Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Athlon2736

Re: Pet Friendly - Radiant Gardens

Post by Athlon2736 »

"Ah... so your not a bound spirit in the sense of choice.... but a bound spirit no the less... Well I will tell you this now. I'm not fond of interesting banana's mainly because of bad personal experiances... should you do something I don't like... I'll reinforce the barrier... got it?" he replied. His bad experiance made him very afraid and stern on those who had bound spirits on them. Mainly because they were scrafices for spells or were manipulating those they were attached to. Zappa kissed Morrigan on the head softly.
'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
The Father of the Atomic bomb.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon sat down in a chair and began to toy with something. "Hehe.....what falls under somethign you don't like? Eh?"
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

"Things like... Harming individuals or toying with their mental states..." he replied, "And i do remember the slumber party and what you did to Rendak."
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon frowned, and replied "I won't do anything like that....my mate might have at one point....and what did I do to Daky?"
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa grinned, "Nevermind my freind, jsut don't do any harm and I won't impede your release."
Zappa nuzzled Morrigan and reached over the side of the chair and brought up a present and handed it to her. Inside was a necklace, with a small ruby, with a sunburst pattern.
"I think its a good enough time my dear," he said.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon frowned again upon hearing that if he did something Zappa disliked, he might impede his freedom, which really didn't sit with Aethon at all, and he said "Excuse me? So help-", but he stopped as he heard Zapa talking to Morrigan

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Morrigan kissed Zappa on the cheek as she took the present, "Thank you, Love." She said. She opened the gift and gasped as she saw the necklace, "Oh my goodness! This is beautiful!" She said as she removed the necklace from the box and looked at it, "Zappa! This is beautiful! And it's my birthstone as well!" She said, in awe of the beautiful gift. She kissed him on the lips and snuggled up to him, "I got you something too. But it's not quite as elegant as the gift you gave me. I made it myself, though." She said as she pulled out a present. Inside it was a very fancy looking eyepatch that looked like it was expertly made.
Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa chuckled and took the present. He opened it and stuck his tongue out playfully, "Thank you dear, this one was getting... alittle rough..." he took the old on off and quickly put the new one on and smiled, "How do I look?" he said before kissing her on the nose. He heard Aethlons response and chuckled at him, "Or what? I don't like threats.... but mine are wells suited... if you do get out, I'll so you a.... scar lets call it I got from a bound spirit..."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Athlon2736 wrote:Zappa chuckled and took the present. He opened it and stuck his tongue out playfully, "Thank you dear, this one was getting... alittle rough..." he took the old on off and quickly put the new one on and smiled, "How do I look?" he said before kissing her on the nose. He heard Aethlons response and chuckled at him, "Or what? I don't like threats.... but mine are wells suited... if you do get out, I'll so you a.... scar lets call it I got from a bound spirit..."
Morrigan smiled and nuzzled Zappa, "You look absolutely handsome." She said. She sensed hostility coming from Zappa and the crystal, "Zappa, are you and Aethon fighting?" She asked.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethn had always had a short temper, a small curse of his. "And -I- don't like my freedom from this eternal prison being compromised! Twould be very rude of you to do so! And what is this 'scar' exactly?""

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa smiled, "Layin' some base rules... I have had really bad past events with some bound spirits..." he said trailing off, rubbing the back of his neck. The was scar the encompassed around it but was hidden by his fur.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon grumbled to himself a bit, before taking a deep breath and then calmyly saying "Don"t refer to me as a bind spirit or whatever, I would like to be called Aethon..."

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa smiled, "You never did tell me your name. Pleasure to meet you Aethlon."
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Aethon had a blank expression on his face, not that anyone could see it. ''But Morri....mentioned my name 3 times....are you that dense boy?''

Athlon2736

Post by Athlon2736 »

Zappa smiled, "Even so. Me knowing it through another is a lie to my self and you."
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak stretched out a little, and then readjusted himself in his spot. ''Oh I do hope so, I have a special greeting for him''

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome didn't answer. He'd see this greeting quite soon anyway. Still though, he stood back up. "I hope you two enjoy yourself." He finally said. "I'm gonna head back to home for now. Sly'll probably be walking up the road very soon..."
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak frowned a bit, then put on a blank expression and said ''Oh, well farewell then, perhaps we'll see each other at that party later today....''. After saying this, Rendak moved so the tree would hide him from Sly's sight, if he was indeed going to come up the road as Awesome said.

Mareks

Post by Mareks »

The Game wrote:Wonder laughed again. "My tail must feel so great about itself now that you've complimented it so much," she said, shaking her head. She smiled at Mareks, again taking note of his eyes. "I think you're eyes are better then mine. It's not everyday I get to meet someone with two different colored eyes," she said.
Mareks placed a hand over his eye and blushed slightly. "Oh... I don't know about that. Most people don't notice it, but I really envy you guys who have 'normal eye's'..." He turned around and walked next to her again, his hand having left his eye. He glanced to the ground, thinking about the past again. "My eye's are the result of a mistake dad made, which in a way, gave me a synthetic version of a disease called 'Hypercromia'... or was it 'Heterochromia'? It's what changed my eye color. Both of the use to be hazel... and I hide one all the time because some people seem to get creeped out when I'm using both. I don't really know why."
Last edited by Mareks on Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Bella blushed a little. "I'm not really that smart.." she said, knowing he already knew that.
Lucky rolled his eyes.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Awesome began walking back toward his house, although he sighed lightly as he did so. He still had to finish up a couple of things. Besides, this'd give him a chance to think about the party later...

