HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Argent

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Argent »

CInnamon wakes up, and sleepily checks his phone for messages... and is shortly in the back yard at the door of the hutch, practically gibbering.

"Flynn! My phone! I didn't find a charger last night and I don't know what time it is and what if Sandy's trying to call me and OH LITTER I bet I have a zillion messages! I'm going to be in so much trouble what time is it? Am I late? Why didn't you wake me?"
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Stryder snaps awake when he hears the door open, his dad smiles down at him from the front door, “And here I was trying to be sneaky. Well since you’re awake, how about you help me unload the rest of our stuff.”

“Sure thing, dad.” Stryder stretches as he stands up, before rushing outside to unload the boxes. He pauses in the early morning air, scanning the neighborhood as the sunlight slowly rises over the houses. ‘Ok, it doesn’t look as ominous now.’ He shakes the thoughts from his mind as his dad passes him and hurries to help unpack everything from the truck.
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

~\Rook/~ wrote:... "Where's Les?"

Leroy shrugged. "No clue, maybe he's in the kitchen, stuffing his face like last night.." He guessed jokingly.

"I'll go look, you can use the bathroom first.." Aron said, then headed out the room and to the kitchen.

He finds Leslie standing on a chair holding a carton of milk above a bowl.

"Hi, Les.. What are you doing?"
Leslie looked up and almost dropped the carton in his surprise. "Oh! Um" Leslie put a finger to his chin. "Waz making breakfast for Mister Leroy. Corn Flakes r safe, yes? Fink he will lyke it? Wood have made yors but..." He shrugged and grimaced. "Don't no what Rabits have for breakfast."
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn unlatches the door, pushes it open and sleepily steps into the sunlight. He looks at his watch as it beeps and presses the button to deactivate the alarm.
"Sixtoes it's six in the morning. You've got plenty of time to get back to the clinic." he yawns and stretches, hearing his back crack.
"Ooh, this straw needs breaking in still. Aahhh." he sighs, relaxing again. "Shall we get some breakfast?" He leads the way into the kitchen and pulls bowls and mugs from the cupboards. He sets the coffe on the stove to percolate for John and Joan and pulls out some timothy pellets.
"There's dog and cat kibble in the pantry and there might be some sausages or pizza left form yesterday in the fridge. Help yourself." He passes Cinnamon some cutlery and crockery, fills his mug with water from the jug in the fridge and then climbs onto a stool next to the bench to eat. He idly picks up a sheet of paper on the bench as he eats and begins reading.
"Oh. Pet surgery prep instructions. Koa must be having something done."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Argent

Post by Argent »

"Six in the morning? Good, good, be a couple of hours before we need to leave we have to go all round the park to get to the school I don't know why it's called that it's in Kensington the nearest place called Ridgemont is three counties away but if we make fast time to Ridgemont High we don't have to leave the clinic until nine I should be able to charge my phone by then. You said breakfast? Pizza? They hardly never let me eat pizza I tell them I'm not as delicate as they think and when I told them all the stuff I eat when I'm hanging out with the raccoons they just told me to stop hanging out with the raccoons, is that fair I ask you? No bell peppers, though, and no coffee. Oh, is there some place I can charge my phone I bet I've got a million messages anyway Sandy gets so serious when he's doing show and tell I hope he mellows out when he gets older."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ah, you'd better skip the pizzas then. They're LOADED with them. Actually you could have the seafood one. It has prawns and anchovies but no capsaicums. Heh, to be honest, I haven't really looked around for powerp- Oh, over there behind the toaster. You could plug it in there if you have the charger."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

"Anchovies are fine, I spell my name Danger. I don't have a charging cable. That's why I keep asking if you have one, it's just a regular phone cable you know the skinny USB connector if you have one I can plug it in any computer but I couldn't find one in the garage because all the computers in there are from before USB can you imagine that?"

The hungry weasel pauses to eat two slices of pizza cold straight out of the refrigerator.

"So, do you have one?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn shakes his head. "Oh, sorry, I'm not quite awake yet." He shows the big weasel the port on his own phone. "If yours is the same as mine then yes, I do." He heads back out to his room and carefully opens the door, trying not to let it squeak and wake Koa. He tiptoes across the bare floorboards as silently as he can and removes his charger from his desk drawer before leaving the room just as quietly and pulling the door shut again behind him.
Crossing back to the kitchen he passes the charger to the pine marten. "Here you go. I don't have a usb one anymore. I've been meaning to replace it since I accidentally jammed it in the desk drawer and broke the end off." He takes a slurp of his water and returns to his bowl of pellets.

~~~~
Piper yawns and uncurls on her bed. She lies still for a while, enjoying the warmth of the blankets and then swings her feet to the floor, stands up, and promptly collapses back onto the bed clutching her paw.
"Ooh, ow! I forgot! Still sore from last night. That is one nasty bruise." After some gentle massaging she is able to put some weight on it so she gingerly limps out to the kitchen for breakfast, Switching on the radio as she fills the kettle, she recognises the classical music channel playing Edvard Greig's "Morning Mood" from the Peer Gynt Suite.
"Appropriate." she thinks and hums along with the music as she fills the kettle and chops a salad into a bowl before drizzles over it a vinaigrette dressing.
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

"Thank you you've so saved me you're my best friend forever!"

Cinnamon plugs in his phone, and fiddles with it until a blocky picture of a battery appears on the screen. He then goes back to the fridge and eats the rest of the leftover seafood pizza. Cold.

"Doesn't look like anyone likes this one I wonder why they ordered it oh maybe they like it better the next morning I know I do, I hope you don't get in trouble for letting me eat it."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I think Dad got it 'specially for Mercury since he's a cat and all. Did you leave him any?" He looks thoughtfully at Cinnamon's bulky phone.
"That darklight must have a heavy draw on the battery, huh?"

~~~~
Roused by the sound of the kettle whistling, Richard shuffles into the kitchen wrapped in a navy blue dressing gown and with plaid slippers on his feet.
"Morning, Piper. How's your foot today?"
"Morning, Dad. Still sore but I can walk at least." She limps over to the pantry and pulls out a couple of teabags, grimacing as she goes. "Well, sort of walk."
"You should rest up here today instead of working in the shop. You need to keep off that leg."
"I'll be fine. I'll sit behind the counter all day. The silverware needs polishing today anyway."
"Why don't you do it up here? I'll bring you up all the gear. I can handle the shopfront today and you'll be much more comfortable up here. Plus you won't have to handle all the stairs."
"Alright then. Thanks."
The two of them have breakfast and then Richard goes off to shower and shave whille Piper clears away the dishes and grooms herself.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

"No, it's all gone, there's still some sausage left and this thing with rice in it. I told you what happened to my phone, I had to use it as my flashlight because you busted my flashlight but that's OK I'm not mad any more."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Flynn is about to remind Sixtoes that it was he who had dropped the torch on Flynn's head and not the other way around but thinks better of it and holds his tongue. Instead he enquires about something else which had caught his attention the night before.
"Where exactly did you enter the tunnels last night? And how far do they go? Did you find any other entrances? And I did promise you another globe, didn't I?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury began to stir awake, cracking open his sleepy eyes. The cat stood and scanned his surroundings, "Maybe I'll go back to bed..." he mewled
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Oh, let's see. I came in through that cave about halfway down the big cliff above the rock with the hole in it, but I went past all those little gaps at the bottom of the ridge and I actually cut through the overhung path near the old railroad cutting because it's quicker than working through the tunnels and I knew he wouldn't be up in them anyway because he's kind of big. Well, I think it's a railroad cutting but there's nothing but rocks and stuff at the bottom. Anyway, I must have gotten turned around down there because I kept running into this underground river even where I was smelling a lot of badger scent. There's another entrance just inside the park, but it's blocked, and the tunnel is all smashed up by the highway but I bet there's more on the other side if you dig through the rocks."

He pauses to fiddle with his phone, which beeps and shows a picture of an otter dancing with a fish.

"What do you mean by a globe?"

