HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"A pet collapsed and I need her to go check it out since Mum and Dad are in surgery." He steps carefully past the lioness, crosses to the bathroom, and knocks on the door.
"Mrs. Sparagmos! It's Sandy! Can you hurry please? I need you to go to an emergency!"

Kandi comes out dripping wet and wrapped up only in a towel.
What kind of pet collapsed? Any info on what it was doing, eating or drinking before it collapsed?
She goes into her room tosses off the towel and gets dressed.. bleu jeans, and a scrubs top with a flying pigs print.
Whats you blushing about?
Picking up medical bags, and boxes.
So where is this pet that collapsed at?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sandy quickly averts his eyes as Kandi exits the shower and starts dressing. "It's a dog of some sort over at the antique shop. Mr. Brookley doesn't know him at all and wasn't sure of the breed. Apparently he was talking to him out the front of the shop when the dog just suddenly collapsed with no prior warning. He doesn't know any more than that. I know you don't normally do small animals but Mom and Dad are in surgery so you're the next best thing."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

69eist wrote:
wolfbrothren wrote:Stryder closes his eyes for a moment and forces himself breath deeply, 'Ok, it is just a game, just a game. You can do this, no problem.' Opening his eyes again he scans the bushes more carefully. Spotting a flicker of movement, he lunges into the bush, dropping the tennis ball in his attempt to grab his hidden playmate.
The English Foxhound catches Elliot of guard as Elliot trips on his own strings and tumbles into a tree.

Hahahahaha, ooooowww, that hurt but nice move. Well a deal is a deal. My name's Elliot, sorry about the strings. I just couldn't resist having fun with someone new. I just moved in this morning and I just saw how large this park was sooooo.....

Elliot rolls over and stands up, he walks towards his new neighbor and greets him.

What's your name, are your friends coming soon?
Stryder laughs as well, a large smile washing away his nervous fears, "I...uh...I actually just moved here as well, arrived last night during that storm." Stryder holds out his hand, "I'm Stryder, nice to meet you Elliot. So far you are the first pet I've met here...or well first person period." Glancing around at the strings, "That was actually pretty fun. Where did you get all the strings from?"
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc stepped back to avoid being hit by the door and before he could say anything the human just ran by to the barn a bit down a ways, he just assumed he had to check on Moonbeam or something if he was still here so Doc let himself in when the human hadn't returned after a few min. He walked around inside trying to see if he could find where Nadia was or someone that worked here that wasn't off in a rush.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:Sandy quickly averts his eyes as Kandi exits the shower and starts dressing. "It's a dog of some sort over at the antique shop. Mr. Brookley doesn't know him at all and wasn't sure of the breed. Apparently he was talking to him out the front of the shop when the dog just suddenly collapsed with no prior warning. He doesn't know any more than that. I know you don't normally do small animals but Mom and Dad are in surgery so you're the next best thing."

