HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Pet Friendly - Richmond Acres

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Ah. Right. Well, if you're not tired that's a good sign. How's your head? Any headache or dizziness?"
"I had a bit of a headache just now , but it's almost gone now." Nadia answered , and hoped Dr.Walton would not question the reason for that headache , and the whole passing out incident will go unnoticed
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"That's good - that it's clearing up, that is, not that you've still got it. I can give you something for it if you like but it might make you a bit sleepy. Says here you crashed but are stabilised again. Make sure you don't try to stand up and if you sit, do it slowly, OK? Do you need anything at all? Food, drink, bathroom? I could get you one of Cinnamon's games if you're bored."

~~~~
"Are ferrets deep sleepers? I did not know that."
"Me neither. You need to flip that one, John." With a deft flick of the pan the half-done batter begins sizzling on the other side.
"So are you having pancakes, Sixtoes? We have lots of things to put on them - honey, nutella, jam, lemon juice and sugar, syrup... All of which are rather sweet though."

~~~~
"Well done! You were very brave! Oh, Mr. Jenkins. I've finished his examination and I've vaccinated and wormed him. There was a couple of things I wanted to talk to you about though. Firstly he has ear mites which we'll need to treat sooner rather than later. You can see his ears are a bit gunky and itchy. That's an easy fix though. I have a bottle of a chemical that's usually used on fleas but it works a treat on mites too so we'll just need to rinse his ears with that. The other issue was his teeth. You can see they're a bit yellow. I'd like to clean them too and sooner rather than later. It shouldn't take more than a few minutes. We could even do it today if you'd like. Oh, I almost forgot. I'd better check for a microchip." She pulls out a plastic device which beeps as she turns it on.
"Hold still for me, Leslie." She passes the machine quickly over the kitten's neck and shoulders, the common places for a chip, and then briefly over the rest of his body, just in case. "Nothing. Although there is a bit of a scar there where it looks like one was removed. Do you have any idea who or where his original owner is?"

~~~~
Hearing Piper's response to her eating meat, Radar favours the other doe with a small smile. "Thank you. I'm not so sure it is but... She trails off and returns to her sandwhich but is brought back to reality by Flynn's request. "Dead what now? thinks Radar scanning the countertop for horse meat. She sees Flynn's pointing paw and follows its line to the bottle of ketchup. Guessing that that's what Flynn is after, and passing Flynn the bottle, she asks "I've never heard that expression before. You had me stumped for a moment"
"Ta. Oh, now I doubt that very much." replies Flynn. "It's a fairly common phrase at home in Australia, dead horse. We have heaps of slang."
Bear absentmindedly takes another sausage.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Argent

Post by Argent »

"Ferrets totally sleep like all the time, they were bred for it so they were easy to take care of when they weren't hunting rabbits. I don't mean like all the time, 24 hours a day, of course. I don't know, those all sound good, can I have some of all of them on one pancake I shouldn't eat more sweets than that or I'll get hyper."
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"That's good - that it's clearing up, that is, not that you've still got it. I can give you something for it if you like but it might make you a bit sleepy. Says here you crashed but are stabilised again. Make sure you don't try to stand up and if you sit, do it slowly, OK? Do you need anything at all? Food, drink, bathroom? I could get you one of Cinnamon's games if you're bored.""It's ok , thank you Mr.Walton , the headache almost gone so I think I'll just let it naturally passes , but...."
