HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:*yawn*
Senka's mind was in a hazy cloud as she woke, tired from last nights events. Sitting up she found herself on the couch. Senka didn't even remember falling asleep as she watched the TV attentively. The breaking news of the fire had carried late into the night.
Yawning again she looked around to see if she could spot Kandi.

Kandi had been working with Moonbeam.. an was now shooing him, and Rocky out into the pasture..

..... (Ugh)
Woo Hoo yea! come on you old rocking horse, move your hooves.. Is'n that what you were telling me yesterday?
He says as he prances in circles around Moonbeam in the pasture.

Kandi mucks out the stalls, and lays out fresh bedding in them. Then goes back up into the loft.
Hi honey. you finally awake snugly? I guess your more nocturnal than i though.
Kandi goes into the bathroom..
Going to get cleaned up. see you soon.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar shook her head at the dog's antics. Walking over to the ladder she quickly slid down it and landed feet on the ground. "Thank you Joan." Bowing her head at the human before spotting the huge dog.

Bear chuckled at Joan, "Don't worry child, I don't bite." Seeing Radar hit the floor she gathered her up in a gripping hug, lifting her off her ground. "Now what do you think you were doing up there? What if you had gotten hurt!? What would your parents think?!" She left the dazed rabbit drop to the floor.

Landing on her feet Radar held a paw to her head. "Do I know you?"

Bear just shook her head and looked up to the dog. "Be careful dearie!"
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:"Hm? I didn't hear anything.." Leroy mused, then ate a spoonful of cornflakes. He had almost finished the whole bowl.

"I didn't hear it either, doesn't mean it wasn't there." Aron said as he entered the room, a simple salad on a plate in his paws."I looked out the bathroom window.."

"Well, at least you got some sleep, yes? Were you comfortable?" Leroy asked the young cat, putting his spoon in an now empty bowl.
"Err, yes, yes. Iz a very gud, nice, bed. Fanks for it Mister Leroy and Aron."
~\Rook/~ wrote:"Anyway, we're going into town today, yes? For food and, uh the V-E-T-S?" Aron asked, putting a paw to the side of his maw at the end.

"Yes, yes, I did say that didn't I?" He agreed, getting up. "But we've only just got up so that will be later, okay?"
"Can I come wif you?" Leslie asked hopefully. "Cud do with sum reeding bucks."
"Of course your coming with us!" Aron said, smiling.

"Yes, you will be coming with us, Leslie. We'll be picking up groceries. And if you want books, I think Aron's lot are in a box over there." Leroy points to a corner of the room with a pile of boxes.

Aron looks over. "Huh, I wondered where you put my stuff.."
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ooh" Leslie said, smiling broadly as he looked at the treasure trove of pulped and printed wood fibers. He put what remained of his breakfast in Aron's lap and hurried over to pick a book out of the box. He selected one with a picture of a plane on it and tried to say the title of 'Aerodynamic principles' whilst running his finger under the letters. He looked up and cringed. "Sory, Aron" he said, before returning to his studies and squinting with the effort.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Elliot where are you?

Faust ended up wandering into the town square hoping to find Elliot.

(I don't understand. He would've gone here if he was looking for friends or at least mess with me. Maybe I shoul...)

Faust notices the Antique shop and notices a man and Singapura talking.

(Maybe they've seen Elliot.) Um excuse me you two. I'm sorry to bother you. I'm looking for my little brother. His fur is gray, has red eyes and is kind of skinny. He wears a brown collar that looks like mine and wears a long red scarf. Have any of you seen him?
Last edited by 69eist on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch decided to take the steps.
Now if its a wall, yeah I can climb it. A tree? of course. Hutch said, trying to reassure himself. But as Hutch said this, his paw slipped the step and he fell to the ground. Hutch looked up at the clouds.
Walk under a ladder ONE TIME. Hutch said, painfully getting off the ground
He cracked his neck, then held out a paw.
Hutch Times. Formerly Spiderdog, currently the mad dog with a big blue box. He said, wiggling the bowtie with a free paw, seeing if she would get the reference.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Argent

Post by Argent »

The big weasel keeps glancing up at the sky.

"I guess it didn't see you. Lucky for you because it's got a hard beak let me tell you!"

Cinnamon dithers in the doorway, apparently uncertain whether he should introduce himself to the big dog or not.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury was slightly taken aback by Bear, by far being the largest dog he'd ever seen. Taking a deep breath to quell his intimidation, the cat waddled up to the large dog and meowed, "Uh, hello." Quietly
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Bear grabbed the dog's paw and pulled him into a hug. "Well of course! How could I not recognize the dashingly handsome Doctor Woof!" Chuckling at her own joke she let the dog go. "And is this your currently travelling companion? Such an adorable couple!" Playing along to the pup's pretend game.

