HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

D-Singer

Re: Pet Friendly-Richardson Valley

Post by D-Singer »

“Yeah right...or maybe we’re just in the twilight zone...” Blood spoke between bites of his breakfast. He blinked a few times at the appearance of the strange, glowing, yellow lights. Though he was joking before, he wasn’t too sure of himself now. It was such a bizarre sight, and Rav saw it too, which was enough to say it wasn’t just his imagination from too much late-night horror video games. “What was that?”
Richardson Valley RP: Blood
Edge City RP: Zaya & Cruiser
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“Yeah right...or maybe we’re just in the twilight zone...” Blood spoke between bites of his breakfast. He blinked a few times at the appearance of the strange, glowing, yellow lights. Though he was joking before, he wasn’t too sure of himself now. It was such a bizarre sight, and Rav saw it too, which was enough to say it wasn’t just his imagination from too much late-night horror video games. “What was that?”

S-some kind of monster? I-i-i thought it might have been a car, but there lights are white, not creepy feral yellow..
Rav shutters, as he keeps looking out the window..
UFO's? aliens come looking for earth pets to....
He trails off..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Tough call, monster or aliens?” Blood had just about finished off all the food Rav had brought, and was contemplating going outside to investigate, even despite the little voice in his head telling him not to walk out into almost zero-visibility weather where his sense of smell would also be severely impaired.

But then again, thinking on the more logical side, it was probably just a car...with broken or really odd headlights...not only that, but a car would probably be the only significant danger to a couple of large attack dogs out for a morning walk in the mist, in a pet-friendly neighborhood. He doubted any ‘monsters’ beyond that of some rabid feral or insane, wandering stray dog. Both possibilities he’d already dealt with before at some point in time. Overall, if they’d watch out for cars, and keep their heads up, there’d be nothing to be afraid of...

Blood wolfed down the last scraps of his breakfast, and closed up the Tupperware it’d been brought in. He licked his chops and gave Rav a small grin. “Why don’t we go and find out?”
Rhyzer

Post by Rhyzer »

After a few minutes of contemplating of what to do, Carlito had decided that, in his perspective, it was best to remain in the house until the fog would lift -- even by the slightest.
"...It's way too foggy out there", he muttered to himself as he walked away from his curtained window. Throwing himself to slump across his accommodating mattress, he thought it would be suiting to kill some time by playing video games for a short while. That is, until he reconsidered when a simple thought crossed his mind...
"...Rayman!! Yeah!" he monologues, rolling off the comfortable bed and onto the bitterly cold floor until laying flat on his back beneath the TV cabinet set. As he stared at it idly with an innocent stare, he attempted to reach for the '360 remote that lied at the very edge of the furniture above him ; Carlito's efforts were of no avail.
"...Bah," he grumbled in protest, reluctant in lifting himself up from the temporary comfort of the floor.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Matt noticed how foggy it was outside
Should we really go out? And aren't those ducks still out there.
Cole remembered.
We should wait for the fog to clear up... But what fun would that be? We just need to do a bit of editing, and were ready.
Matt sighed.
After getting a few supplies Cole was waiting for Matt
Hmm, the fog was a unforeseen factor, but no problem, just probably won't see any other pets, so well just explore then.
Matt then walked up next to him.
So, where are we exactly going?
Matt ask a bit skeptically
Cole answered with
Well just explore the neighborhood for a place to study and examen the whole area from
Matt sighed. He hated when Cole turned everything into a giant science project.
Cole opened the door
Let's go
He walked out the door, and Matt followed behind reluctantly.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Alex couldn't see any other pets as he walked around

I think I can find Dmitri's from here
Alex walked around careful to watch out for headlights in the fog.
Eventually he was pretty sure he'd found the right street, he recognized the house number and walked onto the porch.

I hope I'm not bugging him
Alex knocked and waited for a response.
I think in Non-sequiturs

"I told you not to put metal in the science oven! What'd you do that for?"