Nadia paused for a sec , and glanced at Doc , it wasn't anything special , just that what she was about to say , in front of Doc , was a bit awkward , to her anyway , but the fox decided , it's nothing much , so "I guess.....I could use use the bathroom for a sec...."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Well done! You were very brave! Oh, Mr. Jenkins. I've finished his examination and I've vaccinated and wormed him. There was a couple of things I wanted to talk to you about though. Firstly he has ear mites which we'll need to treat sooner rather than later. You can see his ears are a bit gunky and itchy. That's an easy fix though. I have a bottle of a chemical that's usually used on fleas but it works a treat on mites too so we'll just need to rinse his ears with that. The other issue was his teeth. You can see they're a bit yellow. I'd like to clean them too and sooner rather than later. It shouldn't take more than a few minutes. We could even do it today if you'd like. Oh, I almost forgot. I'd better check for a microchip." She pulls out a plastic device which beeps as she turns it on.
"Hold still for me, Leslie." She passes the machine quickly over the kitten's neck and shoulders, the common places for a chip, and then briefly over the rest of his body, just in case. "Nothing. Although there is a bit of a scar there where it looks like one was removed. Do you have any idea who or where his original owner is?"
Leslie lowered his eyes and ears and sighed. "Mommy Nyssa iz missing. Or I am. Fink it's mommy..."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Hutch's eyes slanted as Flynn got closer to his little break down.
Hearing that he omitted it, he went back to a smile.
Radar fell asleep on the roof. I went to go check on her, and got stuck myself. Although I didn't exactly sleep until the storm passed.
Hutch commented.
And my sister went to go get my owner. He adds.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Well done! You were very brave! Oh, Mr. Jenkins. I've finished his examination and I've vaccinated and wormed him. There was a couple of things I wanted to talk to you about though. Firstly he has ear mites which we'll need to treat sooner rather than later. You can see his ears are a bit gunky and itchy. That's an easy fix though. I have a bottle of a chemical that's usually used on fleas but it works a treat on mites too so we'll just need to rinse his ears with that. The other issue was his teeth. You can see they're a bit yellow. I'd like to clean them too and sooner rather than later. It shouldn't take more than a few minutes. We could even do it today if you'd like. Oh, I almost forgot. I'd better check for a microchip." She pulls out a plastic device which beeps as she turns it on.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie lowered his eyes and ears and sighed. "Mommy Nyssa iz missing. Or I am. Fink it's mommy..."
Leroy nods. "Yeah, Nyssa Turniger. As for where, Leslie is right, she is missing.."
Profile Picture by Hukley
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Un...Unkle Leroy is hell-ping me owt" Leslie sniffed, not being able to look up right now as a bit of mucus (or a tear) dripped from the end of his nose. "He's great."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Huh. Well there you go. Uh, all of them? I'm not sure how that will taste but OK, if you like." John tips the last pancake onto the stack and turns the stove off. Joan puts the stack on the table while John pulls out some plates, cutlery and cups and passes them to the pine marten.
"Can you put those on the table, please?" He then gets out the spreads and toppings and carries them to the table while Joan getes a jug of water, a punnet of strawberries, a punnet of other mixed berries and a carton of cream from the fridge.
"I think that's everything. Let's eat! help yourself, Sixtoes." Joan spears a pancake with her fork and transfers it to her plate and then slices a lemon in half and squeezes it onto the pancake before sprinkling it with sugar. John spreads his pancake with jam and pours everyone a glass of water.