Sly was carrying a couple of carrier bags, as he slowly turned up on the road. He wasn't walking too fast, although he was really just focusing on walking. After all, it's not like he'd see anybody out now. It's more then a little cold...
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak smiled as he saw Sly, and how we was not paying attention to his surroundings. He quickly calculated how long it would take Sly to get close to the tree, and sat there. After a few moments, he dashed out from behind the tree and tackle-hugged Sly into the snow.

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

44R0NM10 wrote:Sly was carrying a couple of carrier bags, as he slowly turned up on the road. He wasn't walking too fast, although he was really just focusing on walking. After all, it's not like he'd see anybody out now. It's more then a little cold...
Liz frowned as Sly ignored her. She assumed that it was on accident. She followed him and was about to hug him from behind when Rendak hug-tackled him into the snow. She was a little surprised by that, and stood there as she looked at the two, "Merry Christmas Sly, Merry Christmas Rendak!" She said, happy.
-
Zander wrote:Bella blushed a little. "I'm not really that smart.." she said, knowing he already knew that.
Lucky rolled his eyes.
Max laughed a bit, "You seem smart enough to me." He told her. They were getting closer to the clubhouse now.
-
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

(I feel quite guilty about how Liz tried talking to Sly...)

Sly at first was slightly startled, having dropped his bags on the pavement (or sidewalk) as he fell into the snow. After realizing it was Rendak, he smiled happily and giggled, hugging him back. He was about to say something, before he heard Liz's voice. He tilted his head to look over Rendak's shoulder to see her, still smiling happily. "Merry Christmas Liz!" He began, before hugging Rendak a little tighter. "And, Merry Christmas Puppy!"
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak smiled and hugged Sly tightly, his tail wagging. He blushed a bit as he heard Liz, but didn't mind her being there really. ''Merry Christmas love, and you too Liz. Quite the greeting eh?'', directing his question toward Sly

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Liz smiled as they talked, "Sly, I saw you in the store, and I called your name. If fact, I stood right behind you in line. You must have just not heard me or something." She told Sly, not accusingly, but curiously.
The Game

Post by The Game »

"It's Heterocromia, Hypercromia is referring to the blood," Wonder corrected. "Sheesh, medical terms have a way of making everything sound painful." she shuddered as she said this. "I bet you don't look creepy with both eyes showing. Mysterious maybe, but not creepy."
44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

"Hehe, didn't even see you Puppy." Sly began, facing Rendak, with a happy smile on his face. As Liz spoke though, Sly looked toward her with a nervous laughter. He scratched the back of his head, whilst saying: "Sorry about that Liz, hehe, I didn't hear you..." He honestly hadn't noticed, mainly because his mind was on other things. He did feel a little guilty about that, but he didn't show that too noticeably. He didn't intend to ignore Liz, at least.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Liz laughed a little bit, "It's alright!" She said, happy. She looked around, "So, um, I guess I'll let you two have your privacy." She said, a little nervous.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak blushed a bit more, and let go of Sly. He then stood up and offered a paw to help Sly up. ''Erm, no it's alright, I wasn't planning on staying in the snow''

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly took Sly's paw, and pulled himself up. "It's be more fun if you stay." he happily said to Liz, whilst showing his usual smile.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Liz nodded, "Okay! I'd rather stay anyways! It's much more fun to be with friends than it is alone." She said, "So, how is Christmas for you two?" She asked.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak smiled, and held onto Sly's hand. ''Christmas is great! The decor is always a bit of a pain but luckily I had Sly to help me this year! It's also one of the times I get to see my dad!''

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly picked up one of his bags again, whilst keeping his other paw in Rendak's. "I've been enjoying it," Sly began happily, still smiling. "Being with Rendak has been really fun. My owner doesn't really do anything for Christmas."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Liz smiled, "That's good to hear! My family makes a big deal out of Christmas, so our house is really decorated and stuff!" She said. She looked to Sly, "I'm really glad you have him, Sly!" She said, happy. Liz was, for some strange reason, jealous, but she tried to suppress it.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak rested his head on Sly's shoulder, a grin on his face. ''And I'm glad to have Sly :)''

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly put an arm around Rendak, although had a small doubt if that was the right thing to do or not. After all, he had a history with Liz, to say the very least. "Thanks, I'm glad I have Rendak as well," Sly began, smiling towards Rendak. Still, he looked towards Liz before saying: "How're you and Jackson, by the way?" he allowed his smile to leave him, at least a little, to show a more curious luck.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Liz smiled, "Oh, Jackson and I are doing great, thanks!" She said, meaning it. She loved Jackson, and enjoyed being with him, but she just couldn't shake her feelings for Sly no matter how hard she tried.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Rendak simply smiled, not really havign anything to say, and let Sly and Liz converse.

44R0NM10
Former Mod of the Aura

Post by 44R0NM10 »

Sly smiled again happily, being glad to hear her enjoying herself. He still liked Liz, which he couldn't help but feel, even if he didn't show it. "Seems we're all happy then." Sly said while looking towards Liz.