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Matt and Cole walked around a bit, and saw Alex a few houses above them
Another unforeseen factor.
He noticed how he was talking
Un, I mean What he doing over there?
He blushed at his embarrassment
Let's go say hi!... Wonder what he's doing?
Matt then yelled
Hey Alex!
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

TensaZangetsu wrote:Matt and Cole walked around a bit, and saw Alex a few houses above them
Another unforeseen factor.
He noticed how he was talking
Un, I mean What he doing over there?
He blushed at his embarrassment
Let's go say hi!... Wonder what he's doing?
Matt then yelled
Hey Alex!
Alex gave the two a quick wave

Hey guys, what's up?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Were just memorizing where everything is in the neighborhood.
Matt gave a bright smile
Cole didn't even glance at Alex, and pretended he was memorizing the area to avoid conversation

(Remember that he's a Wolf, but Alex doesn't know.)
Russiarules1
Location: By Strawberry Fields, on a flying Yellow Submarine, eating muffins.

Post by Russiarules1 »

... And a couple of knocks on the door were heard "You get it" Dimitri said without taking off his eyes from the screen "No, you get it." Eliot replied, doing the same. "Ok rock, paper, scissors, ok?" "Mkay." Eliot nodded and both played. Rock, paper, scissors! both shouted. "Scissors beat paper!" Dimitri said with a huge grin, "Aw fudge, ok... I'll get it" Eliot walked to the door and asked, without opening "Who is it?"
Doing dumb things is what makes us normal humans.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

Today's World Domination Is Provided By: Ponies
OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Blood wolfed down the last scraps of his breakfast, and closed up the Tupperware it’d been brought in. He licked his chops and gave Rav a small grin. “Why don’t we go and find out?”

Go out there?.. Are you sure you want to do that??
Looking out the window an back to Blood.
Now i know what a mouse in a hole in the wall feels like when there is a cat prowling outside..
Rav then jumps up in a "Spot the wonderdog"tm pose,
Right it's adventure time!
an struts to the door, only to circle around behind Blood at the last second.
You first!, this is your territory after all..
With a big feral grin on his long muzzle.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

This fog is weird. I guess setting up shop can wait. I wanna see how far this fog reaches. Heh, this might be worth the time to investigate. Matt, you stay with Alex.
Matt looked at Cole
Uhh, sure... Where are you going?
Matt asked a bit confused
To study the fogs reach. Just stay with Alex til I get back.
And Cole started to walk off.
Matt sighed
Thats my bro for ya, always wanting to study things.
Matt shook his head.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Russiarules1 wrote:... And a couple of knocks on the door were heard "You get it" Dimitri said without taking off his eyes from the screen "No, you get it." Eliot replied, doing the same. "Ok rock, paper, scissors, ok?" "Mkay." Eliot nodded and both played. Rock, paper, scissors! both shouted. "Scissors beat paper!" Dimitri said with a huge grin, "Aw fudge, ok... I'll get it" Eliot walked to the door and asked, without opening "Who is it?"
It's alex, I was here last night.......
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Seth wrote:
Russiarules1 wrote:... And a couple of knocks on the door were heard "You get it" Dimitri said without taking off his eyes from the screen "No, you get it." Eliot replied, doing the same. "Ok rock, paper, scissors, ok?" "Mkay." Eliot nodded and both played. Rock, paper, scissors! both shouted. "Scissors beat paper!" Dimitri said with a huge grin, "Aw fudge, ok... I'll get it" Eliot walked to the door and asked, without opening "Who is it?"
It's alex, I was here last night.......
And Matt, I was here too
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Worst case scenario, we both get abducted by otherworld dog catchers and have to fight our way out of some labyrinth animal pound.” Blood said, sarcastic as ever as he picked his collar and keys off the counter and walked up to the door, leaning out slightly at first and looking around blankly, sniffing at the air.