Radar tilted her head. "Adorable what!?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Joan chuckles too. "Child? That's flattering!" As Hutch hits the ground she hurries over and starts checking him over for injuries.
"Ohmygosh! That was quite a fall! Are you OK? Let me see. Are you hurt?"

"Come on out, Sixtoes. The bird is nowhere in sight. If she was up yet she'd have tried to chase off Radar and Hutch, don't you think?"

~~~~
"No, sorry, I haven't seen him. You could try down in the parks. They're quite popular with pets around here. They're straight down the road thataway." Richard points down the road towards the parks.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Hlaoroo wrote:"I'm sorry but we're actually closed today due to the repairs. But if you'd like to come back tomorrow you'll be more than welcome."
"But, my friend Ryze is in there. She didn't come back home last night, so I came to look for her." Pyre told the man.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, well in that case, come on in." He turns back to the jackal.
"Sorry, I can't help with your brother. If he comes past we'll let him know you're looking for him."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

"Of course they weren't attacked they're not traditional bird hunters, not even the dog, they're neither of them good climbers but I'd keep an eye out if I was a feline or a mustelid, which I am, a mustelid that is, a marten to be precise, not a deline, Mercury is a feline, and ought to keep an eye on the sky. Hello, miss, um, I didn't catch your name, I was distracted by the bird that isn't there right now, call me Sixtoes!"
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Glancing around the neighborhood, now warmly lit by the morning sun, Stryder sighs. “I suppose I better get this over with, Dad will be disappointed if I don’t at least try.” Stryder turns and heads for the park, figuring that maybe some pets will be over there.

Wandering around the playground equipment in Ivy Park, he trips over a line stretching out from a bush and barely manages to maintain his balance. “What in the world?”
Last edited by wolfbrothren on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh, well in that case, come on in." He turns back to the jackal.
"Sorry, I can't help with your brother. If he comes past we'll let him know you're looking for him."
Pyre's ears perked up. "Thank you." he said.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I'm fine, Mrs. Porter. Hutch replied.
Of course. We just finished honeymooning in Egypt. Hutch replied, chuckling.
Actually, we aren't a couple. Hutch thought about something.
Come to think of it, my current traveling companion seems to have vanished. Did she get back here earlier? Hutch asked.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc woke groggily and sore, feeling a slightly sore throat and immediately suffering from a coughing fit he pushed himself up and stumbled over to a mirror, half dazed and groggy he stood there for a second yawning and rubbing his eyes and when they cleared he looked on at his fur and what had become of him. He looked over all of the singed, burned and ashy fur most of which was covered in ash and had turned a blackish grey but as he searched harder and harder he started inspecting the small marks on his skin where the tranq darts had punctured him, reliving the experience again he brushed over them with his paw and eventually he found one of his scars from long before, those of which he constantly overlooked due to familiarity. As with the puncture marks the memories of his old scars rushed in as he recounted how he got all of them and after what seemed to be a while he snapped out of his daze and came back. Doc just smiled fondly and then groggily continued to the shower where he washed all the ash and dirt off, and quickly dried off not happy to have gotten wet but content to at least be clean now. Doc then went downstairs where he quietly make a quick breakfast and wolfed (Ehh :mrgreen: )it down, making a quick note he left it on the counter for his owner so he didn't call the police searching for him again. Then Doc was off, setting out for the clinic to see how Nadia was doing and wasting no time in walking over there he kept a quick pace until he arrived at the door and knocked while also trying to control the slight panting
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh, well in that case, come on in." He turns back to the jackal.
Thank you kind sir. I'll be on my way now. By the way, when will this shop reopen? I'd like to take my brother here to look around the antique shop. We're both fond of viewing antiques, especially those from different cultures.

Meanwhile, at Ivy Park.
wolfbrothren wrote:Glancing around the neighborhood, now warmly lit by the morning sun, Stryder sighs. “I suppose I better get this over with, Dad will be disappointed if I don’t at least try.” Stryder turns and heads for the park, figuring that maybe some pets will be over there.

Wandering around the playground equipment in Ivy Park, he trips over a line stretching out from a bush and barely manages to maintain his balance. “What in the world?”
Stryder trips on one of Elliot's strings and the strings start to make a violent sound. Elliot wakes up to the noise.

.....Hmmm...... I guess it's time to play the greeting tune......

Elliot cuts himself free and jumps down into the bushes and spies to see who is there. He notices the English Foxhound that tripped one of his strings. He then starts to pointing at bushes.

Hm...., eenie meenie mienee mo. Catch the Foxhound by it's toe. If I ever let it go. Eenie meenie mienee mo!

Elliot starts running through the bushes and tripping every string placed. The harp strings begin to sound one after another. The sound of the harps then trigger the harp strings in the monkey bars to sound and harp echos fill the entire playground.
Last edited by 69eist on Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Call me Richard. Sir makes me feel so old. I mean, I am old, but one doesn't like to think of such things, does one? Hopefully we'll reopen tomorrow morning, depending on how the builders go. They do have to replace the whole doorframe." Richard directs Pyre into the shop through the side door. while he stoops to ensure his painted sign is secured properly to the regular sign so it won't blow away in the slight breeze.