Ok i know where that is..
She looks over at the cougar..
You going to come along Senka? going back to cat napping? or you going to go see if that was Nadia that was brought into the pet clinic last night?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Blood pressure 140/85, pulse 108, breathing 24, oxygen 98." reads out Samantha as she writes down on Koa's chart the figures from the softly beeping machines.
"Good, all normal then." replies Paul as he drops a bit of glass into the kidney dish.

~~~~
"Good. There was another dog at the front door when I ran out here earlier so I'd better go see what he wants. Remember to call and let us know how you're going." With that Sandy takes his leave and jogs back to the main building of the clinic. The dog is nowhere in sight but the door is open so he walks in and seeing that the dog is not in the waiting area, heads out the back.
"Stop!" he calls suddenly as he sees who he now recognises as Doc the wolf about to push through a door. "You can't go in there. That's the operating theatre. It needs to be kept aseptic, especially since there's currently an operation happening. Even I can't go in there usually. What were you looking for, anyway?"
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

wolfbrothren wrote:Stryder laughs as well, a large smile washing away his nervous fears, "I...uh...I actually just moved here as well, arrived last night during that storm." Stryder holds out his hand, "I'm Stryder, nice to meet you Elliot. So far you are the first pet I've met here...or well first person period." Glancing around at the strings, "That was actually pretty fun. Where did you get all the strings from?"
Elliot shakes his hand

My Dad is a travelling art's investor. He regularly makes trips around Europe and promotes different kinds of arts programs. He contributes to Music, Literature, Dancing and Cultural projects. He often bought me Aeolian harp strings because I love making Aeolian harps. These harps are so special that even a small gust of wind can play music.

Elliot shakes the back of his head

So um, wanna explore the neighborhood together?

Meanwhile at the antique shop.

Thank you Richard. Sorry, this normally doesn't happen to me. I hope you don't mind if I just stay near the windows would you? Could you also tell me a bit more about what happened here?

Faust pulls out a telescope. And looks at the window.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

69eist wrote:
wolfbrothren wrote:Stryder laughs as well, a large smile washing away his nervous fears, "I...uh...I actually just moved here as well, arrived last night during that storm." Stryder holds out his hand, "I'm Stryder, nice to meet you Elliot. So far you are the first pet I've met here...or well first person period." Glancing around at the strings, "That was actually pretty fun. Where did you get all the strings from?"
Elliot shakes his hand

My Dad is a travelling art's investor. He regularly makes trips around Europe and promotes different kinds of arts programs. He contributes to Music, Literature, Dancing and Cultural projects. He often bought me Aeolian harp strings because I love making Aeolian harps. These harps are so special that even a small gust of wind can play music.

Elliot shakes the back of his head

So um, wanna explore the neighborhood together?
"My dad works at a computer company designing software; he doesn't tell me a whole about it though, says it's all pretty confidential." Stryder shrugs as he picks up his tennis ball, his twitch slightly when Elliot asks about exploring the neighborhood, "Sure, which way first?" He asks while glancing around the neighborhood for any sign of movement, feeling more comfortable now that's he's met someone.

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sure. You can stay there until the vet arrives to check you out. Er... there's not really much more to tell. They barged in here with no prior warning - a fox and a wolf it was - embroiled in a massive fight. Luckily Piper and the other pets who were here at the time managed to calm them down before they made too much mess. Really, I can't tell you any more than that..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

wolfbrothren wrote:"My dad works at a computer company designing software; he doesn't tell me a whole about it though, says it's all pretty confidential." Stryder shrugs as he picks up his tennis ball, his twitch slightly when Elliot asks about exploring the neighborhood, "Sure, which way first?" He asks while glancing around the neighborhood for any sign of movement, feeling more comfortable now that's he's met someone.
I think that's pretty cool of your Dad. Let's head that way.

Elliot points at the direction of town square.

I'm pretty sure that my twin brother went that way. Let's see if we meet any new pets their.

Elliot glances at the tennis ball.

What's with the tennis ball?

Meanwhile at the antique shop.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Sure. You can stay there until the vet arrives to check you out. Er... there's not really much more to tell. They barged in here with no prior warning - a fox and a wolf it was - embroiled in a massive fight. Luckily Piper and the other pets who were here at the time managed to calm them down before they made too much mess. Really, I can't tell you any more than that..."
Thank you Richard. Who is Piper?
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

69eist wrote:
wolfbrothren wrote:"My dad works at a computer company designing software; he doesn't tell me a whole about it though, says it's all pretty confidential." Stryder shrugs as he picks up his tennis ball, his twitch slightly when Elliot asks about exploring the neighborhood, "Sure, which way first?" He asks while glancing around the neighborhood for any sign of movement, feeling more comfortable now that's he's met someone.
I think that's pretty cool of your Dad. Let's head that way.

Elliot points at the direction of town square.

I'm pretty sure that my twin brother went that way. Let's see if we meet any new pets their.

Elliot glances at the tennis ball.

What's with the tennis ball?
Stryder's ears twitch nervously as he glances down at the ball in his hands, "Oh...uh...well, it was one of the few toys my first family allowed me to have." Swallowing hard, Stryder nervously glances down a random street so he wouldn't have to see Elliot's reaction, "Before they abandoned me."

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Piper's my rabbit. She's the orange rabbit who was down here before. She might have gone upstairs before you woke though, I think."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Blood pressure 140/85, pulse 108, breathing 24, oxygen 98." reads out Samantha as she writes down on Koa's chart the figures from the softly beeping machines.
"Good, all normal then." replies Paul as he drops a bit of glass into the kidney dish.