~~~~
"Sure. There's some newspapers in the corner there." Paul laughs at the look on Nadia's face.
"I'm kidding, don't worry!" He unwraps the bandage from Nadia's paw and, stopping the flow down the IV tube, unhooks the IV tube from the needle and caps it to prevent bleeding and contamination. He makes sure the adhesive dressing holding the needle in place is still secure and then gently picks Nadia up, one arm under her back and the other under her knees, keeping her fairly horizontal, and carries her to a small bathroom off the shed which is usually used by the animals in the cages. He sits her carefully on the toilet.
"Are you OK sitting up? Not too dizzy?" Seeing that she is, he exits the room, telling her that he'll be outside and to call when she's done and not to try walking herself. He shuts the door and then turns to Doc.
"So how are you recovering from that little incident with the hunters and from last night?"

~~~~
Samantha rubs Leslie's back comfortingly and passes the kitten a tissue. "Don't worry. I'm sure she'll turn up. So for all intents and purposes, you're his legal guardian for now, Mr. Jenkins, so it's up to you to authorise treatment for Leslie. Are you happy for me to do his teeth and ears? It'll take about ten minutes to do his teeth and another two to do his ears." She explains the costs and risks involved with each procedure.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Yeah, Hutch showed up looking for information about the house so I told him about the tunnels. Then Sixtoes found a ghost in the car - although he calls it a "quantum memory artifact" so we looked through that box of portraits to try to work out who it was but we didn't find anything. Then Sixtoes had a nap while Zanna explored the car and the rest of us chucked a ball around and then Dad got home so I woke Sixtoes up and then Radar turned up and tried to run off and threatened to shoot me when I tried to follow but then we talked her out of it and then Aron and Leslie turned up and we all went back into the house to look at the tunnel but we didn't go in except to get Hutch who fell in and hit his head. Then we sat and chatted and then Nadia ran though my back yard and then there was the forest fire so everyone got sent home in case we needed to evacuate and then the fire was put out and we had pizza for dinner, Mercury painted a rose, Koa wrote a story and we went to bed. I think that's everything." answers Flynn, deliberately omitting Hutch's story.

~~~~
"Ah. Right. Well, if you're not tired that's a good sign. How's your head? Any headache or dizziness?"
"Sound like you hada busy day, observed Lucky.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
wolfbrothren

Post by wolfbrothren »

MrNeonShot wrote:Nope. On both questions. Hutch answered.
Mostly because its a suicide run. But, now we do commissions, like finding lost items. Hutch says.
Lost from history. I still have one of them. Hutch commented.
Between bites of his sandwich, "So..uh...how much have you found out about the Winston house? Oh! C..can I...join you in your investigation or something? I mean, I know I wouldn't be much help, but it would be so cool." Stryder looks hopefully at Hutch.
Stryder Monroe (S-5, P-8, E-6, C-4, I-7, A-6, L-6)

Avatar made by the amazing Laxan
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

Actually, I might need some help. Hutch replies. He claps to get the attention of the people in the room.
Right now, I am officially slacking, which is bad for business. The librarian told me that someone pulled out some stuff on the house. He speaks.
Just to keep things short and simple, Hutch says, walking to the window. He turns swiftly, his jacket swirling with his body.
Tell me what you've read! He shouts.
I didn't have time to read through the books. Hutch adds.
This user is probably dead here. You can find me on Skype by the same username to see if I'm not actually dead.
Argent

Post by Argent »

Cinnamon nibbles delicately at his pancake like a squirrel (but don't suggest that comparison to him, he'd never get over it), trying one taste after another, carving the edge into an increasingly hazardous fractal... but by some miracle never quite delivering the sticky mess into his lap.

"Thaff bwown ftuff..." He pauses, swallows, and tries again, "That brown stuff is weird I wasn't sure I liked it at first it reminded me of chocolate and I know that's very bad for me but it isn't really the same thing at all. Can I have another one with just that on it?"

His whiskers twitch and his eyes glisten incautiously.
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Elliot and Faust hopped onto the back of the truck.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

69eist wrote:Elliot and Faust hopped onto the back of the truck.
Kandi drives down the road.
Past a construction site where two guys were yelling about a missing tool box!
An comes up to the park, pulling into the parking lot..
Here you all go..
Kandi digs out a business card from the sun-visor.
Here you go, this has my number and info on one side, and the vet clinic on the other.