~~~~
"Oh, thank goodness. I don't know what I'd have told your owners otherwise. So what were YOU doing up there in the first place, Radar?vAnd would you like to come in for breakfast, you two? You're welcome too, Mrs, uh...?" she stops, looking at the big, black dog.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Call me Richard. Sir makes me feel so old. I mean, I am old, but one doesn't like to think of such things, does one? Hopefully we'll reopen tomorrow morning, depending on how the builders go. They do have to replace the whole doorframe." Richard directs Pyre into the shop through the side door. while he stoops to ensure his painted sign is secured properly to the regular sign so it won't blow away in the slight breeze.
Thank you sir.. I mean Richard.

Faust rubs the back of his head.

Sorry, I'm used to referring to my elders with propriety. My name Is Faust Gilgan. Me and my little brother just moved in this morning. If you don't mind me asking, what exactly happened here?
My Personas

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Not a problem, Master Gilgan. I appreciate the gesture. And welcome to Richmond Acres. Where are you from? Er, what happened? Well we had a break in of sorts. Two ferals were fighting in the street and they just smashed the door down. Completely unintentionally, I'm sure."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Not a problem, Master Gilgan. I appreciate the gesture. And welcome to Richmond Acres. Where are you from? Er, what happened? Well we had a break in of sorts. Two ferals were fighting in the street and they just smashed the door down. Completely unintentionally, I'm sure."
We are from house number 24..... Did you just say ferals!?

Faust shivers for a moment and starts to stutter.

Whe whe whe......When did this happen? How often does this happen? Are those ferals still here in Richmond Acres?...Where is the park again? I think I need to find my little brother really quickly now....

Thoughts of fear came rushing through Faust's head as his starts to think back to when the played at the park this morning. He thinks to himself:

We we're playing for an awful while and anyone could've heard our music. This is serious. Elliot just barely recovered and he gets tired easily. I don't think I gave him his medicine this morning. Come to think about it, maybe I didn't cook enough iron rich food this morning. Also, I have no idea what the ferals here are. I've noticed there's a large forest and Richmond Acres is huge. Elliot could be anywhere. What am I gonna do? WHAT AM I GONNA DO!?

Faust, overwhelmed by the thoughts rushing through his head and still exhausted from the travel, makes a small laugh and then faints.
My Personas

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Richard jumps forward as fast as only and old man can go and only just manages to catch the jackal before he hits the pavement.
"Faust? Faust? Can you hear me?" he gives the jackal a small shake, then picks him up and carries him inside, depositing him on a couch and then calling the vets. After a quick conversation with Sandy, he sits by the jackal and waits.

~~~~
Sandy bursts out the front door.
"Be with you in a minute!" he calls as he runs past the waiting wolf on his way to Kandi's barn. Running past the horses and mounting the steps two at a time, he bangs on the door to Kandi's loft and waits for her to answer.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

69eist wrote:Stryder trips on one of Elliot's strings and the strings start to make a violent sound. Elliot wakes up to the noise.

Elliot cuts himself free and jumps down into the bushes and spies to see who is there. He notices the English Foxhound that tripped one of his strings. He then starts to pointing at bushes.

Hm...., eenie meenie mienee mo. Catch the Foxhound by it's toe. If I ever let it go. Eenie meenie mienee mo!

Elliot starts running through the bushes and tripping every string placed. The harp strings begin to sound one after another. The sound of the harps then trigger the harp strings in the monkey bars to sound and harp echos fill the entire playground.
Hearing bushes rustle and music playing from the strings, Stryder’s ears twitch as he glances around for the source of the various sounds, “H..hello? Wh..who’s there?” He shifts his weight, taking a step backwards in the direction he came, and holding his tennis ball between his hands.

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Hlaoroo wrote:Sandy bursts out the front door.
"Be with you in a minute!" he calls as he runs past the waiting wolf on his way to Kandi's barn. Running past the horses and mounting the steps two at a time, he bangs on the door to Kandi's loft and waits for her to answer.
After a few seconds passed the door to the loft swung open to reveal a slightly sleepy, kinda tired, sorta irritated (cause I'm tired), mountain lion.
"What.". She asked bluntly. It didn't even sound like a question...
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, uh, sorry, Mrs. um, Lioness. I needed to speak to Mrs. Sparagmos, It's an emergency. Is she in?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I'll take some breakfast. Hutch replied.
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Bear chuckled to herself, "Oh! Where are my manners? Miss Bear Bailey, though most call me Big Mama or Mama Bear." She beamed a smile at the lady. "Well I will indeed be grateful for the company, my owner is at work for most the day and I am rather lonely. An old girl like me enjoys the company of the youngsters." She rubbed her belly and smiled, "Though I am afriad I may eat you out of house and home dearie." Giving a deep barreling laugh she looked to Mercery who had produced a paw for her to shake, taking it she pulled him into her giving him a large crushing hug. "Well aren't you a strapping young feline!" Dropping him to his feet she winked. "I bet you have all the ladies chasing your tail."

Radar looked up at Joan. "My apologise, I was forced from my camp site due to the fire by the firefighters. After dropping Hutch off I needed somewhere to go. Father always taught me to camp up a height away from wild animals. I would also appreciate the breakfast."
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:Richard jumps forward as fast as only and old man can go and only just manages to catch the jackal before he hits the pavement.
"Faust? Faust? Can you hear me?" he gives the jackal a small shake, then picks him up and carries him inside, depositing him on a couch and then calling the vets. After a quick conversation with Sandy, he sits by the jackal and waits.

~~~~
Sandy bursts out the front door.
"That was weird," observed Ryyn.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Argent

Post by Argent »

"You don't... uh... pardon my manners, pleased to meet you Mama Bear, but I have to say you don't look like one!"

When Bear grabs Mercury, the skinny little animal scoots back towards the door. He doesn't think bear hugs are safe for him... whether they're real bear hugs or not.
Last edited by Argent on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie continued trying to read and had almost got past the first line in the book before Leroy announced that it was time to get freshened up for going out and he put the book down after he heard Leroy say it for the second time. He was still trying to work through the word 'transmission' when he headed to the bathroom to wash. The soap was slippery and he juggled with it for a moment before it escaped into the corner of the room. He wiggled his bottom and pounced on the bar, holding it aloft like a trophy. He lobbed it back into the sink before finishing up and going to get his jacket back on. He had an exciting day today. He had new bestest friends and they were going to town! They were going to buy food and going to something called a 'vete'. That sounded great! he pulled on his pack - which didn't smell as bad now for some reason - and trotted back into the room. He was ready!
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh, uh, sorry, Mrs. um, Lioness. I needed to speak to Mrs. Sparagmos, It's an emergency. Is she in?"
"Erm.... I think she's innnn...". The lioness looked around the room.
"That room." Senka said, pointing to the bathroom.
Turning back to the man she raised an eyebrow.
"What's the emergency?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch tapped his pockets, looking for his phone.
He pulled it out, then remembered it was still out of battery.
Well, pardon my... rudefulness... but my phone is now pushing up daisies. Can I borrow your phone, Mrs. Porter? Hutch asked, as well as making up a word.
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Laxan wrote:Bear chuckled to herself, "Oh! Where are my manners? Miss Bear Bailey, though most call me Big Mama or Mama Bear." She beamed a smile at the lady. "Well I will indeed be grateful for the company, my owner is at work for most the day and I am rather lonely. An old girl like me enjoys the company of the youngsters." She rubbed her belly and smiled, "Though I am afriad I may eat you out of house and home dearie." Giving a deep barreling laugh she looked to Mercery who had produced a paw for her to shake, taking it she pulled him into her giving him a large crushing hug. "Well aren't you a strapping young feline!" Dropping him to his feet she winked. "I bet you have all the ladies chasing your tail."

Radar looked up at Joan. "My apologise, I was forced from my camp site due to the fire by the firefighters. After dropping Hutch off I needed somewhere to go. Father always taught me to camp up a height away from wild animals. I would also appreciate the breakfast."
Mercury let out a sharp mewl as he was lifted up, and an 'oof' when he was dropped. The cat blushed at the compliments, "It's aa pleasure to meet you, my name is Mercury"
69eist

Post by 69eist »

wolfbrothren wrote:
69eist wrote:Stryder trips on one of Elliot's strings and the strings start to make a violent sound. Elliot wakes up to the noise.

Hearing bushes rustle and music playing from the strings, Stryder’s ears twitch as he glances around for the source of the various sounds, “H..hello? Wh..who’s there?” He shifts his weight, taking a step backwards in the direction he came, and holding his tennis ball between his hands.
Making use of the distraction, Elliot manages to sneak behind the English Foxhound. He slowly creeps up to him and whispers.

Come and find me...

Elliot jumps in the bushes before the English Foxhound had a chance to react and starts playing his own little version of hide and seek.

Meanwhile at the Antique shop.

Faust begins to have nightmares and squirms in his sleep.

............Faust...........

Elliot?

............Faust...........Help........

Elliot where are you!?

............AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

ELLIOT!?

Faust wakes up and gasps in air, shocked by his nightmare.
My Personas

wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

69eist wrote:
wolfbrothren wrote:

Making use of the distraction, Elliot manages to sneak behind the English Foxhound. He slowly creeps up to him and whispers.

Come and find me...

Elliot jumps in the bushes before the English Foxhound had a chance to react and starts playing his own little version of hide and seek.
Stryder jumps as Elliot whispers and spins around, seeing no one behind him. Looking around nervously, he swallows hard and forces a shaky chuckle, "O..ok, you got me. Y...you can come out...whoever you are." His ears twitch as he scans the bushes around him for any sign of movement while carefully backing away.

69eist

Post by 69eist »

wolfbrothren wrote:
69eist wrote: Making use of the distraction, Elliot manages to sneak behind the English Foxhound. He slowly creeps up to him and whispers.

Come and find me...

Stryder jumps as Elliot whispers and spins around, seeing no one behind him. Looking around nervously, he swallows hard and forces a shaky chuckle, "O..ok, you got me. Y...you can come out...whoever you are." His ears twitch as he scans the bushes around him for any sign of movement while carefully backing away.
I'll tell you once you find me.

Elliot runs behind the English Foxhound again and jumps into another bush.
My Personas

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"A pet collapsed and I need her to go check it out since Mum and Dad are in surgery." He steps carefully past the lioness, crosses to the bathroom, and knocks on the door.
"Mrs. Sparagmos! It's Sandy! Can you hurry please? I need you to go to an emergency!"

~~~~
'I'm sure you'll be fine, Miss Bear. We've gotten used to feeding large numbers these past few days. Come on in. Uh, sure, Hutch." She passes him her phone.
"Oh, no need to apologise, Radar. I only wish we'd known you were there so we could have invited you in."
She leads thw way into the kitchen.
"Lets see.... Dog kibble, cat kibble, a 2 day old steak, timothy grass pellets, a fresh packet of bacon, some burgers... Take your pick. We'll have to cook the bacon and burgers though." she tells the assembled pets.

~~~~
Richard gently restrains Faust as he strggles and makes soothing noises. When the jackal awakes, he gently but firmly prevents him from rising.
"Easy there. Just relax, OK? Everything is OK. You collapsed outside but you're in my shop now. The vet is on the way to take a look at you. Just stay there and everything will be fine."

"Just goes to show you've gotta be prepared for anything" Piper yells over the builders and then leads the way painfully upstairs.
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

69eist wrote:
wolfbrothren wrote:
69eist wrote: Making use of the distraction, Elliot manages to sneak behind the English Foxhound. He slowly creeps up to him and whispers.

Come and find me...

I'll tell you once you find me.

Elliot runs behind the English Foxhound again and jumps into another bush.
Stryder closes his eyes for a moment and forces himself breath deeply, 'Ok, it is just a game, just a game. You can do this, no problem.' Opening his eyes again he scans the bushes more carefully. Spotting a flicker of movement, he lunges into the bush, dropping the tennis ball in his attempt to grab his hidden playmate.

69eist

Post by 69eist »

wolfbrothren wrote:Stryder closes his eyes for a moment and forces himself breath deeply, 'Ok, it is just a game, just a game. You can do this, no problem.' Opening his eyes again he scans the bushes more carefully. Spotting a flicker of movement, he lunges into the bush, dropping the tennis ball in his attempt to grab his hidden playmate.
The English Foxhound catches Elliot of guard as Elliot trips on his own strings and tumbles into a tree.

Hahahahaha, ooooowww, that hurt but nice move. Well a deal is a deal. My name's Elliot, sorry about the strings. I just couldn't resist having fun with someone new. I just moved in this morning and I just saw how large this park was sooooo.....

Elliot rolls over and stands up, he walks towards his new neighbor and greets him.

What's your name, are your friends coming soon?
My Personas