At that point his phone starts beeping madly, and he flips it open and punches at the keys. cycling through texts and tapping responses.

"I told you there were a million messages! Sandy's going to come pick me up, he says, at eight."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

The place names don't mean a lot to Flynn but he makes note of them anyway in case he should come across them again.
So there's a couple of entrances then by the sounds of it. Cool. Oh, I mean a light globe - a bulb - for your torch. How old is Sandy, anyway?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:... "Where's Les?"

Leroy shrugged. "No clue, maybe he's in the kitchen, stuffing his face like last night.." He guessed jokingly.

"I'll go look, you can use the bathroom first.." Aron said, then headed out the room and to the kitchen.

He finds Leslie standing on a chair holding a carton of milk above a bowl.

"Hi, Les.. What are you doing?"
Leslie looked up and almost dropped the carton in his surprise. "Oh! Um" Leslie put a finger to his chin. "Waz making breakfast for Mister Leroy. Corn Flakes r safe, yes? Fink he will lyke it? Wood have made yors but..." He shrugged and grimaced. "Don't no what Rabits have for breakfast."
"It's okay, and I think he'll like it.. Didn't even know we had cornflakes, in fact, I didn't even buy any.."

He walks over to and picks up the cornflakes box. "Uh, these are out of date apparently.. Did you just open this?" He asks, looking around the box.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Argent

Post by Argent »

"I don't know if it's the bulbs or what I'll fix them at home I told you I'm not mad don't worry about it. Sandy, oh, he's pretty old, like twenty or something like that it's kind of hard to tell with humans."
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Keeshah wrote: I think you wanted to be a bad dog, an try to hide the combatants from us. An then that fox would have suffered or worse, because we wouldn't have gotten her the treatment she need, and in a timely fashion.
the officer replies with brutal honesty.
Doc took this in for a second, trying not to lose his temper and after a second of choking down a growl Doc glared at the officer
"You don't know what would have happened because you humans stick your weak noses in pets and feral's business. I know what to do when it comes to medical aid, if I didn't I wouldn't have tried to stop you earlier and hearing you call them "combatants" makes me really regret not snapping that little pole of your in half."

Doc hops off of the chair he was in, gets rid of the equipment he had to help with the smoke and then gave another glare at the officer
"I see that all humans are the same still. Oh and officer with all honesty if you don't want to be admitted t a hospital I wouldn't call this wolf a "Bad Doggie" again"

Doc felt the last was a bit too much but being called bad dog infuriated him for some reason and he just let it slip along with the other parts of his rant but he still kept a glare until he knew he'd be in trouble if he stayed plus it was getting late so with a sense of urgency he walked off and slipped out of the area that the humans had set up and halfheartedly walked home in the rain (Not sure if it ceased, also trying to finish this up for the morning :mrgreen: ) till he got home at which point his owner was fast asleep on the couch with the news playing a review of what happened earlier
"Great"
Doc muttered to himself knowing he'd get it tomorrow but for tonight he was going to just sleep and calm down and thats exactly what he did.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Meanwhile at the Gilgan House, Faust had just finished preparing breakfast for him and his brother.

Elliot it's time to eat....... Elliot?

(Faust finishes setting the table and checks to see what Elliot is doing only to find him trying to sneak out the front door.)

ELLIOT! Don't even think about it! You haven't even eaten yet!

Oh c'mon Faust. This is when everyone usually goes out. Besides, Dad said Richmond Acres is full of pets.

Not another word Elliot. Your going to finish your breakfast, finish packing then go to bed. We've been on a 7 hour flight and 2 hour cab ride. Aren't you even a little bit tired?

Heheh, that's why I slept during the entire trip.

You know why I'm doing this Elliot. Please..... Just take it easy...

(Elliot sighs).... Fine... Ya know, you act just like a Mother sometimes.

Can we at least enjoy our first breakfast here without you any problems?

Alright. Sorry brother... (I'm gonna have to disobey you again. This is just too good an opportunity to have fun.)
Last edited by 69eist on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"You mean you've never asked him or seen his birthday cards or counted the candles on his birthday cake? Well if you need any parts or anything for your torch I have a few bits and bobs in my desk which might help." Flynn finishes his bowl of pellets and crosses to the sink and refils his cup from the tap.
"Want a drink of something?"

~~~~
Having made himself presentable and collected the newspaper from the doorstep, Richard reenters the living area and settles down to peruse the mornings headlines until it's time to open the shop while Piper plays a quite tune on her pipes.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

am I.....dead ?
The fox asked herself , even though it wouldn't actually matter either way . The answer came anyway though , just instead of a simple yes-no , it came as a tidal wave of pain that swept across her body . She slowly woke up , while the headache slowly reminded her about yesterday . Soon , tears filled her eyes , she sighed and once again closed them , letting the drops of sorrow ran down like water from a fountain , no crying , no sobbing , no sound at all , just tears....

~~~~~

outside of the clinic
"uhm...excuse me , is the clinic open yet ?"
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Ryyn had gotten up early and decided to take a look around town. His dad had driven him and dropped him off in the town square. He walked around for awhile and finally saw an antique shop and decided to take a look. He saw there was table in the door way. Ryyn saw there was a doorbell and pushed it.
Last edited by WeirdGamer on Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Argent

Post by Argent »

"Depends, who's asking... oh, Mister Lundgren? Your pet's in the back here."

Sandy leads Josh around the back of the clinic to the sheds and cages of the animal shelter, and into a relatively sturdy outbuilding, where Nadia is lying on a stretcher, in a cage, with a saline drip in her arm.

"We don't want to disturb her, and it's quiet out here, but I suppose it's best if you're here when she wakes up."
69eist

Post by 69eist »

After a hearty breakfast, Faust started doing the dishes. Meanwhile Elliot grabs his stuff and prepares for little game in Richmond Acres.

Let's see. Strings, check. Map, check. Snacks, check. Well, time for some fun. Come and get brother.

Elliot sneaks out the window and heads to Ivy Park. About half an hour later Faust finishes cleaning up and heads upstairs.

...Elliot... I'm sorry I snapped. I guess it's okay for us to walk around a little before you take your nap..... Elliot?

Faust enters the room and notices the open window.

(Faust holds his face and grunts) ...... 1, 2, 3, 4, fiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee......... (takes a deep breath) ......EEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Faust grabs his medicine pack and his telescope and storms out the front door. After a few seconds he walks back forgetting that he had forgotten to lock up. He then rushes to Silver Leaf Park hoping to find him.

...Here we go again with "where's Elliot?"....
Last edited by 69eist on Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Argent wrote:"Depends, who's asking... oh, Mister Lundgren? Your pet's in the back here."

Sandy leads Josh around the back of the clinic to the sheds and cages of the animal shelter, and into a relatively sturdy outbuilding, where Nadia is lying on a stretcher, in a cage, with a saline drip in her arm.

"We don't want to disturb her, and it's quiet out here, but I suppose it's best if you're here when she wakes up."
"Yes I understand , thank you ." Josh said , his eyes just stared at Nadia . There were something he wanted to know , but that will have to wait , at least til they were alone
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

*DING DANG DOOOONG*
"Oh. Could that be the builders already? Coming!" Richard sets aside his paper and shuffles down the stairs and out the side door, followed by a hobbling Piper. Rounding the side of the shop he sees not the builders but a dog.
"Good morning. Is there something I can help you with? We don't open until 8am, I'm afraid, and it will probably be a bit later today depending on when the builders arrive to fix our door. But was there something I can help you with?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"No," replied Ryyn quietly, "I was just looking around town. I just moved here a couple days ago."

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, well then welcome to the area."
"You were at Flynn's house with Lucky the other day, weren't you? I saw you in the photos Lucky showed me of the tunnels. That was you, wasn't it? I'm Piper, by the way and this is my dad, Richard Brookley. He owns this shop. And yeah, welcome to the town."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury mumbled something about being hungry as he stumbled into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Uh, yeah, hi," said Ryyn, a little overwhelmed by Piper's rapid-fire talking. He shifted uncomfortably. "I'm Ryyn by the way."

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Morning, Mercury. I'm afraid Sixtoes ate the last of your seafood pizza but there's still a couple of sausages and plenty of kibble left." Flynn pokes his head into the fridge.
"Aaand one last steak from two days ago too apparently."

~~~~
"Nice to meet you Rynn."
"A pleasure."
"So, uh..." fumbles Piper, feeling a little awkward. "Did you want to come in or...?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"Oh sure!" replied Ryyn, "You know, if it's no trouble or anything..."

wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Stryder shoves one last time, sliding the couch into the center of the living room. The room looked a bit like a tornado had ransacked it, boxes were stacked haphazardly around the room waiting to be relocated to their proper rooms, bubble wrap and packing tape lay scattered about, and furniture waited in odd positions to be adjusted once the room obtained a more ‘normal’ appearance. The kitchen was little better, with coolers stacked off to the side now that the perishables have been transferred to the fridge, while the table and counters are covered with boxes of food and kitchen ware. Stryder meanders around the house slowly moving and emptying boxes while his dad showered and changed, ‘There really wasn’t a need for this. We could have stayed home, then we wouldn’t have had to unpack at all.’ He grumbles to himself while setting up his bed.

“Stryder, you need me to make you something before I leave, or can you handle yourself?” His dad asks, snapping him out of his thoughts.

Poking his head out of his room, “L..leave?” Stryder swallows hard, suddenly fearing he is about to be abandoned again, despite all the effort made to move their belongings to the new house.

Mr. Monroe, noticing the tone in Stryder’s voice, crouches down before him and scratches Stryder’s ear. “I have to return the moving truck and pick up my car. I’ll be back, don’t worry.” He gives a reassuring smile which only slightly alleviates the foxhound’s fears. Standing upright, “In the mean time, I have a very important mission for you, are you up for it?”

Stryder’s ears perk up and his tail starts wagging, “YES! Of course, I am. What’s the mission?”

Grinning at Stryder, he speaks in a very official voice, like commanding officers from movies. “I need you to scout out the neighborhood, provide me with as much detail about the place and the pets as you can. Can I count on you?”

Stryder’s tail immediately stops wagging, this impromptu game no longer sounding as fun “B..but..” he hesitates, trying to come up with an excuse, “there is so much unpacking to do yet, I should really do that instead.” He looks away nervously.

Mr. Monroe rubs his chin, thoughtfully “I thought you said you were up for it?”

Stryder nervously looks up at his dad, “I…I did…but…dad…it’s just…” he trails off looking pleadingly up at his dad.

“It’s not like they are going to hurt you Stryder, besides it will do you good to meet some new pets. Who knows, you might even have fun.” He smiles amiably, “So, will you do it?”

Stryder looks down at his paw as he kicks at the floor, “Yes dad.”

“Good, here is the spare key to the house. You know my cell, so you can call me if you need me.” Glancing at his watch, “And I should probably go, have fun.” Mr. Monroe hurries out the door, leaving Stryder alone to watch his dad drive off in the moving truck.

Sighing, Stryder pours himself a bowl of kibble and a glass of water, eating his breakfast in silence. Then he heads to his room pulls out a tennis ball and heads outside, locking the door behind him before clipping the keys to his collar. He sat down on the patio, bouncing the ball off the pavement between his paws.
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Piper looks up at Richard who knows he can't very well say no.
"It's fine. We were about to start preparing the shop for the day anyway." He leads the way back to the side door and Piper invites Ryyn to follow as she limps after her owner and into the shop.
The security lights were left on overnight but Richard now snaps on the rest of the lights, revealing the aisles, shelves and tables stacked neatly with merchandise.
"What do you think? Feel free to look about." She sits in a nearby chair and rubs her paw again.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

"It's seems like a nice shop," commented Ryyn, "Though what happened?" He gestured towards the door. "What, was Lucky here when this happened?" He grinned at his own joke.

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Morning, Mercury. I'm afraid Sixtoes ate the last of your seafood pizza but there's still a couple of sausages and plenty of kibble left." Flynn pokes his head into the fridge.
"Aaand one last steak from two days ago too apparently."

~~~~
"Nice to meet you Rynn."
"A pleasure."
"So, uh..." fumbles Piper, feeling a little awkward. "Did you want to come in or...?"
"Morning..." he yawned, seeking out the sausages
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Piper smiles. "Actually he was - though that had nothign to do with him. Two ferals burst in here fighting tooth and claw and knocked the door clean off its hinges. The place was a mess after that. Is there anything in particular you're interested in looking at while you're in here?" As she talks, Richard heads into the back to collect the float from the safe and get the tills set up for the day. He also packs a bucket with some silver polishing supplies for Piper.

~~~~
With impeccable timing, Joan and John stumble into the kitchen at the same moment the coffee finally percolates.
Joan mumbles something unintelligible as she pours coffee into a mug. She swallows a few mouthfulls black, grimaces, stirs in some sugar and milk and then downs the rest of her mug. John greets the pets as he also pours some coffee before dropping a few slices of toast into the toaster. He pushes the switch down a few times only to have it bounce up again before he realises that the device is unplugged. He plugs it in beside Sixtoes's phone and sets about procuring margarine and spreads.
"Is Koa up yet? And did Hutch and Roo get back?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:Piper smiles. "Actually he was - though that had nothign to do with him. Two ferals burst in here fighting tooth and claw and knocked the door clean off its hinges. The place was a mess after that. Is there anything in particular you're interested in looking at while you're in here?" As she talks, Richard heads into the back to collect the float from the safe and get the tills set up for the day. He also packs a bucket with some silver polishing supplies for Piper.

~~~~
With impeccable timing, Joan and John stumble into the kitchen at the same moment the coffee finally percolates.
Joan mumbles something unintelligible as she pours coffee into a mug. She swallows a few mouthfulls black, grimaces, stirs in some sugar and milk and then downs the rest of her mug. John greets the pets as he also pours some coffee before dropping a few slices of toast into the toaster. He pushes the switch down a few times only to have it bounce up again before he realises that the device is unplugged. He plugs it in beside Sixtoes's phone and sets about procuring margarine and spreads.
"Is Koa up yet? And did Hutch and Roo get back?"
"Well I was mainly thinking about things that would go in a study," admitted Ryyn distractedly, "Two ferals you said?"

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yes, an arctic fox and a wolf. What kind of things for a study, exactly? We have books, stationary, ornaments, bookends, lamps, desks, drawers...?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Koa was up the whole night constantly stopping to think on how he should continue the story. He thought he should maybe follow the theme of one of his favorite romance stories Romeo and Juliet, but he didn't know if John and Joan would like that kind of ending. then he figured he would maybe have a cliff hangar to where he would be able to continue the story. When he finally decided, he continued to type until the story was to a stopping point. It was early in the morning when Koa had finally fallen asleep from the exhaustion. He could hear Flynn come into the room but continued to snooze. After two minutes he was fully asleep dreaming...

Koa was walking in the forest. His leg was healed and his body free from foreign bodies. He enjoyed wandering in the woods, and climbing the trees. Heck, he would even talk to the trees, and managed to hold up a conversation with them. The maples would constantly complain about loosing their leaves in the winter, while the pine trees complained about how they are constantly chopped down around December. Koa would act as if he was in charge of the relationship between humans and trees, and apologize, as well as explain to them that it is just how the circle of life works. Afterwords he would travel deeper into the forest until he came upon a grotto, where he saw a clean, still pool of water. He laid down next to the pool listening to the birds and other wildlife passing by.

Like all of Koa's dreams they ended where everything was nice and quite. He woke up to the smell of coffee and the mention of his name. He wasn't even asleep for 6 minutes, and was very groggy. Unfortunately, he went into a depressed mood when he found out he was still in a cast and when he studied his body, he was still full of glass. He was in pain, and the woods didn't provide much of his pain relieving herbs. He couldn't get up, because the pain had gotten worse than it was before. When he tried moving his body he he let out a loud yelp at the sudden pain that overflowed his body.