Kandi thinks for a moment...
Senka, you wanna hang out in the park with the Jackals, or continue on to the lab with me?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Un...Unkle Leroy is hell-ping me owt" Leslie sniffed, not being able to look up right now as a bit of mucus (or a tear) dripped from the end of his nose. "He's great."
Hlaoroo wrote:Samantha rubs Leslie's back comfortingly and passes the kitten a tissue. "Don't worry. I'm sure she'll turn up. So for all intents and purposes, you're his legal guardian for now, Mr. Jenkins, so it's up to you to authorise treatment for Leslie. Are you happy for me to do his teeth and ears? It'll take about ten minutes to do his teeth and another two to do his ears." She explains the costs and risks involved with each procedure.
Leroy smiles at Leslie for a moment, then looks to Samantha. "Mm, Okay. Go ahead, I'll be with Aron and Vera.." He says, then turns to leave the room. "Oh, and you've been very good too Leslie, Nyssa will be proud.." And with that, he exits and closes the door behind him.

-~-

Vera is lying down, resting. Aron sits in a chair near her. He looks up as Leroy re-enters the room.

"How's Leslie?" Aron asks, adjusting the goggles on his head.

"Mrs Walton is doing a few more things for him, but he's alright. Should take about twelve minutes.." Leroy answers, walking over to a chair across from Vera and sitting. "How's Vera doing?"

"I'm fine, and still awake.." Vera replies, giving a short wave.

"She's still a little tired, so she's just resting.." Aron adds, putting a paw on Vera.

Leroy nods, then crosses he arms and leans back. his usual waiting position.

A log moment of silence hangs over the room.

"..Stop rubbing my stomach, Aron.." Vera says, pushing Aron's paw off her.

"Sorry.." Aron replies, taking his paw back and then gripping the other. "You still okay?"

"If I was fine five seconds ago.." Vera starts, turning to looking at Aron.

"Alright, alright.." Aron says defensively, holding his paws up.

"Hush, you two.." Leroy says, arms still crossed.

Aron and Vera exchange a look, but say nothing. Silence falls on the room again..
Character Reference
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Uh, Hutch... That was me who pulled the records the other day, unless they've been pulled again since. And I already told you what I found."
"Don't look at me. I haven't had a chance to get away since I saw you last." says Piper.
Radar just focuses on her sandwich, saying nothing.

~~~~
"Excellent. Thank you. I promise this wont hurt at all, Leslie. Let's do your ears first." So saying, she puts on another pair of gloves and fetches a bottle with a nozzle for directing the stream of liquid from the cupboard.
"Just hold still for me. I'm going to squirt this in your ears and then rub them a little to make sure it sinks in." So saying, she takes gentle hold of Leslie's ear and directs a few squirts down the canal, and then begins a gentle rubbing up and down and around in circular motions to ensure the fluid goes deep into the ear. She does this with the other ear and then repeats again with both ears.
"There. That should do it. You're looking less gunky already. Now we'll clean your teeth. Wait here for me." Stripping off her gloves and replacing the bottle in the cupboard, she exits the room and returns a few moments later with a rather scary looking dental trolley from which hangs a variety of pointy instruments and brushes all connected to leads running into the machine. She plugs the machine into the wall and makes sure the water bottle is full.
Next she pulls out a pair of sunglasses, a mask, and pair of safety glasses.
"I know this looks scary but I promise it won't hurt either. And we get to wear cool glasses too." She passes the sunglasses to Leslie and then asks him to lie on his back on the table.

~~~~
"You mean the Nutella? It is chocolate but it has hazelnuts in it. If you like you can have it but are you sure you want to, given that you just said it's not good for you? Mind you, it's not good for us either but... Joan giggles.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

69eist

Post by 69eist »

"We could play a little if your up to it Senka."

"Elliot, don't even think abo......."

Elliot jumps into the bushes and starts playing his strings.

"Thank you Dr. Sparagmos, I now must engage my little brother in a game of "Where's Elliot" again. Your free to help me find Elliot later Senka, we could treat you to lunch and we could head back to the clinic later."

Faust jumps into the bushes.
My Personas

Remember the past to understand the present. That way, we can look forward to the future.
Argent

Post by Argent »

"!t has chocolate in it why didn't you tell me it had chocolate in it I shoulda read the label how much did I have!?"

