5-10 mins in RP time. I'm not sure if you want me to tell you eavrything basically, but it goes like this: almost eavryone is playing nice inside the clubhouse. They decide to play murder. In this game there is a random murderer and a random detective. The lights go out, the murderer picks somebody and they sit down, dead. The detective needs to find the murderer before eavryone dies. Nobody knows who the murderer is. Zappa is the detective, and the murderer is Vanilla (selected at random). Not long into the game Zappa guesses the right person, who is Vanilla. I don't quite understand the emotions, but Vanilla was obviously upset so her and Honey went outside for awhile. Soon, most of the pets joined them where Zappa and Vanilla began argueing. K-Bar was being...erm, insensitive (like he should) and prompted violence soon after Vanilla and Honey walked away. He didn;t mean to, but just wanted to end the argueing there and then. Not much violence (only a 'don't' punch by Awesome and Zappa twisting his pointing finger), but enough to get a point across (continueing wasn't a good idea). Almost eavryone is headed home now...there is more happening, and I'm sorry if I missed you, but I think this is all that concerns (almost) every character.
Zack_the_husky

Post by Zack_the_husky »

Ok, my post has some, no, ALOT of drama in it, but, it's probably my largest post on here to date.
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

What the heck has happened now...?
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

use my above text, and include this Bolly:

K-Bar and Zeke are enjoying themselves.
Zack is having a mental breakdown (poor Zack...)
Bella and Lucky are trying to come to terms with the passings-by
Awesome is blaming himself...just like Zack...Sly has tryed to cheer him up.
Liz, Honey, Wonder and Jackson (sorry if I forgot anyone) have gone with Vanilla to cheer her up...I think...
Beta and Will...that's for you to decide...however they have witnessed the entire scene unfold...

I'm sorry...but I'm slow and don't know any of the pets that have joined this week...so I don't know where (or who) they are. Also, I'm sorry if I've missed anyone...
Last edited by 44R0NM10 on Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zander

Post by Zander »

bollythewolf wrote:What the heck has happened now...?
Radiant Gardens happened.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Okay, this level of drama all of a sudden, combined with my revision for exams, means that I'm not feeling much motivation to RP right now. If you guys can find your way out of it then please try, but for the moment...I think that you should leave Will and Beta out of what is happening.
Zander

Post by Zander »

bollythewolf wrote:Okay, this level of drama all of a sudden, combined with my revision for exams, means that I'm not feeling much motivation to RP right now. If you guys can find your way out of it then please try, but for the moment...I think that you should leave Will and Beta out of what is happening.
I only posted 1 time yesterday. and 0 times the day before that. and 1 time today.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Zander wrote:
bollythewolf wrote:Okay, this level of drama all of a sudden, combined with my revision for exams, means that I'm not feeling much motivation to RP right now. If you guys can find your way out of it then please try, but for the moment...I think that you should leave Will and Beta out of what is happening.
I only posted 1 time yesterday. and 0 times the day before that. and 1 time today.
I mean you guys in general. I'm just not feeling motivated to play right now, revision is kinda crushing me a bit.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sorry, but I hope you do well in the exams Bolly.
Zander

Post by Zander »

This should cheer vanilla up <:D

-Robert Louis Stevenson
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

I'm confused.... :?
PF chars

--Phoenix

Zander

Post by Zander »

he was asking us for names for his new rp character, and he was like "very outspoken" and they were like "Diana"
and then he was like. "And also kind" and im like "VANILLA! :D"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
FunkyChickenFace

Was that an Offhand Complement of Reverse Lulz, where the Lulz is used to reference something else that, as an "o rly" is a complement but is also amusing?
Zander

Post by Zander »

FunkyChickenFace wrote:Was that an Offhand Complement of Reverse Lulz, where the Lulz is used to reference something else that, as an "o rly" is a complement but is also amusing?
The chat room got so random.... it wasnt pretty... it would probably be wiped off the face of the earth if i posted it her (so im not)

*gets in fetal position and rocks back and forth*
"save me... save me mommy.....*shudders*"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zander wrote:
FunkyChickenFace wrote:Was that an Offhand Complement of Reverse Lulz, where the Lulz is used to reference something else that, as an "o rly" is a complement but is also amusing?
The chat room got so random.... it wasnt pretty... it would probably be wiped off the face of the earth if i posted it her (so im not)

wow lol :P...wait you saved our convo?! >:O
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Neko wrote:
Zander wrote:

wow lol :P...wait you saved our convo?! >:O
I copyed it.... then i copyed over it... lol so no.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Zander

Post by Zander »

ChewyChewy wrote:I'm confused.... :?
look at the people i chat with!

read from top to bottom.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Neko

Post by Neko »

Wow you hang out with a bunch of weirdo's....Wait...
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
ChewyChewy

Post by ChewyChewy »

When is the timeskip going to be? I want to give everyone a chance to catch up, but I didn't post at all today. :(
PF chars

--Phoenix

Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

*Skims over the OOC*

Hmm...

I've been busy as of late, so I haven't been able to read. You can undertand that with about 4 neighborhoods going on, right? There aren't any problems happening with the RP at the moment, is there? Just checking in.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

I don't think there's been anything really bad. An amount of drama (good drama...well, nobodies complained about it at least). I'll admit CT talked about putting a limit up for how much posting people can do...but I don't think that left the ground. A warning was enough.

Other then that, I think a timeskip was brought up...but I don't know if that's going anywhere yet eigher. To be honest, to me, it feels like we are at a stand still. It's nice to know eavryone's posting evenly that is...kind've happening. So yeah, nothing bad's happening...CT talked about an idea beforehand. I think we are just going to need to discuss what to do. A time skip, in my opinion, feels like the right option however...as soon as eavryone's ready for it of course.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

2 things...
1) I'm ready for the time skip
2) is it just me or does that "exploration team" sound a lot like pokémon mystery dungon?

RP Characters
FunkyChickenFace

Hehe, dungeon exploration! I think we thought about doing that over at BsM at some point.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

deffinatly. That was exactly what I was thinking when I read it...it's even simliar to the 1 episode anime.

To continue to contribute to the time skip idea, I say we do it right this time. Sorry Zander, but Buck told us we we did it wrong soon after we did it (sorry I couldn't find his quote but I believe he said it). I'm going to apologize on behalf of myself and eavryone's ignorance (I don't mean to offend anyone, but we were going too little too fast. I'd prefer if the people who believe they didn't do anything wrong didn't say anything. I realise a lot of people didn't get to share their views on the timeskip until it was too late).

In other words, nothing happens unless eavryone agrees.

I'm no mod... and I hope I don't appear to be a mini-mod. I'm no higher on this chain then anyone else...but I've gotten a little frustrated at what happened last time and its effects on some people.

so yeah, end on a nice note. I love eavryone here! :D
FunkyChickenFace

VOTING TIME!!