He could just barely pick up on other faint scents in the surroundings through the heavy, moist smell of the mist. Stepping out, he waited for Rav to follow before locking the door. Blood just stood there for a moment, quietly looking around. “I don’t hear much of anything. Not even cars...What’s up with that?
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“Worst case scenario, we both get abducted by otherworld dog catchers and have to fight our way out of some labyrinth animal pound.”
That actually sounds like a lot of fun...
D-Singer wrote:He could just barely pick up on other faint scents in the surroundings through the heavy, moist smell of the mist. Stepping out, he waited for Rav to follow before locking the door. Blood just stood there for a moment, quietly looking around. “I don’t hear much of anything. Not even cars...What’s up with that?
Maybe this is not a mobile-home at all, but a T.A.R.D.I.S., an we are now in a different, time, place, an dimension.
Rav says, an he skulks around in the thick fog..
An all i can smell is wet..
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:That actually sounds like a lot of fun...
"Wow, if that sounds fun to you, then I'd love to know what your idea of hell is." *Cough* Sarcasm *Cough*

Keeshah wrote:Maybe this is not a mobile-home at all, but a T.A.R.D.I.S., an we are now in a different, time, place, an dimension.
Rav says, an he skulks around in the thick fog..
An all i can smell is wet..
"A what?" Blood walked alongside Rav with his head held high and his ears pricked, alert for anything that could take them by surprise. Namely, any oncoming cars driving carelessly through the mist. "If that's that case then why is it just us two (and possibly your owner) still here?" Each second that passed without some familiar sound or sight was making Blood just a little more tense. Things already felt off as they were with the low visibility, dampened sense of smell, and the increasing loss of direction as they went on. Still he confidently move along despite his nagging doubts...
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:
Keeshah wrote:That actually sounds like a lot of fun...
"Wow, if that sounds fun to you, then I'd love to know what your idea of hell is." *Cough* Sarcasm *Cough*
You have never been in a show ring. now that is cut throat, backstabbing, an stressful. an all the while your being picked at, pulled an probed by strange people, an yet can't show any aggression at all.
D-Singer wrote:"A what?"
A TARDIS, from the old British TV show, Doctor Who. it's kind of a space ship that also travels through time, an to different realities, used by the Time Lords. It is much bigger on the inside than it is on the outside, an the outside of it can change to fit in with it's surroundings, when it's working right... The Doctor doesn't take too good care of it, so it's not always reliable.
D-Singer wrote:"If that's that case then why is it just us two (and possibly your owner) still here?"

Up seemingly ahead of the dogs, there is a metallic thumping, an the sounds of panting an moaning coming from the fog..

Rav jumps up an clings to Blood, like Scooby-Doo to Shaggy, when he hears the metallic thumping coming twords them in the fog.. It this point it is hard to tell if Rav is really afraid, or just tormenting an trying to freak out Blood with his antics.
THAT doesn't sound good! never heard that sound here before!
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Er, right... DIMITRI, IT IS FOR YOU!" Eliot called, "No need to scream, geezus..." Dimitri left the controller on the couch and opened the door "Hey, good morning, guys. What's up?" he greeted.

(Sorry for taking to long, I've been occupied killing zombies in some island called Banoi, or something. I dunno)
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Cole was walking around checking his surroundings, and left and right he saw fog
It seems it reaches pretty far.
He continued to search around, also memorizing the neighborhood as he went along
I might have to try to memorize again... This Fog could be making me unable to see certain things.
Cole sighs.
.... Wait, did I remember to get my phone.
He didn't really care right now
Oh well, I'll just see when I'm finished
Matt wagged his tail happily as he entered the house
I'm not really doing anything interesting right now.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Russiarules1 wrote:"Er, right... DIMITRI, IT IS FOR YOU!" Eliot called, "No need to scream, geezus..." Dimitri left the controller on the couch and opened the door "Hey, good morning, guys. What's up?" he greeted.

(Sorry for taking to long, I've been occupied killing zombies in some island called Banoi, or something. I dunno)
Not much, just looking for something to do. Mind if I hang out here again?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Sure, no problem" Dimitri smiled and yawned, "So, what do you want to do, guys?" Dimitri asked, closing the door.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Matt thought for a moment
Sorry, I can't think of anything I wanna do right now.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Russiarules1 wrote:"Sure, no problem" Dimitri smiled and yawned, "So, what do you want to do, guys?" Dimitri asked, closing the door.
I dunno, I kinda hoped you had something in mind.
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Well, I would have an idea of what to do, but SOMEONE-" Dimitri turned to Eliot, who was playing a video game "- woke me up a little bit early" Dimitri yawned, again, "And, I'm not really in the mood for going out".
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Cole sighed.
This is getting less and less interesting. maybe I should go back.
He sighed.
He then heard something metallic moving up ahead
... Not my problem
He then started to turn around
Plus, no horror for me today.
He then tripped as he walked away
Ow, but I can't avoid being clumsy for a day.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Keeshah wrote:Up seemingly ahead of the dogs, there is a metallic thumping, an the sounds of panting an moaning coming from the fog..