The little animal barricades himself in the bathroom. Horrible sounds ensue.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sixtoes? Ae you OK? Sixtoes? Do we need to call Paul?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

"NRgghhhr khhhh...."

Coughing, running water, splashing.

"No, don't call dad he'll be mad at me and it's OK I got it up and I'll clean up the mess don't worry."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Just hold still for me. I'm going to squirt this in your ears and then rub them a little to make sure it sinks in." So saying, she takes gentle hold of Leslie's ear and directs a few squirts down the canal, and then begins a gentle rubbing up and down and around in circular motions to ensure the fluid goes deep into the ear. She does this with the other ear and then repeats again with both ears.
Leslie braced himself for the worst, even closing his eyes as his fingers stuck to the seat. Here it came. It'd be like fire. It'd be like drowning. It'd be... bloopy and tick'lish? Sound had never been so odd, he thought. Samamfa was talking in a bubble and it didn't feel like ear poison. And he quite liked the rubbing.
Hlaoroo wrote:"There. That should do it. You're looking less gunky already. Now we'll clean your teeth. Wait here for me." Stripping off her gloves and replacing the bottle in the cupboard, she exits the room and returns a few moments later with a rather scary looking dental trolley from which hangs a variety of pointy instruments and brushes all connected to leads running into the machine. She plugs the machine into the wall and makes sure the water bottle is full.
Next she pulls out a pair of sunglasses, a mask, and pair of safety glasses.
"I know this looks scary but I promise it won't hurt either. And we get to wear cool glasses too." She passes the sunglasses to Leslie and then asks him to lie on his back on the table.
"Um" Leslie said, looking wide-eyed at the contraption. It looked like a torchure machine full of horrors! Pointy things, bar things. Things like... Hang on he thought, that wun's got a top like the spinny head mommy used to use on her teef. He remembered it because Mommy hadn't been happy with him using it on his own teeth that time. The sight of something he knew gave him a little confidence and he put the glasses on. They made things look Lemun! He liked Lemun - not to eat as that had screwed his face up but it had been REAL good for getting away from the bad dog that time!
As he lay trembling (slightly) and remembering Aron, Leroy and Mommy would want him to be brave, he decided not to tell his friend Stryder about the lemons.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"You sure you're OK?"
"Sure you don't need some help?"

~~~~
Smantha pops out of the room for a moment and grabs the surgical lamp from next door. Putting on her own glasses and tying on her mask, she switches on the lamp and aims it into Leslie's mouth.
"These might be a bit noisy but they won't hurt." she warns, putting on some gloves. "Open wide." She picks up the scaler and taps the foot pedal, testing it, making it whine. Then she begins running it over Leslie's teeth. "Hold still." she warns. She cleans off all the plaque, occasionally stopping to use the suction tube to rinse the debris away, and apologises once as she accidentally suctions his tongue. Next she pulls out a fine-tipped instrument and cleans in between the teeth and then finishes with the polishing attachment which looks just like an electric toothbrush.
"There we go. All done. You've done very well." She switches off the lamp and passes the cat another cup of water before sliding the chair up to the sink.
"Rinse your mouth out a few times and spit in the sink there." She begins cleaning up the mess and wiping down the table with disinfectant. Stripping off her gloves, mask and goggles, she pushes the dental machine back against the wall and unplugs it, then passes Leslie back his jacket and bag.
"I'm very proud of you." She pulls a jar out of the cupboard and then stops. "You know, it's ironic that I'm giving you this right after a dental but anyway." Uncrewing the lid, Samantha offers the jar to Leslie.
"You can pick any flavour lollipop you like. Then you can go and send Aron in if you like. I'm very proud of you. You did exceptionally well!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Argent

Post by Argent »

"I'm all right like you say in Australia no worries bloke. Did I get that right?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Hlaoroo wrote:Smantha pops out of the room for a moment and grabs the surgical lamp from next door. Putting on her own glasses and tying on her mask, she switches on the lamp and aims it into Leslie's mouth.
"These might be a bit noisy but they won't hurt." she warns, putting on some gloves. "Open wide." She picks up the scaler and taps the foot pedal, testing it, making it whine. Then she begins running it over Leslie's teeth. "Hold still." she warns. She cleans off all the plaque, occasionally stopping to use the suction tube to rinse the debris away, and apologises once as she accidentally suctions his tongue. Next she pulls out a fine-tipped instrument and cleans in between the teeth and then finishes with the polishing attachment which looks just like an electric toothbrush.
"There we go. All done. You've done very well." She switches off the lamp and passes the cat another cup of water before sliding the chair up to the sink.
"Rinse your mouth out a few times and spit in the sink there." She begins cleaning up the mess and wiping down the table with disinfectant. Stripping off her gloves, mask and goggles, she pushes the dental machine back against the wall and unplugs it, then passes Leslie back his jacket and bag.
"I'm very proud of you." She pulls a jar out of the cupboard and then stops. "You know, it's ironic that I'm giving you this right after a dental but anyway." Uncrewing the lid, Samantha offers the jar to Leslie.
"You can pick any flavour lollipop you like. Then you can go and send Aron in if you like. I'm very proud of you. You did exceptionally well!"
"Hav... Hav to be brayve, Miss Samamfa" Leslie said, carrying a Lime lollipop, "Kant find mommy if I am knot brayve all the time." He almost believed it too as he went and told Aron it was his turn and sat, checking to make sure the teeth he knew were there were still in as his other hand checked his neck.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Hav... Hav to be brayve, Miss Samamfa" Leslie said, carrying a Lime lollipop, "Kant find mommy if I am knot brayve all the time." He almost believed it too as he went and told Aron it was his turn and sat, checking to make sure the teeth he knew were there were still in as his other hand checked his neck.
Aron sighs, then nods and exits the room.

Vera smiled at Leslie as he came in. "So, how'd it go? You feel better?" She asks, looking him all over.

"Yes, how'd it go, Leslie?" Leroy said, leaning forward.

-~-

Aron enters the consulting room Samantha is in. "Alright, where d'you want me?" He asks, removing his goggles and scarf.
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

~\Rook/~ wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Hav... Hav to be brayve, Miss Samamfa" Leslie said, carrying a Lime lollipop, "Kant find mommy if I am knot brayve all the time." He almost believed it too as he went and told Aron it was his turn and sat, checking to make sure the teeth he knew were there were still in as his other hand checked his neck.
Aron sighs, then nods and exits the room.

Vera smiled at Leslie as he came in. "So, how'd it go? You feel better?" She asks, looking him all over.

"I's a bit hurty in the nek" Leslie complained, "an' my teef feel odd but I fink I'm good, Unkle Leroy.". He looked over to Vera. "Are yew going to be OK?". He held up the pop. "She gave me a lolypop!". He said, trying to look cheerful.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
MrNeonShot

Post by MrNeonShot »

*sigh* So its probably pointless to go back. Hutch muses.
How about here? You haven't had the time to look, I know, but maybe I can help look around? He asks. Then he thinks for a moment.
On second thought, I'm not that good with old papers. Hutch voices.
Instinctively, he checks his phone. Still dead, Hutch resists the temptation of throwing it out the window.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "Sure. There's some newspapers in the corner there."
"Wha-b-but-"
Hlaoroo wrote: Paul laughs at the look on Nadia's face.
"I'm kidding, don't worry!" He unwraps the bandage from Nadia's paw and, stopping the flow down the IV tube, unhooks the IV tube from the needle and caps it to prevent bleeding and contamination. He makes sure the adhesive dressing holding the needle in place is still secure and then gently picks Nadia up, one arm under her back and the other under her knees, keeping her fairly horizontal, and carries her to a small bathroom off the shed which is usually used by the animals in the cages. He sits her carefully on the toilet.
"Are you OK sitting up? Not too dizzy?"
"yes , I think I'm ok , thank you"
Hlaoroo wrote: Seeing that she is, he exits the room, telling her that he'll be outside and to call when she's done and not to try walking herself. He shuts the door and then turns to Doc.