~~~~
"Good. There was another dog at the front door when I ran out here earlier so I'd better go see what he wants. Remember to call and let us know how you're going." With that Sandy takes his leave and jogs back to the main building of the clinic. The dog is nowhere in sight but the door is open so he walks in and seeing that the dog is not in the waiting area, heads out the back.
"Stop!" he calls suddenly as he sees who he now recognises as Doc the wolf about to push through a door. "You can't go in there. That's the operating theatre. It needs to be kept aseptic, especially since there's currently an operation happening. Even I can't go in there usually. What were you looking for, anyway?"

Doc nearly had a heart attack when Sandy called out to him and after he was alerted to the contamination and surgery he obliged and backed off of the door he was going to check. He turned and walked over to the human
"I'm looking for the fox that was brought in here last night"
Argent

Post by Argent »

In an almost-nonsequiter, Cinnamon notes to Hutch. "If you need your cellphone charged, Flynn can help you!"
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Cool. Um... Hutch, holding the phone in one paw, hold both paws in the air. He turned to look at the kitchen, then at the front door.
Then he did the cycle again.
I'll be right back. Hutch walks to the front door, then calls Roo's cell phone.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

wolfbrothren wrote:Stryder's ears twitch nervously as he glances down at the ball in his hands, "Oh...uh...well, it was one of the few toys my first family allowed me to have." Swallowing hard, Stryder nervously glances down a random street so he wouldn't have to see Elliot's reaction, "Before they abandoned me."
Elliot pauses a moment and then gives an amiable smile. He holds Stryder on the shoulder and tells him

.......It's alright Stryder, there's nothing to worry about. You'll never be left alone ever again. C'mon, I'll race ya to town square.

Elliot dashes and gets a three second head start.

Meanwhile at the Antique Shop.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Piper's my rabbit. She's the orange rabbit who was down here before. She might have gone upstairs before you woke though, I think."
I don't think I've met her yet.

Faust glances out the window with his telescope.

So is she and the Singapura the only pets here in the antique shop?
My Personas

wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

69eist wrote:
wolfbrothren wrote:Stryder's ears twitch nervously as he glances down at the ball in his hands, "Oh...uh...well, it was one of the few toys my first family allowed me to have." Swallowing hard, Stryder nervously glances down a random street so he wouldn't have to see Elliot's reaction, "Before they abandoned me."
Elliot pauses a moment and then gives an amiable smile. He holds Stryder on the shoulder and tells him

.......It's alright Stryder, there's nothing to worry about. You'll never be left alone ever again. C'mon, I'll race ya to town square.

Elliot dashes and gets a three second head start.
Stryder smiles as Elliots takes off running and bolts after him, "HEY!! Wait up!!"

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Hey, I got you what you wanted in the end, didn't I? Besides, I could comment on how good you were at checking the time on the clocks in the kitchen and hall which you had to pass through before you woke me."

~~~~
"Well Piper's the only one who actually lives here. The cat is just a friend who stayed the night. There's also another cat and 2 dogs who came for a visit today but Piper seems to have taken them all upstairs."