Rav jumps up an clings to Blood, like Scooby-Doo to Shaggy, when he hears the metallic thumping coming twords them in the fog.. It this point it is hard to tell if Rav is really afraid, or just tormenting an trying to freak out Blood with his antics.
THAT doesn't sound good! never heard that sound here before!
Blood caught Rav in order to prevent falling over in a heap on the ground, and although he was successfully able to hold up the other dog he was struggling to keep his balance. “Erg, would you STOP-” He had to refrain from simply tossing Rav flat on road. “-and just RELAX, it’s probably just some car with a bad engine, and maybe an absent muffler...” Blood looked intently ahead for the source of the sound.
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Now, let's try this again
Cole got back up again.
Ok, doing good
He made it a few more steps then somehow fell again
Wow, I'm really out of it today.
He sighed
At least it cant get any worse.
He just decided to sit up.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:Blood caught Rav in order to prevent falling over in a heap on the ground, and although he was successfully able to hold up the other dog he was struggling to keep his balance. “Erg, would you STOP-” He had to refrain from simply tossing Rav flat on road. “-and just RELAX, it’s probably just some car with a bad engine, and maybe an absent muffler...” Blood looked intently ahead for the source of the sound.

Rav trembles, as he is held in Bloods strong arms.
then climbs back down to the ground, issuing a grrrrrrrrr from deep in his throat, as his hackles raise up.
As the metallic thumping gets closer..
Unless you know of a car that smells like rotting meat, that's no auto i have ever seen or smelt. I think were back to monsters...
Flexing out his claws...
I wish i had my bow staff about right now..
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

... I just realized something, no ones out here... No wonder it's been so quiet... But that doesn't explain that sound.
Cole zoned in on his sense of hearing.
He could have sworn he heard someone nearby.
This fog must be messing with my senses.... Well, I'd better get movin
He got up and tried to decide which direction.
This day is seriously sucking right now! I should have stayed with Matt.
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood assumed a similar stance as he became aware of the deathly, unmistakable smell of rotting meat. Now he felt it appropriate to ere on the side of caution, whatever it was coming at them was going to be apparent in about another minute or so, and instead of facing some unknown, death-scented mechanical-sounding ‘whatever’ in the mist, head-on, it’d be a lot wiser to use some discretion.

While not sure of exactly where they were on the street, Blood could just barely make out some bushes off to the left of them. With the sound and smell becoming stronger, the shepherd grabbed Rav by the collar and nearly yanked him off his feet as he attempted to get to some cover. “Come on!”

The hiding tactic usually worked pretty well in the games, and as far as Blood was concerned from experience, it was just about as effective in real life. While you’re hiding behind a wall, or pile of rubble, the unknown terror passes by none the wiser, while you get a good hard look at it. Now, there were those times where you get caught and typically get either beaten senseless or ripped to shreds by some monster...Blood recalled a not-at-all-pleasant time in his past where he was hiding from other stay dogs, and ended up being sniffed out anyways, resulting a chase with a painful end.

But this wasn’t a game, and as far as he could tell it wasn’t an animal ahead of them, and if it somehow was, he doubted it’d be able to smell them very well in the heavy fog. Then again there was still a chance it was just a car with a bad engine...carrying lots of bad meat for some reason...with broken headlights......and a missing muffler...