"So how are you recovering from that little incident with the hunters and from last night?"
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

*Toad (Blick) is in last place when he hit the ? block*

"AWW YEAH! Three koopa troopa shells!" Blick says aloud.

Her paw slips and accidentally shoots off one of the shells. Whoops. It flies forward and hits Mario upside the head.

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Esper
20th Level Paladin

Post by Esper »

Mercury giggled as Mario fell behind him into eighth place, just as somebody had hit him with the ink-screen-thing, causing the cat to steer frantically
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Senka poked her head out the window of the car, looking around skeptically at the terrain around her. This "park" was in the heart of enemy territory. Houses to her left, a few buildings to her right.
Though... the actual park was slightly reminiscent of the forest at the end of town. Sure there weren't as many trees, some strange structures were set up in a large circle of sand, and there was a long gray path that seemed to divide the whole thing into two.
"I'll... check this place out." She said after a long pause.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Roarin wrote:Senka poked her head out the window of the car, looking around skeptically at the terrain around her. This "park" was in the heart of enemy territory. Houses to her left, a few buildings to her right.
Though... the actual park was slightly reminiscent of the forest at the end of town. Sure there weren't as many trees, some strange structures were set up in a large circle of sand, and there was a long gray path that seemed to divide the whole thing into two.
Strings start to sound all over the place as Elliot runs and Faust pursues him.

"Come and find me Senka!

"Elliot get your butt back here so I can kick it!

Some wind starts steering up and plays the strings in the monkey bars as they echo around the park. Faust rolls out of the bushes tired in front of Dr.Sparagmos and Senka.

"(pant pant pant) Senka.... (pant) if you help me....... (pant) catch Elliot...... (pant) I'll cook T-bone steaks for lunch..."
My Personas

Marine Fox

Post by Marine Fox »

Hlaoroo wrote: He shuts the door and then turns to Doc.
Doc had stood by as the vet checked Nadia over, laughing a little at the joke and when he was addressed he turned to the man, smiled and patted a spot where one of the darts had hit

"I'm doing very well thank you. Though I'll feel a lot better when I see those two behind bars."
Kateleo007

Post by Kateleo007 »

Blick gets close enough behind princess peach to throw a direct hit. She laughs maniacally while she fires a shell.

" I always thought she was too uppity in the games." Blick says evilly. :twisted:

Jack the Eevee and Barb the Buizel

George "Geo" Walker......S-8 P-4 E-7 C-7 I-6 A-7 L-3
Thank you kurowolfe for the banner!

3DS Friend Code: 1006 0495 4065
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote:Senka poked her head out the window of the car, looking around skeptically at the terrain around her. This "park" was in the heart of enemy territory. Houses to her left, a few buildings to her right.

Ok take care.. I'll be back in a little while..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
69eist

Post by 69eist »

Keeshah wrote:

Ok take care.. I'll be back in a little while..
"You can pick Senka up at house 24. That's where we live. It's just right over there.(Faust points the direction).
My Personas

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"On the scales first, please." She weighs the rabbit and then measures his height befor asking him to climb onto the table. Once on the table, she begins her physical exam, checking heart rate, breathing sounds, ("Breathe in... breathe out... breathe in... breathe out... Good."), palpating lymph nodes and glands and abdominal organs, checking the eyes with her penlight, and checking the rabbit's other reflexes before pulling on some gloves and checking the mouth, capillary refill time, teeth ("You've obviously been gnawing enough, your teeth are worn down nicely."), and ears.
"Now lie on your belly for me please and hold the end of the table there." Ten seconds later the thermometer beeps and she records the measurement on Aron's chart before picking up the vaccination.
"Small sting now but hold still for me and it'll be over quickly." She jabs the needle into the scruff of Aron's neck and depresses the plunger.
"There. All done. You're in perfect physical health."