~~~~
"I'm sorry, Mr. Wolf, but due to client confidentiality laws I can't tell you anything about any of our clients without their permission."
Last edited by Hlaoroo on Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hey... your busy?... with what?... Hutch leaned against the door as he spoke.
Where do you expect her to stay? How the howl did you afford a flight?... Hutch rolled his eyes.
You snuck on-... ok... No I don-- Hutch sighed. After a short pause, he said
Heeyyy granny. Yes I'm fine... I think a burger pretty soon... NO IT'S NOT CANNIBLISM... Yes. Yes. No. Maybe... -sigh- I love youtube. With that, Hutch hung up.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:Ok i know where that is..
She looks over at the cougar..
You going to come along Senka? going back to cat napping? or you going to go see if that was Nadia that was brought into the pet clinic last night?
The lioness shrugged.
"I think I'll check out the clinic... Just in case."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Hlaoroo wrote: "I'm sorry, Mr. Wolf, but due to client confidentiality laws I can't tell you anything about any of our clients without their permission."
Doc gave the human an annoyed frown, thinking to himself if he could track Nadia by the scent of singed and ashy fur, but hoping a human would comply for once he kept a calm and collected tone
"Well Mr.Human i'm the one who helped rescue Nadia so I think I have a right to see how she is doing"
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Well Piper's the only one who actually lives here. The cat is just a friend who stayed the night. There's also another cat and 2 dogs who came for a visit today but Piper seems to have taken them all upstairs."
Well, that's a lot of pets. I just hope I find Elliot soon. I can't leave him alone for too long. He tends to overexert himself and gets sick easily.

Meanwhile at Freedom Drive
wolfbrothren wrote:Stryder smiles as Elliots takes off running and bolts after him, "HEY!! Wait up!!"
C'mon Stryder, there's gotta be a lot of pets at the town square. It's already past 8.

Elliot suddenly starts to feel a little dizzy.

Ugh, of all the times why now? I should at least be able to find Faust. Mmmmmmm, why do I never think things through again?
My Personas

wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

69eist wrote: Meanwhile at Freedom Drive
wolfbrothren wrote:Stryder smiles as Elliots takes off running and bolts after him, "HEY!! Wait up!!"
C'mon Stryder, there's gotta be a lot of pets at the town square. It's already past 8.

Elliot suddenly starts to feel a little dizzy.

Ugh, of all the times why now? I should at least be able to find Faust. Mmmmmmm, why do I never think things through again?
Struggling to keep up, Stryder pushes himself in an attempt to gain even a little on Elliot. Stryder furrows his brow as Elliot sways a little as he runs, "You all right?"

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"And I suppose you'll track her by scent even if I don't take you there?" Sandy ponders for a moment and then sighs. "Alright. I'll take you to her. But you'll have to ask her or her owner for anything you want to know about her condition." He leads the way out through a back door. and across to another outbuilding. Stopping at the door, he turns to the wolf. "Wait here, please. I'll check if she's awake and up to recieving you." With that he enters the building and crosses to where Josh is sitting cradling the fox.
"How's she doing?" he whispers while he checks the IV line and fluid bag.

~~~~
"I'm sure he'll be fine. Richmond Acres is a small place with plenty of pets. How much mischief can he get up to?" replies Richard in an attempt to calm the jackal.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Doc smiles in content and follows, waiting outside the door for the human to return.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"Well she's-"
"I'm alright" Nadia said , slowly opened her eyes
"Is there....anything I can help ? Mister?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I'm Sandy. How are you feeling? Are you hungry? Thirsty? I have a visitor who'd like very much to see you, if you're feeling up to it. It's Doc, the wolf."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"It's ok , thank you . Doc huh ?.....*sigh* yeah......I guess I should at least see him to say sorry , so yes , I'd like to see him too"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Alright. I'll bring him in." Sandy exits the building. "She's happy to see you. She's a bit tired though so just take it easy, OK?" He leads the wolf to Nadia's cage. "I'll leave you guys alone for a while. I'll be just outside if you need me for anything." With that Sandy exits the building.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

wolfbrothren wrote:Struggling to keep up, Stryder pushes himself in an attempt to gain even a little on Elliot. Stryder furrows his brow as Elliot sways a little as he runs, "You all right?"
Elliot starts to wheezing a little.

..Heh......Hehhh....Whew. I guess...... I just.......need a drink........ Let's just walk the rest of the way.

Elliot slows down as they start to enter the town square.

Meanwhile at the shop..... Again.....
Hlaoroo wrote:"I'm sure he'll be fine. Richmond Acres is a small place with plenty of pets. How much mischief can he get up to?" replies Richard in an attempt to calm the jackal.
You call Richmond Acres small? This place is huge..... Is that Elliot over there?... ELLIOT!
My Personas

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"I'll leave you guys alone for a while. I'll be just outside if you need me for anything."
"thank you" Nadia nodded , then turned to Doc, about to say something when Josh's phone rang , showing a new message
"Ok Josh?"
"yeah yeah it's nothing"
"If you need to go somewhere , then you probably should go"
"Will you be ok?"
*nod*
"ok , ok then" he said , gently let go of his pet "I'll be back ASAP" . Then he turned to the wolf on his way out "I shall you on the news last night , thank you so much for everything , but I need to take my leave now , see you again soon" and with that Josh left , leaving Nadia and Doc behind.
"I'll be back in a bit" he said to Sandy on the way out
"Doc....I'm....I'm sorry , for what happened at the shop" she said , with her head hung low and her ears flattened
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Richard presses Faust back into the couch. "Don't even think about it. I'll go out and get him. You stay there until the vet looks at you. I don't want you collapsing again." With that Richard walks out the side door of the shop and into the street.
"Elliot! Excuse me! Are you Elliot?" he calls before the other jackal gets too far away.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

69eist wrote:
wolfbrothren wrote:Struggling to keep up, Stryder pushes himself in an attempt to gain even a little on Elliot. Stryder furrows his brow as Elliot sways a little as he runs, "You all right?"
Elliot starts to wheezing a little.

..Heh......Hehhh....Whew. I guess...... I just.......need a drink........ Let's just walk the rest of the way.

Elliot slows down as they start to enter the town square.
Stryder slowed to a match Elliot's pace to walk beside him, raising an eyebrow in a look of skepticism, "Are you...." Stryder cuts himself off as a man approaches calling out for Elliot.
Hlaoroo wrote:Richard presses Faust back into the couch. "Don't even think about it. I'll go out and get him. You stay there until the vet looks at you. I don't want you collapsing again." With that Richard walks out the side door of the shop and into the street.
"Elliot! Excuse me! Are you Elliot?" he calls before the other jackal gets too far away.
Nudging Elliot's shoulder, Stryder directs the jackal's attention to the man.

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:The lioness shrugged.
"I think I'll check out the clinic... Just in case."

Ok.. be-careful were you poke your nose into. an try to stay out of trouble..
Kandi runs down the stairs, with the multitude of medical bags.
She hops into the pickup truck and drives off.. Vruuuum!

Hlaoroo wrote:Richard presses Faust back into the couch. "Don't even think about it. I'll go out and get him. You stay there until the vet looks at you. I don't want you collapsing again." With that Richard walks out the side door of the shop and into the street.

Kandi pulls up in the truck.
Hay!.. Have you any sick pets around here?
She asks..
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yes, the one who collapsed is in my shop. He's woken up now though so I might have called you out for nothing... It'd still be good for you to take a look. This one here is looking a bit off too... Thank you for coming so promptly and so early."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Yes, the one who collapsed is in my shop. He's woken up now though so I might have called you out for nothing... It'd still be good for you to take a look. This one here is looking a bit off too... Thank you for coming so promptly and so early."

Hmmm there might be something going around.
Lets have a look at the one who did pass out, then we will have a look at the other one here. ok?

Kandi gathers up her vet bags and follows him to the first patient.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Richard leads Kandi into the shop, asking Elliot to follow. "Faust, this is Dr. Sparagmos. She's going to take a look at you, OK?" He stands aside to let the vet work.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

Elliot enters the room and sees Faust on the couch.

Faust are you okay?

Elliot starts laughing.

I'm sorry, it's just funny that the vet is here to see you and not me this time.

Faust gives an angry look at Elliot.

Elliot you little jerk, I was worried sick about you. I came into the room to apologize just to find you playing hide and seek with me again. You made me search the entire Silver leaf park and I ended up all the way in town square. If your wandering what happened to me, I fainted because I worried that some Ferals would've gotten to you when you exhausted yourself. This antique shop was just recently wrecked because of two ferals.

..........I........

.....Tell me something, are you alright? You seem exhausted again.

........Well to answer that question...

......Elliot..........COME HERE!

Faust grabs Elliot by surprise and puts him into a headlock and gives a long nuggie to his little twin brother.

Ow, ow, ow. Okay Faust ow, stop. OW! PLEASE!

Faust releases Elliot

Sigh, your hopeless. Dr. Sparagmos, would you mind taking a look at Elliot first. He's Anemic and I'm worried he might have overexerted himself again today.
My Personas

wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Stryder follows Elliot a few steps behind, nervously entering the shop as he wasn't specifically invited in. He furrows his brow as Faust shows concern over Elliot overexerting himself, but simply makes a note to ask about it later.

~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie continued trying to read and had almost got past the first line in the book before Leroy announced that it was time to get freshened up for going out and he put the book down after he heard Leroy say it for the second time. He was still trying to work through the word 'transmission' when he headed to the bathroom to wash. The soap was slippery and he juggled with it for a moment before it escaped into the corner of the room. He wiggled his bottom and pounced on the bar, holding it aloft like a trophy. He lobbed it back into the sink before finishing up and going to get his jacket back on. He had an exciting day today. He had new bestest friends and they were going to town! They were going to buy food and going to something called a 'vete'. That sounded great! he pulled on his pack - which didn't smell as bad now for some reason - and trotted back into the room. He was ready!
Leroy, wearing what looked like the same suit he was yesterday, was siting in his chair and Aron was back in his scarf and goggles leaning back on the sofa.

"You ready then?" Leroy asks the young cat.

[Leslie's reply]

"We using the car?" Aron asked, looking up to Leroy.

"Well, the supermarket I believe is on the far side of town and my legs aren't what they used to be.. So yes."

"Your legs are exactly like they used to be.. Shall we get going?"

The three move into the garage. A black 'Chevrolet Impala SS' sat in the middle.

"Can I sit in the front seat again?" Aron asks, pointing to the front seat.

Leroy sighs, then walks over to the drivers door and opens the car. "Fine, come on." He says, then gets in.

"Yes! Les, you have the back all to yourself." He smiles, then opens the passenger door and clambers in.

Leroy leans out the door. "That reminds me, Leslie will need a booster seat.." He then steps out and heads over to the boot and opens it. "Yep, your old seat is still here.." he pulls it out..

..And little while later, Leslie is strapped in the seat on the left side, behind the driver.

"Right, everyone comfortable? Off we go then.." he presses a button on a controller and the garage door opens up.

he reverses out and onto the road, then off to the supermarket..

-~-

The supermarket run goes through without a hitch, Leslie helps Leroy by getting things off low shelves and pushing the trolley. Aron just follows and reads out the shopping list. At the end, Leslie even helps getting the stuff onto the checkout, although he was asked nicely to get off the conveyor..

After packing it all in the boot, they head off towards the clinic, after asking for directions to it from a passerby.

"So, looking forward to you checkup, Aron?" Leroy asks jokingly during a silent moment.

"Pff, you know the answer.." Aron answers sternly.

"Come on now.. Last time wasn't so bad.."

" Maybe.. But that was just one ne- never mind.."

"Fine.." Leroy gives up, holding a hand up.

The silence resumes until they reach the clinic.

"Well, here it is. Strange for a vets to be this way out.." Leroy said as they pulled up.

Aron gets out first then helps Leslie, getting him out of his seat.

Leroy enters the Clinic, followed by the two.

No one was at the desk, so Leroy rang the bell and waited. Aron sat on a waiting bench.
Last edited by ~\Rook/~ on Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference