Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Rendak

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by Rendak »

Rendak frowned a bit, but then replaced with a smile. ''I guess, I can't really judge people if they're like that, having been like that myself at one time.....Weill I still get nervous if there's alot of people around....''
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Rendak wrote:Aethon smiled and hugged her, a few tears streaming down his cheeks. ''Th-thank you...I'm just so sad because this was his favorite time of year....he was always so happy.....''
Morrigan hugged him back, and smiled, "There, there, my friend. There is no need for those tears. I'm sure he would be happier to see you smile, rather than cry." She told him.
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome looked towards Rendak. His dark eyes showed signs of curiousity, as he pondered weather or not hs sould ask. He gulped before getting the guts to talk at all. "W-Why aren't you like that anymore?" Awesome said, about how Rendak had apparantly been like him at some point in his life.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak sighed, and had the urge to grab at his crystal, if it had been there. ''I guess because you're all friendly and don't want to hurt me.....''

Aethon sniffleD, trying to keep himself from crying further. ''You're right...it's just....he's the only one I will ever love....he was so unique and nice.....the world only saw his flaws...and they rove him to madness for those flaws....but enough before I start sobbing again....I should smile, especially this happy time of year...''
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Mareks

Post by Mareks »

The Game wrote:Wonder avoided his gaze. She didn't like magic, that was for sure, and she could name at least three other pets who didn't like it either. "Uh, magic, yeah it's great. Who doesn't love it, right? AHAHAHA." She stopped the horribly fake laughter as quick as it started. "And, not to offend you or anything, but that present looks a little heavy. I can help you with it, it wouldn't be any trouble at all."

Winter could see the clubhouse now, and she had to restrain herself from making a mad dash towards it. She'd always loved the clubhouse, from the moment she and Max had found it. Winter found herself smiling slightly at the thought of him, and she quickly stopped. Wonder said move on...but how can I? She stopped skipping as she thought this, concentrating deeply in her mind. I guess I have to though. I mean, it's not like he'll ever like me again so I should just save myself the trouble and stop liking him too. Winter shook her head, clearing her thoughts, when she realized she'd started to blush. "Hey, I can see the clubhouse!" she exclaimed, trying to distract herself.
Mareks sunk into himself a little, and turned his eye's to the ground. "Oh umm... sorry. I just assumed..." He usually wouldn't catch something like someone not really liking magic, but she made it kind of obvious with that laugh. He looked at the present. His arm was getting tired now.. and with a sigh he turned to her slightly and held out the gift. "Alright, but I'm still sorry that you have to carry it for me... it's not even that heavy. I'm just kinda weak is all.."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder smiled kindly at Mareks as she took the gift. "Well, I'm pretty weak too so you can join the club." She giggled as she tried to balance the two gifts in her paws. "Lucky the clubhouse is just ahead....and I hope I didn't sound like I was saying it was a terrible gift, by the way. It's just that..." She paused and glanced forward at Winter. Wonder was determined not to let Winter know magic existed, and talking about the past experiences now would just complicate things. Sighing, Wonder turned back to Mareks. "It's just that I never would've thought that Morrigan liked that kind of thing. But now that I think about it, she doesn't seem like a picky person. I bet she'll love it."
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks looked up at her as she seemed to cheer up a bit. He glanced to Winter when Wonder had, and didn't look back until she spoke again. He smiled softly and tilted his head tot he side. "No no, I know what you meant... and I hope she does. My dad spent a couple days helping me translate it from Polish for me. The original was one of his favorite reads... the reason why he got into herbal alchemy. And also the reason why my head fur is so long!" He laughed lightly, using his now free hand to push his hair over to his currently exposed eye, reveling his different color iris. A rare thing in humans, but common in animals by far in comparison. Yet, his seemed different some how, unnatural. His gold eye seemed to see into you, unlike his purple eye which just kind of saw past you, like a blank stare.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder laughed along with Mareks. She looked closely at his eyes, obviously fascinated by them, and not in the least creeped out. Realizing it looked like she was staring, she looked away quickly. "You're Dad is a herbal alchemist?" she asked, trying to draw his attention away from her sudden staring. "That's pretty neat. My Dad is an author, along with my mom."
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks smiled, not wanting to mention how she'd been looking at his eye. "Well, Dad calls it alchemy, I just think he likes being fancy in being a scientist... he's trying to restore hair loss, and I happen to be a test subject. More then once I've turned out bald... it's why mom started making me these sweaters that I wear, just encase something goes wrong again." He laughed, remembering how she'd freaked out the first time he'd run from the bathroom, no fur on him anywhere. He looked like a rat, and it wasn't until his dad came along after him that his mother stopped swinging a broom at him. "And your parents job sounds cool... what did they write? Oh wait... I don't read much, so I guess it wouldn't matter..." He looked up at the sky thoughtfully. Pausing in his walking for a moment as some fog passed by him. He blinked, following it with his eye as he stood in spot. "Do you guys always get random clouds of fog around here? I've been seeing them ever since we first moved in..." He didn't realize no one could see what he was looking at.
The Game

Post by The Game »

"My parents write mostly nonfiction, since they travel to different places and learn the culture their, then write about the experience. Sometimes it turns into a fiction book," Wonder said. "I love reading, but that may be because of my parents." she shrugged as if not caring. Wondering what 'fog' Mareks was talking about, Wonder looked up, to her right, her left, then back up."...I don't see any fog. Maybe it's just your breath since it's so cold."
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks was going to retort about how his breath could get in front of him and float by when it came from a few feet ahead of him, but he'd already made a fool of himself in this area. NO one ever believed him, and he honestly didn't know why he kept trying. It wasn't so bad when he was younger, but every now and then, he thinks he can see a face in the fog, or even hands and feet...

"R-right... my breath.." He looked back at her, and jogged a little to get back to being next to her. He laughed nervously, to brush what he'd said off tot he side, but the curiosity and concern was all over his face. He managed to subdue his expression, smiling at Wonder as he remembered what she said. "Oh, so... you're left home a lone a lot then?"
The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder looked curiously at Mareks. She could tell he didn't believe her (Per-10) but since he changed the subject, she didn't try to convince him. "We used to be, but last time my parents left, Winter kind made a...color change to our front door without telling anyone. So we've been deemed 'irresponsible' and our Auntie and Uncle are going to move into the neighborhood to keep an eye on us." Wonder sighed; she was going to miss being trusted enough to be left alone. Not that she was mad at Winter, but the freedom would be missed. "But I'm not complaining. We probably are irresponsible," she joked laughing a little.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks laughed a little and looked ahead to Winter. "Yeah, she seems to have the personality type of someone who would draw on the walls because it's "artful"... I had a friend like that once. They got yelled at a lot, but I thought they were great to be around, always made me happy." He chuckled softly, remembering his old home, a Lab he was friends with was a little air headed when it came to proving himself, and he got hurt a lot and yelled at often. His recklessness showed from his scared body. Mareks realized he was drifting off into a world of thought and blushed slightly as he looked at the ground. "Naw, I don't think you're irresponsible. Just Hyperactive, and... " He looked to Wonder, and tried to read her. She was mellower then her sister, and seemed very down to earth. "... umm..." He glanced to her tail. "...Poofy."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Thankful for the gifts she was carrying, Wonder used them to her hide her face, which was rather red. "Hyperactive and poofy?" She giggled, and flicked her tail. "That's better then irresponsible."
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Rendak wrote:Rendak sighed, and had the urge to grab at his crystal, if it had been there. ''I guess because you're all friendly and don't want to hurt me.....''
Awesome became silent, as if in thought. In honesty, he didn't like asking questions. He was used to just being given commands or requests, and doing them. Thinking about what to do himself was never a strong point. after all, what if he does something wrong? When there's more people, there's more people to notice you make a mistake. There's less time to think, as some people may get impatient..."Even if they're friendly, what if you say something wrong?" Awesome finally said, although his eyes showed signs that he was nervous, if not afraid, to ask a question like that.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak let out a sigh and looked at Awesome. ''And? What if you do make a mitake or say something wrong? Is the world going to end?''

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Rendak wrote:Aethon sniffleD, trying to keep himself from crying further. ''You're right...it's just....he's the only one I will ever love....he was so unique and nice.....the world only saw his flaws...and they drove him to madness for those flaws....but enough before I start sobbing again....I should smile, especially this happy time of year...''
Morrigan nodded as she patted his back, "Yes, Aethon. You should try your hardest to keep the holiday cheer." She told him, "And I will find a way to break your seal. But for now, I have to return to the material world." She said. She motioned to the floor, and vines grew from it, wrapping around eachother and blooming roses. Morrigan smiled, "Happy holidays." She told him as she faded away.

Morrigan left her trance and sighed as she stood up and walked over to Zappa, "Sorry for ignoring you there. I had just entered a trance, and it might have been painful to leave it." She said as she sat down next to him, "Actually, I was astrally projecting myself into Aethon's crystal. I wanted to wish him a happy holiday." She told him as she leaned on his shoulder.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

He laughed softly, and tried to see her face as she hid behind the presents. "Whats wrong? Not embarrassed are you? If it was the poofy comment, sorry... my eyes were just kind of drawn to it... it kinda stands out."

((Sorry, writers block.))
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon smiled and looked at the vines with the roses. He then said to Morrigan (since I assume she still has the crsyatl on her collar) ''Thank you Morrigan, happy holidays to you''

Vadiant

Post by Vadiant »

Vadiant wrote:As Seb picked up something of his own from the shelf, not-so-subtly hiding it behind his back in the process, he thought about what sly had asked. "I think she is. There's the Secret Santa stuff to get done, so I don't see why she'd skip on that..." After another second of thought, he nodded his head decisively, as though it were his choice to make. "... I'm sure of it! You're right about one thing; it'd be too much fun to pass up."
"Yeah!", Seb practically yelled out, before coming back down to earth when he realized how silly it sounded to actually say he would make someone do something. Still though, he returned the smile to Sly, and nodded in turn. "It's good of you to look out for him, like that." Seb knew Sly didn't exactly say that, but figured Sly had good intentions. However, at the pat on his shoulder, Sebastian shifted slightly to keep what he'd picked up out of sight, and was reminded he needed to actually buy, and wrap it. Moving towards the cashier's lanes, he looked back to Sly and said, "We'll see you guys at the party later, then!"
RG; Seb & Dahlia
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

"I guess you're right..." Awesome said, almost without giving any thought at all, quite different to how he often spoke. His eyes were drifting around the area, as he said: "I expect Sly won't be long now..."

Sly lowered 1 ear (the one with the piecing :P ), slightly confused at Seb's response at him 'caring' for Awesome. Maybe it was just a difference in wording. Still, he shook it off as he said: "Yeah, and I look forward to it!" He walked to a cheack-out himself, quite far away from Seb to buy what he needed. He wasn't sure where he'd go, but knew the party was soon.
The Game

Post by The Game »

((it's okay. happens to everyone ))

Subconsciously, Wonder hid her tail out of Mareks view. "No, I'm not embarrassed! she was lying at this point, and kept the gifts in front of her face. "It can't possibly stand out that much...does it?" she glanced at tail, trying to guess if it really did stand out.
Last edited by The Game on Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Mareks laughed a little and dashed around her three times (Agi-10), before poking her tail. With a grin, he was gone before she could potentially swat at him for poking her tail, and now stood next to her again. "If anything, it's your most outstanding feature! It's cute... and looks kinda comfy, I would imagine you use it as a pillow sometimes, or at least have once."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder couldn't stop herself from laughing as Mareks ran around her. "Well, yeah I have used it as a pillow. Other then being my most outstanding feature/pillow, it also has a night job," she said, finally lowering the gifts. She was smiling, though her cheeks were tainted a light shade of red.
Last edited by The Game on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

Grinning, he stepped in front of her and walked backwards. He looked at her cheeks, how they were rose colored. "It has a job? what does it do?" He smiled, tilting his head to the side, his head fur shifting as a result, covering his eye and revealing his previously hidden one. Once again, he only ever had the single eye showing for some reason. It would make most people curious, yet strange enough, no one ever asked. "My tails nothing special... it's kind of wiry, and it's not long enough to do much of anything with. Dad likes to pull on it from behind corners to scare me every now and then..." He glanced over his shoulder, moving his tail into his line of sight. He wiggled it a bit, then turned back to look at Wonder. "Anyways... you shouldn't be embarrassed about your tail. It's nice... better then mine!"
The Game

Post by The Game »

Wonder laughed again. "My tail must feel so great about itself now that you've complimented it so much," she said, shaking her head. She smiled at Mareks, again taking note of his eyes. "I think you're eyes are better then mine. It's not everyday I get to meet someone with two different colored eyes," she said.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa sipped his hot chocolate and sneezed again, "Uggh..."
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa sipped his hot chocolate and sneezed again, "Uggh..."
Morrigan out her hand on Zappa's shoulder, "Aw, Zappa." She said as she grabbed a tissue and wiped his nose, "Are you alright?" She asked him, putting the blanket over him.
-
Liz stood up, "Jackson, wait here with Zeke! I'll get my mommy!" She said as she ran off towards her house.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Jackson nodded quietly. He sat there with Zeke, quiet and careful.

Zappa nodded and tookt he tissue, "Thank you dear, any news?" he asked motioning to the crystal.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Athlon2736 wrote:Jackson nodded quietly. He sat there with Zeke, quiet and careful.

Zappa nodded and took the tissue, "Thank you dear, any news?" he asked motioning to the crystal.
Liz kept running to her house and told her mom about Zeke. Mrs. Rozen hurried to where Jackson and Zeke were. Liz made her way to the store to buy some cookies and such. She quickly found her cookies and headed to the checkout. As she waited in line, she recognized the cat in front of her, "Sly? Hey!" She said with a big smile.

-

Morrigan shook her head, "I haven't the slightest idea how to break the seal yet. I'll need to do much more studying into the seal. I may require the help of you and all the other magical pets in the neighborhood. The more we have channeling the energy, the stronger our release on the seal will be." She told Zappa, snuggling into him, sipping her own cocoa.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon listened to Morrigan and perked his ears up, then suddenly said "ALL of the magical pets? How'll you explain that to the ones who haven't been told of me?"

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Rendak wrote:Aethon listened to Morrigan and perked his ears up, then suddenly said "ALL of the magical pets? How'll you explain that to the ones who haven't been told of me?"
Morrigan smiled, 'Simple. I'll just tell them about you.' She thought to Aethon.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon coughed then cleared his throat and said "Surely it can't be that simple, there's going to be questions for you and Dasky you know...probably"

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa thought for a moment and stratched Morrigan and he cuddled back into her, "Maybe the fates bond him there for a reason? Even if it was a warlock or Magi of the old times that did this... evil or not." Zappa didn't mean to sound blunt or rude or even mean, just stating the facts.
Last edited by Athlon2736 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon attempted to Mentally communicate with Zappa, hoping it would work. "Uhm, well, my mate did this, didn't exactly mean to bind me to the crystal....but something messed up the chant he was using to resurrect me and I got bound to his summoning crystal..."

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa felt his mental guard pushed as he felt Aethon try to talk to him. He lowered it and heard the end of it.
"hmmm?" he thought back.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon coughed again then thought "Did you catch all of that?"

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

"No. I have a mental barrier up most times.... keep prying eyes from seeing things I don't want them to..." he said, his eyes looking at Morrigan, meaning her Christmas present. He smiled, and rubbed her jaw softly.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon sighed, then said "Oh, smart boy. Well anyway, binding me to this crystal was an accident, the person trying to resurrect me was interrupted during his chant and he accidentally got me bound to his summoning crystal..."

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Morrigan smiled at Zappa as he rubbed her jaw. She purred as she snuggled in closer to him.