Once again, whatever, Blood didn’t want to stand in plain view of the street to see it, even if it was just some car. If that were the case with his luck, he'd probably not only get run down, but he'd smell like the dead too..
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:While not sure of exactly where they were on the street, Blood could just barely make out some bushes off to the left of them. With the sound and smell becoming stronger, the shepherd grabbed Rav by the collar and nearly yanked him off his feet as he attempted to get to some cover. “Come on!”
Rav Errrks! as he is dragged off by his shocker collar..
You picked a fine time to want to drag me off into the bushes
He woofs soft an coyly.
Snuggling in close, then pressing down into the ground to get smaller an closer to the ground..
But his tail is wagging in anticipation up against Blood as he waits for the thing to appear.
D-Singer wrote:Once again, whatever, Blood didn’t want to stand in plain view of the street to see it, even if it was just some car. If that were the case with his luck, he'd probably not only get run down, but he'd smell like the dead too..

The thumping gets closer, as well as the moaning an grunting...
Then four feral raccoons come into view, carrying a 55 gal metal trash drum a few feet, an setting it down. then carrying it a few more feet then setting it back down again.

I recognize that can! it comes from the steakhouse way up by the main hi-way. But it didn't smell that bad last time i raided, errr seen it..
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

Blood facepawed in disbelief at the sight of the raccoons dragging the stolen trash bin, the sight was as unexpected as it was anticlimactic. “What bunch of Gambier Bay. Who drags a stolen, cumbersome scrap-basket like that down the center of a street during the day? Forget the weather, that’s an easy way to get caught...” He whispered to Rav as he continued to watch the four feral animals noisily haul away the garbage bin they’d snagged.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote: “What bunch of Gambier Bay. Who drags a stolen, cumbersome scrap-basket like that down the center of a street during the day? Forget the weather, that’s an easy way to get caught...” He whispered to Rav as he continued to watch the four feral animals noisily haul away the garbage bin they’d snagged.

Rav continues to growl lowly in his belly..
This can't be good at all, why would four coons NEED that much food?
I wonder if that huge feral horde has come back?
D-Singer

Post by D-Singer »

“Feral horde? You saying this place had a problem with wild animals too?” Blood watched as the four raccoons disappeared again into the fog.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

D-Singer wrote:“Feral horde? You saying this place had a problem with wild animals too?” Blood watched as the four raccoons disappeared again into the fog.

I don't believe they were wild animals, mostly more run away an feral pets.
They were openly raiding in the town, an were trying to get the local pets to join them.
If they didn't, they got pet-napped an dragged off anyways..

The sheriffs dept, shot a few. the Rangers captured a lot more, an Venison led the rest off into the mountains so he says.

Rav looks down at the ground, as if ashamed.
I was injured, an house bound when they showed up. an couldn't do much about anything to protect the town.
Seth
Moshpit Addict

Post by Seth »

Russiarules1 wrote:"Well, I would have an idea of what to do, but SOMEONE-" Dimitri turned to Eliot, who was playing a video game "- woke me up a little bit early" Dimitri yawned, again, "And, I'm not really in the mood for going out".
I don't mind staying in today if you don't.
Alex hesitated a second unable to decide if it'd be rude to make himself at home. He decided to lean against the closed door. What do you usually do when you're stuck inside?
I think in Non-sequiturs

Trash boiz
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Seth wrote:
Russiarules1 wrote:"Well, I would have an idea of what to do, but SOMEONE-" Dimitri turned to Eliot, who was playing a video game "- woke me up a little bit early" Dimitri yawned, again, "And, I'm not really in the mood for going out".
I don't mind staying in today if you don't.
Alex hesitated a second unable to decide if it'd be rude to make himself at home. He decided to lean against the closed door. What do you usually do when you're stuck inside?
I guess the same thing we did yesterday, but milk isn't here
He sighed
And neither is bigh brother... I hope he's okay
Russiarules1

Post by Russiarules1 »

"Well, maybe I can do an exception, or we can stay here and watch TV, play video games or take a nap. It's up to you, guys." Dimitri shrugged.
Made by Alex M. Spasibo!
CCCP

OBEY THE FRIENDSHIP
Vote for TOBUSCUS!!!
TensaZangetsu

Post by TensaZangetsu »

Russiarules1 wrote:"Well, maybe I can do an exception, or we can stay here and watch TV, play video games or take a nap. It's up to you, guys." Dimitri shrugged.
I don't mind playing video games