~~~~
"I will too, although it sounds as though they've skipped town... I heard what you did last night. That was very brave of you." replies Paul, leaning against the wall.

~~~~
"Well, not necessarily." answers Flynn. "I didn't exactly have time to read through all the books and papers they gave me. There could easily be something I've missed."
"I suppose I could bring up the rest of the papers from the architects desk but from the tone of the last letter I don't think ther'll be anything else beyond maybe the original plans of the house before the tunnels were built. But then you already have a copy of that anyway... As for where else we might have papers... I'll have to have a look through our records of where our stock has come from to know where to begin looking..." ponders Piper.
"It sounds like you're on quite the adventure. What are you hoping to find out about the house, Hutch?" asks Bear cheerfully, starting on her third sausage.

~~~~
"Almost. It's "No worries, mate!". If you're sure, I'll get you some cleaning gear." Joan crosses to the laundry and returns a moment later with some disinfectant, paper towels, gloves, and a rubbish bag.
"I've got the gear. D'you wanna let me or John in?" she calls.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

~\Rook/~

Post by ~\Rook/~ »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:Vera smiled at Leslie as he came in. "So, how'd it go? You feel better?" She asks, looking him all over.

"I's a bit hurty in the nek" Leslie complained, "an' my teef feel odd but I fink I'm good, Unkle Leroy.". He looked over to Vera. "Are yew going to be OK?". He held up the pop. "She gave me a lolypop!". He said, trying to look cheerful.
"Oh, that reminds me.." Vera leans over to pick something up from a nearby table. She then holds up her own lollipop. "I haven't finished mine, it's cherry. What flavor's yours?" She asks, licking the candy.

-~-
Hlaoroo wrote:"On the scales first, please." She weighs the rabbit and then measures his height befor asking him to climb onto the table. Once on the table, she begins her physical exam, checking heart rate, breathing sounds, ("Breathe in... breathe out... breathe in... breathe out... Good."), palpating lymph nodes and glands and abdominal organs, checking the eyes with her penlight, and checking the rabbit's other reflexes before pulling on some gloves and checking the mouth, capillary refill time, teeth ("You've obviously been gnawing enough, your teeth are worn down nicely."), and ears.
"Now lie on your belly for me please and hold the end of the table there."
Oh dog, here we go.. Aron thought as he did what Samantha told him.
Hlaoroo wrote:Ten seconds later the thermometer beeps and she records the measurement on Aron's chart before picking up the vaccination.
"Small sting now but hold still for me and it'll be over quickly." She jabs the needle into the scruff of Aron's neck and depresses the plunger.
"There. All done. You're in perfect physical health."
Aron sighs with relief, then hops off the table and walks over to where he dropped his stuff and starts putting it back on. Thank dog it's over.. He thought as he wrapped his scarf around himself. "I guess you'll want to come and see Vera now?" He asked, opening the door.

(Ooc: Aron hated every second. He. Does. Not. Like. Vets.. Just an in-sight.)
Character Reference
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

~\Rook/~ wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:
~\Rook/~ wrote:Vera smiled at Leslie as he came in. "So, how'd it go? You feel better?" She asks, looking him all over.

"Oh, that reminds me.." Vera leans over to pick something up from a nearby table. She then holds up her own lollipop. "I haven't finished mine, it's cherry. What flavor's yours?" She asks, licking the candy.
"Um" Leslie replied as he unwrappedit, sniffed it, looked at it and, finally, licked it, "it is green!". He offered Vera a lick. "Cud yew tell me?" He thought for the next word. "P...Pleeze?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie