HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Esper
20th Level Paladin

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Esper »

Mercury now stood in the intersection between the four parks, looking around to see if there was anything interesting around
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Perhaps I should ask then what would you like to do. now that you've got other pets to play with?
"Oh...uh...I...I don't know. Um…w...was there something you guys wanted to do?” Stryder glances at the other pets.
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Hlaoroo wrote:Sandy inputs the data into the computer then gives Sabrina directions from the town to the clinic and after having made sure she understands them, politely rings off the call before turning back to the people currently in the clinic.
"Sorry about that. Where were we? Ah, yes. You've got all the forms filled out? Oh, and it looks like you wrote your name all by yourself, Leslie. Well done! We'll put those into the computer as soon as we can. You said you wanted an appointment today? Unfortunately our vets are both in the operating theatre at the moment due to an emergency so there's no one available to see you right now. So, sorry about that. I can give you an appointment this afternoon though if that would suit you? Would early or late afternoon be better?"
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie positively beams at the compliment and does a back flip, landing softly on his footpads.
Aron and Leroy are surprised when Leslie does his back-flip, the Receptionist looked shocked too.

"Nice one, Les!" Aron shouted, jumping up from his seat.

"Uh, yeah.. Anyway, yes, as early as you can? I want to get it out of the way.." Leroy says, then looks from the receptionist to Leslie. "Well, at least we know he's healthy enough to be jumping about.."
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Thank you. Hutch said before Joan answered the door.
blah blah etc. Random Sixtoes walking by
Hutch stood wide eyed at the New dog that walked in.
Hello. Nice of you to come in. Hutch said, taking the fedora off and spinning it on his digit, then bowing at her. Hutch wanted to get something to eat, but leaving a guest who just walked in would be rude.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick chases a dragonfly she sees near the park.
Last edited by Kateleo007 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Argent

Post by Argent »

"How do you get that to stay on without mushing your ears down Mister Badger wears a hat when he's disguised as a hunter to keep from getting shot during hunting season but he's got small ears and he still says it bothers him a mite. I keep telling him that there's no hunting in the national park but he doesn't believe me and I can tell already that he's going to bail me up proper about these poachers next time I see him."
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

LovingCorgi wrote:Kousa enters the home but she notices that Koa's sent was not there. She turns and looks at Joan and John. "Where is Koa?" Right as soon as she finishes her question, she immediately jumps to a conclusion. Her face soon showed nothing but anger. "What did you guys do with him!? I swear if you hurt him I'll do ten times worse to you!" She managed to keep her teeth from baring, but her paws were tightened into a fist.
John holds up hi shands placatingly. "Easy girl, we haven't done anything to him. He's in at the vets having the glass removed that he picked up with his previous owner."

~~~~
Sandy high fives the cat. "I wish I could flip like that! Let's see here... I can pencil you in for one o'clock. How does that sound?"

~~~~
"That's not quite what I meant," explains Piper. "What I meant was, are there things you've wanted to do that you couldn't do before since you had no other pets to do them with but that you'd like to do now that you have plenty of other pets to help you do them? If that makes any sense..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

69eist wrote:So um, what are we going to do now?

I'm gonna go say hi to your Cougar.

Elliot runs towards Senka

Hey neighbor!

ELLIOT!

The mountain lion quickly turned around to face the oncoming voice and the footsteps that were noisily getting closer.
Defensive stance.
Claws out.
From what she could see, a jackal appeared to be charging at her. She was about to bear her teeth when-
Keeshah wrote:SENKA, he is a friend! He is just excited to meet you..
She hadn't noticed Kandi approaching, and another canine too.
Trusting the human's judgement the lioness relaxed and sheathed her claws, though her tail still still thrashed rigidly from side to side.
Upon closer examination Senka was surprised to see a collar around the jackal's neck.
"Neighbor?" was all she was able to conjure up speech-wise, still looking skeptically at the canine in front of her.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Don't thank me, Ryze, you're the one who made it." she giggles.
"He certainly sounds nice. And you'll be pleased to know that there are plenty of pets here as well as four parks. So you won't be lonely or bored. What do you like doing for fun?"
"No, I was thanking you for letting me have the food." Ryze explained. Pyre was bored, so when he saw his tail he decided to bat at it.
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

After listening to Cinnamon's and the Porter's reaction to her sudden aggression. She then realizes that she has to get to the vets office right away. She begins to calm down and begins to walk towards the door. "Well then, That's where I'll be to, bye."
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Hlaoroo wrote:"That's not quite what I meant," explains Piper. "What I meant was, are there things you've wanted to do that you couldn't do before since you had no other pets to do them with but that you'd like to do now that you have plenty of other pets to help you do them? If that makes any sense..."
Stryder pulls his arms closer to his body, scratching lightly at the back of his left paw while his ears twitch, "Oh...sorry... I...um....well...uh...I don't know. I can't really think of anything right now."

69eist

Post by 69eist »

Roarin wrote:The mountain lion quickly turned around to face the oncoming voice and the footsteps that were noisily getting closer.
Defensive stance.
Claws out.
From what she could see, a jackal appeared to be charging at her. She was about to bear her teeth when-
Keeshah wrote:SENKA, he is a friend! He is just excited to meet you..
She hadn't noticed Kandi approaching, and another canine too.
Trusting the human's judgement the lioness relaxed and sheathed her claws, though her tail still still thrashed rigidly from side to side.
Upon closer examination Senka was surprised to see a collar around the jackal's neck.
"Neighbor?" was all she was able to conjure up speech-wise, still looking skeptically at the canine in front of her.
Elliot stops in front of the Lioness.

[color#=6495ED]Hi, there. Me name is Elliot. I just moved into Richmond Acres today. Nice to meet yo....[/color]

tap tap tap tap

Faust tackles Elliot

Elliot are you crazy!? If it wasn't for Dr. Sparagmos telling Senka that your a friendly, she would've killed you!

Faust pauses for a moment and looks up to see the Cougar and gulps.

.......Um...... No offense Ms. Cougar....... ehehehe.....

Faust thinks to himself

(Please don't kill us)

Elliot pushes Faust off of him and stands.

Ow, ow, ow. Faust, I don't think we're a threat to her since we jackals are quite small. Besides, look at how awesome she looks. I would've love to have seen her ferocious side.

Elliot take that back this instant, you just insulted Ms. Cougar!
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Well, this one has ear holes in it, so my ears can stick out. Hutch replied.
Then the new dog announced she was leaving.
So soon? Well it was nice to meet you, Mrs... Hutch had forgotten to ask for a name.
-ooc- It doesn't look like it in the ref, but Hutch's hat does have ear holes.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

hypernovatic wrote: "No, I was thanking you for letting me have the food." Ryze explained. Pyre was bored, so when he saw his tail he decided to bat at it.
"Ah, well in that case, you're welcome."
wolfbrothren wrote: Stryder pulls his arms closer to his body, scratching lightly at the back of his left paw while his ears twitch, "Oh...sorry... I...um....well...uh...I don't know. I can't really think of anything right now."
"Oh, that's OK. I was just wondering... I'm sorry, did that feel like an interrogation? I didn't mean to put you on the spot like that, sorry. Lucky can tell you that it sometimes takes a while for my head to catch up with what my mouth is doing."

~~~~
John moves subtly so that he's blocking the door without seeming to have done so intentionally. "Kousa, Koa is in surgery at the moment. There's nothing you can do for him there and if you go there now you'll just get in the veterinarian's way. If you really want to help Koa, why don't you stay with us for the day? I need to get Koa's boxes from the cops and then get him set up in a room and I could use a big, strong girl like yourself to help carry things. Plus, since you know Koa so well you could help to pick out a room he'll like and set it up in a way that will suit him. The vets have promised to let us know as soon as they're done or if anything changes so as soon as we know anything we'll let you know. But please, let the vets do their job. You'll be much more useful to Koa by staying away for now."

~~~~
Flynn has overheard the dialoge between Hutch and Sixtoes. "Heh, you think dogs' or badgers' ears are bad with hats, you should try with rabbit ears! Ear holes are essential!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh, that's OK. I was just wondering... I'm sorry, did that feel like an interrogation? I didn't mean to put you on the spot like that, sorry. Lucky can tell you that it sometimes takes a while for my head to catch up with what my mouth is doing."
Stryder smiles meekly, "It's ok." He pauses for a moment, "So..uh...how long have you lived here?"

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

Kousa lets out a long sigh. "Fine. But I just know he needs me."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Dad and I have lived here our entire lives. Dad actually inherited this shop from his father. Well, we haven't lived here exactly. We were over in Oak Drive but we moved here a few years back."

~~~~
"Good girl. Now, I'll have a shower and some breakfast and then we'll get on with those jobs. Did you want anything to eat or drink, Kousa?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

LovingCorgi

Post by LovingCorgi »

"No, I'm not hungry."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

69eist wrote: Elliot are you crazy!? If it wasn't for Dr. Sparagmos telling Senka that your a friendly, she would've killed you!
Faust pauses for a moment and looks up to see the Cougar and gulps.
.......Um...... No offense Ms. Cougar....... ehehehe.....
Faust thinks to himself
(Please don't kill us)
Elliot pushes Faust off of him and stands.
Ow, ow, ow. Faust, I don't think we're a threat to her since we jackals are quite small. Besides, look at how awesome she looks. I would've love to have seen her ferocious side.
Elliot take that back this instant, you just insulted Ms. Cougar!
Kandi finally arrives on the scene, reaching up to scratch behind Senka's ears.
Very good girl, i'm so proud of you.. You handled that so well.

Kandi glares down at the Jackals
You would be dead or dieing right now if you saw her ferocious side. What is wrong with you.
the last thing you need to have happen, is to get all clawed up and be loosing what good blood that you have.
Not to mention what would have happened to Senka if she didn't handle that in her usual calm deferred manor.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Dad and I have lived here our entire lives. Dad actually inherited this shop from his father. Well, we haven't lived here exactly. We were over in Oak Drive but we moved here a few years back."
Looking around the room, "So....have you guys known each other long? And how many pets are there in the neighborhood?"

Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick and Sabrina make their way home from the park. Upon arrival, they notice that the mail has come.

I WANNA CHECK IT! Blick shouts and sprints to the mailbox, before Sabrina could react.

Blick sorts through the mail as the Gorges enter their house. Bill,ad, ad, change of address confirmations, oooh what's this?

For you. Blick hands the business-looking letter to Sabrina.

Aaah, I'll open that'n later. Sabrina sets it down on the dining table.
Last edited by Kateleo007 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roarin

Post by Roarin »

The lioness tilted her head slightly away to the side as Kandi scratched her behind the ear, still not used to the human's coos and compliments.
"So what are you guys doing here?" Senka asked, wondering also why Kandi was with them.
The cougar continued to look at them both up and down, as if deciding whether or not she approved of them.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Roarin wrote:The lioness tilted her head slightly away to the side as Kandi scratched her behind the ear, still not used to the human's coos and compliments.
"So what are you guys doing here?" Senka asked, wondering also why Kandi was with them.
The cougar continued to look at them both up and down, as if deciding whether or not she approved of them.
We're here for a diagnostic examination.

It was either go to the hospital to have the exam or come here for the exam. So um, your name is Senka right? What do you normally do in the barn.

Elliot, you can do whatever you want later. We should really be finishing our business with Dr.Sparagmos. Besides, she went out of her way to make sure you didn't have to go to the hospital.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

69eist wrote: We're here for a diagnostic examination.

It was either go to the hospital to have the exam or come here for the exam. So um, your name is Senka right? What do you normally do in the barn.

Elliot, you can do whatever you want later. We should really be finishing our business with Dr.Sparagmos. Besides, she went out of her way to make sure you didn't have to go to the hospital.

Kandi points.
The back door to the vet clinic is right there, if you want to go into the hospital.
This out building here has the kennel cages.. An NO, you can't go in there! anyone in there is going to need there rest.

Waggling her finger at the jackals.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Keeshah wrote:
69eist wrote: We're here for a diagnostic examination.

Kandi points.
The back door to the vet clinic is right there, if you want to go into the hospital.
This out building here has the kennel cages.. An NO, you can't go in there! anyone in there is going to need there rest.

Waggling her finger at the jackals.
Understood Dr. We'll just follow you.

Okay then, see ya later Senka.
My Personas

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote: ~~~~
Sandy high fives the cat. "I wish I could flip like that! Let's see here... I can pencil you in for one o'clock. How does that sound?"
After the high five, a grinning Leslie made his way back to Aron as Leroy dealt with Sandy. 'Always thort I culd be an acrocat" he confided before his ears drooped, "but Mommy said me being on the frige waz bad."
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Laxan

Post by Laxan »

Radar stood and watched everything unfold confused by it she merely plonked herself onto the floor and inspected one of her arrows.

Bear turned to Flynn, Hutch and Sixtoes. "And it is just adorable!" Referring to the hat.
'Cata acceptio obscuro mea ténebris ego fio totum' ~ Laxan Tanax Enore
'I made ​​all my dark morning by the acceptance of the dark'
Argent

Post by Argent »

A rusty marten ponders whether he should get a hat with earholes, but he's plenty adorable already, and besides this gives him an opportunity to sneak off and eat some pizza while everyone's dealing with that crazy bear dog crushing people. In a rare display of reticence he saunters nonchalantly off to the kitchen.
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

wolfbrothren wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"Dad and I have lived here our entire lives. Dad actually inherited this shop from his father. Well, we haven't lived here exactly. We were over in Oak Drive but we moved here a few years back."
Looking around the room, "So....have you guys known each other long? And how many pets are there in the neighborhood?"
"There are a lot of pets here," replied Lucky, "I first met Ryze a couple od days ago, but Piper I known for...just about as long as I can remember, actually."
Last edited by WeirdGamer on Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:The lioness tilted her head slightly away to the side as The cougar continued to look at them both up and down, as if deciding whether or not she approved of them.

Say, have you got in to see if it was Nadia they brought in last night?
69eist wrote: Understood Dr. We'll just follow you.

Okay then, see ya later Senka.

Well I need you all to wait here, while i go get a few things from the clinic.
You all get along an play nice nice ok?

Kandi goes into the clinic an signs out several vials, some cups, small needles. putting them all in a brown lunch bag.

Ok ready to head for the barn?
Last edited by Keeshah on Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick sets up her wii and starts playing her favorite game, Super Mario Bros. Wii, from the very beginning.

I'm glad the electricity is on now, the candles were really distracting. She thought

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Haww shucks... Hutch blushes, pulling the hat down over his muzzle, and blushing behind it.
Wait, where did THAT come from? he said, then attempted to repeate himself with the retarded "haw".
Huu... -clearing of throat- herr... nope can't do it any more. Hutch said, slapping the hat back on his head.
Anyways, I wanna get something to eat. Hutch said, following the path to the kitchen. Disappeared in the door for a couple seconds, then poked his head around the corner.
How do I use the microwave? Hutch asked.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon looks up, and swallows his mouthful of four cheese pizza.

"You push the buttons!" he says, helpfully, "Put the food in, and set the time by pushing the buttons."

He gulps another bite of pizza.

"But it's better cold."
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury shrugged and decided to head back home, maybe he'll find something cool on the way
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

LovingCorgi wrote:"No, I'm not hungry."
"Alright then. See you in a few minutes." John heads upstairs to perform his morning ablutions.
Joan also enters the kitchen. "Like Sixtoes said. It's pretty simple. Input the time in seconds and then press start." She gets a frying pan out of the cupboard and sets it on the stove with a dash of olive oil to heat up. Slitting open the package of bacon, she drops several slices into the oil, causing it to sizzle and splatter and then hunts in the fridge for some eggs.
Seing her cup of coffee still on the counter, she takes a mouthful before spitting it into the sink.
"Blargh. Cold." she pours out the rest of the cup into the sink and then refills the percolator and sets it on another hotplate.

As the other pets wander towards the kitchen, Flynn crosses to Radar and sits down next to her.
"Howya doin'? Must be a bit overwhelming, suddenly being in a huge crowd of pets like this..." he quietly enquires after a few moments.

~~~~
Paul suddenly grabs a handful of gauze and shoves it into the incision where it quickly turns red and then grabs some clamps from his tray while calling to Samantha.
"I need a suture! Now!" A few minutes of frantic working later and the bleeding is stopped.
"That bit of glass had hit an artery. Good thing we got Koa in here when we did." Samantha agrees and records this incident on Koa's chart, making sure to check his vitals for any change as she does so.

~~~~
"I've not had a chance to meet many of the new pets yet but I've seen a few out in the square so there's certainly a few around. Ryze I only met yesterday afternoon, Pyre I met for the first time just now, but Lucky I've known since we were kits. We kinda grew up together,"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch stares at the microwave for a few seconds. He picks up whatever is eatable that's close to paw, then cautiously pushes it into the microwave. He looks at the buttons for a few seconds, then pushes the "1" button. After literally one second, the microwave beeps, then stops. So, Hutch hits it again. The same result comes forth. So, he presses another button. this one said "9".
After 9 seconds, it beeps.
Why you no go fo longer! Hutch said irritated at the microwave.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"You've got to put in how long you want, Hutch. So if you want thirty seconds, you put in 3-0 or if you want fifty five seconds you put 5-5. Get it now? What have you put in there, anyway?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Darn it, that castle's hard! Blick's tail is puffed up, and Sabrina, who is reading, notices.

Remembuh hun, you got that guide a few months back. Sabrina yells over her shoulder as she continues reading.

Oh yeah! Now where is it? Blick pauses the game and begins to look for the game guide.

MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

I don't know. Hutch looks inside the microwave to see something smoking.
It looks like its on... Hutch ran to the counter, grabbed the sinks hose, opened the microwave, and sprayed at the flames.
HOW DO YOU BURN A SALAD IN A MICROWAVE?! He shouted as he fought the rather tiny fire. Once the puff of smoke cleared, Hutch remarked
So THATS why I've never been allowed to go to the kitchen.
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

Stryder shifted slightly in his seat, "So...was there something you guys wanted to do? Like a game or something?"